• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Given this newfound autonomy plus her master not really caring she has lost all respect for her master as she sleeps on his bed carefree, uses his clothes, and generally doesent care for what he does anymore or even says. No orders affect her anymore as she felt hungry and before she went to sleep ate some leftover food that was named "Larkin " until it was all empty and dumped the rest in the trash before she fell asleep for the night in his bed. Pulling all covers over her and taking in the warmth

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: Open

He had already retrieved his items, finding his own spare room which would most likely turn into his usual place. The blonde haired brute quickly shut the lights off after gathering his things, a shower and the hunt long forgotten as he lay on the bed provided in the room. He didn’t have anything really important in his old room, so he’d leave it to collect dust. For now he had to dig through and sort the memories gained from Sienna, he found himself laying in the dark trying to figure things out. The blonde male had to dig through his own vast remembrances of his life so he could develop a timeline from when she was born to the moment she had experienced the trauma. He disliked digging through freshly taken memories but he did it anyways, his eyes closed while his head remained propped up with the help of the pillows.

Laying quietly on his own, he was tempted and reminded of the hunt. He wanted to go out but he was also partially needed for duty later. He was fast enough to run out and hunt something but he was a particular type when looking for prey, he truthfully knows they won’t grt past him but he found himself more into a game of cat and mouse before getting over the hunt itself. That’s why he lay there running a hand through his blonde locks of hair before throwing his hands up in frustration which led him to strolling towards a bathroom. He brought a set of clothes and quickly began heating it up—it’d distract him for a while so that was more of a good thing than a bad.​

Shaded Shaded

Despite all the happiness and rebellion that 040 felt she didn't feel at all... happy.... her attitude and personality has changed but she didn't really.. feel happy all alone, she needed someone ... waking up from a nightmare she got up and turned on the lights. Stretching herself she walked barefoot to the door, her body temperature lowering but she didn't shiver. She smelled the trace of her master and followed it all to his room as she knocked on the door and let herself in . She hated the clothing he gave her, she hated his leniency, she hated everything about him but couldn't live without him. " I couldn't sleep..." she says softly before she approaches and sits beside him . Knife in hand but hidden from view as she looks up at him " I'm just a number... another cog in the machine ... I realized it... you freed me and put me into your home .... but your home is not a machine while I remain a piece of a machine ... do you understand?" She says softly. From the start she was never meant to live a happy life and she wasn't born to be human . She was born to serve a function for the blood order and she saw that her piece was finished and her place here is not a place that is anything like a blood order. It is a living and flourishing environment with many living beings that communicate and cooperate and flourish together as not to serve a function but for life itself they thrive. Her life was not built the same way as theirs were grown. She must go to where she may serve a place that fills her purpose , a machine that will happily take in her as a needed part of the mechanical beast to thrive with collectively. She doesent long for the bold order but she doesent belong here either , leaning in she gives a kiss to her master on the forehead before getting up " thank you for the talk" she says softly before she walks out of the room, closing before him and running down the hallway , further and faster than anything before for the entrance and outside of the house .. there was a reason she was a number and not a name... a reason she hated him, a reason she is the way she is. There was always a reason...

Nicholas
Custos wilderness

Hiding deep within his burrow Nicholas is hiding deep and always awake, he cannot sleep not now.. not while they are outside . The shadow people are wondering ... do you hear it ?

It seems like silence of the night other than a owl hooting but then hat sound falls silent as a light thump ... thump.. thump on the forest floor roams around the grounds as it scared him to the corner of his burrow , their long fingers trailing around the metal entrance of the burrow as he can hear the scraping of the fingers along the scrap sheet he covered like nail to a chalkboard , scaring the living life out of him .. he has to endure this fear throughout the night until sun rises in which the creatures depart to stalk another day... this is why he has insomnia these night terrors he questions if they are real or not because when he looks at the metal sheets in the mornings he saw their claw marks every single night, trying to get in ... shivering all alone the orphan child shivers in the coldness of the burrows by himself without anyone...

