• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ezra H. Hastings
Interaction: Eden Eliruz Eliruz

Ezra could feel her respond, and sooner or later their bodies shift until they broke apart with them holding the other. He reacted similarly to Eden, he wasn’t sure how to describe it or her though. There were many emotions attached to her, she was able to ignite love, passion, jealousy, joy, and even sadness it seemed—he hadn’t felt any of this emotions since he had Elias, he couldn’t remember before either. He had interacted with werewolves and humans, they never once made him feel anything but anger and irritation, Eden made him feel something more than anything else living could do. It seemed in their time together she managed to become his rock, what made him stabilized was Eden, he didn’t know if she had noticed his change or how he seemed to not be restraining himself but he wasn’t. He might be restraining Elias who believed his time was up with the ‘pretty lady’ and that he should get the chance to talk to her.

Absolutely not! All you will do is make this worse! We’ve admitted it, I admitted it though it is confusing it’s something I do know. You can’t bust in and expect her to like you of all things to be alive,” Ezra huffed internally to Elias who was pouting like a child, “we are a monster, she shouldn’t even have to worry about you and your impulses—“

Our impulses. Besides, if we are a monster, isn’t she too? Ew, I called pretty lady a monster, maybe I am part of the problem,” Elias rumbled. Though with the distraction of a temporary conflict, Elias managed to nudge them closer to Eden, Elias rather eager to be around her now that the more than humane part of them had cleared things up with each other. “You can’t just expect me to sit like a good dog, I think we should get our fair share—yeah let’s share!”

Weren’t you just grumbling about how she shouldn’t share? That it wasn’t in our nature to do so?” Ezra challenged Elias who huffed, and with that the grumbling from the wolffish side of him was silenced. Ezra hadn’t noticed the amount of controls Elias snuck past the brute, not until he found his hands lazily plastered on her waist, thumbs tracing circles on her stomach, which is where he reluctantly pulled his hands away. “You have to stop doing that! You can’t just take over my body like it isn’t some big deal—“

It’s only important to you, pretty lady didn’t mind the last few times!”​

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Ezra's Room
Interactions: Ezra ( Shaded Shaded )

Eden closed her eyes halfway, peaking up at him through thick, dark lashes. Every feature was so familiar and gave her a sense of nostalgia, caused many memories to constantly resurfacing and replay like a slide show of videos. Soon enough, she felt his fingertips tracing along the small of her back, along her hips, and finally stopping at her stomach, where after a moment, pulled away. Her breath was growing uneven and her eyes flickered up, her eyes darkening with a foreign emotion she hadn't felt in years.

"He made advancement! He wants puppies! Let's have puppies!" Ellie yipped happily in the back of her mind, causing Eden's face to go completely red.

"Shut up!" Eden hissed back and kept her arms looped around his neck, her fingers tracing their own circles across his nape. Ellie began pushing for control, her eyes flickered colors before Ellie snuck through, her hands snaking down from his neck to his shoulders and across his chest, coaxing his wolf out before Eden began mentally fighting for control.

"Ellie, give me back control!" "No! You've have enough control! I want turn!" Her wolf rumbled and looked up at Ezra, hoping not to intimidate him. "Eden is so happy you're back. Now we can make-!" Ellie was cut off by Eden taking control, her eyes swirling back to jade. "I-I'm so sorry, that was E-Ellie.." She stuttered before her eyes began swirling with an amber color once more, a physical sign of an internal struggle.

Maliki|Lichen|Vampire
Hanah's Room
Interactions: Hanah ( Veltsu VI Veltsu VI )

Maliki gazed at the human as she began to freak out, her breath quickening. Carefully grabbing her chin, he tilted her head upwards so she could look into his eyes; using his hypnotic abilities, he began speaking in a gentle voice. "Hanah, you need to calm down before you have a panic attack; vampires are real. The people you were sold to were vampires too." He murmured soothingly, extending his powers to her, providing a calming feeling.

Last edited:
Hanah Solo/Slave
Hanah's suite
Eliruz Eliruz

Hanah was easily hypnotized, she calmed down and repeated. "Vampires are real, i was sold by vampires." As she stopped speaking, her eyes where blank and her body was calm.​

Ordan
Beach to Custos Villa
Ordan didn't pay a lot of attention to Jaehwa's internal conflict, however the wolf did close his eye as Jaehwa began saying it wasn't his fault for Zumitri's death, something Achilles kept insisting as well. In truth, the alpha wolf wasn't sure whether he would the teen that had contacted him about Zumitri's death or not. The alpha wasn't even sure whether to blame the teenager for his friend's death or not, not having taken the time to process the loss of his friend, only reacting with a great deal of turmoil and anguish in his mind that was just easier to block out. "I never said I would become a human...I said you and Xiulan could stay," said Ordan in response to Jaehwa moaning about Ordan potentially going feral if he didn't become human and how he had promised stability for Xiulan and Jaehwa...which was just another thing the alpha hadn't processed, Jaehwa being a father now.

When he had let Jaehwa look at his eye, the omega whined about it being bad to which the alpha stared at him with his good eye, confusion visible. The alpha turned and headed towards the water where he stared down at his reflection, peeling open his right eyelids again to see for himself what Jaehwa was talking about. Ordan didn't say anything as he stared at his eye, instead the wolf thought how Zumitri would be annoyed before it him that his friend wasn't there to talk or confide in...resulting in his ears going against his head and his body drooping. He barely heard anything Jaehwa was saying as he continued staring down at his reflection in the water until it rippled with waves crashing gently against the sore, soaking his front paws as he stood on the water's edge, between the barrier of land and sea. The alpha stared morosely down at the rippling water, skewing his image, before lifting his head as a breathy sigh escaped the wolf.

Jaehwa's next words through the pack bond caused the wolf to become rigid, not sure if he had heard right before whipping around to face the omega, the movement causing the alpha to lose his balance and fall into the surf as a wave came over him, making the wolf splutter and cough up salt water that got into his mouth and nose. "That tastes disgusting!"

Ordan could agree there with his inner wolf. The wolf picked itself up as he shook his pelt out and then lifted his head to look at Jaehwa. "What did he just say?"

"I think he said he loves you. Notice he didn't inquire about me at all."

"He'd be insane to put up with you considering you embarrassed him."

"You were the conduit for my idea."

Ordan stared in disbelief at Jaehwa, more in bewilderment towards Achilles for speaking of Ordan speaking those words and put a paw over his muzzle as the wolf internally groaned. Ordan was not sure what to respond or how to respond as Jaehwa said he could help him if Ordan would let him and continued on that same frame of mind, speaking of him coming back to the villa with him, how he would not leave Ordan alone. The alpha mulled things over in his head before sighing and padding towards Jaehwa with another sad sigh. "My ex fiancee is here on this island..." Ordan said, a hint at one of the reasons the alpha had left. "But...fine...I'll go with you back to the villa at least...and we'll...we'll see if you still have those feelings of love if you knew the truth."

