• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Izuru
1630701726888.png

Seeing his improvisation pay off. Izuru slid off of the back of his large mount. Making great effort to land with style and slowly rise to meet the gazes of both girls. He gave them his best smile and pat the side of Genbu. "This girl right here is Genbu. As for me, I'm Izuru" said the magus, mustering his confidence. Genbu gave a reptilian approximation of a smile. Bubu hissed at being ignored simply for being a tail. "The noisy one is Bubu" remarked a snarky Izuru. Noting how both cuties wanted to pet his giant turtle. He decided to make it a bit easier for them. Snapping his fingers in the air. The large black tortoise began to shrink. What was once the size of a carriage became more akin to the size of a regular tortoise. However her proportions became much cuter in this state. Hovering into Izuru's outstretched hands. The now small Genbu was gently held out for pets. As for why Genbu in particular was chosen. She was the only one who'd be fine with strangers touching her. Suzaku was too proud, Seiryu was too shy and Byakko was a bit too excitable. He didn't dare contemplate the results of showing Huang Long to strangers. Allowing the two girls to pet his turtle. Izuru took another crack at seeming cool

"So you two have names. Or should I just call you Siren and Munchkin?" asked the teasing Magus, smelling the sea on one and noticing the ears on the other...

1630707739946.png

Chocolate_chip Chocolate_chip AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere

MOOD:
OMG why

OUTFIT:
Casual baby

basics
MENTIONS:
People in the carriage

INT:

tags
TL;DR: Sitting is hard
tl;dr
Auguste

The slums of Paris. A fun time all around, they called Paris the city of romance but really it was one like any other. It had its tourist attractions, and it had its underbelly.

Unfortunately, the carriage was going to have to go to the seedier parts of Paris. The parts that were swept under the rug and tourists avoided. A very tall man stepped out onto his front steps, bag in hand. Surely, not a student. Wild shoulder-length dark hair and the glimpse of ice eyes. There was an air of maturity to him - that he’d seen too much in his younger years. A massive frame, all muscles and scars from a rough life.

He approached the carriage, the giant gripping the roof as he bent over, icy eyes staring into the carriage and taking in the students gathered, wild dark hair swinging into his face. Perhaps he was considering eating them all, like the wolf from Red Riding Hood. A glower, really.

“Ehm… excuse me. Do you mind.. Ehm… just a little bit to the- yeah. Thanks.”

Deep voice, the type that could lull someone into a grave, soft and slightly accented. He maneuvered himself into the already cramped carriage with more grace than a giant like him really should have as he settled into his seat.

The wolf looked uncomfortable - extremely so. Perhaps even more so than the students that he was squished next to. A deep stoop to keep his head from bumping against the ceiling and an awkward grimace-smile to the people he was pressed up against with his bag in his lap. He had wrapped a long limb around it, hugging it to his chest.
code by valen t.

MOOD: Flirty

OUTFIT: Something casual

basics
MENTIONS:
Everyone else in the carraige

INT:
Eclipse Cello. Cello.
tags
TL;DR Hullo Eclipse~
tl;dr
Graham

The fae were a tricky lot: Often a bit on the odd side. Built for law courts, quite frankly. Very tricky to pin down - worse if you’re trying to not be trapped in the fae realm forever.

That being said, Graham was waiting for the carriage in the woods. His eyes drawn to his clock - rather rude of them to be directly on time now wasn’t it? He’d arrived early for a reason after all.

Eventually the carriage arrived and he climbed in, glancing around at the new friends he was going to make, an impish smile tugging at the corners of his otherwise solemn face.

“Hello there, darling, how are you doing this fine morn?” He asked the angry girl next to him, there was a dancing light to his eyes, a trickiness to him.

“I’ve got to say, this is a bit cramped, but I suppose it promotes close student relationships, yeah?” Graham winked at the fellow across from him. Testing the room to see who would be the most receptive to his flirting. Truly, one of the fae realm.

“Anyways.” He stretched out, putting his arm behind the person next to him. “How has the transit been so far? This comfortable?”
code by valen t.

scroll

Student

Maria

Mood

Excited

Outfit

Outside of Carriage

Interactions

Winter Jackson, Izuru

Marianna Morgan

Marianna looked on in amazement as the once giant turtle shrunk into a much smaller but cuter form. "How did you do that?" questioned Marianna. It was still so early in the day and Marianna had seen so many things she had never seen before. Although she was still pissed that her parents went behind her back and enrolled her into the school a small part of her was glad they did. She couldn't wait to see what else the day held.

Marianna stroked the head of a turtle. "What an adorable turtle you are." cooed Marianna. She wanted to pet the snake as well but wasn't sure how he would react to being touched by a complete stranger.

Marianna turned to him with a smile on her face and introduced herself. "My name's Marianna but you can call me Siren if you want to."

♡coded by uxie♡

The driver watched the group with a bit of interest that was soon dismissed once thoughts of the carriage came back to mind. "Oh yeah!" He snapped his fingers and the tip of his left index finger lit up with green fire. He then pointed towards the vehicle and started to wave it around, the fire acting as a pen and sticking to the air as ink would to paper.
After a good few minutes, the man had written numerous different symbols in the space around him, and as the male stood there his eyes scanned over them, checking for any mistakes. With a shrug of his shoulder and a flick of his wrist the small flame, he had willed faded along with the writing.
Not for that long though.
The symbols soon appeared on the carriage's door and a loud thud could be heard from inside of it though the outside seemed to be unaffected by it. He smiled widely and nodded approvingly of his work before walking back to his position. "Alright you munchkins, hop in again!"

