• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Shaded Shaded

040 at the meantime was not in the right state of mind as she was being held by Larkin. Her grip onto him was almost none as her lack of blood plus her still bleeding on the wrist and shoulder was providing a devastating effect on the girl as her voice was very noticeable in weakening her pitch " I don't f-eel w-e-ll " she just lies there motionless in his arms as her breath is very shallow now. Death will be within hours if not treated right as the motionless girl let's go of his neck and felt too weak to respond to his comments , blood completely stained her clothing .

Jaehwa
Location: Custos healing room | Interacting: Ordan & Zumitri ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Hearing Zumitri's orders, Jaehwa knelt down off to Ordan's side, wrapping his arm around the back of the alpha's neck to hold him still on both sides of his head. He didn't press too hard, his grip rather loose, which was probably going to wind up being a mistake. "I've got him," he said to Zumitri, even with the looseness of his hold. He watched as the doctor began to examine Ordan's eye. When the wolf bit down on Zumitri's arm, he pulled sharply away, quite startled.

Jaehwa wanted to chastise Ordan but that wasn't his place. Still, Zumitri was still just trying to help. Of course, it was in part his fault; Jaehwa hadn't been holding the alpha's head tightly enough. Resuming his former position, he wrapped and held Ordan's head with a steadier grip. He watched with confusion as Zumitri understood some of the alpha's barks. "A woman for what?" he inquired, but let it go rather easily as the doctor continued with his diagnosing.

Cheeks going red, Jaehwa shook his head. "I'm not gonna have pups anytime soon!" he exclaimed, embarrassed. "You don't have to ban me... I know..." The cure was something that they believed could only be used on those who were formerly human. If someone who was turned gave birth, the children would be forever cursed. It would be permanent. He couldn't, wouldn't, allow for something like that to happen. "Besides, I don't..." He trailed off, unsure of what exactly he was going to say. That he still wasn't sure of his feelings for Silvia? Sure, she was pretty and talented, but he couldn't tell if his admiration for her ran deeper. Not yet, anyway. That would require some thinking over, and he didn't want to do that right now.

"It's been in his eye for fifteen to thirty minutes. I haven't been keeping good track of the time with everything that's been going on," Jaehwa said, then sighed. "There was a Blood Order spy here. She's the one who stabbed him. Alpha Blake and whoever he'd brought with him were the ones to take her away after that; I think they're having her be a blood slave." He paused, letting Ordan get in a growl which, from Zumitri's reply, he assumed was about the Boreal alpha. "Yeah, she and one of her own came here, injured and seeking help, along with that babe over there." He gestured to the baby on the counter before realizing he should perhaps move her to the nursery. It would be more comfortable there, for sure.

During his time of talking, he'd let his arms unwrap from around his alpha's neck. With Zumitri reminding him, he nodded and returned to his awkward embracing of Ordan, placing his hands firmly on both sides of the wolf's face. "Look at the bright side: even if he doesn't save your eye," he began, smiling meekly, "you'll look rather cool with an eyepatch." That didn't make things at all better, he knew, but he was trying to do his role here well. It was his job to attempt to put smiles on his packmate's faces, and he would do his damnedest to make that happen.

Zumitri/Ordan
Zumitri glanced at Ordan as Jaehwa questioned him on what Ordan needed a woman for. “Jaehwa, what do most men, except those who are homosexual want a woman for?” questioned Zumitri earning a huffing laugh from Ordan. Allowing Jaehwa to grab Ordan’s head tighter, the wolf growled, only to get smacked on his muzzle, earning another rumbling growl from Ordan as his ears flattened against his skull.

Ordan huffed as Jaehwa got a tighter grip on his neck, Zumitri trying to relax the alpha’s guard. “It’s amusing teasing you,” spoke Ordan. “I won’t force you to have pups, neither with these females either though we have nothing to worry about from Adesina as she can’t breed with us.”

Zumitri listened as he heard of a Blood Order spy breaking into the house and being the one to attack the alpha. He visibly frowned. “I ran into one of their betas...a wolf who tried stealing my food in the outskirts. A vampire showed up that joked about taking my blood. I advised them that would not be a good idea for their pack but didn’t tell them I knew you.”