Basilia/Akachi
The Shadow led the woman towards the command center, opening the door for her and following her within before shutting the door. Before her were the two acolytes she had met when Ken had retrieved her earlier that day. “Explain,” Basilia ordered as she took Emmanuel’s seat at the head of the table.

“Mistress, earlier today we gave a blood order sleeper agent money of which to operate a business on behalf of the order,” said the Shadow. “A pizza place known as Illyria Corporation.”

“A pizza corporation,” said Basilia. “With what money?”

“I believe it was with what money Emmanuel might have left behind to provide the order during your trip last winter,” said the Shadow.

Basilia’s face twisted into a frown at the mention of her guardian and master, the room going silent until the doors opened. She turned, about to scold or kill, depending on her current mood whoever had bothered to enter command central without permission. “Who are you?”

“Ah I’m wounded Bas,” greeted the man warmly as he lowered his hood and mask. “Might not be as popular as Ken with you but I can still smoke you on the court. I did serve Master quite well as his personal Acolyte.”

Basilia was left thinking over who this stranger was, names being somewhat hard for her to still come by. She stood as did the acolytes and shadow in the room. It took her a bit to remember before recalling seeing the stranger often near her master or watching her. “Akachi?”

“Always know me no matter what disguise I wear.” The former acolyte laughed as the younger woman came at him and embraced him, the man awkwardly patting her back. “Good to see you after all this time. Where’s the boss?”

Basilia stepped back from her master’s acolyte and looked away. “Dead,” said Basilia. “The grunts didn’t survive the mission and master sacrificed himself for the cause. Before he died, he made me the new master.”

Akachi was silent as he stared at he processed this information. “That is unfortunate,” he said. “Then if you’ll have me mistress, I’m sure it will be...” He was cut off as the younger woman embraced him again. Taking that as confirmation, the young woman released him and motioned him to take a seat before doing so herself.

Basilia continued the conversation. “How is that important?”

“It was agreed this would serve as a way to get money to the blood order though would operate somewhat independently of us with animatronics being created and salvaged to act as potential testing weapons in our fight against the supernatural,” said the Shadow. “The plan was laid out by Agent Fury. One of the sleeper agents,” said James at Basilia’s blank look. “Unfortunately one of our scouts found him dead of a broken neck this evening when going for food on your request. The animatronics were deactivated afterwards but it will take work to clean the place up.”

“These animatronics,” said Basilia. “Do they pose a danger to us or not?”

“No Master. They’re programmed to only kill the supernatural and may occasionally hurt human customers.”

Basilia sat back in the chair as she surveyed the small group. “So we invested in something that is a failure in...” She looked at a nearby clock, “...ten hours?” The woman shook her head. “What other problems are there?”

“One of the novice scout acolytes was captured. It was dubbed 040.”

“Where and by who?”

“Custos ma’am,” said James. “It was sent out to cause a disturbance and...failed.”

“Obviously,” said Basiiia. “Was this 040 terminated?”

“A tech released the cyanide on her cylinder. As far as we are aware she was.”

“I should hope so. We cannot have loose ends,” said Basilia. “If she did somehow survive and was not killed, she is likely a blood slave now. If she is spotted for some reason, terminate her and bring me proof. As for anything she may have learned...erasure.” Erasure was a procedure done where the memory could be destroyed by remote means, destroying anything of importance to the blood order and destroyed any and all training that person may have gotten.

James nodded and wrote something down before glancing at Basilia again. “There is something else.”

“What?”

“Agent Rabbit One never activated. She has been off grid for a while now. Agent Rabbit Two tried bringing her in but she escaped.”

Basilia closed her eyes and sighed. “Emmanuel would be disappointed in me.” She was silent as she carefully considered her next move. “What are the chances of her chip reactivating?”

“It’s rare for chips to not activate but it is possible. However it is slight and there is no telling the state of mind with the chip not activating. She could be captured for all we know.”

“Then she is a liability. Schedule termination for Agent Rabbit One, effective immediately.”

“Isabella, the alpha of Boreal is missing as are her betas. A vampire and a werewolf.”

