• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It's really nice to meet you Larkin! It sounds like a nice name .." she smiles softly and shakes his hand eagerly but pulls back nervously " well um yea... I had a big dream where I was a vampire drinking blood playfully and such, silly thing huh?"

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: 040 Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Flicking his blue eyes over the young girl, he wasn’t sure if he was amused by her statement or a bit insulted at it being silly. “It’s not silly at all,” he informed after they shook hands. Tucking his hands in his pants, the blonde haired male observed 040. He had a sudden mood and desire to do something his pack might frown down upon, he wasn’t particularly against it—obviously not in his current mindset and sudden fascination with the girl—but his pack might not like it. “I’m sorry, I know not having a choice is something I spoke about, and now here I am doing this,” he huffed under his breath. “Can you do me a favor?” he quickly stated, “look up?”

Whether she did so or not, he did as his mind told him not to, he slipped behind her and wrapped one of his arms over her stomach from behind to secure her in place. Using his free hand he swept her hair aside, and bit down on her neck or the junction between her neck and shoulder. He didn’t drink her blood, no he left her blood alone, he waited for a moment before letting go. If she had processed everything she might swing at him, so he had a moment before he brought his wrist up. “Drink,” he ordered bringing his own wrist up and making a slash in it with his fangs. What blood did escape was hers, and he swiped his tongue over his mouth before holding up his wrist in front of her. Larkin’s arm was starting to drip with the darkened liquid already, and it’s be enough to begin the Change. If she drank it like ordered he would then have to help her find something to eat, and soon. Next phase would be too figure out where she was to go. He’d need to hide her.​

THe girl tilted her head in question in what he was saying and not understanding as she was about to say something but listened to him and looked up. Not knowing what was going on she instinctively drank his blood from his command and only soon after she realized the pain and the changes as blood trickled down her neck " ow... that hurt.." pushing away his wrist after a few sips she felt exhausted after the change and looks down at the ground , resting her head to his shoulder as she mumbles in a tired voice " what did you do to me..."

Larkin A. Andley

After she had complied, he had widened his eyes, did he just turn her? Shaking his head he waited for her to grow tired and basically feel unaware of everything going on. She was already unclear of what was going on, and he was going to make matters worse—but there was no going back in their state. “We are going hunting,” he informed, she seemed dazed and many would. He had never transitioned himself so it would be different than what he would expect, however he could imagine it like the first time he kept his prey alive, painful and aggravating. Larkin did know that some went through it painfully and others went through it in a relaxed phase. Letting her lay her head against his shoulder, he slipped his arm over her letting her waist go. She wouldn’t run, but he wouldn’t blame her if she did. Leaning down he placed his lips over the bite mark he left, a way of him apologizing to her for what he did again.

Snaking his arms around her waist, he lifted her up, carrying her close to him if she allowed him. If she did he would carry her off, tired or not when she regained herself she would be hungry—really hungry. He wasn’t sure if it’s be for his blood to be spilled or for blood for herself. Rushing towards the nearest ‘living’ scent enabled him at a camp site. It would be her temporary restaurant, or fast food joint. The teenagers stank of alcohol so it’d be easy for a fledging to feast without training. He’d have to teach her of restraint and how to control herself before long...if she didn’t hate him and what she became.

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Icarus (approaching) scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

She had by now finished getting ready, now adorning a tank top and shorts, she tossed on a nice jacket—she found it in the corner near the door. She didn’t know if it was left there or not but she threw it on. She was getting over the fact that she let someone die, the shower washing away her grief and guilt in one go. She was adjusting back to her usual self and decided to enjoy her time. Instead of sleeping like she needed, she walked around the house. She knew of areas to stay away from, her nose leading her in all kinds of directions. Eventually though she leaned against the wall, running her hand and weight along the wall. Her wet hair was brushed back, the few strands that were tucked behind her ear made her paper than usual.

Soon she came to the area Ordan had been at, the huge door startling her from the contrast of the rest of the house. Soon she began wondering downwards, into the dungeons while her blue eyes flicked over the area, having been there before she took time to examine things before taking the time to stroll along. Soon, after walking for a while, she felt something different than the pavement touch her foot—some kind of grate square. Kicking it with the fore front of her foot before moving onwards. The dungeon like prison was by far her least favorite place.​

Feeling tired in his arms she didn't resist and instead cooperated with him. She was too tired and sleepy to really resist so she just lays there cuddling against him as she felt her energy being depleted. He was the only thing she can rely on for now. As they were approaching to the camp she felt herself grow fangs and with her mouth she felt a sense of hunger near the teenagers. Her mouth opening as she was lowered to one of them . Closing the tent to let her and the victim alone she approached the victim as he was a youthful male. A handsome one as well as she was about to go for his nevk he woke up drunk and instead aligned his lips with hers. Wrapping his arms around the powerless girl she felt in a sense helpless as he started to strip her as she was about to be studded by him .