Ordan’s body tensed as his tail went up and he began growling. “Oh I know.”

Zumitri gripped the handle as he spoke, Jaehwa then gripping the alpha’s head as Jaehwa explained about Blake being here and an infant, Zumitri tightening his grip and yanking the knife out as Ordan shrieked in pain. “Done,” said Zumitri. “Shift please so I can repair that tear,” he said.

Ordan glared at Zumitri as blood leaked out of his eye before shifting and looked at Zumitri as he processed the omega’s words.
“Oh yeah...then you can call me captain one eye,” jested Ordan.

The alpha lifted a hand to rub at his eye when Zumitri grabbed his hand. “Don’t rub it,” said Zumitri. “Go sit on the bed and lay down,” said Zumitri. The doctor watched as Ordan did as he said and laid down on the bed before grabbing his bag and moved a light over the bed upon reaching it. Opening the bag, he went to the sink in the infirmary and washed his hands before drying them off and then going back to the table where he pulled on gloves and examined Ordan’s eye.

“Retinal tearing,” confirmed Zumitri. He examined the injury before beginning to work on repairing the tearing. He injected a local anesthesia around Ordan’s right eye and waited for the it to take affect. Zumitri then began repairing the tear with two methods, Scleral buckle and then vitrectomy surgeries. The procedures took several hours to complete but in the end had repaired the tearing and put a bandage over his eye. “Help me get Ordan to the tower and to his room. Get rid of any witnesses by whatever means necessary Jaehwa.” He looked at Ordan. “You’ll need to rest for two weeks and can’t do anything. It’s unfortunate that you don’t have betas or an alpha vampire to help out.”

“I have a pack to protect,” growled Ordan. “I am not laying low for two weeks.”

“Sir, you need to recover. You won’t be effective on the field if you’re a liability,” said Zumitri.

“And if I don’t get my sight back?”

“I can arrange an eye transplant but that may take a while or you go blind and are vulnerable. We can’t cross that bridge until it comes.” Ordan glared at his friend before looking to Jaehwa.

“Do as the doc says. And...find me Adesina,” Ordan growled. “Fix Eden.”

“Of course Sir,” Zumitri said. He motioned to Jaehwa to help Ordan up and slipped an arm around his friend.

Kipsy Kipsy

Last edited:
Blake
Location: From car to Lichen home | Interacting: Larkin ( Shaded Shaded ), Rhea & Oliver ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Blake was amused with it all. With his teasing, he'd broken Larkin's composure successfully. He considered that a win in his book Larkin was notoriously hard to out-master like that, so it was rare for those wins to come about. Needless to say, Blake was quite proud of himself for this accomplishment. His grin only widened when 040 continued to cling to Larkin.

"Drive a bit faster," Blake ordered the driver, sensing how loopy the human was getting due to blood loss. "We're almost there; try and apply pressure to its open wound. It'll be a shame if it dies." Although he didn't particularly care, it'd be a shame if they spent all this time trying to preserve her for her to die.

The car was in the Badlands now, Ithawell behind them, dust and dirt kicking up against the sides of the vehicle. A few stay cacti flew by as they continued to drive. They were getting closer and closer, the asylum-turned-mansion coming into view. Eventually, after a while of driving, the car stopped and the driver got out to open the doors for his passengers. Blake exited and waited for Larkin to do the same. He would assist the other vampire in helping get the human out of the car and into the house, if his help was necessary.

"Oliver! Rhea!" Blake called out. "Bring the first aid kit. Now." His voice was powerful and commanding, a tint of anger there. "Help us patch this human up. Then you can show me the slaves you purchased without my permission and we'll have a... talk."

Arya
Interaction: Harper Shaded Shaded
"I say bar." I agreed. We walked down the street to the bar where I placed my order. "I'm glad I found you. I don't know what to about the pack. We can't expect them all to look for Isabella. Not only would they slow down the hunt, but that would also leave the territory totally unprotected. We have a very difficult decision to make." The waiter brought my food and I started to eat not realising how hungry I was.