Kipsy Kipsy (jaehwa)

Nomvula
Lazarus's House
Nomvula didn't react as Lazarus and Serenity left for the kitchen, all she was focused on was her child. A child which reciprocated her feelings and hugged her in return as her daughter burst into tears and began crying, stating she had missed her. Like Lazarus had said, the woman had through the years feared her daughter had died, the mother even searching for her child until Lazarus had been forced to take her to Vladimir and the vaewolf had exerted authority over the female when she had nearly been captured as well in addition to getting injured. That Elwin remembered her and Lazarus, that Elwin had missed her and was alive hurt. In a good way and the mother vaewolf only blamed herself for her child's disappearance and then wishing that her poor mate was here to see their child returned safe and alive. "You...you want some ice cream now?" Nomvula questioned, forcing herself to pull away from her child. She wanted to see the body of the vampire who had taken her mate from her anyway though her child was more important at the moment.

Eliruz Eliruz (elwin)

Harper C. Miller
Interaction: Davina Eliruz Eliruz , Nisha scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Dark rooted strands of hair with blonde toned tips flew around wildly, Harper glancing up occasionally towards the broad window set up to release the children out towards the garden they had access to from the living room. The sun was still out, bathing the room in bright light while Harper remained behind a shadowed spot with a baby cradled in her arms. Nisha was also one of the newer members of Boreal, and as the older vampire dipped her head down, she poked the baby’s soft and round cheeks while grinning. “Davina, if you go outside be careful! I can’t go outside unless I need to,” she mused to the girl, she wasn’t sure where she had ended up at in the room but her gray gaze was on the child in her arms.

Do you want to hold, little Nisha? I can help you if you like,” she mused softly, eyes lingering on the kitchen and other areas. Harper has changed since her initial arrival outfit, a loose fitted flower themed shirt and jean shorts, quite exposed for one who needs to avoid the light. It was aggravating, and painful, when the light was on her ashen skin for too long. “Never thought I’d complain about burning on the beach before,” she mused jokingly to herself. She used to go to the beach often, and with her tanned skin she didn’t get sunburns very often, so it was amusing she had to worry about it now.

Ezra H. Hastings

Ezra had things under control briefly while his neck warmed with her touch on his neck, having been alert since the first take over that Elias attempted. The werewolf had glanced over her reddened features, her face flushing from something—her wolf? Thoughts? His curiosity was pushed forward from Elias, he too shared his thoughts on why she had blushed before remembered Elias had actually been quite the tougher—he wasn’t sure if he ended up spacing out for longer—had he said something? No, Ezra wasn’t that oblivious, was he? He wasn’t certain until after he saw the shifting colors in her eyes, jade eyes starting to swirl with golden tones. He couldn’t focus solely on her eyes though, her roaming hands brushing over his shoulders. Ezra was snickering slightly before he realized that something had stirred once more, a less talkative version of Elias. He hadn’t picked up on Eden’s wolf trying to stir and pull out his more impulsive side of himself. Elias was quite eager that Eden’s wolf was chirper and privy to meeting him as he was with meeting her. He pulled Ezra back, overriding the calmer side with the more demanding one.

Green eyes changed, flickered in and out until brown consumed his irises, a low rumbling echoing in his chest—Elias wanted to shift, that was the tamest option he had in mind, he was tired of being trapped inside the human form, he wished to run free because in that body he wouldn’t be able to loose to Ezra. However he didn’t as his chest rumbled and a low pleased growl left Elias, his eyes flashing downwards as his grin didn’t leave his jaw. “I agree, Ezra is excited to have stayed long enough to find pretty lady!” he murmured boldly. His spirits dropped however, the amber turned to green, and Eden apologized after Elias had been eager to hear her words, but his heart warmed at the new name he was given, “Ellie and Eden,” he purred, chest rumbling once more.

Elias! Stop drooling and give me back—“ Elias ignored him, Ezra was nothing currently as he held a firm grip on the conscious control of the body they shared. Elias however acted on his impulse to draw Ellie to the spotlight again—he wanted to interact with her! Ezra had taken too long and had grown to the wolf half of Eden, Elias wanted a chance just as much as Ellie probably wanted. “Elias, don’t you dare tr—“ Ezra couldn’t convince Elias otherwise, the werewolf quickly dipping towards the ebony haired woman. He quickly kissed Eden, lips moving with hers while his hands rest and swayed on her hips.​

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Ezra's Room
Interactions: Ezra ( Shaded Shaded )

Eden felt a change in his gaze, her eyes flickering up to his to find flickering green to brown, the darker color consuming the stunning green. A shiver ran down her back as he spoke with a deeper voice, her eyes beginning to be overtaken by her wolf. "Why hello there," Ellie rumbled back, her eyes flickering up to his brown ones. "Yes, my name is Ellie; the timid human is Eden. Trust me, she's a lot less timid, you'll see." Her wolf mused before finding hands upon her hips and the male leaning down to kiss her. Happily complying, Ellie lifted her chin and met his lips with hers, her hands sliding around his neck once more but there a different attitude about her; she was more confident, chipper, teasing.

"Ellie! You can't just take control like that! Give me back control!" Eden tried to coax her wolf, to convince her to relinquish control but Ellie was impervious and refused flat out. "No! I haven't met them fully yet! I wanna know handsome man and wolf too!" She childishly replied back, forcing Eden back and keeping control of their body. Ellie slid a hand into the male's locks, tangling her fingers into his blonde tresses. Her chest was moving with an unsteady rhythm, a shuddering whimper leaving her lips and her grip tightening in his hair.

Maliki|Lichen|Vampire
Hanah's Room
Interactions: Hanah ( Veltsu VI Veltsu VI )

The Vampire sighed heavily; he hated using his powers to calm people down, but sometimes, that was the way it went. Carefully helping her up, he helped her to the bed. "Whenever I snap my fingers, you'll return back to normal with the knowledge of the existence of vampires, werewolves, and other supernaturals. You will be calm, do you understand?" He asked, waiting a few moments before snapping.

Elwin|Celestial Order|Vaewolf
Lazarus' Home
Interactions: Nomvula ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Elwin began to calm down as her mother hugged her, relief and love flowing through her body; she was safe and in the arms of the woman that she'd missed so much. Her eyes opened as she felt her mother move away, her striking eyes opening to look at Nomvula. At the mention of icecream, her face lit up with excitement and she nodded vigorously. "Yeah! Icecream!" She squealed, grabbing her mother's hand tightly in her own and tugged it lightly, grinning though her cheeks were blotched with redness and her brunette strands stuck to her cheeks. She didn't care what she looked like; only cared about spending time with Lazarus, Serenity, and her mother.

Davina|Boreal|Human Form
Boreal Villa
Interactions: Nisha ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ), Harper ( Shaded Shaded )

Boreal had been on vacation for about one or two days, and the weather was absolutely wonderful for Davina though the same couldn't be said about the vampires of Boreal. Running around, playing in the living room, the young child stopped and looked up at Harper as she spoke, holding Nisha. She nodded vigorously in response to her question about holding the young baby, moving forward to the two eagerly.

