• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Carlisle academy story thread.

Rynn Marshall
Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
0714dc13226f901a20afa9952e24441b.jpg

Rynn jumped a bit and looked over her shoulder at the girl with white hair. She smiled and toss a shirt on her bed and stretched her wings a bit and reached out her hand.
"Hey there I'm Rynn," she was excited. She never had a room mate.
She looked at her for a moment. She couldn't place it but something was of about her but oh well, maybe she didn't feel good.
"So, i uh, like your room ideas," Rynn nodded to Emilys side of the room.
Rynn walked all of her clothes in had to her closet and hung them up.
"So, what are you wearing? To the ball?" Rynn sat in the comfy chair in the corner and watched Emily a bit.

Emily Nilhaven
CZgOCI3UEAEziif.jpg
Interaction: Megeara Megeara
Emily made for the guitars hanging on the walls, pulling them down one after another to make sure they hadn't been damaged in transit. She might've only been the singer for her band, but she was adept enough at several instruments to fill in for the others during training, and could appreciate a finely tuned strum now and then. Her assumption was confirmed by Rynn, who mentioned an appreciation for Emily's side of the room. Looking over her stuff for a moment, Emily gave a small nod. It almost looked like the last hotel she'd been staying at with her band.

Rynn asked about what she'd be wearing to the ball, and Emily hung the guitar back up before looking around at the attire she had, "Dunno, fancy gowns and dresses aren't really my thing. l can appreciate a gal who can rock 'em, but I often just end up stepping on the thing and making it all messy and stuff."

Her gaze turned back to one of the outfits she'd brought, currently wrapped up. An idea formed in her head as she stared at it for a moment. Truth be told, Emily hadn't been able to wear most of her Burnt Blessings' outfits since her incident. Her change in clothing had been to more easily hide the state of her body. It had interfered with concerts at first, but she'd been resilient. But here, that wouldn't be much of a problem now, would it?

"Actually, one of these might be fancy enough... at least fancier than my other stuff" she noted out loud whilst lifting up the wrapped attire "I got the boots for it, so maybe..."

Emily looked around before finding the closet and giving a tiny smirk before approaching it with the wrapped attire.

"I usually love parties, but when it's called a ball it almost feels too formal, which wasn't even my scene back in the day." Emily admitted as she stepped into the closet and slid the door shut behind her so she could change, she wasn't even sure if it still fit her given almost a year had passed since she'd last tried it on "Meh, sure I'll be turning heads even if this doesn't pan out well."

There was some rustling from the closet as she struggled with several straps, "Anyways, good to see ya. I'm not really in tune with all the fantasy magic stuff happening around this place, so sorry if this is coming out of left field or anything but... what are you?"

Emily wasn't often the type to get into other people's business, but they would be living together, so easing her own curiosity as quickly and professionally as possible seemed the right move. Besides, it gave her something to think about besides how she'd look once this outfit was situated.

"Like, an hour ago I would've guessed something like a cherub or angel, but there's just so much wild stuff at this place that I kinda gave up on guessing, ya know?"

Lorelei
interactions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Lorelei laughed quietly. “Hey! It’s been along time since I’ve taken French, I’m doing my best,” she joked. She took the red envelope from Aia, reading over it carefully. “Looks like your roommate is someone named Arlosk. I think your just up the hall here!” Lorelei wandered down the hallway, she checked the door numbers of each one. “Aia, it’s this one. You get settled, and I’ll see ya later, okay?”

Telith
Interaction: Alvaris Alvaris
telith gave a small smile to Terran, his eyes becoming a neutral white color, as telith's clawed hands tapped against the leather armor he wore "oh well... that.. good.. umm I thought.. i... kinda overdid it..." telith's eyes gained a green swirl as he continued to speak "but.. er... i guess.. that's right.. I'm not.. good.. with.. people.. well.. more than one at a time..." telith sort of just nodded at when Terran mentioned how quickly the ball was coming up he didn't really wanna comment on it less he screw it up again, telith tensed up at Terran's next question his eye become a mixture of green and orange, one of his claws disappeared into the dark abyss of his hood likely he was biting his fingers or something "oh.. well.. err.. how i do it... its.. umm called mass-energy.. conversion, i just turn the energy... i eat.. into well stuff... im not really good at it... i can only do silly.. things made of gems.. and like.. there useless.."

