• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Student
mood
Lowkey Concerned
outfit
Casual
mentions
salem. salem. (Morgan)
Alexandra McCoy
Now, now children....

Alex was no bitch.
Yes, she was slightly surprised by the dirty bird's savage nature and sudden attack but she held a wide smile through it all. It is what she asked for now, wasn't it? So why on God's green Earth would she bother to fight back?
By the time her attacker seemed satisfied, her more delicate than she, skin had been wounded and bloody. Not to even mention how her face had turned a twisted blue and purple, ready to bruise. As far as she could tell the same thing had happened to her neck, leaving marks where he held her.

She wouldn't show weakness. She refused to scream, cry, or yelp out in pain. She took her beating like the tough-ass girl she was.

But even so, if her mother had been here with her, she'd still probably beat Alexandra's ass herself for letting herself get bruised by a snobby nobody. She taught her daughter that earning marks from fights were the biggest signs of weakness there was because they showed people that you had lost before. That thought alone made something click inside of her and she grabbed the bat firmly by his ankle and threw him away from her, and winced as she gave her hand at getting back up. After a few moments though, she knew it would be best to sit down. Her head was throbbing.
Out the corner of her eye, she spotted the coward boy who had locked himself away from what she could guess was the tension that she and the dirty ass bird had been carrying for the past half an hour.
The hell was he doing here?
She turned her head to look up at Jaxson, wincing a bit as a small pain shot up her throat. "The hell is that exactly?" She eyed the liquid for only a moment before snatching it out of his hand and downing the entire vile. "Whatever....Thanks, I guess." To most others, a simple thanks said like that would mean absolutely nothing but imagine them coming from someone who barely has ever said it in their life. Someone who is so bent on doing things themselves that they never had a reason to say it before. Alex didn't show it at all...
But that was sincere.
She shoved the vile back into his hands and stood up, a dark smirk playing on her lips as she glared absolute daggers Morgan's way and boy was she pissed now.

"My turn."
coded by natasha.

Screenshot 2021-09-05 11.59.33 AM.png
Winter Jackson
Interactions: Marianna ( Chocolate_chip Chocolate_chip ) + Izuru ( Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia )
Mood: Happy, Tired (But more awake than she was before)
"Yeah we're cool" She said, deciding to play along with his little joke. She honestly thought she wouldn't get along with him, but turns out she was wrong. "Sounds like you and Genbu get along pretty well, especially if you have had her since you were little." She said, then nodded her head in agreement with Marianna.

"I know how you feel about the pet thing, my parents never let me have an animal, they would always say I wasn't responsible enough," Winter says and laughs a little. "And yea we probably should get on the carriage." She said and started walking towards the carriage.

542098D8-E333-4EDD-9D5B-73E2FAA39E2D.jpeg
Morgan Windson Howard
ALEX IS LUCKY HE DIDN’T SHOOT HER ANYWHERE LETHAL
Interactions: Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool (Alex) Trystan1295 Trystan1295 (Jaxon and his cute cat)

Morgan wasn’t expecting the cat to bite his ankle. He didn’t find it that painful, but he did flinch in surprise, where did the cat even come from???? Did that weird boy have it? Most likely. He looked down at the cat, looking like if he was going to eat it.

But instead, he very carefully picked up the (angry?) cat. And pat it in the head, to then put it back on the floor. He liked cats. He would never hurt a cat.

He was way to intrigued with said cat to notice the boy was helping the girl he just beat up.

SLAM!

He got thrown into the wall, his back was not ready for that. Which in effect caused major throwback, almost seeming like if he fucking BOUNCED from the wall. He hold his arm in pain, not cool, bro.

The girl then stared at him. Nothing new, but in the position he was in, he felt like the most stupid clown. Was he skinny enough to get thrown at the wall???? Probably.

She then said that it was ‘her turn.’
what is this
pokemon?

Morgan was havin’ none of that. He stood up, holding his arm in pain. Looking back at the girl.

“Got to hand it to you, cardinal.” Morgan smiled sheepishly. “You’ve already slammed me into a wall, and I don’t even know your name.” uh oh he chuckled again.

He reached for his other pocket (how many does he have????) and grabbed a FUCKING GUN to then shoot Alex in the shoulder. He wasn’t smirking or anything, he kept on with that surprised face, as what he just did wasn’t on his control.

He gasped. Fuck. He did not just do that.

“Im sorry-, I’m just as scared as you are, cardinal.”

Student
mood
Chill
outfit
As seen in reference
mentions
Open
Dominique Verlice
Dominique gave quick looks at a girl dressed in blue. She had long brown hair and she could tell she the female took pride in it just by looking at her. But as her attention shifted from Anne, a new figure of a girl came inside of the carrige. Dominique started to wonder if their driver had already came to a new residence. She hadn't even felt them pull off yet.
That shouldn't be her concern though, should it?
She turned away from the winged beauty to look back out of the window...When she felt the seat sink down a bit. Her gaze fell on the female she had observed only seconds ago and a smile crossed her features as she watched her greet her.
"Oh thank you so much, I love yours too! My name is Dominique but call me Nique for short!"
She sighed the sentence with ease thanks to years of practice. It was as if she used it every day.

