• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

’See that line where the Sky meets the Sea, it calls me.'

Excited, Anxious, Curious, Mesmerized… all the mixed feelings are for sure there

”Ahh I can’t wait! But what if my mom comes to grab me? I’m not supposed to be up here. Wait but what’s that? Woahhh!"

Inside Carriage 2

N/A

N/A

Skiff Reef

(He/Him)

• h

(click play twice!)

This was it, this was his chance. He had to take it. His entire life he had been way to sheltered in the castle. The only real escape he got was his normal Prince duties. Otherwise, Skiff was off-limits from going to the surface.

When that invitation came for CCFA, Skiff knew this would be his chance; however, his mom had shut him down entirely. Skiff going to that school meant he would be on the surface, so she determined that it was a big fat no.

So the Prince took matters into his own hands. He rebelled, going behind his mom's back, Skiff signed the invitation. Then used his unnamed accomplice to get the signed invitation back to the school. Now the day would finally come, he would become the first-ever Mer Shark Prince to become a runaway. While he gathered up his belonging, packed them away into his bag, and headed out into the Kingdom, heading straight for the kingdom's only known entrance/exit. His unnamed accomplice worked on distracting the guards with some bullshit story.

He was now at that exact entrance and exit post, with one large thrash of his tail. Skiff was propelled through Kappas gates. When he was a good distance out he turned back to the home he was making his escape from. He could see the blotches of his people swimming by, the lights that lit up the Kingdom, Citizen homes, and even further off in the distance his home, the palace.

Two young Mer Sharks were sitting in front of the gate, watching their Prince swim away. They looked as if they wanted to come with him. Those two had been telling him for a year or so now that they would become Knights and work to protect their future King, Skiff. Skiff could only smile and tell them that he believed in them. In reality, he didn't like the thought, what if there was one day where he needed to be protected and they lost their lives for him? He couldn't even bear the thought.