Student
mood
Confused
outfit
Casual
mentions
salem. salem. (Morgan)
Alexandra McCoy

She had delt with idiots like the dirty bat before in the past and usually was able to ignore them pretty easily...But...Alexandra just about McFuckin had it and was ready to swing at the boy with everything she had after his little bird joke reached her ears.

Why didn't she? They would have an audience.

Her peers, though all seeming to be engaged in conversation with each other, would probably shift their attention to her out of pure curiosity. Balling her hands into fists she shot a hard glare at Morgan, "Better a highly popular and respected animal than one only known for its disgusting habit of ingesting blood." The ginger's head moved away from the bat and towards the driver once he told everyone to get back in. She could only look at him with clear confusion as she looked the carriage up and down. The thing looked exactly the same, what the hell was this dude making them all step out for if he wasn't going to do shit?!
Oh how wrong she was.

As Alex pushed herself up and walked into the carriage, she found it easier to stand up and looked up to the ceiling that had been risen up at least a good five inches above her head. That wasn't the only difference though. She went further down the aisle passing by dozens of nicely cushioned seats that now lined both walls. "What the hell-" She stopped by a door that sat at the end of the aisle and twisted the handle then pushed the door open to see a clean and spacious bathroom. Her eyes were wide and her head swirled with questions. "How the fuck did all of this fit into here?!"

coded by natasha.

C45PDh8VUAE_do8.jpg

Shiroe_sng_casual.png

Jaxon Hawthorne
"We'll meat again in another life..."

Mood: Dumbstruck
Outfit: See above.
Interactions: Firelie Firelie (Smeysya)

Jaxon's call to the young Russian lady fell on deaf ears. "Well, at least she's satisfied with the experience..." he thought. "She'll be fine... I hope."

Hearing the voice of the driver calling everyone in, he started dashing towards the carriage but did a double take to see if the Russian woman had heard the driver... Unfortunately, she was nowhere to be seen. "I suppose that means I should leave her behind," he thought. "I didn't even get to know her name..."

With a heavy heart, Jaxon joined his fellow students at the carriage entrance, only to find that the red-haired girl from earlier was staring inside through the open doorway with the widest eyes he's ever seen. "What in the world is she so surprised about?" Jaxon thought out loud. "The carriage looks the same to me, right?"

"Right...?"

Wrong.

The carriage's interior was beyond spacious for what it looked like on the outside. Jaxon couldn't help but stick his hand in and pull it back out to make sure he was still in the real world. After confirming that it was safe to step inside, he couldn't help but drop his jaw at the design. There were now dozens of cushioned seats lining the inside, and apparently a working bathroom to boot!

"Is... Is this a pocket dimension?" Jaxon asked nobody in particular, swiveling his head towards one end of the carriage and then towards the other. "I've read about this type of magic before, but never in a million years would I think it'd be a real thing."

Jaxon walked over to the seat nearest to the door to the bathroom at the end of the aisle and felt the cushion with his bare hand. "So soft..." He proceeded to plop himself in that very seat and pulled out his new smartphone from his coat pocket. "I might actually use this as a journal, now that I think about it. I wonder if there's any cellphone service on campus."

4D32EA36-7539-4A11-B409-0F75CB879684.jpeg
Morgan Windson Howard
Uh-oh spaghetti-o, looks like Morgan has a drinking problem!
Interactions: Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool (Alex)

]Morgan stared back at the redhead, but instead with rage, his little smug smile painted his face. Daring the girl to do something, come on, punch him, he probably deserves it. He then proceeded to lightly flick the girl’s forehead, looking down at her, like some sort of authority.

Until, he was called a vampire bat.
what?
WHAT?

Now this, this out of all thing genuinely angered Morgan, he was not those filthy blood-sucker mammals, he was MUCH better than that.

“Uh-uh, excuse me, you little PILLOCK,” Morgan began walking towards the carriage, ready to threaten the poor girl. “But I refuse to be referred as a filthy blood sucker, if it wasn’t obvious enough- I am a fabulous fruit bat, and, unlike you dirty FLESHBAGS, we actually help the earth STAY ALIVE.”

Morgan doing climate change commentary???

He decided that just one more insult would be enough, just one more.

“Now, you better not call me a vampire bat again, or I’ll grind you into a wine, pour you in a bottle, and leave you in the fridge long enough you become a RELIC.”

He decided to not go any farther and sit down, like an angry little kid. Ignoring everyone else inside, not even death staring the girl.

Morgan then pulled out a thermos out of his pockets. Which like, it was just hanging there, and drank from there. At it wasn’t kool-aid.
It was wine.