Across the way, Dayana only stared at her sister and the stranger with a confused look on her face. She had no flippin' idea what they were doing but she felt a little anxious by it. Dayana sat up a little so she was up straight and sent Dominique a quick look so she could see her confusion.

"Oh yeah!" She said aloud before turning back to Amythest and signing, "You can hear, right?"
Dayana, again confused, facepalmed. As her hand met her forehead with a swift slap a short groan was pulled from her mouth. "Can you just tell me what the heck you guys are doing! It's kinda confusing!!"

Izuru

1630879846066.png

Izuru was happy to have smoothed things over with Winter. Plus he seemed to have scored brownie points through his good care for his turtle. Genbu yawned in his hold while Bubu had already gone to sleep. Having already kept them long enough. Izuru let them return to the Heavenly Realm. Genbu proceeded to disappear in a small cloud of sparkles. Noticing that people seemed to be heading back towards the carriage. Izuru already made plans to sit near his two new friends. Walking on over to the wheeled box. He kept in step with Marianna and Winter. He'd already made a good first impression on them. Now he needed to solidify his presence in their minds. Both of them were not only pretty but also had interesting personalities. Marianna seemed confident in herself whilst Winter seemed quite cute when she got all huffy. "So what do you plan on studying once we get to the school? I've been looking into their physical courses since they offer specialized combat training" asked Izuru as he snagged a seat in between both girls...

Chocolate_chip Chocolate_chip AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere

Shiroe_sng_casual.png
Jaxon Hawthorne
"Call me coronavirus, 'cause I'm making bat stew tonight... just kidding."

Mood: ???
Outfit: See above.
Interactions: salem. salem. (Morgan)

The sound of the gunshot almost made Jaxon fall over... moreso because that shit was much louder than he expected than because the redheaded girl he had just tried to heal now had a bullet lodged in her shoulder. Jaxon's hands started quivering again, but instead of the absolute fear and intimidation he would have felt in any other situation like this, there was one other emotion that was boiling up far hotter than any level of terror he had ever felt.

Anger.

The girl was still alive, yes, but Jaxon's efforts to heal her had been completely useless. Had the man-bat not felt pity for Ash, he could have easily shot and killed him to. However, as grateful as Jaxon was to the man-bat for sparing Ash's life and well-being after the latter gnawed on the former's ankle, he felt insulted that the man-bat saw no threat in him. He was furious, and much more furious at himself than even the man-bat himself. He was furious at himself because he felt powerless. His physical strength and agility were no match for the bat, judging from how he had the girl under his foot in the blink of an eye. What could he do? He'd used up his energy potion in a vain attempt to save the girl, and all he had was his smartphone...

"My smartphone..." he muttered under his breath.

Jaxon hurriedly reached into his pocket and pulled up YouTube. He tried to look up "ultrasonic waves 20000 hz frequency" when his search was interrupted by a message notification he'd received out of the blue.

1630883586907.png

Jaxon had never heard of this before, and he sure as hell didn't have a contact on his phone named "Dark Rebellion Dragon". He was surprised to see the words "forge a contract" as part of the message. So far, Jaxon had only been able to forge a contract with one familiar: Ash. Through the terms of the contract, Ash was able to remain in the realm of the living under the condition that he be subservient to his Master, who in this case was Jaxon. Jaxon was in no position to ask questions. He needed power, and he needed it fast.

Jaxon tapped the notification and, within seconds, was ravaged with a splitting headache. He couldn't help but clench his fists and tense up to endure the pain. He felt the magical power rushing through every vein in his body for the first time. Dark magical sweat burst out of every pore in his body, but instead of dripping down as a liquid, it radiated away as steam, resulting in what would appear as a faint aura surrounding him.

A raspy, low-pitched voice started ringing in Jaxon's head.

"So, you've finally decided you want to be strong enough to fight for your own ideals?" the voice asked. "I thought you were only training to make your mom happy. That's what you were raised to do, after all."

"If it means turning a blind eye to those who are in pain, I want nothing to do with it!" Jaxon thought.

"Well said. You've convinced me." said the voice. "With this, the contract is sealed. These wings of black rebellion are yours! Take flight and devastate everything that comes between you and your objective!"

Jaxon stomped the ground with enough force to make the carriage shake. "That's enough!"

He proceeded to chant an incantation, hearing the raspy voice in his head once more chanting alongside him.

"Cloaked in shadows and relentless in its objective... Become my wings of rebellion and fly me to victory! I summon you, Dark Rebellion Dragon!"

1630885029345.png
The massive dark-colored dragon let out a mighty roar as its eyes started to glow a bright yellow and the orbs on its wings and chest began glowing.

Jaxon reached out and pointed in the direction of the man-bat. However...

Before he could yell out a command...

He fell to the ground face-first. Within seconds, he was out cold.

His magical sweat aura dissipated, and the mighty dragon vanished without a trace.

(EDIT: Fixed a color highlighting issue.)

Namira Ozistritcha Etot Theosickla Zstenzich

Location - Carriage 1
Mood - Surprised and Shocked

Namira was in shock, she had just been watching this all happen, the fight seemed entertaining at first but now it had gotten out of hand. The bat-man had pulled a gun and shot the girl in the shoulder. One boy apparently seemed too faint from the shock. But most horribly a cat had appeared, Namira hated cats. She jumped out of her seat and stepped over the girl so that she was between the two. She shouted to the two at the top of her lungs. ENOUGH!!! She then reached behind her neck and began to peel back a zipper that held in place there, she slowly unzipped the back of her next and peeled away the skin that held in place, what was left seemed to a similar shape, a young demon with horns and a tail but instead of skin, they were made out of fire.

