• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Borrderlands

Max frowned more a bit shocked at his words. She didn't think he would want to marry her, she was lost in thought trying to think things through. Though she was pulled from her thoughts when he pulled away looking at her enraged "Jon? Jon where are you going?"

EZ frowned some texting her here and there throughout the day to make sure she was alright. He was relieved when she walked in and once everyone was gone he went to one of the back rooms knocking quietly on the door "Carmen?"

She got up and opened the door, frowning at him some. “Come on in:... I’m just looking at apartments.” She mumbled. “Or small houses.” She told him, sitting back down on her bed and relaxed some feeling him sit behind her and leaned back into him. “They ever tell you why I was out with a cop in the first place?” She muttered.

“Make your damn mind up. Cause I can’t have you doing this job forever if you want this to work.” He snapped at her and left to go get some air but after a while he headed back stateside to go home for the night.

EZ wrapped his arms around her as she layed into him giving a small sigh "No...it wasn't my place to ask." He murmured kissing the top of her head gently taking a deep breath as he relaxed with her

Max frowned more now alone with herself. She waited and waited for him to return but when she realized he wasn't coming back she finally broke down and cried herself to sleep

Carmen frowned a little and rest her head back against his shoulder. “The club was being blackmailed by the guy and I was trying to get him to take me back to his so I could grab the stuff he was using.... he attacked me in the street instead. They promised me back up but they ended up getting called onto an emergency run. Help never came.” She muttered. “I ended up in prison and getting attacked like that because of Bishop. And then he doesn’t even have the decency to come visit or tell me anything about what was going on out here? It’s bullshit. So I need to find a place to live.” She muttered shaking her head some.

Jon made it back to bud for the night and just spent the whole time staring up at the ceiling and thinking things over. The last thing he wanted was to lose Max but right now he wasn’t sure he had much of a choice.

EZ listened to her and tensed up a bit taking a deep breath "I'm sorry that happened to you...I understand your anger now." He said quietly kissing the top of her head gently "I promise to keep you safe Carmen...from whatever I can."

Max took her phone and sighed heavily seeing if there were any texts from Jon at all. She tried to reach out a few times but he never responded

-1 month-
Carmen wandered into he club looking over at EZ and sighed a little. He’d been really distant the past few days and it was starting to worry her a little. “Ezekiel.” She greeted, heading behind the bar and looked over frowning some at the heavy set guy walking around looking confused. “Who the fuck is that?” She muttered, starting to clean glasses off.

Jon walked in late in the morning having had a meeting with Marcus super early to catch him up on a few details. He was miserable though. He was missing max desperately and he just wanted her to come home but she was being stubborn about not leaving her job and he didn’t know how else to explain to her that he didn’t need her to be working if he was making enough for the both of them.

EZ looked over at Carmen as she came into the club and sighed heavily. Things had been weighing heavy lately and he had been distant in hopes to keep her safe and out of the shit storm they were in. He looked at Steve and chuckled quietly sipping his water "Carmen." He murmured watching her a bit "Thats the new prospect, Steve. Seems to be a nice guy."

Max came to the clubhouse that morning giving a soft sigh. She had made the decision to leave Vicki's as soon as she got out of the hospital from detoxing. She had just been living there until she found a good rehab to go to. She had been trying to reach out to Jon but he never answered. As she walked in she saw EZ amd Carmen waving at them "Hey....have you guys seen Jon?"

She nodded some and rolled her eyes when he tripped over his own shoelaces. “Looks promising.... you still wanna get pizza tonight? Cause otherwise I’m getting a steak from your dads and doing myself steak and wine night.” She told him frowning some. She was getting a little sick and tired of him pushing her away and she was ready to let rip but she smiled over when max came in. “Hey, just got here a bit ago. He’s in templo with Bish though, you want a drink while you wait?” She asked her.

