• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Element (OOC)

Would you like to have a discord?

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
im p sure it's get all the entries to like level 10??

i getchuuuu sjdhdgdhj i got too caught up shiny hunting and p much just abandoned my dex in that game 😭 😭 shiny hunting addictive smh

i getchuuuu sjdhdgdhj i got too caught up shiny hunting and p much just abandoned my dex in that game 😭 😭 shiny hunting addictive smh
It is, it sucked when they changed the best hunting mechanic though. ): Didn't help that I tried asking another friend and ve didn't make it clear at all LMAO I asked if they changed it and ve didn't like, make it clear they changed it the way they did ? So I spent a few more days still trying the same way until ve clarified it 😭

Ugh doing Christmas tree decorations is so stressful with grandkids when most of your ornaments are breakable and grandma won't say no to playing with them and throwing them. OMO

I have no say because they're not my grandkids. They're my niece and nephew. And even if I say no. Grandma will turn around and give it to them or tell them yes so theres no point in me saying anything because it will just be ignored.

I'd just say "They're mine so you can't" And take mine away from them only. My nephew knows no though. I'm so proud of him, he's only 2 and he's really smart.

None of the ornaments are mine specifically. Theyre all family ones. *sigh*

I have a small dilemma trying to figure out what 'region' to bring in with Dana. If I'm gonna do something story wise, using part of the largely desert planet Motavia would be best... but in terms of possibly useful gear/items the ice planet Dezolis is the better choice. Kinda tempted to see if it would be ok to smash the two sections together but the opposite climates being next to each other like that would be weird

Consider: deserts get below freezing at night. Perhaps something like it changing during day/night could be done

I thought long and hard I’m sorry I’m thinking of withdrawing I’m feeling overwhelmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back