The two little Sharks gave Skiff a big, wide excited wave. In which the Mer Shark returned before turning his attention back to his real reason for being outside the Kingdom walls. Without a moment to spare, he was swimming off towards the surface. Of course with his axolotl, Arp, right by his side.

~~~~~

The surface was a strange place. There was no water. You had legs and feet instead of a tail. His hair was white now. His fingers were no longer webbed. He was able to keep the blueish rough skin that covered his arms and torso, cutting off to leave the patch of average like human skin in his mid-torso. Oh yeah and the sharp, jagged teeth of a predator.

Having legs and feet was for sure a touch and go for Skiff, but he figured out the swing of things with a bit of time given.

The majority of things on this surface, the sea creature had never seen in his whole life, especially cars. Within the first five minutes, he learned that those things were death machines. He for sure had to watch his back with those things just roaming around.

To be honest the only reason Skiff was even alive at this current moment was Arp making sure he didn't get killed on the surface. He was distracted by every single thing he saw. At this point, Arp was starting to believe his owner-friend wasn't going to last long on the surface.

But Arp managed to get Skiff to his pick-up spot and boarded on the carriage. The only reason Skiff understood what a carriage was was because there were seahorse-drawn carriages in the ocean, but these ones had other creatures pulling them. Which of course intrigued Skiff, but Arp was having it and nudged the Mer Shark forward.

Once seated in the carriage with Arp, sitting on the floor by his master's feet, well actually at the current moment it was more like Arp was Skiff's master, but that's beside the point, Skiff searched the cabin eagerly. There were many different faces in here. Each and everyone, the boy was eager to meet and talk to, but he was to mesmerized by this all to speak up.

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

Anton Rose
Interactions: KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop (Skiff) RulerOfChad RulerOfChad (Erica)
Mood: excited :0000 and kinda confused n anxious tbh

Anton turned to welcome the new person onto the carriage.
"Uhh, hello! What's your name?"
He turned and held out his hand so he could shake Erica's hand.
and then
another person got on
:000
woah

He turned to face the newcomer, smiling.
"Woa- Hi!"
He held a little tighter to Berry, afraid he might fall.
"S-so uhh.."
He had no idea how to continue the conversation further. Should he talk to the latest person to come in? But what about the person sitting next to him? Should be talk to both? What if he just stayed silent? His head was spinning. What if he came off as rude? He didn't want to do that. He wanted to make a bunch of friends, not enemies. How would he start a conversation with both of them? What if they didn't share any interests? He really wasn't good at small talk, so he was hoping one of the others would start up a conversation to get him out of this never-ending loop of not knowing what to say or do.
He kept glancing back and forth between Erica and Skiff.
Please help him.

(this part is based off of true events)

Last edited:
Screenshot 2021-09-01 8.03.29 PM.png
Winter Jackson
Interactions: Marianna ( Chocolate_chip Chocolate_chip ) + Izuru ( Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia )
Mood: Genuinely Concerned for certain people
*cough* Alex, Morgan, Jaxon and Namira *cough*, and Slightly Amused.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Winter hadn't thought that far when Izuru had asked what she was going to study when they got to school, and to be honest she hadn't even bothered looking at what classes that they offered, she was so excited to go to a new school that she started packing right away. "I didn't even bother looking at what they offered... I honestly was so excited that I packed right away..." She said and looked around the Carriage.

Of course she was surprised at what she saw, a girl with red hair bleeding, of what she assumed was a bullet wound, since the bat dude was holding a gun and wrapped in chains. A blue haired kid, that appeared to be holding a small grey cat, and finally a girl with redish, orangeish hair, dripping with water.

Winter held back a small smile as she remembered some of the fights that she had been in at her old school. When Marianna turned and looked at her and Izuru, she laughed slightly then Winter looked at Izuru and nudged his shoulder playfully,
"Marianna looks like she has never seen the aftermath of a fight before." Winter said playfully, hoping that she didn't hurt Marianna's feelings.

Izuru
1631152259835.png

Although Izuru had maintained a cool exterior whilst a scuffle broke out near him. He had simply been preparing for the possibility of ending things if need be. The bat person obviously had a tenuous grasp on firearm use. In addition he aimed for the shoulder, which was likely a terrible spot considering his opponent. Izuru would have gone for the knee. Disabling the redheads ability to move well would have given him more time to act. Plus there was the other summoner to take into account. His dragon familiar seemed more in control than he. Worst situation, the three of them end up in a fight that would pose a risk to the safety of the other students. If that were to pass, Izuru would have stepped in. No matter what methods he would have to use to prevent innocents from getting dragged into the situation. Thankfully the driver had managed to take care of things before they escalated too quickly.

He elected not to help the three out. Rather he was more occupied with answering Winters query. It would seem as if Marianna had not witnessed such violent encounters before. For a moment, he looked at her with something akin to pity. Though he made sure that she never noticed such expressions. Slipping back into the cheery tone he had been using, he smiled once more. "Well best expect to see a lot more of these. This IS a special kind of school, after all" said Izuru as he playfully winked at both girls. In his head, he was still running calculations on how he'd deal with more incidents like this. Until finally he told himself that if people knowingly endangered others for the sake of their selfishness and stupidity. He'd take them out, with no hesitation...

Chocolate_chip Chocolate_chip AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere

Namira Ozistritcha Etot Theosickla Zstenzich

Location - Carriage 1
Mood - Angry

Namira whipped his head around to face Morgan as he began to talk. So you'd rather punish the cat than punish its owner? That's beyond cowardice, if you ask me. What did he do? Look at you too cutely? Pathetic. Namira stood up to face Morgan about to rip his head off (Not figuratively) but he stopped himself and let Morgan limp towards the bathroom. Namira could turn Morgan in dust in an instant if he wanted to but he realised that Morgan's insults were just a pathetic attempt to seem dominant. And was Morgan pathetic, he shot someone and then made himself out to be the victim before letting himself get tied up twice but a fire demon and a mysterious carriage driver and then was winded enough from being thrown against the side of a carriage to now be currently vomiting his guts out. Namira turned towards Jaxon. Alright then, I won't kill your ugly sidekick but I will turn you into spaghetti so please don't let it go near me. He said as politely as he could.

Trystan1295 Trystan1295 salem. salem.

Erica Woods

Location - Carriage 2
Mood - Nervous but Excited

Erica stared around the carriage at all of the students. No-one was talking and everything seemed eerily quiet. The boy next to Erica spoke up to break the silence as another overly cherry student hopped on. Erica said screw it and turned to the boy with the penguin beside her. H-Hi I'm Erica what's your name? I like your penguin.

.Arteries. .Arteries. KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop

Maria Jaden La'Few
Excited
Carraige One ---> School Entrance/Courtyard
Everyone on carriage one
Reference above
Marie watched as the students seemed to regain the sense that she had almost worried they'd lost. Jaxon seemed much more relaxed and looked to be wearing a pair of glasses. Perhaps she overlooked the fact that he had worn any to begin with...
The inner her cringed at the thought of neglecting the obvious need of one of her students, especially ones with poor eyesight like Jaxon.
Namira still also seemed to be fairly agitated by one thing or another and voiced her annoyance through a warning sent to Jaxon's pet. This sparked something small in her as she mentally took note of the girl's current attitude. She could potentially use that for future reference.

Then there was Alex and Morgan. Neither looked too happy about the situation they were in but then again, she wouldn't be either if she had gotten engaged in a real physical fight only to be reprimanded by an adult for it. For the wound that Alexandra had gotten, she could only imagine how big their disagreement really was.
And that's what made her different.
She wouldn't ask who started the fight. She had no right to ask why it happened considering how it was none of her business and the fact that it's already done. (Though it was obvious that the tension between them stayed the same.)
All that mattered was that they were okay now in the present.
Of course, she would have to write the two up but she saw the scene she had to walk into as a self-learning opportunity.

A small but kind and sincere smile fell on her lips as she crossed her arms.

"Well my lovely students, my name is Maria La'Few and I am the headmistress of Coral Coast Academy of Fine Arts!" Her gentle smile turned into one of pride as she introduced herself and she turned to look towards the driver, giving him a silent order.

Get moving
The driver hurried out of the body of the carriage and hopped back to his post as he took the reins of the black stallions that had been sitting idle for a good hour and a half.

