• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Carlisle academy story thread.

Pom started unpacking an abnormal amount of clothes in comparison to the size of the backpack. Some were more her size and other were for an obviously larger person.
"I like the ball, and I don't care about gender. Gender doesn't exist in my home dimension. And besides, I applied here in my human form."
Pom closed her eyes, which were covered by her dark shades, and focused for only a second before her form shifted. Suddenly he was taller and his hair was a messy mop of pastel pink. He had several piercings and warm green eyes. He wore a pastel blue and pink sweater that hung off one shoulder. Underneath the beginnings of tattoos could be seen on his back and chest. His shades were nowhere to be seen in this form.
"And this form is male. So that's why I was placed here."
His voice was deeper and very smooth, unlike how if was a few moments ago.

Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer

Marcus grinned "That explains the dorm placement. Anyway I never cared for formal occasions like balls had to attend my sister's graduation ball here and just stood on a wall for several hours on my handheld." Marcus decided to observe his roomates human form and from what he could tell Pom's human form is what most would call either emo, goth or punk. Marcus really didn't know for sure what he did know was the look seemed fitting. Marcus took out a 3ds from his bags and flipped it on wanting to relax after the several hour ride.

That was when another question came to mind, "I'm a shapeshifter, so what supernatural species are you? And what do you do for fun?" Marcus hopped that his tone did not come on as his usual flat and instead at least a little curious.

0fcc3e1d129118b8143a24ff07a824e5.jpg
Terran King
Interaction(s): Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Megeara Megeara

Terran straightened his posture and shoved his hands into his pocket before meeting the gaze of the girl. When she turned back to the boy, he followed her gaze. The kid seemed nervous and rather jumpy. This place would quickly prepare him for anything with the amount of craziness that went on. The boy was shrouded in darkness and Terran could feel the power flowing around them, all coming from the kid on the floor. The boy stuttered almost incoherently and from the gist he understood, it was clear he was new and unfamiliar; he didn't seem that great with social interactions either, not that Terran could blame him.

Terran didn't even blink when the letter appeared in front of him. He grabbed the note and quickly read it before stuffing it into his pocket. "I suppose we should," he said looking at the girl. Rynn, that seemed fitting. "Pleasure to meet you both, I'm Terran." He eyed her tattoos for a moment, they weren't unattractive. After shaking her hand he looked at Telith. The resemblance to a dragon was striking and Terran hadn't seen that many before. Telith. That name felt so familiar to him, where had he heard it before.

Rubbing the back of his neck he nodded. "We have an event to dread," he added patting his pocket where he placed the letter. Large social gatherings weren't his favourite and he preferred avoiding them. Somehow he didn't think the dean would approve of him ducking out.​

Last edited:
Interaction: Alvaris Alvaris Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Rynn stood there and looked at the Dragon boy.

“Alright Telith, let me know if you need anything,” Adjusting the silver chain on her neck.

Rynn looked back at Terran. He looked like someone she knew. She didn’t know and heard him and chuckled a bit.

“Yea I guess we do,” she put the envelope in her pocket, folding it up. She looked around and bent down grabbing her bags and started to walk towards the dorms turning around and walking backwards a bit.

“See you later?” she asked and also was saying good bye to him.

She smiled and turned back around and her wings twitched a bit and remembered she had a roommate now.

Emily.

“I wonder which one she is,” she thought as she looked at all the girls. She shrugged a bit and made it to the stone walkway leading to the dorms. This campus was more extravagant than she thought. The gardens were beautiful and lush. The fountain in the court yard was massive. The trees covered in white flowers she had never seen before. She kept walking, her hands kind of hurting. She looked to her left and saw the food hall. A large stone building with large wooden double doors. Then next to it was the elemental building. Then there was the Hall of magic, Hall of Angels, The Library, The Rec building and then the main building with the dean’s office and other offices. They all were large stone building, climbing their way up the side of the hill. They all had their names on bronze plaques by the doors in multiple languages.

“Jesus this place is huge,” she whispered and stopped when she saw the sign for the girls dorm on a sign pointing to the right and she looked over and saw the huge dorm building. She signed and grumbled a bit when she saw all steps.

“Great,” she whispered and when she started to walk up the stairs she her the wind pick up and stopped and turned around to a group of angels who were lined up and smiling at her dressed in suits.

“May we get those for you?” one of them asked.

