• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Element (OOC)

Would you like to have a discord?

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
1669921940644.png

"some things are only beautiful becuase they're unobtainable. "

If anyone wants to plot with Lancer or Archer(ex. temporary contract, having met before, etc), send me a hard poke + mention cause I'll be working/afking!

If anyone wants to plot with Lancer or Archer(ex. temporary contract, having met before, etc), send me a hard poke + mention cause I'll be working/afking!
I think Dana would get along with Lancer better than Archer. I like the idea of a contract with one or both as it's a nerf on her mana supply, which means later on I could have her pickup a hard hitting spell for emergencies without her being able to do back to back castings. Nice bit of balancing that can happen organically if things work out. Otherwise I just wait until later before picking up the spell I'm thinking of!

I think Dana would get along with Lancer better than Archer. I like the idea of a contract with one or both as it's a nerf on her mana supply, which means later on I could have her pickup a hard hitting spell for emergencies without her being able to do back to back castings. Nice bit of balancing that can happen organically if things work out. Otherwise I just wait until later before picking up the spell I'm thinking of!
Lancer would probably be open for a contract since he doesn't have Archer's mana supply and the Grail is currently unknown and the instant it vanishes he'll poof along with it unless he has an "anchor". While Lancer'll probably accept a permanent contract/upgraded from a temporary contract, Archer would accept a temporary contract at first. (Archer's...a bit prideful)
It'll actually work out for the best, since Lancer doesn't have a lot of mana and it'll more or less keep him around if/when magical energy gets exhausted.

As for Archer....he has Independent Action A, and the Gates so he'll be able to survive decently well. Whether or not that's a good idea since he'll be relying on his own mana is up for debate

Also, had the Phantasy Star IV intro on repeat last night while finishing the character sheet, because why not. Nostalgia trips are fun, lol

23 eggs.. my little baby i love him so much
Fi7RiSIaAAM-Psw.jpeg

Thinking about tora's old pokemon team (even though they're lost and probably won't make an appearance in-rp)
And just. He's gotta be sad he lost them but he's afraid to look for them.

Anyone wanna become friends with tora and yari? 👉👈
Lancer and Archer definetly!
well maybe just Lancer at first but Archer's actually surprisingly nice, despite what his true name and legend may say.

Would anyone want to be friends with Toushin Yusuke have to write and wait for his profile to be approved lol

Lancer and Archer definetly!
well maybe just Lancer at first but Archer's actually surprisingly nice, despite what his true name and legend may say.
Lmao their personalities are such a contrast from Tora's! Not saying that it couldn't work, I mean, Tora and Yari are pretty different yet they're good friends.
I just find it very interesting!
Tora will probably be easily intimidated by Lancer and possibly archer too. He's kinda shy and expects to be bullied or picked on at this point, so it might be an uphill battle to get close to Tora.

Lmao their personalities are such a contrast from Tora's! Not saying that it couldn't work, I mean, Tora and Yari are pretty different yet they're good friends.
I just find it very interesting!
Tora will probably be easily intimidated by Lancer and possibly archer too. He's kinda shy and expects to be bullied or picked on at this point, so it might be an uphill battle to get close to Tora.

Lancer’s like the bro-est bro that has ever bro-ed in Chaldea. On the other hand, Archer’s a mix between nice, adorable and being a lil brat cause his time as King of Heroes has quite its reputation.
When you mix them together you get a pair of hyperactive dogs, one of which is always looking for something to stave off the boredom/collect, and one of which is always looking for someone new to befriend and, well, to be a bro.

Lancer’s like the bro-est bro that has ever bro-ed in Chaldea. On the other hand, Archer’s a mix between nice, adorable and being a lil brat cause his time as King of Heroes has quite its reputation.
When you mix them together you get a pair of hyperactive dogs, one of which is always looking for something to stave off the boredom/collect, and one of which is always looking for someone new to befriend and, well, to be a bro.
Yup, that'll definitely be a bit much for Tora. If it weren't for Yari, Tora would be a loner, and bullied much more frequently. So it's not unfamiliar to suddenly be "adopted" out of nowhere for him, but it's still something unexpected and confuses Tora. And ever since he was cursed he's been skittish about being around people.
Having a duo of "hyperactive dogs" as you put it will definitely overwhelm Tora, at least at first, and I look forward to it.

Yup, that'll definitely be a bit much for Tora. If it weren't for Yari, Tora would be a loner, and bullied much more frequently. So it's not unfamiliar to suddenly be "adopted" out of nowhere for him, but it's still something unexpected and confuses Tora. And ever since he was cursed he's been skittish about being around people.
Having a duo of "hyperactive dogs" as you put it will definitely overwhelm Tora, at least at first, and I look forward to it.
Oh boy it will be hilarious. It’s like being adopted by a pack of happy hyperactive dogs. Everyone thinks that the big scary one that runs off to maul random cars every time it runs over their front lawn that’s boss but the tiny one that has a rocket launcher and minion strapped to its back is actually the one that calls the shots .

Oh boy it will be hilarious. It’s like being adopted by a pack of happy hyperactive dogs. Everyone thinks that the big scary one that runs off to maul random cars every time it runs over their front lawn that’s boss but the tiny one that has a rocket launcher and minion strapped to its back is actually the one that calls the shots .
Oh boy shdnd Tora's gonna have quite the time lmao.

What are Lancer and Archer's thoughts on Tora being cursed? I mean, he's not human anymore so. Lmao

And I did not get notofs for this forum.
Welcome to the club. This is why I want Discord.
Mood. Discord would be so nice right now. But I understand that vagabond is probably really busy rn, it is finals season PLUS holiday season AND winter in the northern hemisphere so there's a lot going on for most people.

Its also when everyone comes in for their x-rays all at once before their deductibles renew in a few weeks, so us x-ray technologists can get a bit frazzled by the end of the day, lol.

Idk who to pick for my second Zed, Yusuke, or Janus.. though Janus is a kid and I have ideas for him.

Don't force yourself if you are not certain. Better to have just one character than force yourself to pick a second one and end up not having fun with it. Or if you want to play all of them equally... roll a dice or something

Oh boy shdnd Tora's gonna have quite the time lmao.

What are Lancer and Archer's thoughts on Tora being cursed? I mean, he's not human anymore so. Lmao
Archer would try to pet him, maybe try to determine if he's a rare type of creature and thus must be collected. Lancer will try to stop Archer from any shenanigans involving his collection, but for him as long as Tora ain't 100% a wild beast he's fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back