• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Breathe Life into Me

Charlie frowned some and shook his head a bit "Is he still out there? Does he know you're alive?" He asked growing a bit concerned. He knew Carmen wouldn't bring him up just randomly

Diego looked up at the Alpha anf gave a small polite smile "Hello there, I was running through here and caught scent of my brother have you by chance seen him?" He asked turning on his charm immediately

Travis frowned not liking the look of this guy and shook his head "You shouldn't be running through here at all. Even if I knew who you were talking about I wouldn't be helping you. Go on, get out of here before you get yourself into trouble." He snarled at him a little, standing at the open door and watched him retreat back down the path, eventually feeling Max's arms on him and he pulled her in close "You see that guy again call me immediately... Any wolf knows not to trespass on territory without permission or pre-warning." He muttered, kissing her head and shut the door.

He shook his head "I don't know." He told him honestly, looking back over at her when she came to gasping for air and they quickly moved her to lay on her side a little more but it didn't seem to be helping and she just managed to grip at Charlie's shirt desperately as she settled but she was finding it hard to breathe now and the wounds still weren't healing. By nightfall with the second night of the full moon she had shifted involuntarily and could no longer hold her own head up. She was awake now but all she could manage was to lay propped up with her head on his side, panting in agony.

Max went over to Travis when she heard him stop talking and wrappped her arms around him from behind giving a small nod "Should we alert everyone else to be on the look out for him?" She she asked kissing his cheek gently. By that night everyone was already shifted again and on a small hunt. She stayed close to Travis while he watched over them all and nuzzled his face gently

Charlie whimpered quietly as he lay in his wolf form wrapped around her. He still felt her slipping and at that moment there was nothing they could do. They had no pack, no medical supplies, amd no money to get what they would need. Pedro had gone out to hunt for them and he just prayed she would make it through

Carmen frowned a little and tried to muster enough energy to move even a little bit but she couldn't do it. "I can't move." She told him slowly, starting to go cold little by little. "Charlie you need to go back to the pack... They can keep you safe... Keep you alive." She told him slowly.

Travis hunted with her but tonight they didn't eat their kills and instead took them back to the houses to lay at the base of the pyre the boys had built before everyone gathered to give his mother a proper burial, standing with Max, with his arm around her shoulders tightly and just watching the flames until their ceremony was so rudely interrupted by the new guy. "I thoughht you left with the other two failures." He growled

Pedro eventually made his way to the house out of desperation, knowing Charlie couldn't leave her side or she'd be dead. He didn't realise that he was interrupting something important until after he got there but he didn't care right now and made his way over to Travis, everyone else having shifted back and PEdro did the same "We need help.... Carmen was injured during the skirmish last night... If we can't get help from you now, she is going to be dead by morning.... Which means your brother will be deadn this time tomorrow... Please." He begged him.

Max followed everyone and stood close to Travis giving him the comfort he needed while they send his mother off properly. She frowned as she looked at Pedro listening to what he said frowning more as Travis sent him off "Travis....he is your brother, he would have helped you. You're still the alpha and will continue to be as such. You have to save them please." She pleaded with him

Charlie nuzzled her some and gave a heavy sigh "Its okay we will get you help." He said quietly licking her face gently not leaving her side what so ever

She frowned some and went quiet after that, starting to really feel weird and she soon passed out, a sharp pain going through both of them at the same time as her body started fully shutting down.

Travis was about to argue it with her but they heard a grief stricken howl echo out through their land, recognising it as his brothers and he just sighed heavily, looking back at Max's face then nodded "Danny, take the boys and whatever stuff you need, go get them." He muttered as he left to go back inside

Charlie howled out as he felt the pain of almost full loss go through him. He wrapped around her and whimpered as she started to go limp against him. He growled some when he saw Danny and them come through but when he saw the supplies to help he quickly moved back and let them help her

Max heard the howl and looked at Travis with pleading eyes. She watched as they all ran off and eventually made her way inside and up to their room to find Travis "Babe? You okay?" She asked quietly as she climbed onto the bed and at behind him starting to braid his long hair.

He growled a little and grit his teeth. “You ever undermine me in front of everybody like that about an alphas decision and you’ll be sorry fo you understand?” He snapped a bit before finally relaxing. “I want them gone soon as she can walk again.” He muttered.

Pedro stood to the side watching Danny work on her but frowned when he watched Charlie swaying on his feet after he shifted back and he caught him before he hit the floor. “You need to sit down while they’re doing this.” He told him as he would feel everything with how bad she’d gotten.

Max flinched as he snapped at her cowaring away from him givimg a nod "Alright.." she whispered before she quickly left to the restroom to get away from him for a moment.

Charlie shifted back and watched standing away but it was still too much energy for him to be exerting. He started to sway before he collapsed and looked at Pedro giving a small nod moving to sit as close to her as he could.

He frowned some watching them work on her for a couple hours to try and get her at least stable so she could heal and by the end they were able at least to get her shifted back to human while they kept her right next to Charlie 'We'll keep bringing supplies. Pedro and Josh can stay with you both, get you guys some blankets but she can't be moved yet.. Call me if there's a problem' Danny told him as he started getting his stuff together to go to the big house.

