• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: Sienna Eliruz Eliruz

Snagging onto the girl’s link he attempted on projecting a thought towards her before shaking his head. It wouldn’t work, he should have known better that only their species could communicate with each other that way. Shaking his head, he stepped behind her when she offered her shoulder to be looked at. Gazing at the scars he had already set out to trace the brand on her shoulder, blue eyes grazing over the symbol. “Old, old and ancient,” he muttered leaning in to examine the niches in the skin. “I’ll give the old guy some credit—or whoever took over this symbol at least,” he huffed. Backing away after looking the brand over he leaned against a wall.

I’m not particularly in the mood to carrying your memories along with my long list of developing ones but—wrist please,” he mused. He wouldn’t kill her, no not unless she wanted to be killed—maybe not even then since he’d get stuck with her memories and it’d make him more than sympathetic, he’d have empathy. He would have to hide it, even if he was immortal the pain she felt might trace back to him and that is not as fun.​

Sienna|Lichen|Blood Slave
Living Room
Shaded Shaded

Sienna glanced back at Larkin, feeling his fingertips already tracing over the indentions that ran along her shoulder, a faint shiver running down her spine. As he spoke quietly to himself, she furrowed her brow once more as he regarded the marking as old and ancient. The female began wondering what the marking could even mean, seeing how the men and women at the Auction house wouldn't come near her unless they absolutely had to. Was it because they were afraid of whatever this brand meant?

With a now nervous look, she turned around towards the male and lifted her wrist to him. There were no bruises, bite mark scars, not even a slight uneven tone on her wrist.

Sienna didn't remember ever being drank from, so she wondered how she would fair after said feeding.

Feeling rather tired, upset, and in a way moody she heard of Larkin using a shower during the car ride so she decided to go first since he was doing things. Going to the shower she stripped her clothing off and went in the shower turning on the warm water as she takes in a deep sigh, enjoying every moment as she relaxes and lets the water wash over her, the bandages of leather slide off easily to the floor with small scarring as she moves over to start cleaning herself .

Jaehwa
Location: Ordan's room - sitting room - healing room | Interacting: Ordan & Zumitri ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ), Adesina ( Eliruz Eliruz )

Relieved to see Ordan in a better state, Jaehwa smiled. "Pegleg for sure. Although Maybe it'll be too hard to walk with one. A prosthetic arm would be cool, especially if it was like Iron Man's." He nodded as he was told it wasn't his fault, knowing full well that he wasn't to blame for the injuries. Even still, he felt a tad guilty, but he hoped he'd get over it given time. "I'll get going now. Take care."

Once he got a reply from Adesina, he responded immediately. "Ordan requested that I fetch you," Jaehwa said, making his way to the sitting room. "Please go see what he needs. He's in his room." Rubbing his eyes, he sighed. Drowsiness was starting to get to him, weighing him down. He recalled Ordan's words to sleep if he needed it, but he couldn't rest just yet. There were still things that needed to be done before he could retire.

Ducking out of the sitting room, he headed to the front door and locked it firmly. He covered the back door, as well, and went around all the windows on the first floor, making sure they were closed and locked. As Jaehwa walked, he yawned occasionally, tears from the action swelling in his eyes. He rubbed them away and pressed on, stopping by the healing room.

"Do you need any help?" he asked, spotting Zumitri and Eden. "If not, I... I think I need to rest." He leaned against the doorframe, waiting for a response.

Blake | Eveleen
Location: Lichen home entryway | Interacting: each other | Mentions: Rhea & Oliver ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ), Larkin ( Shaded Shaded ), 040 ( Lenny2000 Lenny2000 )

Hearing someone yell for Rhea and Oliver, Eveleen perked up. She hadn't met everyone in the house yet, she was sure, so she was interested to see who these new people were. Slowly, she crept up to the entrance, noticing Sienna had already wandered off somewhere. She wasn't in time to see Larkin or the girl, but she did see Blake, who leaned against a wall.

"Hello, sir. I'm Eveleen. You may call me what you like," she recited, then tilted her head. This man reeked importance and authority. She was curious. "And you might you be... the alpha of the pack? It's a pleasure to meet you."

Blake looked up, a contemplative look on his face before his eyes sharpened with focus. "Ah, Eveleen, then. You're one of the blood slaves Oliver and Rhea bought?" He liked its submissiveness already. "I am indeed the alpha." Reaching for the side of her face, he tilted her head this way and that, inspecting her face. "You could use some sleep, get those eyebags taken care of." He was always very particular with the way his prey looked. This was why he would've preferred to purchase slaves on his own time.