61FB1EEC-AD88-4E0B-9FAA-F6D91986C705.jpeg
Aia

Aia smiles gently up at Lorelei as she listened to her. Walking with her down the hall till they got to her dorm. Glancing up at Lorelei when she said this was to be her dorm room Aia frowned a little and gently tightened her grip on Lorelei’s arm. “Je veux être dans ta chambre.” She mumbled as she looked back at the door. She never meant to say that out loud. It was meant to be just a though, but still it came out without her even knowing it had came out. Aia didn’t know why but she felt attached to this girl now. She didn’t know where to even start on explaining it but I’d she had to she’d probably explain it like how Animal mothers often times get Imprinted onto there babies.
PinkChiffon PinkChiffon

Last edited:
1567939113775.png
Current appearance and outfit
arlosk
Interaction Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving PinkChiffon PinkChiffon
Having Been incredible indecisive on what to wear arlosk had gone through all of his male clothing having started on the ones for the female form he had, arlosk was only about halfway putting on something when he..well now decisively a she, smelled something Particularly..anxiety sweet sweet anxiety. That meant one thing, her roommates had finally showed up or, someone had gotten lost and was standing outside, either way the buffet would be open once arlosk had gotten near em. Opening the door there was that adorable monster creature with the long tail, and a rather cute girl, the anxiety was coming off of the monster “hello you two, if iv gotten things right one of my must be my roommate and probably rather stressed as well, don’t worry to much” her voice with honey sweet just something the demon did naturally arlosk couldn’t help it.

Lorelei

Lorelei patted Aja’s hand, trying to comfort her. “Look, it’s going to be fine. Your roommate might be really cool! You’ll be able to meet some more people before classes start back up.” She chirped.

The door to the room swung open, and a girl stood in the doorframe. Something about her unsettled Lorelei. She couldn’t quite put her finger on it, but she felt like she should be on the defense around her. The girls voice was far too smooth, which only made Lorelei more uneasy. Her voice reminded Lori vaguely of her grandmother’s song.

She’s refocused her train of thought from her quick assessment, and cleared her throat quietly. “Hey, I’m Lorelei. I live down the hall. This is my friend, Aia.” She managed a smile at the girl, but it did not come as naturally as it had during the morning.

“Aia, I should get going to my own room. I’ll see you later though, alright?” Lorelei patted Aia’s hand twice and slipped from her grip. She gave her friend a smile and a wave before bopping down the hallway in search for her own room.

It didn’t take her too long to find, although she was wishing it was closer to Emily’s and Aia’s room, but what couldja do. She unlocked the door and slid into the empty room. “Looks’s like Zena is a no show...” she mumbled to herself. It was fine all the same. Her dress for the ball was neatly draped across the back of her chair. She’ll have to send a photo of herself to her gram once she got dressed, her grandmother worked so hard on it after all.

57B6541E-0EAE-46C0-B760-842263D47DE5.jpeg
Aia

Aia’s eyes stared down the demon girl that was her roommate in a fair deal of fear, rembering that this was the creator of the huge fireball that scared her down in the court yard. Staring so hard she almost completely missed Lorelei’s words and the fact that she was no out of Aia’s grasp and heading down the hall. Her look growing anxious as she whipped around to try and grab Lorelei back but by then she was already gone. Freezing in place her eyes went to the demon roommate as Aia slowly turned around. “B-b-bonjour je-je Mappel.... Aia.” She managed to get out to her scary roommate as she instinctively curled her tail under herself and lifted herself off the ground. Curling her legs up to her chest as she hugged them a little and stared down her new roommate nervously.
PinkChiffon PinkChiffon Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Pom opened her eyes and stretched out her limbs. Her nap was short but it was really nice. Marcus was really soft and cuddly to lay on. She snuggled into the fur of his neck.
"You're so soft, Marcus."

Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer

1567977243663.png
arlosk
Interaction Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving PinkChiffon PinkChiffon
“Well hello Lorelei, lovely to meet you, and there isn’t any reason to be frightened,” arlosk said with a rather genuine smile she was happy to meet more people, although she was slightly disappointed when she left leaving the cute monster girl there, she was utterly bursting with anxiety, she was basically curled up like a ball arlosk could help but smile it was soo adorable, flicking her hair back out of her face arlosk placed a hand on aia’s head slowly and softly stroking it “bonjour aia ravie de vous rencontrer je suis arlosk, je m'excuse pour mon introduction assez flamboyante, pas besoin d'avoir peur” as arlosk spoke her touch drained away then anxiety and fear Aia a orange glow following off her and onto the demon who giggled a little afterwards “ Maintenant, j'espère que vous vous sentirez beaucoup mieux, maintenant, je le fais, oh et merci pour le repas maintenant, nous avons des choses à faire.” She smiled with as sweet of a smile as she could muster arlosk liked this aia girl she was different and absolutely adorable

Marcus woke up with a yawn soon after Pom the movement rustling his fur. "Thanks glad you like it there." Marcus smiled and looked at the time deciding that it still would be awhile he laid there. "It's funny, I usually get very jumpy when someone outside my family is touching me any longer than a moment outside of playing around. Anyway I can't say I don't enjoy this, we can do this on occasion if you like feels relaxing to be pet and rubbed against anyways. I wonder if this is how dogs feel about the matter?"

Marcus looked at Pom and noticed a light yellow bunny with red eyes and what seemed like puffball ears. "Interesting transformation there."

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Pom smiled softly and then her eyes widened when he mentioned a transformation. She was sitting back and looking down at herself. Sure enough, she was essentially a small bunny. And then something came to her. She covered her eyes and faced away from Marcus.
"I didn't know I could do this while I slept."

Marcus brushed Pom with his nose, "It's neat, besides if you have a third form with some training you can learn others or at least learn to transform into this one while awake." Marcus smiled "Besides I wonder how some students would react to a cute rabbit on the back of a fierce Dire Wolf . "

4Rynn Marshall
Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
0714dc13226f901a20afa9952e24441b.jpg

Rynn smiled and laughed a bit. Her wings twitched and she got up and turned around a showed Emily her wings.
"I'm a Nephiliem. Half Angel half Human." Rynn turned back around and sat down on her bed and looked at Emily.
She was used to it. She put her arms behind her and leaned back. The bed giving way a bit.
"What are you?" Rynn laughed trying to joke, hoping it didn't sound mean.
Her eyes wondered a bit and looked at Emily's clothes she was putting away.
"I can help you if you want?" Rynn got up and walked over to Emily's side of the room and started looking through her clothes.
Rynn didn't care what she "Was" she was just happy to have someone who didn't care what she "Was".

Pom giggled softly, sounding very light and breathy in this form.
"But I can't let people see my eyes."
She kept her paws over her eyes and wiggled back until she was laying against Marcus's side.
"Especially in this form."

Pom sighed softly.
"Dream Demons have a hypnotic property to help people sleep so they can weave their dreams. In my opinion previous form it just generally makes people sleepy, but in this form it would put you out immediately."

Dean Jonah Carlisle
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Alvaris Alvaris PinkChiffon PinkChiffon GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Dear Students,

I have come to learn we unfortunately will not being having some students this year. For those who do not have a roommate, they will be paired in a dorm with two others. When i make my decisions i will send letter to those personally. Now lets get ready for the ball ladies and gentleman!
I cannot wait to see all of you tonight.
Again thank you for coming this year.

Dean Jonah Carlisle.

Jonah smiled and folded up the envelope and reached across his desk and grabbed his seal. It was gold and in the shape of a feather. He smiled and sealed the letter an held it and it disappeared off to the students. He stood up, buttoning her jacket together and looked around and saw Mary holding two suits up.
"Which one?" she smiled and her big eyes peered through the two and her hair was hanging down.
"Oh lets see," he walked over, her shoes clicking a it on the hard wood.
He felt the two different suits. One a black ared one with red bow tie. The other, grey and white and he knew there was a hat to match.
"The grey," he smiled and she nodded and flew away to get it steamed for him. He walked to the window that over looked the campus and waited. His breath fogged up the window a bit and he turned and walked across his office, his wings making the white curtains move. He walked to the door and grabbed her black coat off the ornate coat hook. He raised his hand and the candles were blew out on the desk. The lights dimmed and he put on his coat and walked out and he raised his hands one more time and the doors shut behind him as he walked down the grand hall.
He had to get ready.​

Marcus was a little confused because he thought he just got a glimpse of her eyes "Does it only work if the eye contact is direct? Because I just caught a glance of your eyes though you might not have noticed and felt nothing. Either way it's a shame because your eyes are quite pretty from what I saw."