1015D759-3593-4D40-A3F4-A8F4CA60D46F.jpeg

Student
mood
Lowkey Concerned
outfit
Casual
mentions
salem. salem. (Morgan) Trystan1295 Trystan1295 (Jaxon)
Alexandra McCoy

Alexandra only rolled her eyes at Morgan's anger-induced insults before turning her head a bit to look at him, a smirk plastered on her face. "I hit a nerve?" She asked with a scoff and shook her head disapprovingly, "talk about sensitive." After one more glance around the room, Alex took her seat close to the front and crossed her right leg over her left. "Seriously though, anyone get what the hell just happ-" Alex cut herself short and fell silent for a moment, blinking a few times in disbelief.

"I know...Your dirty ass is not drinking alcohol on fucking school transportation!" Alex could actually care less about what he did or even where he did it- But where her problem came in was the age estimation. The bitch of a giant was obvious her age, if not then older, but definitely not old enough to fucking drink.
"Put that shit away before the whole place starts smellin like it!"

coded by natasha.

'Trust gets you killed, Love gets you hurt, and Being real gets you hated'

Skeptical

"I don't want to be here, but it's worth taking a look."

Inside Carriage 2

N/A

N/A

Vinnie Cipherion

(He/Him)

• h

(click play twice!)

He did not like this one little bit. In fact ever since he got the letter Vinnie has been at an internal war with himself. Was this a trap or could he be missing out of the first safe place he’s had in 5 years.

There was the fact of better be safe then sorry, but then there was the fact he could be missing out on something wonderful because he couldn’t let go off the old chapter of his life.

Maybe this place was safe and the thing that had been after him for the past 5 years and possibly longer couldn’t get to him. All he knew is he would never actually know if he didn’t give it a chance. So he packed up his very few belongs and headed up out of the forest to his pick up place.

It’s not like he had a designated home to be picked up or anything. Why would he? He didn’t have a home and he didn’t stick around one place to long.

He knew the carriage was coming from a mile away from the sounds of the horses hooves clacking on the pavement. He took a quick look at the driver, just looking for anything sketchy, but he seemed clean. When he entered the carriage, Vinnie almost knocked his head in the tight space.

Great he had to be in an compacted space with… oh look other people. At this point he would fly to this school. Vinnie again gave a quick scan to all the students before finding everything clear. Any and every student who had looked his way after his ass had claimed a seat was getting the death glare from him and if they tried to talk to him maybe they would be missing a some blood or a jugular.

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

Anton Rose
Interactions: KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop (Vinnie)

Anton watched as the boy walked into the carriage, giving a small wave.
"Uh, hi."
He smiled, adjusting his backpack straps slightly. He knew this interaction was awkward, but every interaction would probably be awkward in this situation.
He shuffled back slightly, creating space for the other.
"Is that enough room? Do you want more? I can move over more if you need.."
He shuffled further to the side, not wanting to make the other feel squished.​

Panic… Panic… Abort Mission

”Ahh someones speaking to me… Run away!"

Inside Carriage 2

Anton

Vinnie Cipherion

(He/Him)

• h

(click play twice!)

Aww lawd, here it goes. Someone’s talking to him. How is one such an beautiful manipulator but can’t be social to save their life. It’s honestly a mystery.

The emotions coming off the boy were good, kind hearted. So at least he knew that he wasn’t trying to manipulate the manipulator.

Instead of answering the Hunter just glanced in the boys direction nodding his head in greeting to at least not be rude, but said or did nothing furthermore before finding a seat the wouldn’t be obnoxiously close to the boy, but it was crammed space so that was a bit difficult, yet he managed.

Anton Rose
Interactions: KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop (Vinnie)

"Okay. Is that enough space? You can tell me if it isn't. I won't be offended. I can move."

Anton was telling the truth. He wouldn't be offended. The only problem with his statement was that he had no more space left to move over.
He anxiously swayed from side to side.
Was he being dumb?
Yes. Absolutely.
Did he understand he was being dumb?
Kind of.​

Student
mood
Chill
outfit
As seen in reference
mentions
Open
Dayana Verlice
Just run. She couldn't worry about Dominique right now- Hell she couldn't even turn around and risk slowing down for a second. It was a good thing that she was on the tall side...For an elf girl anyway. But then again that might be where her more human side had stepped in...Either way, it gave her a bit of an advantage when navigating the untamed forest behind their aunt's house.
Her aunt-...
Was she okay?
Dayana sighed and continued on despite the disturbing thought when everything flashed white in front of her eyes then black. She couldn't move or speak. It was as if she was paralyzed. After only moments of drawing that conclusion, she fell unconscious and lied motionless on the forest floor, and even sooner than that, she found herself in a brand new place. Quickly shooting up in surprise, Dayana got a good look around herself and also found Dominique sitting by her with deep worry still showing on her face.
"The heck happened to you?" Was her only question to her sister. She had been by Dominique's side forever and never once had she seen that expression on her face before. It felt wrong to see it.

