• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

Do Drow in Barad have the same legal status as every other citizen?
Legally I'd say there are no rules, since Barad Eithel was ruled by gangs and now the gangs are kind of in disarray. I guess because of what's happening, the people would be more inclined to favor their own folks than foreigner slaves right now.

Or, that's not what I really mean. I'm tired. More accurately, he stayed in Barad for a few days prior to the city being attacked, though keeping a low profile and out of the way. He would have some good indication of how the city works so I just needed to make sure that he wouldn't say something which disagrees with the reality of this particular world.

Yeah, he's talking about the state of the well. That's not something Charon feels he had any real part in, so he says no, not the explosion/rain.

Thank you for doing this for us by the way. I'm certainly invested. I'm hoping you're having as much fun as I am. Please don't let me wear you out. And, not to patronize you, if you ever want a break please don't hesitate.

Thank you for doing this for us by the way. I'm certainly invested. I'm hoping you're having as much fun as I am. Please don't let me wear you out. And, not to patronize you, if you ever want a break please don't hesitate.
Oh my gosh, you actually thanked me! You are the second player in my entire GM time here in RPN who thanked me by your own volition! O w O

You're welcome! And yeah, I just have some real life stuff to deal with. But thanks again for the thanks, Panda!

I have an awful horrifying test today, but I have an idea for his next magic, so I'll have to delay my post a little longer. After the test, I'm going out with some friends because I want to cry and vom, much like Charon right now <3

Although it's a little less clear why I want to cry and vom, my classes aren't going that poorly and there isn't that much more for me to do than there has been in the past.

I have an awful horrifying test today, but I have an idea for his next magic, so I'll have to delay my post a little longer. After the test, I'm going out with some friends because I want to cry and vom, much like Charon right now <3

Although it's a little less clear why I want to cry and vom, my classes aren't going that poorly and there isn't that much more for me to do than there has been in the past.
Yeah, no problem, Panda, I hope you feel better with your friends!

Oh, I had a great time. We went to see Cirque Italia. I had low expectations because it was in the parking lot of a mall & was advertised as a "water circus" but it was actually rather incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back