• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
image_2021-09-12_160129.png
Jaxon Hawthorne
"You wanted to tell Alex she looks cute when she smiles, but you didn't have enough Courage."

Mood: Slightly Embarrassed
Outfit: See above.
Interactions: Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool (Alex)

Jaxon's right eye twitched when he heard Alex sarcastically asking if he thought she was deaf. She wasn't only paying attention back then... she still was, and she saw right through his thinly-veiled excuses.

"I'm fine now," she told him as she rolled her injured shoulder. "But that thing you gave me... was helpful."

Jaxon's heart skipped a beat hearing that. He smiled gently as he heaved a sigh of relief. "I was actually helpful in the end..." he thought to himself. "I'm so glad. However..." Jaxon could still feel the air thickening between himself and Alex. As he watched her turn away and begin to leave, Jaxon could feel a knot tightening within his stomach. "Why does my gut tell me I'm not satisfied?"

As if his master's feelings were resonating with his own, Ash decided to jump in and take matters into his own paws once more. He strutted in Alex's direction, making sure Jaxon could see him. The cat ignored all of Jaxon's silent commands and started nuzzling his fuzzy cheeks against Alex's leg. "I swear, Ash, one of these days I'm going to get wiped off the face of the planet, and it'll be your fault..." groaned Jaxon.

Instead of following suit with Jaxon's bad premonition, Alex looked down and locked eyes with the feline familiar. Ash's gesture seemed to awaken pleasant memories within her of some sort, judging by the way she cracked a smile at him. Just like that, the knot in his stomach came undone, and he felt like he could breathe again. He recalled his words to Ash from a while ago, inside the carriage.

"I'm not sure if I'm overthinking things, but I think you've taught me a very valuable lesson... I have to get stronger if I want to create a world where everyone can genuinely smile."

"That's right,"
Jaxon thought to himself, closing his eyes and smiling himself. "This is what I live for: seeing people smile." Alex was none the wiser, but her smile did more to Jaxon than just make his day. Jaxon could actually feel the mana running through his veins flow more strongly. It was something he'd never experienced before... he needed to research this phenomenon further. He felt all the pain and soreness draining from his body, but the Jaxon he was right now was different from the Jaxon that had stepped onto the carriage hours prior. "I feel stronger than before... Could my summoning abilities be affected too? I have so many questions..."

"This cat's yours, right?"

Alex's words snapped Jaxon back into reality.

"Yeah, he is," said Jaxon, nodding. "He was the first familiar I managed to successfully summon. He was a baby when I summoned him, so I wouldn't say he's older than 4 human years. Sometimes I wonder where he lived or what kind of life he had before I'd summoned him. I remember pointing out he didn't have a collar or a tag or anything to identify him when I summoned him, so I'm guessing he was a stray. I called him Ash because the night I summoned him, I wasn't sure if he was going to make it, so we spent the night together cuddled up in front of the fireplace... plus, he's grey, so he looks the part."

An awkward moment of silence followed as Jaxon stopped himself, realizing he was rambling again.

"Sorry, force of habit. Also, I know you said you're feeling fine and all, but why don't you sit down with us on that bench over there?" Jaxon asked her, pointing towards the bench he was originally headed to at the far end of the courtyard. "You know, Headmistress's orders, and all that."

Solus Cosmodus III
solyep.png
He had begun following the carriage he knew that he was supposed to be on, the fact that someone had gotten out of the carriage as well as someone sitting on the roof lead Solus to believe that it was a rather unpleasant ride and he was to have a better time on the outside of the transport, following it to where it had went. Pluto luckily was too impatient to spend the travel time out in the open and had left him in peace to trail after the carriage in his true draconic form, although he made all the sure to avoid any public presence. Solus was left to the sound of his own thoughts and the sound of trotting horse hooves as he pondered the contents in the letter he received, although he had openly accepted the invitation he couldn't help feel slightly suspicious by the invitation's arrival. The main question was why anyone would want to run such an Academy inviting power collectively in the first place.

"You're trying to look too serious when you're thinking like that!" a childish voice struck straight in his ear as Pluto had decided to see what was taking so long, taking her own tiny true form as a small dragon like Solus. Suffice it to say, he was not pleased about her reappearance, whether or not she had something positive to say about the whole ordeal. "Pluto, you weren't invited to the Academy in the first place, I was. You could at least have stayed in silence until I said you could come out" Solus answered in response to the childish follower who was playfully prancing around his head in airborne strides, Pluto stopping in her tracks and seeming appalled that Solus had grown tired of her for the moment. "Papa, you're too rude, if I was not here you would have not noticed the weirdo over there coming with us" she defended herself as she had actually made herself useful, pointing out something he was too distracted in thought to notice. "Don't call me that, I know you do these things on purpose, and they're likely following for the same reason. Now, I'll tell you when we get there and it's a good time for you to come out. I think you will wear peoples' patience thin very quickly if you were to introduce yourself" he answered to Pluto, waiting for her pout and followed sigh before she resided back to his own mana flow out of sight and out of mind. He looked over to the fellow carriage stalker to see who had silently entered his company.

Nyx Nylanna
nyx.png
Today felt like the worst of days to have to go anywhere, and Nyx had began regretting even considering going to the Academy. She procrastinated the idea of her choice being a bad one until the last moment, where she had urgently decided that mothkind wasn't going to be able to succeed without her presence, only to be met with multiple of her kin trying to persuade her in the nicest way possible to please leave.

Now she had missed her ride with her hesitance, and had gotten on her way to finding and catching up with the carriage. It wasn't very difficult to spot the only horse-drawn carriage in use for miles around and it was even easier to follow with its pace, however it had been a long while since she'd stretched her legs as well as her wings being stuck inside babysitting for as long as she could remember. Deciding she could just join the participants for the carriage whenever they departed, she quietly spent time following along until she noticed the other being with the same mindset as her, a rather interestingly luminescent dragon with a tiny child like itself. She watched the little movements of the small dragon before realising that both of them were looking her way, shortly after had the smaller one left sight completely. She had been hoping her first interaction with anyone would be something less strange in a more convenient place rather than following something moving while talking to a non-humanoid being. However her first encounter was much more understanding than she had thought.

"I understand your reluctance, you may continue your travel in peace as will I if you require so" they had spoken first, Nyx struggling to understand which reluctance he was referring to. "It's fine, I just wasn't expecting this is all" Nyx began small talk with them to make air of the awkward conversation while they were on their way. "I'm Nyx, I'm sure we'll end up knowing each other eventually when we reach the Academy" she smiled softly to make friendship out of their first meeting. She couldn't tell if the other person liked conversation or not, although their continuation gave some idea otherwise. "Solus Cosmodus III, although our meeting and our being has me question the diversity of this Academy's population... " Solus answered as he evidently went into thought. "I do indeed hope those we meet there are likeminded and not brewers of chaos".

C0C58743-C1F9-4371-BB56-20D37C2C5614.jpeg2D18B9E9-EFFE-4A26-8DF4-38B0C0EB297B.jpeg
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨
Interactions: Carriage 2 gang ily so much
Mood(s): One is Excited, other is annoyed.

Wheeler was walking with Jonah, her adopted sister. It was… A quiet trip. Jonah was still questioning why exactly she was invited to this ‘prestigious’ and ‘rich’ school. Whilst Wheeler happily trotted to… Well, somewhere. Not even she knew.

“Are… Are you sure this is the right way, Wheeler?… Someone could just come and grab us away… I think we should turn back… Right now.” The bunny shivered. Fearing of what might come right now, or after.

“Aw, C’mon Jonah!, We’re going to be okaaaayyy, just a few more steps and we’ll be there! Don’t be so pessimistic! I’m sure we’ll meet some great people in the school!” The owl helped her sister get through some insecurities, which usually always works.

“F…. Fine. We’ll be there soon, right? Ayup! Don’t-cha worry, sis, I’ll defend you if anything happens! T-…. thank you.”