"Eye contact must be held for several seconds for it to take affect."
Pom got up and walked away. She took a few deep breaths and focused on shifting back. After a few seconds she was in her regular form. She turned back around with her eyes closed and felt around on the ground.
"Where did I leave my sunglasses?"

Emily Nilhaven
b5ebfc441c33222d6758b1205a4a1af6f9f9538f_hq.jpg

Interaction: Megeara Megeara
"Meh, I don't really got enough to warrant two sets of hands, but you do you." Emily noted from within her closet, still setting up her outfit.

A Half-Angel, at least it matched the appearance. While pulling a sock onto a still bandaged leg, Emily thought about what she knew about angels. Not a lot really, same with most of the students she'd met so far. She could say a lot about the angels from books and stuff, but she wasn't sure how much any of that would be accurate. After seeing that dragon transform into a regular person, all bets were off.

Finally she opened the closet and strode out of it before reaching for a bag and going for a mirror.

"As for what I am, I guess you could say that I'm a Necromancer." she noted whilst looking over herself, "Been nothing but a pain since I found that out, though. Almost immediately ruined my complexion."

Fighting a sense of pessimism which had formed since her revival, Emily admitted to herself that she still looked.... good. Her skin might've taken on a sickly pale complexion ever since death, but that didn't stop her from rocking this thing. It showed off more skin than the regular clothes she adopted, but that was back in the normal world where a sudden pale complexion could easily be cause for a doctor's check up. But here, at this Academy, as long as she could get away with equating it to some kind off magical side effect then nobody would have to know the full picture.

Right... she was just a necromancer whose powers made her pale. Even Emily had read up enough to know that this wasn't technically true. As a walking corpse she was beyond a Necromancer, she was a Revenant. No, she was a Lich plain and simple. Sustained through necromancy at the edge of death, there was no other way to describe her. It would totally make for an epic theme for music, but being a Lich had been nothing but a pain since the incident.

Emily had stared at her reflection in the handheld mirror for some time before remembering Rynn. Tossing it on her bed, Emily stretched as her gaze went back to her roommate "Yeah, I could care less if it fits, I'm definitely rolling with this." she stated "Speaking of which..."

Folding her arms, Emily walked to the center of the room and nodded towards the door "I was hanging with some other fine ladies before coming here and maybe sort've kinda suggested that we'd all go to the ball together as a gang. Don't really know if you're making plans or anything but it'd be cool if you came with us, stand out and all that jazz."

The moment she finished speaking, a letter seemed to appear. Having said her piece, she read the letter next to the door whilst occasionally looking to her roommate.

"Makes sense." Marcus saw her sunglasses on the ground next to him and carefully picked them up with his mouth hooking them around one of his fangs and brought them close to her hand. "Her you go. Hopefully there is a way to let you control the effect or at least for another to resist it I would like to see you without having to wear sunglasses." Marcus saw a letter fly in front of him and quickly read it seeing as it did not seem to pertain to them he ignored it but took a glance at the time. "Hmm better get ready Ball will probably be ready to start shortly."

Pom smiled when she felt him give her her sunglasses. She slipped them on stood up to stretch out her limbs again.
"Yeah. Getting ready for me is really easy, though."
She shifted over into his human form and smiled. He was dressed again in his suit and straightened out the jacket.

Marcus chuckled, "Not for me quite yet I need to get better with my spatial magic so I can just cloth myself as I transform. You won't have to redo the hair and lipstick though I know how to 'save' that just the spatial magic part of my transformation is getting me." Marcus walked into the bathroom and transformed into a woman. After a few moments she was back in her dress and walked back out. "There ready. I really need to learn the trick some time it'll make going out for runs with John's pack easier, It's a pain to hide from the neighbours in wolf form on the way back." Marcus chuckled at the memories of running from animal control a few times. He made a mental note to find a good overlook on the campus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back