"I... suppose so, sir. My apologies if I'm not up to your standards." Eveleen looked hurt by his words, her eyes lowering. She knew she wasn't the prettiest in the bunch, but her blood was good. Why couldn't that be all that mattered? That and her personality. She tried to be acceptable.

But Blake waved a hand dismissively. "It's alright. We'll get you fixed up. Besides, I'm stuck with you. Just let Rhea play with your hair and pick out some outfits for you and you'll be fine."

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: Sienna Eliruz Eliruz , Rhea scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Humming softly, he gripped her wrist, taking his own observation of the skin surrounding it he declared that she hadn’t been fed on from the usual spot. Bringing it up to his mouth he quickly sunk his fangs into her, and in his moment he began feeding slowly and not in a huge amount. He had closed his eyes when he got a good amount from her, and when he pulled away he placed his hand over her wrist. Placing his thumb over the two holes and poles in her arm he swished the blood around before actually enjoying. It was indeed a rare type and a very delicious type.

You were forsaken with the good blood,” he commented, before leaning back with a grimace. It was a reminder that she was indeed alive and it would be the same thirst satisfying pain. He shook his head before leaning back, eyes closing as he sucked in a breath of air—though when he opened his blue eyes he grinned to cover up the aching on his back.

You—“ he grunted before dipping downwards, “Don’t remember anything from where you came and hence forth?” he inquiried, it was a draw back for him at least. Larkin has drank from many and kept them alive afterwards, he had to kill off or wait for many of his victims to die before he could actually move on. Their memories weighed him down and so with this new fresh set he flinched left and right, blue eyes flickering between his more beastly side. He hadn’t been so unused to the feeling of fear before, and the slashes he felt being sliced over his back reminded him of what his family did to many original Americans. “I need to lay down...” he wanted to dismiss himself, and when he began feeling relief as images and descriptions flooded his mind, he recognized a familiar face. It would be a personal matter to take up with Sienna and Blake, though he doubted Blake would really care unlike Larkin.​

Rhea

She listened as Larkin began explaining for her about amnesia and how the slave in question might have blood still in her body. Rhea had not thought of that. “I see. I’ll let Oliver deal with that stuff then,” said Rhea. The woman jumped at the voice again entering her head, snarling as the not mute blood slave spoke. “One would think humans were not taught to eavesdrop,” said Rhea. She then let Larkin and the blood slave talk.

Shaded Shaded Eliruz Eliruz

Zumitri/Ordan
Ordan looked at Jae as he spoke of maybe getting a prosthetic arm like iron man. “I’ll see what I can do,” said Ordan before Jae wished him night and leaving.

When Jae spoke of asking if he needed anything, Zumitri shook his head. “No Jaehwa. You may go to sleep,” said Zumitri. “Do you need sleep pills? I have Nyquil if you need it to sleep, it’s in my bag.”

Kipsy Kipsy Eliruz Eliruz

Sienna|Lichen|Blood Slave
Living Room
Shaded Shaded

The female watched Larkin with wide eyes and flinched as his fangs pierced her wrist, a small whimper leaving her lips. She rested a hand around his wrist, squeezing to focus on something other than the stinging pain of two sharp objects lodged in her wrists. As fast as he had pierced her skin, he was done; a breath left her lips in silent relief as he covered her now bleeding wrist with his thumb. Surprisingly, he was being somewhat gentle and this definitely surprised Sienna.

She began seeing discomfort flash in the large brute's eyes, which he quickly covered up with a strained grin. "Yes, I do not remember anything; although, I do get flashes of a man's face. He..He is quite frightening but then I see another person; it seemed like he was helping me with escaping from some place." She replied back through the mindlink; a small pain ignited in her temples, causing her to wince. Her hand began squeezing his wrist tightly as a flashback hit her hard. An agonized sound left her as she doubled over; blood, screaming, yelling. As her breathing labored and pain bloomed in another part of her head, she let go of Larkin's wrist and slid her hands into her hair, fisting the silky locks.

"Maliki.."

The word slipped through the mindlink to Larkin, the images slowly to a stop and her body trembling. Tears trickled down her cheeks as she stared down at the floor, not knowing what she'd just witnessed.

"Who is Maliki Mikaelson?"

Sienna asked in a pained voice. Her eyes slowly lifted and connected with Larkin's pained gaze.