Namira help our her hand and made a swift motion, two strips of fire erupted from her (skin?) and twirled across the carriage releasing embers down onto the seat, let's hope it wasn't flammable. The two centipede flames made their way to the man back, one of the wrapped itself around the hand that help the gun in an attempt to burn the hand which would make the bat drop the gun. The other which was designed to cause no harm rapped around the body of the bat like a rope making sure it couldn't move. When he stopped the gun Namira picked it up and held it in her hand, it began to melt slowly the metal gun turned to liquid until it fell through the gaps in her fingers and created a small puddle on the floor. The Namira walked over to the bat who was rapped in fire, the centipede that had attacked his hand returned to her body. She knelt down until his eyes met with his. Don't ever do that again, if you do I'll make sure that the next firepede I send after you causes some actual pain.

Student
mood
Protective asf
outfit
mentions
salem. salem. (Morgan) RulerOfChad RulerOfChad (Nimera)
Alexandra McCoy
Alexandra shook her head at his words as she took slow steps towards Morgan, "well then, allow me to properly introduce myself." She stared in right in the eye, "the name's Alexandra, nice to meet you." Her tone was anything but friendly but very quickly, a loud but short sound echoed around the room she stood in. She stood frozen, now only able to remember the spit second she took to blink before a sharp burst of pain exploded in her right shoulder.
It seemed chaos was right on the brink of breaking out.
Multiple students had started to enter the carriage and all she could hear was her heart beating loudly in her ears. Probably her adrenaline building up since she didn't even feel very faint. Very slowly looking down to her shoulder she saw thick lines of blood dripping from the place she was....
Shot?
Alex turned back to Morgan in disbelief as she held her arm, the pain now shooting down to her wrist. Another girl who had been on board seemed greatly triggered by the event she had witnessed and seemed to change in both demeanor and appearance. It looked as if she was going to kill the dirty bird...

No...

Fucking...

Way....

Alexandra's feet started to move quicker than she could think and she took out a bronze dagger that was secured by a strap that she had hidden on her thigh underneath her clothing. She was instantly in front of Morgan, acting as a shield to block any future attacks from the clearly pissed girl. Her weapon gleaming in her left hand and blood now soaking through her clothes, Alexandra growled at Nimera. There was no reason for her actions or logic in why she was even still here but something in her wanted nothing more than to hurt this new girl for attempting to do so to her own enemy. Perhaps it's because she wanted to be the one to kill him and she didn't want to be robbed of that opportunity.

"Step the HELL AWAY!"

Goddamn it-
coded by natasha.

Location - Carriage 1
Mood - Surprised and Shocked

Namira stepped back surprised, not only was the girl who had just been shot standing in front of her apparently protecting the person who shot her she was PROTECTING THE PERSON WHO SHOT HER. What do you mean? He shot you, get out of the way. Namira wasn't intending to hurt the bat, all she wanted to do was make sure he didn't attack anyone else at least until they got to school. Namira stumbled back in surprise but regained her stance and eyed up the girl in front of her looking down at the knife. You think that knife is gonna do anything? As soon as it touches my skin it’ll melt. Namira stepped forward with a frown on her face. I’m just trying to protect you and everyone els won this carriage, he’s a danger.

Shiroe_sng_casual.png
Jaxon Hawthorne
"You know we're apt to sacrifice ourselves, no matter what they say...~"

Mood: Ashamed
Outfit: See above, only drenched in sweat.
Interacts: RulerOfChad RulerOfChad (Namira)

"Ngh..."

Jaxon was nudged back to semi-consciousness by something warm and wet. He was face-down on the floor, his nose was bleeding (probably from the impact of the fall), and he was completely soaked from head to toe in magical sweat. He let out another groan and, with what little strength he still had, he raised his head to check the situation. Ash was waiting for him to do so, and nuzzled his Master's cheek before giving it one more lick. "Hey, boy. Sorry for letting you down like that."

As he said that, a throbbing pulse of pain rocked the right side of Jaxon's head, prompting him to twitch his right eye and cringe. "Looks like I'm still feeling it," he said. "Dammit... I can't even move my arms and legs." He let his forehead smack against the floor once more. "I just wanted to be the hero... just one time."

"Meow." Ash nuzzled his whiskers against Jaxon's cheek once more. When Jaxon didn't respond, he proceeded to continuously lick said cheek.

"Alright, alright, alright... I'll raise my head. That's as far as I can go, boy. I'm sorry." Jaxon's neck was sore, but he held on despite the pain. "I'm here for you, boy."

"Meow!" Ash let out his happy noise... then he turned around, so that he was facing the action.

"No good... I need my glasses," he grunted. Even if he squinted, the redhead was just a faint blur in the distance for him... He could tell her apart from the man-bat because of the obvious difference in skin (or fur) color. There was something shiny in the redhead's hand, but Jaxon couldn't tell what it was at all. He also noticed one more figure... one with pinkish-red hair. The figure launched an attack of some sort, and Jaxon could feel heat emanating from it. "It just gets worse and worse..." Jaxon groaned. "I can't even do anything to help. I want everyone to stop fighting, but I'm weak."