(Sorry this took so long I had a lot of chores to do)

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: Blake Kipsy Kipsy , 040 Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Larkin had only dealt with death from a human two ways, him killing it or a previous mate of his dying in a similar way to the way he was experienced most in. Larkin killed—not saved, which was why he thought of the first thing he could, a quick and simple fix to the issue they were having with 040 leaking blood out of her system.

Mouth, open,” he ordered the girl before bringing his wrist up to his own mouth. He nipped his skin—an odd feeling with blood being drawn from his skin. He hadn’t really been hurt since the war, the first one he fought he was rather inexperienced in keeping himself alive, to the human standards. Bringing his wrist up as the blood welled up—slowly revealing him only after a few seconds he pressed it to her lips. “Drink,” he ordered once more. She wouldn’t die with that in her system, she’d be fine and it would help regenerate her to the extent she’d make it back in time for Oliver and Rhea to patch her up.

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: @ open (just a filler post)

She found the bathroom after wandering around, she had managed to end up everywhere but a bathroom with a shower before she found a room where the sheets and clothes were tossed at. Guessing by the stale smell in the room it was free and unused—presumingly the one Ordan had started to prepare. She’d have to thank him, but first she wanted to change and shower. Lifting her hands to grab at the cotton made top she examined it while running her finger tips over the fabric.

Grabbing the flannel she presumed she wouldn’t be bothered until later—she could take as long a shot she wanted while showering. She’d probably stand there for most of the time anyways. She had to grab different bottoms, a pair of larger shorts that she found entangled in the sheets and slunk off towards the bathroom she passed. She had found the scent of the rabbit masked girl from before in the room, and deducing the fact that Ordan had found her somewhere, it wouldn’t be too inappropriate to assume that it was here she was found. Shaking off the uneasy feeling she had developed, she groggily and slithered her way out of the room. With clothes in hand, she slipped into the shower, the heat from the water making her pale skin flush. The heat brought color back to her paled complexion, and with the water running over her she relaxed for a good while. She had leaned her head against the wall, watching the watered down red liquid swirl down into the drain.

While she stood there, she waited until the Steam began to dissipate and the water too cool before trying to scrub off the more than stubborn stains on her skin. She kept up with it, the bubbling soap being rubbed off and turning her cheeks red as she attempted to scrub the grime away. Before long her already pinkish face took on a rubbed raw red tone, and when she stepped out, she tried to hunt for a towel.​

Opening her eyes slowly she heard his command as she opened her mouth but didn't know the reason until she saw him nip his own skin as it made him bleed, she trembled at first from the powers of the vampire and commanded to open her mouth, in fear of harm from him she closes her jaw on his wound and starts to drink, the blood like nectar to her she wraps her hands around his wrist and drinks like a beverage, an addiction he was like to her as she kept drinking and drinking like a natural, she didn't care if it was blood or not, it tastes good and it makes her better so that's all she cares, " mmmmmmmm~" she murmured as she was drinking , lapping up at his wound with his tongue for more of his sustenance as within a minute she was fully replenished in amount of blood but her wounds were not fixed and closed in, taking a liking to his blood she clung onto his arm and sat there on his lap now, being his little pet feeding on her master~

Rhea & Oliver

“Calm your damn horse,” said Oliver as he looked up upon hearing Blake’s shout. The vampire rose from the chair he was sitting at before jerking his head, Rhea glaring at him. Grabbing Rhea, he hauled her to her feet and shoved her towards the infirmary, the woman turning and glaring at him. Striding towards her, he grabbed her arm and spun her around. “Get the kit,” said Oliver, tightening his grip on his kin’s arm, the wolf wining as he cracked her bone and then released her.

Rhea scowled at him before turning and making her way towards the medical kit, the wolf as she walked off in a stint. Rolling his eyes, Oliver strode towards the door as Larkin and Blake appeared carrying a human. “What is that?”