"I'll further explain myself once we get to the school but It's very nice to meet you," She looked straight at the blue-haired boy, "Jaxon Hawthorne." Then Alex, "Alexandra McCoy." Then the winged student, "Morgan Howard." And lastly, the demon of a girl, "Namira Zstenzich." Her expression fell serious for a moment as she continued, "once we do move past the basics, I'll you four to head for my office...Of course, after you settle in." After a while, the carriage came to an absolute stop.

They were finally here

Once the driver opened the door to the carriage, Marie was the first to step out as she took large strides towards the stairs that led to the entrance of the school.
"Everyone please step out and take a seat on some of the benches around!-" She cut herself short when she took a real look at the courtyard and huffed a bit annoyed. One of her other staff might have got rid of the seating thinking that was cleaning up or something. Where the hell would they even put them??? They were benches for crying out loud!

Marie shrugged it off and her fingertips started to glow a bright blue, illuminating part of her palm as well. A thin thread-like string started to grow in three different spots of the courtyard.
One by the stairs, one closer to the exit, and another smack-dab in the middle.
Soon enough, the string started to shape itself and trace out an image much like a 3D printer would except for the clearly faster speed that it was working. In a matter of minutes, three new benches made of clean and polished mahogany now were part of the courtyard with each one engraved with a different staff's name with the exception of her own.

coded by natasha.

Last edited:
THE EARLY MEAT GETS THE GOLD
DONT BE LATE,
SMEYSYA MYASO

download.jpgDING! The elevator chimed. The automatic doors swung open and Smeysya stepped out of the small metal box to observe her surroundings. Behind her, a miniature box computer set slid across the ground slid out of the elevator behind her. Smeysya noticed the miniature screen trying to slip by her and sighed. "Mr.Mimic!" She shook her head and scooped up the little mimic into her arms. "You are no supposed to be here!" She carried the mini mimic into the elevator and set it inside. "Go back!" She ordered, but the little mimic just let out a breathy whine. Beneath it, a pile of flesh seemed to grow out of it base. Two spindly arms grew from the flesh as the mimic approached smeysya and rammed its flesh harmlessly into Smeysya's leg. It continued to let out its inhuman whines, and a eye appeared on the screen of the computer. Tears fell from the eye on the screen and Smeysya sighed. "Aww. Okay, Mr.Mimic! You can stay, but haeve to keep hidden, okay?" She kneeled down to the small mimics height and put a finger to its computer screen, shushing it. The pile of meat retracted into the base of the computer and the screen shut off. Smeysya giggled and scooped up the mimic like a child. "Come on, Mr.Mimic! Ve haeve lot to do!" She laughed joyfully and spun around in a circle as she skipped her way across the dormitories of the foreign looking school.

It didn't take long for the staff on site to find Smeysya. She wasn't exactly trying to hide, after all. She was just running around the dormitories when an employee found her. A tall, tired looking man with a cigarette in his mouth and an acute ability to control the cleaning cart he was lugging around with his mind. Luckily, he didn't seem to care much. He introduced himself as Johnnysmith Johnman. Johnnysmith and Smeysya hit it off quite well, actually. He didn't really care about her mysterious earliness at the school, and he seemed quite fond of the company as he went through the perfectly clean halls for one final inspection. After Johnnysmith finished up, the pair headed out to the courtyard just as the first carriage was pulling into the courtyard.

"Oh, and don't tell anyone, but zhis my friend!" She smiled to the taller janitor and gestured at the computer monitor in her hands.

"Oh yeah? What's its name?"

"Mr. Mimic! Es very shy, so no tell nobody about Mr.Mimic, okay?"

Johnnysmith chuckled and picked the cigarette from his mouth, levitating it to flick it into a nearby trash can. "You got it, little lady." He glanced up nonchalantly at the approaching carriage and nudged Smeysya on the shoulder. "Hey, kid. That there was supposed to be your ride in here. The bosslady is in there. Come on, I'll introduce you." Johnnysmith sped up a pace towards the carriage as The Headmistress stepped out and created a couple of benches. "Oh." Suddenly, the memory of him floating some benches up and out of here came to mind. He better not mention it was him who lugged those off. "Hey! Boss! I got th-"

"HI BOSS!" Smeysya interrupted, waving enthusiastically to the woman. She placed a small computer on a bench then ran over to the woman. "Hi Hi! Johnjohnsmithmanman told me allllll about you!" She said jubilently, practically jumping up and down in excitement. The tired looking janitor walked up beside her, rubbing his head and chuckling.

"Yeah. This is uh... Smeysya, she is in the student registry. I have no idea how she got here. The only explanation she gave me was that she 'went home.'"

"Yis! I went home. And now es here!" Smeysya added excitedly. "Es pretty place!"

"Yeah uh... good luck with her. I'm gonna go... clean." Johnnysmith mumbled, trying to slink off before the Headmistress caught on that he was the dufus that magicked all the benches away.

MENTIONS: HEADMISTRESS Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool

Gunhild Neodym
mose.png
Interactions: Anyone
Mood: Confused but Optimistic

Gunhild was still slowly trying to grasp that she was going to move to some greater huge place more bizarre than she had ever been, internally questioning what types of weirdos and wonders were going to present at the 'Academy', as it was written on the magically appearing piece of paper within her life. It was basically magic to her, she never received mail after moving into human settlements. The only things those oddly perfectly written letters demanded was of precious human paper currency and coinage. She didn't even understand much what a 'scam letter' could have been at this point, and could have unknowingly been going into one for the sake of finding out what would happen if she did. She did nothing but sit outside in front of the small cottage she had acquired after weeks of troubling herself through the chores and work of others waiting to see if anyone would show up or if something would happen just as the magical letter had foretold within its scriptures. She didn't know how long to wait, so she had sat for hours, longer than she definitely had to be waiting until an inevitable odd carriage had shown up in arrival for her. Weird. Didn't people use wheely automobiley mcdealies or whatever silly names and titles people had given their mechanic propelling mounts? This mode of transport actually made sense how it functioned.

With her grand amount of no luggage except for the clothes she donned she curiously made her way inside the cabin of the carriage, sitting with all her hands and legs on the seating as she glanced around the room staring at each and every other passenger with no hesitation for eye contact. 'D.... did Gunhild enter the wrong thing?... ' she internally pondered to herself as she waited amidst the silence in the carriage. 'Perhaps Gunhild is silly, perhaps peoples are too afraid to speak to Gunhild. It is okay, Gunhild would definitely be afraid of Gunhild' she confirmed her suspicions with nobody but herself, completely unaware of any conversation or moment she may have butted in or not been aware of before her arrival. "Hello peoples! Gunhild's name is Gunhild, are all of us peoples here to go to the same place? Where is the place?" the reptilian greeted and asked allowed curious if she could get anyone to give her more information on who they were, or why they were invited to some far away special Academy.

38871010_p0_master1200.jpgKellakamorro Silvishhiki Metrameccia...
Interaction/Mention: Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool (Dominique & Dayana) RulerOfChad RulerOfChad (Erica) qunqun qunqun (Auguste) KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop (Skiff) .Arteries. .Arteries. (Anton) Femboy Femboy (Gunhild)

Kel wasn't exactly sure how the carriage would get to such a remote shoreline, but seeing as Overworld magic in general tended to work differently than it did in the abyss she figured she'd give it a pass. Floating through waters that weren't pitch black was still fun for her, but she'd been engaging in such things for over seven years. It was one of the only things those Island Cultists didn't freak out over her doing. It was only natural for a creature of the Abyss to spread its limbs wide and drink deeply of the Overworld's ichor, or some mystical nonsense like that.

She didn't have to move much to propel herself, instead just willing her twisted form forwards whilst a shell formed around her. It was a shell of skin and clothes that she'd painstakingly collected from the sea floor specifically for this, all mended together with Abyssal magics of course. She'd tried using more conventional methods of sewing and patchwork at first, but of course the Cultists thought she was displaying some kind of anger for their paltry attempts at worship and nearly started up ritualistic sacrifices to appease her.

But now she didn't have to worry about them, as long as her threat of a curse held water she was free to indulge in what she knew only as the Coral Coast Academy. She'd been invited to what appeared to be a school specifically for individuals of mystic persuasions. Having only heard of the place known as school in passing so far, Kel was beyond interested. A places specifically designed to teach about new things? With a plethora of programs for peoples of all types?

She didn't care how much she had to lie to those raving cultists, she needed to get in.

But a being of an Abyssal nature like her was dangerous to members of the Overworld, even her mere presence could drive some of the weaker-willed ground walkers into a psychotic madness.

