• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Aname

One Time Luck
Hi! I'm Aname. I'm shy but I like to roleplay. IRL I think too much, so I like to play characters who, even though they're often quite intelligent, solve problems with brute force. Preferably in stories in which that kind of behavior is appropriate :). I'm not the most creative person, so most of my own ideas involve superheroes or D&D-style fantasy, or weird meta takes thereon, but I'm open to exploring almost any genre other than horror. RP-wise, I play female main characters, and my ideal age range is 16-30ish.

Characters currently in residence in my head include:

*A wandering martial artist (fantasy style) exploring foreign lands
*A young superhero in training / starting her career
*A badass monster hunter

I hope that's enough for an introduction. If you think your weirdness might be compatible with my weirdness, please PM me. <3.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back