He was drunk and didn't know better so he could have his way with her easily and she couldn't do anything if it wasn't for her biting his lip and soon after his neck as she locked on. Draining him as she felt a surge of power come to herself as she was almost courted. Covering his mouth she kept him silent as she gulped blood all the way until he was completely empty, his struggle was useless as she fed upon him and soon she was done over a body. Feeling a bit buzzed from his blood she slowly opened up blushing to see Larkin outside as she was in bra and panties ..." ... I..I ... he tried to rape me.." she whimpers as there was a corpse behind her just laying there. Soon she got her clothes back on and whines to herself from the traumatizing event." What... am I ?"

Larkin A. Andley

He let the girl do as she wished, he kept his distance towards one of the other tents, and leaning his back against the tree he kept to himself. He didn’t bother keeping an eye on her as she stepped inside the tent, leaving her to figure out how to feed for the first time, he waited until he heard the zipping of another tent—the one beside him. Bringing his blue eyes to see a male step up, he waited until he looked around before grabbing him by his short locks of hair and taking his chin by his free hand, next he twisted until he heard a crack. Drunken fools were no fun to hunt, Sure he liked the thrill but having to chase after someone constantly tripping over their own shoes was more than a bore.

Helping himself to the blood, he bit down on the arm, drinking from there on he’d have let the body drop by now. As it thudded beside him, he drew in a breath before scenting the dead smell lingering after his finished meal. By the time 040 stepped out, he had already discarded the body, he didn’t feel as compelled to clean himself up considering the moment he looked up and spotted 040 hardly dressed he scowled. It did soften however, as she explained herself. Looking her over with soft blue eyes he nodded, brushing aside the fact that she was hardly dressed.

You are free,” he observed, “never think of yourself as a what—just as a who,” he advised raking his eyes up to her own. “Do you hate it?” he asked suddenly, eyes down casting for a moment. “Did you hate killing him? I believe it was just, you did say he was about to take you against your will,” he covered up his previous question, he didn’t want to know her thoughts on what he did to her, just if she thought it was a good feeling after feeding. His own cheeks were tinted lightly from his own meal, he was buzzed though so he remained completely sane. Striding forward he reached out a hand again, “no one can hurt you like that anymore, now you have the ability to stop advances such as those,” he explained.​

Icarus
The hybrid continued to lay in a crumpled heap as the water briefly slammed him into the steps, the teen coughing as he was slammed down into the water, not having the strength to try getting up. It drained though until the water levels were normal once again, always following the force of gravity. Above in the dungeons, as Silvia would kick the grate with her foot, the metal covering the grate would unlock and slide out of existence, leaving only the sound of flowing water below. It was a jump down, there being no ladder, but one could get through now. Icarus’s eyes were closed as he tried to get his breath, the teen wiping blood away as he began to move.

Shaded Shaded (Silvia)

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Icarus, scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

The she had tapped the grate, she didn’t believe it’d open or move, even unlocking was surprising to her. Lifting her sleeves or rolling them up, Silvia braced herself carefully before deciding to sit down. She could hear the water sloshing below, and by the time she gave herself the bravery to really move on she was already dangling her feet over the hole in the ground, later she spotted the grate itself and moved it before hopping down. Whatever was down there had to be creepy, and feeling adventurous and confident in her abilities she leaped down before landing shakily on her feet. The water was retreating which was an odd thing, she hadn’t realized that the water could do that without a drain and pump.

Hearing her shoes begin to gather sloshing noises as she walked on the still wet pavement below, she walked along quietly, blue eyes flicking over the area before she heard breathing—she nearly jumped at the thought of someone actually being down there. She did indeed make a noise though, a soft yelp like noise before heading towards it. It had to be some kind of animal and by the time that she ended up finding the thing breathing she had to peak around and run at her eyes to see if she was insane or not. “Hello?” she mumbled aloud, feet carrying her across towards the lump before she was nearby. When the lump moved she jumped back, hesitant to do much of anything, “Hey are you alright? What are you doing down here?” she questioned, she hadn’t used her senses—she wasn’t really thinking other than there was some guy laying down and nearly dead at that.​

The girl quickly hugged him , squeezing his chest tightly as she pressed her face to his shoulder " who am I ?.... I don't even know my own name.. I ...I don't regret killing him and It... it felt good..." she snuggled up to him with a full belly and wraps her legs around his hips, nuzzling softly with him. " thank you for helping me feed... I felt so hungry before "

Arya
Interactions: Shaded Shaded Harper Mentioned: Galaxy Galaxy Isabella

As I ate I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. As Harper talked about a man she wanted to hunt I pulled my phone out. It was the security system back at the mansion. I pulled up the live feed and saw Isabella inside. I jumped up and stuffed my phone back into my pocket. "Isabella's back at the mansion let's go." I said waiting for Harper to get up. I dropped a crumpled twenty on the table and grabbed my jacket throwing it on. I was so relieved to see the alpha back. With our small number, we can't afford any weakness and a missing alpha is a big weakness. More worrying was that in the video she looked hurt. We needed to get back there fast. I heard the rain start to fall on the roof and sighed. It was coming down hard enough that they would definitely be soaked by the time they got back.

(Sorry its so short <3)

Larkin A. Andley

When she approached and accepted him, he was not one to hesitate in that moment. Pulling her close—though she seemed to already being doing so, he snaked his arms under her to secure his and her hold on the other. With her head resting on his shoulder he could feel his chest rumble, he was content with the way things were right then. Carrying her in his arms, he headed towards a spot clear from the dead bodies, the ones they had eaten from. “You can be whoever you want to be, be called whatever you want to be called, as long as you’ll stay with me,” he mumbled quietly.