"Yeah! I wanna hold little sis!" Davina mused excitedly and held out her hands, making grabby hands but soon realized that she needed to be patient. Dropping her hands to her side, she awaited further instructions. Damon peaked around the corner, fresh out of the shower in a pair of jeans, socks, and no shirt. His eyes flickered between of the three before a smile splayed across his face.

"I see you're busy as ever, Mama Bear." He purred, appearing behind Harper, resting a hand on her shoulder and peering down at Nisha; he loved both children as if they were his own. With an affectionate smile, he rested his chin atop her other shoulder and let his chest rumble softly.

Esme|Rogue|Human Form
Pharmacy
Interactions: Preston ( Enum Enum )

With a heavy sigh, the dark haired female walked into the pharmacy, regretting ever stepping out into the scorching hot sunshine but relished the time spent away from her overbearing siblings. Being around them sapped a lot of her energy to the point of her nearly snapping at everyone. Dropping her things off in the back, she heard footsteps and froze, her green eyes flickering around until she saw a brunette male quickly walking towards the door. Being one of her first days of work, she didn't know anyone but something about him smelled..familiar somehow. Getting closer to the spot he had stashed something, the scent of a wolf wafted into her nose.

"Seems like we may not be the only ones here, Esme.." Her wolf, Lane, rumbled within her mind, which caused Esme to grow suspicious. Investigating further, she could smell medication and the plastic casing for it. Esme's brow furrowed and she looked up towards the door, which was swinging opened and closed as the male was soon gone. She moved after him quickly, shoving the door open and striding after him though her short legs didn't help her speed at all. Finally reaching him, she snagged his wrist in her hand and pulled him to a stop.

Connecting a mind link from hers to his mind, she tightened her grip and looked around.

"What are you thinking, hiding medication? You know, you aren't the only wolf that works here, and definitely not the only supernatural!" Esme spoke through the connection, her voice echoing through his mind. "Come with me," she demanded before dragging him into the back.

Last edited:
Ezra H. Hastings

Her confidence came in waves, her words coaxing him to continue while kissing and fighting over the dominance in the situation. Elias was quite thrilled to have attracted Ellie into the open, finally having a chance to greet one of similar standing to himself. The wolf had guided her slowly, towards the bed where he felt his knees bump the end of the bed slightly before stopping. She had her fingers running through his hair, sliding through the once knitted dirty blonde strands. Elias picked up on her heavy breathing, though he couldn’t judge since his own breathing was rather rapid.

Call me Elias—the cowardly human is Ezra, he isn’t brave in making first moves,” he gave him and Ezra an introduction as well, giving them both a chance to catch a breath. He could feel her brush against him and he quickly heard her slight whimper, his smile broadening before he moved to kiss her once more, a mixed purr and growl leaving his chest to rumble as a natural response. He had his hands moving quickly, one being placed on the small of her back and then the other slipping to the back of her head—the black locks of hair interweaving around his fingers. “stop fighting me Ezra, you can’t get control back unless I relinquish it.”

Harper C. Miller
Interaction: Nisha scorpiodragon scorpiodragon , Davina / Damion Eliruz Eliruz

Her lips pursed as she motioned for Davina to come closer, hands holding lightly onto the baby in her lap. Striking gray eyes lingered on the child before shifting towards the brown haired girl who seemed eager to hold Nisha. Patting her leg, she would allow for the werewolf pup to sit on her lap to hold the baby, “Sit here in my chair instead,” she concluded, she was about to get to her feet when she heard the creak of floorboards from the villa. The once hispanic female shifted cautiously as another came in view. Her eyes trailed up to the dark rooted vampire, eyes downcasting quickly. She had an edge of nervousness towards him, it was odd, not anything she had with anyone else at least.

Shaggy finally took a shower! It’s a rare occasion!” she attempted to hide her display by cracking a joke. “Come over here Davina, and you can hold her,” she mused, nearly jumping from the touch of his hand on her shoulder, and then his chin on her shoulder. Glancing at his mouth from the corner of her eyes, she cleared her throat before looking back to Davina. The wolf pup was of a different species yet, she had developed a bond with the known ‘enemy’ race.​

Nisha
Boreal Villa
For a vampire, Nisha did not like flying. The newborn screamed the entire flight down to Hawaii, unable to be soothed at all. Perhaps it was because the child's mother was deceased and the infant was well aware of that as well as her missing twin that made her uncomfortable or maybe it was being in an aluminum death trap but the child made her displeasure known throughout the flight down, much to the chagrin most likely of the members of her mother's pack. She didn't seem to like the car ride either as Nisha screamed during that as well, an odd thing considering she had quieted down during the drive to and from Custos in where she had lost her mother. The newborn would not stop unless a bottle was put in her mouth, preferably a bottle mixed with formula and blood, and even then it was a fight and a ton of money with the way Nisha shredded the rubber nipples whenever she fed with her teeth. For now her teeth were still in place but she would lose them within the week. Even sleep was a restless thing for the infant, difficult and near impossible, as she screamed and cried for her mother and her twin brother, the child's early memory of her mother's death being her earliest memory and something that would be with her forever.

The newborn daughter of Audrey Garner did not appear to like Hawaii either. Even as the pack got into a vehicle large enough to contain the somehow larger number than expected pack, the child screamed bloody murder at the intense sunlight for the few moments the child was exposed to it. For one it nearly blinded the child's sensitive eyes and was not good for a creature of the night who could not risk being out in the sun too long, lest burning and eventual death occur. For the time being Nisha was not screaming bloody murder, simply due to the fact the child had recently eaten and was now asleep, a likely relief to the pack who had failed to protect her, her mother and her brother. Despite being within her mother's pack, Nisha had not bonded with anyone here the way she had automatically bonded with and sought out her mother. It was uncertain yet whether the child would ever calm down or bond with anyone in Boreal or how the tribulation of her birth would affect her going forward.

Nomvula
Lazarus's Home
Nomvula shook her head as her daughter grabbed her hand tightly and tried dragging her to the kitchen which was amusing, the woman following after stooping to pick up Elwin's wolf stuffy and handing it to the child. When they got to the kitchen, the woman saw the body of the vampire that had been the one responsible for taking her mate, her eyes narrowing as she stared at it. Lazarus was spooning chocolate and strawberry ice cream for himself into a bowl while Serenity was currently reading a paper that she had snagged on their way back to Lazarus's home.

Eliruz Eliruz (elwin)

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Ezra's Room
Ezra ( Shaded Shaded )

Ellie felt a smile against her lips as Elias recognized her confidence, the two wolves battling for dominance in the passionate fight. Allowing the male wolf to guide her back, she felt the back of her calves pressing against the edge of the bed and her body involuntarily shivered against his. This wolf was definitely one she hadn't came across before, witty, confident, and gentle all at the same time. Soon enough, she found him pulling away and introducing himself. Elias? It had such a unique ring to it, Ellie thought and closed out Eden's protests for control. Her eyes flickered back up to his, the pur like growl catching her attention before he leaned down once more to kiss her. She once again returned his kiss, her lips brushing in sync against his until his arm hooked around her waist, causing her back to arch a bit, pressing her closer.