Student
mood
Chill
outfit
As seen in reference
mentions
Open
Dominique Verlice
Dominique had ran fast and far just like Dayana told her too and could only hope that she was doing the same. She somehow uncontiously knew where she was headed either way though. Their carriage stop.
A while ago, when they had both gotten acceptance letters from CCFA Dayana knew immediately that being picked up right at their temporary home with their mother's sister wasn't going to work out too well so she said a few convincing words and got the school to set up a post just for them. Thank god she did too...
When she finally made it out of the forest she looked back to see no one behind her anymore. But that's not what she was looking for. Heavily panting from the chase Dominque felt something in her chest split in half and her hand flew up over her heart which was beating hard against her chest.
Something's wrong.
She just felt it. Only taking her seconds to spring into action, Dominique was by Dayana's side in three minutes and found her passed out on the ground. How the- She shook her head. She couldn't be worried about how this happened to her sister when there could still be people searching for them. She just needed to get away.
Using all the strength she could, she carried Dayana out of the forest with the sound of snapping sticks and ruffed leaves following close behind until she came back out and turning back, she caught the sight of a black silhouette fading back into the forest and walking away. Dominique decided not to worry about them, all her thoughts just praying for her sister's well-being. Thank god, she woke up though, and just in time for their ride too.
Dayana's question was drowned out by the sounds of hooves against the hard ground and in less than five minutes they had been seated in the small carriage, both staying by the window in silence.

Last edited:
Student
mood
Relaxed
outfit
As seen in reference
mentions
Open
Anne Flair
Anne looked through her closet and found a plentiful supply of her signature clothing as she finished her packing and threw her bag over her shoulder. With a sighed she walked out of her room and just as she made her way down the staircase she was met with a tight hug that nearly knocked her the rest of the way down the stairs. When she finally regained her balance and didn't feel she'd take herself and her attacker down the stairs, she then found a small girl hanging onto her by her neck. "Please..let me go, CAN'T BREATH!"

The small girl finally let go and smiled widely, "Sorry Anne!" She then apologized and Anne only laughed and patted her hair. "It's alright, but I have to go." The girl shook her head and crossed her arms. "You promised me though!" She countered with a pout. Anne froze for a moment as she tried to remember making a promise to her younger sister when it finally came to her. Anne had been hunting for deer with her little sister a few days ago in the forest which had been growing quite wild in their backyard. That day Ayusi had begged for Anne to take her as well. She did.
That day she had also happened to hit a deer right between the eyes making Ayusi start up her usual way of going about things. Annoyingly repeating the same thing until she gets what she wants. Adorable yes, but annoying, H e l l yes.
What did she want?
She wanted to be just like Anne and capture the precision she had built for years. She, of course, didn't know that it took that long just for her to learn how to hold the goddamn arrow let alone fire it.
As Anne then made her way back into the house by sundown then, she was tempted to fire an arrow at Ayusi but in order to get some peace she pinky promised her that she would teach her how to use a safer weapon. Like a cardboard sword or something.

Anne inhaled sharply, regretting having to go back on her promise then shook her head. "Ayusi, I have to get to school now, but I swear I'll show you once I get back, who knows, I might be able to teach you even more!" She then smiled and practically ran out before her sister could respond. She knew all Ayusi would do was to protest anyway and that would only eat up her time trying to compromise with her.

Anne then drew in a deep breath to calm herself as started to move down the dirt path that led away from her house. She was actually doing this, she was going to a brand new school for just a year to get what she needed and the best part was that she already knew this school, would be anything but boring, a place where all types of walks of life with huge varieties of powers were to live together? Now that in itself seemed like it would be quite an interesting ride to Anne.

Speaking of rides

Just as that came to mind she could hear trotting in the distance and stepped back with her eyes wide as she saw a carriage come barreling directly towards her. If she didn't move, she was VERY sure that's she would have gotten laid flat on the ground. Without much hesitation, thinking the driver would leave her or something, Anne then climbed into the carriage, officially taking the last seat inside.

scroll

Just a girl with wings

Amethyst

mood

A fucking mess

CARRIAGE DOS

interactions

Dominique

The sun was starting to rise as Amethyst swung her legs over the edge of the window sill. NOW YOU MAY ASK WHY SHE IS UP AND SHE WILL FUCKING TELL YOU! The sky decided to wake up so she did too- plus she has things to do! Today was a busy day and she was leaving! How exciting! A new school! Shes already completed the basic schooling systems within her lovely kingdom (and may I remind you with exceptional marks) so she decided to challenge herself further.

And with the approval of the council she would be leaving Heavena Angeia to further her powers. Hopefully CCFA would help train her more and let her come back with what it possessed to be a next Healer, already have semi undergone the training she was having trouble keeping her powers up for long periods of time. Oh well. She shrugged as she took a breath and let herself drop out the window, wings expanding and catching the current.

The capital was pretty in the hues the sun casted across the white buildings. Amethyst was on her way to the Tree of Life, the only tree able to grow up in their beautiful sky kingdom. The festival had just pasted and flowers were strung out across the paved areas, a beautiful sight but nothing like what one would see the night before. Hundreds of wings beating as music filled the air and they celebrated their goddess.

Why wouldnt they? How could you not celebrate the person who brought you on the planet and gave you the opportunity to make peace in waring countries. Horrible sights. She shuddered before arriving at the tree. Carefully stretching her arm up, she plucked a small twig off the tree and gently brought it to her lips. A tradition to summon the goddess or worship her. She had life in everything and it was like her passing it to you then resting it back on her soil.

