• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Borrderlands

Max sat at her spot in Vicky's looking over the clients that were in at the moment. She was starting to get a bit bored which was never good for her. While most people did a hobby or watched TV, she decided herion was a good escape from it all. Having grown up in Santo Padre, her up bringing was similar to most. Growing up nearly dirt poor and barely making ends meet, finding that this line of work was safer and more lucrative than most in this shit town. All she wanted was to get out but she knew that ship was close to sailing and she wouldn't be on it.

EZ sat outside of the clubhouse working on his bike as well as the others just to make sure everything was right for them. Even though he was recently patched they still treated him like a prospect at times. He didn't mind it so much though, kept his mind occupied and away from his thoughts. He glanced up seeing a woman walking through the gates looking as if she owned the place. He raised an eyebrow and stood up wiping his hands on his rag before wiping the sweat off his brow "Can I help you miss?" He called out as she got up to the door

Carmen paid the Uber driver and made her way in through the main gate, heading straight up to the club house. She hadn’t been here since before she went inside. Her it was exactly as she remembered. Including the pendejo who had no clue who she was. “No. You’re good. Bishop here?” She asked the guy, making her way inside and smiling wife seeing her tío sat talking to the other members of the club. “Bish. I’m here.” She smiled wide, making her way over.

Jon had been at the club since last night, trying his best to stay away from the house. He didn’t particularly feel like reliving things and putting himself through it every time he walked in his own front door but he walked out once he saw Carmen get in, sighing quietly. “EZ! Bush’s niece just got here. I think he wants to speak to you!” He called over to him, getting to his own bike and took off to Vicki’s place, not wanting to be around old memories anymore. Just to lose himself in some good pussy.

Bishop looked up from the table he sat at with Jon and Taza smiling wide as he saw Carmen come through the door. He got up and went over hugging her tight to him "Carmen, its good to see you míja." He murmured softly to her. He had practically raised the girl since she was a child so even though she was technically his niece he saw her as more of a daughter. He looked to Jon as he got up to leave and said "Hey, get EZ in here will ya?"

Max was about to go up to her room before she heard the sound of a bike pulling up. She smiled wide thinking it might be one of the Mayan men. She tended to them at times when they came around but it was usually the eldest Reyes son that occupied her bed atleast once a week. To her surprise though it was none of the usual Mayans that walked through the front door. She raised an eyebrow and tilted her head to the side not recognizing him at all throughout her time around them. Quickly she got up before any of the other women decided to pounce and gave him a flirtatious smile "Well hi there sugar, what brings you in?" She asked sweetly

She smiled wider and moved to hug Taza, "It's good to be home." She told them, looking over as the guy who questioned her walked in and over to Bishop while she went round saying hi to everyone. This was her family and it was good to finally feel like she had a purpose again, moving back when Bish called her name and she nodded to the taller muscular guy "Hi, I'm Carmen.... Bishop's niece." She told him, sticking a hand out.

Jon pulled up and headed inside for the first time in a while, for the first time ever by himself, raising an eyebrow at the girl who walked right over, "I'm here to apply for a loan.... What kinda question is that in a whorehouse? ... You're Angel's piece aren't you?" He chuckled, shaking his head some. Angel wouldn't mind anymore. Not now that he had a baby out there and a baby mama he was tryna get back. "Hey Vicki, you can add her to my tab." He winked over at her and let Max lead him upstairs.

EZ looked at her and gave a small smile chuckling some "Well that makes sense now." He said softly before he shook her hand gently "Its nice to meet you, I'm EZ." He said happily to her before turning to Bishop waiting for instructions from him if he had any.

Max rolled her eyes and smirked some at him "Well you know there are multiple tasks that can be provided here." She murmured before taking his hand in hers and led him up to her room "I do usually take care of Angel when he comes around, but he hasn't come lately." She said softly with a small shrug. She closed her door and led him towards her bed biting her lip some "I haven't seen you around before. You from another charter?"

Carmen nodded and left them to it, heading through to the room Hank showed her to for her stuff.

Bishop waited til she was gone before turning to the newest patch. “She’s just got out of prison. She’s gonna be working here. She needs anything, give her a hand. Shit charge should never have gone in the first place.” He told him. “For now, there’s a bunch of cases out back that need stocking.” He told him and sent him off.