Another hand sliding into her ebony tresses, tangling itself into it. Ellie's hand tightened within his locks and her lips faltered a bit, catching his bottom lip between her teeth. A shuddering breath escaped her lips in the form of a murmur of his name.

"Elias.."

Eden couldn't find a way to take control, so with a frustrated mental sigh, she let the wolves have their moment.

Davina|Boreal|Human Form
Boreal Villa
Nisha ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ), Harper ( Shaded Shaded )

Damion chuckled as he heard her joke, accompanied by a jolting of her body from the unexpected touch of her shoulder; she was absolutely beautiful, and she definitely seemed like a true mother. Squeezing her shoulder gently before pulling away, he made his way around and squatted down, helping Davina onto Harper's lap once Nisha was moved. Davina squealed she was whisked up and set onto her, who she considered her foster mother at this point, lap.

Damion ran a hand through Davina's wavey locks before lifting his eyes to Harper's gaze, a dazzling smile lighting his lips.

"Well, Shaggy missed his Velma and gang." He easily shot back with a wink before his eyes fell on Nisha, a finger lifting to brush along the young baby's cheek, his features visibly softening; she'd been so fussy lately, and he couldn't imagine going through her pain.

Lazarus' House
Lazarus, Serenity, and Nomvula ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Elwin happily led her mother into the kitchen and spotted her favorite on the counter, an excited squeal leaving her. Letting go of her mother's hand, she quickly moved to the counter and easily jumped up onto it, landing easily. She began searing for a bowl and an ice cream scoop, eager to dig in.

Nomvula, Lazarus, Serenity
Lazarus' House
Nomvula followed until her daughter left her and jumped up onto the counter which nearly gave the woman heart attack. However, due to the conflicting blood lines flowing through her veins as well as her general makeup and genetics, the child managed to survive the landing, Lazarus handing the child his scooper as he put the ice cream he'd used back into the freezer and pulled out the girl's ice cream and Nomvula's. Nomvula who was currently searching through some drawers and pulled out a lighter before grabbing the body and dragged it through the mudroom connected to the kitchen and outside to burn it. Finding some gasoline in a shed behind the house, she dragged the body down to the coastline and poured the entire can of gasoline on it before lighting the body on fire, watching the body begin to burn.

Eliruz Eliruz (Elwin)

Nisha
Boreal Villa
Nisha's eyes remained closed as she slept, the child stirring briefly as she was moved from the arms of the vampire to the smell of dog that drifted into her nose, a tiny hiss escaping the infant in her sleep. The infant was moved, unknowingly, to a child's arms and for now the infant's ever quenching hunger was satisfied. Despite being asleep, Nisha could feel and the touch of something on her cheek caused her eyes to open to reveal twin dark crimson lights glowing within the shade, the scent of dog wafting through the air and making Nisha's face scrunch up in distaste.

Shaded Shaded (harper) @Elriuz (damian & davina)

Vladimir
Vladimir's Bungalow
Vladimir had deposited the rest of his meal, consisting of the chita deer into an ice house behind his house where it would remain cool but not completely frozen like in a freezer. The vaewolf had then gone to take a shower while waiting for the dhamphir to arrive and report on the mission, having gotten a call from Lazarus that Serenity and Nomvula were back at Laz's home. He was not sure of this vampire that had purchased Elwin or if the child would go missing once again. Such a thing might kill Nomvula and he was debating promoting her to the first physician position within the Celestial Order, when he officially recreated it. Of course there was much to do. They needed a sanctuary of some sort for cousins who were slaves and who were not and looking for someplace to belong. Somewhere where pesky humans, vampires and werewolves couldn't get to, where the cousins would be safe and protected. And then there was this....meeting tomorrow with this Silvan cousin. Again Vladimir raised his left hand, studying his fingers...his eyes narrowing as he let rain head pour hot water on him.

Mentioned: Shaded Shaded (Analise)

Last edited:
Ezra H. Hastings

Ezra was quite hard headed, so he didn’t stop persisting to regain control, what he didn’t realize was that Elias was not going to bow down for Ezra to ruin his moment. His chest rumbled as they moved closer, he quite enjoyed their interact and didn’t think Ezra could pull him free, though when he felt a tugging at his lip he let out a possessive growl that retched itself from his gut teasingly. Just as Eden enticed emotions from Ezra, Ellie gathered and brought out emotions in Elias. Even saying his name under her breath had the wolf flashing open his brown eyes. “Elias, come on! Don’t do something without either Eden’s or my consciousness—you can’t just take things over with Ellie without us—“

Remember what pretty lady said? Her and Ellie want to do the same things! That goes for us as well, you want this just as much as I, do why deny it when you can do it?” he rumbled mentally to Ezra. Ezra attempted to fight off and debunk the statement but didn’t, he couldn’t manage to find a valid reason as to why that was an incorrect assumption. “That’s what I thought,” he barked snarkily towards Ezra. The male had to hesitantly give up fighting against Elias and his impulses. He could already see the smug and confident look on Elias’ face as Ezra gave up on arguing back and allowing Elias to have whatever was left of Ezra’s dignity.

Harper C. Miller
Interaction: Damion / Davina Eliruz Eliruz , Nisha scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Harper grinned, her gray eyes lighting up curiously as Damion spoke needing his Velma and co. She was thoroughly amused he remembered the reference, eyes lingering away from his sharp and brooding featured and blue eyes, up to his drenched locks of hair. Before long she watched as he helped Davina onto her lap and then passed Nisha to the child. Davina was sweet and gentle, a good kid. A good distraction from her proximity with Damion, ever have a crush around—well get yourself a Davina! Using her distraction, she placed her hands hesitantly over Davina’s hands to steady them before letting her sit there and hold her carefully.

Her gray eyes snapped up just in time to see his wink, her face flushing and mouth gaping like a fish before she closed it firmly when the baby’s face scrunched up distastefully. She could agree to the smell of wolves being difficult to grow attached to, or just even get used to. Harper had to do it, she lived with only wolves for the longest time—she was the first vampire as far as she knew before Damion and Audrey, and now there were newer vampires who began piling up after the years and when she got dropped off at Boreal from Alex. “Right, so it is pretty easy huh? Nisha doesn’t move too much,” she observed, eyes scanning gently over the baby carefully. Nisha was hurt like no one else, she would be protected, Harper felt obligated to do so when she wasn’t there for her mother.​

Jaehwa
Location: Beach | Interacting: Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Ordan's reaction was not what Jaehwa had in mind. Then again, he was naive to think things would work out as a perfect fairy tale, wasn't he? He nearly choked when the alpha was knocked over by a wave, leaving his pelt absolutely drench. Jaehwa himself had to back up not to get soaked, but his own safety was immediately discarded when he saw Ordan get hit by the water. If it weren't for the alpha's speedy recovery, he would've charged and dragged him far, far away from the surf.