“I see. That is the only good information all day that I have received. Send out someone to investigate this and see if it can be discovered why this mutt left it’s pack. Is there anything else?”

“At this time no ma’am.”

“Good. Then you are all dismissed,” said Basilia. As the others left, she went to the computer and began typing on the keyboard, accessing her email and finding a few messages. Clicking on one, she discovered it was from Scythia, with information on Custos. “What is Custos?”

“Another pack Basilia,” said Akachi. “They started two months ago. Led by a former prisoner of war who was an NCO before capture and apparently like Boreal but not a lot of intelligence has been gathered.”

“Hmmm.” She read her next message and discovered a reply to her other message on the profile that had interested her.

Send New Email
New Email Received
Liu
Re: Request for a meeting
Your request has been noted. Meet at Ithawell Community Hall, Thursday at 3pm. Tell no one. You are being watched.

Pressing send, she turned at Akachi’s question. “So...have you seen Ken?”

“Yes. He picked me up but where have you been?”

“Living. I want demotion to Shadow.”

“Granted.”

“I also have a kid. Name’s Tuma. Sweet thing. He’ll be joining possibly as an Ascendant in a few years. Do you want help getting back?”

“A child. Good for you Akachi. No, I’ll manage.” She bid him farewell but not before he shouted something at her.

“So you and Ken an item now?!” Shaking her head, she made her way back to her rooms and went to sleep, one hand on Ken’s chest to keep an eye on him.

Kipsy Kipsy (liu) Lenny2000 Lenny2000 (briefly Alice, Scythia, 040)

Ordan
Ordan shook his head. “No Adesina. That’s it. Dismissed,” he said, allowing her to leave before closing his eyes and turning onto his left side to sleep.

Eliruz Eliruz (Adesina)

Zumitri
Zumitri quietly nodded at the thanks and watched as Eden’s features fell before excusing herself upon saying she hoped that Ordan recovered. He then left and headed for the tower, making his way toward the alpha and checking on Ordan. Finding him asleep, he rolled out his sleeping bag and changed into pajamas before getting in and falling asleep.

Last edited:
Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: 040 Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Bringing his blue hues upwards, he had managed to successfully clear his mind when he scented the girl, and when she stepped in after knocking he watched her while sitting in the dark. Observing he movements as she sat down beside him, he noticed she wasn’t exactly ignoring him—obviously not since she walked into the room he was in. Noting she could sleep was something he dipped his head down at, he knew she wasn’t able to see that in the dark so he just sat there still. He would have liked to have been some source of comfort considering he did bring her into the mess. Maybe that was Blake to blame for listening to Larkin.

I understand,” he concluded when she asked. His patience and calm tone had returned, and while she explained further of the machine and cog he watched her. “You say you are a piece of a machine, a cog, then—“ he couldn’t finish talking because before he knew it she pecked his forehead and ran. The girl startled him at first, bolting in the way she did had snagged his more than beastly interests in a hunt though he didn’t act for that reason.

He followed after her, she wasn’t slow but she also wasn’t faster than his species—werewolves couldn’t always keep up with vampires and he always found that amusing though tonight he was thankful to some degree for his ability to run swiftly. He had caught her outside near the cars, and literally caught her by swiping her wrist up with his fingers. “Now, may I finish what I was saying?” he waited for a moment before moving to stand in front of 040, holding her wrist lightly yet tightly. “You wish to remain a cog? Be a cog in my machine—as you can tell I lack many. Cog’s job is to help the machine run, and I obviously don’t know how to run,” he attempted to translate how he thought she worded it herself on wanting to be apart of something.