Jon smirked as he dropped his trousers, leaning up against the bed. “On your knees then.” He muttered. “Oakland. Padri I sent me down here. Wanted me closer now he’s moved on.” He told her. “You gonna be a good girl?”

Max bit her lip hard as she looked him up and down giving a small nod as she listened to him. She dropped to the floor and got down to business with him for the time being. By the end of it all she lay on the bed panting softly staring at the ceiling anticipating for him to just leave quickly like most of the men did.

EZ nodded some and made his way towards the back starting to stack up some of the cases and then bring them into the clubhouse. He wondered what she had gone in for but he wouldn't pry either, he really didn't need to be on her shit side with being newly patched.

Carmen was making her way out of the room after freshening up, watching down the hall as she could see EZ working, enjoying the view of his muscles while she lit a cigarette and headed out to the main room again, going to sit with Angel and Coco. “So who’s the new guy?” She asked them. Angel had just been patched a few weeks when she’d been arrested but she’d known him well up to that point. At least at the club.

he got up and chucked some underwear on, going to the timer on the dresser and made sure it went back to the beginning. When he had first been in the Santo padre charter he’d always done a double slot so he knew Vicki would just accept it. That had been a long time ago now. He made his way back to the bed. “You can put some clothes on if you like. I won’t make you stay naked.” He smiled.

Angel sipped his beer and smiled wide seeing Carmen "There she is!" He said happily giving her a quick hug before she sat down. He looked over and smiled more seeing his brother giving a small laugh "My baby brother EZ, joined up after he got out of prison." He explained sipping his beer again "Just patched in about a month ago."

Max looked over and watched him giving a small nod "Aren't you a gentleman." She teased getting up and putting on her bra and panties. She made her way to her dresser and pulled out a silk nighty slipping it on before she sat back on the edge of the bed "Would you like anything else? Anything to drink?" She asked softly

She just about choked on her soda and started laughing. “You’re related to that hunk over there? What he do? Steal all your muscle?” She teased him, sitting and chatting with them for a couple hours until it got to the early evening and she headed on back to her room to get herself settled in for some dinner and bed.

Jon smiled a little. “I guess... nah I’m good sugar, just come lay with me.” He told her smiling some and lay back, lighting a cigarette. “How’d a nice girl like you end up at vickis?” He asked her.

Angel flipped her off and chuckled some "Yeah football and prison bulked his ass up." He muttered before finishing off his beer.

EZ smiled some as he came in seeing Carmen coming down the hallway "Hey, if you ever need anything I live in the trailer thats on the yard." He said softly to her "You have a goodnight." He murmured before going off to finish up any loose ends.

Max smiled softly at him and moved to lay with him placing her head on chest tracing light patterns on him "Mmmm who said I was nice?" She asked laughing lightly before giving a small shrug "Grew up here, mom died when I was 18 and I didn't have anything else. Came here because it was easy money, just stayed here since." She said softly biting her lip gently giving a small sigh "Never was good in school or anything, don't have much else skills wise."

She smiled shaking her head some but turned to face EZ and nodded. “Thanks.... I’ll keep that in mind.” She told him then turned back to Angel. “Maybe it’s your turn to go inside.” She teased him, “well boys, I’ve had an eight hour drive down here and I’m tired. I’m going to bed.” She told them, standing up and heading out to the back to go get some rest, looking forward to finally sleeping in a real bed.

He smiled some and nodded, offering her a drag from his cigarette, shrugging when she declined and just tried to relax back “I can get that. My pops was a mayan. Killed him in the end and mom was never in the picture. So it was the natural path.... You got any regulars at the moment?” He asked her curiously.

Max declined his offer for a smoke and listened carefully to him giving a nod "My mother worked here, got pregnant with me after she met some gringo business man who promised her the world. She came back to help pay bills but it wasn't much." She murmured to him. She didn't fully know why she was unloading her life story to him but she was for some reason just comfortable around him. She sat up some and leant on her forearm for support as she looked down at him "Only somewhat regular that I have is Angel, but he hasn't been around lately. Probably got himself an actual relationship." She said softly watching him a bit "Why do you ask?"