It took Ordan a while to process what he'd just said, for which he didn't really blame him. Jaehwa was still a bit thrown off by it all himself, utterly shocked that those words had just managed to come out of his mouth, willingly, too. When Ordan did come to his senses, though, it left the omega even further taken aback. "You're ex-fiancee?" he echoed, mumbling more to himself than anyone else.

"Ex-fiancee? She must be a complete and utter idiot, giving such a fine man up."

Jaehwa resisted the urge to groan. "Thank you for your input, but now isn't the time."

"I'm just saying. What a bitch."

As Ordan padded over, Jaehwa's heart rate increased tenfold. He nodded his head. "Thank you," he spoke gratefully in regards to the alpha agreeing to return to the villa, although it was evident he was confused. Did Ordan not believe him when he said he loved him? The thought hurt, almost as bad as being told Ordan wasn't planning on taking the cure anymore. Rash and impulsive from all the emotions swirling inside him, he made a decision. If his alpha wasn't taking the cure, then neither would he. Xiulan was a born werewolf, too, so maybe it would make more sense this way... No, maybe not, maybe that was a terrible idea, but he couldn't think otherwise. His mind was firmly set on that resolution.

"What's your ex-fiancee doing here?" Jaehwa asked, curious, and also afraid of the potential looming silence over them. He needed something to distract him and, hopefully, keep him from throwing up from all the nerves building up inside of his body. Besides, there was the possibility that this had also led to Ordan's freak-out.

Preston Takett | Rogue | Human Form
Pharmacy
Interactions:
Eliruz Eliruz

Preston jumped at the sudden grabbing of his wrist. In his panic, thousands of voices within his head screamed for him to strike and run, to do anything to get away. He batted them off as the connection was formed. He felt somewhat confused by the ability to bridge their minds, but he just brushed it off as more supernatural weirdness.

"What are you thinking, hiding medication? You know, you aren't the only wolf that works here, and definitely not the only supernatural!" The voice echoed in the back of his mind. He quickly tried to think of a good response, anything to disguise himself. He knew he was wearing enough body spray to mask his scent, but this close might be enough to give it away if he stayed there too long. He gulped as he searched for a way to maintain his guise. "Come with me." She demanded as she pulled on his arm. Inspiration struck as she said this, and he let the words flow smoothly from his throat.

"What the hell's your problem?" He jerked his wrist from her grip. "Look, I don't know where you come from, but here we ask people to follow us if they need to go somewhere. Grabbing someone and staring at them is pretty freaking weird." He hoped silently that playing dumb would shake her off him. He knew he'd have to tread very carefully with his words to get around this little situation. He maintained the clueless play as he shook his head and started back with a new box of supplies. "Better get started on your shift, newbie. The old man doesn't have the best patience for slackers."

God I hope that worked, He thought.

Hanah Solo/Slave
Hanah's suite
Eliruz Eliruz

Hanah nodded and answered. "Yes, Ma.." When Maliki snapped his fingers, Hanah's eyes turned back to normal, she was bit confused how she was at bed, but she didn't panic about it and stayed calm. In her calm mind she remembered something that Maliki had said when they leaved place where she was brought. "Maliki, what are rules that i should follow?"

Ordan
Beach to villa
Unaware that by his declaration of not taking the cure having made his omega decide not to do so, the sodden wolf plodded along the beach beach back towards the sandy beach path. “Yes, the woman I dated for several years, minus that short fling before I met her with an older male student.” Ordan’s voice grew sullen as he spoke, the wolf shuddering as his good eye glazed over. “You’re welcome I guess.” Here his voice grew uneven before speaking again, the uncertainty fading to smugness with his next words. “Clover and that pathetic jock apparently divorced.”

Ordan paused in his movements, the alpha wolf turning his head towards Jaehwa, staring at him. “She wanted to see me.”

“Deceiving bitch.”

Ordan ignored Achilles input. “Money basically and wanting to get back with me. Trying to pass the football star’s baby she is carrying off as mine.”

“That you’re a father.”

Ordan stumbled as Achilles spoke of that info to him, the alpha growling to himself. Correcting himself, Ordan resumed his walking, making no movements to hurry. “Bitching about me signing up for the service...she still fails to get the federal penalty for not doing so. Two hundred fifty thousand dollar fine, five years in jail or both which I again yelled at her for.”

Ordan did not respond as he moved across the beach, eventually reaching the sandy path leading to the beach before stopping, his head lowering to stare at the tan-white sand. “I went there to see what she wanted, to the Tahiti Nui. She said she was here on vacation. Clover revealed she lied to me about her terminal illness which led to her leaving one year and then coming back magically cured, having to repeat that year she missed.”

Ordan was unsure how to continue as he made his way up the sandy beach path to the villa. The pair of wolves were hidden from sight by the bluff rising up on either side, covered in swaying grasses. “Apparently...I...” Ordan paused again, still finding his emotions towards the situation unclear and confusing.

“Just say it.”

”And if he freaks or attacks us? My damn eye is swollen so I cannot defend us well. Or tries killing us?”

“Please, he will just whine and run away. Or bitch like a female and yell. If that happens, I’ll put the omega in his place and if needed kill him. We won’t know his reaction until you tell him. Besides, weren’t you saying you didn’t want a relationship on a lie?”

“I said I wouldn’t be with someone like me if the situation were reversed.”

Ordan quickened his pace up the slope, the alpha finally reaching level ground. “Are you sure you want to know Jaehwa? This will change your feelings in no time.” He was not quite sure whether he was disappointed at that possibility or not.

Kipsy Kipsy (Jaehwa)

Last edited:
Analise M. Andley
Interaction: Vladimir scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Light brown locks of hair tumbled over dainty shoulders, the slight and tiny bump on her stomach could identify Analise. She looked young, by appearance, but was quite frankly older than she thought she could ever get—but the presence behind the wall she leaned on was far much older than her. This person who hid out in the hut she had found, her eyes glared at the ground, sharp brown eyes glared down at the sand that scuffed her boots. Analise was closed off after their last surveillance issue, she had gone with two other women, but found herself not with them. Analise found herself following a faint trail, a trail that led her to the hut she was at, a trail started by a very rich businessman who hadn’t died yet to everyone’s astonishment. He didn’t even know he was being used, Analise managed to check every single hut that man owned and rented as a side money thing, a side business.

So you, are the Master of Celestial Order?” she hummed, finally turning around and stepping inside. Her head tilted to the side, “you weren’t easy to find,” she observed as she leaned against the door frame as the male torn into something that was once living. Analise flicked her brown eyes over the vaewolf, older and powerful, a combo she didn’t like mostly because she couldn’t kill it. If she really wanted to she could try, but it would cost her more than she wanted to give up. Besides, the only way she could kill something older and more powerful was a sneak attack—that was not an option.