It was rare for Jonah to say thank you, or anything at all

….

Alas, they arrived, and the first thing both of them noticed was-

EVERYONE WAS FUCKING MASSIVE.

To keep in mind, Wheeler (owl girl) was only 4’, whilst Jonah (murderous bunny) was 3’3.

To them, all of the students were basically buildings. Jonah lightly shivered, and Wheeler, well..

“Hello everyone! Im Wheeler, and this is Jonah! s-shut up, wheeler!-… How’re we doing?” Wheeler started up a conversation, even though there might be another one ongoing.

Jonah scurried off, entering the inside of the carriage, and Wheeler butted in the group, such a social butterfly.

The bunny sat down in one of the carriage’s seats, she grabbed Catnip from a small little plastic bag on her pocket, and ate some of it, she enjoyed how it tasted. It also relaxed her when she needed it. Jonah was better being here alone than outside, and she hoped no one would come and bother her.

651193AD-57A7-406F-BFB8-922A2B5D7798.jpeg
Fang
Interactions: Open, someone please help him
Mood: About to quit life

Aughh, hell, did Fang pass out? What even happened? He had gotten back into the carriage, but, a loud noise sudden noise had blocked his view. And ringed around on his ears like a mosquito, and he hated mosquitoes.

He very carefully opened his eyes to see what was happening. And, oh boy, he wished he didn’t.

Fang almost screamed, he kinda just went

“a”

He was panicking, in the brink of crying, he was extremely sensitive to gunshots and violence in general, it brought him back on when his biological father had some run-ins with mafias. Fang wasn’t going to speak, or ask, or move.

The girl that called him cute seemed to turn into some fire demon, he was scared. He had the right to be scared.

Alas, everything seemed to calm down. And noticed everyone was already going out, why? What was happening? Were they being held hostage?

Nuh-uh, he was NOT going out. There could be danger outside, and he didn’t like danger. Instead, he tried distracting himself by seeing what was in his lunch bag his moms sent him, surely that‘ll lighten him up.

And unsurprisingly, it was his favourite dish! Tamales de pollo con queso! (Cheese with chicken tamales for you AMERICANS), That made Fang a lot more happier, as he ate one of them, He was feeling much better and ready to go, his moms were always a remedy.

He very bravely stepped out, legs quivering, Fang saw everyone in a line, and very carefully lined up with everyone, having a bad posture, maybe he should fix that.

63950DBF-2D76-48F7-B265-BF143E5DFB5A.gif
Morgan Windson Howard
Interactions: Also open, go punch him or something.
Mood: Worried
TW: Vomit uh oh

Morgan finished hurling at the bathroom, those chains did some baaaaad damage to his stomach and lower spine. He went over to the window of the bathroom and checked his waist, he had severe marks, causing him pain. He lightly cried. Thank god he was alone, he couldn’t hold it in any longer.

“Ow, fuck fuck fuck… shit-” He wiped the tears off his face, and spat out something to the sink, what did he just spit out?… Not even he had idea, it seemed like something dark, probably some blood he had that wanted to go out, he quickly washed it off in a panic.

He needs to get himself together. Right now. Nobody has the permission to see him crying in the slightest. And he isn’t going to wait out the crying so it could end naturally. Instead, in a rush, he grabbed his ’kool-aid’ and chugged it down, almost finished it.

He exhaled, exhausted by the pain. He put his wine bottle down and looked at himself in the mirror. Until he stopped crying, he is threatening himself to stop crying. Why is he like this.

He slammed the door open, and went back to his ‘rich boy’ persona. (YOO PERSONA REFERENCE? YOOOOOOOO)

He stepped outside, remembering that he needed to go to the ladies office, who knows why, probably because he SHOT SOMEONE. And of course, being brung into someone’s office is a normal punishment for shooting someone.

Morgan groaned as he saw everyone interacting, just stfu for a second, damn. He looked at Jaxon for a split second, noticing he was talking with Alex, he better not be talking shit about him.

The bat sat down on the benches that seemed to be there, not looking to interact with anyone right now, and pulled out his phone, and continued to scroll around reviews about the TV show ‘how to get away with murder’, eh, he had free time.

Student
mood
Chill for the moment
outfit
mentions
Trystan1295 Trystan1295 (Jaxon)
Alexandra McCoy
Alexandra knit her brows as she noticed Jaxon spacing out and was close to smacking him across the face just to get his attention again. The hell would someone start a conversation with another person for if they were just planning on daydreaming? Before she could assult the boy though, he had already came back to his senses. Not gonna lie, that kinda dissapointed Alex. She was really looking forward to slapping something today...Maybe she was still mad about her fight with Morgan....

She looked back down to Ash and carefully held him as she lifted him and cradled him in her arms. Jaxon did confirm that it was his pet and she couldn't see him as the type to get pissed by people touching Ash either. She was happy with where the interaction had taken her so far-
Untiiiillll....

Alexandra stared at Jaxon in silence as he went on to give her a story that she had never asked for to begin with. "I only wanted to know who's cat it was...." Once he had finally shut up, he apologized and told her that it was a force of habit. Have people really asked this dude about his cat that many times??? She could feel annoyance flaring up in her again as she started to imagine his rambling through all his conversations.
And of course, he wanted to continue their interaction but she stood still, staring at him for a minute before she put Ash back down. Taking a few steps forward to further close the distance between them, Alex now stood inches away from Jaxon. She reached into one of her pockets and pulled out a black pin, a silver symbol etched onto it. "I'm going to need you to chill the hell out and relax, alright?" Alex grabbed his wrist, her hold firm yet gentle, and stared right in his eyes, "open your hand."
coded by natasha.

Jaxon Hawthorne
"Come a little closer... Won't you take my hand~? (Burn My Dread)"

Mood: REALLY Embarrassed
Outfit: Casual

"I only wanted to know who's cat it was...." Jaxon knew Alex was a woman of few words, but damn...

"So, I suppose the old saying is true... old habits do die hard. I thought she'd at least appreciate the honesty." Jaxon thought to himself. There stood the two teens, looking at each other in awkward silence for a solid minute. Jaxon's eyes darted from the sky to Alex's eyes, to Ash's, and back to the sky. "I can feel the annoyance in her eyes... It's like literal heat emanating from them."

He turned his desperate gaze one last time to Ash one last time, who in return and still in Alex's arms, tilted his head sideways and perked his ears up. It was as if he was asking him, "What now? Are you going to fight your own battle, for once?"

The silence was broken when Jaxon audibly swallowed a glob of spit. As if on cue, Alex put Ash down on the ground, and as the cat triumphantly strutted back to his master's side, Jaxon noticed she reached into her pocket and gripped something inside of her fist.

Then she did something Jaxon would have never expected her to do.

She closed the distance between them.

Alex was now close enough to Jaxon that he could smell the dried blood from her wound.
"I wonder when her birthday is. I think she'd appreciate a nice perfume, right? Wait, what am I thinking!?"

"I'm going to need you to chill the hell out and relax, alright?" she asked him straight out. Contrary to the girl's request, Jaxon's wrist tensed up as she gripped it with subtle firmness, but he offered no resistance. It took Jaxon a second to realize that she was staring straight into his eyes. As soon as their eyes met, Jaxon found himself unable to maintain his composure any longer. Within seconds, his face started glowing beet red and his jaw started to quiver.

"Open your hand."

Alex was lucky. Even if Jaxon had the guts to speak up at the moment, he was far too flustered to even breathe properly. "Is this... welcome in a school environment?"

Jaxon nodded sheepishly and slowly opened his fist until it was an open palm.