EZ sat down with Angel once she was off to bed and sipped his beer some "So I'm guessing you knew her before she went in?" He asked quietly

Jon smiled some as he listened to her, tracing feather light patterns on her arm, giving her a shrug "I don't know.... I guess I might like to make you a regular thing.... Don't wanna step on any toes though." He told her quietly, "I'll let Angel tell you what happened, I'm not pissin' him off." He chuckled, laying there with her for ages until the timer went and he placed a gentle kiss to her forehead, taking fifty dollars out of his jeans, "Here.... That's a tip for layin' and just lettin' me talk." He smiled and got his clothes back on, heading downstairs and went to pay Vicki before leaving. Making sure to look back at Max one last time before he did.

Angel nodded, looking over at his brother, "She's been runnin' round this club since she could walk. Bishop's niece." He told him. "She was already serving the bar here when she was just fifteen. Watch yourself with her, she'll smile to your face but if she don't like what you're doing she'll break a bottle on your head." He chuckled. "Always kept this place alive and looked after the hang arounds even if they were old enough to be her mom.... Used to steal keys off the guys that were too drunk to drive themselves and lock them in her room." He smiled, reminiscing a little then frowned, "She was walking home one night though, went to go see some guy she'd been seeing from the town and she got cornered three blocks from here.... The guy assaulted her. She fought back, tough as shit the way she is and she stabbed the guy. He was a cop though.... They protected their own and wouldn't give her a shot at a self defence trial. Went straight to prison." He sighed some.

Max smiled a bit and blushed lightly. Even if it was just a job she felt a bit honored that he would want to still see her after one time. "Well I'll deal with him next time I see him." She said softly biting her lip as he gave her fifty once the time was up "Hey no you don't have to-" but soon went quiet when he told her not to protest. She followed him down and smiled softly waving at him from the door before she went back to her room.

EZ listened carefully to his brother smiling a bit at how she sounded. Though when he mentioned her past he frowned shaking his head some "That definitely sounds like some bullshit these cops would pull." He muttered shaking his head a bit before finishing off his beer. "I'm off to bed." He muttered before going to his trailer just thinking about Carmen a bit, he couldn't deny that he thought she was gorgeous and he hoped to maybe get to know her better as time went on.

-3 months-
Carmen made her way out to EZ's trailer, early in the morning before anyone else was getting up, getting in using the spare key he'd handed her and smiled a little, seeing him snoring in his bed, his alarm still going off. The boys had all been on a run til the early hours of the morning so she figured he would be asleep til at least ten but she set her key down on the side and slipped under the blankets with him, snuggling in close as she felt him starting to wake up a little, "Hey, go back to sleep." She murmured, kissing him gently and held onto him. She'd worked with him so much both in the scrap yard and at the club house and with their intertwined pasts along with his beautiful brain, she'd fallen hard and fast for the younger Reyes brother. For now, though, she wnted to keep it a secret between the two of them. Until she was sure that this was going to be a long term thing.

Jon groaned some as he heard movement in his bathroom, rubbing at his face and loking up to see Max walking out of there, having forgotten for a moment that he'd asked her to stay over the night before but now he reached for her, grumbling a little, "If I was still paying... How much would this whole night have cost me?" He grumbled, pulling her in tight once she got into bed, holding her against him and kissed her head "Mmmm... you smell nice." He mumbled, half asleep still

EZ snored loudly having had a LONG night before grumbking something incoherant as she got into his arms. He only barely woke up when she cuddled into him but soon fell back into a peaceful sleep when she told him to. He had fallen hard and fast for Carmen in the three months they had worked together at the yard. He had flirted innocently at first not thinking she would actually reciprocate to him. However, as it went on and they talked more he realized how similar they were in so many ways and how much he wanted her to be his girl. He didn't like fully sneaking around and lying to Bishop but he understood her reasoning for it and respected it as well.

Max had woken up early per usual that morning slipping into one of Jon's old shirts and smiling softly as she watched him for a moment. She got up to use the restroom as quietly as she could hoping she wouldn't wake him. When she cane out and saw him awake she gave a small smile and cuddling up close to him "Mmmm baby you I don't overnights." She murmured kissing him gently before she pulled away still keeping herself close to him. Jon had been nothing short of a gentleman to her in the past three months of them knowing eachother. He came by to see her maybe once a week but what had really brought him around more was after she called on him to help her out of a bad situation with a customer. He was roughing up a few of the girls and she knew Jon could help. After that she refused to let him pay and he started coming around almost every spare moment he got. She didn't mind though, he was everything she could have possibly wanted in a man and she hoped that maybe they would make things official in the near future.