And so she crafted herself a form that would shield her future classmates, one that generally looked like a regular humanoid. Sure she was almost seven feet tall and sure she couldn't exactly get rid of her extremely deep vocals, but an eight out of ten would suffice. Pulling herself from the shore, Kel made sure to will the water off her so that she wouldn't drip on whatever kind of transportation would be coming for her. It seeped back towards the gentle waves as she reached up and put the finishing touches on her new form: a heavy dissuasion of light to keep her face from being visible. One could never be too cautious when it came to the Abyss.

She had just finished pulling her hood up by the time she heard it. Approaching the only path to the little cove she'd emerged in was the unmistakable sound of a carriage. Approaching the sound, Kel took in its appearance as it came to a stop, having only seen such machines in movies and pictures. She was still examining its construction even as she bent low so she could fit through its entrance. So caught up in examining her surroundings she was that she didn't even recognize that she was not the first to have boarded until the carriage resumed moving.

Turning to look to the other students engaged in light conversation, Kel gave a deep rumbling hum of interest, "O̶h̵?̵ ̷I̵'̵m̵ ̶n̷o̵t̸ ̸t̶h̶e̵ ̶f̴i̵r̵s̶t̵ ̶t̴o̸ ̸h̷a̷v̸e̶ ̸b̴e̴e̶n̵ ̵t̸a̴k̵e̵n̴ ̸i̸t̴ ̴s̵e̶e̵m̸s̷.̴.̸.̸" she spoke, raising a hand and speaking up with a chuckle, turning her attention from the folks already sit "G̷̱͍͋̉̀͂r̵͔̲͙̬̫͌̑̏̒̽e̶̢͉̋̍é̵̢̝̙̱͕̪͗̈́̓̄͠t̸̮̙͌̽̊į̴̖̯̣͕̓n̶̫͐̀̓g̶͇̦̼̻̃s̶̻̤͒͒͂̚͝!̶̡̢̰͔͉͇̃́͑͝ L̸e̴t̶ ̸u̴s̷ ̵h̵o̶p̴e̴ ̵t̷h̸a̴t̴ ̸t̴h̵e̸r̶e̵ ̴a̸r̷e̵ ̷m̶a̷n̴y̷ ̸e̵x̵c̷i̷t̵i̷n̸g̶ ̸t̵e̶a̶c̸h̴i̵n̴g̴s̸ ̷i̷n̵ ̸o̵u̷r̷ ̷n̵e̷a̴r̵ ̸f̷u̶t̶u̴r̴e̴!̴"

As she talked, she passed by several seats, wondering if they'd be able to hold someone of her size. She was still having to lean slightly to as not risk rubbing the top of her hood against the carriage ceiling. As she did so, she noticed one student that stood out from the others. Not because of his appearance, no there were plenty of varied races in attendance if her first look around was anything to go by. Instead, he drew the Abyssal's attention due to being of a race she was at least somewhat familiar with.

"A̸ ̶M̵e̶r̵?̴" she paused before giving another chuckle and finding a seat to place herself in, "G̷o̴o̷d̷,̶ ̷I̵ ̴f̴e̴a̵r̷e̸d̴ ̷I̸'̸d̴ ̵b̷e̸ ̸t̸h̵e̵ ̵o̴n̷l̵y̵ ̵n̸o̵n̸-̴G̶r̶o̷u̵n̶d̸w̷a̸l̸k̸e̸r̵ ̶i̷n̵ ̸a̶t̶t̸e̸n̶d̶a̸n̴c̵e̸.̶"

She gave a shake of her head before turning to look at the reptile girl, "A̸s̷ ̷f̵o̶r̴ ̸y̴o̴u̷r̵ ̸q̶u̶e̷s̷t̸i̶o̴n̶,̷ ̴I̴'̷m̷ ̵c̴e̴r̶t̴a̸i̷n̷ ̵w̵e̷ ̵a̴r̵e̶ ̵a̸l̸l̷ ̸h̷e̸r̵e̷ ̴f̶o̵r̷ ̸t̵h̷e̴ ̷s̶a̶m̸e̵ ̸A̶c̷a̶d̴e̸m̷y̸.̴" she said before leaning forward in her seat "I̵ ̴m̶e̷r̴e̵l̶y̴ ̸c̵a̷m̷e̷ ̵t̵o̸ ̷l̵e̶a̸r̴n̴ ̷a̴n̸d̸ ̵e̸x̸p̷e̶r̵i̷e̶n̷c̷e̷,̸ ̸t̵h̵o̶u̶g̸h̷ ̴I̴'̶m̶ ̴s̷u̴r̶e̸ ̷m̵y̷ ̷d̶e̴s̶i̵r̴e̷s̷ ̷a̵r̸e̶ ̴n̸o̴t̷ ̸m̶i̵r̶r̵o̴r̷e̵d̴ ̷b̵y̷ ̸a̸l̴l̵.̴

At that she cast her unseen gaze across the others in attendance, silently indicating a similar desire to hear of the others reason for coming.

"Greetings to all who's ears I can draw!"

028154ba67dd14fe8875023ec9bf66cf.jpg...and Nefta Nurendissia
No sooner had the doors opened for him did the glowing form of Nefta float graciously into the carriage as if stepping off of a cloud. As a cherub, he very well could have done such a thing. The doors hadn't even fully closed behind him before he had made his declaration, gesturing grandly as the light which radiated off of him seemed to intensify with eagerness. No sooner had he looked upon who were to be his future classmates before he was struck directly by how utterly dejected they all seemed. Those who weren't quiet and ignored were making painful attempts to communicate that made Nefta have to hold back his tears over their dismal situation.

A being such as himself shouldn't cry over the poor visages before him. No, as the single most beautiful creature in existence, it was his duty to stand firm and be the pillar that these downtrodden beings could look towards and find hope in. And by all accounts that is exactly what Nefta Nurendissia would do!

"Repel your worries and woes, for I have come to alleviate the burden you all seem to bear so heavily." he ordered whilst spreading his arms wide "Look upon me, find the splendor and cheer I radiate and see it in the future which draws ever near!"

His words seemed to inspire one bearing the worst of appearances to act, a grimy giant with hair spilling from a dirty hood, "A̷h̴,̴ ̷a̸n̵o̶t̵h̵e̸r̶ ̴o̷n̴e̴.̶" she spoke in a tone far too deep for Nefta's liking, "W̴e̸l̷c̵o̶m̸e̵,̷ ̷y̴o̸u̵ ̶m̸a̶y̷ ̵k̷n̶o̷w̵ ̵m̸e̶ ̴a̸s̷ ̵K̵e̶l̶.̷ ̶W̴e̷ ̸w̸e̴r̶e̵ ̸j̵u̵s̷t̶ ̸s̵h̷a̴r̵i̴n̶g̴ ̴w̵h̴a̷t̷ ̶d̷r̵e̷w̷ ̴u̴s̸ ̷t̶o̷ ̸t̴h̵e̶ ̷A̵c̸a̴d̷e̸m̵y̷.̷"

Hiding his distaste with how her voice sounded, Nefta reminded himself that he was to be an Icon for unfortunate beings such as this one, "Nefta Nurendissia," he figured answering her would be the best course of action, especially given that the carriage had already begun moving again "at first I believed my purpose for coming to such a place was to sharpen my already grand abilities, but now I know the truth."

He finally allowed his feet to touch the floor of the carriage, landing in a ballet stance and standing straight as he smiled to the rest of his classmates, "It is to bolster the spirits of peoples such as yourselves, to show you you all that your misfortune can and shall have a silver lining no matter how unapparent it may be!"

The beast known as Kel nodded with a shrug, "A̴ ̵r̴e̴s̸p̴e̵c̴t̷a̵b̸l̸e̴ ̷g̸o̴a̴l̸,̶ ̸I̸ ̴s̶u̵p̵p̶o̷s̷e̸.̸" she spoke before once again turning to the others in attendance "W̴h̶a̵t̸ ̵o̵f̷ ̷y̴o̸u̷ ̸f̷o̶l̴k̴s̸?̵"

Nefta had to look away, the pain of watching such an obviously miserable individual was too much to bear. His heart wept for all of them, unable to even grasp how terrible their lives were in comparison to his. It wasn't fair! All these people unable to even comprehend how beautiful and lovely being someone like him was. They just saw it as the norm, and such an idea never failed to stir the pity in Nefta's bleeding heart.

It wasn't just that most of them looked barely able to dress themselves, that the rest failed to hold themselves with any visible sense of pride or confidence, that he was clearly the only one on the bus who could even enjoy the idea of being happy with himself. No, all of that was paltry compared to the ideal of such thing being normalized among the masses.

Nefta hadn't been lying when he responded to the pitiful creature, he had received his invitation and assumed that going to the Academy would help him iron out a few of the only remaining faults someone as gracious and divine as him had. While a master of beauty, art, and subjects the common being wouldn't even consider in their mundane lives, he was not yet fully adept at the magics coursing through him. Up until entering that carriage, he was convinced that ridding himself of those tiny faults were all he'd need to do.

But now things were different, a close-encounter with the miserable masses like this opened his eyes to another goal he'd have no choice but to seek: To inspire the downtrodden, the unfortunate and the misguided. For one as precious as him, there could be no greater honor than to keep these individuals from falling victim to their own inadequacies. Watching them converse, he only grew more sure of himself. By the time he sank into a seat and crossed his legs, he was already making plans for ways to enrich the lives of all who could be cursed with such lives.

Anton Rose
Interactions: all of carriage dos
Mood: big brain time

Anton nodded and smiled at Erica.
"I-I would let you hold him..But he doesn't really like people.."
He watched as another person got on, worried that the carriage may be too small for everyone. It was getting cramped, and he wondered if another person would actually fit. "Uhm.. Hello there. W-what's your name? There's so many people now..."
He turned to greet the new person, and then someone else got on.
Anton panicked, jumping up and hitting his head onto the ceiling of the carriage with a loud thud.
"Ouch-!"
He grumbled angrily, turning to the two who just got on.
"Okay.. There's not really enough space for all of us. It's still going to be like, an hour. Uh, I can ride on the roof I guess.. Since I'm taking up the most space.."
He squeezed past, getting to the door and pushing it open. He fished around in his backpack again, pulling out a tiny plant. The label read 'just incase'
He closed his eyes, carefully placing his hands around the plant. A light green mist glowed around the plant, and it started growing out to the top of the roof. Once it reached the top, the plant started latching onto the roof. Once it was strong enough to support Anton's full weight, it started wrapping around him as well. He grinned, taking his hands off of the plant and halting its rapid growth.
"Wish me luck!"
He jumped out of the door, starting to reel himself in with the vine until he reached the roof.
"Woooo! I made it!"
He cheered, laying down upon the roof.
"We can fit like, 2 or 3 more up here!"

Last edited:

'Trust gets you killed, Love gets you hurt, and Being real gets you hated'

Irriatated

"So god help me, I will not hesitate to rip someone's jugular out if they even so much as look at me."

Inside Carriage Dos

Nefta

Vinnie Cipherion

(He/Him)

• h

(click play twice!)

Vinnie wasn't quite sure if the Cervitaur had heard his grumbling since the creature had never replied. If he was being frank, he couldn't care less. As long as he would be left to his own silent bubble and sorrow he would remain chill.

Then more newcomers entered. With more following not too long following after. It was like they wouldn't stop coming. The Hunter refused to look up from his lap to catch a look at any of them. For a bit, it was easy to zone everyone out, all while keeping his guard up. It was like Vinnie was expecting an attack. He couldn't rest until he felt safe, and he didn't feel safe one little bit.

He loved the silence, but that didn't last too long with his luck. With each newcomer that entered the already crowded carriage, the chattiness increased exponentially. It was ok he guessed, but his time of zoning out was over.

