• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Calamity's Shadow: The Awakening -- OOC Thread

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
*resists urge to unleash 130 page prequel about my character meeting his patron and dueling them over a magic notebook*

I'm dying. My char sheet is/has been done but I'm really, really, really bad at summarizing my character's histories.
I kept mine to the bare minimum. Can always let the history be written through character interaction.

I guess I'm worried about making everything happen at once but it also feels like the best way to do it

I guess I'm worried about making everything happen at once but it also feels like the best way to do it
Long just equals time. Your posts are up to snuff in quality so it all just depends on how descriptive or how much you want to include.

It also wasn't an actual duel how you're thinking.

Basically, my character inherited a magic sketchbook from his parents. He gradually grew obsessed with it and lost his ability to control it. His patron was the original owner of the book. They went into a creation duel over it and he lost, submitting to her. She took the book back, but gave him some part of its power when he became her agent. There's a lot of other stuff that needs to be explained like why he resents dragons in the first place, but meh.

That's the gist anyway.

That feeling when the OOCs undergo exponential growth and become a Discord server.

Mine does for reasons, unless you don't want him to.

He basically believes that the dragons don't distribute their power, attention, and resources fairly. It's not like he's leading an uprising or hates them, he just questions a lot of shit based on how he grew up and interpreted things.

EDIT: I'm down for a discord.

That's fine, I'm sure we'll still be posting in the OOC thread here. If you should get things working, there is a link at the very first page of the OOC at the bottom of Mythy's post.

You're more than welcome to open up a PM with either me as well if you need me to keep you updated, or if you can provide anything new on your own situation as to access.

Three posts I believe. Mythy should've done the proper kick-off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back