• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song Out of Character

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Custos is the newest pack and thus has the lowest members. They have only existed for the past couple of months but Ordan has already gotten tidbits of information on Lichen and Boreal Packs. A new pack forming within Ithawell would be interesting information to the alphas of Lichen and Boreal, thus they would want to get information on Ordan and the pack to know if they posed a threat.

Xenobiology Xenobiology Tetro Tetro Kipsy Kipsy D U H D U H

Also, the time is now spring within the RP when it starts, if it ends up starting at all.

Custos: The alpha wolf and alpha vampire as well as the beta wolf and beta vampire may have a mate among their species of a lower rank. This does not mean that the lower ranked member will receive special treatment, they will have no say in what goes on within the pack and keep their respective ranks within the pack.

Oh, roleplay is done in third person. Thoughts should be written in italics.

I'm currently making my character, is there any type of Ranks involved with the blood order or is it just a group of hunters of the supernatural?

Settings for Ithawell have been added to the second and ninth posts.

Lichen's territory, because it is in the Badlands, is quite dry and sparse of life/vegetation compared to Custos and Boreal.

The Blood Order is currently leaderless, their leader and second being killed in a fight between Lichen and Boreal and the Order. Ranks for Blood Order are the following:

Master-The supreme fighter and leader
Deputy-Second in command and specializes in weapon making
Physicians-The healers of the group
Scientists-They do the experiments (3 spots available)
Shadows-Those who are normal members and have been there the longest (19 months minimum)
Ascendants-The new recruits (1 day to 18 months)

Note: The master is unknown, even to those within the Celestial Order.

The Celestial Order is currently thought eliminated so only the Blood Order is available at the moment.

Ranks for the Celestial Order:
Master
Deputy
Physicians
Elders
Shadows
Thralls
Ascendants

Last edited:
Is the vaewolf position still open?

Yes both the Vaewolf’s position and the dhamphir position are open.

Alright, cool. I find the idea of the hybrids to be quite intriguing and I think I'd like to play around with it if I can. I'm also considering some sort werewolf, vampire or human.

D U H D U H Hi, just making sure you being alpha’s mate is okay with Kipsy Kipsy
I’m okay with it.

Also, so sorry I'm late to this! I work at a rescue center and, on Saturday, we received a new surrendered (a pet that's been given up). He was in terrible condition, so I volunteered to work on Sunday too, if only so he had a familiar face. He's doing much better now and I'm finally free enough to write! Expect a post from me soon.

Posted! I hope it works. I'm quite tired today so there may be typos.

Okay so we need more humans and more females, to keep things even. 😃

Also the Boreal alpha, can be male or female, should be made soon. I might end up making a Boreal pack member (vampire) at some point.

I know, I'm just trying to post in some other places and also figure out a good intro. I don't wanna be a slouch.

Few inquiries on Dhamphir's behaviour, can they survive on animal blood?
And are their incisors unnaturally long? Or just long for a human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back