Nice to finally talk to my boss, though I have my concerns—you look lonely all up her by yourself,” she continued eyes glancing around before finding a chair for herself. Analise arched a dark brow curiously as she examined the blonde man behind sly eyes. The Dhamphir was quick to learn, she was too young to hold importance but she knew the Ascendants were the only real power the Celestial Order had, so hopefully he wouldn’t react badly for her to unravel his location.​

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Ezra's Room
Ezra ( Shaded Shaded )

Ellie felt the possessive growl rumbling through his chest, vibrating through her own chest that met his with a heave. The sound of it caused her to release her own needing growl and had her hand slip from his locks, back down to her hand that rested at his nape, her fingers intertwining. This allowed her to pull him, her small body falling back onto the bed, though not concerned about his body flopping onto hers because she knew he would catch himself before he touched down. Her body sunk in a bit to the covers as she pulled away slowly, opening her amber eyes to find brown ones snapping open to stare down at her. Biting her lip, she smiled and let her hands slide from behind his nape, up his neck, and along his jawline, her fingertips tracing across the unshaven stubble up along his cheek bones, her eyes studying the face.

Her dark tresses splayed out across the light covers, the contrast making every lighter color in her smile, within her gaze, everything stood out; every scar, every crinkle she received from scrunching her nose when she smiled broadly, even the hint of swirling green within her optics. Eden and Ellie were now working in sync for the moment, their minds conjoining into one for the time being. Somehow, not only Ezra, but also Elias, brought out buried emotions from so long ago; it made things practically clear when it came to who they both desperately needed.

"See, is this so bad? They want us to stay with them!" Ellie mused, obviously happy enough to rub it in Eden's face that she controlled herself. Eden mentally rolled her eyes and grumbled quietly about wolves and their stubbornness, to which Ellie rumbled in response to. "Can I have control of my body yet?" Eden hissed, but Ellie wouldn't give it up just yet.

Lazarus' House
Lazarus, Serenity, and Nomvula ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Elwin didn't seem to notice her mother's concern as she landed similarly to a cat, on her hands and feet. Happily taking the scoop and ice cream from Lazarus, the child snapped the lid off, scooping ice cream into her mother's bowl first then getting into her own, scooping some into her own bowl. The young Vaewolf set down the scoop onto a napkin, put the lids on both ice creams, and pushed them back to Lazarus to put away. Her eyes flickered towards her mother who had a lighter in hand, moving to the body and dragging it out into a different room. Her brow furrowed in curiosity and the child quickly jumped down, following towards the room, leaving behind the ice cream.

Davina|Boreal|Human Wolf
Boreal Villa
Nisha ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ), Harper ( Shaded Shaded )

Davina patiently waited for Nisha to be placed in her arms, letting Harper position Nisha in her arms. A smile lit her lips and she felt Harper's on hers, stabilizing her smaller hands. The young child was admiring the small infant and noticed a defensive his from the child's lips, her eyes soon opening. She blinked as her gaze was met by glowing red eyes, the infant's face scrunching with disdain. Damion watched and sighed softly, knowing exactly what the infant felt; getting used to a wolf's smell was a bit difficult but he was sure that Nisha would pull through. His eyes flickered up to find Harper's reaction to his previous wink, a chuckle leaving his lips. Davina carefully handed Harper Nisha back and pouted. "I don't think she likes me. Is it because I'm different than you guys?" The little wolf whimpered, looking between Harper and Damion, who frowned at her words. Quickly kneeling down, he lifted a hand to Davina's cheek and smiled at her. "She's just been through a lot, hon. She isn't too happy with it being so bright either; she is too young to handle the light properly, so she cries." Pulling his hand away, he turned to Harper and Nisha, holding out his hands for the infant. "May I?" Damion asked gently and smiled down at the small child.

Maliki|Lichen|Vampire
Hanah's Room
Hanah ( Veltsu VI Veltsu VI )

Maliki watched as her demeanor transitioned into a calm but confused one as she asked what the rules were. "Like I said before, you have freedom here. Make sure you stay near at all times so I can keep you safe. If you want to go shopping or anything of the sorts, say the word and I'll see what I can do. Understood?" He murmured, a warm smile on his lips. "Feel free to explore the villa."

Esme|Rogue|Human Form
Pharmacy
Preston ( Enum Enum )

Esme's brow furrowed as the male persisted and started spouting off words like he was trying to cover up something; she was pretty good at telling if someone was lying or trying to stray from the subject. Her eyes narrowed, her hand releasing his wrist. She looked around and crossed her arms. "Oh? Like correcting a fellow worker's 'misplacement' of whatever medication is a bad thing." She finally spoke verbally, her green gaze flickering back to the male, her dark hair cascading down the front of her shoulders as she moved. "Pretty dumb move; I can smell the medication almost immediately when I enter the back room. But what do I know? I'm just a human." Esme muttered sarcastically, her eyes flashing a bright gold before returning to their normal pale green. Pushing past him, she was about to walk to her shift, but stopped and turned, her gaze practically stone. "Also, good idea in drowning yourself in body spray, but I can still smell it. Try mint and sage," with that, she moved towards the cashier counter, putting a dazzling smile on for the customers.

Last edited:
Hanah Solo/Slave
Hanah's suite
Eliruz Eliruz

Hanah nodded again. "Yes, Master Maliki." And then left to explore villa, thinking where was that little kid that Maliki had brought too.​

Pharmacy
Interactions:
Eliruz Eliruz

As his 'coworker' walked off, he stood quietly in the back room. He felt like he was going to be sick. It had been some time since another supernatural had discovered him, much less a supernatural who he had never seen before. He flipped through his mental notes trying to find her face, but he was certain he had never met her. His entire plan had been thrown out of order, and he was completely at a loss for what to do next. He shook his head to clear his running thoughts, then he continued with his work. As he stepped out into the main area, he could see her taking the cashier spot. The old man seemed to be packing his stuff as she took to the register.

Oh, I get it, he thought as he watched, the old man must have hired her so he could start going home earlier. He continued to his stocking. The shelves were quickly replenished with new pharmaceuticals. Preston knew the remainder of his week would be dull since it took about that much time for the citizens nearby to actually make a dent in their goods. To prevent extra work on the old man, Preston began cleaning the floors in the space behind the counter. Preston tried to use that amount of time to study his new coworker while she was busy.

"Goodbye, you two. Takett, lock her up when you're both done." Said his employer as he headed for the door.

"Goodbye!" He exclaimed in false cheerfulness. Damnit, a hell of a setback. I might need to start looking for a new route home. His eyes traveled to the newcomer. The store was empty now, as it often was. He knew that there were reoccurring periods of silence were there was not a soul in the pharmacy, but he had usually used that time to plan out the next few days of groceries and routes home.

He grew increasingly frustrated.

"Sooooo..." He opened awkwardly, "First day, huh?" Damnit, I don't know how to talk to her. This entire situation absolutely sucks.