You didn’t have to tell Rynn twice. She held out her bags and dropped the others while they picked them up and flew up the steps. The others waited at the bottom for other students.
Screenshot_20190902-122343_Pinterest.jpg

Pom smiled and ran a hand through his fluffy hair.
"I still think its be fun to go. Accompany me! This is my first Earth social event."
He bit at one of his lip piercings absently and put away the last of his clothes. He then laid down on his bed and a phone like device appeared in the air. He grabbed it and started looking through it.
"That's pretty cool. I'm a Dream Demon. We're created through a person's dreams."
He looked away from his phone to Marcus.
"As for fun, I weave dreams for others."

"A Dream Demon hmm, neat. It explains the whole gender not existing thing." Marcus taking more interest in the conversation saved his game and put the handheld away "Weaving dreams im afraid the world is quite happy I don't have such an ability I would have a bit too much fun with it the pranks that can be pull with such a power. Anyway As for your offer eh why not it will be better with a friend something I lacked last time ." Marcus's mind went to imagining all the pranks he could pull with dream weaving and a mischievous smile appeared on his face.

Elsewhere Sarah shivered having a bad feeling her little brother would be up to his usual pranks this year.

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Pom laughed softly and shook his head.
"While I wish I could do such things, I have honor. If I had a Dream Demon I would not want such dreams and nightmares invading my sleep, so i wouldn't give them to others."
He perked up when Marcus said he would go to the ball.
"Fantastic! What are you going to wear?"
He was very energetic but his eyes made it seem like he was tired.

Marcus nodded, "I see your point I just lack that type of honor besides it would always be little things nothing too noticeable hair color changes, puns things like that. I'm not the best person but I have no will to scar people for life." Marcus got out his outfit a white short sleeve button up and black dress pants. "This is what I'm wearing Sarah knows that I would wear that dress in my female base form then go in anything too formal."

Marcus hopped he did not just raise a flag that would have him as a woman in a dress. "The one time Sarah had me do that was enough, I don't know how women deal with all those cosmetics matching underwear and dresses and shit." Marcus once more thought out loud enough Pom would hear him.

Seeing that Telith was being taken care of by someone else Evren went to his dorm room.
(Editied out info because I'm getting a dorm mate hopefully.)
(Open for interaction)

Last edited:
Terran King
Interaction(s): Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Megeara Megeara

Terran studied her a moment longer as she spoke to Telith. He rested his hand on his suitcase. He yearned to find his room, unpack, and tuck away before the festivities started, plus he wanted to find a secluded place to practice. As she began to walk away he sighed, this interaction was winding down. When he heard her speak, his head snapped in her direction. "Yes," he said. "At the dance." He gave her a short wave as she moved off once again. He often found wings looked alarming and odd on people, but they suited her. Angels were such a strange idea to him, but he'd never met any he disliked.

"Telith," he muttered and half smiled. He remembered where he'd heard that name. "You're my roommate." He chuckled as the realization dawned on him. Terran turned toward the entrance. "I'm going to head up to the room, you're welcome to walk with me," he said before walking toward the dormitories.​

Pom nodded softly. And then he smiled with a slight hint of mischief in his eyes.
"How about a deal? You go in your female form, I'll help you with everything, and I go in this form. I've only been in it twice before. Once to test it out and a second to get myself some clothes. Sound like a deal?"
He held his hand out to Marcus. More tattoos could be seen across his knuckles.

Lorelei

Lorelei patted Aia’s hand that was placed on her shoulder. “Hey, it’s cool. Things happen.” She tired to seem as comforting as possible. It’s has been a fairly overwhelming day, and given the language barrier she could tell the girl must have been pretty far from home.

The proposition of headed to the dorms sounded like a fair idea. Lorelei gathered her suitcase and slung her large duffle bag onto her back. “That’s a good idea. I want to get settled in before the party later.” Lorelei quickened her pace to catch up with Emily. She’d be lying if she said she wasn’t relieved to have met such lovely people so quickly. It wasn’t the Lorelei was concerned about her ability to make friends, but she was certain it would have taken longer to meet people.

“It’s gorgeous here, isn’t it?” Lorelei was in absolute awe walking into the the building. Her bags are taken from her and promptly whisked away as she shuffled to the crowd at the bottom of the stairs. “Certainly efficient too.” she mumbled under her breath.

Marcus was confused for a moment but once he saw the mischief in his eyes he shuddered and realized he just thought out loud again. Knowing that look from himself and his sister he knew he would not get out of this. "Fine I'll accept I know that look all to well."