Jaxon's nails dug into his palm. He tried to lift himself off the ground with only his right fist, but it was a futile effort, considering he couldn't even move his left one.

"Meow..."
Ash's noise was soft, almost somber.

"Ash?" asked Jaxon. "What are you doing?"

Ash didn't respond. Instead, he dashed straight into the middle of the action.

"Ash, no!" Jaxon's half-choked-out cry fell on deaf ears.

Ash hopped in front of Namira and sat at their feet, looked at them with the most sparkly eyes he could muster, and let out a cute "meow", as if it knew full well that it could very well be his last.

Last edited:
The driver had absolutely HAD IT with all of the ruckus going on inside of the carriage and angrily jumped down from his position just to check on his students. Not only did what he saw shock him, but it infuriated him to his very core. With a simple eye roll he snapped his finger three times.
The first snap caused Ash to reappear in Jaxon's arms.
The second materialized a bucket of water out of thin air and dumped itself over Namira.
And the third caused silver and gold chains to phase through the bottom of the carriage and wrap around Morgan, squeezing as tight as humanly possible.
"Someone explain this mess this instant!!"

C9209C9A-CCF7-4BF3-A28B-F9A4F164CD17.jpeg
Morgan Windson Howard
about to
Interactions: Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool (Alex) RulerOfChad RulerOfChad (Namira)

Morgan was still surprised at what he did, I mean, yeah, ok, fine. He just shot someone, what a prick. But like,

he just shot someone.
And he wasn’t prepared for that, neither what was coming after.

So many things were happening, and he wasn‘t in control AT ALL. That not only angered Morgan, it worried him. With the combination of seriously having no idea whats going on. First of all, blue haired boy just fell flat, the girl, seemingly named ‘Alexandra’ was still on the ground. And-

HOLY FUCK
HE HAS FIREPEDES(?) ON HIS HAND UAHAHAHA WHAT

The feeling of a shmillion legs crawling on him was new. and he didn’t like it. He did not only see those…. THINGS crawling over him, making Morgan unable to move. But another one was burning his hand, AND HIS GUN IS GONE.

Not only did Morgan want to vomit, but he was also in pain, and the being hold back by a BUG made him feel humiliated, he was on the brink of CRYING. HE IS SENSITIVE. He wasn’t going to show it, obviously.

He snarled at the fire demon girl, who threatened him to make her ew bugs actually hurt him. HE IS GOING TO EAT THEM FOR LUNCH IF SHE DARES-

Although, something (or someone,.,.,.,.) suddenly blocked his view of the girl, really rude. He tilted his head to not only see who was blocking his view, but also to check up on what‘s happening. And he was not prepared.

It was the girl he just shot in the shoulder????
damn this bitch crazy

He had a hard time deciding to stay there or just run off, but to not look like a complete coward (and to enjoy the show) he very calmly sat down like a good little boy. Still angry that is gun is now a puddle.

“Uh- My name‘s Morgan.” He very un-calmly returned his name to Alex. ”you have a very generic name-“

Morgan was very peacefully sitting around, until he got squeezed by chains. Worst day ever so far. Morgan didn’t bother to explain. He wasn’t going to explain. He had no reason to explain. He only chuckled at the fire girl being dipped in water.
yeah fuck her

Maria Jaden La'Few
Shocked and Dissapointed
Carraige One
Everyone on carriage one
Reference above
Marie had just finally finished her hours worth of paperwork. She had been in the school for several hours finishing it up for each of her students and even her staff. Any other time she would put it all the side for the night after but she couldn't even take the students off the property after they got to the school if she didn't fill them all out now so...Here she was. With a slow exhale Marie stood but noticing now the hours had flown by and still not a single person had come back to the school, she started to feel a bit worried.

Surely the directs wouldn't mind if she just...Help a bit right?

Marie moved out of her seat and towards the front of her desk, closing her eyes as a fair-toned arm reached out from behind her, eventually growing a main body of its own with legs, a neck, and a head. It looked just like Marie...Kinda like something out of a sci-fi movie. A small bead of sweat trickled down the side of the original's face as she created another copy of herself.

Once she finished she held onto the desk she was sat at minutes ago as the room momentarily spun around her. "God...I need some food or something..." She looked back at her doubles and comprised herself. I need one of you to go off to the second carriage for my school, the other stays here and I'll go to the first." She took a brief pause and sighed. "I'm a bit worried for my students." The clones nodded and the third ran off, supposedly to the second carriage that was sent out while the other sat down at the desk.
Marie smiled to herself and ran off herself. Her destination? The first carriage filled with the students she had the most hope for.

In a matter of five minutes, she had already made it more than halfway to the location of her first batch of students and at this point, she was starting to get winded. Heavily panting, Marie reached up both arms and tightly gripped onto the first low hanging branch that her fingers lightly brushed then pulled herself up so she could continue running in the treetops.
That seemed to do the trick as she now had been running even faster.

By the time she had made it to her destination she noticed the carriage wasn't moving and when she jumped down by the horses, she realized that the driver wasn't present. Then heard yelling from the inside.
In one swift motion, she had appeared in the door to see her students in the middle of chaos. She could see why the driver had to leave his post.
One of the students she recognized as Jaxon had been passed out on the ground, Alex had been bleeding, Marianna was soaked, and Morgan was being squeezed by literal chains.