Adesina|Custos|Vampire
Sitting Room to Alpha Tower
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Nodding to Jae, she thanked him and made her way to the Alpha's tower. She wondered what he wanted; being a vampire in a pack of werewolves, she didn't think that whatever Ordan had to say was going to be good in the slightest. Shaking away such thoughts, Adesina soon arrived at the door to Ordan's tower. She knocked and once given the okay, she moved inside.

"You wished to see me, sir?"

As she was done with her shower she was fully clean and replenished in energy but felt a sense of restlessness, she didn't want to go to sleep, she didn't feel ... safe..

Drying herself off she looks at her tattered leather armor and sighs softly and decided to wear it despite the circumstances, it was broken armor but there was no other choices.. finally stripping herself up she started to exit the shower room and heads off to the hallway to the training room.

At the training room there were practice dummies and such with archery sets and other tools. It was not unexpected in her expression but she didn't get to try out the new tools yet.

Going down to the archery range she wanted to test out the bow and arrow 🏹 set she grabbed the tools and fumbled with the arrow to the string. Aiming the bow to the archery stand she pulled back the string with as much force as she could use before she released. Upon letting her fingers go the arrow flew freely against the wind as it hit the blue ring , not the target she wanted as she was unamused " ...stupid arrow.." she says to herself..

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: Sienna Eliruz Eliruz , Rhea scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Well,” he started, going to place a hand on her shoulder he retracted it the moment that she buckled over in an upset rage almost. He looked down empathetically at her, he understood what she went through considering he just lived through it. The blonde brute sighed, his blue eyes turned towards Rhea before flashing to the female slave. “Maliki—he is as old or older than myself. The Andley’s and Mikaelson’s dealt in family business,” he attempted to translate before stepping aside.

Will you be alright? I think we should discuss this on a later time, I have a blood slave to locate after all,” he wanted to be excused, he needed to relax. The girl was still somewhere within the building and so that entailed him having to spend less time finding her, and until then he would stroll around the house. He needed to recollect himself, he needed to eat—really eat. Sienna was far too thin, he would suck her dry and she needed some time to adjust. “I’ll take my leave.”​

Isabella
Everything seemed to be going in a whirl, she thought to herself, as she found herself again driving single handedly, with the baby being handled by the mute. She didn't think silver was supposed to stay in a supernatural's body for this long, it definetely, wasn't doing her any good. Jason seemed to be conscience now,
thankfully, although he still did seem pretty hazy.

Audrey had died. After all her efforts, all her struggles, she died. By the very scum that shot her in the arm, that stole Malachi, that brought her into this pittiful state.. Isabella's vision swam before her momentarily as a painfully resisted tear welled in he eyes, partly because of her injury and partly because of Audrey, although she made herself believe it was because of the pain in her arm. A new found hatred for the Blood Order burned in her, a hatred that was never there before, before she had hardly noticed them, hardly recognized them... now though, in her eyes, they were vermin, cowards that should be stamped out.

She had never, and probably never will, admit that she actually felt sorrow over Audrey's demise... it was hard for any Alpha to see a member of their pack die, and Audrey was still pretty new, someone she had actually tried to think for her best interests.

She shook of this sign of weakness, this emotion that the ideal alpha shouldn't be feeling. She had bigger problems now, problems that were more of concern at the present. Right now, she was heading for Boreal mansion, from there, she would gather her thoughts and regroup them, the future of Boreal seemed quite shaky at the moment.

As she came on to Boreal's beautiful driveway, now wet by the rain that had passed, she looked over at the mute in wonder. It was odd that a normal human should know so much about them, odd that they would offer any sort if help. She would have to learn about him later.

She got out shakingly, as so did Jason and the mute. She went over to the mute first, and the baby from him. "Your help was invaluable, even if Audrey did die, and I am not one to not repay debts. As long as I am alpha, Boreal will be in your service. I would be happy to see that you, your friend and car are dropped off somewhere, since neither of you can drive, but you would have to wait for a moment, if you don't mind." Then she remembered that she still did not know his name, and it would be undignified to call him 'mute'. "I just remembered I don't know your name? I am Isabella, Isabella Tolinder." The mute seemed to hesitate a little, then took out the notebook and flipped to a page and showed her. "Tyress Maron". Tyress Maron? I wonder if I'd heard of the Marons before, she thought. "Well then Tyress, if you would come inside, I'll see to you shortly."
She heaved a sigh of relief as she entered Boreal mansion... ah.. the warm, sweet smell of home. First thing she did was put Nisha in the nursery, she was already fast asleep at this point. Then she went over to her room and took out a laptop, and sent a quick alert to the other two Betas to return to headquarters immediately , who were outside at the moment. Normally, she would have used her phone, but she had lost it in the explosion.