Amethyst carefully kneeled down and set set both knees in the soil, wings laying lazily at her sides as she bowed her nose to press against the soil. A small smile on her lips as she closed her eyes and let the rising sun warm her body and run through her blood. She was one with the sun and it was one with her. Then she heard the whistle of a branch catching on another and her wing twitched. The goddess was present and Amethyst knew it.

"Hello my little winged one. Why has your wings guided you here to my holy site?"

After speaking with Lys for what seemed like ever, but in reality what was probably only a couple hours. her legs were stuck in the tingly feeling that raced up and down her muscles and she tried to shake it out. She REALLY needed to get a move on packing up and getting ready to go to her new school. Yay new experiences! WOULD SHE MAKE ANY FRIENDS? WOULD THEY LIKE HER? WOULD SHE ONLY BE THAT QUIET KID AND NO ONE WOULD UNDERSTAND? OH NO! WHAT IF THEY DIDNT LIKE HER WINGS-

WHAT IF SHE FAILED CLASSES? AHHHHHHHH PANIC!!! Her breathing became labored as her thoughts crashed around like waves inside her head. She couldnt drown them out to matter how hard she was trying, and she sucked in a breath of cold ar. Amethyst twitched her wings and placed a smile back on her face and launched back into the sky to reach her window.

As she reached the inside of her room she closed her wings and went straight to her wardrobe, knowing full well that that would take the longest. And in the lonelier moments like this after checking to make sure no one else was in the apartment or next door, she might sing. Voices were dangerous but she couldnt help it, singing was fun and she thought of it like a gift. Of course her goddess knew about everything from the last hairstroke from your brush to when you sneak out the door to singing in the mists of your bedroom, so she made Amethyst promise as long as she was quiet it was fine.

And while Amethyst didnt sneak out often she did sing, breaking one of the most dangerous rules. She knew the stories yes, but no one caught her. So her voice poured out like silk as she let the words take over her even if it was just a little silly tune. It might be vain to say that she did love her voice and wished she could speak but no possible way could she betray her kind or the grasps they have on her.

As she plucked outfit after outfit from within her lovely wardrobe and they started to grow in numbers along her floor. IT WAS A CLOTHING ARMY! AHHH RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!! Amethyst giggled as she begun to dig through her slowly emptying clothes before coming upon a dress. A light paleish yellow silk dress with white tulle embroidered with honey colored flowers.

It was one of her favorite dresses, given to her on her last orchestra concert. Only really brought out on special occasions to wear like to a formal dinner or lets say a new school. It was perfect. Her grin growing wider on her face she she shed her clothes and carefully pulled on her new dress. Turning to the simple piece of glass in her room that doubled for a mirror, she started to lace up the back.

Where the sleeves were scrunched up she smoothed them out a little bit before grabbed a pair of her white gloved that came up to her elbows and spun around in the mirror. Heels were not going to be an option, she could hardly walk as it was. So she dug around a little bit before she spotted a pair of white tennis shoes with yellow soles. Perfect! She slipped them on and begun to pack.

It was nearing the time for her to go. Her belonging were packed in a small bag and her cello in its respectful case. Of course it was coming with Amethyst. The female shifted her wings as she twisted her long brown hair into a complicated braid that made her arms ache from being held up. Oh well! She grabbed a pencil and a pad of paper because what were the chances of someone knowing Sign Language?

She slipped out the door, waving her mother and father goodbye and made her way to the edge of the town where she was checked out and aloud to leave. A rush of aderealine coursing through her as she spread her wings and let herself plummet to the ground. OH WOW SHE WAS GOING TO GET TO SEE TREES! ALL AROUND! AND FLOWERS! AND NATURE! AND SCHOOL! AND NORMAL PEOPLE- Well kind of!

She wondered if they had gardens at the school and let her be there most of the time. Or the library. Because why be social when you have books? She spotted something approaching in the distance and a rush of fear ran through her. What if they didnt like her? What if she stood out? What if she was weird and got bullied- QUIET AMETHYST!

She forced a smile on her face as she landed and stumbled quite a few steps forward, almost tripping over a pothole but catching herself with her wings. Her crystal secured around her neck as she reached a hand up to brush it. Should she not have her wings out? Maybe it would draw too much attention- No they could deal with it. She quickly hurried over to the carriage that had stopped.

Oh thank goodness! There were so many people here standing outside the carriage and she blinked. This was only a handful compared to the rest going to the school. Also was that a bat and a wolf? OHHHH PUPPY!! A TURTLE??? Her eyes widened at awe of all the types of people in this space, before spinning in a circle to look at all the nature. It was so different from down here, not just a green lump from up high.

The something about a carriage being transformed into another thing and then there was another carriage, that one seemed to have less people in it. Maybe a bit more peaceful and full of the less rowdy ones. She carefully folded her wings closer to her and shifted behind the tree for the time being, no one had noticed her yet and maybe she could catch the carriage a bit down the road as it started to move again.

She followed on foot, dodging branches and dancing around stumps or fluttering her wings to get up a bit higher. A smile still on her face as she rubbed an eye with her gloved hand before spotting the carriage again, she quickly made her way too it and glanced at the driver before nodding to him. A silent thank you from the girl as she climbed in, having to flood her wings in awkward angles to fit through the door.