Kipsy Kipsy (Blake) Shaded Shaded (Larkin) mentioned briefly: lenny2000 (040)

Last edited:
Harper C. Miller
Interaction: Arya OGAirbear OGAirbear

When the time comes—we will collect the pack for her, Isabella will return on her own or we will hunt her down. You find the wolves, I’ll handle the vampires!” she teased as she hopped into the bar mindlessly. She cast a gaze over behind Arya, a drunken fool chugging the alcohol he ordered left and right. “Mmm, think he meets the standards? Is he my usual type?” she suddenly peeled up, “I’ve got to eat too, y’know,” she informed in a hushed tone before Arya could get the chance to protest.

He isn’t too attractive, and he won’t be missed with the way he is talking to his drinking buddy over there,” she joked listening in on their conversation. “Also—the pack. Our numbers dwindled by how many? You’ve been in town longer than me, I’m still out of it,” she mused watching as the drunken fool looked behind him near her direction. The Hispanic vampire winked, a shy smile falling on her face as she morphed herself into a more shy appearance. That usually snagged many a prey.

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: Rhea/Oliver scorpiodragon scorpiodragon , Blake Kipsy Kipsy , 040 Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Waiting for her to start drinking, he nodded his head as she seemed to begin to understand what he asked her to do, and after she got a few gulps down he went to remove his hand but found her enjoying it. He wasn’t aware of humans liking blood—something rather unusual to him, but there was a first for everything as well. Letting her drink for a moment longer, he raised an inquisitive brow, his stoic facade was well in place. He thought it was rather unusual but said nothing of it, “She’d be a natural, if she got turned that is,” he doubted that would occur, with her greedy gulps he finally pulled back when she had managed to slip closer to him.

Using the momentum he sweeper her up in his arms to step out of the car, resting his one arm under her legs. “Greedy thing, aren’t you? For a blood order wannabe that was quite the surprise,” he jested, a grin slyly leaking onto his face. Looking to Blake he grinned, “thank you for gathering their help, it’d be a waste indeed if she did,” he remarked. Looking down at 040 he was a little impressed—he had never caught wind of a human enjoying blood, possibly because vampire blood wasn’t usually offered to why it was unheard of.​

Feeling deeper and deeper into the lust of the blood she is feeding on she takes it all in gulp after gulp as her energy rises to maximum capacity despite still bleeding as her skin recovers to normal appearance and she was in love with her masters blood. As he pulled her mouth away and called her a natural she crossed her arms and looked away " it was tasty alright , I really liked it..." she huffs and felt very upset until she gasped as she was picked up in his arms bridal style again . Still upset with not being allowed to feed on him again she was still in a upset mood like a baby not having her botte. Unfortunately he called her a blood order wannabe and greedy which made her blood boil, turning to him she slapped across his face harshly and then turned huffing even more " stupid Baka ..." being three quarters way full made her sleepy as she licks her lips hungrily off his blood and into her mouth she felt pissed but content in his arms as she was still thinking some good things in the blood order despite them betraying her as it is the reason she is never turning back to them again.

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: 040 Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Feeling the feeling of a hand lightly tap at his cheek he looked down to the girl, he had been carrying her in his arms and now a frown graced his lips at the sudden feeling. She had attempted to slap him, it would have possibly ached had he not been a vampire. Clenching his jaw he glared down at 040. “Listen here,” he growled, he wasn’t usually so easy to anger and so he stopped walking completely. The fact that she had tried was irritating to him, and the posssible security she had would be gone when he instilled in her he wasn’t always nice.

The next time you think you can get away with slapping someone—make sure it isn’t someone—for hell’s sake it better not be me or I will forget my chivalry shown to you so far. I can be a nice guy, don’t make me not be,” he scolded with his voice showing his finality. The male considered himself kind, but in a situation where he was in charge and disrespected after helping her move along and stay alive—he wasn’t going to take it. “So the next time I won’t be lenient, test me again and you will experience a hunt,” he ground out before tightening his hold on her and continuing forward.​