Then finally she called Jason and went down to the infirmary. She ordered Jason to take a pair of forceps and take out the bullet. He looked a little nervous, but she could take it no longer, and didn't have time to be Anesthetized. He took the forceps gingerly, and plunged it into her wound, as she clenched her teeth, nearly biting her tounger off. Then if was all over, and the shiny, silver bullet was dropped onto a little platter, covered with gore. Fresh blood gushed out of the wound, but it was already less purple and dead looking, and a quick antiseptic and bandage made it feel much better, although she still couldn't use the arm.

Tyress
Tyress held the baby silently, as usual, throughout the whole car trip. He was quite shocking to see that that young girl had died, and by his companion's steely silence, it seemed to affect her too. He guessed they were going to the Boreal HQ, and sighed. There goes market day... poor Manginus must be soaking wet.

He looked quite stunningly at the beauty of Boreal Castle. It was nestled between quaint flower gardens, and surrounded my jaw-dropping scenery. This was definitely not the dark, musty werewolf lair he had imagined before. When he came out of the car, he wondered if he was too walk back home, although he wouldn't mind a little night stroll through the gardens. Then Isabella spoke to him. Her tone was much more cultured than before, much more warmer, although still with a hint of cold steel. When she said that Boreal was in his service, he internally snigered. It would be interesting to see the irony in their sudden change in behaviour if they found out he was a dhamphir. He respected the offer anyhow, and bowed ever so slightly. He was glad, however, to note that the Alpha would see their car dropped off. It was indeed a kind gesture, and solved one of his problems.

He was indeed rather hesistant to give out his real name, but it seemed evident now, they were a little more than passing acquaintances, and names were bound to be exchanged. He gave over the baby relieved, and walked inside the spleandor of Boreal, and ran his hand through his shoulder length hair as he looked at the surprisingly reasonably bright hall and entrance.
Supernaturals continued to amaze him. Soon he found himself sitting in a cozy chair, enjoying the heat of fire as he waited for Isabella to finish her various duties.

Basilia
Basilia sat next to Ken, letting him sleep if he desired while she looked through her laptop. She needed new members. A new doctor and scientists were important. The woman accessed Firefox’s search engine and began searching for potential recruits and profiles. She had to go into the dark web to find anything remotely useful to catch her eye and flicked through a few pages until she found a profile and clicked on it. Reading over the profile, the woman bummed to herself quietly as she drank her water before accessing her email and typing up a message.

Send New Email
New Email Received
Liu
Request for a meeting
It has come to our attention that you have skills we desire and rather intriguing goals that match up with ours. If you are interested, respond to this email with the word ‘capture’ and a meeting will be sent up with a date and time.

Pressing send, she closed her laptop and stood, putting the laptop on the table. About to turn back she heard a knock on the door and turned. “What is it?” She questioned. Hearing a muffled answer, Basilia scowled and turning headed back to the bath and pulled on her sweats before heading towards the house and pulled he jacket on over the top of her nightgown before stepping outside. “Did I or did I not say do not bother me unless it is an emergency?” She questioned as soon as she had shut the door behind her and was led through the hall.

“Sorry mistress but we have some problems,” said the Shadow.

“What problems?” Questioned Basilia with a frown as she turned to face the Shadow. Not even one day back and she had nearly lost her friend twice today. Now apparently there were other problems.

Kipsy Kipsy (liu briefly)

Ordan
Ordan was left in silence until Adesina arrived and asked what he wanted her for. Both Zumitri and Jaehwa had said to rest and not get out of bed. The alpha closed his good eye and pushed himself up to a sitting position as he stared at Adesina. “Don’t worry. I wouldn’t breed you even if you were a wolf,” he said. The alpha shook his head as he raised a hand to touch the bandage around his eye. “Zumitri has ordered me to remain in bed for two weeks to recover and let my eye heal. As you are my only vampire...though I have never heard of women having concubines or men that are concubines, I am promoting you. Both for today and how loyal you have proven yourself in the past. Therefore you are now officially the alpha vampire of Custos.”

