• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camp Winifred OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
So when does posting start? I heard a rumor it was going to begin this week?

I have schoolwork too! Writing a Platonic dialogue for my seminar "On love, death, and Plato"

We are both done Friday though. (I mean, I still have to teach, but once our college classes are done... whooof!)

Are we starting with the dropping off and the filling out of paperwork, or are we jumping past that into the middle of things?

I am pausing in my dialog to think about what my first post is going to look like.

So exciting!

How many are we now?

I have to hash things out with Fruit, but my tentative plan is to run this roleplay with a bit of a railroady schedule - the camp is one month long, so I was thinking ~30 "episodes", with 4 "arcs", each representing one week at camp. Episode 1, the beginning of the RP, would actually be the Zero Session, where we write about our characters arriving at camp and getting "sorted" into their cabins. As for how quickly the RP moves IRL, that depends entirely on our collective post speed.

So aiming to wrap up by the time the real world timeline actually gets to 2040 then? ;)

Well, we could always say the camp is only two weeks, instead of four!

...I mean, there's sing a longs and talent shows and comic skits! Camp after sundown is when it really comes alive!

Listen, if there is not a sub-plot about the boys sneaking into the girls' shower, then are we really living our best life?

Listen, if there is not a sub-plot about the boys sneaking into the girls' shower, then are we really living our best life?

How very TwenCen of you boss! It's 2040! Who knows who'll be sneaking where!

And if Bag approved your character, I'm automatically okay with it, because Bag has higher standards than I do.

I'm going to start working on an opening post - if your character is still waiting to be looked at, please ping me! And if your character is already posted, you have until your first post to make any adjustments or revisions - just let me and Bag know what you'd like to change, so that we're all on the same page.

Also, my calculations are a little off because I'm still waiting on some people to reply to PMs, but I thiiiiink we need 4 more boy campers, and 2 more girl campers.

Opening post is up! Don't panic if you're waiting on me to approve your character, or if you haven't finished your character - we have enough people to start the RP, so I wanted to get things rolling to make up for losing my weekend to a migraine.

Opening post is up! Don't panic if you're waiting on me to approve your character, or if you haven't finished your character - we have enough people to start the RP, so I wanted to get things rolling to make up for losing my weekend to a migraine.
Do you have a link for the opening post?

Do you have a link for the opening post?

Dont mind me all that much, but I cant read your post Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha the code doesnt translate well to a mobile device, which is my only access to rp. (I dont have a computer.)

FliesandSpiders FliesandSpiders The same for yours but too a lesser extent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back