He wasn’t sure why she was entirely rejecting it but he knew a human would escape at the first chance they got. Looking down with his blue eyes, he looked her over, “will you stay?” he truthfully didn’t know why he was begging for her to stay, an odd sight, maybe because he would have to hunt her down and kill her, or the fact that her previous owners would kill her on sight if they found her. He grew attached with only one single conversation and she managed to derail his simple facade that was rather difficult to do. Larkin has been born with a silver spoon in his mouth, rich and educated, he worked hard to prove himself not a spoiled brat. Though he always found that one thing he held a fascination for and 040 seemed to be it. “If you go..you’ll risk being hunted by Lichen and the Blood Order, Custos and Boreal aren’t better choices either.”​

Evangeline|Future Lichen|Vampire
Outskirts of Mansion
Shaded Shaded

The auburn female held a somber expression as the male behind her spoke; she knew all too well what it was like to lose someone when leaving them alone. Slowly turning, she breathed in and glanced back at him. "If you wouldn't mind just helping me get to my father, I shan't bother you anymore; tis' all I ask," Evangeline requested, her violet orbs glowing as she awaited a response. As she waited and gazed at him, she allowed herself to study his appearance for just a moment; intruiging ashen skin that was offset by dark brown hair and striking brown eyes. Silas definitely struck her as the reckless type, especially how he bolted in out of nowhere; why did he just run in and save a random woman anyway? Confusion filled her eyes, but was quickly masked by gratitude.

"Where are my manners? I apologize sincerely; thank you for saving me from my..monstrous uncle. I'm Evangeline, it's a pleasure." Hoping she wasn't opposing, she extended a hand to shake and smiled with something close to gratitude; she didn't wish to put him into anymore danger but if he stayed out here, he'd most likely have his head ripped off if Reed had gotten a good look at him.

Silas R. Landon
Interaction: Evangeline Eliruz Eliruz

Flashing his eyes up, the brown hues examined the violet themed eyes that stared over at him. She was of a higher class, social standing and wealth standing, and aristocrat born and raised. He wouldn’t have a biased against her, just an easy opinion that could either be thrown aside or driven home on his judgement. A woman was a woman though, even if he was against the real rush he felt to help her, he wasn’t regretting it. Her accent was not unheard of but just foreign to him, Silas was usually good at a multitude of accents from having to forge his relocations until he was brought into Lichen.

Sure, just tell me where and I’ll see where the short cuts are,” he observed. He wondered why she left her father alone, he personally wouldn’t have but of course this wasn’t him he was talking about—well if it was his birth father than he would have dropped him off so fast at a restaurant and never returned after dismissing himself for the bathroom. Silas had a rocky relationship, so as far as he knew he didn’t have a dad but two wonderful mothers who did what they could.

Watching her outstretch a hand, he looked up with his dark eyes curiously as she introduced herself, “Silas, Silas Landon,” he added his last name after a bit of hesitation. He figured his name was odd enough he’d throw that deal breaker in as well. He was also a bit unnerved with her formality, it was unusual considering the common era they lived in. “Talk freely, at least with me Evangeline, you don’t need to apologize, it’s usually my fault anyway,” he declared turning away towards the way they retreated from. He watched the tree line carefully before turning towards the girl, “Let’s start moving,” he informed, if it was one thing he knew how to do—it was running.​

City Outskirts
Shaded Shaded

Her eyes grew hesitant as the male asked where her father's home was but she reluctantly replied. "North from here, on the otherside of what's that Coven called..Lichen?" Evangeline furrowed her delicate brow. "It's just across the river, to the left of the abandoned mill." She thought for a moment as the male introduced himself fully; her eyes grew a bit hesitant before she introduced her last name, hoping desperately he didn't recognize it but it would be difficult not to. Having been brought up in the late 1800's, their name has been known around the Vampire community due to their blood slave trading business. "Evangeline, Evangeline Mikaelson." She spoke quietly and hoped her father wouldn't be horribly cross with her for exposing her name to a random vampire.

With a quick nod, the short female slowly moving after Silas. Speak freely around him? She furrowed her brow and pondered how a man could tell her to speak freely; was she not held to the standard of respecting those of higher stature? Evangeline wasn't used to speaking her mind unless she really felt it to be important, but this was quite..odd and new to her. Although she dressed with more modern clothing, her demeanor and attitude was one of a noble lady; she was raised through the decades to act as such.