He wasn’t one for being lonely, but when he was accompanied with 040—or what she might be called differently soon, he wasn’t feeling as hollow and like he had to put up a calm front. Soon he snuggled his head into the crook of her neck, nose brushing against her skin while his temporary breath tanned against her. “You won’t have to be hungry again, you’ll never be thirsty,” he informed, making some kind of promise though verbally and permanent. Bringing his blue eyes to a close, he nestled against her enjoying their closeness. “I promise,” he concluded.

Harper C. Miller
Interaction: Arya OGAirbear OGAirbear , Isabella (mentioned) Galaxy Galaxy

Casting her gaze towards the drunken fool, she snapped her head over towards the female werewolf. “That’s not funny, we don’t joke about that,” she advised stubbornly before watching her get up. Noting her serious tone Harper internally pouted, she was usually more happy and care free—a good contrast, but now she had to sober up and act the part of her ‘formal’ appearance for the sake of the pack. She did not have her phone on currently, a habit she had was not answering her phone or anything technologically due to her mistrust of the device. She hated how people could hack into certain devices, and as she cast a lastingly and lingering wink at the brute she got up herself. “Isabella calls, she must want us gathered up. Hopefully it won’t be too long, a girl’s gotta eat,” she murmured, Harper bringing a hand through her hair, “Let’s move to the tree line and go from there.”​

Arya
Interaction: Harper Shaded Shaded , Isabella Galaxy Galaxy
Arya smiled at Harper. She was a breath of fresh air. Arya tended to be serious and worried a lot and having Harper around helped her relax a little. The walked to the tree line were hidden from view, she changed into her wolf form. She nodded up at the vampire letting her know she was ready. They took off running and soon enough they reached the mansion. Arya could already smell Isabella's scent, but she could also smell blood and two new scents. Carefully she entered the house not shifting in case she needed to protect her home from the newcomers. She and Harper followed Isabella's scent and they found her with a wound in her arm. Arya ran forward to greet the alpha.

Icarus
Icarus stilled as he thought he heard footsteps coming towards him and a help. It wasn’t Alice’s scent nor was it Ordan's. And the hybrid thought he might knew both their scents by now.

“Hello?”

The voice was followed by a yelp that reminded him of a kicked dog. Icarus let out a low growl that was beginning to become more animalistic, a result of being betrayed by the girl he had bred and the hunger. Swiping at his nose, he shook his head, Icarus heard the voice coming towards him. It smelled like wolf...like wet dog though it probably masked his scent and made him stink. “Who’s there?”

His answer was soon as the stranger came towards him. She asked him questions, Icarus only seeing blood and food before him. “How nice for food to come here and offer itself up to me. How...” Icarus began coughing, cutting himself off as he coughed up more water, before forcing his body up into a sitting position.

“Funny...I wasn’t aware that Ordan got more people. Trying to escape the dungeons wit my some girl. Who got separated from me. I guess she got out. How did you find this place? I only just discovered it today.” Icarus was tired...tired...starving...he wanted food and freedom. Not to die here. Not to go back to being a prisoner.

Shaded Shaded (Silvia)

Harper C. Miller
Interaction: Arya OGAirbear OGAirbear , Isabella Galaxy Galaxy

Darting after Arya after making a quick run for the tree line, she raced alongside the wolf, keeping her pace even with the other female. Her long hair whipped around her until they came to a stop within their own home and territory. Bringing herself to a stop, she slouched down onto the nearest seat, a table like counter where she plopped downwards. Harper brought her hand up as a greeting to Isabella and Jason—he had managed to be alive as well which was a good sign indeed. “Too many wolves—“ she complained, sweeping her eyes over the group assembled. Letting her hues rest on each of this within the room her nose pricked as she scented some other things.

A vampire! Eagerly turning her head towards the direction she smelt it first her face lit up, finally something that didn’t smell of wet dog! Shaking her head, she turned to her injured alpha—though she seemed alright having gotten herself looking good again. She had managed to get someone to get the bullets out, a promising sight they would make it and move on. “We all just got back in town, maybe we should go on a vacation to relieve the stress of returning home,” she concluded crossing her legs over the other.

So, if you lot didn’t miss me, why’d you come rushing back?” she mused, winking for extra effort. Her sly looking eyes sparked teasingly before casting a more serious mood over towards her alpha, “and who was able to touch you? I didn’t think I’d live to see the day you got hurt this bad.”

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Icarus scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

When she first got a response in a growl, she scowled, did Ordan abandon a pack mate or something down there? Having already approached she watched carefully before examining the male’s face. He was coughing up water and blood, an uncanny sight to behold but luckily blood was her real problem. “Only food you are getting is from a kitchen,” she growled out, she couldn’t tell if he was speaking of her but she knew she was the only thing standing there. It made sense.