Did normal people have doors? She knew most didnt have wings but like?? CONSIDER THE ONES WHO DO! DONT MAKE TINY DOORWAYS!! Amethyst stumbled into the carriage almost tripping as her gaze caught on everything, SO FANCY!! She let out a low whistle before spotting someone near a window, not already in an interaction! She waved shyly before taking a seat next to them.

"Love your outfit! Whats your name? My names Amethyst!" She signed, her smile growing even brighter, trying to seem friendly. If this person didnt understand her then she would just use the paper but she really hopped to not rely on that. This person was also really pretty, with long blond hair and honey eyes. Reminded her of her friend back home.

♡coded by uxie♡

004801B3-AF86-4B8E-B2F6-845A93DC9CE3.jpeg
Morgan Windson Howard
WARNING MORGAN THINKS SOME PRETTY FUCKED UP SHIT THIS EPISODE HAHA SORRY I GOT CREATIVE

The bat ignored the girl’s comment, he was never stone cold, and he took that sensitive comment to heart, ironically. Morgan was like an actor in a play, exaggerated, full with personality, and being payed for just playing a small part. He continued to chug more of his wine until the girl bothered him once more, damn. Stfu.

He had no reply, instead, he calmly pulled out his phone and searched ‘How to legally murder someone’.
No results found, except for ‘Justified Murder’… That could work.

“Now now, my little cardinal,” Morgan put down his thermos, “Don’t get so under my skin, I’m not feeling like getting watched by some tweeting mingler. Or you’ll be going in my soup.”

Morgan wasn’t trying to be scary or intimidating, he just wanted the girl to stop gnawing at him, which he could only hope to accomplish, the girl should be glad Morgan was in a ok mood today, or he might actually become a vampire bat.

He continued to do his ‘research’ on how get away with murder… soon. If he was alone with the girl, she would’ve already become a nice carpet, decorating the floor or the carriage. He wouldn’t hesitate.

Thing is, equally as the girl, he had an audience, and violently ripping someone’s organs out didn’t seem so friendly to perform in public.

He very… ‘respectfully’ but back his bottle, at least knowing what the girl was saying is right. But that didn’t make him less angry.

Morgan had a significantly shorter temper than the girl seemed to had, but he was most likely capable to do what he actually says. God, was he that mad? Morgan seriously needed some alone time right now, or else he’ll strip the poor girl on the back of the carriage and let the pavement destroy her. Yeouch.

Screenshot 2021-09-01 8.03.29 PM.png
Winter Jackson
Interactions: Marianna ( Chocolate_chip Chocolate_chip ) + Izuru ( Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia )
Mood: Amazed, and slightly offended

Winter watched in amazement as the giant turtle shrunk down into a more normal size, nodding her head in agreement with what Marianna said. "Aw, she's so cute!" She said as she touched the back of the turtle's shell. Winter loved all animals, well the animals that were on land that is. Considering she didn't like deep water, like the ocean for example, she never had the chance to really see a sea animal.

"Nice to meet you Izuru," It took her a second to realize she just got called Munchkin, she was slightly offended by that and wanted to tell him off, but that wasn't a nice thing to do on the first day of school, but that didn't stop her from putting her hands on her hips, "My name is Winter, and I would appreciate it if you didn't call me munchkin." She said with a little attitude.

Shiroe_sng_casual_75.png
Jaxon Hawthorne
"I've been reduced to a cat-atonic state..."

Mood: Heckin' Breakin' Down
Outfit: See Above.
Interactions: None

“Now now, my little cardinal. Don’t get so under my skin, I’m not feeling like getting watched by some tweeting mingler. Or you’ll be going in my soup.”

The bat's words sent chills down Jaxon's spine. He'd heard it before: that subtle undertone that reeked of enmity and murderous intent.

Jaxon was frozen to his very core. He felt a bead of sweat slithering down the side of his face. It felt uncomfortable, but he couldn't make a single move to wipe it off if he tried. The skin of his hands grew more and more clammy with every passing second, and he didn't need a mirror to notice the color draining from his face.

His hands began to quiver, then his arms, and soon his entire body was shaking like a leaf. It took him a few more seconds of gathering what little energy he could still muster, and when the frog in his throat finally gave way, he stood from his seat and exclaimed:

"I... I gotta go!"

Without stopping to think, Jaxon gripped the handle to the bathroom door built into the carriage and after jittering it a few times, he managed to get it open. Without waiting for a response, he scuttled inside and slammed the door shut before locking it.

"Mother, I'm sorry... I promise I'll do better next time..."

Jaxon was curled up in a fetal position on the floor beside the toilet. He had no clue how long he'd been like this; every second felt like an eternity. "I wish Ash were here... I could always count on him when I get like this," thought Jaxon.

"Meow."

"Huh!?"

Jaxon peeked his head in the direction the noise came from, only to find a familiar grey cat looking down on him from atop the toilet.

"Ash?" he called out.

"Meow!" This time, the cat made a higher-pitched noise, the way he would when Jaxon called his name at home.

"It's really you!" said Jaxon, tears flowing from his eyes. "But how?"

He recalled his mother's words from when he was about to depart.

"Who knows? Maybe your summoning skills will eventually get better and you'll be able to summon him again whenever you want!"