Completely upset with her master insulting her and the blood order she was huffing and upset but it all took a change when he yelled at her . His voice being stern and annoyed made her face grow pale and voice lost. Sure she was upset but his loss of temper for her attitude scared the living shit out of her especially when in his arms. Her body started to shiver as if in shock from his confrontation from her as she dares not to look at her master anymore , curling her toes and legs she doesent feel secure anymore around him as she rolls off of him and keeps her distance from him. She follows him but not at the same attitude and behavior as before. A new sense to escape from this now dystopia forming

Jaehwa
Location: Custos healing room to Ordan's room | Interacting: Ordan & Zumitri ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ), Adesina ( Eliruz Eliruz ) | Mentions: Silvia ( Shaded Shaded )

Without even answering Zumitri's question, Jaehwa flushed a light shade of red. "Oh," he said plainly before returning his gaze back to Ordan. "If you really want a woman that badly, there has to be a dating site we can sign you up for." His words were teasing, a small smile forming on his lips as he continued. "Or we could just get you out and about more. Any woman with eyes would fall in love with you. Maybe I should set you up on a few dates?"

Pouting, Jaehwa huffed. "I'm glad it's so 'amusing' to tease me," he jested, but his facade of being upset didn't last very long. It was good for Ordan to be amused right now. Anything to distract the alpha from the injury. Seeing Zumitri reach for the knife, he secured his hold a bit more, getting ready for anything.

Yet he was still startled by Ordan's yelp. "I'm sorry," he apologized, once again feeling responsible for all this pain his alpha was feeling. Knowing it was irrational, though, he pulled himself out of that ravine before he could even fully fall. He grinned as Ordan jested. "Aye-aye, captain," he quipped, saluting. "Can I be the first mate?" He laughed.

As Ordan was directed to move over to the bed to lie down, Jaehwa followed, staying by the alpha's side. Throughout the entire process of the surgery, he sat on the edge of the other bed, watching as Zumitri worked his magic. His eyes grew heavy with sleep, but he persisted through the whole thing, observing dutifully. When it was finally complete, he couldn't help but sigh with relief.

"I'm sure everything will work out," Jaehwa said, yawning as he stood up. "In the meantime, don't worry. We're a strong and capable pack. We can get through this together." Wrapping an arm around Ordan, he helped his alpha to his feet. With Zumitri's assistance, Jaehwa would get Ordan to the tower and to his room as quickly as he could. "The important part, for now, is to rest," he continued, stressing the importance of that one word. "So rest."

Once Ordan was in his room, Jaehwa excused himself. "I'll go find Adesina." Last he remembered, she was ordered to help Silvia find things okay in the house. "Adesina, where are you?" he asked through the pack bond.

~

Blake
Location: Lichen home entrance | Interacting: Oliver & Rhea ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ), Larkin ( Shaded Shaded ), 040 ( Lenny2000 Lenny2000 )

Ignoring the bickering going on behind him, Blake held open the door for Larkin and 040 to enter. After shouting for Oliver and Rhea, he was pleased to see them arrive quickly, albeit with some fuss. "That's a human," he droned, pointing to it. "And it will be blood slave number three because you and your sister failed to tell me we were getting the first two." There was a low growl in his throat as he spoke, shaking his head.

"Speaking of which, where are they? Fetch them, Oliver. Rhea, help Larkin patch the human up. And work to come up with a name other than 040; that just sounds odd," Blake said, rolling his shoulders and rubbing his eyes. Where was Paulina? He could use some good, old-fashioned loving right about now. Something to take his mind off things and the fact that he probably lost some money to two kids who came up with the brilliant idea of buying blood slaves while their alpha was out.

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: 040 Lenny2000 Lenny2000 , Blake Kipsy Kipsy , Rhea/Oliver scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Casting his hardened eyes back at the girl, he let her drop from his arms and walk behind him. He was in no mood for being kind like he had before, only one person alive hit him like that—and he had serious mommy issues. Surprisingly enough family was a rough subject and getting hit like that had him scowling at letting his cool snap so quickly again. Waiting behind Blake he turned to look over his shoulder at the girl with reddish brown hair, “I apologize for what I said, my humor can reach limits that were I presented to me at the time,” he concluded before turning to face forward, “Now that you are starting to heal, what is it that you wish to be called? I still believe numbers are an unfit name to call you by—your ranking is also quite demeaning as well.”

