• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Carlisle academy story thread.

Telith
Interaction: Alvaris Alvaris
Telith laughed awkwardly realising how out of touch his question made him sound his eyes changing to a solid green out of embarrassment. “Oh well I guess... umm...yeah... man I sound dumb...” they neared there dorm when he asked a question telith dreaded how old he was telith’s eyes become a swirling mix of orange and green, the glowing orbs being the old real “facial expression” the dragon had, without being able to see his face and all. “Oh well umm... I’m not... that old..very.. very umm.. not even like.. two thousand.... like umm err.. I’m one thousand nine hundred and err... something..” telith looked down at the floor sighing “yeah... I know..super young... it’s kinda sad... I guess”

Pom smiled, magicked the mirror away, and let Macy's hair fall freely. He began with straightening the hair so it was easier to work with. He set about pinning it up and styling each piece so it looked nice. When he was done he placed a few pearl pins in her hair to class it up just a bit more. He magicked the mirror up once more and held it out in front of her.
"And now your hair is all done. I put it up since you're used to shorter hair."

Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer

Macy let herself relax as Pom did her hair she found she would always feel most comfortable in her male base but maybe using this form would not be so bad every once in awhile she remembered her parents talking a little about obtaining their own base male and female forms and her mom might have almost said a little too much about experimentation when they dated. An image she could live without.

Pulling herself back to reality she responded, "Thanks Pom, I am a bit more comfortable in this form now and besides who knows when being a woman might be handy. This puts my forms up to four if I include the bipedal wolfman form and my normal wolf form I learned from my sister's fiance." Macy smiled, "Honestly can't wait to get into Shape shifting class. Anyway what classes do you have? It seems I have Magic 101, Shape Shifting, martial arts, spellcasting, algebra, and english though I don't know in what exact order."

Pom sat down on his bed and thought for a moment.
"I have...like History of Angels and Demons, Algebra, English - which is good because I can't write in English very well - Magic 101, Theater, and something else."
He shrugged and ran a hand through his hair.
"By the way, how do I look? Did I do it all right?"

Macy gave Pom a thumbs up with a smirk, "Don't worry you look great. Better then my plan of a dress shirt and pants"

Interaction: Open
Rynn Marshall

Rynn walked up the stairs behind the angel and walked through the open wooden double doors. She heard some laughing and talking and she looked behind her and saw a girl with curly hair and waved at her and turned back around. Her chucks walking onto the hardwood. She looked up at the high ceilings, the polished hardwood, and the paintings on the walls. There was floor to ceiling windows letting the light in. A large fire place in a common area with a TV and blankets and pillows with comfy chairs. The fire place was made of white marble. The T.V. sat on the mantel. She was in awe; it was truly a grand place. Then she looked ahead of her and saw another stair case but split in two, going p the sides of the dorm building to the second story. The railings were gold and the steps were polished stone. She walked up the stairs and looked behind her. She didn’t realize how big this place until now. She continued and followed the angel to her room. It was awesome. She smiled and walked over to her bed and sat down on it for a minute and looked at the angel.

“thank you,” she smiled and he nodded before he sat her things down and flew out.

Now what was she going to wear? She got up and looked across the room and saw how it was decorated.

“So this girl is gonna be cool,” Rynn smiled and picked up her big suit case and set it on her bed and opened it.

It was all of her dresses and her high heels.

“Which one?” she started to lay them out on the bed. She pulled out one that was dark blue with lace sleeves. The front sat right above her knees and the back was all the way to the ground. She smiled.

“Yea, this will work,” she mumbled.

She took and put it on a hanger and on the hook on her bathroom door. She smiled. She was nervous. She thought about Terran, he said he would see her at the Ball. Maybe this place wasn’t going to be so bad. She started to hang up the rest of her clothes from her suit case.
Screenshot_20190902-122343_Pinterest.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190902-122343_Pinterest.jpg
    Screenshot_20190902-122343_Pinterest.jpg
    496.5 KB · Views: 0
0fcc3e1d129118b8143a24ff07a824e5.jpg
Terran King
Interaction(s): Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Terran shook his head. "Nah, I get it," he said as he paused in front of the dorm room. He pulled out a key and stepped inside. Terran's eyes widened briefly at Telith's answer. He forgot how long dragons lived. "Yeah-no." He laughed. "With a lifespan like that I imagine it's hard to keep up with the ever changing trends." He wheeled his suitcase over to his side of the room and pulled his suitcase on the bed. After unzipping it, he pulled out his suit and hung it in the closet. The shirt had small wrinkles, but nothing too difficult to fix.

