• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Breathe Life into Me

Carmen was finishing up, helping her mother-in-law with making some dinner when she felt the presence of her mate nearby, soon feeling his arms slip around her middle and she leaned back into him, "Mmm... Hey there handsome... Can I help you?" She smiled, tilting her head back and kissing under his chin. She knew she was in heat and she's been waiting for him to work it out all day, giggling as she got a growl out of him in response "I'm done helping your mother, you want to take me upstairs?" She asked him, slipping her arms around his neck as she turned to face him. She'd met Charlie five years ago when she'd been on the run from another pack who had been looking to take out her own and from that point on she'd felt safe and secure again, as long as he was nearby. When he wasn't there, she was busy running the other pack members like a military camp, keeping them on their strict schedules for patrols and chores, just wanting to make sure this one had a chance if anyone were to attack them.

Travis rolled his eyes a little as he headed out of the house, passing his younger brother and mate on his way. His younger brother who'd been given the role of alpha. A role that was Travis's own by birthright. It had been stolen out from under his nose and now more than ever he was desperate to find his mate. He knew who she was and he was certainly working on bringing her closer to him but so far he hadn't had the courage to tell her the truth. She was human and to make sure they were mated properly, he would have to turn her. Unlike his brother, Travis was filled with compassion for others and cared about what they wanted for their own lives so to Travis, if Max did not want to be turned then he would have to find another way to truly mate with her. He pulled up to her house and got out, heading over to the door and knocked, waiting patiently until he saw her open the door "Hey there beautiful... you ready?" He asked her, nodding towards the car.

Charlie made his way down to kitchen after he had caught on to Carmen's scent. He knew she had been acting a bit odd all day but her scent hadn't hit him until now. He made his way to her and wrapped his arms around her from behind. She was his everything in this world, he would do anything for her. Ever since he had became alpha years ago he and her had run a tight ship on everyone. He knew her past and would do anythimg to keep it from happening to their pack now. Even if his brother had been rightful Alpha at first, he had been the one to over throw him and show he was more powerful at the time. His brother had been too wrapped up in finding his mate that he had lost site in taking care of the pack and it led to their battle. He growled in Carmen's ear as she spoke to him and quickly pulled her upstairs without a word just gettint to business with her quickly.

Max opened her door when she heard a knock and smiled wide when she saw the striking blue eyes of his boyfriend looking down at her "Hey handsome..." she murmured before giving him a quick kiss "Give me one minute, let me grab my purse." She said before going back. She had been seeing Travis for the past 6 months and she was already head over heels for him. They had met at the bar she use to frequent. He had caught her eye immediately and something about him just made her feel safe. She loved him and wanted to live her life with him. She came back to.him and stepped out locking up the house "Lets go." She said taking his hand in hers giving it a squeeze.

Carmen lay next to him after, grumbling some. “I know that your goal right now is pups... but honey slow it down.” She laughed, rolling in closer and kissing his cheek. “Mmm... I think I do with some company on my walk this evening.... if mr. Alpha isn’t too busy.” She winked at him taking his hand gently and just watching the door quietly, enjoying having him right there.

Travis smiled wider, kissing her cheek and taking her to the car. “I was uh... I was wondering if you would like to come back to my place afterwards?” He asked her nervously for the first time, wanting to test the waters on how she would feel at his place around that many people. He’d already told her he had a very large family.

Charlie panted some and chuckled while he stared at the ceiling "Mmm....I think I can clear my schedule." He teased before kissing the top of her head and smiled happily enjoying this rare moment of peace and quiet with her "The boys have been doing good lately with keeping on schedule with their chores. I think we should do a big dinner to tell them thank you." He murmured wanting his pack to know that even if he was strict he still cared about them.

Max smiled wide at his offer and nodded some "I'd love to." She said before getting in the car. As he drove them to their restaurant she held his hand sighing happily watching him some "I don't know how I got so lucky.." she murmured biting her lip gently

She nodded some. “I think they’d appreciate it.” She murmured pulling their blankets over them some more. “Your mom was saying that travis has found someone he’s seeing.” She told him quietly. “He seems pretty sure that she’s the one.” She mumbled yawning a little.

He chuckled some and glanced over at her. “Oh yeah? I was figuring the same thing.” He told her, taking her to the steakhouse restaurant in town, parking the car and walked with his arm around her shoulders. “Mmm... you smell good.” He murmured kissing her temple.

