• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

Oh! Charon would know that Isa’s own manna that’s protecting him. Like it pushed out Titan’s and that’s why he was cycling plant death then normal.

And it stopped being volatile after Isa sang.

Edited: well....still dangerous, but it slowed the process.

Right, but that's not a spell. It's just weird. He's unfamiliar with the technique. That goes for the singing too.

Right, but that's not a spell. It's just weird. He's unfamiliar with the technique. That goes for the singing too.
Trueeeee. Did he ever receive training? Because people who use divine magic can help turn soul stones to soul shards. Same with soothing angry spirits and receiving soul shards.

I was laughing bcause Isa is like "omg hold me~" and I'm waiting for the naughty flirting
Hahahahahah! naughty flirting!

Not gonna lie, I’m half expecting the naughty flirting too...in front of the giant snake made of rainbow scales.

Kay, so for this challenge of getting to the south engine, I just need 3 successful DC13 rolls using any attribute as long as roleplaying it makes sense in exploring or traveling safely. Using the same attribute for this challenge increases the DC by +1 . We can roleplay each roll, or you can roll em all at once. Every failed roll means I roll the exposure dice for Charon. You can try as many times as you like, and going back to the surface doesn't require a roll to succeed.

1 = -1 Hp + Complication. Extremely dangerous Encounter. Ambushed by a large band of raiders, hunted by a giant predator, caught in a sudden avalanche, triggered a dormant curse.
2 - 3 = -1 Hp. Dangerous Encounter. Thieves upon the road, stumbling into the den of territorial monsters, sudden ice breaks or magma burts, triggered the old magical traps of a ruin.
4 - 6 = Complication. This is an affliction or accident that damaged gear, vehicles, or mounts, or lost items. Fell off a rocky ledge, ate poisonous mushrooms, strong wind broke off a branch that fell on your back, you feel feverish.
7-12 = +1 Exhaustion. Got lost for a while and ended up spending a lot of effort getting back on the right path, a sudden unexpected change in weather left you dehydrated or chilled to weariness, the hike was challenging and left you with a stitch at your side, something got damaged or someone got hurt and you went this way and that to fix it.
Pet Panda Pet Panda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back