Anton Rose
Interactions: salem. salem. (Jonah and Wheeler)
Mood: protecc

Anton leaned down off of the side of the carriage, hanging upside down. He was putting all of his weight on the vine, which probably wasn't smart. He leaned in through the window, looking down at all of the other passengers. The two newcomers who caught Anton's eye were both very small, looking to both be under 5 ft. One seemed to be a bunny, and the other looked owl-like. He gave a little wave, trying to seem as non-threatening as possible.
"Hey uhm, did you two wanna come up here? It seems.. Really cramped in there. There's a ton of space up here!"
He just really didn't want either of them to get trampled by the others. He felt really bad for short people, who are always at risk of being squashed. Anton thought they'd be safer on the roof, and he wanted to protect the smalls.​

Last edited:
D8D0C2A4-A443-4CA6-B40D-8C59B940FB65.jpeg
Jonah and only Jonah and Wheeler is also here I guess stfu
Interactions: .Arteries. .Arteries. (Anton)
Mood:
85D3BB19-5D11-44E9-953D-D8BE172328DF.png

The bunny was already altered by how tall everyone was, although the catnip had calmed her down a bit, someone decided to talk to her. She was already raging beyond words. The… someone… decided to call the place cramped. MIND YOU, THIS WAS FINE.

Jonah put her hands (paws?) in her face, mainly in embarrassment. She felt pitied on, which was the worst thing imaginable for her. She isn’t small, she’s powerful.. and… Dominant… and…

….

..sigh..
I GUESS she could use some help, whatever. It’s not like she needed it anyways.

She took her paws away of her face and walked outside the carriage, to see who DARED to try and help her, Wheeler, on the other hand, was pretty fine being small, and noticed Jonah was probably trying to talk to someone, and made a weird silent cheering motion, She’s proud of her making baby steps into socialising.

Naturally, Jonah noticed, and with a movement of her hand told her to cut it off. Right now. Wheeler respectfully did, and watched her sister interact after months of being away from society, Jonah shouldn’t be so antisocial at this age.

The bunny looked up at who it was, and, by god, were they tall. So. Tall. Of course she didn’t like that, was she the only
3’3 person around???? She felt like a microbe in comparison.

“Um, d-deer man?” Yeah she doesn’t know what a centaur is “Can I really fit in there?… You’re… Um.. extremely tall. unnaturally tall, horribly tall, you look so stupid. Get shorter or something.

The last part she muttered, for someone who was up there, that would’ve just sounded like gibberish, but for people outside/inside the carriage, it was very easy to hear that.

Right now, Jonah would love nothing more than to bring the deer man down and cook him into some
Venison Bourguignon (A dish containing mostly deer meat.), but not while everyone was watching. Not yet, she can murder later.

Student
mood
Chill for the moment
outfit
mentions
Alexandra McCoy
Alexandra narrowed her eyes at Jaxon, noticing how tense he still was even after her request. She didn't move for a moment, a few scenerios playing in her head. Sadly, none of the first few seemed too reasonable from someone as dim-witted as Jaxon so she did the next best thing. Holding his gaze, Alex used the wrist she held to pull the boy forward.

She kissed him.

Why would she do such a thing? The answer is simple really. A good few weeks prior to now, Alexandra had read somewhere on the internet that kissing was one of the simpler ways to impact the physiological process and reduce stress...Among other things. Her kiss was one of friendship, not to hint towards her fancying him or anything. She was too mature for crap like that.

. . .

Wasn't she?

Jaxon just seemed genuine towards her so she wanted to repay the kindness.
Moving away after only a few seconds, Alex placed the pin in her peer's hand. "You're my friend now," She then stated. Not as a question or a demand. But she meant that as a fact. She knew for sure that she would need a... friend somewhere along the way and this boy saved her the effort of looking for one. He had already approached her on multiple occasions, helped her, and showed concern for her all in less time than a school day should have allowed.
Having felt like she did her part Alexandra walked over to a bench, walking past Jaxon with her usual chill demeanor, and sat down. It felt good to sit without the tension. She didn't have to worry about strangling oversized mosquitos or being shot by 'em. So eh, that was a plus.

She looked up to Jaxon and blinked a few times before running a hand through her short red hair. For a girl who didn't have much concern for the small stuff, she sure did make sure her hair was well-kept. She in fact prioritized her hair over anything else. It was her identifier in her opinion. Don't believe her? Well then try imagining her with long blonde hair. Or maybe shoulder-length brown hair. You think that would look anything like the person she was?
Yeah, she doesn't think so either.
"You sitting down or do you just like standing??"
coded by natasha.

Jaxon Hawthorne
"Ok but Jalex actually sounds like a banger ship name ngl"

Mood: words are useless

Alex's eyes felt like a tractor beam locking Jaxon's in place. "If words could come out of my mouth right now, I'd have to choose them very carefully..."

Jaxon watched in wide-eyed suspense as Alex squinted at him. She was in his personal space, and he in hers. She had his hand in hers, like a gentle snare around his wrist. Disengaging was not an option.

He wasn't as dim as he'd let Alex think he was... or at least, that's what he'd want to believe. From an objective standpoint, Alex's intentions were clear as day. Jaxon just wasn't about to let himself believe that. To his standards... he was hardly the hero. "Only heroes get the girl, right?"

Before his head could turn purple, Jaxon involuntarily parted his lips ever so slightly to let in air. At this moment, he noticed Alex leaning in even closer in his direction. "At this rate..."

During this moment of weakness, Jaxon let his defenses drop completely. By the time her lips met his, he'd surrendered entirely.

He hoped he had the wrong idea. He hoped this was all a huge misunderstanding. But for this particular moment in time... Jaxon let himself enjoy the thrill. He'd never kissed a girl before.

Jaxon could feel his heart going into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE. At this rate, he felt like he had enough power in him to reduce half the school building in the distance to smithereens if he wanted. He hadn't expected to ever feel this... elated.

As quickly as the moment came to be, it was over. Alex placed a pin of some kind into Jaxon's hand and disengaged, saying, "You're my friend now." The way she said so as a fact, without asking for confirmation, was actually very reassuring for the dim-witted summoner. Jaxon looked into her eyes, and with what little strength he could still control, he smiled. As brightly as he could smile. "If the possibility ever exists... I want my smile to strengthen her the same way hers does to me."

Off the corner of his eye, he could see Alex walk past him and towards the bench he'd pointed to earlier. He'd completely forgotten about his prerogative, and for once, he didn't care if everyone around was watching. His head was somewhere in the ozone layer at this point. He noticed she'd started fussing with her hair, something he hadn't seen her do before. "It's not like she has a lot to work with... But I really couldn't imagine her any other way."

"You sitting down or you just like standing?" asked Alex.

"Oh, um..." Just as words started coming back to Jaxon, he could feel himself stuttering again. "Man up, Jaxon! This is the mother of your future children you're talking to. You need to stand up and take responsibility." Jaxon let out a soft grunt and nodded.

He sat down on the bench a reasonable distance away from Alex. It was just the two of them there at the moment. As soon as his behind touched the seat, Jaxon heaved out all the air he'd been holding in since he got kissed.

For the first few seconds, Jaxon sat speechless with his head hanging down in incredulity. His gaze was fixated on the pin Alex had just given him. After summoning up some much-needed Courage, he turned to her and said...

"Thanks for letting me feel like a hero for the first time."
He extended his closed fist in Alex's direction. "Here's to a beautiful friendship."

"I couldn't ask for a better start to my new life, honestly." Jaxon thought to himself. "I wonder when she'll find out if it's a boy or a girl. She'll surely let me know..."

"...Right?"

Student
mood
Chill for the moment
outfit
mentions
Alexandra McCoy
Watching Jaxon being his awkward self again she rolled her eyes. Could this guy really be like this all the time? Well..There's that or maybe she just didn't kiss him right- Was there actually a wrong way to do it? She made space for him and Ash by moving a few inches before making herself comfortable. She crossed her right leg over her left then brought an arm up to rest over the top of the bench, leaving her hand to hang off the edge. Looking over her group she could catch a few weird things going around. And by weird things, she meant the people.