Through the grate, I walked in from the house to the dungeons, if you found it only today you have poor eye sight,” she commented, “can’t blame you, it’s dark as hell out here and up there,” she commented shaking her head—the wet tendrils spilling out over her shoulders. “Look, why don’t you get up and follow me back up there and then we can see about getting you some food—probably not in the house though. Ordan already hates me enough, if I get caught this time he’ll really kill me,” she muttered under her breath. Her fear of the lump was gone, no he was just some guy under the house—who the hell wouldn’t have been scared? Silvia hadn’t realized how bad of shape he was in until she got there. “I’m a reside—I was a resident. If you feel pain tell me now or I expect you to start walking,” she shrugged. Her sudden spurt of confidence came and words started from there too from that voice—the tiny quiet one telling her to get a grip. She didn’t fear him, no, she saw how disoriented he considerably was and she felt nothing but neutral towards him. She was getting braver.​

Icarus
"I was locked in a cell for I don't know how long," chided Icarus. "I only learned to get out of my cell maybe a month or a month and a half ago. You're a wolf...I can smell wet dog on you...and I probably stink. Has likely damped my scent." The young adult's bangs fell into his eyes as he brushed his hair from his face, watching the stranger as she continued talking to him.

"Ordan will kill me first for getting out and trying to escape...he'll resolve to make that door stronger so I cannot get out,"
said Icarus. "You're asking for trouble madame...you have no idea what you are dealing with that wolf." He furrowed his brows as he got painstakingly to his feet. "I'm stronger than you madame...and not because you're just female." Yet that was all he said before he moved off of the steps and back into the aqueducts, tensing at the water flowing around his ankles. Waiting a few moments in nervousness, he began walking, his scent washed away and not having an idea of how far he had been washed down the aqueducts but he knew he needed to go upstream.

"What month is it?" questioned Icarus as he followed the woman upstream, not sure this wasn't some kind of trap and Ordan had sent her down here for his own amusement but she sounded like she didn't know things. He guessed she was a new wolf...she didn't smell mixed after all like him. "Do you have fresh meat?"

Shaded Shaded (silvia)

Eveleen
Location: Lichen entrance to the basement | Interacting: Blake

A yawn escaped Eveleen's chapped lips. Blake took notice of the sutble action, shaking his head. "I forget humans need sleep sometimes. Go to bed. There will be time to discuss your purpose here in the morning," he said with a sigh before turning to leave. Protest already forming, Eveleen huffed, a little upset that she hadn't been able to nag a decent conversation with the alpha. Her goal here was quite simple: become the alpha's personal blood slave. After that, her quality of life was sure to improve. She wasn't just going to wait around and let that happen, though, which was why she'd tried to take the initiative, but Blake had still managed to shut her down.

Turning with a frown, she headed back the way she'd come, retracing her step so as to not get lost. Upon reaching the basement, she plodded down the steps with a distracted expression on her face. She was aloof, her mind up in the air as she contemplated how her new masters would treat her once she got to know them better. Would she get close enough to see the deepness to them? Or would she remain a distant spectator like this, pushed to the side without a second thought? She wasn't sure why she cared so particularly about this.

Laying herself down upon the cot she'd claimed, she hummed herself a tune whose origin she couldn't recall, her eyelids growing heavier and heavier with sleep until she finally drifted off.

Blake

Blake had a lot to think about. His thoughts revolved all around one human, one girl (he had to remind himself of this): 040. She had scouted him and his pack out before. The memories burned in his brain, circulating around his mind like fireflies in the night sky. All the people she'd killed, the training she endured, all the thoughts that had swirled in her head. It was considerably taxing, take all that on, but nothing he wasn't used to, nothing he couldn't handle.

Retiring to his room, Blake rubbed at his temples, feeling a headache coming on. He grunted; he couldn't possibly be getting a migraine now, what with everything he still had to tend to. There was research that needed to be done, planning that had to be discussed, and... Perhaps he was working too hard. Paulina told him of such before occasionally. Maybe what he and his pack needed was a vacation.

But to where? Pulling his phone out from his pocket, he began to look for areas they could visit. Places that would take their minds off the stress they'd been through. His heart immediately set on Hawaii, not only because of its popularity but because it was supposedly the most relaxing place to take a vacation, at least according to the websites he visited. With his phone, he purchased tickets for everyone in his pack, blood slaves included, to take a trip on a private jet to Hawaii. Done and done.

Relaxing against his mattress, Blake stared blankly up at the ceiling, trying to not let 040's memories interfere any more than they already were. He spent a while like that, body feigning the appearance of sleep as he continued his contemplation.

Jaehwa
Location: Custos healing room to Jaehwa's room to outside Ordan's room | Interacting: Zumitri ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

With a shake of his head, Jaehwa straightened out his back. "I think I'll be okay. Thank you for the offer, though. Goodnight." He waved to both Zumitri and Adesina before leaving the healing room and heading back out into the halls. His trip to his room was rather uneventful and unmemorable, with a large majority of his time being spent yawning and rubbing at his eyes. He refused to let them close even for a little while before he got to his room, which didn't take too long.

By the time Jaehwa entered his small bedroom, he went straight to the dresser and changed, throwing on new pajamas that weren't soaked with blood. A question arose in his mind about whose blood it was, but he pegged it off on belonging to the human. The odd thing was, though, that it smelled distinctly like a vampire. He was too tired to question it further, however, moving to a bathroom to wash away with a rag the blood on his arms and around his neck where the human had held him.