Eliruz Eliruz (Adesina)

Last edited:

After focusing on a few of her shots she finally achieved in the yellow ring area after hitting more red areas and one arrow flew outwards and could not be found again. She placed her bow to the ground and found herself on a practice dummy . It was mostly straw and wood that anyone can see stereotypically planted to the ground. Looking upon a selection of weapons on a rack she placed her hands to her hips and things deeply of which one to use. The sword is the classical choice but it's for anyone , the mace is dangerous but very heavy for her, the daggers are light and fast but they barely do damage. . She looks at all the voices until she takes a look at the axes. A throwing axe might be nice with daggers ... she finally decides to have two throwing axes as well As a longknife as she grabs it and runs to the dummy. Sliding across the field she threw the axes and only one nicked the target. She then lunged at the dummy and within seconds of the axe throwing she drove the knife deep into the dummy. The exercise made her on her knees in the energy spent and panting as she slowly took the knife out

Adesina|Custos|Vampire
Alpha Tower

Adesina closed the door and stood in place, watching her Alpha as he spoke. Furrowing her brow at his comment but not saying anything, she found it humorous. As he spoke once more, she began realizing why she was here; she was being promoted a ranking. She had to admit, it was a great honor, but he really didn't have any other choice since Zumitri had told him to get some rest. "I will serve you and our pack with the highest honor and clarity," she dipped her head in respect, "Thank you, sir."

The vampire watched Ordan before cracking a small smile for the first time and chuckled. "Besides, with the utmost respect, sir; I wouldn't breed with you either. I've had my share of..past relationships and I'd rather not get distracted from my duties." She straightened up and crossed her arms, a finger tapping her chin. "But..I have seen a change in Eden over the past two or three months; she seems oddly..concerned and protective of you. I'm sure it's just her getting used to having an Alpha," Adesina commented curiously before shrugging; it wasn't her business.

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Healing Room

Eden looked towards the doctor then Jae and wished him a goodnight. Turning back towards Zumitri, the female furrowed her brow and reluctantly allowed him to look at her wounds. "I'll be fine, I just need to clean up and let em' heal; fighting a rogue is never really easy business." She sighed softly, tossing the rag into the sink with ease. Slowly, she looked towards the doctor, trying to make her question sound nonchalant but it just came out a bit more worried than she wanted it to. "Is Ordan going to be okay? I know he got hurt, and I hadn't gotten there in time to really see if everything was alright.." The female swallowed thickly, her ear tips burning and her features taking on a sheepish expression.

Liu
Location: Liu's foster home | Interacting: Basilia ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Rubbing her eyes, Liu clicked open her email. She hadn't had the time to check it at all today. In part, that was due to her researching for hours without end. Since she first woke up, she was analyzing blood samples she'd collected from areas where supernatural fights had occurred. Of course, there was also the extensive break she'd taken, scrolling through the dark web to identify people who believed in similar goals as she did. She'd managed to schedule a meeting outside of Ithawell town hall to protest against the supernatural with a few of them in the hopes of attracting attention.

Sure, she wanted the packs of Ithawell to know she was a threat, that she and he followers were onto them and their existence. But there was more to it than that. Above anything, Liu wanted the attention of the fabled Blood Order, an organization she'd aspired to join since she first heard of their existence. That was why she had her contact info up on the dark web, in the hopes that someday they would get in touch with her. As it turned out, that day was today. She read the email with eager eyes, devouring the information presented to her as she chewed on the ear of her bunny plushie.

Send New Email
New Email Received

Unknown
Re: Request for a meeting
capture

Clicking send, Liu let out a cry of excitement, spinning around in her rolling chair. Luckily for her, her foster family was already sound asleep in their beds, completely oblivious to her nighttime activities, or else they might've heard her. Her bunny went flying as she threw it into the air, too caught up in the moment to care about the safety of just one of her many stuffed animals. A smile graced her face as she continued to pump her fists up into the air.

She could only hope whoever had sent this message was really who she thought it was: someone from the Blood Order. Wanting a reply as soon as possible, Liu stared at her computer screen with an intense gaze for several minutes. When nothing came through, she sighed and turned everything off before crawling into bed. At least she'll have good dreams tonight. For her brother. For Xen.

Evangeline|Future Lichen|Vampire
Outskirts of City
Shaded Shaded

"Come here, dear niece!" Snarled a male voice, his blue orbs glowing with anger. It was Reed, Evangeline's uncle; he was here to take the thing that Maliki truly had left..his daughter. Evangeline ran through the trees, her brown tressed whipping in the powerful wind that hit her face; how did he even know of her? It boggled her completely! He had never even heard her name since he'd been exiled from stepping foot back on Mikaelson soil. Shaking her head, she pushed herself faster, blurring through zig-zagged trees. She thought she could out run Reed, but she was terribly wrong; as she went to make a sharp turn, the long haired blonde brute snatched her by her hair.

