• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ezra H. Hastings
Interaction: Eden Eliruz Eliruz

With the moment of silence, he felt as if he were addicted to her presence, her scent, just her herself. Ezra would admit that, along with many other things, he was quite observant. Ezra hadn’t expected her to trace her fingers along his jaw, by the time he had felt her soft touch his own hands left her cheeks and rested them loosely on her side. He found himself caught up in her touch, and how intoxicating if felt that he didn’t think he should move from his spot until she replied. His green eyes glanced over Eden, Ezra had taken note of her gentle and tanned features. He wouldn’t have guessed finding his answer in Hawaii, he was happy yet sad—but currently his joy was starting to build up at he knelt there in front of Eden. He had to pull his hands away, retracting them slowly before ending up hugging his arms around her and laying his head on her lap. He didn’t want to let her go, and he supposed the pouting appearance he took on was quite childish and selfish of him. He didn’t care though as he sat there with his head on her legs, arms draped around her waist as his nose took in a sharp intake of breath. “I’m sorry...”​

Akachi/Natasha
Library
Akachi continued looking over the newspaper as the woman across from him looked around and fidgeted nervously in her seat. Akachi let the girl stew and stress out as he read over an opinionated article concerning large wolves roaming around the forest. Smirking to himself, he pulled out some scissors and began cutting out the opinion piece. "Why am I here?"

"You interest the Order and we understand you are running for mayor," spoke Akachi, the only other sound being the scissors cutting the newspaper. Unknown to the woman, Akachi was taping this conversation for Basilia's benefit so the young mistress could decide what to do with the information. "Information has revealed you were once a lawyer before coming to Ithawell and joining politics."

"How do you know that?"

"We watch those who are interesting members," said Akachi. "You want to be a mayor and we want someone on our side. Normally we wouldn't associate ourselves with the government but your records indicate your family has been attacked in the past and you narrowly escaped being infected yourself." He finally looked up at the woman as she stared at him, Akachi meeting her gaze as he finally put the scissors down and folded the opinion article up before slipping both into his bag. "Losing your family made you determined to stop such monsters from hurting anyone else but it was difficult to get support and momentum. So you came here in disgrace when you lost your lawyer license and you ended up engaging in politics and working as a simple shop keeper, opening up Ivory ava, a coffee shop."

Natasha stared at Akachi in shock and surprise, the information he posed to her startling as she hadn't spoken of her life. "Why are you talking to me?"

Akachi smiled as he leaned forward. "We believe you can be of help to us and you willingly came to this meeting when you were free to not do so. So...do you support the Blood Order?"

"Yes," Natasha said without hesitation. "I don't want these monsters destroying Ithawell. You're only trying to protect us from the supernatural that shouldn't exist. As humans we should all support you."

"Then Natasha, let's talk business."
Lazarus
Mikaelson Garden to Lazarus's Home

Lazarus held the child and body tightly as the smoke of the cousins drifted through the air, the dhamphir able to guide himself back to his home. "Heading back home," said Lazarus, "or to my new home where your mom also lives. We moved locations after you were stolen from us." It took a while to get there, almost as long as it had when he was a bat, maybe longer, but they finally arrived at the small home and reformed, the dhamphi dropping the body. Looking around, he scented the air. "Doesn't look like your mother is back yet or the others," he muttered.

Eliruz Eliruz (Elwin)

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Ezra's Room
Interactions: Ezra ( Shaded Shaded )

The atmosphere was calming to the female, her muscles relaxing as each second passed by. Eden couldn't help but feel his eyes on her, her jade eyes lowering to find him observing her; this caught her a bit off guard and caused a reddening of her cheeks. The female swallowed gently and found the male's arms slowly sliding around her waist, his head resting in her lap. Her heart yearned for the previous relationship that they had, yearned to create a family and loss lingered within the recesses of her mind. Eden carefully slid a hand into his blonde tresses, combing her fingers through and stroking his cheek with her other one. Hesitating for a moment, she leaned down and brushed her lips across his cheek gently, pressing a careful kiss against his warm cheek. "I..I forgive you. I know it must be hard starting over with near to no recollecton of your past, of our past; I just hope everything can be put back to normal.." She murmured, her breath fanning across his cheek.

Elwin|Celestial Order|Vaewolf
Lazarus' Home
Interactions: Lazarus ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

The small Vaewolf clung tightly to the Dhamphir; it felt odd to disperse into a strange fog but she felt safe with Lazarus. Squeezing her eyes shut, she kept her arms wrapped around his neck in a firm hug, her face buried into his shirt. Elwin began feeling a bit dizzy due to the traveling via fog; with a spinning head, she could barely register his words; he shared a house with her mother and a few others? She shook her head to rid herself of the disorientation once they landed and reformed, her body feeling a sickening tingle spreading throughout her limbs. Staying in Lazarus' arms, she opened up her silvery eyes and looked around, finding a modestly sized house; it was much smaller than the Villa Maliki had. As he spoke once more about her mother not being there, her eyes dropped downcast and she frowned a bit, disappointment hitting her hard. "I hope she comes back soon.." Elwin grumbled and rested her head against his shoulder, her eyes flickering up to Lazarus' face. "Do I get my own room?"

Maliki|Lichen|Vampire
Hfurrowanah's Room
Interactions: Hanah ( Veltsu VI Veltsu VI )

Maliki furrowed his brow at her confusion; had she even been informed of the existence of vampires and other supernaturals? "You do realize you were sold as a Blood Slave, love? I'm a Vampire, but like I said before, I will not force you give blood. I have volunteers at our home in the U.S. that donate their blood. You have no reason to fear me." He murmured in a soothing voice and kept his hand extended.