"Of course... I summoned you." muttered Jaxon. With his knees still quivering, he stood up and looked down at his feline friend. "Looks like you're here to stay after all. I wouldn't have it any other way."

With renewed resolve, Jaxon picked up Ash and cradled him in his arms. "You're the best baby," he said before kissing the crown of his head.

"Meow!"

Jaxon smiled and wiped his eyes clean with his hands. "Thanks, Ash. I feel a lot better, and it's all thanks to you. I promise I'll take it easy from here on."

"Meow..." Ash's eyes seemed to start sparkling.

"You're right. I should head back. My classmates are waiting for me... Probably."

With that being said, Jaxon reached for the handle on the door, but hesitated for a moment. "Hold on." Jaxon proceeded to flush the toilet before opening the bathroom door and stepping back inside the carriage, all the while cradling Ash in his arms.

images (28).jpeg

Izuru
1630794489659.png

Seeing the girls differing reactions to his teasing brought a smile to Izuru's face. Usually he was the one being teased. However he wasn't going to push it and held up his hands in mock surrender to the irritated kitty. He also give a cheeky wink to Marianna for her trouble. "Winter then, we cool?" asked Izuru as he couldn't help but make another joke. Placing his hand on his hip and noticing how much both girls fawned over Genbu. He was surprised that she was so popular. Then again not a lot of people could resist her cute little face. For her part, Genbu lazily allowed herself to be pet. She was a slothful little turtle. "Genbu here is the child of the Black Tortoise of China. We've been together along with the others since I was young" stated Izuru as he scratched Genbu behind her neck. Each of his contracted summons were the children of China's Heavenly Beasts. The reason he could summon them was due to his abnormally large mana capacity. As any regular mage would be drained dry attempting to keep them in the physical plane for very long. He theorized it was due to the dragon-blood granted to his ancestor a few centuries back. It meant most Kamukura Magi were born with exceptional potential. Although in his case, it was more like potential as a pet owner.

AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere Chocolate_chip Chocolate_chip

“So… Uh- What’s your name?”

Fang said as he walked up to Namira and stood next to her in the line. He looked genuinely nervous at the thought of social interactive, Namira had seen introverted people but this was on a whole other level.

"Well my names Namira Ozistritcha Etot Theosickla Zstenzich but you can just call be Namira." She said.

She was so distracted with this conversation that she didn't notice the carriage man apparently drawing magical runes in the air, after about a minute the carriage glowed for a second before the man told everyone to get back inside. Namira turned to go into the carriage and poked her head through the doorway. Whilst others seemed shocked by how the carriage was bigger on the inside this wasn't unusual for Namira, they used non-euclidian rooms in hell to mind fuck torture people and just to live in. Namira walked over to a pair of seat near the middle of the carriage and signalled for Fang to sit next to her.

As she waited she overheard a bat like person talking about killing the redheaded girl that had ignored Namira when she first got on the carriage.

"Human soup isn't as tasty as it may seem, human flesh is too chunky and the texture just isn't right. It's really only good to force feed down vegans throats or sometimes in flesh salad but only if it's done right, my grandma had a great recipe but is so hard to come by fresh human these days." Namira rambled to the bat but stopped when she realised that non demons don't really talk about that stuff.

salem. salem. Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool

scroll

Student

Maria

Mood

Excited

Outfit

Outside of Carriage

Interactions

Winter Jackson, Izuru

Marianna Morgan

Marianna nodded along to what the boy was saying. "I think it's cute that you've had him for so long."

"I wished I had a pet as cute as him or any pet at all but my parents think I have the attention span of a two year old so it'll probably never happen," Marianna said with a shrug. Although she wouldn't admit it she did indeed have a short attention span and she was also really irresponsible. It was probably a good thing that her parents had never given in to her requests.

Marianna looked ahead to see that a lot of the other students had gotten back onto the carriage. "We should probably head back, I don't want to get left behind."

♡coded by uxie♡

Student
mood
Lowkey Concerned
outfit
Casual
mentions
salem. salem. (Morgan)
Alexandra McCoy

The same mischievous smirk from only moments ago reappeared on her face as the dirty bird continued on with his death threats. It seemed as if the more he insulted her now, the more entertained she was by it. Even though she absolutely hated him for it and wanted to pull out all of his perfect little fucking teeth and see if he's still wanted to talk about things then.
She wouldn't stoop that low though.
People like him seek out a rise from others much like herself because they had nothing better to do with their lives. No friends to laugh with and no family to have fun with but the hell kind of sad-ass excuse was that?!
Soooo....
Why shouldn't she be able to do the same? It's not like he would actually lay a hand on her with an adult around watching them. One with a very interesting ability that could get him messed up real quick....And if he did try to hit her she could always return the favor.