"Come on! We're family," he snarled before snapping her head back painfully, "why don't you say hi to your Uncle Reed, you little bitch?" The female yelped in pain and winced, reaching up and clawing at his hands with her sharp nails.

"You're a monster! Not my family!"
She snapped, her violet hues glowing in the darkness of the night. He obviously didn't like her attitude because he lifted her up off the ground and snarled in her ear before throwing her with force into a tree. As her back hit the tree, it cracked and splintered, the air rushing from her lungs as she hit the ground. Evangeline gasped for air, recovering fairly quickly and pushed herself up, running towards him and landing a punch across his face. This seemed to phase him for a moment before he grabbed her by the throat and backed her up against the tree she'd previously hit, a sharp branch pressing painfully into her back. Scrambling around, she fearfully tried to escape but it was no use; she was going to be staked from behind.

Silas R. Landon
Interaction: Evanegline/Reed Eliruz Eliruz

Raising a hand up, Silas watched as the light slowly filtered down from the sky, red dark liquid dripped down from his fingertips as the same liquid dribbled down his jaw. The male had it all over his face—he wasn’t refined other than his appearance, Silas was aggressive and feral due to his time without the culture he received from within Lichen. That’s why he was a hunter, he wasn’t fit to be anything but the brute who fetched food to feed the rich and wealthy. Bringing his fingers to his lips he swiped the liquid off before dragging along a body behind him by the wrist. He picked that one up after he finished off the other ones buried ten feet under.

Though as he walked, his feral brown eyes flicked over to a far off scene, a scent of his species carrying downwind of him. He watched as a male and female seemed to be having a rather nasty exchange with her ending up being pulled back. Sooner or late he had caught her again and pinned her against a tree, and the sight of her being nearly choked before sent him in a rather enraged state. He didn’t have to listen in on their conversation, he’d have to handle the situation himself by the appearance of no other creature lurking around.

Hey!” he hissed, he has dropped the body with a thud, his feet stomping on the ground. Having moved closer to stand behind the male, he had managed to pick up a little something—a branch fallen from its tree. Going in to take a swing the make held it up like a bat, hell he was around when it was made so he better not miss his target or it’d be rather depressing for him and the girl he was interfering for. “Watch how you talk to the lady,” he growled lowly, and he swung.

Having gripped the branch with both hands, he would either miss or hit his mark. If he didn’t hit properly he would have to leap back to avoid the retaliation, he wouldn’t do too much without knowing the true display of the male, he was reckless but he wasn’t stupid, he could observe how one behaves in a fight, though if anyone wanted to see stupid just make him angry enough and things would go in a blur. If he had landed the blow, he would look momentarily at the girl, before reaching down to what would hopefully be the crumpled version of the blonde haired brute. “He’ll be after me, might want to skip out of here,” he advised, his brown eyes flicking up to the woman who might be add was quite attractive. Maybe she turned this one down, and he didn’t like it that much.​

Ordan
Ordan watched as Adesina processed what he said before stating she would serve the pack with honor and clarity as well as himself. “Good,” said Ordan, feeling relieved that he had now an alpha to take charge of things. “Then you can move here tomorrow, your bed is on the other side of the room and can inform the pack tomorrow. You’re entitled to three concubines...I guess they would be men and a mate if a lower rank.”

As Adesina chuckled and said she wouldn’t sleep with him either, Ordan waved it off. Briefly speaking of past relationships that had made her adverse to relationships that might distract her from her duties. “Never mind that...you can always go to the brothels if needed,” said Ordan. She then spoke of Eden changing since joint the pack and hummed to himself as Adesina pointed out she was strangely protective of and concerned about him. “Perhaps she just need to get used to things,” said Ordan. “Do you have questions? You’ll pretty much deal with the vampires, mentor them and discipline them as well as what I do. As a result you have free access to the High Discussion Office.”

Eliruz Eliruz (Adesina)

Zumitri
Zumitri looked over at Eden as she said the wounds would heal on their own but let him look over her wounds, the doctor giving her pain killers and some disinfectant for the bites. She spoke of it not being easy dealing with rogues. “Not easy practically raiding on either,” said Zumitri. Done with testing her, he closed his bag and washed his hands again as she asked about Ordan. The doctor turned to her as she asked about her alpha, Zumitri sighing. “Ordan nearly had his eye ripped out according to what I got from him,” Zumitri said. “When he jerked his head towards Jaehwa, it dug the knife in deeper and he has a big tear on his eye. It’s hard to say if he will heal or he will end up blind, especially with the length of time the knife was embedded in his eye.”