Basilia
Private Gym, Blood Order HQ
The mistress of the Blood Order smiled fondly at the name she was referred to, her adoptive father finding it appropriate for her fighting style and the training he had put her through since she'd turned three. The woman entered and looked around, immediately spotting the large pool before her. Heading into the private shower, Basilia disappeared inside, leaving the door open since nobody could get in here but her and Emmanuel could get in here but he was dead now and then Akachi. As far as she knew that was it, she wasn't sure if Akachi told Ken the code or not but likely not as he had been deputy at that time and hadn't been there for her adolescence. After her shower, the woman walked out and snapped her fingers, lights springing from her fingers and floating around the area. Snapping her fingers again, she channeled her element and fire sprang up before her, drifting into the torches around the pool as the lights sprang on automatically thanks to Emmanuel creating some of the technology with magic imbued into it. It had been experimental but it worked well.

Lazarus
Lazarus' Home
"Your mother moved your furniture here with a little help," said Lazarus, "but yes you get a room here. It's across from your mother's in case you need her." Hearing the disappointment in the little cousin's voice, the dhamphir ruffled the girl's hair. "Your mother's out on orders trying to rescue more cousins with a couple of others," said Lazarus. "Come on...it'll be sunup soon and I can't stand out in the sun for very long....though longer than that odd vampire." He picked up the body and carried it into the house. "Go find your room...see if you can track my scent through the house," he challenged her as he turned to the child with a grin. "You do and maybe I'll reward ya with some ice cream." Of course he would reward the child anyway, but he wouldn't tell her that. The dhamphir then went to the kitchen after dropping the body on the floor and grabbed the landline phone off the wall. Dialing Vlad's number he notified his superior and friend. "I have her. She wants her mother." He listened as he heard Vlad speaking to him. "It's an odd one," he said. "Shook my hand, pretended to be nice, killed the vampire who killed little cousin's father and Nomvula's mate." Hearing Vlad's skepticism on that he laughed. ? "I know...I found it weird but Nomvula will be happy. Do you know when she is getting back to the house" Hearing that they should be reporting in soon, Lazarus nodded. "Understood."

Eliruz Eliruz (elwin)

Ezra H. Hastings

The blonde haired male relaxed with his head in her lap, her fingers disheveling the knitted strands with brown dirty blonde streaks. The dark browed male had his eyes closed, half of his face pressed against her legs as he felt her fingers gently touch his jaw. Ezra hummed in compliance, he himself had calmed down and now heard his heart faintly as he tried to keep himself calm. Her touch was gentle, comforting, soothing, and something he didn’t know he craved. He hadn’t really realized he was lacking anything until he was there with Eden, hugging her and enjoying her soft touch.

As he lay there peacefully, his breath hitched before continuing on calmly as he felt her lips brush against his cheek. His arms tightening around her slender waist, and his closed eyes flickering behind his lids. Ezra let out a smooth exhale while the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end as her breath fanned across his cheek. Her proximity had even Elias relaxed, his chest rising and the pit of his stomach churning. “It must be harder trying to make me understand,” he murmured, green eyes opening and glancing upwards. “I want normal—I want what is your normal,” he informed, and as he moved without thinking. Ezra had been on the way to kiss her on the lips but thought better of it and kissed her on the cheek. “You shouldn’t stay for long,” he informed as he reluctantly backed away from her touch. He kept on his knees before tossing his pained gaze away from Eden, she had someone to get back to, and he wouldn’t be happy with Eden if he had done what he wanted.​

Lazarus' House to Elwin's Room

Elwin heard the challenge in his voice, and her eyes flashed stubbornly with determination; she never backed down from any challenge unless something scared her. Her eyes lit up at the words 'ice cream' and she grinned with excitement. "You're on, Uncle Laz!" She squealed and darted inside, her nostrils flared a bit and she began scenting the area; there was a flowery scent, which was sweet and calming, a few bitter and sour scents, and through those, she could smell Lazarus. Following his scent, she turned a few corners until finally getting to a wooden oak door with her name on a small plaque. She furrowed her brow before grabbing the large crystal knob and pushed the door open to find so many familiar things splayed out across the room. Placed upon her bed was her old wolf stuffy that reminded her of another Vaewolf she couldn't remember the name of, and splayed across the large bed was her quilt that her mother had made her before she was born. Nostalgia began taking over her thoughts as she moved across the room, running her fingers across the soft bed. Finally ending up at the head of the bed, she reached out for her wolf stuffy and pulled it close to her chest.

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Ezra's Room

Eden felt at peace, like there was no better place to be at this point but soon felt Ezra shift. Looking down at him and studying him, she heard him speak; her normal? What was normal at this point, because she didn't know? Her body shuddered lightly as he pulled away enough to look at her, his body involuntarily moving forward, his eyes flickering between her lips and eyes. With reddening cheeks, her body began progressing toward him, but she was soon surprised as he kissed her cheek. Her breath hitched in her throat as she stared at him with wide eyes, a shaky breath leaving her lips; her wolf was beginning to push her forward but she persisted.

"Why are you suddenly interested in making advances?" Eden mentally asked her wolf, Ellie beginning to whine and push for control over their body.

"We need him, he needs us! You need to show our affection!" Ellie protested, her mental form spinning in anxious circles and her tail wagging.