She had only thought about actually looking Jaxon's way again when she heard him speak again. Listening for what she predicted to be an annoying complaint or dumb question, she instead got a thanks from her new friend.
Who knew this kissing crap actually worked! She then thought to herself as she shrugged and used the hand she had draped over the bench to fistbump Jaxon. "To a beautiful friendship." To think that Alex really got this far with someone already..... Might have taken a fight a gun wound to get here but it just felt worth it. Alexandra couldn't tell what the way she was feeling was called but it made her feel happy. Maybe she didn't need to know as long as it stayed that way.

Noticing her own staring, Alex averted her gaze back to the group.
"And thanks for making things brighter..."

coded by natasha.

Uhhh tw: panic attack

Auguste

Auguste really did try to keep to himself so when new people came in - one even larger than himself - he tried blending into the background best he could.

When chaos erupted he simply sank into the background of the interaction. And he liked it that way. It meant that he was safe and that nobody was going to hurt him if they simply forgot about his existence. That was a good thing.

He watched as a girl ran out the moving carriage and the redhead began slowly making everyone around him exceedingly annoyed with him and the pink floating fairy thing did his lil thing and the scary fucker was trying to be friendly and he just wanted to be left alone holy fuck. It was overwhelming, he needed to get out there were too many people touching him, he felt too big, too monstrous. People weren’t safe - he wasn’t safe.

His instincts screamed at him in his panicked state, as he felt time slow, the redhead jumping for the girl leaving the carriage slowing to a crawl. Gave him a choice to make. He couldn’t run, where could he run to. Flight - The roof was taken and they were on a goddamn moving carriage. Fight - Who was he going to punch? He made a promise to a friend that he wasn’t going to break: the route of pacifism. He wasn’t going to raise his fists any longer. And nobody here deserved a punch to the face from a 6’7 behemoth whose power involved super strength.

So that left his final option: Freak the fuck out.

Time seemed to resume back to normal as he felt his heartbeat getting louder, in his throat. The walls were closing in on him now and all he could do was try to curl up into a tighter ball than his already slightly hunched over state. There were too many people touching him - there were too many people talking at once. His hand began winding around locks of his hair as he tried desperately to calm himself from his shaking pathetic state. He couldn’t breathe, he couldn’t breathe, hecouldn’tbreathefuckfuckfucksomeonehelphecouldn’tfucking-

Suddenly the carriage expanded and there wasn’t anyone touching him. And he could gasp in some shaky breaths from where his head had tucked in between his knees. Loosened his grip from his two-toned hair as he trembled and shook like a leaf in the breeze.

The tremors stopped, and all that was left was an emptiness. No tears had been shed - and none were shed here. No shaking. Everyone seemed so far away all of the sudden, what seemed like too much noise seemed so far away now. Auguste slowly unfurled and stared directly ahead - not necessarily at a person, but more the wall behind them. Fun times all around.

Jaxon Hawthorne
"But first, lemme take a selfie. Oontz Oontz Oontz."

Mood: Gigachad

"I've bothered her enough. I'll just leave her be for now..." Jaxon thought to himself. With one hand, he started rubbing the back of Ash's ear while he fished out his phone with his other. "The day has barely started and I have so much I have to tell Mom. I'd need at least a thousand words to get it across." Jaxon pulled out his text messaging app and tried to click on his mom's icon when...

"Meow." Ash nuzzled against Jaxon's waist, wrestling against his phone for for his attention.

"Hey, hey, watch the phone! It doesn't have a cover!" Jaxon exclaimed. "Don't tell me you want your picture taken."

As if it understood what Jaxon was saying, Ash sat down facing Jaxon and froze in place. "Meow."

"Well, okay, if you insist. This'll make a great memory." Jaxon went to open up his camera app and positioned himself to take his cat's picture when he realized something. "Oh, wait. If I take a picture of Ash from this angle, Alex will be in the shot. It would be really rude to take a picture like that without asking her... Worth a shot, no pun intended."

With his free hand, Jaxon reached behind the bench and gently tugged at the cuff of Alex's sleeve. "Hey, I have an idea. Why don't the three of us take a selfie?" he asked her, straight out this time. "You, me, and Ash, I mean." Honesty, and no nonsense. That's the policy he'd decided to adopt whenever he wanted to communicate with his friend.

Honestly, Jaxon didn't know how to feel regarding Alex. Formally, they were friends, and Jaxon was beyond satisfied with the arrangement at the moment. However...

1631514398949.png

The image of the Dark Rebellion Dragon he'd tried and failed to summon shone inside his head once more. He dispelled the image with a blink of an eye and a soft sigh. "What I did inside the carriage was shameful, and I don't deserve a sliver of the praise she's giving me. If she really does feel the way I think she does about me, and I want to stack up to her expectations, I have to shape myself up first."

"So, what do you say?" asked Jaxon. "A picture's worth a thousand words, you know."

Kellakamorro Silvishhiki Metrameccia & Nefta Nurendissia
38871010_p0_master1200.jpg028154ba67dd14fe8875023ec9bf66cf.jpg
Interaction/Mention:
Sona Radar Sona Radar (Solus+Nyx) qunqun qunqun (Graham +Auguste) KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop (Vinnie) .Arteries. .Arteries. (Anton) [USER=92730]@Beauty_Foool (Marie Clone) salem. salem. (Wheeler + Jonah)+(The rest of Carriage Two)
"W̴e̶ ̴a̶r̴e̴ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̷ ̵̧̀f̴̧͒o̶̻͝l̵̛̰l̸͑͜ó̶͖w̵̞͝e̸͎̽d̵̬̅.̷͔̐."

Kel wasn't exactly sure what it was that was following them, all that she could tell was that it was big, and could apparently fly. A more pessimistic side of her would assume the mundane girl who had fled would lure in more dangerous predators if she were to travel on her own, but a voice less tainted by the free for all that was the Abyssal Plane reminded her that in all likelihood it was either a student or another member of staff like the woman who had tongue lashed their driver. It wasn't alone, if anything it felt as though there was more than that keeping track of their carriage, and as a being used to the blackened deep Kel wondered just what kept them afloat.

She was no stranger to birds, she'd feasted on many that had come to rest on her island in the past few years. But these beings didn't seem to have the build that the avians had, similar to the way the floating pink one managed to defy all laws of gravity with few motions. The realm of flight capable topsiders was a field Kel had less knowledge of than she did on the Ground walkers, so she decided to leave questioning their methods of flight for later. Until then she would simply file it under Overworld magics, a category which had grown rather fat in the short time she'd spent on the carriage.

But what she could do was use their followers as yet another stimulant to keep the conversation going, hopefully in the opposite direction of whatever Nefta and his friends were getting up to, as it seemed to do nothing but cause the red-headed boy pain. However, the carriage came to a stop before she could comment openly about it, meaning they were either at their destination or another student was boarding.

A brief look outside was all it took to convince her they hadn't reached their final destination, unless the Academy was more invisible than she was led to believe, so Kel turned her attention to the door in anticipation of greeting the next students who would share the journey with them. However, she found the doors closed before anyone had gotten on, and grew confused over why they'd even stopped in the first place.

Looking up towards the front of the carriage in confusion, Kel was left more than unprepared for the new voice who spoke up. Confused, Kel leaned a bit out of her seat so she could track the new voice to its owner.

And became more certain than anything that Ground-Walkers were obsessed with compact design.

The beings she spotted were smaller than even Nefta in all of his loud, pint-sized 'glory'. In fact, one of them resembled a terrified guppy, who fled almost the instant it realized how dwarfed it was compared to literally everything. The other stood firm, launching into a greeting whilst introducing themselves as Wheeler. Though her unseen gaze was drawn in the direction the unnamed student had fled towards, Kel was compelled to respond.