Eliruz Eliruz (Eden)

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: 040 Lenny2000 Lenny2000

He hadn’t managed to sneak away from the two girls, he didn’t think he could exactly handle having Sienna speak to him. He knew fairly well what her memories were, and that the men she kept seeing were more than just reoccurring faces, he was disgusted with that one—the eldest wasn’t bad at all but Reed was a brutal man who got along with his mother—who ever got along with her was a monster alone but with his rather brutish life style he was quite the dangerous one.

He had been lingering towards his room until he realized the scent he had been tasking himself to follow was stale. He had caught 040’s scent enough to recognize it aside from the usual human smell that made all of their stomachs growl with anticipation. Larkin himself moved towards the scent following the freshest smell until it led him to a specific training room, he himself was tasked with going here when he needed to warm himself up. Many of their mind came in and out when they felt like it so when he scented her alone he was rather relieved. He left her for a moment, retreating back towards an empty room. Finding himself in a side room, he went straight for the drawers.

Digging around he found what he believed were a pair of night clothes, well the shirt looked like it considering it was an older rustic shirt and next he went hunting for some bottoms—turning out to be shorts. That was all before he decided to return to the training room, and opening the door with a creak, he stepped inside with the clothes rolled up in his grasp.

I’ve brought you new clothes, you have already found my room so you can stay there. No one will disturb you there,” he informed stepping in before sweeping his eyes over the room until he saw her sweaty and tired. “You will have the room to yourself after I go and take a shower myself,” he mused looking down to the girl with blue eyes. She was most likely displeased with him, not an unusual thing he supposed since he could aggravate those he unintentionally meant to. “I wouldn’t advise being in here alone, the others will get the wrong idea, think you’ll try and beat them up—though I’m sure you could too,” he mumbled. He was unsure if she’d take the clothes but he held his hand out nevertheless.​

Outskirts of Town
Shaded Shaded

The female dug her nails into her uncle's hand, earning a growl from him before she saw another man behind him. Her violet eyes widened as he stooped down and snagged up a large branch from the ground. Looking back at her captor, she growled and spat in his face to keep him distracted so the other male had a chance. As he swung the branch and hit Reed with it, some of the wood splintered off into his side, momentarily immobilizing him. Evangeline was dropped to her feet, coughing lightly towards to the ground before composing herself and straightening up. Her bright violet eyes flickered towards the feral male who spoke once more, seemingly uninterested in the male that was laying on the ground.

"We need to get out of here now," the female immediately moved past him and stopped near the body he'd dropped. She looked back at him, her delicate brows furrowing. "That asshole is trying to kill my father and I. He will come after you and your people; we need to go now!" Evangeline breathed in before grabbing his wrist and gave it a tug.

Adesina|Custos|Vampire
Alpha Tower

The female listened and nodded slowly, making sure to take mental notes of important duties. She shook her head with a soft sigh and a faint smile.

"I fully understand," she spoke, her eyes on the male for a moment before she looked towards the other bed across the way. "I'll have to umm.." she cleared her throat, seeming uncertain about the whole concubine thing, "figure out my thoughts on the whole concubine and mate thing. Not my thing," she commented quietly before shaking it off. "I'll get my things ready to move for tomorrow; is there anything else you need before I head down to patrol a bit? Food?" The vampire offered kindly.

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Healer Room

Eden listened to Zumitri and chuckled; he was right, they fought like hell to keep what they had. Her eyes flickered down towards the medical supplies given for her wounds. "Thank you," she smiled kindly but it soon fell as he began talking about Ordan's injury. Her expression filled with worry as she took her pain medication. "I hope he..heals properly." Eden hated seeing anyone in the pack injured and would rather it happen to than anyone else.

With a now somber spark in her eye, she thanked the doctor and dismissed herself to take a shower upstairs. Eden made her way up the stairs painfully and moved to her room, snatching some clothing. With a sigh, she moved into the bathroom and kicked the door closed. The female set her things down and stripped off her blood-coated clothes, turning on the warm water. She sucked in a breath and moved into the shower, quickly shutting the curtain. Her eyes studied the falling liquid; it was now or never. Shoving herself under the warm water, pain ignited from her wounds, earning a loud growl ripping from her lips followed by a few whimpers.