"We don't know what is right at this point, Ellie! I love them both, but it will hurt one if I go with the other.." Eden's eyes caught the glimpse of pain in Ezra's eyes and she winced; at this point, Ellie was really pushing for control and finally got it, her eyes swirling to a beautiful Amber.

"Ezra.." Ellie whispered, sliding her hands to his cheeks and turning his face towards hers. Her eyes flickered over his face, taking in every single feature, every perfection. A smile lit her lips and a bright twinkle flickered in her now amber eyes. Leaning forward with confidence, unlike Eden, Ellie brushed her lips against his and slid a hand into his hair carefully.

Ezra H. Hastings

After putting a short amount of distance between the pair, he took note of her reddened cheeks, her reactions to him were what spurred his own light dusting shades on his cheeks. Ezra had more control than he could give himself credit for, his original intention was to kiss her but he passed it off as a peck on the cheek—if he really had to defend himself it’d be his way of a goodbye kiss if she were to reject the offer because she couldn’t feel for him anymore, or refused to. In the case they were having currently, that wasn’t what was happening. In fact, Ezra was quite surprised with her initial response. Though, as he watched her eyes flicker to a brighter amber tone he realized that it wasn’t her exact initial response but another. The jade eyes he was used to were amber, startling color that made her eyes glow.

By the time his name was uttered, he wasn’t much for talking. At the time she mentioned his name, this wolf, he had responded with his own movements. She had tilted his head closer, and he complied before hooking his arms around her waist, hanging them there as she brushed her lips against his own. He had a form of knowing this wasn’t Eden, she wasn’t making the calls here, but he wasn’t exactly doing it either—he would have pulled away like before but, Elias had a say in the matter.

She likes us and approves! You can’t waste this chance, show her sharing isn’t an option!” Elias rumbled, and when he got no response, he shouldered his way brutally through towards the spot light. Green eyes triggered slowly to their brown counterparts, the coloration absorbing the green hues. Elias was in control, multitasking to express their opinion on the matter as well as fighting off Ezra who was hunting for control. “Eden,” Elias rumbled aloud, before long he has enveloped her into a kiss, and if Elias had his way for much longer he wouldn’t be moving anytime soon. “Her wolf approves, we shouldn’t waste this, it can be taken as a sign of rejection! Pout all you want, but if I wasn’t here you might have made things worse,” Elias growled to Ezra as the pair struggled amongst themselves. After a moment, green hues began coming back, and at this time Ezra was in control yet didn’t move or break the kiss until after a moment had passed. His chest rising and falling heavily as his eyes closed before he brought us hands up to her cheeks.​

Lazrus
Lazarus's Home
Lazarus would wave the child on as she accepted his challenge and ran off, the dhamphir hanging the phone up as he finished his conversation with Vladimir. The dhamphir went looking for the child, walking easily through his home as he searched for the girl. He walked through the house until he found Elwin in her room, the dhamphir smirking as he saw her before it fell as he watched her. The child was holding her wolf stuffy and running her fingers over the quilt Nomvula had made, looking around at the furniture. "I see you won some ice cream," said Lazarus as he walked into the child's room. "What type of ice cream do you want? We have vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, Lehua Honey, and Mango Delight. I remember you used to like the last one."

Eliruz Eliruz (Elwin)

Geisha
Secluded Beach
Geisha got the human to take her to the secluded beach with the food she got gotten him to buy from her. The werewolf took his hand and skipped with him down to the beach and headed towards where she could see her brother and niece. "I brought food!" she called before smiling at the male and kissing him as her cousin moved forward towards them, Larimar's eyes shining with hunger as she dropped her shells and hurried over.

"Thank you Geisha!"

"No problem," said Geisha as she continued skipping along to Khenan.

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Ezra's Room

Ellie felt Ezra's grip around her waist tighten, causing her to move forward a bit. This reaction caused her to stiffen a bit but soon relaxed, her eyes closing and flickering behind her lids between amber and jade. She could feel the change in the hold on her, his embrace tightening increasingly and the kiss becoming a bit deeper. So many emotions began intertangling themselves within her mind, a hand slipping down to his bicep and the other sliding to the crook of his neck, a shuddering exhale leaving her as he spoke her other half's name. As if hearing her name, Eden wrestled control back and found herself remaining exactly in the exact same place before Ezra began to pull away after a few moments. Her chest matched Ezra's rhythm, her breath mingling with his. She desperately squeezed his bicep for any feeling of control, her body trembling.

"Ezra.." She whispered, her eyes slowly opening as she felt his hands placing themselves on her heated cheeks. As jade replaced amber, she sat there, not knowing what to say or do; the kiss had stirred up so many more feelings, intoxicating thoughts running through her mind. Her gaze flickered between his eyes and his lips, though she was desperately fighting an internal battle with her emotions and her wolf.

Elwin's Room

Everything was so different from how she remembered it, yet it was the same pieces of furniture. Her eyes soaked in each piece, so many memories flashing in her mind; she missed her mom dearly and this only reminded her even more. Jumping a bit when Lazarus spoke, she quickly turned around to find him standing there, watching her with a smile. She smiled back, keeping her wolf stuffy with her and made her way over to him. Her eyes widened a bit when he mentioned what flavor of icecream she used to like, her mouth beginning to water. "I..I haven't had icecream since I saw you last, so I guess we'll have to see!" Elwin mused distractedly and grabbed his large hand in her tiny one. "Uncle Laz, when is mommy supposed to be back? I miss her and wanna surprise her with icecream!" Her eyes lit up and she squealed, hopping up and down excitedly.