Last edited:
Silas R. Landon

We are going to go past home, huh?” he muttered to himself, taking his hand, he ran it through his darkened locks, ruffling the strands until they were a mess on his head again. “Alright come on, we can cross through Lichen—they won’t bother us, the guardians don’t lurk around at night unless ordered to,” he informed looking to his left, “Just stay close and they won’t come near,” he added. Silas was trying to think if Blake had asked any of the guards like Larkin or Omora—he hadn’t spoken to that guardian so it was a brief time he remembered the name.

Perking up as she offered her last name as well, Silas observed as it rolled off her tongue, he would have to try and recall where he heard it before. She was wealthy and of high status, too dignified to be a modern vampire—the biggest hint was the way she held herself and spoke. He was not raised like she was, that was why he was unsure of how to interact fully with her, and why he kept his back to her as they moved along. He was a feral animal, he attended a party when young and that was a one time occurrence with another aristocrat who threw the party himself, he was not made for fancy interactions and surely didn’t speak like it. “Why is he going after you again?” he mused, casting his dark eyes behind towards Evangeline—her name was long. His mother loved shorter names made it much more entertaining to pronounce, so he decided on calling her Evan, or Eva, no he should probably stick with her full name. He wasn’t sure if she’d be so high and mighty to reject the nickname. He probably shouldn’t be frustrated with her, she hadn’t really done anything wrong, so he had to let that bubble down and get to know her if he was planning on keeping in contact. “I apologize, I’m a bit nosy and unused to...the way things used to be done,” he explained.​

Lichen Territory
Shaded Shaded

Speeding up a bit, she stayed near his right side, her shoulders back and chin upwards, tension radiating off her. She looked around a bit paranoid, but soon heard him ask why her uncle was after her; of course, he'd be curious as to why he had to help her when she could defend herself. Her eyes fell towards the ground as she contemplated what to say, her somber expression returning.

"My father, Maliki inherited our family wealth, status, and business in the mid-1800's; our family is notorious for Blood Slave trades. My uncle became so obsessed with torturing them and slowly drawing out their deaths to a painful ones. So, my father found out about his work, exiled him and stripped my uncle of his honor and family name. He wants revenge and..he knows I'm the only thing left that my father truly cares about," she explained, her tone hushed and her eyes flickering forward. Evangeline hated explaining her lineage because many believe that she is the same as her uncle. Continuing one after Silas and fidgeting with her hands, she kept her eyes trained on the trees past him.

Silas R. Landon

It truly isn’t my business but, life would have been easier to just kill your uncle. You hold no ties to him, though I suppose your father does indeed,” he proposed, “it is hard to find siblings among our species,” he added. He has tried to understand why such a noble family would outcast her uncle—disgusting pleasures or not he found it perplexing. Maybe it was because he hadn’t experienced wealthy living for a long time, so as he tried to understand he pushed it aside. He wouldn’t want to kill his own brother either, if he had one that is. Maybe he would have, if it meant being dragged down by his father anymore than he already was. Silas hasn’t even met the brute and yet he was tied down with the weight of his history.

Then you should take it as a compliment—he thinks someone cares deeply about you, that is hard to locate in the world now, especially after those drama sit coms that come out on the human television,” he scuffed, his own humor was a bit knotted with honesty. He disliked the drama from shows and how their kind would be portrayed in them, of course he found himself watching those just to see how it was done—that was a while ago. He refused to watch or read such content if they were sparkling twats that had too much self control that are rabbits. He despised eating animals blood—made his breath smell. “We are almost past Lichen land, the mill should be up soon.”​

Lichen Territory
Shaded Shaded

Her browe furrowed delicately as he spoke; their family customs were a bit..old fashioned. Evangeline sighed softly and contiunued after him, her violet gaze flickering around as she tried desperately to make sure they weren't being followed. "My family is old fashioned; we do not kill because we believe that in this world, family is more important. Atleast..that's my father's ideals. I tend to think the world would be better off without people like him, yet I still abide by my father's wishes and choose not to kill such a monster." The female's gaze softened as she looked up at Silas; she wanted to apologize for disrupting him from his hunt yet she had been told not to apologize. Feeling a whirl wind of confusion of her ideals and thoughts, she remained quiet. A soft grunt left her and she let out a small laugh; a compliment? A threat taken as a compliment? That was the first time she'd heard something like that in her many decaded of life; Silas did have a point though.