Bringing one of her hands around to gesture to herself, Kel gave a simple, "̶R̴e̵f̸e̵r̴ ̶t̴o̵ ̷m̸e̸ ̵a̴s̵ ̵K̷e̶l̸,̴ ̸l̷i̴t̷t̶l̴e̵ ̴o̸n̶e̷,̵ ̴t̸h̶e̷ ̶f̵u̶l̸l̵ ̴t̶h̷i̶n̷g̵ ̵m̷a̴y̶ ̸b̴e̵ ̷t̷o̶o̸ ̷m̵u̷c̵h̸ ̸f̷o̷r̶ ̶y̶o̸u̵ ̴T̷o̵p̶s̶i̷d̵e̴r̸.̷"̷

Before she could ask about their more jumpy friend, the Taurling spoke up from atop the carriage. He offered to join him, citing how cramped the interior looked. Though his voice remained laden with some form of anxiousness, Kel tilted her head at the tone of worry his words seemed built upon. His words managed to lure the more flighty of the pint-sized newbloods, but she seemed to hesitate the moment she left the carriage to look at his offerings.

"Absolutely touching, is it not?"

Kel's eyes were drawn to Nefta, who wiped a single tear of joy from his eye before clasping his hands together and floated even further from his seat as he gestured about.

"This here is the most precious of truths on the path to acceptance!" he declared whilst nuzzling his clasped hands like a pillow "That you stand not alone against the realities you are bound to."

He gestured towards Graham and Vinnie, who still didn't look as though he'd recovered from whatever headache he'd been struck with. His other hand waved towards the roof where Anton had spoken from. They hadn't even reached the school and already he was bearing witness to pleasant shows of togetherness and comradery that left him rolling with delight. This was it, this was what they needed more of. To be there for each other, to hold up where others faltered. This was what even people as disenfranchised as they were could do.

He had been worried at first, when the Red-Headed boy began to wince and groan in pain. Surely his denial wasn't enough to hold back the pain of realization, but what could Nefta do to alleviate that? Nothing at the moment, the only lesson would be time and acceptance. But just as he was beginning to turn away, the closer boy's demeanor shifted and he began speaking of the Red-head and even the girl who had left with a care not matched by his previous lack of tact.

It was a welcome change, one only rivalled by that of the top-rider offering solace to such a frightened and weak individual as the bunny girl who had entered under a shroud of fear. No doubt tormented by her own weaknesses, she was a sight that would surely drive most normal people to tears. And all the others could do was overlook her blatant suffering? Such a painful scene to witness. But the top-rider who had fled to the roof of the carriage himself offered aid, which differentiated him from the boy caring for the red-head.

For where the boy had already recognized Nefta's inherent propensity for grace and beauty, had already willingly acknowledge the unfair advantage he had over all of them, the top rider was still speaking from a place of weakness. A strong man is expected to rise above his challenges, but woe be any who fail to recognize the power necessary for a weak man to do the same.

"This is something you should all take note of," Nefta continued before nodding towards the rest of the passengers "Aiding others may not show clear reward at first, but to let that undermine its value is a tragedy of epic proportions."

He paused, thinking for a moment before smiling, "We should all take from their example, and work together to arrange ourselves in a manner to ease the quarrelsome matter of spacing."

Kel turned her attention back down to Wheeler before shrugging, "I̷ ̵h̸a̴d̷ ̸s̸u̷g̴g̵e̷s̴t̷e̷d̵ ̵g̶r̶o̵w̶i̷n̴g̸ ̴m̴o̴r̵e̵ ̴a̴c̶c̶u̴s̴t̴o̷m̷e̶d̵ ̵t̷o̸ ̶o̴n̷e̷ ̶a̸n̸o̷t̶h̴e̷r̵ ̶t̵h̵r̴o̵u̶g̸h̴ ̸q̵u̵e̸r̴y̷,̵ ̶b̸u̸t̸ ̵a̷t̷ ̵t̶h̶i̶s̴ ̶r̶a̷t̷e̵ ̵I̶ ̴d̴o̴u̷b̵t̷ ̶w̷e̷'̵l̷l̴ ̸g̸e̴t̸ ̸t̴o̵ ̶s̴u̶c̸h̵ ̴t̵h̵i̵n̵g̸s̴.̴"

"Preferably I would say at least one more of notable height would do well to move," Nefta continued, looking around with analytical eyes "then allow the rest to arrange themselves in... I'm sorry, is he okay?"

Kel glanced over to another boy who seemed to be shaking, "̴I̶ ̴c̶a̷n̵ ̷d̴o̶ ̴i̵t̷,̸"̶ she looked back to Nefta before beginning to rise, "̴A̴ ̷v̷i̴e̷w̷ ̵f̴r̴o̴m̵ ̶a̴b̴o̶v̴e̸ ̶w̸o̵u̶l̵d̶ ̶b̸e̵ ̶a̸ ̴f̴i̷n̷e̶ ̸a̷d̶d̷i̶t̵i̶o̶n̸ ̶t̶o̶ ̷m̷y̶ ̷c̷a̸t̷a̶l̶o̸g̷u̸e̷.̸"̷

"Would you even be able to fit up there?" Nefta asked as she passed by him before realising what he'd said, "No offense, of course but-"

The sudden expansion of the carriage interrupted him, as suddenly the cramping issue vanished with the unexplainable addition of more room. Kel halted herself as everything stretched out around them to be more accommodating, finding that the view outside hadn't changed at all despite he windows being, for all intents and purposes, in altered positions.

"That... also works." Nefta shrugged with a small giggle before the sound footsteps drew his attention to Kel, who was at the door of the carriage, "What are you doing?"

"̶̝̉́R̴͎̫̎ẹ̷̡͑l̴̝̓̇o̸͕̻͒c̵̡̲̈́a̷͙̖͌̚t̸͕̮͗̀i̸͕͖͒̋n̶̥͝g̸̢̦̀͐.̸͇̃̑"̶̲̔̒ she stated whilst reaching for the door's edge "̷A̸s̸ ̸I̷ ̴s̶a̵i̷d̸.̴"̸

"Well it hardly seems necessary now, dear." Nefta gestured around them "Even our shaky friend seems to have relaxed."

"̵T̸h̶e̴ ̶v̸e̵s̶s̷e̷l̶ ̶h̵a̶s̷ ̷c̴h̶a̷n̷g̸e̸d̴,̷ ̷m̸y̸ ̴c̴u̴r̴i̶o̶s̶i̴t̵y̵ ̸h̶a̴s̴ ̷n̷o̴t̶.̷"̸ Kel stated whilst leaning out to eye the top of the carriage.

Somehow, the carriage looked the same outside outside despite the clear change of interior. She leaned back in and out two more times to confirm that she wasn't just seeing things. Yet another one for the Overworld Magic folder. Before she could make for the roof like the Taurling, she found that the bunny thing still seemed uncertain about scaling the vessel.

Figuring that she was just confused as to how she was actually supposed to get up, Kel leaned forward to ease the journey, "̶A̷h̶,̸ ̸a̸l̴l̵o̸w̵ ̵m̷e̴ ̵t̶o̶ ̸a̷i̶d̵ ̴y̷o̷u̴ ̸w̸i̶t̴h̴ ̷t̵h̴a̷t̷,̴ ̸l̷i̸t̶t̴l̴e̵ ̵o̵n̶e̸.̷"̶ ̴ She stated whilst easily picking up the immensely smaller girl to ferry her up to the roof with her "̸A̸ ̸p̶r̷o̷p̷e̷r̸ ̶v̶i̶e̵w̸ ̷s̷h̷o̴u̶l̸d̷ ̷b̸e̴ ̴s̶h̷a̷r̸e̴d̶.̸"̴

"Such propriety, even from one such as her." Nefta mused whilst hovering just over his seat again "If anything, it should give even the most unfortunate hope."