Vladimir
Vladimir's Bungalow
Eventually he had gotten out of the shower and dressed in some comfortable clothing....Hawaii was always warm but it was really because it was far enough away from the mainland by 2,471 miles or 3,976 km if one were...well not American. Being close to the equator helped with the warm temperatures year round as well, making it an overall pleasant place to be as a sanctuary for the refugees that were still alive and the descendants of the wars. Hunger not satisfied, not like it ever was, he was currently eating an Indian Mongoose, a creature that had been imported to the Hawaiian islands decades ago to control rat populations in sugar cane fields. More a snack than a meal, he continued to observe the news. "If you are trying to be silent, you would do well to stop your heart and breathing," said Vladimir without turning to inspect the person he could sense leaning against a wall of his home.

Said person entered moments later, Vladimir not paying the female scent much attention as she spoke, yet one ear was turned to her. Dropping the half-eaten mongoose on the plate, Vladimir used a napkin to wipe his mouth as he sat back against the chair he was seated in, listening to the female comment that he was difficult to find. "That is because I purposely made it a point to not be found. Normally, as is custom and law within the Celestial Order, of which I assume you wouldn't be here otherwise, only the deputy knows the identity of the master. Unfortunately, with so few cousins being able to do anything worthwhile and not yet reformed, this leads to things becoming...skewed from tradition and law."

Ignoring the news for now, the vaewolf observed the female. She smelled of a mix of human and vampire, telling him she was a cousin and the way she touched a hand to her stomach, of which a tiny bump was barely visible, told him she was with child. "So...are you here to report on your scouting mission or are you here to inquire on my health and potentially other motives?" inquired Vladimir. "Loneliness itself is subjective...I get enough visits from my deputy who you may know...or not. Lazarus Cross."

Shaded Shaded (Analise)

Nisha
Boreal Villa
Nisha stared at the figures looming over her, the small figure that smelled like dog and the tall figure standing over her and was now looking down at her. The infant continued to stare at the male as she was handed back to the woman that had held her before, the infant's dark side instinctively rejecting the touch of the wolf and fighting for control, however the infant's newborn body was unable to allow the dark side of herself to take control and attack the wolf or the people looking at the child. It was hard to say if the dark side recognized that the alpha had been the one to let her mother die but it had spawned a hatred for the alpha wolf of Boreal, an ancient hatred that was undoubtful to be appeased. As the strange male smiled down at her, she could hear garbling but couldn't understand what was being said.

Nomvula
Outside Lazarus' Home
Nomvula watched the lighter catch the gasoline as she just left it on the body, flames springing up due to the gasoline canister that had been emptied of its contents, the rocky shore providing a barrier to the rest of the house so it would not spread and even if it had, there were still the waves of the ocean beneath. It was usually where the mother had come to sit after her daughter had been taken, staring out at the water or into the flames when unable to find her daughter, after nights and even days of searching until Vladimir had banned her from searching for her daughter and had Lazarus continue to do so. Despite the smells of gasoline, seawater, fire and burning flesh, she could scent something else within the air and turned to see Elwin standing there in the night air, watching curiously. "Elwin, why are you outside?" Nomvula questioned.

Eliruz Eliruz (elwin)

Esme|Rogue|Human Form
Pharmacy
Customers, Employer, Preston ( Enum Enum )

As about an hour went by of dealing with customers, she heard the voice of her employer, her eyes lifting to find the old man waving and walking out the door. "Have a good day, Mr. Jenkins!" Esme waved, smiling politely. Once the last customer was taken care of and out of the pharmacy, Esme went through protocol and checked how much money was in the register then wrote down the amounts. Her hair was now pulled back in a loose braid as she worked, her green eyes flickering up to find Preston watching her.

"Why is he staring?" Her wolf whined, feeling horribly anxious. Esme didn't answer her and only offered a faint smile before putting the money away, finishing her paper work. The next time she looked up, she found Preston moving towards her and asking if this was her day. For a guy who snapped at her earlier in the shift, he was definitely trying to be kind.

"Yeah, helping out with bills; my other siblings are working, well..Fin is atleast." Shaking her head, she leaned against the counter and raised an eyebrow. "What about you, Mr. Slick?" Esme asked and slid her slender hands into her pockets. "You seem to know your job pretty well."

Outside Lazarus' Home
Nomvula ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Elwin stopped, watching as her mother drug the body to a stop, pouring gasoline all over, and throwing the lighter to ignite the body. Her nose crinkled at the overpowering smells and just continued to peer at her mother and the body. Why was she burning the body instead of eating what she could get? Her hunger had to be worse than Elwin's, so the little girl just watched the flames until Nomvula noticed her scent and turned to question the young pup. She looked up at her mother, not finding anything wrong with following her mother out here. Though, she did notice that her mother seemed a bit surprised to see her standing there. "Your ice cream is ready; I got worried when you left, so I followed you." Elwin murmured, her eyes falling onto the body. "That butthole tried to kill Uncle Laz and me, but his brother was weird; he killed that bad man to save me."

Ezra H. Hastings

The brute had briefly found himself being lulled away, Elias having taken control had sent Ezra away to take control. When he felt her chest rumble from her own growl, Elias couldn’t help the amused grin on his face as she looped her arms around his neck to tug him downwards. Elias gladly tumbled down after her, however before he could precisely ‘land’ on Eden and Ellie, he caught himself with his hands on either side of the woman. Eden’s hair had been ruffled around, splayed around the covers while her face lit up the room. Her delicate features remained his center of attention, tanned facial structure keeping Elias distracted long enough for Ezra to sneak back control.

Ezra had shifted back the weight of control until Elias was just a voice in his head, his eyes flickering back to emerald hues again. As the brown slipped away, Ezra slipped off to the side away from Eden, his side pressing into the bed while his hand slipped up to her cheek. “Sorry about that,” he murmured, hesitant eyes flicking up to Eden, considering Ellie was in charge she probably had little to not issues with Elias taking over, but Eden might think otherwise considering their wolves gathered enough power to overthrow the pair. Ezra was just glad he managed to take control back from Elias after the surprise fall to the bed.

Buzz kill...”

Harper C. Miller
Interaction: Damion / Davina Eliruz Eliruz , Nisha scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

The ashen toned woman flicked her eyes over Davina as she finally got to hold Nisha, the baby had appeared to dislike the smell she got from Davina. “No, it’s not that you are different, it’s just that you stink,” she teased poking her belly before she decided to give Nisha back. Taking the swaddled baby in her arms, Harper flicked her gray eyes over the vibrant red gaze that was shot back at her. “Maybe take a bath and you won’t be so smelly, huh?” she teased the girl, shaking her head, “Don’t worry, I’m just kidding, and Damion is right, we just need to give her time,” she murmured after seeing him kneel down and comfort Davina. She smiled, he was good with children.

Looking up with the dirty blonde and blue eyed male, she nodded slowly, “Sure, you can hold her while I find something to wear to take Davi outside,” she advised, the baby being held gently in her hands. She had tried to avoid the sun, situating the baby to be blocked from the sun from the window, her back starting to pick up on the heat as she stood to give the baby to Damion. She didn’t want the baby to be exposed to the sun too much, so she was a little bit protective of the child. “Come on, let’s go find me a hat or something,” she murmured, hand placing itself on Davina’s shoulder. She had to move it soon after though because of the sun, rubbing her fingertips together before wiping her hand on her shorts.