Charlie frowned some at the mention of his brother "Uh huh...he said thst about the last one." He muttered shaking his head some keeping her close to him. He was a bit worried though about his brother possibly finding a mate, it would mean he could challenge him for Alpha position and he wasn't going to let it go easily.

Max smiled happily as they walked into the steakhouse keeping close to him "Mmm so do you." She murmured giving his lips a quick peck before he gave his name for the reservations. Once they sat down she took his hand and sighed happily "So who all would I be meeting if we go back to yours?" She asked curiously. She knew he lived with them from what he had told her, it was a bit odd but he had assured her it wasn't like he was a deadbeat feeding off of them.

She frowned some. “Honey, he needs to find someone. He’s getting worse.” She pointed out, running her fingers through his hair before getting up and getting clothes back on, “I’m getting hungry.” She muttered.

He smiled some at her. “My parents, my brother and his wife.... and the non related brothers. We don’t all live in one house but there’s three houses and it makes things a lot easier having everyone living near each other.” He told her watching her tentatively

Charlie gave a sigh and nodded some "Yeah I guess so." He murmured before he got up and got dressed as well. He made his way downstairs with her and smiled some at his mom giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. His father had passed years ago from an ailment but what was astounding to everyone was that she had been surviving this long without her mate.

Max gave a small nod and gave a smile "Thats definitely different, but I'm excited to meet them." She said happily to him sighing some as he looked at him "You think they'll like me?" She asked as her eyes caught his piercing blue ones.

Carmen grabbed them both a plate each and sat with him at the table, digging in and pulled her computer out, going through their finances. “Josh can take someone to go get food tomorrow.” She muttered. “We can do the pizza night thing probably next week.” She said, looking over at him and smiling a little, reaching over to wipe the ketchup off his chin.

He smiled some. “I think it doesn’t matter what they think of you because I don’t care what they think. I love you and that’s all that matters to me.” He murmured to her, reaching across the table and taking her hand gently.

Charlie gave a nod to her and continued to eat giving a food full smile when she wiped the ketchup from his chin. He finished up not too long after that and sat back watching her "Do we need to look for some cash soon?" He asked quietly to her. They usually do odd jobs here and there for people to make their cash and keep everything a float

Max blushed lightly and felt her heart flutter at his words "I love you too Trav." She said softly. About an hour or so later they found themselves pulling up to the main house and heading towards the door. She was beyond nervous about this and something felt a bit different about these houses but she couldn't put her finger on it.

She shook her head. “Not yet. Another couple weeks we’ll need to start looking.” She told him, looking up when the front door opened and she was hit in the face by the smell of a human. “What the hell is he doing?” She hissed glaring at travis as he walked in

He smiled kissing her head as they got up to the house, using his key to get in and nodded over at Charlie. “Hey, guys this is my girlfriend, max.” He told them both, ignoring the way carmen was looking at him while he moved her through to go meet his mom and away from them.

Max smiled softly at everyone and waved "Its so nice to meet you all, Travis has told me such great things about you." She said happily lookong at his mother and shakimg her hand softly but still stayed close to Travis her heart rate skyrocketing right now

Charlie frowned as he smelt a human and looked at Travis going a bit wide eyed. He quickly corrected himself and mumbled a 'Hello' to this Max woman before he took Carmen's hand and led her upstairs to their room

She sighed heavily shaking her head. “He’s going to get us all killed.” She muttered going to get changed into warmer clothes so they could go out for their walk, feeling pissed off now.

He smiled some, bringing her in close to his side and soon headed up to his space in the big house. He had his own room with a lounge area to the side and his own bathroom, taking her inside and smiled “Go pick a movie I’ll be right there.” He told her going to use the restroom.

Max followed him up to his room and smiled widely at him. She gave a small nod and went to look over the movies smiling some as she saw one of him and his brother from when they had to have young teens. She glanced over at him as he came out and gave another smile "You were cute when you were young." She murmured before she handed him the movie

Charlie sighed heavily and got into some jeans and a long sleeved shirt giving a small nod "Yeah....I'll have a talk with him after he leaves." He muttered giving a heavy sigh walking out with her "Lets just forget about it for right now okay? Lets enjoy our walk."

“Only when I was younger?” He teased and kissed her cheek, setting the movie up and laying on the couch with her, slipping his arms around her and pulling her in close.

She sighed heavily and kissed his cheek taking his hand and walking out the back door with him. “I love you.” She murmured softly just feeling the anger rolling off of her at the moment with the idea of travis putting them in any kind of danger.