Terran took a deep breath as he glanced around the room. Telith wasn't an 'in your face' kind of guy and he was grateful for that. From this early on, he had a feeling they'd coexist well in this shared space. He returned to his suitcase and started putting his clothes in the nearby dresser. Terran had the privilege of meeting so many unique individuals during his time here, but he hadn't quite met one like Telith. His eyes seemed to express his emotions, which was interesting. He'd only met one other person with the similar trait, but it was her nails that changed colour based on her emotion.​

Lorelei

Lorelei trotted up the stairs along with her new companions. The place was absolutely grand, way better than anything she could possibly have imagined. Her parents we going to absolutely lose their minds once tells them about it. Lorelei lived in the worlds smallest beach town and there was certainly nothing this fancy anywhere near there.

Emily’s comment about being a player elicited a goofy smile and an eye roll from Lorelei. “That’s cause we’ve only just met, sunshine!” She teased.

It didn’t take long for the trio to find Emily’s room. “I’m uh-“ Lorelei dug around her pocket for her own envelop. “My room is on the other end of the hallway. I get what you mean about speculating on the roommate thing. I’m sure it’ll be fine though!” She was trying to remain as positive as possible, but Lorelei thought back to some past summer camp experiences that would have been different had she been assigned a better bunk mate.

Lorelei looked back to the Aia, who had been clinging to her arm as they’ve moved about the castle. “Umm...Qui est ton....compagno di stanza???” Lorelei absolutely stumbled through the sentence while gesturing to the envelope, really struggling to remember what little of her middle school French she could. The word for roommate was absolutely not coming to her. Rather then subbing in the English word, which probably would have been the wiser option, she decided to roll with Italian just to throw in another level of language confusion.

Emily Nilhaven
CZgOCI3UEAEziif.jpg

Interaction: PinkChiffon PinkChiffon Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Megeara Megeara
Emily watched as Lorelei tried to help the pale-tailed girl, leaned against the door of her dorm with a thoughtful expression. Things had been going better than expected, so far at least., Ever since she bit, Emily had come down with a terrible case of pessimism. The strain of acting like she always did whilst covering up the details of her demise had been literal torture. She'd had no time to properly cope, what with the whole famous thing and her powers seemingly appearing more rapidly now that she was among the dead. Nobody seemed to guess what was wrong with her, or at least they didn't make note of it yet. That was fine by her, she was only here to relax and get a handle on this stuff, maybe figure out how to bring herself the rest of the way back. Make it so she wouldn't have to pretend so much.

As she thought, she leaned her head back to rest upon the door, only then taking note of some sounds coming within.

"Oh... oh!" she stepped away from the door "I think they're already here, actually."

Reminded that she'd been carrying her bag the entire time, Emily turned back to the others and nodded to them "Hey, I think I'm actually gonna go get situated real quick. If I'm not done before you deal with the room thing then I'll be seein' both o' you ladies at that ball thing."

With a casual salute and a "Ciao." Emily turned and entered her dorm room.

Just as she expected, she wasn't alone. Getting their clothing together was what she assumed to be her roommate, Rynn. Emily couldn't initially tell what her magic things was, but then again, she didn't exactly know what Lorelei was either, or what exactly Lil' Miss Pale-Tail was either. She would've assumed an alien, but that idea kinda conflicted with the whole dungeons and dragons vibe she'd been getting so far.

"Yo." she greeted casually before tossing her bag onto her bed and looking over her side of the room. Yeah, it was about what she expected. Her instructions were admittedly haphazard in some places, and the storage situation reflected it. So many records, albums and knickknacks were randomly placed in her shelves that any attempt at proper organization would probably be met with agitation. And she wouldn't have had it any other way. As long as her instruments and devices were out of the line of fire, Emily had never much taken to being overly focused on where she put her stuff. It was probably the result of all the travelling that Burnt Blessings did, they never really had to worry about maintaining homes for long-term.

"Guess we're rooming, that would probably mean you're Rynn." she noted as she opened her bag and began rifling through it "At least... as long as that letter was accurate, but I'm no expert on teleporting mail."