"I suppose it could be taken as such, but a very controversial compliment indeed. Quite a paradox if you ask me," Evan huffed under her breath softly as they neared the mill

Silas R. Landon

Pausing his movements, he side stepped a tree while his brown eyes flicked over the sight before him. Silas has taken the time to observe the territory and terrain carefully, his more rough movements an example of how quickly he could grow alert. He was a hunter and he understood when he was being hunted. He had no idea if the male—her uncle—was following them and stalking them. If that brute was, Silas was sure he would be aware of it, that vampire didn’t seem like the quiet type.

Family is important, but pardon my intrusion but, I believe there is a line to be drawn as to what is considered family and what is not. Blood is not family, we drink blood so it is far too poor of a analogy for us,” he concluded before turning to look at the dark reddish themed girl with her violet eyes seemingly taking her own observations—though when he wasn’t looking at her he could feel the heat of her gaze. “I’ve learned—through my own experiences, that family is something you make not what you are born into,” he advised.

I say, family is who you love—not who shares the same genetic make up as you,” he stated, surprisingly he was rather wise for someone so care free. His philosophy was far from one he could openly preach, he was very much so set up on take what you want and whenever you want. He didn’t have much when growing up so he learned to latch onto something as long as he could before it moved on or broke. When he was given chances he would take them without thinking so that he could do it at least once in his life.​

As she ran she thought he wouldn't follow or even notice her as she thought she would be free. She was dead wrong as her wrist was grabbed and she was put to a screeching halt. Her other hand forced to hide the blade form him in the darkened night. His attempts to finish his thoughts were not making sense to her as it wasn't something that could simply be fixed. " you don't understand me , you never do! You -" she pokes at his chest with her free hand as her blade is strapped to her back * " are not a machine! You are a biological being with your own life and personalities and born with individuality! You would never fit as a machine due to your autonomous and lenient nature ! I am a cog from birth, to perform a specific function and all my other personalities that compromise the function are void. I know you tried to be sweet but you really don't understand me . We are two different people you and I and even if I may not be going with any other pack or even the blood order I will still not have to suffer the feeling of improper management like a hammer in the tool shed that was never touched by a human hand all of its life!" She was in tears but she remained fixated that herself is a cog of once blood order. Jerking away from his hand she tries to run to the woods in the night but is still held in his grasp firm.

Last edited:
Icarus
Okay...upstream is not it, thought Icarus as he made his way in the opposite direction of Alice, the hybrid creature scenting the air as he came to a dead end. The place was about as bad as the blasted dungeons! Icarus would have been better off staying out and just let Alice leave. Getting turned around, he scowled, only the moving water and his stomach rumbling being the only sounds he heard. He should have bitten the girl and fed when he had the chance. Hopping up onto a ledge, Icarus let his cape drip water as he sat down, using his senses to try to pinpoint his way back. This was a mistake, he thought to himself.

Sighing, the teen scratched at his head in perplexity before activating Dusk Heat. Waiting for his vision to switch over, the hybrid jumped into the water and began retracing his steps. Unfortunately for Icarus and Alice, Ordan had taken precautions here as well for attempted escapes...precautions which were about to take affect. When he began passing underneath an arch in the aqueducts, that activated one such precaution. The aqueducts began filling with more water, a first attempt at drowning any escapees. “Shit,” said Icarus as he began running, even as the water filled in through suddenly opened holes exposing pipes which began releasing water, trying to find Alice before she died.

Mentioned Lenny2000 Lenny2000 (Alice)

Shaded Shaded

Alice by then was way way too ahead of Icarus as she kinda just forgot about him as she was activated. The darkness was troubling for her but she luckily found a lighter with fuel on it from a skeletal corpse of a attempted escapee. She uses the steps rather cautiously as in order to go down she will have to climb a bit . A 20 foot climb more or less as she started to climb happily . Not noticing the trails of water starting behind her. The climb was dangerous and rocky but it wasn't impossible as she made it to the top within minutes going over to her next stage and step as it is a slide down further. She has no idea why it's like that but she slid down anyways.

