• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

pbpbpbpbpbppt this episode of critical role is soooo stressfulllll

9+6=15

Knowledge because he's using a spell to levitate them down the shaft.

Woof, now I'm awake.

18+6=24

Artisan in two senses; the mind of a builder and engineer is effective in understanding the structure and the nature of the contraptions now busted and hanging out into their path. Unstable corridors might be easier to spot and exposed machinery can't play any nasty tricks. The second sense is that he brought tools in the form of particularly shaped stones which he will use to clear rubble and pop water bubbles, and all manner of clever manipulations.

Woof, now I'm awake.

18+6=24

Artisan in two senses; the mind of a builder and engineer is effective in understanding the structure and the nature of the contraptions now busted and hanging out into their path. Unstable corridors might be easier to spot and exposed machinery can't play any nasty tricks. The second sense is that he brought tools in the form of particularly shaped stones which he will use to clear rubble and pop water bubbles, and all manner of clever manipulations.
Kay~ Success. I shall reply later today. Katsuya Katsuya

Bruh if Sk8 the Infinity does the same thing that Banana Fish and Devilman Crybaby did I'm going to lose my mind.

I canNOT have character deaths in my surfing anime, my favorite character dying in Jujutsu Kaisen, AND this.

Oh gosh. I can’t with devil man crybaby. The blonde guy.....I just can‘t. It was beautiful and...nuts. Banana fish destroyed me. With all it’s “Ash!” “Eiji!” parts. And the ending....ooohhhhh the ending!

I finished a portion of my excel project and got a burst of energy. I'm going to bed soon but I feel like I can think clearly, so I posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back