Jon was relaying things back to Bishop, taking a drag from his cigarette. “I’m gonna take a couple weeks Bish. I’m heading up north to go see some family. Need to clear my head but I should be back by the end of the month.” He told him frowning some and nodded when he was allowed to leave, walking out of there, picked his phone and gun up then frowned over at Max. “Hey... what are you doing here?” He asked her, nodding for her to join him outside.

Max shook her head some and gave a smile "I'm good, thank you though." She murmured happily to them. She was feeling the best she had felt in a long time and just hoped he would be okay with her leaving. She got up when Jon came out and followed him outside sighing softly "Hey...I um...I wanted to talk with you."

EZ smiled some and gave a small nod sighing softly "Pizza sounds great, I um...look I wanna talk with you. Shit is crazy right now." He murmured before he shut up quickly seeing Max come in. Once they left he watched Bishop turn out as well biting his lip gently "Come with me, back room."

Carmen frowned some but nodded and set her rag down, following him to her old room before she’d found an apartment, “I get it EZ... club gets bad sometimes but I’m not gonna sit around and let you push me away cause of it. If that’s how you think this is gonna work then we’re done.” She told him seriously.

Jon frowned some and sat down. “Look I’m sorry about walking out like that I just haven’t had any free time to come talk to you... clubs been difficult these past few weeks but I’m taking a couple weeks off.... I was wondering if you wanted to come up to Oakland with me for a few days.” He told her. His next stop was going to be vickis after the clubhouse so it was good that she had come up as well.

EZ followed her back and gave a heavy sigh "I know..." he murmured wrapping his arms around her and kissing her gently before resting his forehead against hers "I love you Carmen, I just...I wanted you at arm's length to keep you safe. I see that I was wrong."

Max frowned as she listened to him shaking her head some "You didn't even call....you told me nothing." She said more angrier than intended "Listen I came to tell you that I'm done at Vicki's...I've been trying to tell you this entire time, did you not receive my voicemails?" She asked taking a deep breath "I'm going to stockton...they've got a good twelve step program."

Carmen shook her head. “I don’t know how many times I gotta tell you before it gets through that big dumb head of yours.... if I wanted you to worry about my safety I wouldn’t be involved as I am.” She pointed out.

Jon frowned shaking his head. “I haven’t had a phone til yesterday. It got smashed up while I was coming back over the border to check on you.... I didn’t have time to tell you that.... no... no you’re not going to Stockton and leaving here!” He snapped. “Just come with me to Oakland Jesus max I just want you to come home!” He yelled at her.

EZ chuckled softly and kissed her lovingly pulling her into him "Yeah but I don't know how to listen sometimes." He murmured picking her up and letting her wrap her legs around his torso groaning quietly

Max frowned more at him and shook her head "Excuse me?! I was over there for weeks on detox! What happened to the 'You're the most important thing to me?!' bullshit you would spout at me! You got pissed and ignored me! You wanted me to get clean and this is what I am doing! I'm getting clean!"

“You chose the whore house over me. That’s what fucking happened. Shit I don’t care what you do for a job. Not until that job becomes dangerous to the point I almost found you dead in your fucking room.” He told her. “That’s the last thing I ever wanna do. I love you and all I want is you home and safe with me.” He told her.

Carmen frowned and got down again, lifting his shirt and seeing the bruises all over his stomach. “What the fuck happened?” She frowned, going to get the first aid stuff and grabbed some of the arnica gel. “Shirt off lay on your back.” She ordered him

Max took a deep breath and frowned a bit more shaking her head again "Jon you dropped the word marriage and I froze, I've never thought about it. I didn't think you would want it I'm sorry." She said softly before placimg her hand on his arm "I never chose that job over you, you left before I could say yes."

EZ groaned some and moved to lay on the bed taking his shirt off grunting softly as she started to massage him "Got into a fight settle some turf lines, don't worry." He murmured smiling some as she continued to help him. He got up and pulled her close to him once she was done just staring at her some "Marry me."