Last edited:
She smiled tiredly, rubbing the back of his neck gently while she fell asleep for a while longer as well, eventually waking up once the noise started in the scrap yard and smiled a little, finding him awake and reading, "Mmmm.... I thought you were meant to be the sleepy one this morning." She mumbled, stretching out and sitting up, kissing his cheek, going to use his bathroom and groaned some "Ezekiel Reyes I swear to god if you don't start wiping the fucking seat when you take a piss I will slap you so hard your future kids are gonna feel it." She muttered, shaking her head and cleaning up a little, "I might be Mexican but I'm not a cleaning lady." She muttered, going back to him and laying on top of him dramatically, "You working today?"

Jon smiled some, kissing her head, "Mmmm well apparently you do for me." He chuckled, trailing his fingers up and down her back, "That asshole been back since I came over?" He asked her curiously, "You know if anyone else tries it you just call me right away.... You don't even have to tell me what's going on... If you're not talking to me I'll assume you need help." He promised her. "Oh hey.... I got some cash in my kutte and before you go yellin' at me.... It's cause I want you to go buy yourself something nice.... There's a party at the club tonight, I wanna take you as my girl" He told her "But I don't want you dressed like you do at Vicki's.... or in jeans and a t-shirt.... I wanna show off that I got the prettiest girl around." He smiled, kissing her temple

EZ woke up about an hour later and smiled seeing how comfortable she was. He opened up his book and read quietly until she woke up smiling softly at her "Couldn't sleep anymore." He murmured softly to her. He shook his head at her nagging and smiled more "You try pissing when you're more than half asleep and have to aim." He called to her but smiled more when she came back in "You are stunning you know that?" He said softly

Max smiled softly and shook her head some "Mmm....no he hasn't thankfully." She murmured before kissing him again pulling away and smiling happily at him. She was about to decline his money before he explained it and blushed deep red as she watched him "As your girl huh? That mean I'm like...your girlfriend or somethin?" She asked biting her lip gently trying to hide her giant smile

Carmen rolled her eyes some and tilted her head to look up at him, "And you are such a suck up." She giggled, kissing his chin, "You didn't answer my question though... estás trbajando a hoy?" She muttered, rolling to lay next to him and slipped her arms around his waist, "Cause Bishop wants me behind the bar today, setting shit up for tonight." She grumbled.

Jon smiled as he looked down at her, "You know how adorable you are when you're blushing?" He smiled, kissing her forehead "I mean... I guess it does.... If you're going to a club party.... with a patched member... you're my girl." He smiled at her "If you want to be that is." He murmured, rubbing circles in her hips with his thumbs.

EZ chuckled softly and gently pecked her lips "Yeah I gotta clean up the yard a bit, nothing too bad though." He murmured to her sighing happily as he watched her "I'm thinking we sneek away tonight. I wanna take you somewhere if you don't mind." He murmured quietly before cupping her cheek just looking at her lovingly

Max blushed more and smiled widely at him nodding some "Yes I would love that." She said softly before she kissed him lovingly and moved to straddle his waist "You working at all?" She asked softly

She smiled tiredly. “That would be nice... I don’t really need to be there babysitting anymore.” She murmured, kissing him gently. “I better get up and go back in.” She sighed quietly, kissing his cheek and got up stretching out. “I’ll see you later papí.” She smiled at him. He’d truly been one of the best things to ever happen to her and she was still pinching herself that it was a dream.

He smiled and watched her, nodding slowly “Yeah. I got a meeting.” He murmured, pulling her in close. “I should be able to come pick you up at around 7.” He told her, lighting up a cigarette and just kept his free arm around her shoulders, frowning a little when he looked at the crease of her elbow sighing some. “Max.” He groaned. “I thought we talked about this.” He muttered shaking his head and seeing fresh track marks.

EZ smiled softly at her and pulled her close for one last kiss before he let her go off. He hadn't been this enthralled by someone since Emily and in the back of his mind it scared him just a bit because of just how badly that had ended.

Max frowned softly and quickly hid her arm and kept her eyes away from his "I'm sorry....I...I had a small bit left...but I'm going clean now I promise." She said softly to him. He had found out about her little habit about a month ago when he found her higher than a kite in her room one night. He had been trying to get her clean but so far it wasn't working well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back