• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Breathe Life into Me

She frowned trying to sit up again until Charlie pushed her back "Obviously for a reason... What is it?" She asked, worried now about everyone's safety and feeling more than a little guilty over them being attacked.

Danny frowned. "She needs help knowing how to keep a mate in check... Charlie a word?" He asked, beckoning him out of the room "It'll take five minutes at most." He promised, waiting until his friend finally joined him out of the room. "He doesn't know how to be an alpha." He muttered

Max went over to Carmen and sat next to her giving a heavy sigh "I'm sorry to bother you but I need your help. I know I'm the last person you probably want to see but for the sake of our pack I need your help." She explained to her hoping she would help

Charlie frowned hesitant to leave Carmen but frowned as he gave a nod and slowly got up following Danny out of the room "Well I could have told you that. He thinks its some birthright but his instincts are harsh....plus we both know his mental state is not at all where an Alpha's should be." He explained giving a heavy sigh

She frowned and just looked over at her "You weren't the one who tried to tear me in half." She muttered, spending the next twenty minutes she gave her as much advice as she could until charlie came back in to let her know Pedro and Josh had come back, "Good... You should go home." She told Max, sending her off with Danny and looked over when Pedro came in to talk. "Diego is here. The female that attacked me... That was his mate, I know that was Farrah." She told him frowning.

Danny sighed a little and gave Charlie as much info as he could until the other two got back and he started walking Max back to the house to get back to Travis. "He should know that he's going to lose half his pack if he doesn't get his act together. Cause we will all go to Charlie... No one wants to lose their pack medic." He warned her, leaving her alone once they got back to the house and he wandered off to get some chores done.

Max listened to Carmen taking all of her advive and thanking her before she made her way out with Danny. She gave a heavy sigh and nodded at him as they got to the house before she looked around seeing the kitchen a mess and the youngsters just laying about "Hey! Get up and clean your mess!" She said sternly frowning as they laughed at her "I said now damn it!" She yelled smirking some as they quickly got up and did as told. She made her way up to Travis and sighed some "Hey.."

Pedro frowned some tensing as she spoke of his brother "That mother fucker....I thought I had lost him." He muttered taking a deep breath and pinching the bridge of his nose

She frowned shaking her head "He won't be happy until we are both dead... Is that who attacked you? Why you were bit when you got to us?" She asked him, starting to feel off and just lwaned back against the couple pillows they had, feeling Charlie's hand on her forehead.

He frowned, glancing over at her and reached for her to coeme close "Where were you this?" He asked quietly, pulling her in close and burying his face into her shoulder as he inhaled her familiar smell

Pedro gave a small nod and sighed heavily "Yeah...but I had gotten him pretty bad and masked my scent." He explained sighing heavily.

Charlie frowned when he felt her become weaker and quickly made his way over to her pressing his hand to her forehead "You'rw burning up." He muttered sending Josh off to get some medicine while he got a cool rag and dabbed her forehead

Max sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around him "On a walk with Danny, he was helping show me the ropes on some stuff." She explained running her fingers through his hair giving him a quick kiss before she pressed her forehead to his.

She frowned some pulling him in closer. “I don’t feel so good.” She muttered, turning as she heard footsteps and saw josh walking back in with a set of claws at his throat and Diego walking behind him.

He just nodded some and held onto her tightly. “Mmmkay... Shall we go get some lunch in town?” He suggested quietly.

Max shook her head kissing him lovingly "We need to stay here, we were just attacked. I think we should take a party out to look around and see where that pack is at." She explained running her fingers through his hair

Charlie growled and stood up looking at the man "Who the fuck are you?" He growled moving to be infront of Carmen. He held his alpha stance making sure he knew his place

"Now now, no need to get hurt getting in the way.... I just need a favour from your pack.... All I'm asking for is that your mate and the Chilean die tonight.... See... Simple request." He smirked, completely unbothered by the man in front of him. "My mate already did half the work for me but I'd like to finish her off myself... Personal reasons, you understand right?" He asked him, stepping closer to Charlie.

Travis groaned a little and just sighed heavily, "I don't think they're coming back for us anytime soon... We sent them packing love, they won't be up to the task of taking us on again. We're safer right now than we have been in months." He pointed out.

Charlie growled at the man shaking his head some "You will not kill my mate you son of a bitch, nor will you kill Pedro." he snarled watching him a bit as he tried to keep his strength and energy up. He could not let this man hurt their pack anymore than he had.

Max frowned some and shook her head some "I don't think we are Travis. Something feels off, very off." she explained stroking his cheek gently and quickly getting up when she heard a commotion downstairs

Carmen frowned as she watched Diego let his claws out and she tried to let Charlie be in charge but she panicked and grabbed at his arm, pulling him away just as Diego went for him, "Stop it! Diego stop please! I know you want this but you can't tear other packs apart! I'm sorry that I ever hurt you but it's not something that we choose! You know that." She begged him but before she could say anymore he'd grabbed her up and off the makeshift bed, dragging her out of the room with his claws at her throat in case anyone tried to make a move and she looked at Charlie apologetically, mouthing a sorry to him before he took her out of the building.

Travis frowned and glared at her "Enough!" HE snarled at her "Enough with talking to me like I'm a child!" He snapped at her and shoved away from her, slamming the door shut behind him as he left the room to go see what was going on and break up a fight between the youngsters.