Marcus reluctantly started shapeshifting his body morphing into a young woman of sixteen. He rather she had a slim figure if you ignored the obvious sign of well toned muscles. An average chest size though a little more in the direction of flat. The same brown eyes of her male form and long dark brown hair that reached part way down her back. Her clothes were now a little loose hanging on her with her cheeks stained a deep red as she made sure her loose clothes stayed on.

"Well here it is my base female form. I'm just glad I turned out on the petite side when I acquired it did not want to walk around with a backache. Anyway I'll get out the dress. Keep in mind I never came up with an alias when acquiring this form my sister just left it up to me to figure out and I Ignored it never thought I would take my female base in public anyway, so any ideas?"

Marcus's voice was very tomboyish though softer then her male base it still carried enough similarity if you listened close enough. She retrieved the dress her sister packed and it was a simple light blue sleeveless dress. "Well here it is I'm just glad it is not the sexy dress look yay for little miracles, but that may just be because this was in a good price range." She brought out the several pairs of underwear her sister got her for this and thankfully they were all very simple but in several colors. Her blush intensified as she felt kinda perverted thanks being born a male with a male line of thinking.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Pom smiled as Marcus shifted to his other form. It was a beautiful form.
"You look beautiful! And- um...human names.....? June? May? Macy? Macy! That's the name!"
He shouted out in delight and clapped his hands together.
"I think that's a perfect name."
But he pouted slightly when Marcus pulled out a simple blue dress.
"Can I make it a little fancier? This is a ball after all."

Marcus well now Macy's blush deepened as she did all she could not to revert back to her male base "Well thanks I guess and thanks for the name it seems fitting as for the dress sure just please don't go too overboard I rather not stand out too much. I'm still not used to this form and honestly it's weird to be the one that I'd normally consider pretty in any other situation. My mind is still trying to register the many physical differences between males and females." Macy looked down while letting out a sigh. "Sorry almost went into the philosophy of identity there for a minute so what alterations did you have in mind?

Pom tapped his chin in thought before grabbing the dress and holding it up. It floated in the air while he took a good look at it. He put his hands together and his fingers moved in a chaotic synchrony as golden threads formed between them. When he was satisfied with the woven threads he held them up and blew on them. They turned to dust and covered the dress. The neckline shifted to a sweetheart one. A darker blue ribbon was tied around the waist and into a bow at the back. The bottom of the dress was the same, but intricate lace lined the hem.
"There. Much prettier."
He grabbed the dress and handed it back to Macy.
"Go put this on and then I'll help you with your makeup and hair."

With her blush still failing to fade Macy picked up the dress and some matching underwear and headed into the restroom to change. The process took awhile because she was not used to womens underwear but in time she managed to put on the newly modified dress on and as expected of her older sister everything fit without being uncomfortable.

Macy walked out of the bathroom to show Pom how everything looked "Well everything fits must be why Sarah took very embarrassing and detailed measurements when I first acquired a base female form. I'll have to get her back for that anyway how does it look? If i'm to do this might as well make some guys stare before whispering I'm a man to them." Macy manage to get at least comfortable enough to start with her jokes again.

Pom busied himself with getting his suit just right. When Macy finally walked out he was dressed in a very nice suit. His pastel pink hair was still messy, but more tamed than before.
"You look perfect. It suits you very well. Now come and let me do your hair and makeup."
He held his hand out to her once again. A soft smile on his face.

Macy took Pom's hand and sat down so he could do what he visioned finally her blushed died down as she got more used to the form. "Well let's get this over with." Macy never understood women's need for makeup she always thought most looked fine without it and sometimes even better. But she had the thoughts of a male and even being in a female form she didn't think she would ever fully understand women.

Telith
Interaction: Alvaris Alvaris
Telith finally found the courage to grab the letter opening it up he found something to truly dread... he would have to have a roommate... that meant another person oh god no... but another stranger part caught his attention something about a ball they were only for kings and nobles right? Well, the two other people had left leaving only the white-haired boy... maybe he would know, and apparently he was also the dreaded roommate he would be stuck with, he didn't seem so bad? right yeah telith decided to follow along side him still shivering slightly his orange eyes had an extra swirl of withe as he calmed down slightly “Umm..hey do.. you.. have Umm.. any idea why they yam.., would have a ball.. isn’t it for....like kings....and stuff?” he was clear that telith was either extremely out of touch or... very old perhaps both? if anything he sounded rather young

Arlosik
Interaction: everyone in the room​
Arlosik received the letter with s level of grace as if he was expecting it, he could taste the anxiety in the room already at the mere mention of a ball and if they where going to attend oh it would be s grand feast indeed well for himself at least a devious smile lit up across the demon face examining the crowd that odd boy in the leather armour with the almost nonexistent face well aside from those beautiful glowing eye, seemed to him to be a great food source so much anxiety and fear in him, taking a bow he addressed everyone again “well seems like there will be a ball I really do hope we shall all be there it would be such a disappointment if we where not” and with a flick of this tail a flaming portal opened up under the demon it falling into it, and directly to his dorm, his only question what should he wear?