Heading for his bed, the omega flopped down face-first onto the newly cleaned sheets. It had been so taxing when he'd washed all the bedsheets and duvets the other day. Now, it was well worth it for the gentle scent that soon embraced him, making him feel much more at ease. Slowly he began to drift off, his eyelids lowering heavily. Soon enough, he was out, dark colors overtaking his vision as he fell into a deep sleep.

It didn't last long. Jolting awake, Jaehwa rolled off the bed, hitting the ground with a thud. He groaned, rubbing the back of his head which had started to hurt again. His body was sticky and the sheets were soaked with sweat. "Wonderful," he grumbled. He was unable to remember what exactly he'd been dreaming about, but it very clearly had a powerful impact on him. He sat up and climbed back into bed.

For another hour, he lay staring up at the ceiling, unable to fall back asleep. It was irritating because he was plenty tired enough. But fear prickled along his spine and he sighed, unable to be at ease enough to rest. A memory echoed from the back of his mind. "...if you ever feel unsafe, alert me and you can even hide in the concubine room or my own if needed." That was what Ordan had said. Cautiously, the omega swung his legs over the edge of the bed and stood up, grabbing his pillow and a blanket. He shuffled out into the dark halls before making his way to Ordan's room.

Outside the door, Jaehwa stood, unsure if he should knock or just outright enter. He remained in debate for a solid few minuted before deciding just to lay down outside the room. In any case, he already felt safer being even this much closer to his alpha. Throwing his pillow against the floor, the omega curled up on the ground, his blanket wrapped around him. Despite his initial discomfort and unease, his anxiety boiled away and left him completely relaxed. He was able to drift off in no time.

Ordan
Ordan briefly heard his door open as Zumitri entered and then closed it, before hearing his friend changing and then rolling his sleeping bag out on the floor. The alpha rumbled to himself before reaching out and fumbling for his phone. Grabbing it, the alpha flipped to Expedia and began looking at flights. He needed time to rest and sadly wouldn’t get that here, so decided he needed to go somewhere. Ordan finally settled on Hawaii, specifically Kauai after doing some research. Nice secluded beaches and overall remote compared to the other islands. Booking tickets for everyone in his pack, as well as securing a villa for two and a half weeks, the alpha spent quite a bit of money on the trip and then checked his mail to make sure he got confirmation. Moving his phone back to the side table, the alpha attempted getting back to sleep.

Sleep did not come easy for the alpha of Custos. As he suspected, his dreams were merely memories as his mind added Audrey’s death and the feelings of fear and helplessness to his own mind. “‘Ayn’ hu?!” The woman was held roughly by her shirt as the people were rounded up in the center of their village. Old, women and children standing there. Babies wailing as their mothers clutched them. “‘Ayn Kabir?!”

The woman only stared up at the Sergeant as he shook her roughly. Ordan glanced at a few of his companions, Fahad looking ill at ease, his cheery demeanor gone. Socrates standing still and staring unwavering at the village inhabitants, eyes darting to and fro to look for enemy combatants that might try rescuing the villagers. Archimedes spoke up, ever the logical one and nerd of the group. “Sir. Maybe we have the wrong village? These little villages in the mountains are rather hard to discern from. Can’t even find the majority on maps.”

“I suggest you be quiet Private Archimedes,” said the Sergeant. “Our informant said this was where he was hiding out, this is where we will remain.”

A child breaking away and running, shouting in Arabic for help, his mother screaming at him to run. Beside him, Magnus turned his gun and pulled the trigger, bringing the child down. A gunshot echoed in the air as the Sergeant dropped the woman he was holding. “Execute them,” came the command. “Leave no prisoners.” The soldiers, all ranked lower than their commanding officer raised their guns at the huddled group before firing, shots echoing in the air mixed with screams and the smell of gunpowder.

The village was burned to the ground after the execution, the soldiers going through and killing anyone still left alive, targeting the livestock and dogs. Afterwards they moved on, the smoldering ruins all that was left. It was put behind them, just another order...another casualty of war....

Ordan’s mind drifted throughout the evening as he slept, the alpha waking up at one point covered in sweat before trying to her back to sleep. Sleep did not come, the alpha’s good eye staring at the ceiling of his room as he lay on his back before trying to get back to sleep, Zumitri waking an hour later at his friends whines and gave Ordan some sleeping pills and morphine to calm the wolf and get him to sleep.

Last edited:
Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Icarus scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Walking along, the water wasn’t exactly at her ankles, it had reached up to her lower calf—a good thing she was wearing shorts in that situation at least. Tilting her head upwards, she grimaced at the sight of the ceiling above, though she shouldn’t judge too much since she was the one to leap down the hole. Looking to the male as he questioned her in turn, she arched a darkened brow curiously as he continued on. He seemed to be quite moody, something she understood considering she was rather similar. “Please refrain from using ‘madame’ —not that it isn’t polite or anything but,” she paused while her face wrinkled up from some of the water making her skin crawl, “just call me Silvia,” she finished.