He sighed heavily and got up, going to burn off some steam in the basement gym they had put in when they started expanding the pack again, frustrated with eeverybody as of late but even more with Charlie. As usual it felt like Charlie had got everything and he'd been left with scraps. He headed upstairs to go talk to Max once he had calmed down, sitting on the edge of the bed and watching her putting their laundry away "You know he almost died when he was a baby? They had to take him to a hospital halfway cross the country to help him get better.... Ever since they brought him home that day, everything was done with Charlie in mind.... One time my Dad even jumped when I walked in and he told me he'd forgot he had two sons." He spat. "I can't live like that anymore. It's his turn to feel what it's like when everyone hates you," He mutterd

Max looked over at Travis as he came back in frowning as she listened to him giving a heavy sigh. She sat next to him and wrapped her arms around him "I understand Trav....but we have to be better." She said softly giving a heavy sigh "The sin of the parent shouldn't fall onto your brother. Its not his fault your parents did that." She said quietly

Charlie thanked them all multiple times before he went to Carmen and held her close to him kissing all over her face as she rested against him "I love you so much, you're gonna be okay." He whispered

He snarled again and glared at her "I used to think that.... And then he continued to treat me like that when he took over from our father. He deserves all his pain and more." He snapped at her.

Carmen frowned as she listened to him, managing to squeeze his hand and smiled tiredly. "Mmm... Please don't go." She mumbled, resting her head on his shoulder while they got comfortable as possible.

Max frowned as he continued to snap at her and got up moving away from him "If all you're going to do is snap and growl at me then don't speak to me. I don't know your history, there is no reason to be aggressive towards me Travis." She snapped back before she went back to doing laundry

Charlie gave a nod kissing her forehead gently "I promise baby, I'm not going anywhere." He whispered keeping her close to the fire they had started

He frowned and watched her "I'm sorry I'm snippy, I just lost my mother yesterday, got attacked and had to fight for my birthright in a battle I almost died during.... So sorry if I'm a little on edge here." He muttered rolling his eyes and walked away.

She frowned but closed her eyes and relaxed against him as much as she could. "Where are we going to go?" She asked him quietly

Max rolled her eyes and shook her head giving a heavy sigh. She finished up the laundry and put everything away going down to find something to make for everyone'a dinner frowning when she saw Travis half way through a bottle of Jack

Charlie held her close to him giving a heavy sigh "I'm not sure....we could try to fix this place up...make it a home,keep Pedro around start our own?" He said quietly

She frowned some, not able to answer anymore and just passed out, sprawled across him.

Danny got back and stood in the kitchen next to Max, scrubbing the blood off of his hands into the sink, "She might recover now at least.... You have to get him in line or the pack will walk and you two will be left with nothing... I know this isn't your fault but you need to fix this before it's too late.... Make him reasonable before Charlie is back to full strength," He told her

Max frowned some as she listened to him and gave a heavy sigh "How do I do that? I just tried and he snapped at me." She muttered to him glancing at her mate sighimg some

Charlie held her close to him before he fell asleep woth her

He smirked some, "You're gonna come with me, first thing in the morning alright? I know someone who's kept a strong headed alpha in check for years." He told her, drying his hands off once they were clean and headed upstairs.

Travis made his way up to bed much later that night than anyone else, laying under the covers and just pulled her closer before falling asleep

Max gave a small nod and sighed heavily "Alright thank you." She said quietly before she went up to bed for the night. Once it was morning she got up quietly and made her way down finding Danny waiting for her "Ready?"

Charlie woke up in the morning and yawned some keeping Carmen close and pushing some hair from her face

He nodded and took off with her walking in the direction of the cabin. “He will settle and listen to you more but they did just lose their mother max.” He reminded her.

she woke up a little and frowned, resting her head against his shoulder. “Mmm... hey.” She mumbled, closing her eyes and trying to stay still.

Max gave a heavy sigh amd nodded some "I know they did, and I know it hurts but I feel like its more than just his mother's death. He snaps at me for not understanding or knowing your lives when I'm still learning it all." She explained as they walked

Charlie gave a small smile as she woke up and kept her close "Good morning....how are you feeling?" He asked quietly

She frowned a little and shook her head. “Not great. Like someone’s put me through a meat grinder.... where’s Pedro? I need to... I need to tell him something.” She mumbled trying to sit up but couldn’t.

he shrugged a bit. “I can’t help you with that one but I think he’s worried because a lot of that should be instinct.

Charlie frowned some and gave a heavy sigh kissing the top of her head "He is out getting a few things, he should be back here soon." He murmured

Max frowbed sighing heavily "Most of it is, but some of your ways and how things are ran around here aren't." She explained giving a small shrug

She frowned and tried to get up again. “No he’s not safe out there... Diego... it was Diego’s pack.” She told him quietly shaking a little.

he gave a shrug and took her to the cabin, knocking on the door and thanking josh as he was let in, taking her to the back room to see Charlie and carmen.

Charlie frowned more and gave a nod looking at Josh when he came in with Danny and Max "Go find Pedro now, he's in danger." He explained before turning his attention to Max growling some "What do you want?"

Max looked at Carmen and frowned softly giving a heavy sigh. She looked awful and she felt terrible for the both of them. She sighed heavily and pointed to Danny "He brought me here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back