Silas R. Landon
Interaction: Evangeline Eliruz Eliruz

The dark haired male flicked his dark eyes towards the girl, her red toned strands of hair looked nearly as dark as his own locks of shorter dark brown hair, his skin a ashen color due to his tanned complexion if he weren’t stone cold. He had nailed the shot, and a mere gleeful gleam spiked in his brown eyes, he had recently fed and had a fun time hunting and chasing the group down. Silas has busied himself while Blake was out and about, he had been chasing them each how a friend of his did, it was easy to let off steam but not get too deep in the hunt.

Hey—“ he grunted as she tugged on his wrist, he had wounded the male enough to keep him down. He had presumed she would take off and leave him to handle the mess, he wasn’t unaccustomed to it so that’s why he was surprised that she took hold of him. “Where are we going?” he huffed before following after her. Running after the girl he figured they could sneak into Lichen territory, well he could enter just fine but she’d have to stay near the outside area do the badlands. “If he is trying to kill you all—why didn’t you let me kill him? Better yet you could have,” he mused half heartedly. His hand aches slightly as it attempted to push out the splinters he gained from that branch, his mouth was a mess and he didn’t care, so what if someone saw him after freshly feeding, the girl obviously didn’t mind too much so that was something. Though she did nearly die.​

As she was sitting in the ground panting and sweating she felt a bit light headed and couldn't stand up at the time. Hearing Larkin walk in she aimed her blade at him before she heard what he had to say, she was weak, needy, powerless as she is tired to fight him so she just lowers her weapon and listens to him. She doesent understand him in fighting alone but she knows most likely from experience something wrong might happen. Giving the benefit of the doubt she shakily gets up and takes his nightclothes and undressed infront of him, feeling no sense of shame she swapped clothes to the nightclothing and walks past him to his room, plopping on his bed and taking a nap in his room minutes later leaving her clothes where he stands

Outskirts of Town to Mansion Soil
Shaded Shaded

Continuing to walk, she glanced back at the ashen male in annoyance and stopped for a moment; his comments were becoming irritating. "I left my father alone; he could be injured. My uncle can rot and suffer with those wood wounds," the female huffed, "besides, he..he is exiled from our lands and we have made sure he can't." Without further explanation, she dropped his wrist and looked down at he tried to pick out some splinters. She sighed softly and grabbed his hand, using her nimble fingers to pluck out the small pieces of leftover wood.

After all of the pieces were out, she lifted her gaze to his blood-stained mouth and she huffed, mumbling about men and their sloppiness. Turning around, she began walking again, her stature short but lean and well kept after. Her hair was a beautiful shade of dark Auburn and her eyes practically gleamed against her pale complexion.

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: 040 Lenny2000 Lenny2000

When he had entered he doubted she would harm him, which was why he held the clothes out. When she did as predicted and grabbed the clothes, she did something unpredictable for him at least. He had gotten the hint she wasn’t going to be scared of undressing, so he turned and walked out the door. He wasn’t the exact type to be creepy and watch her get undressed. He left himself outside the training room, back leaned against the wall until he heard her step out. She said not a word and he scowled, he may be casual and informal at times—but the lack of acknowledgement irritated him. If he was like every other vampire he would have either killed her already or forced her into submission using their—well more than unnatural and uncanny ability to force it. He wasn’t an animal though.

He railed after her until he realized she happened to enter his room, his scowl deepening before scuffing. So much for using his room for a moment, growling to himself he stepped inside his own room, gathering clothes for himself that would last him a while. He also found himself looking for other assortment of items, personal ones at that. Larkin gathered an old picture set up of his family back in the 40’s and quickly tucked it away, and then grabbed a pair of clothes for him. He would shower else where if he managed to find a room to bunker down in for silence.

Silas R. Landon
Interaction: Evangeline Eliruz Eliruz

He had managed to distract her long enough to stop walking, however as she explained about her father he flicked his eyes up towards the girl. “You shouldn’t leave your family alone, you’ll learn the hard way leaving them alone can hurt,” he advised after she began licking at his hand for him. He quickly wiped it across his pants before looking over his shoulder carefully, “So, we are going to your father? That might be something you have to handle—“ he grumbled. He didn’t have a particular place to go, just to wander. Flicking his brown eyes over towards the girl with red tinted hair, he turned away. Silas was brief and concise considering she was a stranger, but he had been in a certain mood to take charge and move into position. He had startled himself in charging in, his hunger was sated and he was pleased surprisingly.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back