• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Breathe Life into Me

He groaned as he let himself relax, pulling her in close to him, pressing his face into the side of her neck. "I love you." He murmured, swaying with her a little. "I love you." He mumbled to her.

Where it was usually calm and the flowers he'd been placing there were usually undisturbed, that morning everything was different. The ground had been completely dug up where her grave was, her body gone as well as the surrounding grass was dead along with the flowers at the marker.

Max wrapped her arms around him and swayed lightly "I love you too." She whispered softly smiling as she felt his hand run to her stomach "You think we will be lucky enough to have a child already?" She asked quietly

Charlie tensed as he got there and growled started to search for a scent as to who could have possibly done this to her. He ran quickly back to the house enraged beyond belief "Who did it?! Where is she?!" He howled the anger of his wolf completely taking him over at this point in time

Danny frowned as he heard Charlie's voice, looking over at him during the last bits of breakfast, "What are you talking about Charlie? No one but you has been over there." He told him, "Here... show me what you're talking about." He coaxed, wanting to get him away from the others when his temper was that bad, gently moving him out of the house and having Josh and Pedro follow them just in case, frowning once they got to the grave site and he saw the destruction. "Charlie none of us have done thi-" He broke off when he heard a familiar voice coming from the tree line and they all watched in a mixture of shock and horror as a fully naked Carmen appeared from between the trees, very much alive and walking towards them.

He smiled and nodded "I think we could be... Hell we tried long enough didn't we?" He chuckled, kissing her softly, taking the loofa sponge, lathering it up with shower gel and gently massaged it all over her, kissing the top of her head. "Mmm... I'm getting worried about Charlie... That he might do something stupid to try and bring her back. He was looking through the old magic books that we have yesterday... Dark magic shit from years ago, just keep an eye on him a little." He murmured to her

Max smiled happily and sighed quietly in a relaxed way as he washed her off "Mmm I will." She said quietly before she massaged the soap on him as well "You need to rest too my love, I don't want you worn down." She murmured softly

Charlie shook his head and let Danny follow him to her grave still fuming. However as soom as he heard her voice his anger vanished in the blink of an eye. He watched her and quickly took off his shirt running to her "Carmen?" He whispered letting her cover herself up "How...How are you alive?" He asked quietly cuppimg her face in his hands

She looked at him confused as he was covering her up just watching him. “I don’t... someone buried me alive.” She muttered, moving away from him already and started moving back towards the house. “Last thing I remember is Diego dragging me out of here... breakfast still there? I’m starving.” She called back to the boys, leaving them standing there shocked while she went straight to her room to get some clothes on then went back down to get some food.

he smiled some. “Mmm... I will, promise.” He murmured, grumbling when he heard someone banging on their bedroom door, cleaning up quick that time and went to see who it was. “This better be an emergency.” He muttered to Danny as he opened the door a crack, throwing clothes on while he listened to Danny plead his case.

Charlie frowned some and shook his head in disbelief "No...Carmen...Carmen wait!" He called as he chased after her and into the house "Carmen what happened to you?" He asked trying to get her to look at him

Danny frowned and got back to the house quickly going to Travis' room and banging on the door "Carmen....she is alive...I don't know how but..she is." He panted a bit out of breath from running so hard "You need to come see her."

She frowned as he was blocking her way to get downstairs and just looked up at him. “Please move. I’m hungry.” She muttered, “Charlie I just want something to eat.” She told him when he wouldn’t budge. “I don’t know what happened! I told you what I know already.” She snapped.

Travis frowned, looking at max as she got out the shower. “Stay here.” He told her, leaving the room to find Charlie with her at the top of the stairs, looking like they were arguing. “You can’t be serious... you got any contacts that can explain this? She was dead... like dead forever dead...” he muttered, going back into his room to make a couple phone calls.

Danny shook his head some taking a deep breath "Only person I could possibly think of is Jorel....but he isn't the doctor of his pack....he does their magic." He muttered

Max was finishing up getting dressed when Travis came in "Babe? Whats wrong?" She asked softly as she sat on the bed watching him

Charlie shook his head stayimg infront of her "No Carmen you gotta think more! You were dead! Completely dead and gone!" He yelled keeping her back

Carmen frowned and pushed at him "I already told you! I don't remember a thing!" She snapped at him, "Who fucking buried me alive?!" She snapped, shoving him to the side forcefully and stormed off downstairs, getting a large plate of food and sitting down to eat outside, away from everyone.

Travis frowned listening to them yelling at each other "Problem... I think... At least... it's not normal... She's alive." He muttered. "Very much so alive... Arguing with Charlie as we speak." He told her quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back