Oh dear....
coded by natasha.

Shiroe_sng_casual.png
Jaxon Hawthorne
"Yeah, I guess destroying everything that stands between me and my goal isn't the most heroic mindset."

Mood: Relieved
Outfit: See above, only drenched in sweat.
Interactions: Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool (Maria)

With the snap of a finger, the carriage driver teleported Ash back to Jaxon's arms.

"Ash, my baby boy..." croaked Jaxon between sniffles. "I'm really proud of you. You really went above and beyond when even your Master faltered. If I could move my left arm, I'd totally hug the stuffing out of you." With excruciating effort, Jaxon reached out towards Ash and proceeded to pet him.

"Meow." Ash walked over to Jaxon's head and licked his cheek.

"You felt it too, right, boy?" Jaxon asked the cat as his right eye twitched again. "Of course... You're my familiar, so I should have known you shared the same ideals as me. You wanted to become a hero, too."

Ash gave a high-pitched "Meow!" of approval.

Jaxon sighed and gave Ash a warm smile. "I'm not sure if I'm overthinking things, but I think you've taught me a very valuable lesson," he said. "I have to get stronger if I want to create a world where everyone can genuinely smile." Jaxon looked towards the front of the carriage. It appeared like the carriage driver had subdued both the man-bat and the pinkish-haired figure through some sort of golden string-like construct. He couldn't tell exactly what it was--he still didn't have his glasses--but it was thick enough for Jaxon to assume it was a chain. "So the carriage driver is capable of activating such powerful spells at the snap of his fingers..." whimpered Jaxon. "I've clearly still got a ways to go."

"Someone explain this mess this instant!" yelled the driver. Jaxon knew he was partially to blame. Even though he was merely caught in the crossfire most of the time, he and Ash still actively chose to step in and try to stop the man-bat. The failed summoning of the Dark Rebellion Dragon was just the icing on his overcooked, crusty cake, and ordering Ash to step in to try to kill the fight with kindness was the spoiled cherry on top.

Jaxon couldn't explain what happened even if he wanted to. He had locked himself in the bathroom for a good couple of minutes, and he spent the last few minutes unconscious on the floor. Jaxon was about to open his mouth to speak when he noticed someone--a figure he still couldn't identify due to lack of eyesight--stepping through the carriage door.

Jaxon couldn't explain the feeling he experienced when he saw the figure approaching. His heart was having trouble beating, and every pump sent a wave of discomfort that rocked his entire body. His head felt like it was about to explode just from being around them.

And yet...

He couldn't tell if this figure was a man or a woman, much less a friend or a foe. Jaxon watched them swivel their head from side to side, as if assessing the situation. As they did so, they spoke. "Oh, dear..."

That's when Ash leapt from Jaxon's side and dashed in the direction of the figure. "Ash, wait!" Jaxon called. "There he goes again..." A bead of sweat dropped off of a strand of Jaxon's hair. "I don't even know if this is an enemy to begin with... but even if they aren't..." The thumping in his head stopped him from continuing his line of thought any further.

Jaxon watched as how, similarly to how he did with Namira, Ash walked up to the figure and nuzzled against what appeared to be their leg. "Purr..."

"I wonder..."
Jaxon thought. "Does Ash already see some good in this person?"

Last edited:
Auguste

The giant continued watching the people in his carriage. They seemed to at least be getting along - it was peaceful if a bit quiet. The redhead sitting across from him seemed to be trying to flirt and play around but the others seemed dead set on ignoring it. That was fine. That was nice.

He watched the twins, his icy eyes flashing dangerously. The giant adjusted in his seat, his piercing stare seemingly locked on the others around him, muscles tensed and ready to fight anyone that got too close. An awful and horrifying thing - perhaps he could've been handsome once upon a time. But that had been long lost to scarring and a certain level of terrifying that his darker features seemed to have taken over.

His eyes flickered back and forth to the conversation - wary and predatory. Like a panther on the prowl. This was fine, everything was fine.

Maria Jaden La'Few
Shocked and Dissapointed
Carraige One
Everyone on carriage one
Reference above
Marie was quiet for a quick moment before her training kicked in. Her body and mind moved on auto drive and with a soft and genuine smile, she lifted the small cat that sat at her leg. "Such a beautiful creature.." She then patted the cat's head before carefully and skillfully carrying the feline on her shoulder. Marie could only presume the pet's owner and got down by Jaxson. "Oh poor Jaxon, allow me to help you out," She then lifted up him like a child with ease and placed him on one of the seats that lined the carrage. "How are you? Are you alright?-" Quickly remembering the animal she held, Marie put him down on Jaxon's lap. "I am very sorry about this happening to you."

Her attention then shifted to a drenched girl and she sighed as she took off her own jacket that she had wrapped around her waist. "I also excuse what I can only guess to be the cause of my staff taking action." She put it on Namira and zipped it up as she sat her down as well then moved to Morgan who was still wrapped in chains.

Marie gave a small wave toward the driver and with a bit of hesitation, he snapped his fingers so the chains faded to ash. The kind-hearted female thought for sure this had to be one of the trouble makers since he was restricted by movement. What could he have been doing?
Marie held out a hand to him and pulled up off of the floor, "I also hope you weren't hurt in any way?" She assumed that he was fine to walk on his own and gestured to an empty seat for him to sit in. "I thank you for not up and leaving us."