It’s March,” she observed before responding towards the brute, tendrils of dyed hair falling in front of her face as she looked downwards momentarily before striking her blue eyes up. “If Ordan wants you dead for escaping, you had to have done something to make him mad. What’d you do?” she mused aloud, nearly jumping at the thought of something touching her leg in the water was gross in itself, she wasn’t a fan of the aqueducts—she would rather have the dungeon then this place. “—and about the raw meat, I’m afraid I don’t know. Haven’t been here for long, so I’d say it is possible they got some raw meat upstairs in the kitchen. I’ll let you go wherever you want as long as you don’t get caught after climbing up through that grate,” she concluded, though when she thought it over—Silvia had no idea why she was helping this guy or even talking to him still. It perplexed her.​

Icarus
Following behind the female, Icarus absently listened to her as she said her name was Silvia, not Madame. She then spoke of it being March, Icarus pausing as he heard this, scrunching up his face as he tried to think how long he had been a prisoner. “Five months,” he said slowly. There was no doubt Ordan was the only one to know if his existence besides Alice and now this person calling herself Silvia. Alice who had left him and was unknowingly dead, killed by the Blood Order, who had betrayed him in the end. The hybrid was unknowingly better without her.

Hearing the woman wasn’t sure if there was raw meat, the hybrid sighed. He didn’t dare ask for blood or mention what he was, she would probably try to kill him, though he could drink from her. “Pity,” Icarus said. As he began walking again and was asked what he had done to be kicked up, Icarus coughed. “I tried stealing from him and then broke into his house for food, following the scent of a human that was bleeding. When I was caught, I refused to become a member of this pack that had no members at the time and made a prisoner.” He had been unable to hunt that human afterwards, that human unknowingly being Ordan’s friend Zumitri which was the real reason that Icarus had been locked up.

Eventually they got to the grate which he was surprised was unsealed and moved away. Icarus reached up and gripping the dungeon floor, heaved himself up into the dungeons before turning and helping Silvia up. Following her through the dungeons after sliding the grate back into place, he was led through the twisting passages of the dungeons, which only confused him and taken to the kitchen, Icarus smelling more wolves and a vampire in the house plus human. His mouth watered at the human scent and he delayed hunting it...he needed blood after all...but didn’t want to get put back down so he resisted. Sniffing out food, he saw an empty Tupperware box on the floor and then grabbed the ice tea in the fridge before chugging down half of it, the sweetness somewhat strong for him and then rifled through the kitchen searching for food. Finding a steak and a package of chicken, Icarus grabbed those, climbed onto the counter and pulled open the window before taking off with his meal without a backwards glance or thank you, nervous about the number of forces the Custos wolf had gathered.

Shaded Shaded (Silvia)

TS: March 16th, next day
Ordan
Ordan had gathered the entire pack at the airport two hours before their flight that was scheduled to leave at 5:45 AM on American Airlines. He had rushed the pack to get ready at 2AM in the morning and they were now seated at the airport waiting to board the plane with other people on a three and a half weeks vacation to Hawaii. The alpha held the five tickets in his hand as he closed his good eye, having looked at the itinerary earlier on the ride to the airport which would give them a 2 hour 30 minute stop in Denver after arriving at 7:15 AM, then leave at 9:45 am and arrive in Kahului at 1:10 PM. It was a time to relax and for the alpha to heal from his injury to his eye which Zumitri had given the pack strict instructions on caring for. They were flying in business and the alpha had added a car onto their reservations with the villa he had booked with access to a secluded beach in the event the pack was forced to shift, the Custos pack waiting at their gate.

Mentioned: Shaded Shaded (Silvia) Kipsy Kipsy (Jaehwa) Eliruz Eliruz (eden & Adesina)

Last edited:
Adesina
Rapid City Airport
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Kipsy Kipsy Shaded Shaded

The vampiress let out a sigh, her eyes closing slowly behind her shades; having an abnormal eye color proved difficult keeping a secret in public but she played off light sensitivity pretty well. Her gaze flickered over the excited few of her pack/coven and she couldn't help but smile. The pack had been so stressed lately, so Adesina saw this as a great opportunity for everyone to relax and even get to know eachother a bit better. She shifted in her seat and turned her eyes towards the desk, watching the human behind the desk. In her eyes, they were very..odd but ever since Adesina was turned, she saw the world in a more outcast perspective. Hearing a small whimper beside her, she slowly turned her gaze to Eden, who was paling a bit.

"Are you alright, Eden?" The Alpha furrowed her brow and stared down at the tan hunter. Slowly lifting her green eyes, Eden swallowed thickly and nodded with a faint smile.

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Rapid City Airport

With a shaky hand, the huntress ran a hand through her dark tresses; why did it have to be a plane? Eden was excited for the trip and couldn't wait to go swimming, surfing, and tanning on the beautiful beach but tthere was only one problem: Eden was afraid of flying in airplanes. Quite an irrational fear but she'd never been on one, so her nervs were at their ends. Her usual bubbly personality was barely noticeable as she lifted her jade gaze to the rest of the pack; they seemed calm and even excited. Worries began racing through her mind, causing her to tear her gaze away and an almost inaudible whimper to escape her lips.