He had brushed off his temper rather easily, now finding his chest welling up with an ounce of unusual guilt for his snap. He had been presented with good reason for it however, and as he sent his blue eyes towards the female blood slave he waited for a response quietly. He was usually level headed in such a scene, it wasn’t unusual for him to slip up while hunting, feeding, or by himself but in public was quite informal for his social ranking. Hoping Blake ignored it as well as the siblings he straightened his back before letting his muscles go lax.[/USER]​

040 continues to follow as she starts tearing up the arm parts of her leather clothing and uses it as patches and bandages with the wounds as she cleans them up, with the wounds patched up she looks back up to her master but doesent respond at all to him, her attitude and mood changes as well as her sense of security . She remains silent to him and follows him wherever he goes to , not wanting to say anything even if it's important things such as names . Eventually she put her head down and stopped responding to him, lost of trust now

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: 040 Lenny2000 Lenny2000 , Rhea scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Her silence was not a promising noise, so he opted to letting her sit back on her own, quiet. If he had to he would call out names until she responded to one showing she either liked it or could at least tolerate it. He wouldn’t be bothering her too much, especially with a bit of thirst building up in his drying throat. He wanted something to eat and with his blood boiling previously and quickly, he would have to hold off on it so he wouldn’t messily hunt down some drunk from Ithawel.

Rhea, nice to see you again,” he greeted to the werewolf, before turning his gaze towards the girl. “Let me know if you need help while examining her,” he offered stepping away to give the two females space to interact having entered their home now. Even though he didn’t sleep, he liked to sit in silence which could be taken as sleeping. He did that to regain self control, a habit gained when stuck around prying humans who asked him questions as to why he didn’t sleep while he had the chance. “Tell me, did you enjoy dressing them up in what they came home in?” he mused referring to the blood slaves she had bought. He remembered faintly her interest in clothes but he could be mistaken. He mostly wanted to occupy his time until he would have 040 stay in his room, since he would use it he’d only need the shower so she could have it and leave her alone to sleep.​

040 listens to her master and sits out in the middle of a hallway chair as he gets to talk to the other slaves, feeling a sense of unease she picks at her wounds that were recently bandages out of her social instability to look at him, her sense of security is lost and feels more like a Slave again instead of anything near a friend or more to him. Her feeling of shock and her only friend so far within the household made her on edge and like an outsider in a way to them , given she was an outsider she didn't feel at home at all

Adesina|Custos|Hendrix
Hallway
Kipsy Kipsy scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
After making sure that Sil made it to where she needed to go for her couple day break, Adesina headed back towards the main area of the house when Jae spoke to her telepathically. "Ah, I just entered the sitting room; is there something I can help you with?" The vampire answered back kindly, stopping to listen to what was needed of her.

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Healing Room
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Kipsy Kipsy
As the huntress continued to clean herself up at the sink, she caught bits and pieces of the conversation of the three men. Her face began reddening as pups were brought up and many other things along the topic. Eden quickly went back to washing her injured side, a soft whine leaving her lips, which she desperately tried to contain; she was a hunter, she thought she could handle such things on her own.

With a clenched jaw, she continued to clean her open gashes, her mind focused on getting cleaned up. e

Zumitri/Ordan
Ordan chuckled as Jaehwa flushed and then spoke of possibly setting him up on a few dating sites or maybe getting him out more. “Nobody’s going to want a monster who can’t get past his demons,” said Ordan.

“Or...”

“Quiet Zumitri,” Ordan snapped. He listened to Jae ask if he could be Ordan’s first mate. “We’d need a ship and maybe get you a prosthetic or peg leg but sure,” said Ordan.

As Ordan was helped to his feet by his friend and omega, he leaned on both to make his way to the tower. Once Ordan was in bed, the alpha groaned as Zumitri began redoing his stitches and patched him up. “Not your fault Jae,” said Ordan.