Then things got worse when he encountered an obnoxious person enter the carriage car. The Hunter didn't even have to look up to quite literally smell the pride coming off this being. The scent of pride to a Hunter was an extremely overwhelming scent. Without warning the Hunter cupped his hand around his mouth and gagged.

For the love of god could someone be scared or angry right now? If he didn't catch a scent that was more appealing anytime soon he was going to actually be sick. Vinnie took a chance to glance up at the being, just as he was introducing himself as Nefta.

He had to admit Nefta was a beautiful creature, it was just the scent of his emotions and persona that made Vinnie's body want to be sick. He would have shot daggers with his eyes at Nefta if it weren't for the fact that he could smell or sense emotions and was programmed to find the darker ones more appealing. Instead, the Hunter spoke over to the creature. "What is with your pride, dude?" He was using his knuckle and lower finger to cover his nose.

At the moment, Vinnie was far too fixated with Nefta and the intoxicating scent of his pride to notice anyone else in the carriage or how crowded it truly was.

MOOD: Flirt flirt flirt

OUTFIT: Something casual

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Nefta GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Vinnie KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop
tags
TL;DR Hullo Nefta~
tl;dr
Graham

Well how fascinating. Graham grinned at the people that entered the cabin, mischief lighting up every part of his being. So. A thing from the black lagoon and a uppity little cherub decided to join their ranks. He was about to have enough fun as it was just fucking around with the big fella with the white streak, this was far more interesting. Graham was the special kind of ass that enjoyed the carnal sin of pleasures - and he sometimes played that part of his personality up just enough to annoy people.

Like now.

"Hey there love." He winked at the cherub, leaning just a little bit closer to the smaller self-absorbed angel, a grin split across his face. The fae were known for their trickster like behavior, and Graham wasn't about to disappoint anybody. That would be much too boring. He had a bit of an Irish drawl to his words - ethereally handsome by human standards. But ultimately easily passable for a mortal. He liked it that way, expectations low and a bit of a mystery. Keep them guessing and all that, helped with his appeal.

"I can think of a couple of ways you can bolster my spirits." Graham said breezily. The flirting came out almost flippantly, he was a bit on auto-pilot, after all. No effort actually needed to come up with a good pickup line. This was all jokes to him, especially since he was looking to specifically annoy someone right about now. "Shall we go down the list? It's quite extensive"

When given the option, of course, Graham would've preferred to be left well alone by the spoiled brat - he could already assume that the cherub's uppity spoilt nature would not mesh very well with his more grounded sensibilities (which were there, thank you very much, you just had to get past the flirting), but sometimes he liked looking for trouble, even if it meant risking getting a "makeover" by an oversized Build-A-Bear plush come to life.

He glanced over at the other kid who decided to respond to the angel. Well, coming off a bit strong there, wasn't he? Rather rude of him.

"What's your problem, mate? He's just trying to make the poor little peasants beneath his feet all the better with his angelic presence." Graham drawled, carefully wording things to piss both this guy and the cherub off (though if you asked him, he probably would assume that Nefta was just a bit dense to understand his sarcasm).
code by valen t.

Namira Ozistritcha Etot Theosickla Zstenzich

Location - Coral Coast Academy Front Gates
Mood - Happy? Idk

Namira stepped out of the carriage into glaring sunlight, finally they were all her the carriage had arrived. She found herself moving to a nearby bench and plopping himself down. The Russian girl from before had miraculously appeared inside the girl despite having disappeared out of the carriage before it began moving again. She was holding some kind of retro looking computer that she set down next to Namira. They stare at the computer for a second, something about it didn't seem right... Namira grabbed it and began to shake it violently up and down side to side, she had a feeling that something was hiding inside.

Firelie Firelie

Erica Woods

Location - Carriage 2
Mood - Overwhelmed

More and More people began to enter the carriage and Erica was getting overwhelmed, it seemed the boy she was talking to decided the roof was a better place to sit and disappeared outside the door. Someone Erica could only guess who was a tall emo entered, Erica suspected they were not human neither the opposite of her who entered seconds later flying on a pillow. Then someone human looking entered who immediately began flirting with the cupid. Erica decided this was too much, there was a giant behind her and elves were talking to them, a merman with a floating axolotl swimming through the air behind him, a very curios silent boy who seemed to be staring at everyone subtly and perhaps the most human of the bunch seemed to have crawled out from the middle of the forest and now these newcomers confused Erica even more.

No Enough is Enough. Erica yelled as she quickly sat up in her chair. 10 Minutes ago I was unaware that magic exists, this carriage seems to be teleporting and I don't see any light sockets but somehow is the best lit place i've ever been inside. There are floating animals, elves merpeople abyss... um things no offence Kel but I'm honestly just not sure and whatever that obviously very fruity boy it. And I don't think I'm the only one who isn't confused as fuck, I'm leaving this school I'm gonna live on my own I thought this was my one chance to get away from my family but apparently not. Erica continued to rant as she made her way to the exit and jumped down. She had no idea where she was, she had no idea what was going to happen next but the carriage began to move, Erica stared as it turned around the corner and disappeared. She thought for a second and sat down on the curb. She couldn't go home, she couldn't go to school, she didn't know where she was and she was entirely terrified.

Then she realised, she needed Coral Coast Academy, even if she found her way back home her parents wouldn't take her back. She had to find her way there. She ran around the bend but the carriage was gone. Now she was lost, but she couldn't give up just yet. She needed to make her way to school.

Carriage 2 people

Shiroe_sng_casual.png
Jaxon Hawthorne
"Thank heavens this is a boarding school... I couldn't imagine how badly Mother would beat me if she found out I got called to the principal's office on Day One."

Mood: Excited, but lowkey terrified
Outfit: Once he gets to his dorm, first things first, he'll seize the shower.
Interactions: Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool (Alex)

Jaxon's heart sank when he heard Principal Maria call out his full name. She proceeded to call out the other three students that were embroiled in the fight by their full names as well. First Alex, then Morgan, and finally Namira. Jaxon made a mental note of everyone's last names. "Who knows? It might be useful knowledge."

"Once we do move past the basics, I'll need you four to head for my office...Of course, after you settle in." To be fair, Jaxon had a feeling he wouldn't come out of the carriage scot-free after the spectacle he'd taken part in just moments earlier. It was only just a matter of bracing himself for whatever punishment the principal felt fit. "She did specify to head to her office after I'd settled in, so expulsion must be out of the question... I hope."

The carriage came to a stop once more soon after, this time for good.

1631247422827.png
(Shamelessly stolen from this roleplay's Interest Check thread)
"Woah... This place is surreal." Jaxon almost forgot how sore his legs were as he hopped out of his seat to try and exit the carriage. Ash ran up to Jaxon's leg and stepped in front of it before looking up at his master. "Don't worry, boy," said Jaxon, slowly reincorporating himself until he could somewhat keep himself standing. "See? I'm fine now."

"Meow..." Ash accented the tone of his voice by pulling his ears backwards and tilting his face upwards, as if pouting.

"Trust me, I'm okay," chuckled Jaxon. After triumphantly pushing the bridge of his glasses up his nose, he smiled. "It's showtime."

Maria's first order of business as she got off the carriage was to order the students to sit down in some benches that were supposed to be in the courtyard. It didn't take the principal long to realize that there were no benches in the courtyard, so she settled on building her own. With a wave of her palm, she summoned magical threads that within instants transformed into polished mahogany benches. "Wow, a display of the principal's magic! That was impressive," Jaxon thought out loud. As the words escaped his mouth, Jaxon started doubting them. He'd have thought the carriage driver's golden and silver chains would be a much flashier display, but he shrugged it off. "There wasn't a need for such a display, anyway, I guess..."

A passing glance made Jaxon notice that the names of three people he didn't recognize were engraved on the benches--one on each. A crazy thought started nagging in Jaxon's head. "What if these are our homeroom teachers' names?"

Off the corner of Jaxon's eye (and much to his surprise), he noticed a familiar face taking the bench nearest to the carriage next to Namira. It was the meat girl from the lineup! "...How in the world did she get here without a carriage in the first place, let alone before us? We were idle for a good while, yes, but I'd think a carriage ride would still be significantly faster." Jaxon noticed she had a small computer-like companion with her, and Namira was shaking it around, as if looking for something inside. Not wanting anything to do with Namira, Jaxon made sure to turn the other direction and head for the bench farthest away from her. "I wonder if she doesn't consider that computer a pet. I thought she hated those."