Lazarus
Lazarus's Home
Watching the child look around her room some more before coming over to him, the smile left his face as she said she hadn't had ice cream since she had been living with them before her kidnapping. "Unfortunate...we'll see if your mother wants some ice cream. Your mother...she's probably on her way back. This is only a real scouting and possible rescue but there's no telling how prepared the auctioneer is since they moved everything up a few days due to mainland packs and rogues coming to Hawaii for some reason." Hearing the door open moments later, he tensed but soon scented Nomvula and Serenity coming in.

Eliruz Eliruz (Elwin)

Ezra H. Hastings

He had regretted pulling away, after doing it he missed the kiss and his wolf eagerly agreed and encouraged him to move closer. Ezra however wrangled in his feelings and quickly shut down the advances he wished to make on Eden. Ezra had more than enough persuasion that Eden wasn’t really enticing that behavior—her wolf might have wanted it but...she didn’t. That struck painfully, that her wolf had to take over to entice that moment while he had to control himself and willingly served to kiss her cheek, he understood conflicting emotions so that’s why when they pulled apart, his green eyes were constant swirls of uncertainty. “I..shouldn’t have done that...” he murmured softly, he could feel her breath fanning and reach him from their proximity. But if she caught on, he would probably be stopped or not but he wanted to make a move that she knew was him, not his wolf, it was him—Ezra who wanted to kiss her. And he did. That was what his apology was for.

He stayed kissing her as long as she might let him, his wolf sated with him making a move as well, only showing displeasure at the motion of him backing away. “I don’t have the right—I, I need to go on a run, I can’t make you do anything you’ll regret,” his voice was heavy with guilt currently. Ezra understood that he had crossed a line fully on him, he wouldn’t be able to blame his wolf for that. “But know, that was me, that’s how I feel. And know that I understand, I understand that you didn’t do that and that...you’ve moved on. I think I need to leave,” he informed, he had to hide his green eyes that were starting to show his feelings. He needed to run, give Elias control to the point he would get tired.​

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Ezra's Room

Eden's heart swelled with happiness and replenishing love but it immediately dropped, shattering at her feet when she saw the change in his look, the words tumbling off his lips in a soft murmur. Her brows furrowed and she quickly slid her hands down to his wrists, stopping him from moving. Did he really think that she would regret it? Sure, she would be even more conflicted but that didn't mean she'd regret it. Opening her mouth to speak, she was quickly cut off by Ezra once more, his gaze averting elsewhere. Her eyes began filling with pain and hurt, her heart aching; after everything she'd shared, he thought it was Ellie who wanted to do that only. A low growl left her lips before she tightened her grip on his wrist and quickly grabbed his chin, tilting his chin downwards.

"Ezra Hastings!" Eden hissed in a mother-like voice, nearly sounding like her old self. "Even if Ellie had made the advance, she reflects my emotions; that kiss also was me, Ezra. I-I.." Her words fell as she began losing confidence, but her wolf pushed her to be more confident, giving her everything she needed. Standing a bit more tall and like her usual self, she looked him straight in the eye and breathed in. "I love you, and that hasn't changed, so stop finding reasons to run from me. Is that just it? You don't think I care anymore?" The female asked, her eyes holding hurt. "I love you.." Her hand tightened around his, her other one sliding to his cheek. Finally confessing, a weight off her shoulders was lifted yet there still remained the partial guilt of having feelings for another; somehow, this seemed..right and Ellie seemed to agree.

Lazarus' Home

Elwin listened to him, not understanding the second part of his comments but soon stiffened until she heard the door. Her mother's scent filled her nostrils and immediately, her eyes snapped towards the front door. A squeal left her lips and she scrambled with supernatural speed down the halls, clutching her stuffy in her hand. Upon turning into the living room, she saw a brunette who turned and she immediately knew who it was.

"Mommy!" Elwin cried, tears beginning to trickle down her cheeks as she ran forward, outstretching her arms and throwing herself at her mom. Finally, she was back with her family.

Jaehwa
Location: Beach | Interacting: Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Jaehwa felt his heart deflate. It was Achilles speaking to him, explaining the situation better. Even though he didn't much care what had happened--his focus was on his injured alpha--he listened, feeling nothing but pain for Ordan. He couldn't begin to imagine what the other wolf was going through, being so far gone that he couldn't bear to remain fully conscious. Thankfully, there wasn't any evidence that he'd be going feral any time soon. At most, he seemed on the brink of that insanity. Jaehwa felt it his duty to bring him back to reality.

Achilles told him that there were other things that Ordan had learned of today that had brought him to this point. Curious, Jaehwa opened his mouth to ask, but soon snapped it shut. That hardly mattered right now. "I understand..." He truly did; that grief was something he dealt with when his sister had passed away. But, depending on what else Ordan had been subjected to, this could be worse than that experience. "I understand," he repeated, sorrow creeping up into his mind as memories drifted back to him. He shook them away with a huff. Now wasn't the time to mourn.