In the time Ordan was being operated in, the Boreal alpha and Audrey’s daughter had left the house, leaving only Zumitri and the Custos pack within. “You’re all set Ordan,” said Zumitri. Turning to Jaehwa he looked the omega over. “Lock the house down please. I’ll stay in Ordan’s room tonight to monitor him,” said Zumitri. “But for now I think I should patch up this Eden like Ordan asked.”

As Jaehwa told him the important thing being rest and he should do so, Ordan sighed and nodded. “Help Zumitri if he asks for it but take care of yourself,” said Ordan. “Sleep if you need sleep.”

He looked at Ordan. “Stay in bed.” Ordan glared at him before nodding. Zumitri left and made his way towards the steps of the tower again. The doctor then went looking for Eden, heading back to the healer room. “Eden? Alpha wants me to patch you up.”

Kipsy Kipsy (Jaehwa) Eliruz Eliruz (Eden)

Rhea & Oliver
“Last I knew, they were with your wife in the basement,” said Oliver. “Perhaps you should have bought them yourself then instead of always complaining we didn’t have any.” He looked over the woman coming into the house before scoffing and turning aside. “Don’t come to me if she betrays you because I won’t help her.” He turned and then disappeared towards the basement as Rhea came back some time later with the first aid kit, dropping it on the floor.

Rhea glanced at Larkin as he commented on it being nice to see her. “Someone has been busy,” she observed. “Bring her to infirmary,“ said Rhea as she picked the kit up and headed in that direction. When they would get there she motioned the girl to get on the table. “Where did she come from and I’ll know if you’re lying Larkin,” said Rhea. “How did you get her and why is she injured without bothering to bandage her wrist?”

Assuming he would follow, her to the infirmary and shutting the door, she would answer him on his second question. “I haven’t got a chance to work on them yet. They came home in the dresses they were wearing. Paulina is under the impression I was starting a cult. Then I grew impatient as she whined of the house falling apart and Blake killing her for Bay committing suicide before I left. Lift her wrist up Larkin above her heart. Apply pressure. We need one of those blood slaves for a transfusion most likely. Oliver’s better at this. His mom was a midwife. ”

Shaded Shaded (Larkin) Lenny2000 Lenny2000 (040)

Last edited:
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Shaded Shaded
Being still stubborn and upset she quietly observed the girls and wolf boy as well as her master conversing together making it seem like they are busy to her. She didn't want to interact with them due to her insecure mood and got up from her chair and started wandering about. Her voice stillis mûre as she silently looks at the doors in the hallway until she found Larkin's room. It would be wise to go in that room as a place he would want her to end up in. Opening the door she wandered inside to see it is in most part neat and tidy except for some underwear on the floor that she keeps a distance of. Her patch wounds of leather suffice for healing her as she found the corner of the room across from the bed is rather empty she started to sit there with her back against the wall she crossses her arms and looks down to take a quick power nap, always ready Incase if someone tries to disturb her...

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: Rhea scorpiodragon scorpiodragon , 040 Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Larkin watched as the group of his packmates interacted with each other, and grinning at her comment towards the other blood leaves attire he raised a brow. “A cult, you say? I haven’t been to one of those in ages—mind if I join?” he teased before looking behind him to see if 040 was following behind and to see she had ditched them. Her scent swelled up around him while he took a whiff of the air letting his chest rise and then slump as he let it out. “Though it seems I might miss our first meeting,” he informed.

Ah, you see, I went out for Blake and came back with her,” he sided for the simpler term of explanation for her first inquiry. “I helped her so she wouldn’t die when she got back, but I gave her some help along the way...she had a few drops or gulps of my blood is all,” he dismissed hopefully any concerns but he knew it wasn’t the smartest thing he had done, and the only evidence of that to keep her up and going was the smear on his wrist. She was still inside the house, he would have to find her eventually after Rhea was done.​

Rhea
“Short version then,” said Rhea with a shrug before noticing the blood slave had disappeared. The werewolf frowned to herself before shrugging. She wasn’t cleaning up blood. Not part of her job. “Hmmm. If I ever start one you and Oliver will be the first to join. Well at least you aren’t lying about that though take me next time. You know we wolves can determine if we’re being lied to. For all we know this human is a spy and you and the alpha in his oh so infinite wisdom have killed us all.”