Pulling out mostly keepsakes and more knickknacks to populate her shelves, Emily also retrieved a number of wild looking costumes she'd packed. Even in death, cut off from her band, Emily had a certain number of outfits that she needed near her. A home wasn't her's unless there was at least two Burnt Blessings outfits in it. Despite their appearance, Emily tossed them onto her bed casually before pulling out a sealed box and stuffing it under her bed.

With most of her prepwork done, Emily finally turned and made eye contact with her roommate, raising an eyebrow at her for another moment whilst trying to figure out just what kind of mythical thingamajig she was. But soon Emily shrugged before going for a handshake "Emily Nilhaven, keepin' it chill and stuff."

Pom smiled and laughed.
"I never go halfway. It's always....uh, what is it?....full throttle!"
He grabbed his phone and went over to Macy. He held the phone up to take a selfie with her and smiled happily.

Macy shrugged, "Eh hell if I know." Macy smirked for the picture as she had a feeling that her smile might make it look like she was going to kill Pom. It seemed her resting bitch face transferred to her female form as well. Gaining a new idea suddenly she kneeled behind Pom and just before the picture was taken playfully put up bunny ears behind his head giving a little good friends feel to the picture.

Pom smiled at the bunny ears and turned to press a kiss to Macy's temple. He snapped a picture and pulled away. He pulled up the pictures to look at them.
"They turned out so nice!"

Macy did not know how to react to the unexpected kiss so her cheeks reddened but she got over it quickly once she realized it must have been his little bit of payback. "Yea though now that I know about your true mischievousness I will get you back for that little stunt." Macy thought about her wolf transformation and with an idea smiled. "Give me a moment I'm gonna show off my wolf transformation and before that I need not to ruin my clothes."

With that Macy entered the bathroom and prepared for her transformation. Once ready she started and grimaced a little as she felt the innate magic in shapeshifters transform her body and in a few seconds the transformation was done. Out of the restroom came a large dire wolf a little over a meter (about 3 foot 3 inches) in height with dark grey fur on the back tail and top of his head and much lighter grey everywhere else. Then Marcus spoke in his male voice, "Now for helping me you can pet me, ruffle my fur, snuggle and so on, please just don't yank the tail it hurts like hell."

If anyone asked his family they could tell them that Marcus was very contact shy if it was outside playing and rough housing he generally avoided it. In fact it was surprising that he let Pom touch him at all especially in his female form he guessed it was something about Pom that told him he could trust the guy.

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 (Wanted an excuse to use the form for a bit)

Pom nodded and waited for Marcus to come back. When he saw the large dire wolf walk out his eyes lit up. He smiled and walked over to Marcus.
"You are adorable and so fluffy looking."
He reached over and ran his hands through the fur at the sides of his face. Then he started petting him like someone would a pet dog.
"And you are fluffy! Your fur is so soft! I love it."

Marcus couldn't help but chuckle as the scene was far more amusing then any discomfort on his part. It helped that the petting and cuddling felt nice. "Seems like I picked the best reward. Funny because normally people would run at the sight of a huge wolf approaching. Anyway my sister's fiance taught me this form and a bipedal version."

Marcus laid down and let Pom enjoy himself when he got an idea. " You could ride my back in your dream demon form."

"There are far bigger and meaner things in my dimension. You are what many would even keep as pets there."
Pom continued petting him until he mentioned riding on his back.
"That is an amazing idea!"
He smiled and then he was once again in her demon form. She pushed her shades up and smiled. She ran around to his side and climbed onto his back. She kept petting his fur.
"Its so soft. Like a pillow!"
She giggled happily.

Marcus shook his head, "I believe it. Fun little fact there is a myth about the first shapeshifters. They talk about a guild of assassin's that sought the ability to blend into any crowd and take any form. They tried many methods talking to mages, lesser gods and even demons.

"Eventually they got their wish from some now forgotten god of death in exchange for a debt of souls if an individual failed to meet the requirement they lost their own. If they successfully gathered the souls they kept the power. Each soul gathered past that could ever so slowly enhance their ability.

"The legend says most did not make the requirement or were reaped by their guild mates so few remained. Those that did left descendents and thus shapeshifters were born. The myth states that the god still accepts souls for power. But after some lunatics tried to contact this god nothing happened and it was proven false."

Marcus laid down and enjoyed Poms snuggling after telling the long story that randomly popped in his mind.