Halfway to the bench at the far end of the courtyard, though, Jaxon stopped. He recalled the words Morgan Howard had told him while inside the carriage.

"Did you forget already? The little cardin--err, Alexandra, stepped out of her shell for the briefest of moments just to drink that suspicious liquid of yours despite knowing nothing about it. Could you really imagine me trying the same thing?"

Jaxon placed his hand to his chin. "You know, maybe the bat has a point." With newfound determination, he raised his head and turned on his heel. "I think it's time I repaid the favor."

"Meow!" Ash hopped on Jaxon's shoulder and pointed towards Alexandra in the distance with his right paw, as if leading the charge.

"Thanks, boy," chuckled Jaxon. As he got close enough to make his presence known to the redhead, he raised his arm and started to wave it from side to side. His shoulders were still very sore, and it hurt to raise his arm any more over 90 degrees, but if Morgan could feign strength in the face of pain, so could he. "Hey, Alexandra! Over here!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Student
mood
Chill for the moment
outfit
mentions
Trystan1295 Trystan1295 (Jaxon)
Alexandra McCoy
Alexandra sat on the ground slowly rotating her arm in minor shock. She was surprised to see that such a simple bandage could fix her injury. With a testing shrug of her shoulders, Alexandra sat back in a seat away from Morgan while throwing him a glare. Of course, she eventually turned her attention back to the strange lady once she heard her name being called. Sadly, she did not catch, nor really care about her introduction. But considering how she was called to the woman's office after what she would call a bit of an 'orientation Alex could confidently infer that she was a higher-up. Maybe staff or possibly even a board member...-

Does Coral Coast even have a school board??

After a good ten minutes, their ride had come to a stop and people were already filing out of the carriage. Alexandra followed the group out and squinted at the glare that the sun above her set onto her eyes. "Bright as hell... Gonna go blind messing with this.." She then mumbled to herself while wishing she had packed a pair of glasses, before being approached by the same boy who passed out during her and Morgan's fight.

The hell does he want?

Her first natural thought was to put on a kind-ish front to the male who had helped her. She owed it to him to at least try to be though.... She smiled when he spoke. Nothing forced and nothing she had to even think about doing. What she did was sincere and natural...
She didn't like that.

"Oh uh hey-" She had to take a few beats to think, "Jaxon?" Alexandra gave a shrug, "Not sure if that's right but I heard your name being called on the ride by that weird chick."
coded by natasha.

Marie La'Few (Clone)
Excited
Carrage two
Everyone on carriage two
Reference above
While the original Marie was busy with the students of carrage one, her second clone had finally caught up to the other rider and who had stopped the carrage immediently upon seeing her drop down from the trees above. She landed right in front of the dark black stallions and could have gotten trampled if it wasn't for the rider's skillful and experienced control over the wild animals.

Yes, they were still wild horses.
When the suggestion to tame the animals kept coming up time and time again no matter how many times she said no, she coined a phrase of her own that the other staff involved could never forget.

"I refuse to domesticate a soul that was born wild."
Why was were those words so important exactly? Simple.
Because Marie was speaking more for herself than the horses. She used to be a free spirit, devastatingly reckless, but she enjoyed her life that way. She'd do something big and ambitious and sometimes life worked out for her...And other times it blew up in her face....Literally.
But that was the best part of her more free life. She was able to observe the situation however she felt best for herself and learn from her mistakes.
Marie could learn how to play the game that life was and smile through the failures that came with it.
What she would give to live that way again...
That's also where CCFA came in. Her motivation for shaping the new generation wasn't because she enjoyed being around children (even though she did), it wasn't because she wanted to teach them meaningless crap they'd remember for years but never use. It was to show them the value of letting loose in a reasonable way. To encourage the lives that her own and other's life depended on to take risks and have fun while they could.

"Thanks for stopping Jou," She flashed him a smile as she climbed into the carriage, bowing her head to fit through the doorway as she realized just how cramped the space was.

"Oh dear, you all must be so irritated already by being in such close proximity to your peers..."
She stuck her head out of the door of the carriage and called for the driver who came up to her in a rush.
"How come your passengers have to travel like this? It's not very comfortable you know. Especially for students with easily triggered social anxiety!" She then complained for her students. The rider nodded and turned down his head, disappointed in himself for not noticing the issue earlier. Marie only tilted her head a bit curiously.

The staff seem to be working fairly hard today...I'll have to remember to reward them at a later time.

"It's alright! Go right ahead and take us right to the academy, there are others waiting already!"
With a nod, Jou went off to his post and started the horses again.

coded by natasha.

Kellakamorro Silvishhiki Metrameccia & Nefta Nurendissia
38871010_p0_master1200.jpg028154ba67dd14fe8875023ec9bf66cf.jpg
Interaction/Mention: qunqun qunqun (Graham) KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop (Vinnie) .Arteries. .Arteries. (Anton) RulerOfChad RulerOfChad (Erica) Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool (Marie Clone) +(The rest of Carriage Two)

Nefta wasn't exactly sitting down, instead he hovered just an inch above his sit. Crossing his legs as he did so, he found himself interested in the reasoning of why his soon-to-be classmates were venturing to Coral Coast as well. Of course, someone as intuitive and clear-sighted as him already knew their reasons fairly well: Anything to make their lives less terrible to commit to would be an obvious boon. But he wouldn't be satisfied until he knew exactly how they viewed it, he needed to understand just how deep the denial went if he was to get anywhere with the cure.

But one student seemed more interested in being honest with himself, immediately approaching Nefta spouting hopes that he could truly be relieved of the unbearable burden that his life had shackled him with. Nefta was touched by this display, it took great strength to look at oneself and recognize how horrid their existence must be compared to one such as Nefta. But Nefta also realized that such pleas were moot, and had to hold back a tear at the eager way the boy before him claimed to know of just how he could help him.

"Ah, but there's no need to speak it," Nefta brought a hand to tap at the side of his own cheek with a small laugh "I already know exactly what you need to shed your grief."

Before he could educate him of just what he had in mind, another voice spoke up. Yet another remorseful soul speaking up, bearing the opposite mindset of the other boy. Instead of recognizing his misery, he turned to anger instead. Nefta found it a painful sight to bear witness to, but found his eyes going wide as the other boy leaped to defend him with words that were well-suited to the situation, if not delivered far too harshly to be effective. Realizing he'd have to defuse the situation before the children got too lost in their anger, Nefta raised a hand.

"Oh dear, there's no need to rebuke his anger." Nefta told Graham whilst shaking his head "If I were cursed to be confined in a state such as his, bearing witness to a perfection that I could never attain. Why! The thought alone is enough to make even one such as I weep. Rage and denial can only be expected."

Nefta had to bring a finger up to his eye just in case a true tear were to form, but he maintained himself, instead clasping his hands together as if in a silent prayer "But meeting such opposition with similar opposition will only bring your recovery to a stalemate, of this I'm quite certain. It is an ugly response, one that I cannot engage in if I'm to set a proper example for you all."

Watching the interaction unfold, Kel found her initial question being lost under the sudden conflict Nefta's statements seemed to rile. Besides him, the lessening amount of space in the carriage had finally managed to break one of the other occupants: Kel was fairly certain he was a Taurling. As the largest one there, he offered to ride upon the roof instead. Before anyone could offer much resistance or acceptance to his statement, he wielded a manner of plant magic to hoist him up once he hopped out the door.

Between that and Nefta's attempts to mediate(?) between those other two guys, Kel wondered if any of them even remembered her initial query.

Before she could ponder such things, another girl shouted out, having apparently been overwhelmed by the situation as well. However, the true answer came when she claimed she had known nothing of the magical realm. Kel didn't believe her at first, as why would the Academy recruit someone with no relation to magic? But as she spoke her disbelief, Kel found her head tilting. Even though she was far more versed in the Abyssal manner of Mystical Arts, she was knowledgeable enough to be completely lost in an environment such as this.

But this girl? She was lost on even basic magical knowledge.

And when she mentioned her confusion of what kind of Abyss thing Kel was, Kel gave a shrug, "I̸ ̵a̵s̸s̵u̶r̴e̴ ̵y̶o̵u̸,̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̴a̷y̴ ̴f̸i̵n̸d̵ ̴m̴u̶c̷h̴ ̴o̷f̵ ̸y̴o̸u̴r̷ ̴r̸e̷a̵l̴m̴ ̵s̴i̷m̵i̵l̶a̸r̴l̶y̷ ̴c̴o̸n̶f̷u̶s̷i̸n̴g̸.̵"