Analise M. Andley
Interaction: Vladimir scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

She arched a brow, he liked to talk, had to be a sign of him being lonely, she didn’t think he was usually so talkative. He started with tradition and law, a roll of the eye coming from Analise, “Tradition and law, it’s dead, if it wasn’t why would we be alive to this day? We are against tradition and law, so why make more of it, since it will all be broken intentionally or not,” she proposed, a dismissive flick from her eyes could deter that end of her statement. Analise hated rules, too many and it could be suffocating, though not having restrictions would be problematic. “The fact that I found you at all stands you should probably move locations. You left a money trail of sorts, I’d say fake names would be smart, or at least new ones—they are really useful,” she concluded after he proposed about the mission report.

Heavily guarded, impossible to not draw attention, but that doesn’t matter since we can—at least I can, weasel my way in there. They got wolves outside, vampires inside, a bad set up. Two locations where they’d keep our cousins, basement with the others or a off location warehouse. I think they split their goods for there to be a less likelihood of getting their merchandise stolen,” she wrinkled her nose up at the mention of them being merchandise, “I think if we alert some police officers anonymously—it’ll give them a distraction and us a way in to check the auction house. There will be humans in there too, and if we have our cousins in there we can get them out before the humans get inside. If they aren’t there, we can take the auctioneer and go from there,” she shrugged. Analise had once been inside an auction house when young, her father taking her there for experience, and the fact that he was buying back his last batch of blood slaves his mother had sold. Afterwards he gave them a job that paid money to keep them quiet, if they didn’t want to forget that is. Of course that was before he let those blood slaves take it over, after Analise went off the grid. “Figured I’d discuss it with you while Lazarus plays ‘uncle’ with the newfound vaewolf, I heard Nomvula meeting with her, I decided to come here so I wouldn’t bother them, so here I am,” she motioned with her hands to the hut before sitting down.​

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Ezra's Room
Ezra ( Shaded Shaded )

Ellie shuddered greatly as Elias pressed both hands on either side of her head, her face beginning to redden. She was usually confident, but around him, she felt meek and flustered nearly all of the time; it frustrated her greatly. Continuing to stare up into his brown orbs, she found them slowly transitioning back to their emerald green. She rumbled as he rolled off to her side, resting a hand on her cheek. With a pout tugging at her lips and a whine leaving her lips, she rolled over, scooting closer to him, and pressing her nose into his shoulder. Eden finally yanked control, shoving Ellie away and into the darkness of her mind. Her face flushed and she slowly looked up at him, swallowing quietly.

"I'm not timid! I just get embarrassed easily because of..insecurities!" She defended herself with a grunt and rested a hand over his.

Damion|Boreal|Vampire
Boreal Villa
Harper ( Shaded Shaded ), Nisha ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Damion sighed softly, carefully taking the small infant in his arms, putting his back to the light, making sure to cover her with his shadow. Harper and Damion had ended up sharing a suite, having separate beds so there were no misconceptions within the pack. Moving after Harper and Davina, he kept a protective hold on Nisha and went back to the room so the light wouldn't bother Nisha. Moving in after Harper and the young wolf, Damion made sure the curtains were closed and the lights were on the lowest setting for the sensitive infant. Davina squealed and pointed towards a floppy hat with a large rim that expanded out to cover most of her shoulders and face. "That one is so pretty and will cover you from the dumb sun!" She mused, crossing her arms and smiling proudly at her find.

Damion looked down towards the crib to find a toy that they'd gotten for Nisha. He grabbed it and gently held it up for the infant to take, his body continuing to rock back n' forth in a relaxing rhythm that would hopefully lull the child back to sleep or make her atleast content.

Ezra H. Hastings

Ezra grinned, lips tugging on his jaw while his green gaze glanced over Eden’s features. As Eden managed to regain herself, similar to how Ezra took control from Elias—tripping him out from his legs so Ezra could come up on top. As her face flushed, his eyes lingered on her reddened cheeks, crooked smile unflinching as he rubbed his thumb absentmindedly over her cheek until her hand placed itself over his own. Ezra sighed softly, slipping his other hand over towards her other cheek, cupping her face in his hands he placed a ginger kiss on her lips before going back down onto his back to stare at the ceiling. “You shouldn’t be insecure, you are far too gorgeous,” he proposed, glancing out of the corner of his eye curiously, “besides there isn’t anything wrong with being timid—it’s cute,” he offered with a shrug, hands resting on his stomach casually. Ezra couldn’t help but grin, eyes shining with amusement.

Harper C. Miller
Interaction: Damion / Davina Eliruz Eliruz

Bringing her hands up, Harper pushed back strands of her dark brown locks, he ends curled slightly and messy from her constant traveling. Briefly, she walked along the hall until she made it into the suite she had shared with the other beta—who happened to be Damion of the three there were. Heading towards her bed with Davina trotting along behind her, she hadn’t realized Damion was coming along with them for the trip of new clothes. She didn’t mind though, since it was both of their rooms, so she quickly got to work with finding clothing suitable to cover her skin but not look outdated.

So, Shaggy, you just gonna follow us girls around like a lost puppy?” she teased, her eyes glancing towards Davina as she squealed excitedly at the sight of a floppy rimmed hat, Harper on the other hand cringed at the sight of it. “Yeah, you sure you don’t wanna stay inside? I hear it’s hot outside—“ she joked, giving a fake attempt at trying to convince the werewolf to stay inside to prevent Harper from feeling the embarrassment of wearing such a hat. She wasn’t a hat person. Reluctantly she grabbed it, placed it on her head, and tried to conceal her displeased reaction from the extra weight on her skull. “How do I look?” she joked, throwing her hands up in a mock pose before quickly picking up Davina in her arms and twirling her around. “—maybe you should get one to match! That way I don’t look so ridiculous on my own!”​

Pharmacy
Interactions:
Eliruz Eliruz

He went swept idly as he spoke. "Oh, I've been here for six months or so. I like to help the old man with more than just the stocking since he can't do too much himself. I've figured out what he likes and doesn't, for the most part. Also what he tends to notice."

He struggled to figure this girl out. She couldn't be from the Order, and she didn't act like someone from the packs. What struck him as most odd was that she figured his identity out so quickly, something that hasn't really happened before. Even now he could tell she was peering right through his bluff. He wondered if it was worth it to admit what he really was to her, but the idea made him queasy. He had never actually revealed his true nature to anyone over the last year and a half since his crime. He had hoped to smell some form of recognizable scent on her as she came in, but his own ability to smell was blocked by the amount of spray he used on a daily basis. He rolled the odds in his head and decided her demeanor wasn't anything like a Lichen.

"How... You smell good." He smacked himself internally. Idiot, that was weird! Elaborate!

"I mean- I mean you must have a strong sense of smell!"
He struggled to keep his voice from breaking. "You could pick up not just my scent over my spray, but the plastic in my coat. That's... incredible honestly."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back