Larkin A. Andley

I don’t understand because we met for the first time today,” he informed. “I will not manage you because you aren’t a tool—and if you want to be one that is unhealthy for yourself. You don’t have a name! I can’t even properly explain this to you because you were deprived of a life—at least let me try and give you what you deserve without being killed for knowing too much,” he advised, he wasn’t letting go—not if he could help it. “You say you don’t believe I understand, but if I told you that I do understand lacking individuality—being apart of someone else’s plan, you wouldn’t believe me...I may have been born into this but I had to escape first.”

Look at me, I look like every ‘leech’ yeah? I’m old. I’m not only old, I’m a veteran for four or more wars, you fought in a war going on for decades that would gladly leave you behind. I am also apart of that war, and I don’t plan on leaving you behind unless you push me away,” he stated his blue eyes growing serious. He spotted the shimmering tears coming from her eyes and so he brings his hand up to touch her cheek—a comforting motion which he decides against as he looks down at the girl trying to free herself. “I think it’s time that you aren’t a cog or hammer, that instead you use the tools and operate the machine,” he was putting in a lot of effort for someone he only met that day, an odd thing to occur but it was still happening nonetheless.

In that moment he was attached, and his words rang true. If she pestered her way out, he would let her go, and if she listened as he attempted to relay his past grievances briefly he would have successfully changed the situation. “Communication is something most people struggle with, and with me it is very difficult. I have said harsh things that come off humorous to those of my age because we aren’t tied down to restrictions other than social standing. I’m sure I’ve said many things to offend you, and when that happens telling me is the best bet of preventing it,” he explained though that was if she decided to stay. If she didn’t want to stay she would surely have tried to escape still, a rather sad note for him due to his fascination with her staying. “With someone of my age, respect is fairly important, and I do respect you—that is my leniency, giving you enough freedom to not be monitored every second, and if you are distressed I will be somewhere else so it may not be irritated more with my presence. That is respect, admiration and respect can be similar and contrary—so I suppose I am here now not because of respect.”​

Last edited:
Icarus
The hell with this, thought Icarus as he canceled his ability and just began running, the water continuing to well up behind him. Doing his best to follow his scent back, the wolf still struggled. Damn wolf...starving me. Luckily I am not a complete vampire so there’s no risk of going...Dracula like, he thought to himself as he ran. Huffing to himself, Icarus ran on. Not even shouting for Alice as he doubted she would hear him.

He was nearly at the place he had jumped down from when the hybrid fell and the water rose over him, sending him slamming into the stone floor of the aqueduct, Icarus coughing as he forced himself up, water swarming his vision as he looked around. Forced to swim now, Icarus made it to the grate he had come down from and desperately reached up for it. Alice was likely long gone, the water clogging his senses which were turned about anyway with lack of nourishment, the Vaewolf struggling to lift the grate, only for his hands to hit metal. What? He looked up to see metal in between the haps in the grate and over it.

It seemed Ordan had designed the grate to seal over of anyone went into the aqueducts to escape. Not even magic would get through the sealed grate. “Oh come on!” He dropped down as he took a breath before swimming forward and hoping he could hold his breath.

Meanwhile in command center, James and Akashi were targeting zero forty. The tracker was moving when it should have gone offline with her death. “Acolyte Emmanuel 248,” said Akashi.

“Acolyte Emmanuel 248 confirmed,” said the computer.

“Target 040, command erasure by order of Deputy Basilia.”

“Initiating erasure 040.”

Pain would target the novice scout in question, centering around the head but also stripping away the woman’s knowledge and strength from training. Destroying the location of HQ and all knowledge of the organization she had gained over the years.

“Locate Agent Rabbit Two,” ordered Akashi.

The computer tracked satellites they had control of as well as hacking into other satellites. “Agent Rabbit Two located. Procedure?”

“Where?” James questioned.

“Agent Rabbit Two located underground and moving downwards. I am unable to penetrate.”