"Hm," She softly hummed, "how cute!" She then concluded with a happy face and an even more positive tone. It was gone as quick as it came though, her eyes turning dark and she tilted her head forward so her red hair fell forward as well. She made sure that she could still see Morgan through the strands of hair that fell and only him as she whispered, "then do it ya dirty ass bird." She narrowed her eyes at him, "I goddamn dare you to lay a single finger on me." Alexandra crossed her arms as she waited, staying quiet for a few moments before speaking again. "Exactly, you won't do jackshit," She then confidently stated while sporting a smut look.
Her goal was obvious.
She wanted to push Morgan to the edge.
Right now, Alex wanted too badly to see the dumbass follow through on at least one of his threats and she would keep pushing his buttons for as long as it took until it came out. Unless it was all a bluff?
That is what she half believed it to be. The other half- Well she was ready for him if he came at her.
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
829A27AE-9530-4DAA-A77C-74E0FAD09FC2.jpeg
Morgan Windson Howard?
biggest uh oh

Morgan couldn’t care less about the girl smirking. He didn’t even know she was, (He knew, he just didn’t want to accept someone was smirking at him.) and he continued to ‘do important research’ on his smartphone, eventually getting reviews of a show called ‘How to get away with murder’… He might check it out.

Until, (there’s always an until), she told him to come at her
now-
He knew very well some people are watching, so Morgan can’t exactly kill the girl right now, plus, he wouldn’t enjoy his first murder being a stupid idiot cardinal in a carriage bus, so he hold it in as much as he could.

Morgan chuckled, an omen.

He daringly took a medium sip of his wine, and swallowed it aggressively then put it on his pocket again, aggressively. But… He got an idea, yet, he didn’t come up with it himself. He picked up the bottle again.

…..

And proceeded to barge it in the girl’s head very aggressively. He wasn’t joking around.

A3527D30-970F-46BC-879F-5B2E1D6D4071.jpeg

He grabbed the girl by the skin of her neck, like a little kitten, using his sharp and small claws to pierce her skin, to eventually lift her up. Painfully. And then proceeded to choke the everloving hell out of the poor girl, not killing her, with one hand, punching her in the face with the other. Causing a nosebleed and possibly a small black eye.

And he wasn’t finished just yet, he took but another swing to her head with his bottle, like a bat. He only could wish. Making her head crash on the carriage’s wall. And one last kick to the guts.

“Im sorry, little cardinal, it was hunting season.He then stepped on her face with pressure, threatening her to even try and get up, he did it long enough that he got tired, and he didn’t want to bash her skull in just yet.

and one last kick, he was feeling bitter.

Uhh…

”He won’t stop! Halppp!"

Inside Carriage 2

Anton

Vinnie Cipherion

(He/Him)

• h

(click play twice!)

HOW?? Did this kid seriously not get the gist the first time he didn’t answer him. The Hunter understood the boy was just trying to be nice, but he only had so much of a social battery.

Maybe if he took the tiniest nip out of his jugular that would shut him up, right? Maybe lead to a fatal wound that would kill him, but at least he would stop addressing him.

”It’s fine.” He grumbled, keeping his eyes adverted from him or anyone else. Possibly if he just flashed a fang at this kid pretending to do it on accident he would shut up believing he was the actual blood sucker that his species always got mistaken for. Just maybe. Or maybe he didn’t even have to go that far, just one year to the jugular was all it took.

All he knew was using his words to express things was not his thing so violence or scare tactics were his only way at this point.

Shiroe_sng_casual.png
Jaxon Hawthorne
"I remember reading that true heroes don't stop to ask themselves if it's okay to save someone."

Mood: Panicking
Outfit: See above.
Interactions: salem. salem. (Morgan), Beauty_Foool Beauty_Foool (Alex)

Jaxon was hoping that by the time he'd come out of the bathroom, the tension between the disgruntled redhead and the fancy man-bat had died down, or that at least the two stopped getting at each other's throats.

On the contrary, things got a lot worse and the bat was at the girl's throat...

Literally.

Jaxon watched in horror as the bat beat the girl within what appeared to be an inch of her life, piercing the skin of her neck with his claws and knocking her down before pinning her face down by pressing down on it with his foot and kicking her in the gut multiple times. Jaxon should have been frozen in fear and panicking, just like how he was just seconds before in the bathroom, but seeing the girl be in actual pain prompted his body to move on its own, as if Jaxon was no longer in control.

He reached out towards the front of the carriage where the two were embroiled in the fight and yelled out, "Stop!"

That's when something miraculous happened.

As if recognizing the situation and why his master was so distressed, Ash made use of the fact that he was only being held with one arm and leapt out of Jaxon's embrace. Faster than anyone of Jaxon's physique could move, the small cat made a mad dash towards the man-bat and pounced at him, sinking his tiny fangs into his ankle.

Jaxon stopped and took a step backwards. He was surprised Ash had taken such a daring move to help his master. As he took his step backwards, Jaxon noticed something fall from his pocket. Not his smartphone, but a small vial of greenish liquid. It didn't take a second to realize what the familiar container was. Recalling what his mother had told him once more:

"I made sure you have everything you need in your satchel. Your acceptance letter, a small book to read on the way, and even a vial of the energizing concoction we made the other day, just in case you get sleepy on the way!"

"Of course!" exclaimed Jaxon. "I might not be able to fight him off by myself, but maybe..."

Amidst the chaos, Jaxon knelt down in front of the redheaded girl and offered her his potion. "I'm not sure if you're conscious at all, let alone enough to agree to taking this, but this should help with your wounds, somewhat." It really wasn't the intended purpose of the potion, but the boost in energy should be enough to get her to disengage on her own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back