But then she actually managed to answer Kel's question: she'd come to the academy to distance herself from her parents. And it was an answer Kel could relate to. Why, at that very moment Kel figured her own parents were still engaging in their endless, terrifying mating ritual somewhere in the Telmessian Deep. But before she could begin to relate to the girl's woes, she outright bailed from the carriage.

As they left her behind, Kel leaned back in her seat, "Y̷o̸u̴ ̷g̴r̷o̷u̷n̶d̴w̵a̸l̷k̷e̶r̴s̴ ̶c̴e̷r̸t̶a̴i̶n̵l̸y̶ ̸e̷n̸j̶o̸y̸ ̶y̶o̴u̸r̶ ̵d̸r̸a̴m̶a̶t̷i̵c̶s̸,̴ ̵h̸m̷?̶"

"Fruity Boy?"

Kel looked over to see that Nefta had taken heed of the outburst as well, and was tapping against the bottom of his lip thoughtfully, "Why, I haven't had any berries or melons in quite a while, why would she-?" he paused before smiling and closing his eyes "Ah, perhaps she caught a whiff of the fine citrus I enjoyed yesterday. Quite the nose that one has."

It wasn't long after that the carriage came to a stop, causing Kel to turn her unseen gaze to the front of the carriage, "H̵a̸v̵e̵ ̵w̵e̵ ̵a̶r̷r̴i̷v̴e̴d̶?̵"

The Taurling had mentioned about an hour's journey remaining, but the confused girl had suspected the carriage of teleportation so their timing was unknown. Instead a woman entered, one who immediately took issue with the capacity of the carriage compared to its occupancy. She began admonishing the driver, dispelling Kel's initial assumption that it was another student. She remained with them as the carriage resumed moving, prompting Kel to garner her attention with the gesture of a hand.

"T̵h̸e̸r̸e̵ ̸h̸a̶v̸e̷ ̸b̴e̵e̴n̴ ̷m̶a̶n̷y̵ ̸̯̘͂s̷͚̑ṵ̵̲̓s̸̖͗p̴̞̘̂i̴̬̮͛c̴̙͛͊î̷͍ͅo̴̤͝ń̸̛̖ṡ̶̪ ̸̛̬̎ ̸c̸o̴n̵s̵i̴d̷e̶r̷i̷n̶g̶ ̶o̴u̴r̶ ̴m̵e̴t̴h̴o̴d̵ ̸o̵f̵ ̷t̶r̴a̸n̷s̸p̸o̷r̶t̸a̶t̷i̸o̴n̵.̸" she spoke before lowering the hand and leaning forward in her seat "B̵u̷t̷ ̴p̸e̶r̴h̶a̶p̸s̵ ̷y̵o̶u̶ ̸c̷a̷n̶ ̵a̷n̴s̴w̵e̶r̶ ̷t̵h̷e̵ ̶o̷̷̷͍͔̞͗̑n̵̷̶͉̥̰͐̒̆ḻ̸̷̷͔̥̂̊̋y̸̵̵̙̣͊͂̉̇ ̷o̶n̸e̸ ̸w̷h̶i̷c̸h̴ ̵I̸ ̷h̸a̶v̸e̸."

Tilting her head to the side, she examined the woman before nodding outside the carriage, "H̴o̵w̸ ̷l̶o̷n̷g̶ ̴t̸i̴l̶l̵ ̷w̷e̶ ̷r̷e̸a̴c̷h̸ ̵o̵u̷r̸ ̵ ̶̢͂̅d̸̢͗e̶̟̱͛̚s̷͚͌̑t̷̼̖̄͝ḭ̸̢͆͝n̴͖̈́̋ă̴̜̩t̴͙̂͒ì̶̬o̶̱̰̍̉n̴̼̦͗͌?̵͎͇̂̀"

Gunhild Neodym

mose.png

Interactions: Anyone and Everyone
Mood: Staying Positive

Gunhild wasn't expecting much of a sudden change in the mood of atmosphere upon her self introduction, sitting quietly in her seat as she looked to those who she ended up getting a response from. It was slightly odd that the most friendly and welcoming person in the room was a large hooded figure who reeked suspicious vibes, as well as some sort of horse man who abandoned the inside of the carriage to head to the roof. Such small interactions were eventually ended off with questionable discussion between the overly prideful man in pink and the other critics of his lifestyle within the cabin... that, or they just couldn't agree more that they had instantly became best friends with the pompous clown. Friendships were weird, she could not tell the difference. Gunhild considered that she should probably keep track of her daily activities in the diary she had brought after she watched a seemingly stressed individual get out of the moving vehicle. She pulled out a rather dirty looking notebook and a red crayon out from underneath her layers of clothing since she had no baggage or pockets to carry anything, and begun noting down the happenings of her new adventure.

"Hello diary!! Today Gunhild got onto a magic wagon taking me to some academy where there will be lots of magical stuff, and there's a lot of weird people in the magic wagon though Gunhild doesn't know if they like friends or not. There was a woman who got out of the wagon, who Gunhild will remember as Wa-gone woman, there's a weird nice tall man Gunhild will call tallman, there is a horseman who Gunhild think wanted to be on the outside of the wagon with his employed horse brothers and sisters so good for him he has family in the place we are going (Gunhild will name him pony he is a pretty pony)!! There's also some other people Gunhild haven't thought of names to put in here, but there's a funny man in pink clothes who is very weird! He says we are sad but Gunhild is having a good time so Gunhild does not understand. He looks like-" Gunhild looked up from writing in the dirty notebook at Nefta, staring at him for a few solid seconds as she decided what to name him. "flamboyant marshmallow. But that is too long for Gunhild, so Gunhild will write his name as squish. Flamboyant marshmallow looks like a squish. Gunhild wonders if there are even more people who would really like to be friends-" she finished, staring at the people she was currently writing about, and would simply smile as she showed her work if they stared back at her in confusion. Her diary made no sense, it was a mix-up of her racial language's scrawling which she wasn't entirely good at with a mixture of childish drawings in red crayon to get her point across to herself, however she seemed proud about what she had done. She clutched onto her work-in-progress adventure memoire as she looked to the carriage door, seeing as another woman had showed up. "Hello, you are not wa-gone woman, are you new friend going to academy too? Gunhild will not bite you, biting is only for bad people, and food, like Squish! Squish looks like food to Gunhild... Gunhild should write in notepad that Squish probably does not taste nice so Gunhild does not try to eat him...".

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_84atpp8eg3gg8kcws8g4os484_focused_v3.png
Jaxon Hawthorne
Mood: Relaxed
Outfit: I'm surprised Alex hasn't called him out for stinking this much of sweat yet.
Interactions: Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool (Alex)

"Jaxon?" Alexandra asked. "Not sure if that's right but I heard your name being called on the ride by that weird chick," she said with a shrug.

Jaxon's eyebrows shot up when he heard Alex call him by his name. He knew he'd made a mental note of the three other students' full names, but he hadn't taken Alex as the kind to care for such details. Especially considering...

"You know, that weird chick you're talking about is the headmistress of the Academy..." Jaxon scratched an itch on his chin with his trembling index finger before fixing his gaze on the wound and the bandages over Alex's shoulder. "It was insane how she pulled that bullet out of your shoulder like that. It's far from my business, I know, but are you feeling okay?" Realizing he would most likely get nowhere if he claimed he was asking out of genuine concern, he thought of a convincing enough cop-out on the fly. He reached for the back of his neck with his right arm, completely forgetting that within moments, he'd feel like he'd ripped that arm straight off because of how sore his shoulder was. If there was ever a time for Jaxon to place himself in Morgan's claws, it was right now. "I've honestly never had anyone else drink that type of energizing potion. I was worried you might be suffering from unexpected side effects."

Off the corner of his eye, Jaxon spotted little Ash strutting up to Alex. He watched in horror as the cat affectionately brushed up against the girl's leg and purred. "I swear, Ash, one of these days I'm going to get wiped off the face of the planet, and it'll be your fault..." he groaned.

Erica Woods​

Location -Some random street in the middle of nowhere
Mood - Overwhelmed

Erica decided she had to find her way to school, she ran along the road in the direction of the carriage but Erica knew it was hopeless. She decided she needed to find out where she was first and looked around, there were no signs or houses she could refer too and even if she had some idea of what kinds of trees lived in what climate it wouldn't do her much good. She was now panted ruthlessly and had to sit down, she figured that no-one would be driving along this road anyway and so didn't bother to make her way to the edge of the street, plus she would hear any car coming right? No, unfortunately and electric car just so happened to turn the corner and they didn't brake in time to avoid Erica, her body flew maybe 7 metres into the air and if the initial impact didn't break every bone or puncture every organ the fall back down definitely did. The drivers of the car had no idea why Erica was there, this was the middle of no-where. But nevertheless they called the police and tried to perform CPR but Erica was already gone...

Erica awoke to the sound of screams, her body was chained to a board like someone was about to perform a surgery, the room she was in looked like it was taken straight out of a horror movie, rotten skeletons in the background, walls stained with blood and mold, two figures dressed in surgery gear that seemed like they had no idea that their bodies weren't supposed to bend that way heading straight towards Erica, HEADING STRAIGHT TOWARDS ERICA. She let out a blood curtailing scream but there was nothing Erica could do, as they arrived one picked up a scalpel and the other held Erica down, where am I? Erica thought to herself as the doctors ripped out her intestines and replaced them with ballon animals. Hell?

'Trust gets you killed, Love gets you hurt, and Being real gets you hated'

Irriatated

"OH JEEZUS CHRIST!!!

Inside Carriage Dos

Nefta

Vinnie Cipherion

(He/Him)

• h

(click play twice!)

Maybe it was a mistake to even have spoken up at all. The boy that had previously been flirting with the pain in the ass, known as Nefta had been so quick to run to his defence. That just gave Nefta ever more the reason to make more repulsive inquires.

Being irritated while wanting to vomit at the same time due to the scent of someone's emotions was not too thrilling of an experience. Who would he snap back at first? Taking his quick pick, Vinnie rolled his eyes at Nefta.

"Oh, do you ever just shut the fuck up? I am more than happy to be the way I am. Don't put your god damn input in on something when we are two separate beings, from far different species."

The Hunter knew that his statement had a bit of hypocrisy in it since he did put his input in on his pride, but he sincerely didn't want to say anymore after that. If he went any further into things with Nef he was sure to run out of what he had left in his social battery.