Pom listened to his story and smiled. She leaned forward so she was laying on him. It was very relaxing as she gently ran her hands through his fur.
"That's an amazing story. Dreams Demons come from the thoughts of people. So you've likely created a Dream Demon and don't even know it. Crazy thought, huh?"
She giggled and closed her eyes. She took off her sunglasses and set them to the side so she wouldn't get uncomfortable. It wasn't too long until her breathing even out and she fell asleep. She had no dreams or nightmares like other people. But not long after she fell asleep the weight on Marcus's back lessened. It didn't disappear but it lessened.

Telith
Interaction: Alvaris Alvaris
Telith smiled slightly a thin white line appearing form the abyss of his hooded form “yeah... you miss...out on.. a lot.. like... um.. electricity... and err.. cars.. yeah..” Telith walked over to his side of the room that was decorated in such a way it was reminiscent of a cave, rather fitting for the young dragonling, but one thing became rather apparent Telith lacked any form of luggage or suit case likely he didn’t have any personal belongings to begin with. Looking over at Terran Telith’s eyes changing to a shade of yellow as he cocked his head to one side his attention on the suit for a while until he got up and walked over to his own wardrobe. It soon became apparent while the dragon didn’t bring anything with him as off of each of his clawed fingers multicoloured streams of energy flowed outward Telith making slight movements of each claw and finger as the energies collected themselves around a coat hanger it took a few minutes but the energy began to take the form of a suit similar to terran’s In appearance but to fit Telith. Once he had finished creating something out of what seemed like nothing the energies continued Telith creating a set arm bands each one made of gold encrusted with ruby gemstones. “Umm...you...think that’s too much. I’m.. really. .well I don’t.. err exactly like.. to much.. well people...I get all.. umm wierd.. so... err mabye I should.. just go with something different.... I’m not sure..”

E9EDF230-D910-4098-B34C-4AD1BFB394C8.jpeg
Aia

Aia clung gently to Lorelei as she listened to the two converse. When Lorelei turned her attention on Aia she looked at her curiously. Her eyes lit up a bit as Lorelei used a little French but then her expression went to one of utter confusion as she used a completely unknown language to her. If it hadn’t been for Lorelei pointing to the envelope Aia would have had no clue what Lorelei was talking about. Glancing down to it she looked over the paper curiously before releasing one arm from Lorelei’s. Grabbing the envelope from her pocket she held it out for Lorelei thinking she wanted the the envelope. “tu sais que je peux comprendre l'anglais non?” Aia informed Lorelei as she waited to see what she wanted to do with her envelope.
PinkChiffon PinkChiffon @we​

0fcc3e1d129118b8143a24ff07a824e5.jpg
Terran King
Interaction(s) Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Terran nodded and it made him curious about life well before the gadgets they had. Telith had lived through that time and Terran only got the opportunity to read about it. After finished with a couple drawers, Terran stood and rubbed his forehead. He glanced over at Telith as a suit began to appear. The suit was similar to Terran's, but his wasn't quite as dazzling as the one Telith had created. After seeing and experiencing so many supernatural things at this place, Terran thought he'd seen it all, but he was wrong. Watching the suit appear was fascinating and he wondered what other things could Telith create.

"No, Telith. It looks grand," Terran said with a smile. "If people get weird, it's their problem, not yours," he added. When it came to bullies, Terran had no time for them. Terran wasn't a people pleaser and his patience was unusually thin for people he'd just met. Those that annoyed him weren't worth his time. Terran checked the clock on his end table and sighed. "Seems like the ball is approaching quicker than I realized," he said before muttering, "quicker than I'd like too."

Terran slid his hands into his pocket, his curiosity was piqued. "How did you do that?" He asked, motioning toward the suit.​

Last edited:
Lorelei
interactions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Lorelei let out a breath of relief when Aia said that she could understand English. “Thank god, because my French is abysmal!” Lorelei laughed, she felt bad for confusing the girl. She referred to the red envelope again, “We should try to find your room and your roommate. Go and get all settled in before the ball later, yanno?”

8BAD0060-5AF6-436E-9704-521265DD88AC.jpeg
Aia
Aia couldn’t help but smirk unable to help but respond to her. “Oui votre français est vraiment mauvais” She said before giggling nuzzling into her arm more as she opened envelope and slid the letter out with her free hand looking it over with some deal of struggle before looking up to Lorelei frowning she glanced down to the paper before holding it to her as a silent way of asking her for aid
PinkChiffon PinkChiffon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back