• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Borrderlands

She frowned shaking her head, "It wasn't your place... And as you said... You had no idea." She whimpered, "Let's just go get that room." She mumbled, curling up in the passenger seat while they made their way there, checking them in for the night and got into the room with him, going straight to lay down, reaching for him tiredly.

Jon frowned watching them, "Heroin... Fuck knows what it was cut with." He muttered, panicking while Gilly was moving him out of the room and they had to go wait outside, Jon lighting up a cigarette and sitting on the ground shaking some.

Gilly sighed heavily and took Jon out of the room so they could work on her without distraction "You know who her dealer is?" He asked as he leaned against the wall.

EZ gave a small nod and took her quickly to the hotel room. He stripped his boxers and lay with her pulling her close to him. He sighed softly as he heard her sniffled and kissed her shoulder gently just wanting to comfort her as much as he could.

She sighed quietly and leaned into him. “I’m sorry... this isn’t how this was supposed to go.” She mumbled, burying her face into his shoulder and tracing patterns on the back of his neck.

Jon frowned shaking his head. “Creep and Angel took him back to the club house for me.” He muttered, his hands shaking with anger.

EZ held her close relaxing into her touch "Don't worry about it beautiful. I'm here with you." He said softly pecking her lips gently before he lay there with her quietly

Gilly gave a nod frowning when the doctor came out yelling for a crash cart and the nurses ran down to help him "Shit...Jon maybe you should go deal with him. I'll stay with her aight?"

Carmen eventually pulled back a little and took a deep breath, still playing with the back of his neck, "How did anyone ever give you up? I'm not complaining, I get to have you but I'll admit I'm curious as to how you ended up single in the first place." She told him, "Cause I know I'd wait through prison for you." She told him, smiling tiredly.

Jon stood up and frowned, starting to pace, not even listening to Gilly anymore until it got too much and he walked out, going to wait around the back near the entrance to the tunnel

EZ laughed softly but gave a small sigh afterwards "Emily was pregnant....she didn't want to put her life on hold for 8 years. The life we had planned was never going to be that. She got an abortion before I knew about the pregnancy and ended things when she told me." He explained quietly before shrugging some "After that it kind of puts a sour taste in your mouth to fully get close to someone again. Plus my life....I wouldn't want to be the reason someone was in danger...or got hurt."

Angel stood at the entrance to the tunel smoking a cigarette as Jon walked up frowning a bit "Any news?" He asked before stomping out the last bit of his cigarette into the dirt below him "Bish says he'll keep the guy til you get to him, 'parently he's been lacing shit for alot of his clients. Vicki said she nearly lost two other girls to this guy in a strand of 2 months."

She frowned and stared at him shocked for a minute. “Fucking whore.” She muttered. “I hope I don’t meet her.” She frowned, pecking his lips. “Would you ever want kids?” She asked him as she was starting to fall asleep, trying to keep her eyes open but before he could finish answering she was snoring next to him.

Jon grit his teeth and glared at him. “Gilly will call me when we know more.” He muttered and headed down to get back over there and see this guy.

EZ chuckled quietly and nodded some "Yeah we aren't on the best of terms." He murmured but smiled again when she asked about kods "I'd love to have them.." he said softly smiling when he realized she was already sleep "Goodnight Carmen."

Ricardo came right as Jon came in and groaned some "What the fuck man?! Why am I tied up?! I didn't do shit!" He yelled

Jon grit his teeth, taking the butt of his gun and smashed the guy round the face. “You know exactly what you fuckin did.” He spat at him. “You wanted to slow the girls down? Subdue them? Motherfucker this is gonna be slow for you too. Long as I can make it last.” He told him.

Carmen slept through to the next morning and got up, going to get showered and ready to head over to Stockton’s female prison, just wanting to get the last of her parole papers sorted so she could just be at home and checking in remotely with her officer. She had been under the water for a few minutes when she felt arms snake around her waist and she leaned into them. “Morning.” She mumbled.

Ricardo groaned louder shaking his head some "Why do you guys care?! You never did before!" He yelled looking at them all yelling out when a bullet went straight into his foot "What dooes it matter anyways? She's just a whore! Gets paid to give a good time right?!"

EZ woke up to the sound of the shower running amd groaned softly. He looked at the time seeing it was still pretty early and soon rolled out of bed discarding his underwear on the way and made his way to the restroom. He yawned some before he stepped into the shower with her and wrapped his arms around her from behimd "Morning." He mumbled resting his head on her shoulder some "You wake up too early sometimes you know that?"

Jon glared at him, going in until eventually it was Hank and Creeper pulling him off, spitting at the guy. “Let me know when he wakes up again.” He muttered and stormed out of there, going for another cigarette and to wait for news on max.

She smiled and turned to face him, kissing his cheek. “You don’t have to get up with me you know that?” She teased him. “Tell me Papi when you first got out what time were you waking up?” She pointed out.

Gilly frowned some as he dialed Jon sitting in the room they had Max posted up in "Hey man, she is stable for the moment. They got close eyes on her , said her heart stopped once. Gonna keep her sudated for the rest of the day to detox."

EZ smiled softly and chuckled lightly "Touché." He murmured kissing her shoulder gently before he let his hands run up and down her body gently.

She smiled some and kissed his cheek, stepping away to actually get cleaned up for the day, “how much sleep did you get?” She asked him frowning a little as she watched him.