She shrugged as she observed Larkin. “Though admirably I did not do that myself so I probably shouldn’t chastise. Oliver was against buying those creatures...one is apparently a not mute?” She frowned to herself. “Stupid auctioneer did not tell us that...otherwise I wouldn’t have bothered with that one.”

Despite said slave not being here, Rhea got things ready for healing. “Larkin you’re older than any of us here probably and Oliver couldn’t give much info. Have you ever heard of humans...developing telepathy like us after having...of what did he say...amnesia?”

Shaded Shaded (Larkin)

Sienna|Lichen|Blood Slave
Dining to Living Room
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Shaded Shaded

After Paulina had fed them some food, Sienna decided to make her way back down to the basement but despite her initial thoughts on where to go, she went the wrong direction. She looked around the large room when she passed into another, her eyes flickering towards some voices coming from the new room she'd entered; it was one of the siblings and a taller, refined looking man. Her brow furrowed as she caught the last part of their conversation, making her take a few steps forward with a faint smile. Opening her mindlink to both, she gave a small wave.

"Is there something I can help you with? I overheard a bit, my apologies. Paulina was allowing us a meal since the Auction House was very..stingy with resources." The smaller female looked between the two and awaited a responde or reaction, hoping to have not frightened either.

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: Rhea scorpiodragon scorpiodragon , Sienna Eliruz Eliruz

I’ll keep that in mind,” he mused leaning against the wall as he watched Rhea work steadily. The blonde haired brute ran a hand through the locks of hair—it had begun to dry in curls now, puffing out and messily falling flat before he got the chance to comb it back with his fingers. He didn’t mind considering he would have to shower later anyways, maybe before he went and hunted down something to eat, which would occur after locating the blood slave of course. The brute had little interest in hunting now—or maybe he had more need for it. To kill something, or at least eat.

I appreciate the invite,” he snickered, his fangs poking out momentarily before he looked over his shoulder. “Amnesia erases memory, something my mind and yours can do to some extent,” he informed letting out a sigh. Bringing his blue eyes to rest on the werewolf he thought for a moment at the perplexing idea she proposed. “It is possible...caught between transition—the blood of a vampire might be in her system still—“

Looking over his shoulder again, his blue eyes flicked to the tanned female standing behind him. Arching a brow as he heard her voice echo in his head soon after he shrugged, “She is real after all. Darling, speak again?” he mused—he had originally been startled but brushed it off at her sudden entrance. He wanted her to speak again, and try to latch on—if she could communicate like them he might investigate it further. A side hobby if one would call it, Larkin likes finding out secrets older than himself—time consuming and fun.

Walking over to the girl, he moved some strands of hair inspecting her head, the nape of it to be exact. “You must have gone through trauma, head injuries, or a supernatural interference,” he concluded moving his hand away. He didn’t mind her personal space for that moment, she was compliant enough.​

Sienna|Lichen|Blood Slave
Living Room
Shaded Shaded

The dirty blonde female's green gaze flickered towards the blonde vampire with the curly hair, her brow furrowing again. "Is there something specific you'd like me to say, sir?" She spoke once more and held a bit of a confused look on her face, but soon understood as he began moving towards her. The female seemingly remained oddly..calm with so many supernaturals around her, her eyes flickering towards the male that pulled her hair away from her nape. The shirt she wore exposed some of her scars that tracked from her nape and shoulders down to the small of her back, but there was something odd imprinted into her shoulder blade that could seen as a small imprint along her shirt; it was an odd looking brand of some kind.

"Oh! I have no memories of such things, but I do have a brand on my left shoulderblade if you wish to inspect it; just please do be careful, there are many scars and some will hurt if pressed against too hard." Sienna requested, a soft breath leaving her lips as she glanced over her shoulder at him. She lifted her hand and grabbed the hem of the shirt, pulling it down enough for him to see the brand that adorned her left shoulderblade; the marking had an almost tribal look with two spears crossed together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back