Charlie frowned some glaring at the man and tried to pull Carmen back before she got infront of him. He snarled and went after him shaking his head some. He growled going to lunged at him but once he saw his claws in Carmen's throat he stopped shaking with anger as he watched the man "You're the one who tried to make her your mate aren't you?" he snarled

Max followed him down and glared at him frowning when she saw someone not of their pack roaming through the bushes trying to be unseen "Travis! There is someone outside." she yelled to him taking a deep breath trying to make sure she kept her eyes on the intruder

Carmen whimpered quietly as he kept dragging her out of there, Diego's own pack stood outside the small cabin in case of trouble as he dragged her into the back of a truck and they took off without a moment's notice. She'd told Charlie everything over the years, including the guy in her pack who was convinced he'd mated with her and when she rejected his offer he'd turned obsessive, everything after that ultimately leading to the death of their entire pack.

Travis glared at her and grit his teeth "Shut up! Enough! Maybe I was right in the first place to never change you! You're so paranoid it's fucking painful!" He snarled at her, walking away again before he truly lost his shit with her.

Max frowned and felt pain as he said those words. She knew what she had seen and he didn't believe her. She frowned when she noticed everyone looking at her and snarled some "What?! Get back to your damn chores!" she yelled before she stormed off to be by herself letting a few tears fall when she knew she was alone finding herself in their small library. She looked through the books and found one of werewolf lore deciding maybe she should read it.

Charlie growled more and tried to run after her but it was no use. He looked at Pedro and gripped at his shirt "You take me to him! You take me to him now!" he yelled before he ran to the pack house yelling for Travis to come out about to beg his brother for his help to save Carmen from Diego.

Travis finally made his way out the back door, glaring at Charlie and stepped up to him a little "I have half a mind to take you out where you stand." He snapped at him a little, smirking a little at seeing his brother so distressed and so disheveled. It was good to know he was finally feeling what Travis had for all of those years.

Carmen grit her teeth when they finally took her from the truck to another building and they were dragging her around, trying her best to not cry out in pain but she should never have been moved this far from Charlie in her condition and she was struggling to even stay conscious.

Charlie took a deep breath shaking his head some "Travis please. They've taken her! They were on our land and you had no fucking clue! She will die!" He yelled pleading with his brother some "I need you Travis, please!"

Diego smirked some as he threw her into the cellar of their make shift home "Still as beautiful as the last time I saw you." He murmured letting his hand trail her body a bit

He stated him down and sighed heavily. “Maxine!” He called loudly, wanting her opinion. His first priority was getting his mate back on side. “And they attacked the first time on your watch so don’t start that with me.” He muttered, a glint in his eye that he hadn’t had for a long time.

Carmen frowned, letting out a quiet whimper,passing out again and feeling the fever starting to take over completely.

Max came out and frowned seeing Charlie there looking beyond panicked. She looked at Travis and raised an eyebrow "Whats wrong? Is Carmen okay?" She asked quietly

Charlie looked to Max with pleading eyes and took a deep breath "They've taken her....I need your help, I can't take them on by myself. I need my brother."

Travis frowned. "Do we risk our safety, do I risk you for the sake of helping Charlie? Who has never lifted a finger to help me with any similar problem." He pointed out, leaning against the railing on the porch and staring down his older brother.

Max frowned softly and took a deep breath "Travis...you've never had a mate before me. I'm sure if this was me Charlie would do the same. He needs our help, this is what we do. We help our pack members, if you don't help they'll never respect you as alpha. They need to know you're there for them." She explained

He gave a shrug then and looked over at Charlie again "So be it... Josh, round everyone up.... Pedro, where are we going to find this pack?" He questioned him, raising an eyebrow when he said he had no idea "Is he not your brother? And you don't know where he's gone?" He questioned him.

Pedro growled at him and frowned a bit "Diego hides his scent better than anyone I've ever known. He would be in an abadoned house or building I know that for sure. Probably with a basement, he likes to use it for 'punishment'." He explained giving a heavy sigh

Max frowned and rounded up the boys while she got herself ready as well frowning when Travis stopped her "I'm coming with you, you will need all hands on deck." She said sternly to him

Carmen woke up to someone throwing a bucket of cold water in her face and she looked up to see Diego stood there with his mate. ‘Are you ready to serve a higher purpose for me? To actually make use of yourself. Leave behind all of your fears, all of your stress... I hope you are, because ready or not, one life ends and your new life will begin.’ She frowned as she listened to him, not understanding a word of what he was saying until she felt him pull her to her feet and his mate took a knife to carmens chest, straight to the heart and the last thing she heard before death was ‘see you in a couple weeks’.

He shook his head frowning “I need you safe. I can’t risk losing you for my brothers sake. He doesn’t deserve that much from me.” He told her seriously. “Please. Just stay here.” He begged her quietly, looking up quickly when he heard Charlie scream out in pain, watching him collapse and made his way over quickly. “What happened?” He questioned him.

Max frowned but gave a small nod sighing softly as she watched him running over to help Charlie

Charlie took a deep breath trying to figure out where to look first when he felt the worst pain of his life rip through him. He screamed out in pain and collapsed shaking his head some as Travis came over "She...she's gone...they....they killed her." He said through pants as he tried to fight through the pain

Travis frowned and let his expression soften, looking to Danny and motioned for him to come over, getting Charlie off the ground and just sighed quietly, letting them take Charlie to the infirmary and sighed quietly, looking over at max again. “He’ll be dead by the morning.” He told her quietly. “That’s why I don’t want you to go anywhere that puts you in excess danger.” He told her seriously, sitting on the porch steps and pulled her in close to him on his lap, trying to take in what had just happened, burying his face into her shoulders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back