Max laughed lightly and kissed him gently cupping his scarred cheek as she did so "I love you." She whispered as she gazed into his blue eyes just mesmorized by them for some reason. He had this kind of control over her that she had never felt before and she had no idea why

Charlie stepped out with her and gave a small smile as he took her hand "Our next shift will be soon, we need to make sure we have our routes planned out for the hunt." He said softly to her

Carmen frowned, not really listening until she felt him nudge her side "What?!" She snapped a little, turning to glare at him "Why the hell do you let him get away with this shit?!" She snapped at her mate.

Travis leaned into her touch a little, turning his face to kiss her palm "Mmm... I love you too... So what do you think of this place?" He asked her curiously, playing with her hand while he half watched the movie.

Max gave a small smile before she glanced around the room "Its nice, seems very big but cozy." She said softly before she leant forward and grabbed a tuft of fur sticking out of the couch "Whats this?" She asked showing him the red tuft of fur

Charlie frowned and nudged her some giving a smile but frowned when she snapped at him "Travis is my brother Carmen....he deserves his happieness too. I'll make sure he is going to change her." He explained frowning as she just yelled at him again "Carmen! I said I would handle it!"

She glared at him some more and shook her head "You turn a blind eye to him too much. A pack is only as strong as it's weakest link and in this pack that is Travis. He is lazy and egotistical and all I ever see him doing is moping around the house. Now he brings a human here?! Without permission?! HE takes it for granted that you will go soft on him and I've had enough of it!" she snapped back again, "I can't bring pups into a family that isn't going to be safe." She muttered.

He raised an eyebrow then frowned some "Oh, friend of mine brought his dog over the other day, must've shed on the couch a little. Sorry." He mumbled, taking it from her hand and chucking it towards the trash can in his room. "Where would you live if you got to pick any place?" He asked her, steering the conversation away from his own fur he'd shed onto the couch last full moon.

Charlie sighed heavily and pinched the bridge of his nose as he listened to her "I'm not going to turn a blind eye to this one Carmen! He'll be taken care of okay?!" He yelled back using his alpha tone to silence her before he walked back to the house

Max gave a small nod and shrugged softly "Not sure honestly....I've always wanted to see Germany or Amsterdam." She said quietly smiling a bit at him "But honestly....I don't care these days...as long as you're there." She admitted giving a small smile "Maybe someday we could get an apartment together.." she said quietly holding him close.

Carmen frowned as she watched him go, shaking her head some, finishing her walk and headed back to the house, getting in at the same time the human girl was leaving with Travis, brushing past her a little roughly on her way in without stopping and going straight up to her room to run a hot bath.

travis just nodded slowly, holding her close for the rest of the movie before they got up and started getting ready for him to take her home, frowning at carmen when she came through. “Sorry, she’s uh... a piece of work.” He muttered and kissed Max’s cheek as he took her out to the car, taking her home and smiled some. “I’ll call you tomorrow alright?” He murmured watching her go back into her house and finally drove back home, heading inside to find Charlie waiting up for him.

Max smiled softly at him and gave him a kiss as he walked her to the door. She wanted to ask him to spend the night but she chickened out last minute and just said goodbye to him.

Charlie stayed up waiting for Travis giving a heavy sigh as he thought about what he needed to say to his brother. He looked over at Travis as he walked in and sighed heavily "Sit. NOW." He said shaking his head a bit looking at his brother with furious eyes "What the hell were you thinking?!"

Travis glared right back at him "I was thinking I should test the water and see what she thinks of this place before I force her into a life she might not want!" He snapped back at him. "I'm not going to force her to do anything she doesn't want to so I just wanted to know what she thoght about this place. You're in luck. She doesn't want to live here." He snapped, standing up this time and stepping towards his brother but having refused to change his mate for six months was starting to take it's toll on him and he stumbled, collapsing against his brother as his legs gave out.

Carmen frowned, sitting on the edge of the bath and listening to the yelling downstairs. She was sympathetic to Travis absolutely but the way he went about things always proved her point that he was never alpha material with how little he thought things through.

Charlie frowned more and shook his head "You don't get a choice and you know this!" He yelled as he stood up and soon caught him as his legs gave out. He got him to sit back down and glared at him some more "Now listen and listen well Brother, I put up with far too much from you with this pack. You barely pull your weight, you fucking mope around because you can't find a mate and when you do you won't change her and now look at you. You're going to die if you don't change her and then what?! You either change her or you get out of my pack..I won't have you putting us in danger with a goddamn human being here." He snarled giving him his full alpha force and tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back