Then Jaehwa heard him. Ordan's mental voice, echoing dully in his head. He felt sick, seeing and hearing his alpha so distressed. What could he possibly do? At this point, what he heard sounded like nonsense. The slave Ordan had bought? Dead but not? Although he didn't understand, he jumped at the opportunity to speak with the other male. "Ordan, hey, it's going to be okay," he tried, speaking through their bond as softly as he could. "We're going to get through this. I..." He drifted off, jaw clenching shut. "I can't begin to describe how sorry I am. Zumitri is... was... such a tremendous person. I know how much he meant to you, but this isn't the way to handle your grief. Trust me, I know. So please, come back to me." The omega took another few steps forward. "At least... let me check your eye? I just don't want you making it any worse than it already is."

Ezra H. Hastings

First her eyes were filled with pain, when he had spared a glance one way or another, and then she growled. He had stated something quite off point, not surprising to Ezra, but her expression made him regret it. He even flinched at her growl, eyes downcasting as his mouth twitched downwards. Though as her hands tightened around his wrists, and his eyes met her fiery ones, he couldn’t hide how he felt. It felt right with Eden, however she had grown attached to another—another that wasn’t him. That burned, but he imagined she felt the same way, and as she further explained that the decision making was with the wolf and herself, he couldn’t help but feel as if his chest was constricting upon itself.

It hurt, even after she cleared up that it was also her, but his doubt was because of the other. It was never as easy as confessing feelings, and if there were feelings to be shared, the conflict is who to choose. He didn’t want her to have to choose and hurt one, he had to opt out in the long run. He had his chance and maybe, even if he couldn’t exactly remember it all, he had his chance—right? Well that was how he was starting to think until she said it. When she stated it, his head spun until Elias shoved his way up to speak for Ezra a little aggressively.

Ignore the man-child, he is a coward. He does not realize it is not selfish or greedy to feel for you. He is privy towards you, and it is clear you are towards him. He fee—“ cutting the tie, his voice went back to normal as his eyes shifted between colors, panic setting in. He shouldn’t be frightened but he was, Eden could cause a number of emotions and he felt them only with her so far. “Ezra, don’t be so dumb. You are dense as is, you are making us look like a fool, now respond before I do it. I know what you want and you aren’t taking it. You have to extend a hand before one can take it!” Ezra had observed the advice given to him, his head tilting towards her cheek as his tense shoulders started to slump. He had gotten himself all worked up, and then afterwards he let out a sigh.

I love you too,” he murmured after regaining control, his eyes meeting the green jade gaze. He meant it, words rumbling through his chest as Ezra could feel some kind of tough love themed encouragement Fromm Elias. His eyes flicking over Eden’s face, “but I hurt you...this time I remember it...” he muttered, hands slipping out of her grasp to cup her cheeks, a comforting her certain point to show what he meant. “Your eyes hurt, I made you get hurt,” he concluded, he could feel the eye roll from Elias but he ignored it. “I’m not running because you don’t care, I’m running because I burned you once before, and I will surely end up burning you again on accident...because I can’t ever intentionally hurt you,” he informed. His confession was deep rooted, even if shortly born through doubt, Ezra was giving her the reason. The excuse. “I love you.”​

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Ezra's Room

Eden's eyes widened a bit as Elias took over, his words touching her deeply; his wolf even felt that way towards her, which pleased Ellie greatly. She began prancing and fighting for control but Eden shut her away quickly to focus on the problem at hand. As his eyes soon came back to their hypnotizing color of jade green, she froze when he murmured it back; her heart swelled and images of their first kiss, first 'I love yous', everything began trickling back to her. She soon felt his hands slowly slipping to her cheeks, cupping them gently as he continued to explain. Her eyes lifted to his, not moving from his; this man was pouring his heart and soul out to her, baring his neck to the blade even though he was probably terrified to stand in front of her and say such things. Swallowing gently, she listened to his last confession, his last words and her optics filled with something of warmth and love. Her hands slowly slid to his cheeks and she only smiled, stroking his cheek.

"Everyone gets hurt, Ezra; it's the fact if we choose to learn and grow from that mistake. What you did was..well, I can't comprehend the pain you were going through and where you did hurt me, you are making everything up right now." Eden murmured, continuing on with a gaze of adoration and understanding. "You have changed and maybe it's because of the moment you were turned, maybe your mind blocked out those memories so you could start over. I believe you can still make amends, just make sure you're careful this time. Besides, I'm not going anywhere." She could feel her heart thundering in her chest, going over the normal resting heart rate.

"So we do love him," Ellie murmured mentally, her voice echoing in the back of Eden's mind.

"Yes, we love him, Ellie.." Eden whispered back in her mind, her eyes softening and her smile lighting all the way to her gaze.

"I love you too."

Hanah Solo/Slave
Hanah's suite
Eliruz Eliruz

Hanah shaked her head as Maliki told that he was vampire. "There isn't vampires, they are just stories. There isn't vampires, they are just stories...." She started to repeat, her forster parents had forced her to not believe in supernaturals after they had made choice to give Hanah as payment of their debt. It had included her sister too, only that they had planned to fix it from their daughter after Hanah would have been taked away. Part of her wanted to take hold of hand front of her, but her body just didn't obeyed her will.​

Ezra H. Hastings

He watched her eyes swirl with different emotions, his gaze glancing over the woman as she stared down hard at him. He didn’t know if it was just his imagination, but he thought he saw something shift, or something became more noticeable in her gaze as she listened before giving her own response. While she explained everyone got hurt, he numbly nodded his head as he understood her statement. He needed to learn, to assure her he would never scorch her trust and love—he couldn’t allow himself to do that. His blood burned with that, he refused to allow himself to hurt her—intentionally or not.

