• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Calamity's Shadow: The Awakening -- OOC Thread

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
We'll get along swimmingly.

Though I'm playing one of my more chill characters this RP.
In my opinion rage is the biggest motivator in one's life, it pumps adrenaline, and it give you incintive to push yourself

Actually, Galactus is only 50 feet tall, the smallest godzilla (Not including 1998), is 50 meters, that 3 times galactus, to biggest is 300 meters, which is 18 times bigger than Galactus

Round And Round Spinning GIF by Arrow Video

Aquanette Aquanette

I plan on Ran giving her the picture later. :)

I was actually going to tack a combat post to this, but I figured it'd be too much in one post and to save it till next round.

Here's a question, at this point in time, is there any way to turn back the tide? I feel our characters are strong, but not to the point where they can deal with these numbers in all reality, the daemons would simply rampage and kill them all eventually(But I won't kill this with realism)

I don't think the intention was for us to win from the get-go.

Welp, there goes all my saving throws. *Death ensues*

Here's a question, at this point in time, is there any way to turn back the tide? I feel our characters are strong, but not to the point where they can deal with these numbers in all reality, the daemons would simply rampage and kill them all eventually(But I won't kill this with realism)

That was sort of my thought process as well.

The way I was planning on handling it was to try and set up outside the assembly where the daemons were coming out of and trying to chokepoint them there. At least long enough until there's fewer civilians in danger and a retreat could be made. My character debated about running, but in these circumstances, you either float together or die alone.

I assumed we weren't going to win and would instead have to escape like on the king's airship or something.

We probably have some agency in this as well. I think the overall intent is to ensure the PCs band together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back