Izuru
1631523832762.png

Izuru himself was mildly entertained by the chaos occurring around him. It'd be an interesting semester, that was for certain. Upon their arrival to their new educational institute. Izuru immediately began scanning for anyone that looked cute. After all, he had come here to find love. Getting a somewhat decent education was more of a side-benefit for him. He knew what he wanted to do once he graduated and he would use his time here to start turning that dream into a reality. Staying close to the two girls he'd befriended. Izuru picked out a good bench that'd be just big enough to seat the three of them. Having the two press into him once they seated for orientation wasn't such a bad idea. Yet he had to make sure his intentions weren't shown TOO early. Izuru didn't want to scare Marianna and Winter off with an outwardly show of flirtation. He wanted a better idea of how things worked here before making any sudden moves. Taking a seat in the middle of the bench. Izuru gestured for the girls to plop down on either side of him.

Chocolate_chip Chocolate_chip AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere

Marie La'Few (Clone)
Lowkey panicking but okay lol
Carrage two
Everyone on carriage two
Reference above
Sucking in air through her teeth, the lite eyed clone bit her lip as she started to take count of the students and to her horror, someone was missing.
"Oh, gods no.." She whispered to herself as worry took over her soft and usually cheery features. "Not on the first day, please.."
Praying that she was wrong, that she had somehow made a mistake Marie counted a second time, this time walking down the aisle and pointing directly to each person she saw.
"Anton, Auguste, Graham, Skiff, Vinnie, Dominique, Anne, Dayana, Gunhild, Kel, Nefta-..."
She mumbled their names under her breath from pure memory of the young recruits and froze near the back of the now expanded carriage, a frighting realization hitting her right between the eyes with blunt force.
She already lost a student before their first day had even begun...

She needed to calm down before she starting spirling. Taking a few deep and calming breaths, she found herself able to analytically look at the situation with a level head.

Alright so let's think about this... Labeling the students on the first carriage as group A and the second as group B, she took the time to properly think about the situation.
I already know that group A had reached their destination and all seems well attendance-wise thanks to my shared sight with the original Marie so I know for a fact that the student couldn't possibly have gotten picked up by group A's rider. That eliminated that theory. She was currently on carriage B and while she was on it, she hadn't seen the supposed missing student get on but it could either be due to her lack of attention or maybe...
Something happened before I got on?
So there's at least an eighty-six percent chance that the student had gotten picked up with the rest of group B already considering what stop they were just at so the only answer she could find to the problem was that the missing student had fled the vehicle shortly after getting on.
How could the rider not notice!?

She had to go out and track down this student and get them back- She snapped back to her senses when she heard a question from one of her pupils.
"Oh-" She had completely forgotten that her main mission was to hurry the ride along up until now. She was a bit conflicted on rather it would be right to abandon the group and set off to look for another since she knew it would only hold them up but she had to stick to the plan. Marie needed to get the students she did have to the school first and allow the other copy stationed in the office or even the main version herself to handle the missing student. If she was going to get through this without a panic attack, she would need to have faith in both the student and her doubles.

"If I were to take an experienced guess..." She took a glace out of one of the nearby windows and having ridden, walked, and ran the route more times than she could ever hope to count, came up with a very close and almost exact estimate for their supposed time of arrival. "We should be arriving in about ten minutes, don't you worry about a thing." She then smiled at the mysterious hooded girl and put a hand on the glass of the same window she had peered out of which happened to be one that was stationed by Dayana and her seating partner. The moment the glass touched her fingers, the whole sheet cracked and shattered outward. Marie made sure that the glass didn't fly anywhere towards her students since it would cause huge and unwanted casualties.

The clone then poked her head out of the window and looked ahead to see the stallions pulling their ride at a full sprint with smoke coming off of their hooves in small grey clouds. Looking closer at it, she could see fire sparking at their hooves as they continued on their way, helping them pull the weight of the people they were carrying. Marie held onto the roof of the carriage and waved to the students still holding that signature soft smile of hers before pulling herself up. And just like that, she was gone. The window she had broken had somehow replayed the events of its shattering, small pieces floating off the ground and towards the now empty frame followed by larger ones, the pieces then placed themselves like a self-made puzzle of sorts with the cracks visibly clear. Sure enough, though, they slowly sealed themselves and in the same amount of time it took for her to destroy the sheet, it had completely re-made itself.

Once she had fixed the property she had damaged, Marie moved on the roof of the moving carriage with ease and dropped down by the rider's side which didn't seem to startle nor catch his attention in the slightest.

Get them to the school. That's all you need to do.

coded by natasha.

Nyx Nylanna
(Interactions: Jonah, Wheeler, Anton, Kel, Solus)
nyx.png
Nyx held a conversation with her other flying companion for a while until she has decided it was time to finally stop being introverted from the transport as she looked to her first encounter, especially after seeing the woman incite panic within herself after viewing the contents of the carriage. "It surely has been an interesting discussion seeing you, I can only wish you luck until whenever we may meet again! We'll have to meet again in more luxurious conditions for a nice discussion won't we?" Nyx smiled to Solus as they had been unphased by Nyx's growth into a more kind personality, bidding her farewell for the momentum as she moved to the carriage, having an inner assumption that Solus may grow tired of his loneliness (and being stuck with his miniature follower) and will come seeking other socialisation instead. She quietly fluttered over to the carriage to not draw much attention to herself, latching onto the side with all of her arms like some alien monster out of a horror movie, only to notice some of the characters that were on the way to the Academy too.

"Oh, I almost passed right by you, I'm usually looking for light and children, not people, it is a pleasure to meet you" she smiled softly to the centaur who was riding on top of the carriage for their own comfort, extending her hospitality to begin fitting in with the people only to have her attention shortly after drawn to the smaller newcomers she had missed seeing also, however her own mentality saw them as different because of their height. She had only properly noticed them after the strange figure had brought one of them up to the roof, their nervous appearance making her feel bad for the small one. "Oh! You two are just the sweetest little things I've seen in a long while, and I work in a larvae nursery, I wasn't expecting anyone along the likes of you two to end up coming to this Academy also, that must mean that you are very talented and impressive, yes?~" Nyx ended up going from someone who sounded like they were talking like reasonable and sophisticated adults to a mother who definitely had favourite children. She full well knew they had to be of a similar age since everyone going to the Academy was roughly equal, however their height and 'cute' appearance would convince most people otherwise that they were nowhere near. Her eyes were mainly on Wheeler until she eventually slowly moved her gaze to Jonah, noticing that they didn't look as optimistic as their fellow companion. "It is okay little ones, I can understand all of this may seem a little intimidating since everyone is of such different backgrounds, and it must look for the worse for you two. I'll be looking out for people like you, I'm sure everyone here will be assisting each other as will I" she had answered in a softer tone, taking a gently landing next to Jonah on top of the carriage and lowering herself to a more appropriate height which may have appeared as height-shame pandering but was to only make sure she didn't have to stare directly up at her significantly increased height in comparison to her. Wheeler didn't seem like she needed any sort of motivation, but it seemed best to address them both so she wasn't specifically implying anything to Jonah, who looked like they actually needed it. "We all have come here for the same, or at least similar reasons, and were all invited. I'm sure you're as capable as anyone else here, or even more" Nyx giggled softly with a soft smile. Her gaze completely skipped over the centaur she had encountered first, straight to the lovecraftian being that had bought the bunny on top. "I don't think I've introduced myself to any of you, I'm Nyx, it is also a pleasantry to meet you also" she said, the last part specifically directed towards Kel, who she glanced over suspiciously. "I might suggest that we give this little one some space, this probably isn't the best welcome for them" she continued, having not been present to see any activity that happened inside the carriage to know about Jonah's stress.