She frowned and just stared at him stupidly for a minute, shaking her head some in silence still. “I... ez.... no.” She told him quickly in a panic and she walked out of there, grabbing her keys and going to her car, not giving him a chance to follow as she got out of there on complete autopilot.

Jon frowned watching her and rubbed at his face while he stared at her for a minute. “Fuck Stockton... come home with me. Let me take you up to Oakland for a femme days then we can come home and we can spend the rest of my days off in my house just the two if us.... I fucking miss you.” He told her frowning some.

EZ frowned some and cursed himself not meaning to say that so soon. He loved her and definitely wanted to marry her but it just slipped out. He took a deep breath and tried to follow her out but as soon as he got out there she was gone.

Max frowned softly and cupped his cheek gently looking him over "You look like shit baby....I've missed you so much." She whispered before kissing him lovingly keeping herself close to him "I have missed you so fucking much." She whispered against his lips lettin a few tears fall not wanting to let go scared to death that she would loose him if she let go

He frowned just holding her close and kissed her gently. “I missed you too.” He told her quietly, “Why don’t you come back to mine. I gotta eat and get my stuff together but then we can head up to Oakland.” He told her quietly and kissed her cheek.

Carmen had left her phone sitting on the bar top in her panic and within an hour it was ringing repeatedly until Bishop noticed it “Will someone answer that goddamn phone?! Who’s is it?” He asked the other girl at the bar.

Steve frowned and picked up the phone giving it an answer "Hello?" He asked quietly going a bit wide eyed when he heard EZ

EZ gave a sigh of relief after the phone finally answered. He had been out riding for nearly an.hour trying to find her "Carmen baby where are you?" He asked but frowned hearing Steve on the end "Steve? Shit is her phone at the club?! Don't say shit understand, you say anything it'll be the end."

Max held him for another minute before giving a small nod kissing him gently "I'll follow you." She murmured before walking to her car and heading out with him

Bishop frowned watching Steve carefully. “Who was it? Is that carmens phone?” He asked him. “Bring it over here I’ll hold onto it. Must’ve left it behind.” He muttered

Jon agreed and took her back to his place, pulling up and waited til she pulled up behind his car before he got off and took her inside.

Steve frowned some and blocked the number quickly before handing it to Bishop "Some scam bill collector, went ahead and blocked the number so they'll stop calling." He said quietly before going back to his duties

Max went inside with him and gave a small sigh "So why the trip to Oakland? I thought you hated it there." She mumbled quietly

He shook his head. “Oakland holds better memories than this place does.” He told her. “Plus I gotta go see the MC, Alvarez gave me a couple errands to do for him.” He told her.

Angel looked up when EZ eventually got back and frowned seeing how stressed he looked “You okay?” He muttered “You talk to carmen today? Bish is getting worried. She’s been out all day and she’s not got her cell.” He told him, leaning back.

Max gave a small nod and kissed his cheek "Alright then, you want a sandwhich? I can make you one real quick." She murmured as she walked to the kitchen

EZ frowned some and shook his head a bit "No, I talked with her this morning but then she left. Don't know why." He murmured trying to play it off the best he could

He shook his head and just pulled her into his arms. “Just come sit with me while I pack.” He told her, kissing her head. It took them a day and a bit to get up there because they ended up leaving so late in the afternoon but eventually he pulled up in front of his old house and he waited for her to get off his bike before he stepped off as well. “Thank you.... for coming with me.” He muttered.

Carmen stayed missing for a couple days and despite his overall uselessness Steve had managed up until now to keep his mouth shut about the phone call but he looked over at EZ sat at the bar writing things down and then over at Bishop who was still making calls to try and find out where she’d gone. “Do you know why she ran away?” He asked EZ. “You know... seeing as you’re dating and all?” He asked, frowning when EZ shushed him. “I think you should tell Bishop EZ.... it might help to find her.” He frowned not liking to keep secrets from the boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back