BBAE51FB-2C4D-450A-B605-9A21A8B344BA.jpeg
Aia
Aia watched the two girls as they started off. Her head turning to the side a little before she realized she was being left behind and quickly jumped after them. Taking a few gentle strides to catch up before coming to Lorelei’s side. Looking around nervously as she hugged the girls arm and let her eyes study the massive building
PinkChiffon PinkChiffon GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
(Sorry it’s short guys)​

Pom reached into one of his drawers and pulled out a small makeup case. He was never really one for makeup unless it called for it. He first pulled Macy's hair out of her face so nothing would get in it. Then he started applying eyeshadow. He decided it would best to go with a neutral smokey look. He added a gentle highlight to her cheeks, for going the blush since she was very capable of doing that herself, and finished it off with a nude lipstick.
"Your makeup is all done. What do you think?"
He magicked a mirror into his hand and held it up for her.

Macy looked in the mirror and nodded. "Not bad so now to hair then?" Macy had to admit she expected much more makeup. So while she prefers to wear none she could live with what Pom put on. She just hoped she did not get too much attention.

Terran King
Interaction(s): Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Terran pulled his suitcase along as Telith joined him. He hadn't sure if he expected the dragon boy to join him. Something was different about this kid. He had the appearance of a kid, but the power of someone well beyond his years. Terran glanced at Telith. Kings? Right, he had read somewhere that dragons live for decades and outlive most of society. "Not anymore," Terran said. "Balls are just fancy dances nowadays. No kings or queens." Terran hand his free hand through his hair.

"How old are you Telith?" As they neared the dorms, Terran could feel relief wash over him. They'd past many people and he was looking to avoid obligatory social interactions with his fellow peers. He had just arrived and he wasn't in the mood for it at the moment, plus he'd get plenty at the ball tonight. He was looking forward to a couple more days without school, it would give him time to prepare for constant people until he'd gathered a group he didn't mind spending time with.​

Emily Nilhaven
CZgOCI3UEAEziif.jpg

Interaction: PinkChiffon PinkChiffon Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Mention: Megeara Megeara
Emily gave a whistle once she was inside the building proper, even someone like her had to admit the sheer scale of the scale of the Academy was impressive. During one of tyheir performances, her band had requested a set that had the image of a rundown castle. While the final product was grungy and convincing enough to match their performance, seeing an actual castle and it surrounding area in its full majesty was something different. While this wasn't the first real castle Emily had seen, it stood out due to the vibrant residents and the hint of magic in the air. Whether it was coming from the students, the staff, or the academy itself, Emily didn't know or care.

Keeping note of the signs and movements of students, Emily led the way to where she thought the dorms should be. Seeing a congregation of students near the stairs, Emily was quick to make her way over.

"Gorgeous fits." she admitted to Lorelei as she looked back at them, smirking when she took note of how the pale gal seemed to cling to Lorelei, "Awe, looks like she likes you."

She could've left it there, but old habits die hard... even in death "Didn't know you were that much of a player, Lori."

She ascended the stairs to the building, waving off questioning angels as politely as she could. While their attempt at aid was appreciated, Emily wasn't exactly all about letting anyone near her bag at the moment, not until she'd properly set up. Hefting it onto her shoulder, she pulled out the envelope with her free hand and began looking for her room, which wasn't exactly hard. Staring at her door for a moment, she glanced over to her new acquaintances whilst letting her smirk slip and giving a thoughtful hum.

"I don't really know where either of you are," she stepped to the side off her dorm room door and leaned against the wall while glancing at the other doors "Apparently I'm supposed to room with some chick named Rynn, but I'm not exactly big on guessing what she's like, especially at a place like this."

Looking back to Lorelei and the pale girl, she raised an eyebrow "Couldn't even begin to guess what that Zena person's like, or whoever you got...uh..." Emily paused, tilting her head at the pale girl "Actually, we never got your name. I know we've got some major language issues or whatever, but do ya got it on one of the letters you received or something?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back