• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Borrderlands

Max smiled softly kissing him gently as they got there and got inside his house "Thank you for bringing me." She said softly walking in frowning softly "Mind if I clean up a bit?"

EZ frowned at Steve shaking his head some "Don't fucking say anything." He spat not wanting to talk about it at all. He hadn't slept all night and it was beyond exhausted. Taking a deep breath while he chugged another cup of coffee

He frowned some and shook his head. “If you want... we aren’t staying here though. Just tonight but then I’ve got a motel room.” He told her quietly, walking around and sighing heavily. It was mostly stripped bare by this point except for his old bedroom which still looked the way it had when he had lived there.

Chucky came running inside and looked over at EZ. “Carmens just got back. Bishop... told me to come get you.” He told EZ frowning some. “Be careful Ezekiel. He didn’t look very happy.” He told him.
Carmen was stood outside of her car crying and shaking a little looking roughed up and talking to Bishop, explaining everything.

Max gave a small nod and kissed his cheek "Alright well where is the restroom? I need to pee!" She said giving a small laugh before following his directions and going inside. She fid her business and groaned softly feeling a headache come one. She look through his medicine cabinet for pain killers and frowned when she found old needles sitting there.

EZ rushed outside and went wide eyed seeing how she looked "Carmen?! Carmen what happened?!" He asked worriedly trying to pull her close to him but frowned as Bishop stepped between them "Bish what happened? Is she okay?"

Carmen frowned shaking her head some. “Bish stop. It’s not his fault.” She muttered and moved around him to stand next to EZ, slipping her arms around his waist and nodded. “We’re together. We’ve been dating almost as long as I’ve been here.... I’m sorry I freaked everyone out but I panicked and I took off.... I’m home now.” She told him, frowning when he just told her to go wait inside and she limped towards the club house, letting Angel help her inside while Bishop and EZ were left out there together for a while. She didn’t relax at all until she saw EZ come in and sit next to her, “everything good?”

Jon eventually got back down to the lunge and sat down, looking over at max comin out of the bathroom “Hey... why don’t we go get a motel room tonight as well... I’ll get cleaning in here tomorrow but we can go get dinner an- what’s that?” He frowned seeing the bag in her hands and noticing the look on her face. “What’s wrong querida?”

EZ wrapped his arms around his instantly as she came to his side giving a heavy sigh. He looked at Bishop and took a deep breath as Carmen went inside with Angel "Listen Bish...we wanted to make sure it was serious before we said anything." He murmured gruntimg when he felt Bishop's fist collide with his jaw "I love her..." he muttered and fell when he got hit with a gut punch next 'Break her heart and I'll rip yours out of your goddamn chest.' He heard Bishop threaten before leaving. He walked in sitting next to her and showed her his jaw which was now sporting a fresh bruise "We're good."

Max picked up the bag and frowned more and she inspected them knowing those needles all too well. She walked out and took a shaky breath letting a few tears fall as stared at them barely registering what Jon was saying "What....what are these?" She croaked out finally showing him the bag of needles

She frowned and just nodded, holding onto him plus a couple ice packs in various spots while she stayed silent until they were alone and he was helping her back to his trailer. She stopped halfway though and looked up at him, shaking her head. “There’s a body in my trunk.” She whimpered.

He frowned and looked at them sighing heavily. “Put them down and I’ll explain everything.” He told her gently, waiting til she was sat opposite him and he took a deep breath. “I already told you I was in a long term relationship up here... I didn’t mention I was married though. Sofía....” he paused and swallowed a little before continuing. “I’m not married anymore not by choice but because some asshole got her addicted to heroin and I had to walk into my house after work and find her dead on the kitchen floor.” He told her. “So they’re not mine. They were hers.” He mumbled.