Solus Cosmodus (& Gunhild Neodym)
(Interactions: Nefta, Gunhild, basically everyone actually inside Carriage Dos)
solyep.pngmose.png
Solus Cosmodus bid farewell to the moth that had been travelling and discussing some small things with him for a while, leaving them to intrude on the socialisation of those who were already interacting and spending some peaceful time by himself before falling tired to the silence of nothing, eventually going ahead to personally investigate the other kinds of people he may be around at his time in the Academy. He came close to the Carriage and changed back to his humanoid form to be more appropriate, slipping past the attention of the people who were taking to riding unsafely on the outside of the carriage rather than its actual sitting position. The inside was more spacious than he expected, feeling like the inside was more quiet than the roof riders, but the 5' floating man donned in bright pink was the weirdest character he had seen out of everyone. "I was expecting something that would grab my attention almost immediately, but not something trying to do it on purpose so much. I am Solus, for everyone's reference. May I have any names as to know whos' presence I have the luck in order to grace?" Solus asked as he kept his serious expression on at all times, while not trying to seem like he wanted to stay as introverted and antisocial as possible. While he looked to see if anyone was interested in any sort of logical discussion, a strange lizard girl had begun sniffing at his legs as if to ascertain something important, which only confused him more what she was trying to understand. "And you may be?... ".

Gunhild had gotten herself too excited with using her diary for the first time that she wasn't in the thought process to put it down and be patient for the moment, looking for even the most small details to try and describe in her own way just to remember the occasion, although the last thing she thought of was seeing what tallman tasted like, only for him to take leave to the roof before she got the chance to see if he was blackcurrant flavoured. The sparkly fancy man who had just came through the door proved more interest however, since she had always wondered what stars smelled like, but they were way too far away to do so, so she helped herself to the man's scent to see if it gave her any ideas. "And you may be?... " he had questioned at her interesting choice of actions, only for Gunhild to realise she hadn't introduced herself and backed up to do so. "Gunhild is Gunhild, and if you want to be friends with Gunhild then you must never forget Gunhild is Gunhild! Is very important! Gunhild was seeing what stars smelled like, stars apparently smell like fancy smell, but Gunhild will call you Sparkles!!" Gunhild exclaimed with a grin as she denoted him a name based off his cosmic hairstyle, which only puzzled him more as the lizard retreated back to her seat to report her findings within her journal.

Student
mood
Chill for the moment
outfit
mentions
Alexandra McCoy
Feeling a few tugs at her sleeve, Alex let out a hum. "Hm?" She turned her head towards him, her eyes looking over the phone he held and the camera app he kept open. Was he recording a video or something-
She took a moment to think over his offer. Made a bit of sense but admittedly, it was a bit sudden. Either way, Alex had felt proud of Jaxon for finally saying what he wanted without that fucking stutter. Wonder what flipped the switch...

Alexandra then drew a blank expression at the additional overused phrase that seemed all too cringy for her liking. But it's not as if he was wrong. Photographic evidence of their new friendship would be a nice thing to look back at. Plus, it's not like she'd believe it really happened in the future if she never had proof and she doubted that they would still be friends by the end of the school year so why not enjoy it while she could. "...Alright, just make it quick...." The redhead moved in closer to Jaxon and wrapped her arms around him. That seemed friendly enough right?

coded by natasha.

1631554947541.png
Jaxon Hawthorne
"I get stronger by seeing people smile and I don't like to see bats crying. Maybe I am more like The Joker than I first thought."

Mood: Excited
Interactions: Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool (Alex), salem. salem. (Morgan)

Jaxon's heartbeat started racing again when he felt Alex's arms wrapping around him. "I suppose this is something I'm going to have to start getting used to fast." For the first time since he could remember, he grinned and showed his teeth just for the purpose of this selfie. He wasn't photogenic at all; in fact, he hated getting his picture taken, but he wanted to remember this moment forever. This moment, however, absolutely needed to be preserved. He could feel the blood rushing to his face again as he went to tap the camera button. "Say cheese!"

"Meow!" Ash smiled from ear to ear as well, making sure the camera caught his mouth wide open.

As soon as Jaxon was done taking the image, he tapped the "Gallery" button on the corner of the screen to pull up the photo he'd just taken. Sure enough, Jaxon came out a blushing mess, in more ways than just one. "Hey, you came out great! The filter really does bring out your eyes." exclaimed Jaxon, turning towards the not-as-enthusiastic Alex and chuckling. "I should have probably fixed up my hair first, though..." As he started fussing with his own bangs, through his peripheral vision, Jaxon noticed a familiar figure sitting by himself at another bench. He pushed up his glasses to get a clearer view of the subject and confirm his identity. "That's Morgan," he said. "He looks down... I should check up on him."

"Could you wait here and keep Alex company for a second, Ash?"
Jaxon asked his cat.

"Meow!" Ash let out an affirmative high-pitched cat noise.

Without asking Alex for confirmation, Jaxon got up from the bench he was sharing with her and walked towards Morgan. Jaxon's right hand was in his coat pocket, gripping the pin Alex had just given to him tightly. To grab the fruit bat's attention, Jaxon stood in front of Morgan such that his shadow covered the screen on his phone. "Hey, Morgan. Thanks so much for earlier. Are you feeling any better?" asked Jaxon. As he finished the sentence, he realized something that made all the color drain from his face.

"I still have the goofy, shit-eating grin on my face from earlier on, don't I?"

'Trust gets you killed, Love gets you hurt, and Being real gets you hated'

Disorientated, Miserable, Agony

”Im dying here”

Actually Inside Carriage Dos

Graham

Vinnie Cipherion

(He/Him)

• h

(click play twice!)

There they were, all the fuzzy memories of the life Vinnie couldn’t remember. Inaudible words that had been spoken to him by god knows who. Loved ones? The people that did this to him? Passerby’s? Whoever they were, he wished that he could just remember… even if they did terrible things. At least he wouldn’t feel as if a big chunk of who he is was missing.

A clear voice had made it through the thick barrage of distorted voices. For a second the Hunter dared to get a sense of hope that his amnesia was starting to dissipate and his childhood memories would in fact be his once again.

It was just false hope. It took his disoriented mind a second to catch onto the fact that someone in the carriage was checking up on him. Of course, he was in surrounded by a whole group of people around his age when his migraines decided to pay him a visit on full throttle.

It didn’t feel right to have someone checking up on him. No one had ever given two shits to make sure he was alright before so why should it be any different now? At the current moment, the ability to sort out the voice to the person, but the voice sounded caring. Caring was good, right? At least he hoped so. Currently, it was the only voice that came clearly to him so he decided to use it to say grounded in the real world.

"Uhhh N-N-Not r-really. Vinnie's voice came out pretty tremored along with distressed. These episodes were in reality terrifying. You can't see anything in the real world, you're disorientated, thinking straight was not an accessible ability, it's difficult to keep your guard up, and not to mention it feels as if someone is stabbing and shredding your brain relentlessly.

"N-N-N-Naaaww you guys are a-a-alr-r-right. I-I-I can g-g-genral-l-ly drow-w-wn out peoples-s-s v-v-v-v-voices relatively w-w-w-well-l. J-j-jus-st a side ef-f-fect fro-om b-being an amn-n-nesia-ac." The Hunter continued. Jeez he sounded pathetic.

Every single itty bitty part of his head was screaming for someone to just bash his head into a wall and knock him out... or chloroform was always a wonderful method. Vinnie would have to say from experience it truly was a 10/10.

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Anton Rose
Interactions: salem. salem. (Jonah)
Mood: happy :]

Anton nodded, placing a hand carefully on the base of the plant.
"Yep! You can fit up here. There's plenty of space."
The green mist returned, emanating from the base of the plant and winding around one of the vines. The vine extended down to Jonah, and Anton took his hands away from the plant. The green mist rapidly disappeared into the air.
"Alright, uh, hold onto the vine."
Of course, Anton was completely oblivious to the fact that Jonah wanted to cook him.
He just wanted a friend that he could share snacks with.​

Auguste

There was a squishy marshmellow talking. Who... Who was that. His icy eyes finally locked with the marshmallow, the scary behemoth glared at the man. He probably could've been handsome when he was younger or maybe in a different life - but the nice bone structure. Dark wavy hair, long, nice and down to his shoulders. And with a white streak. Good physique. But his eyes had dark circles under them, and there was stubble lining his jaw. And there was scars marring his lip, and his face.