“Alright. I’ll be up there in twenty.” He told him, heading out and going to be with her, letting Gilly leave once he arrived and he settled into the chair, holding her hand gently.

The doctors came to look her over multiple times giving a heavy sigh when they checked on her the final time for the night "If she makes it through the night we'll take her out of sedation, and hopefully she'll wake up and be abke to do the detox while awake." He explained to Jon quietly

EZ frowned some giving a shrug "Couple hours, I'll be fine." He murmured as he started to wash himself giving a small sigh "I never sleep well when away from home." He said quietly and frowned softly before she turned around giving a small smile "Lets get out of here and get you all settled."

He nodded and thanked them quietly, crossing his arms over his chest and kicking his feet up to rest on the end of the bed while he lay back in the chair to try and get some rest as well.

She frowned as she was rinsing off. “If you say so. I’m driving the first part home though. We can get a motel on the way if we need to.” She told him, pecking his cheek and getting out to get dressed, still thinking a little about Medina and the conversation she would need to have with bishop once they got back.

EZ gave a nod and smiled softly before he rinsed off and got out with her. As their day went on he was thankful that the paperwork wasn't too time consuming and went well for her. She was that much closer to being fully free and he was beyond happy for her

Once they were all sorted she took the first drive as promised so that EZ could get some sleep but instead of finding that motel she just kept driving home because he hadn’t woken up yet. She knew the club was working him hard lately and she was just glad he could get some well deserved rest. They got back to the yard in the early hours of the morning and she woke him up long enough to get him into his trailer and get snuggled down into bed with him, “Go back to sleep.” She smiled, pecking his lips and turned the lights out for him.

EZ grumbled a bit as she woke him up and frowned seeing they were home "What? Why are we home?" He mumbled following her into his trailer and laying with her. He mumbled an answer to her before he was asleep again until the later morning finally catching up on all the sleep he had missed.

Max had made it through the night with only one scare with heart rate dropping a bit. She started to wake up about an hour after they took her off the meds groaning softly and squinting her eyes when the light hit them "Huh? Where...where am I?" She asked groggily looking around a bit trying to take in her surroundings

Carmen was already back in the club house working on breakfast for everyone by the time EZ walked through the front door. “Hey there sleepyhead.” She smiled, starting to talk to him until she heard Bishop walk through the door and she turned to him, throwing a rag at him. “Fucking asshole!” She snapped at him.

Jon frowned and looked up, getting up and sitting on the edge of the bed, gathering her up into his arms and sighed quietly. “Hey, hey I got you. You scared me so fuckin bad.” He told her, kissing her head and held her tight

EZ woke up later and smiled as he walked into the clubhouse to the smell of Carmen's cooking. He sat with her for a bit chatting happily but frowned as Bishop walked in seeing her entire demenour change

Bishop walked in for the morning and frowned at Carmen as she threw the rag at him taking hold of it quickly after impact "Why am I fucking asshole now?"

Max relaxed againdt him instantly and took in his familiar scent frowning some more "Jon what happened?" She asked quietly as she clung to his shirt like a security blanket.

She glared at him as everyone had gone quiet and was watching them. “Medina. After all the shit I went through for you and you never had the fucking decency to come up or pick up the phone and tell me that he’d been killed. I’ve been home for almost four months now Bish.... and still I only find out when Ramos tells me once I’m up there!” She snapped at him.

He frowned and kissed her head repeatedly, “you overdosed. Your fucking dealer doped you up to make you easier during a session. You had me so fucking scared.... I thought I told you to call me if he ever came around again and I would sort him out.” He frowned, relieved she wa okay but disappointed that she had just ignored everything he’d told her.

Max whimpered quietly and nodded softly before she took a deep breath keeping herself together "I tried....he um....he knocked me down and pinned me...I couldn't over power him." She admitted taking another deep breath before she wiped her eyes quickly

Bishop frowned more shaking his head some growing angry at her "Get the fuck over it Carmen, this shit happens sometimes. You'll live, he got the proper burial and retrebution." He spat before he stormed into the templo to be alone.

She grit her teeth and walked out of the bar, following after him, shaking her head some. “After everything I went through for your club. After all the bullshit charges they slapped on me and I did my time.... you didn’t have the fucking decency to come visit. You couldn’t even send me a fucking letter to let me know that Medina was dead! What the fuck is wrong with you?!” She snapped, walking out after that and grabbed her keys, heading out to get away from there for the moment.

Jon frowned and kissed her head just holding her close. “You’re coming home with me alright? I’m not having you live there anymore. Shit I don’t want you working there anymore either.” He told her seriously.

Max frowned more as she held him shaking her head some "I can't stop working babe, I need that job." She said quietly taking a deep breath letting a few tears fall "Its the only thing I'm good at." She mumbled

EZ watched everything unfold going a bit wide eyed at the site. He had never seen Carmen like this and he made a mental note to not piss her off that badly ever.

She drove a couple hours away, spending the day out and stayed all day, finally coming back once it was dark and walked into the club, going to get herself a soda then headed straight through to the back rooms, not hearing anyone until EZ knocked on her door once everyone else had gone home.

He frowned. “You could come work at the club but Vicki clearly isn’t looking out for you well enough and shit you don’t need a job here. You think that if we end up getting married you’re still gonna be one of vickis whores?” He frowned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back