“Target Agent Rabbit Two, command Terminate and Erasure by order of Deputy Basilia,” said Akashi.

"Initiating Erasure Termination of Agent Rabbit Two," spoke the computer.

"So now what?"

"The chip will remain activated enough to send a signal that the targets have been erased before exploding. It will send a shockwave through the body, vastly weakening them before no trace is found," said Akashi. "The erasure will happen first with Agent Rabbit Two before the Termination happens. I believe the chips were designed to not be taken out by any except the Master and Deputy."

"Then how do you have clearance?"

"I was Emmanuel's personal acolyte," said Akashi. "I helped with designing them. Emmanuel wanted failsafes ensured in case of capture or betrayal. Mistress Basilia will know about the failsafes from Emmanuel's training. Even showed her how they worked when she was younger."

Lenny2000 Lenny2000 (Alice, 040 briefly)

Last edited:
Alice

Unfortunately for the erasure since the chip itself was a defect the effects were a defect as well. The commencing of the erasure as she was sliding down the slope fried her brain essentially killing her in the process as she collapsed onto the blood completely void of existence.

Icarus
Unaware that Alice had been terminated by the Blood Order or that her chip had reactivated, telling who she really was and the potential regret and hatred she had felt with mating with the hybrid, Icarus fought for air as he was tumbled about in an attempt to drown him. The vaewolf was forced upwards into an air pocket which he desperately clung to, sinking his claws into the ceiling and pulling himself up so that he clung upside down on the ceiling as the water rose, coughing up water and watching as it swirled below him before draining. However, he found himself far from where he had been, dropping to some stairs which were cut into the aqueduct, leading a good 20 feet upwards. He let his body collapse, lying there on the steps as he tried to get his bearings as the night continued on...leaving death in its wake and confusion in another. And night would turn into a new day.

As she looks at him and cried from the words he had to say her chip went off and she had collapsed infront of Larkin, enduring what seemed like a seizure before she closed her eyes for a few seconds. Upon opening them she opens her eyes and scratched her head " where am I ? Who are you ? " she asks nervously

Larkin A. Andley

When the girl dropped and started having a seizure like state take over, he was unsure on how to act. His blue eyes held uncertainty, and he rose up. Looking down at her, he held out his hand to help her up with a bewildered look. “Do you not...remember?” he questioned carefully. How could one just drop dead and come back anew? It wasn’t really possible for a person to randomly have seizures and amnesia, so something had to have caused it. “I’m—“ he was about to say who he was before closing his mouth shut. Maybe it would be better if she didn’t remember, the only problem with that is the fact that she would be at risk even without her memories. For once, Larkin was unsure of what to do, but he knew one thing, he wasn’t going to bring the pack into it.

Do you remember anything?” he muttered, blonde curls falling in his eyes as he tilted his head down to compose himself, lifting it back up he looked the girl in the eye carefully. He didn’t even have a name to call her, just jumbled numbers that didn’t mean anything but a ‘cog’. “Do you remember what you are—who you are?”​

Looking back at him she looks at herself especially at the clothing, nothing but his nightclothing. Her clothes start to get dirty as she was laying on the floor as she rubs her head softly " I'm sorry mister, I don't know who you are.. or who I am.. I thought I was a vampire.... I dunno." she looks in shame and groans trying to sit up and hugs her knees to her chest " why are we out here? Are you out to kill me?

Larkin A. Andley

He was still taken aback, she forgot everything, “Kill you—no. I wouldn’t kill you,” It was a form of a lie, he wouldn’t want to but if he was told to do it by his alpha and betas then he would have to do it. “You thought you were a vampire?” he observed taking a few steps back, he should give her room—room to regather herself without him crowding her. He was by far confused and worried, if he lead her to town she’d get hurt or killed, but if she stayed with him he’d have to break it to her about their world. Well it was a place she didn’t belong, and now she might be able to grow past her inability to relax without being told what to do. Being controlled. “I’m Larkin, I guess we should meet again,” he started there, at least greeting each other would coax some kind of memory, though it wouldn’t be too devastating if she denied since she didn’t know what was going on.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back