Lastly, was the bleeding girl who seemed to be taking her wound fairly well. Marie felt her heart drop as another part of her training popped into her head. That half being dealing with real injuries.
"Jesus..."
Marie sat Alex on the ground and took her jacket off, leaving the girl in a white blood-stained sleeveless t-shirt. "I'll need you to be very still for me alright?" Marie waited for no response as she dug a finger into her student's wound making Alexandra flinch but she stayed still like the lady had told her to. In a few moments, Marie had pulled out the bullet that thankfully hadn't pierced too far into the skin. "There-" She turned up to the driver and glared at him, upset that he would let this kind of thing happen between her students who she valued greatly.

The driver could only look away as he went to a compartment near the front of the carriage and pulled out a first-aid kit. Maria snatched it from him and shooed him away before both cleaning and wrapping up Alex's wound well enough to where she could still perform regular actions with her left arm. No matter at she did for the time being though, the fact was that Alex would need a few stitches. Marie just couldn't do that here in front of her other students though and thought to save the small procedure for when they all arrived at the school.

Finally being done taking care of her students, Marie watched as Alex took a seat away from Morgan, coldly glaring at him as she did. Marie could guess that a fight or dispute started between the two just from the look and leaned on the wall of the carriage.

"Would you fine children like me to introduce myself?"

coded by natasha.

Last edited:

Location - Carriage 1
Mood - Angry, Annoyed and Confused

Namira stared the redhead down waiting for her to respond. But as he waited for her a small cat wandered between them and sat at Namira's feet. Namira didn't care for cats and was well on her way to killing it but before she had the chance a bucket appeared over her head and downed her in water. Despite popular belief a fire demon can survive water, it’s not all that dangerous to them unless for some reason they get to the bottom of the ocean. What actually happens when a fire demon is drenched in water is that they dissipate, fire to steam. This steam is not sentient until it reforms as a much smaller version of the original fire demon. The only good thing about being this small was that Namira could now fly, ат нормал сизе wings of fire would not be blue to lift Namira off the ground but with a much smaller body wings can actually be useful. Slowly over time Namira would reform or he could merge with fire but for now he was content. The only problem was there was a meat bad shivering beneath him, these meat bags could do almost nothing, they had the brain capacity of a sheep. But they were wearing Namira’s human disguise.

Namira flew around to the back of the meatbag’s neck and in zipped the skin peeling it back before it plonked to the floor. This left what a human would look like if they had no skin. Namira then set it on fire (humans are very flammable) and then absorbed into it regaining their size. Now Namira stood goof as knew, he quickly slipped on the skinsuit and sat back down in her previous seat quite annoyed at what had just occurred. Why did that girl want to protect Morgan? It was stupid. And why was Morgan just allowed to go free, he just shot someone. Only then did she notice the woman who had somehow appeared on the carriage, she was helping all of the students, she had already propped someone up on the seat next to Namira and was now treating the girls gunshot wound. Namira looked to the left to see the boy who had apparently been unconscious seconds before, and his cat. That stupid cat. Namira didn't understand pets, someone would always outlive them and they shit and peed everywhere. They were much better for food Namira thought. If that thing ever goes near me again I'll cook it into a sauce and eat spaghetti with it. Namira said before turning around and looking out the window, great it wasn't even the first day of school and she was already pissed.

2EA888C4-EB63-47FB-941B-A1D27731D31A.png
Berry
Interactions: Anton
Mood:

Berry wiggled around in Anton's backpack, squeaking quietly. He realized that quietly squeaking wasn't going to do anything.
Berry squeaked louder, until Anton heard him and unzipped his backpack to let Berry out.

"What? What is it?"
Berry squawked in return, glaring.
"I'm sorry buddy."
Anton pet his plush companion softly. He scooped Berry up and rezipped the backpack, throwing back over his shoulder.
Anton smiled, holding Berry close.
"Are you going to stay out of the backpack for the rest of the way?"
Berry nodded.
"Okay."

Erica Woods​

Location - Outside of her house
Mood - Nervous

Erica shivered as she waited outside her house, her parents wanted so little to do with her that they threw her out in the cold with barely a jumper on hours before transportation was to arrive just so they didn't have to deal with her. Erica made an attempt to hide her shivering so that her parents would see their torment was doing nothing but she wasn't doing a very good job. Not only was it freezing as hell with Erica horribly underdressed she was also nervous as shit. Se had no idea what was going to happen, 2 weeks ago her parents said to start packing because she's going off to school, she had no idea how to get there or what the transportation actually was. Erica sat down in the snow and peeked at her watch, 2 minutes until... something would arrive.

Erica stared down the street, it was dark out and only a street lamp illuminated the ground in front of her, suddenly she heard the sound of clacking hooves, she couldn't quite tell where they were coming from because the sound seemed to echo everywhere. She looked around trying to find shapes in the darkness but it was midnight. Suddenly Erica looked in front of her, somehow she knew there was something there. She stood up and walked forward until she felt the carriage, she found her way to the door and jumped inside, instantly it was warmer then outside and somehow the lights didn't show through the windows. Erica looked out at her house, she flipped it off hoping somehow her parents saw and sat down at the nearest seat. He boy and his penguin? sat next to them.