This seemed to catch the attention of Adesina, the new Vampire Alpha. Putting on a shaky smile and nodding, Eden waved her hand in dismissal.

"Ah, y-yeah! Just a bit of before-flight jitters," she chuckled, trying to cover up her nervousness that could practically seen radiating off of the female, "I'm really excited!"

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Ordan scorpiodragon scorpiodragon , Jaehwa Kipsy Kipsy , Eden/Adesina Eliruz Eliruz

She had been awoken—or disturbed as she might put it, at the early hours of 2 am, and in her dreary tired state Silvia would soon express her grouchy side. The young female was far from pleasant, her eyes downcast Ed while she attained bags under her blue eyes that contrasted much differently from her pale skin. She was eager at the news of traveling for a vacation, however the werewolf was most excited for the nap! She would catch up on the hours spent exploring the dungeons and such while on the plane, maybe she might be fully awake by the time she boarded with the pack, doubtful but possible.

Silvia wasn’t exactly grouchy, it was just that she wasn’t talkative. Her eyes often closing on her, and in her sudden move to keep awake she had to jerk her head around to keep focused, so in another way she was eagerly awaiting being over in Hawaii, she was the most eager to sleep and then...well rather childish she supposed, but she wanted to see some sea turtles the most. She hadn’t ever traveled before either, something very new to her. She hadn’t left Ithawel except for university, even then it wasn’t too far from home, so going on a vacation that wasn’t sleeping in a hotel down the street was exciting to some extent. Her tired and less than sweet looking morning self was not going to ruin that experience of flying so far and buying as many knick knacks as she could get her grubby hands on. Though as she thought about that she always bought things for her brother—she hadn’t the slightest clue as to what to buy for herself.

Huffing, she leaned her head back, a small smile slipping onto her lips as she heard Eden and Adesina talking. She hadn’t thought of flying as fearful, but it was understandable that Eden might dislike it. “Hey, it isn’t too bad, this will be my first time too. My brothers did this all the time,” she observed, blue tired eyes flicking over the werewolf and vampire beside her. “Right Jaehwa? You’ve flown before right?” she turned asking with a groggy tone towards the dark haired male. He had to be somewhere—though if thought of she should be used to the lack of sleep. She very well was, but it still took a toll on her body, but the mornings were always her danger zone. The hat on her head could contest to her attempting to hide the mass of messy tendrils, the pale tones of her hair making the red cap—she had gotten it while walking in, an easy fix for he stares her shortened hair got.​

Ordan
“Flying is not horrible,” said Ordan, heading the conversation around him. “You're more likely to die in a car crash then a plane crash and Adesina can fly, at lest when she gets older. Think on the destination and enjoy the alcohol. We’ll be flying in style and can board early and be a few of those first off the plane to get luggage.”

Basilia
Basilia was woken early the next morning by the crying of a baby within the room she had grown up in, lifting her head from Ken’s chest as she was brought out of a dream, Emmanuel’s death replaying in her head. Mind hazy, she had to think where the cry was coming from, much less where she was. When she finally realized she was back in Ithawell and the events of her first day back, Basilia left Ken’s side, crawling over him and then standing before heading towards her old room where the infant was fussing. Turning on the light, she walked over to the infant and picked up the child, yawning as she set the child on a changing table and changed it, removing its onesie and throwing diaper in the trash with the onesie in a laundry basket in a corner. “I guess you’re hungry,” she said as she cleaned the infant up. “Alright, let’s see where your formula was put.” Carrying the infant in her arms, Basilia looked through the room but not seeing anything, made her way out of the room and headed towards the kitchens, leaving Ken to sleep.

Zumitri
Zumitri had driven the pack to the airport and gotten them breakfast at a 24-7 Diner, the doctor giving instructions on taking care of their alpha to the pack. He had seen Adesina announce she was the vampire alpha of Custos which the doctor found amusing, forcing Zumitri to say there had been a Chinese empress that had male concubines. Driving back to Ithawell, he had taken the milk out of the fridge and taken it home with him, knowing it would spoil while they were gone before locking up and putting the sedan in the garage, the doctor then heading home to in the historic area of Ithawell, having bought one of the old homes that had been built in the 19th century. He didn’t have work for the next three days so planned on spending it at home in comfort.

Jaehwa
Location: Airport | Interacting: Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ), Adesina & Eden ( Eliruz Eliruz ), Silvia ( Shaded Shaded )

Waking up at 1 am wasn't actually that unusual for Jaehwa. The omega often found himself waking up at absurd hours, not for any particular reason other than the fact that his body just... wanted to. It was odd and upsetting particularly because he enjoyed sleep, however there wasn't much he could do to help it. He took melatonin supplements during these times, but those were in his room. He awoke on the floor outside of Ordan's room.

With bleary eyes, he hobbled back to his own room, stumbling every once in a while, the darkness limiting his vision. Once there, he ran his hand along the top of his dresser, trying to find the bottle. His hand brushed against something, causing it to drop and hit the floor. It rolled. It also happened to sound like his supplements. Sighing, Jaehwa lowered himself to the ground, dropping his pillow and blanket behind him as he searched for the bottle. After extensive fumbling, it was soon in his hand. He took one and chewed, the powdery flavor causing his nose to scrunch up with disgust.