EZ stayed next to her not leaving her side until they got into his trailer letting her lay down while he looked everything over to make sure it was in its right place. He quickly stopped though when he heard her and went wide eyed turning to look at her "What?" He asked quietly

Max sat across from him and placed the needles in his hands taking a deep breath. She took a deep breath giving him a small nod "Thats why you left...." she said softly watching him a bit

He nodded and frowned, swallowing a little. “I... I can’t do that again Max. I love you and I want you to be clean but if you weren’t gonna put the effort in... I wasn’t about to put myself through that shit again.” He told her, getting up to dispose of them.

Carmen whimpered again and started shaking. “I went to a truck stop cause I had no money for a motel, I was going to the bathroom and some guy jumped me. He wsssnt a trucker, some hobo cause he was looking for cash.... I had my switch blade just in case I needed it and I just reacted.... he had a gun. I panicked and I... I got his body into my trunk and started coming back here. So there’s a dead guy in my trunk.” She whimpered.

Max followed him into his kitchen and wrapped her arms around his torso pressing her face into his back "I'm here babe....I'm not touching that shit again." She said quietly before taking a deep breath and letting go of him "Kinda need a place to stay though....Vicki wants me out....you think I could crash at the club?"

EZ took a deep breath and slammed his hands on his counter shaking his head "Damn it!" He yelled not evem trying to fix that things that had gotten out of place from his outburst. He waan't mad at her though, it was all towards himself. He nodded some and took another deep breath "We'll take it over the border tonight, bury him." He muttered

She nodded and just curled up shaking some and reached for him. “C’mere.” She mumbled frowning and just pulled him to sit with her for a while, gently brushing her fingers across where Bishop had hit him. “I love you.... I’m sorry I took off.... I just.... I think someday I would like to marry you EZ... but I’m not ready for that anytime soon.” She explained quietly.

He turned around to face her, lifting her up to sit on the counter in front of him and kissed her head. “Mmm I love you.... I was hoping you would come stay at mine.” He told her just holding her for a while and enjoying peace and quiet for a change.

EZ layed with her and shook his head some kissing the top of her head "Don't apologize.....I shouldn't have said that so carelessly...I wasn't thinking straight. Make no mistakes though, I did mean it, but I understand and I'm okay with waiting." He said quietly before he kissed her lovingly "As long as I got you I'm good."

Max wrapped her arms around his neck and help him to her while she ran her hands through his hair giving a small no "I would like that a lot actually."

She just held onto him silently, burying her face into his shoulder and eventually fell asleep curled up for a nap.

He smiled and nodddd, kissing her gently. “You wanna go stay at a motel? I won’t make you stay in this house.” He promised her.

Max gave a small nod and kissed his cheek gently as she got off the counter "Yeah that sounds great." She murmured before taking his hand in hers

EZ eventually fell asleep with her but woke up when he heard his brother banging on the door to his trailer

Carmen woke up to the sound and jumped a little, pulling the blanket up to her chest while he went to answer it, watching the two of them now that it was dark outside, just hoping that no one had found the guy in her trunk.

He nodded and got a few things together then took her back out, locking it up and he got on the bike waiting for her to be comfy then took them into town more to a motel he’d used a couple times on trips back up here.

EZ frowned some as Angel told him there was a cop here looking for Carmen and shook his head some "She isn't here get him gone." He muttered quickly closing the door and locking it "You gotta get out of here, there is a cop looking for you."

Max sighed softly as they got in and collapsed onto the lumpy bed reaching for him "What do you want for dinner? I'm starting to get a little peckish." She murmured

She frowned shaking her head. “No I don’t.... I can’t.... you don’t have a back door how am I supposed to get out without them seeing me?” She whimpered, shaking a little and got her shoes and her hoodie back on quickly until there was banging on his trailer door again and this time it was the cops voice telling her to come out with her hands on her head.

He smiled and sat next to her. “I’d say you but I don’t think dead wives and shitty motels make for a romantic settin.” He smiled tiredly. “I’m easy with whatever. They got doordash round here.”