She sighed, her nerves were getting to her already, she tried to stay clam and slowed her breathing. She had no idea what this school had too offer but she knew that it was probably going to suck, her first goal was to get the fuck out of there.

Student
mood
Chill
outfit
As seen in reference
mentions
qunqun qunqun (Auguste)
Dominique & Dayana Verlice
Dayana and Dominique watched as more people entered the carrage yet nearly everyone in it still refused to talk. The atmosphere that was building because of it was only growing and it made them both feel uneasy.
They exchanged the same unsure look about the group of introverts they were stuck with, sharing a private and silent conversation.

"Why is barely anyone talking?"
"Not sure- Do these people have beef or something?"
"What kind of beef would strangers have?"
"Good point...But what if they're not?"
"Well then that's a whole new thing, isn't it?"

Dayana nodded in agreement to the thought and turned towards a few of her peers. Dominique did the same thing as if understanding what her sister was planning to do and sending a nod her way, Dominique got up being able to work around the carriage even though it was a small space.

Sitting by a male with what she could consider beautiful curly locks and strikingly fierce blue eyes. Being surrounded by elves most of her life, she wasn't new to the feature but seeing this person with it piqued her interest. Dominique gave him a warm smile while unconsciously wondering if it was appropriate to ask about his hair care routine. That could wait for later though-

"Uh- Hey, my name's Dominique. I get if you don't wanna talk but if you wanna talk, mind telling me your name?" She made sure to keep as much distance between them as she could while not falling out of the seat or being smushed against the wall.

While Dominique was trying to lighten the mood by striking a conversation with the boy, Dayana stayed in her seat looking around to see who she wanted to get to know better.

Auguste

See Auguste was very used to people being terrified of him. He was big and tall - kinda lanky but also pretty muscular in nature. His quietness also made people insanely wary of him and adding in the hair and the glare, people just usually stayed away from him.

Of course, there were the odd exceptions of people purposefully trying to bug him, but there weren’t many instances of people just genuinely trying to have a conversation with him (there were reasons people didn’t talk to him, but he didn’t like to think about them that much)

That is to say, when the blond girl next to him started making idle conversation, it took him a few moments of tense silence to recognize that she was talking to him.

“Auguste… they ehm… they call me Auguste.” The boy mumbled, he had the predatory stare of a wild beast and the general demeanor of a cornered feral animal, but there was a deep melodious nature to the way he talked, persuasive in its own odd way. Attention grabbing, what death would sound like when convincing you to lie down forever. Equally dangerous.

“It’s nice to meet you too.” He said in somehow even softer of a tone. The giant vaguely sounded like he was trying to shrink away from the entire situation. “Where… ehm… where do you come from?”

It would’ve been rude to ask for a species. He gave her a strange smile that really looked more like a grimace. Too many teeth. But at least he was trying here.

Student
mood
Chill
outfit
As seen in reference
mentions
qunqun qunqun (Auguste)
Dominique Verlice
She was glad to know that the boy was willing to make conversation with her and took note of him taking initiative to further their interaction.
Even if I was just him asking another question.
Though she was a bit curious as to why it came out a bit shaky on his part as if he just pulled the question out of his ass.
Putting out her hand for him to shake she then went on to answer him, "well, I come from somewhere...Far-ish? Actually...." She thought on it for a few minutes before asking a question of her own, "You ever heard of Morena?"

Auguste

Now, Auguste's terrifying form was menacing - he looked like he was going to attack anyone at any moment. A wild card. Especially being the largest figure in the carriage, the one that seemed the most likely to start a fight or shoot somebody or something.

He, however, was not terrifying.

He glanced back and forth between the different members of the carriage. Which would be the most likely to attack him - and which was going to be the hardest to fight off. It was hard to tell. But he was absolutely positive that this polite and seemingly friendly person - the elf - was just biding her time. Waiting for the correct opportunity to strike. Maybe waiting till he got closer and left his guard open, he wasn't quite sure. Either way, scary. Scary scary scary person in front of him. Do not interact. Oh no she's still talking to him that would be so rude if he just didn't respond-

"Ehm... I.. haven't really heard of it, sorry. I grew up with mortals." Half a lie, he grew up with a wolf-shifter and a siren. But they lived amongst the mortals, but it was for the best that nobody knew he did actually have powers. Come to think of it, the less people knew about him, the better. That was for the best.

"What was it like?" Gather more information, figure this girl out. Give as little away as possible - and lying if he had to. That was the way that Auguste got through most social interactions. And it was going to be that way till the day he died.

Despite his nervous nature, he was very careful to never actually show any of the nerves and anxiety that came with actually talking to people - enemies or friends. Thus, the menacing stare.

Shiroe_sng_casual.png
Jaxon Hawthorne
"Can't we let bat-gones be bat-gones?"

Mood: Embarrassed
Outfit: It must be dry now, but it probably stinks really bad.
Interactions: salem. salem. (Morgan, used with permission), Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool (Maria), RulerOfChad RulerOfChad (Namira)
TW: (mention of) Vomiting

Jaxon had a bad feeling about the situation, but it still struck him as a major surprise when the person who just entered the carriage started to pet Ash. "Such a beautiful creature," they said.