Coincidently, Jaehwa wouldn't need the extra boost of melatonin. In fact, it would only serve to hinder him more than help him. Ordan had planned to wake him up at 2. It had taken more effort than it should've to get up after that had happened. The reason for this early awakening? A vacation to Hawaii. Yet even the excitement pulsing through his veins wasn't enough to wake him up sufficiently. He walked around like a zombie, helping Ordan wake the others up and assisting with packing what they would need. For the most part, he was completely silent, too drowsy to think of anything to say. He'd paid the most attention to Zumitri's orders on caring for Ordan, ingraining the doctor's words into his memory as best as he could.

The trip to the airport went by in a blur. Jaehwa had fallen asleep, head leaned against the window of Zumitri's car. Going through security whilst making sure everyone was together, however, had stressed the omega out to oblivion. He felt like a mother cat, running after kittens and picking them up by the nape of their necks to shove them all into the same pile. To make matters even more difficult, he'd insisted upon taking on the majority of the carry-ons, a decision he couldn't deny regretting now.

In any case, they were now all safely at the gate, awaiting the arrival of their plane. Vaguely, he overheard some of his fellow packmates discussing flying and how scary it was. For him personally, he was terrified of flights, especially of the turbulence. On the few times when he'd traveled with his family in the past, he'd had to grip the armrests of the seats so tightly his knuckles went white. Once, his mother had to remind him to breathe. It was, overall, a terrible experience. However, he was so tired he doubted he'd be able to work himself up enough to care.

"Ordan's right," Jaehwa managed through a yawn, pulling his legs up to his chest in his seat. "There's nothing to be afraid of. Nothing to come from worrying, either. But it's totally okay to be scared irrationally, anyway. I'll probably be the same way... provided I haven't passed out by the time we take off."

Eden|Custos|Human
Airport in Rapid City

Hearing Sil and Jae, she began to relax a bit but when she heard Ordan speak, a warm shiver ran up her spine. She tried to convince herself that it probably wouldn't be so bad; she just had to endure it for a few hours and then they would be in paradise. Eden nodded slowly and thought about telling them this would be her first time on a plane, but feared she would be thought less of. Forcing a faint smile, she just nodded and waved it off. "Yeah, you're right, thanks guys!" Eden replied back to everyone, masking her fear with an expression of joy. She leaned back and slowly lowered her eyes towards a pair of shoes that she found to be her Alpha's.

Quickly averting her gaze towards the time, she mimicked Jae and curled up in her seat, burying her nose into her knees. Maybe just maybe, this trip would allow her to..share her thoughts and how she felt, if she didn't trip over herself in the process.

Adesina|Custos|Vampire
Rapid City Airport

As Eden seemed to bury herself into her own thoughts, Adesina felt her throat quench with a small burst of thirst. She grumbled softly and lifted a styrofoam cup to her lips, the hidden blood zipping up through her straw and into her mouth; she savored the taste, which was quite delicious and tangy. The pack kept a stash of blood for her, which came in useful for these kinds of occasions.

Blake

Immediately after managing to book a private plane to Hawaii, Blake woke everyone in his pack up by barging into what every room they were in with a, "Wake the hell up." It was, certainly, one of his least appealing moments as a leader, but they were getting a vacation out of it. Clapping his hands, he ordered everyone to pack, get out the door, and into the car, even the blood slaves. Everything was already paid for through the magic of the internet, the rental and villa as well.

Shortly, the pack had arrived at the private airport nearest them. They were met with the pilot and copilot, two men with matching goatees. It was oddly amusing to Blake, but he tried not to offend them and instead gestured for everyone to get on the jet. A few other humans were here as well (he didn't bother with paying for a totally private flight) but at least it wasn't as bad as it would be at a regular airport. A shiver trailed down Blake's spine at the thought of having to deal with that many stupid humans all at once.

"Everyone in," Blake said as he headed up into the plane, running fingers through his locks. "We'll be there before you know it. And if anyone dares to act up..." He left his threat unsaid, taking a seat towards the very back.

Eveleen
Location: Private jet | Interacting: Sienna ( Eliruz Eliruz )

Eveleen was, at the very most, interested. She'd never been out of Ithawell before, which also meant that she'd never flown. Both excited and intrigued, she followed the alpha's orders, shoving a few of the dresses from the closet into her bag without bothering to check what they were. It didn't matter to her, anyways, and she was soon out the doors and shoved into the back of the car.

The ride was uncomfortable. She was crammed in the biggest vehicle Lichen owned with so many other people it was suffocating. She kept her arms locked firmly to her side and her legs crossed the entire time. By the time the car reached the private airport, though, all her tenseness was released. The jet was stunning. She'd never seen anything quite like it. Her eyes trailed over its magnificent white form, taking in all the details. The only planes she'd known of were in television shows, on the rare occasions she was allowed to watch them.

"It's incredible," she muttered under her breath, following behind Blake and climbing up into the belly of the beast. She sat down near the window that overlooked the wings, wanting to be able to see how it operated. Turning her head, she looked around for Sienna, wanting the other girl to sit beside her. She wasn't necessarily sure why, but for some reason, she wanted the company. "Sienna, over here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back