Next was Graham. Did he really have to jump to the defense of the Cherubim, it seemed like the being had it covered. Nef was a big boy, sure annoying, but still, he surely could fight his own battles. Anyone who just did what Graham did was for sure on Vinnie's list of 'people that need to stay away from me.' Which if he was being honest with himself he put nearly everyone there.

Before Vinnie dove into things with Graham, he had to get a reading on what his true intent was... but oh wait he couldn't get one. Thanks to the overwhelming scent of pride spewing from Nef. However, prior to him being able to snap back at the dude, a convulsion of pain roared through the internal parts of his head.

For years migraines had come and gone. After a bit of time passed Vinnie was able to tie it back to his amnesia. Whenever they came on they were sudden, unexpected. In recent times they have gotten exponentially worse. In terms of worse, they were full-on attacks on crippling pain that refused to let him function normally until it passed.

Time passed, the Hunter had hardly noticed any of the commotion going on around him as he gripped onto his seat tightly and rocked ever so slightly in the seat, keeping his face down, all in an attempt to refrain from grabbing his head... to refrain from looking weak. To anybody who didn't understand the explosion of pain going on in his brain, Vinnie might look like he was having a mental breakdown.

All he wanted to do was snap back at that dude, but no his stupid amnesia side effects or whatever had to be playing games with him. Right then in there was what he was waiting for. The eye of the storm. The mass explosion that always set off in his brain was what he called the eye of the storm, in which basically meant that it was the middle of the migraine. For him, the eye of the storm part of his migraines was always worse.

Not only was the pain unbearable, but fuzzy memories with inaudible words flew through his vision, leaving him blind to the outside world. It didn't take too long for Vinnie to begin trembling and he couldn't resist letting his hand shoot up to his head. Yeah like that would relieve any pain he was in. Not a second to late the memories began trapping him in his mind while the outside world in which he was blind to kept moving on.

Graham
KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool

Graham’s lips pursed at the little lamb’s response and attempt to defuse the entire situation. He pressed a fist against his lips as he contained the laughter bubbling up from inside of him. Holy shit this guy had to be fucking kidding. Who in the world was this fucking mad and self-absorbed.

Worst thing about it was that the little plush definitely did not understand that what he’d said was ridiculously offensive. Lad had to be joking right? Couldn’t be that he was genuinely this dense.

For all intents and purposes, Graham’s eyes lit up with glee, suddenly taking on the appearance of a kid in a candy store, biting his lip as he was reprimanded for his immense wrongdoing

“Yes, of course mate, my bad. I apologize immensely for the sorry state of your life that you can’t see the glory of this guy.” Graham’s voice shook as he was poorly confining his laughter. Really why wasn’t anyone else laughing. The man was a complete clown, a gold mine, really.

See, Graham was a fae, and the fae were a tricky sort. They were cruel, tempting, glorious, wise, fickle, the list went on - creatures that whispered the promises of riches to travelers only to ensnare them forever. What made Graham different, though, was that he felt a deep sense of responsibility and steadiness that the other fae simply lacked.

That is to say, when the boy began rocking back and forth Graham’s expression suddenly fell and he walked over, not quite touching him but definitely getting close enough, as if to block out all external inputs except for him.

“Oi you doin’ alright there mate.” His voice seemed to magically drop into something soft and caring. Concerned. A complete 180 from the absolute nonsense he’d been spouting from before. “Stupid question I know, you need everyone to shut up for a fecking moment?”

There was a pause, a glance around the cabin as a girl suddenly ran out of the cabin, Graham watched her zoom away, he made a grabbing lunge at her but his arm was left blowing in the wind. Too bad he could still help someone. And then the carriage stopped, nearly tipping Graham out of the carriage as he stumbled into a seat next to the fecking marshmallow. Watched in silence as the woman took care of everything.

He reached up and grabbed her by the elbow before she could leave and spoke in that same carefully quiet and caring tone.

“A girl fell out the carriage” Not quite what happened, but it was best none of them got in trouble for this debacle. “You need to circle around, and I think he needs medical attention.”

Graham said this simply, quietly. Unlike the absolute glee and lecherous intent of before, this somehow seemed more genuine.

It was a rare sight indeed for the fae to appear actually genuinely responsible. Lap it up while you can folks because this was not going to last very long.

scroll

Student

Maria

Mood

Confused, worried.

Outfit

Outside of Carriage

Interactions

Winter Jackson, Izuru

Marianna Morgan

Marianna blushed slightly kind of embarrassed. "Back at home I'd got into a couple of fights but it was nothing serious, most times I'm able to talk myself out of a situation." Most people genuinely didn't have a problem with her. Sure she played pranks but it was mostly harmless, people didn't view her as a threat. She hoped she didn't have to fight someone at the school. Fighting just looked so exhausting to her.

For a brief moment, Marianna looked out of the carriage's window. She looked on in amazement as they got closer to the school. "Wow this school is gorgeous." The front of the school had beautiful green trees, she had never seen so much green in her life. Then there was the school itself the building looked so grand and she couldn't help feeling a bit intimidated.

♡coded by uxie♡

Screenshot 2021-09-01 8.03.29 PM.png
Winter Jackson
Interactions: Marianna ( Chocolate_chip Chocolate_chip ) + Izuru ( Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia )

Mood: Awestruck. and excited
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Winter nodded her head in agreement with Izuru, "I totally agree, there's probably going to be a lot more fights, and I bet that majority of the fights that do happen are going to be between the Bat dude and the Red head.." She said then noticed that the carriage had stopped, she looked out of the window that she was sitting by and her jaw dropped.

The school is massive, she thought to herself as she looked over at Izuru and Marianna.
"This is possibly the biggest school I've ever seen." Winter said and then went back to looking out the window like and excited kid, she noticed that some of the other students had gotten off already so she stood up and started walking towards the carriages' exit excitedly.

"We should go and sit down like the head mistress told us to." She turned around and looked at Marianna and Izuru. At the moment Winter looked like a kid who just got the best present ever. She was so excited and had a huge smile on her face, she knew that this school was going to be different, she also knew that she had made two new friends.

Student
mood
Chill for the moment
outfit
mentions
Trystan1295 Trystan1295 (Jaxon)
Alexandra McCoy
Alexandra blinked with clear uninterest at the male's knowledge of Marie, "huh..." She looked back Jaxon at the woman, "well isn't that just great for her then." Her comment was bland and flat which hinted towards her sarcasm. When moving her attention to back him Alex then scoffed at his brief change in expression, "what, you expected me to be deaf or something?" To be honest, Alexandra didn't care about others if it hadn't been stated enough in the past, but that never meant that she didn't pay attention. It was part of her nature to do so.
Even if she plugged her ears and tied on a blindfold over her eyes, she could somehow still hear clearly and see perfectly fine. Why that is? She couldn't tell you, having never cared enough to ask nor find out herself.

"But I guess your right..." She carefully rolled her still injured shoulder at its mention, still finding no pain in it. It almost puzzled her how she felt nothing...Like she wasn't shot when Marie only bandaged her shoulder. She could feel a slight numb buzz in it, a feeling that didn't really bother Alexandra.
Very curious...

Alexandra crossed her arms silently watching as Jaxon then questioned her current condition. Seconds later he went on a bit of a ramble in her opinion trying to explain himself. She wasn't very amused by it but instead, slightly confused her.
Energizing liquid huh? That surely explained her body's sudden strength to get back up. Earlier she had thought it to be some kind of healing potion or something of the kind. Perhaps that's why she couldn't feel her wound. Her body had enough energy to convert the pain into an insensate feeling. Alex unconsciously wondered if there was a time limit for the effects of the 'energizing potion.' "I'm fine now, but that thing you gave me...Was helpful."

Just as she was about to turn away she could feel something rubbing against her leg and looking down, she spotted Ash. The gesture reminded one of the stray cats that would often wander into her yard at late night. As late as midnight actually. For some reason, Alex could always expect a group of young cats to gather on her back porch though none of them liked her, always backing away from her or even outright scratching her leg with angry hisses.
All except one who she took on the priority of naming Oreo. The cat had black fur with spots of white on its right ear and left rear leg. When Alexandra would go out every night to see the group of felines, Oreo would do the exact same thing as Ash.

The thought made her crack a small smile again though she did nothing to it. Wasn't her's now was it?

"This cat's your's right?"
coded by natasha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back