"That's a woman's voice," thought Jaxon. "A new student, perhaps? No, we're not on any map. Nobody from the outside should know where we are. Plus..."

Jaxon couldn't explain it, but every one of this woman's movements felt perfect, almost as if it were perfectly programmed, yet impulsive at the same time. In the blink of an eye, he felt his body rise from the floor he was splattered on. For the briefest moment, he felt his legs dangling in the air, and by the time he could come to terms with the situation, the woman--whose face he could now recognize--had gently placed him on one of the cushioned seats.

"Oh, poor Jaxon... Allow me to help you out," she said, her brow tinged with worry. "How are you? Are you alright?"

The woman reached toward Ash and picked him up, prompting Jaxon's right eye to twitch. He didn't know this person, and neither did Ash, but much to his surprise, Ash took very kindly to her. "Huh," thought Jaxon. "Maybe Ash is a much better judge of character than I am."

"I am very sorry this has happened to you," she told him, placing Ash on his lap. Ash proceeded to curl himself up and fall asleep right then and there. Jaxon was about to open his mouth to thank the nice lady as custom dictates, but by the time his mouth was open, she was already halfway towards the other students involved, treating their wounds and such. The man-bat, who Jaxon vaguely remembered introducing himself as "Morgan" and vowed to refer to him as such from there on out was freed from his chains at the request of the woman.

Jaxon couldn't help but gulp. He had a feeling this woman was part of the staff but if she was of high enough status to order the carriage driver around, and Jaxon was already awestruck by the carriage driver's magical power, he couldn't even imagine how strong she could be.

He watched in horrifyingly glorious 144p definition as the woman reached into the redhead's shoulder and physically pulled out the bullet that Morgan had fired earlier. "That's strange; I still don't have my glasses yet," Jaxon thought out loud.

"Be careful what you wish for, little moth... I don't think you'd take too kindly to this display."

The familiar tone of voice caused Jaxon's body to seize up and jump for a moment. His shaky head turned to the source of the voice, which he already knew far too well to whom it belonged. "M-Morgan!" he exclaimed. Morgan was leaning against the wall and breathing heavily. "Everything that happened must have taken a lot out of him," thought Jaxon.

"Take these... Try not to put them on, yet," Morgan wheezed. In the claw he was reaching out in Jaxon's direction with, he had a familiar pair of round glasses.

"T-Thanks." Jaxon whimpered, hesitantly reaching out and taking the glasses. He instinctively went to put them on but halfway through realized that he was better off not being able to look after all and quickly put them down.

Morgan huffed. Jaxon could tell he was still in pain, for a multitude of reasons Jaxon wouldn't dare to single out, but he could tell Morgan was trying hard to keep his strong front back up, probably so as not to look weak in front of the little moth boy. "As for your little show back there, I'd give your presentation a zero out of ten. I'm sure a dung beetle could have put up a better fight."

Jaxon hung his head. "You're right. I'm sorry. All I could think about was saving the girl, and... well, you know how that turned out. I got carried away, and it was all for nothing."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that, little moth." Morgan couldn't help but heave a dry chuckle. "Did you forget already? The little cardin--err, Alexandra, stepped out of her shell for the briefest of moments just to drink that suspicious liquid of yours despite knowing nothing about it. Could you really imagine me trying the same thing?"

Jaxon was about to answer when the pinkish-haired figure started raising their voice. "If that thing ever goes near me again I'll cook it into a sauce and eat spaghetti with it."

"So you'd rather punish the cat than punish its owner?" Morgan snapped back, unable to stop himself from cringing at a pang of pain that was rocking his back. "That's beyond cowardice, if you ask me. What did he do? Look at you too cutely? Pathetic." With that said, Morgan limped into the bathroom and locked himself inside. The sounds of Morgan heaving into the toilet echoed throughout the carriage.

After having performed first aid on the redhead girl, the strange woman turned around to face everybody. There were a lot of questions that Jaxon wanted answered by her, and he hoped she'd be willing to. The first question she asked everyone was simple: "Would you fine children like me to introduce myself?"

Jaxon couldn't help but gulp. Morgan's words rattled around in his head, and doubt started seeping in. For the briefest of moments, he wondered: "Will I be dead weight in this school?"

scroll

Student

Maria

Mood

Confused, worried.

Outfit

Outside of Carriage

Interactions

Winter Jackson, Izuru

Marianna Morgan

Marianna shrugged. "I'm not really interested in any particular course I'm kind of just here to have fun." She didn't really like education, mostly because of how difficult it was for her to concentrate in class.

Marianna was about to say something else when she took note of what was going on around her. A boy who resembled that of a bat shot one girl and there were two other trying to diffuse the situation. Marianna couldn't believe people were already at each other's throats. It was only the first day of school how were they going to survive the other days. She didn't know what to do in the situation so she decided to mind her business. One thing she had learned from a young age was to mind her business especially when it did not directly involve her.

She couldn't help but let out a relieved sigh when the driver resolved everything. The bat boy was in chains, and the fire girl was drenched in water. When the driver asked what happened Marianna was dumbfounded. She didn't understand how the fight had started so quickly. Then again she wasn't paying much attention to her surrounding to caught up in her own bubble.

She turned to look at Winter and Izuru stunned.

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back