Auguste stared at the mashmallow fellow "... are you being serious about trying to make everyone just... so much happier?" Auguste's scarred lips quirked upwards into a tiny little smirk. His eyes looked semi-empty but he seemed to be trying.

"You're really funny." He said, looking around at the other members, still very spaced out from the panic.

B9DF2E63-7DB8-4375-8B88-564068E0170E.gif
Morgan Windson Howard
Interactions: Trystan1295 Trystan1295 (Jaxon)
Mood: Setting himself on fire

Morgan was already doing pretty bad trying to deal with his injuries, being wrapped in chains is HARD. Until, it got worse, the blue haired boy came to ask if he was doing allright, he was doing just great, mind you.

“…I guess you could say that. Why’re you all happy put of the sudden, moth?” Morgan gave a weak smirk, and lightly chuckled. “Did you find a lightbulb or anything?” yeah no he’s still an asshole.

“You look awful with that grin, go get sad, I like you more that way~” Morgan smiled, it looked cute, maybe if he was nicer it would’ve worked better.

He proceeded to demonstrate more good will by taking another sip of his thermos. He didn’t care if the blue haired boy knew he was drinking wine, he probably didn’t. Morgan tucked his bottle away to continue pestering the poor boy.

“Say, moth, how about you tell me your name, little guy? Or do you prefer being called an insect?” Morgan laughed silently, and decided to talk to Jaxon about his stupid grin.

“Stop grinning. I hate it. I am going to rip off your pretty teeth.” Was… Was that a compliment? You know, ‘pretty teeth?’-

1631652629282.png
Jaxon Moth-Thorne
"I am once again asking for your lämp"

Mood: Lämp
Outfit: Still Casual
Interactions: salem. salem. (Morgan)

“…I guess you could say that. Why’re you all happy put of the sudden, moth? Did you find a lightbulb or anything?”

Jaxon chuckled nervously. "So he didn't see anything that happened between Alex and me?" He thought to himself. "No pun intended, I most likely dodged a major bullet right there." Jaxon noticed the light chuckle and sarcastic undertone in Morgan's voice, but still grimaced after he noticed he was having trouble smiling. "I'm guessing he's still not back in top shape, but at least he's stopped blowing chunks."

“You look awful with that grin, go get sad, I like you more that way~”

And Jaxon, knowing he gets stronger when people smile at him, took that personally.

(nah jk)

Morgan nonchalantly opened his thermos and went to take a sip from its contents. The pungent smell of alcohol invaded Jaxon's nostrils within seconds. "That's right," thought Jaxon. "Alex called him out for drinking alcohol inside the carriage. Lucky him." Jaxon was never allowed to taste alcohol growing up and still had yet to do anything other than smell it, though he had tried his hand at making medicinal ointments with rubbing alcohol as one of the ingredients.

After he set the thermos down, Morgan proceeded to ask Jaxon for his name. “Say, moth, how about you tell me your name, little guy? Or do you prefer being called an insect?”

The fact that Morgan had to ask Jaxon for his name shocked him. He knew Morgan's full name from when Headmistress LePew (sorry, La'Feu) called everyone involved in the fight to her office, after all. "My name's Jaxon. Jaxon Moth-thorne... I mean Hawthorne, sorry!" Jaxon rubbed the back of his head and gave Morgan a sheepish grin. "Sorry... gosh, my head's still all over the place."

“Stop grinning," said Morgan. "I hate it. I am going to rip off your pretty teeth.”

Jaxon was surprisingly flattered by the comment, but he made no remark about it. Instead, he chose to express interest in Morgan's drink. "That's some great-smelling 'Kool-Aid' you got there, you know," he joked. "I bet I can mix you up a better one, though. Free of charge, because I owe you one. You could say I'm pretty proud of my drink-making skills." He was being vague on purpose, but really...

Potions, cocktails... It's the same concept in theory, albeit with different applications. Tomato, tomahto, right?

Graham

Graham took a deep breath in, and a deep breath out. Okay, he had to be calm, no matter how much he was freaking out, one of them had to seem solid even if they were both freaking the fuck out.

"Alright, can I get you some water." Soft voice, gentle voice. The voice that drew people in, the one where he became the lover instead of the angry part. "I don't have any Advil on me right now, but I can get rid of some of the stimuli if that might help you."

Graham glanced around as his eyes locked with Nefta. He wasn't in the mood for fucking around with the BuildABear anymore. "Oi Frosting, kindly feck off, yeah? Nobody gives a rat's arse about what you think." He said, flippantly. Careful not to raise his voice to loud, just to not hurt Vinnie's head more. You bet he'd be shouting if he could.

602E4371-1F96-49EB-8A61-B2E741244E8E.jpeg
Morgan Windson Howard
Interactions: Trystan1295 Trystan1295 (Moth boy)
Fun Fact! fruit bats eat moths.

Morgan was still waiting for an answer to his question. Like, from Morgan’s POV he was just seeing a moth boy standing around like an idiot. Not only was he being useless as a lamp, but still had that shit-eating grin on his face. And his question had only been answered by pure silence.

He snapped his fingers (paws???????) In hope to snap the boy back to reality, annoyed, like, speak up mf we ain’t got all day. Gladly, that seemed to snap blue boy back to his senses as he told Morgan his name, golly, finally. He was super ready to leave this conversation.

Jaxon… Jaxon… A name that Morgan have never heard before. “Say darling, where are you from? You have an…. exotic name.” Morgan was trying his best to not say ugly and be nice, because at least Jaxon didn’t get on his nerves as much as Alex did. He was unresponsive at the Moth-thorne joke. The bat only replied with

“dumbass.”

He looked at Jaxon in the eye when he decided to comment on his wine. And, someone explain to him what Kool-Aid is. He doesn’t know such peasant drinks. Although, he raised his eyebrow at the fact that Jaxon had some ‘Dink Mixing’ skills. Morgan was interested.

He lightly tapped the other side of his bench, as a invitation to sit down, but it also kinda said: ‘Sit down. Right. Now.’

“I’d like to see those ‘skills’, Mot- Jaxon. Maybe not right now, but tell me, what can you do?” Seems that Jaxon’s name still hadn’t rubbed on Morgan.

5F7EEE1F-90BF-4635-B7CB-8CC4B9E99270.jpeg424CE18A-AC3B-4AA7-9D60-B027349F6C20.jpeg
Jonah/Wheeler lets gooo
Interactions: .Arteries. .Arteries. (Anton) GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Nefta/Kel) Sona Radar Sona Radar (Nyx)

Wheeler very happily greeted someone who appeared to be named ‘Kel’, Sending a small wave as she hopped into the carriage, she was interested from where said Kel came from, as they looked unlike anything Wheeler had seen before, but how could you ask that when you’re a tiny owl girl?

Then, a weird pink floaty man began talking about bonds and the rewards they give, Wheeler needed to hear something positive like that today. Usually Jonah speaks sad stuff, and this was a nice change of pace.

“I like your funny words, Magic man!”

Jonah was having the worst day of her life, not only did she feel like a little pebble in comparison to everyone, but she was being treated like a child, which, ok. SURE, she looked like a small kid, but she didn’t need to be treated as one!

She lightly whimpered, the bunny didn’t ask to have any sort of attention, but it seemed to get to her as if she was some magnet. Suddenly, she was picked up by the girl her sister greeted, maybe from the girl’s view this was only like moving a small box, but for Jonah it was like being launched to space, the little bunny began shaking again. I guess they all do that.

Then, a mysterious moth lady called Jonah and her sister sweet, the bunny had absolutely no idea what was going on, and why exactly she and her sister were being the center of attention, she became even more shaky, almost as if she was freezing, even with the sun out and everything.

Gladly, the moth lady, who seemed to be named Nyx, (kind of) understood her, and suggested that everyone gave her space, Jonah was forever grateful. And decided to use her vocal cords.

“T…. Thank you, Nyx. I’m J-Jonah. Nice to meet you.” The bunny had a bit of trouble speaking, as apparent by her pauses and stutters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back