EZ shook his head some taking a deep breath "No Carmen you can't....please let me get them to back off." He said quietly pulling her close to him

Max gave a small laugh and nodded some "Yeah I'm afraid it doesn't." She murmured before kissing him gently. As the night progressed she stayed cuddled with him smiling some. It was nice to have this quiet time with him without any interuptions.

She shook her head as she listened to them banging on the door again. “EZ stop.” She muttered, slipping her arms around him tightly and kissed him desperately. “I fucked up and I did this. I gotta own up to it.” She whimpered a little then went to open the front door, barely getting it halfway when there was a loud bang and she dropped to the floor. They’d opened fire the moment she started opening the door and she’d been hit in the stomach.

Jon had been dozing in and out all evening, exhausted from the long ride up but he woke up around 10pm with her watching the tv and stretched out some, pulling her in closer. “Mmm.... I love you.” He murmured to her. “You know that right?” He asked her quietly.

EZ held her close and sighed heavily as he let her go. He went wide eyed when he heard thr gun shot and quickly rushed over to her "What the hell?!!" He screamed at the cop looking her over "She was coming out why did you shoot?!" He screamed turning his attention to her "Carmen? Carmen?!"

Max smiled softly at him as he woke up and turned the TV down a bit "Of course I do, if you didn't I wouldn't be here with you." She said quietly before kissing him gently "And I love you too."

She had fallen face first into the dirt and was already half passed out, barely aware of them grabbing EZ and wrestling him to drag him away from her. The rest of the club was just coming out of the club house to see what was going on and then she blacked out.

He smiled tiredly and just pulled her in closer. “When we get to the club house tomorrow I’ll introduce you to Rita. She’s the prezs old lady. She’ll keep an eye on you while I’m in a meeting.” He promised her, kissing her cheek and just played with her fingers. “What are you watching?”

EZ grunted as they started to wrestle him away from her "Get her help!" He yelled as he tried to get away but soon stopped fighting when they hit him on the back of the head with their club.

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly "Alright, she can teach me the ropes of being an Old Lady." She said giving a small laugh befpre turning her attention to the TV "Trash TV...I love this stuff sometimes."

Jon just nodded and pulled her tighter into his arms. “You wanna turn that off so we can go to bed?” He asked her quietly, sitting up some and stretched out, pulling his shirt off and changed into the jogging bottoms he’d brought with him.

Carmen came to a couple days later, bit by bit, handcuffed to a hospital bed and looking over at EZ sat in the chair next to her. “You look like shit.” She croaked out with a smile.

EZ looked over when he heard her start to wake up and let out a sigh of relief. He rushed to her side and held her hand in his taking deep breaths "Shit Carmen...I....I thought I lost you." He whispered

Max got off of Jon's bime as they arrived back at the clubhouse frowning when she saw the crime scene units there still looking over everything. They had decided to take an extra day to themselves on their little vacation and were completely out of the loop "Jon? What the hell is going on?" She asked quietly seeing a very angry Bishop staring down the cops

She gave it a gentle squeeze and frowned, shakily reaching up to his face. “They do this to you?” She asked hoarsely, looking longingly at the cup of water on the side.

He frowned shaking his head. “No idea.... go wait by the scrap yard for me.” He told her, kissing her head and went to speak to Bishop before he went back to her “Apparently we miss all the fun.” He told her then went on to explain what had happened with Carmen. “Cops rolled up here a couple nights ago to arrest her for the missing guy, shot her then beat the shit out of EZ for trying to help her.” He muttered.

EZ gave a small nod and noticed her gaze quickly picking up the water and helping her drink it "I'll be okay, I've had worse." he said softly kissing her forehead gently "How are you feeling?" he asked quietly taking a deep breath as he watched her

Max waited for him making sure to stay out of the way of everyone. She frowned as Jon came back and explained everything "Oh shit...is she okay? Did she survive?" she asked worriedly wrapping her arms around his neck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back