You won’t be hurt, not again, because you are mine and I am yours,” by the time he said that, he had found himself holding her tightly in a hug. His words were muffled into her locks of black hair, ebony strands laced and weaves in the fingers of one of his hands while his other wrapped over her shoulders and back. It was his assurance, in some way, that she wasn’t going to change her mind. His mind wasn’t really able to comprehend the words she assured him with, actions were what made him believe more in her and himself. He was an action oriented male, doing is more than saying. To him, if you punch a person—it is far more vocal than cussing them out or insulting them. Kissing someone was a true sign of love, showing affection was his love language, his entire language was body language, maybe that was why he only nodded his head, humming along in a silent reply.​

Ken at the meantime was snoozing peacefully on his bed alone at the time as he for most of the time didn't realize what was going on most of his life. A lot of things since he changed made him a sense of weakness and blindness. His armor gone from him and his job now as a father and husband potentially he felt the change and shift to his life. Eventually getting up from bed he got up and went over to the vampire kid. He seemed weird to Ken as out of curiosity he poked the baby's belly. Pulling back his hand he can hear a growling stomach and pulled out the bottle from the fridge and took a seat on the chair nearby, giving the kid the bottle he let he child feed as ever so slowly he started to view the beauty of life and infants as he cradled the baby in his arms.. hoping to be a good dad he just simply assumes that Basilia is doing important things where she doesent need him

Hearing the sounds of hissing and shrieking and a few snapping M2 stands over a pile of about ten or so vampires slain on the ground, lifeless as he is holding a vampire to the ground as well by the heavy boot pressed on her back. He doesent feel guilt or discriminates who he kills as long as he gets the job done. Amputating Lomb by limb the bone crackled and more hisses came from those beasts until he decapitated the creature again just like the others.

Then there was now only silence.

Looking around he can sense no more life around him as he lowers to the body of the vampire and wipes the blood off of the blade, his armor is not as easy as he is pretty much drenched in the substance of life. It in a way soothed the killer as he sheathed his weapon and opened his arms for a moment with a deep exhale " ahhhh" he sighs closing his eyes for a moment, feeling in a way closer to the dark gods when he is victorious in a battle than not. He knew the supply route was cleared but how to make sure it's verified ... he digs into his satchel and pulls out a small flask of Greek fire in his bottle and pours it over the bodies and with a lighter flicks he flame to the body, his own being far away , as the bodies burn and leave a large plume of smoke as he makes his way back to the base

He eventually found his way back in a casual walk later on and just decided to stroll around the commons area.

Lazarus, Nomvula & Serenity
Lazarus’s Home
It was not long before the child stiffened and then scented the air, the dhamphir watching as she seemed to recognize the scent of her mother and then rushing forward in a blur past him. He heard her squeal before he left he room, Lazarus moving leisurely through the house where he saw child stretching out her arms towards Nomvula who was staring down in shock at the child rushing towards her. The mourning mother looked over at Serenity who could the conflicting scent on the child and raised a brow, able to smell it was a little cousin but having no clue who it was. The female dhamphir looked towards Lazarus as Nomvula continued staring down at the child, hurt etched across her face. “How did it go?”

“Lazarus who is this and why is this child calling me mommy?”

“She’s your daughter, little cousin Elwin. She was...sold to a vampire and a slave...I just took her but this...vampire also killed the one who took your mate from you. Elwin ate an arm from him but his body is on the table in the dining room kitchen area to do with as you wish.”

“A slave?” hissed Nomvula before looking down at the child, unsure what to think. Her wolf thrust its way forward and lifted the child high enough to take in the girl’s scent before dropping the creature on the floor, exhibiting confusion. This child smelled like Nomvula but didn’t look like their child. “A fu...a vampire enslaved my daughter?!”

“Analise should be speaking to him about it but the auction house is guarded,” said Serenity as she looked at Lazarus.

“You can get revenge on these creatures for stealing Elwin by joining us and gaining a family,” said Lazarus. “So it will take time to get in.”

“E...Elwin?” Nomvula questioned as she crouched down to look at the child, ignoring her wolf’s confusion. “I’ll join Lazarus. Anything to keep my girl safe.”

“I’m sure he will be glad to hear that. Now...who wants ice cream?”

Eliruz Eliruz (Elwin)

Ordan
Beach
It was not hard to understand the alpha wolf!’s grief towards losing his friend. The alpha stared in silence, still not all there as he tried to listen, Achilles keeping his human half firmly in place. The wolf did not offer any input or words for Ordan needed to hear this information. “I am not going to take the cure,” said Ordan. Even though Achilles knew their decision, had known Ordan had been thinking on it, to admit it to one of his pack was surprising. “I have no reason anymore to return human or tire to humanity any longer.”

His ears slowly flickered as he listened or tried to Jaehwa saying he understood...understood what the alpha did not know. “I should never have left him there...should have insisted he come with us.”

“We were not aware your slave that betrayed you would rise from the dead and kill your friend.”

Ordan did not respond to Achilles words, the wolf only feeling a fresh wave of guilt hit them and wash over their mind. Ordan did not care or think how his confession might surprise or hurt the omega. “Adesina will have to lead the tri hunt...there is no reason for me to go any longer. Come back to you? Why? It’s much easier to remain locked in here...to not feel anything of the outside world. Can’t be lied to...hurt...betrayed in here.”

“He said he wants us to come back to him.”

“He mean back to villa.”
Ordan watched as Jaehwa stepped closer before begging to check on the alpha’s eye at least. Ordan scuffed a paw on the ground, turning his head to try to see the steep part up the cliff. Achilles, sensing what Ordan was considering, forced their head back. The wolf didn’t look like he was going to listen to Jaehwa but then reluctantly opened his right eye, the band somehow staying in place but the eye itself appeared swollen from the shifting into a wolf and skewed, the eye becoming bloodshot. And it hadn't been the bit of alcohol either. The alpha shut it though seconds later, the light hurting. “Feed Xiulan? Stupid slave possibly try kill me again. Why go after Zumitri? Can’t know war...war crimes...commander....commander order not speak...” This only seemed to increase the alpha’s worry more, as if Zumitri’s death, Scythia’s return and Clover’s bombshell had not been enough. The alpha was well aware he could be brought back for trial before a military court, if not a criminal one as well.

Kipsy Kipsy (Jaehwa)

Malachi
Master Rooms
James has brought the child back to the master rooms and set the infant in it’s crib but some hours had passed and the child was hungry again. For a short while, Malachi had slept until he woke and saw someone standing over him, staring down at the boy as he lay there. With his appearing human until his vampire side awoke, he didn’t need blood until that side awoke and then look out. Malachi gurgled as Ken poked his stoMach, earning a growl of hunger from the contact before he was picked up and fed from a bottle, the child beginning to nurse greedily as he stared at Ken who seemed to look down at him.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000 (Ken)

Last edited:
Lazarus' Home
Interactions: Lazarus, Nomula, and Serenity

Happiness overwhelmed the child, but not for long; as she was picked up and tossed into the air, she scrambled a bit before landing on her feet with her. Elwin straightened herself up and hugged the wolf stuffy to her chest before looking at Lazarus with teary eyes. Internally, her wolf began whining, asking if their mother had forgotten them, to which Elwin tried desperately to even convince herself that she was only confused. As more tears slid down her cheeks, the little Vaewolf listened to their conversation and sniffled quietly.

"Uncle Laz, did mommy forget me?.." Elwin whimpered before looking up at him with teary eyes; she was beginning to fear that her mother had actually forgotten her and would even possibly reject her. Slowly turning her striking silvery blue gaze to Nomvula, she found the older Vaewolf kneeling down in front of her, speaking her name quizzically, to which to nearly immediately responded to.

"Y..Yes, mommy?" Elwin spoke quietly, her excitement bubbling but in this case, she didn't know whether to move forward and hug her with the risk of being rejected or if she would get in trouble for running up to hug her. So instead, she stayed in place and waited to see her reaction. "I-I was going to surprise you with the icecream. I know you like Lehau Honey but you got here sooner. I'm sorry.."

The child's hung and her shoulders slumped as guilt consumed her, a whimper leaving her lips. Her hair delicately slid over her shoulders and hid her face from Nomvula and Serenity, her stuffy tightly embraced across her chest.

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Ezra's room

As she had spoken, Eden could see the occasional nod and slowly but surely, she could see a spark of understanding forming in his eyes. Finally, he understood, which made Eden happier than ever. Her arms slid around his torso and pulled him closer, her nose burying itself within his shirt. It was still a bit damp, but at this point, she didn't care. The thing she did care about was what he said, muffled through her locks but she heard it. A shiver ran down her spine and she only nodded, overwhelmed with happiness. Everything was finally coming together, something that had been broken for years was finally piecing itself back together but there was still quite a large piece missing, which hurt her heart; their beautiful Gracey. Her eyes closed as she breathed out shakily, her embrace tightening.

"I am so thankful you're here and alive.." She whispered, knowing that she would be supporter fully if this was her choice; this was the man she had married and tried for a child with. He is important to her and she only hoped they could do it right, if this was her choice.

Ezra H. Hastings

When she accepted his embrace, and ended up hugging him back just as tightly, Ezra couldn’t help but feel himself relax and chest loosen from worry and guilt. Her scent was soothing him now rather than riling him up, the sweet smell lingering around him now that he was finally taking the moment to relax and actually take in things around him. His eyes angled down towards her hair, they had cried, yelled in some way, hashed it out, hugged, kissed, and now it was simmering down. Everything fell in place, confusion clearing up until he felt it too—that missing piece. Their daughter.

Do not dwell on the child, it is indeed a loss, though we can reproduce and have more! More that are like me!” Elias eagerly barked, though the irritated from the comment of having other children to replace Gracey’s absence came in waves towards the wolf who quickly settled down knowing better. “I was just to make it better—“ he huffed mentally before leaving Ezra alone with Eden. He would observe, but since his most president desires were being doing he didn’t have to step in.

I’m so happy that I found you,” he murmured softly, he did agree that he was happy he had lived long enough to meet Eden, live a life with her, and then find her again to interact and express their feelings. Even if it hurt knowing she loved another as well, he would have to get over it—it wasn’t her fault...no it was his. But for that moment he wanted to be selfish, he wanted her, and if it hadn’t been evident in his statement or actions he wasn’t sure what would anymore. That’s why when he leaned back, he quickly pressed a long and passionate kiss to her lips, his green eyes closing, and forehead pressing against hers afterwards.​

Lazarus, Nomvula & Serenity
Lazarus’s Home
The interaction could have gone better as Lazarus made no move to stop Nomvula from picking up her daughter, yet both dhamphirs could see confusion in Nomvula’s eyes as she dropped the child. Serenity’s confusion was understandable. After all, Serenity hadn’t joined until three and a half years after the child had gone missing, turning up in front of Vladimir when she had been grievously injured. When Elwin turned to look at him with tear streaked eyes, asking if her mother had forgotten her, Lazarus shook his head. “I think it is more that you are alive and remember her,” said Lazarus. “And that you are bigger than when we last saw you which is causing the confusion.” He looked at Nomvula. “Nom, I know it’s a shock but she wouldn’t have stayed the same size forever if she were alive. She would have grown throughout the years. Even he spoke of this.”

He saw Nomvula looked from Elwin to himself and then back to the child as she crouched down in front of the girl. When the child responded to the name of her daughter, the child then continuing of wanting to surprise her with ice cream, Nomvula looked unsure and yet there were tears of anguished happiness as well. When Nomvula finally grabbed the girl and held her in her arms, Lazarus motioned with his head to Serenity to leave the child alone as Nomvula cried, the dhamphirs entering the kitchen. “Elwin? You’re...bigger...you're...God baby I missed you!”

Eliruz Eliruz (Elwin)

Jaehwa
Location: Beach | Interacting: Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ) | Mentions: Silvia ( Shaded Shaded ), Adesina ( Eliruz Eliruz ), both briefly

Everything Ordan was telling him, Jaehwa refused to listen. He couldn't, wouldn't-- "What does he mean he won't take the cure?!" Upset was an understatement. He felt hurt. Betrayed. Lied to. Sure, he knew full well that the alpha was grieving. But to refuse a cure just because... Hell, Jaehwa didn't have any connection left to his parents at this point. He never really had any true friends, either. His ties to humanity were cut long before he was turned, and it had taken a while for him to accept that. In a sense, then, he knew it would take a long time for Ordan to come to terms with his friend's death.

Yet, as the alpha continued, blaming himself for what happened to Zumitri, then stating that Adesina would have to deal with the tri-pack hunt, Jaehwa began to feel his temper waver. "It's not your fault. And, for god's sake, you promised me. You promised me that you'd give me and Xiulan stability, that you'd... that you'd let me stay by your side after the cure was found." He had never been more grateful for his wolf form. It made it impossible for tears to fall. "You can't do that while feral! You--!"

Reluctantly, he shook his head, then asked to at least see Ordan's eye. Just when it seemed like he might have to start throwing another tantrum, the alpha wolf complied. And it looked terrible. "Christ, Ordan, we need to have Silvia look at that. I'm not taking no for an answer. You have to come back to me. Please." A pause as he took in a deep breath. "Because I..."

"Just fucking say it already. Maybe it'll shock some sense into him? I can't bear to see him this way; we need to at least try." Even Tarquin sounded hurt by it all. Jaehwa didn't blame the wolf. Yet was this how he wanted to confess? No, not really. But did he seem to have any other options? His mind was narrowing at this point, the other possibilities fading away into nothingness. Was it so bad to want his friend, the one he loved, to be safe, to be somewhere that he could watch and take care of him? Ordan had begun to ramble again, but Jaehwa was so absorbed in his own thoughts that he couldn't handle listening.

"Because I love you." It came out so quickly, possibly interrupting whatever the alpha wolf had wanted to mentally say next. "I can't just leave you alone, even if you want me to. I care too much. And I can help if you just let me." He didn't care whether his feelings were reciprocated or not, at least not right now. Just so long as Ordan could understand why he was being so stubborn about this... maybe it would help convince him to at least return to the villa. That wasn't exactly what he had in mind, what he truly wanted, but it would definitely suffice. "I'll keep repeating it until you understand what it really means. Come back to me."

Lazarus' House
Interactions: Nomvula, Serenity, and Lazarus ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Elwin listened to Lazarus, looking back at him with reddened cheeks that were sticky from tears, strands of her dark brunette locks sticking. She nodded slowly before turning back to find her mother kneeling in front of her, tears shimmering in her eyes as well as confusion. After a few moments of gazing at her mother, she felt hands on her, her eyes flickering to find Nomvula taking a hold and pulling her close. Finally, the child wrapped her arms around her mother's neck and began letting out body-racking sobs. "I-I missed you too, m-m-mommy!" Elwin blubbered out and buried her face into her mother's shirt, her wolf stuffy dropping to the ground and her tiny fists clutching the back of her mothers shirt. She finally felt at peace within her mother's embrace, as if she'd been missing a large chunk of herself and had finally reconnected with it.

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Ezra's Room

Eden felt his muscles beneath her hands begin to relax, in which triggered her own to do the same. A content sigh left her lips and she let herself get lost within this feeling of peace, no matter how short lived it'd be; at this moment, it was just them. Her eyes closed slowly as memories flickered behind her lids and ignited a powerful feeling of need. Eden, no matter how hard it was to figure out, needed him in her life and she couldn't exactly explain why but there was this insatiable yearning for him. Hearing those words out of his lips in a soft murmur, she shivered lightly and felt him pull away enough to look down at her. There was a smile on her lips as she gazed up at him, her eyes falling to his lips as he leaned forward, connecting their lips once more.

Her lids fluttered close as her hands slid up and around his neck, her lips responding to the kiss almost immediately; the kiss had her completely melting where she stood, the passion something she hadn't felt for awhile. Ellie pressed their body forward a bit, away from the edge of the bed, to which Eden took back control and shivered lightly. After a few long moments of holding the passionate kiss, she pulled away after Ezra had and pressed her forehead against his. Letting out an uneven breath, she could feel need rising in her chest, which was mostly due to Ellie but she tried to suppress it the best she could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back