• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nomvula
Outside Lazarus's Home
Truthfully, Nomvula was not entirely certain how to act around or with her daughter who she had worried and believed deceased. She was more than grateful to Lazarus for finding her daughter though shuddered to think of what her child had faced as a result of being a slave and what she had gone through. She was just glad that Lazarus had found her before she had turned thirteen and lost her fangs and claws. While Lazarus had put the ice cream away back in the freezer when it had been scooted towards him, keeping the ice cream from melting and then the two bowls of ice cream were put into the freezer as well. Nomvula listened as Elwin spoke of the strange vampire again who had apparently killed the vampire that had taken her mate, Elwin's father from the woman. "Vampires are master manipulators with humans being a close second," said Nomvula. "They cannot be trusted, no matter how nice they seem. It's just an act to lower one's guard down." She turned back to the burning body, watching silently for some time before speaking. "Well, then we should go inside. The body will be fine where it is. Let's make sure Lazarus hasn't eaten that ice cream. Serenity won't touch it, she isn't a big fan of cold things. Has a sensitivity to cold I believe." Taking her daughter's hand, she guided her child back inside.

Eliruz Eliruz (Elwin)

Nisha
Boreal Villa
Nisha watched Harper hand her over once again to the man that had poked the babe's cheeks and prompted the infant to open her eyes. She was protected somewhat from the sunlight by the woman standing in the shade and the man she was passed to moved to stand with his back to the sunlight as well and dimming the lights in the room which helped a bit with the vampire baby's otherwise sensitive eyes. The garbling still made not a lick of sense to the infant who just stared at the ceiling now, not able to move much and hissing in discontentment every so often as she was carried throughout the villa to some large room, NIsha soon crying again for more food, despite the fact she had eaten an hour or hour and a half ago...it was impossible for her to tell time at her age.

Eliruz Eliruz (@damion) S Shade (harper)-mentioned

Vladimir
Vladimir's Bungalow
"Tradition and law are order...without order we are no better than rogues and that is what the purebloods and the humans consider us," said Vladimir. "Some of us are lucky and have parents of respective species who treasured us....unfortunately those parents are often shunned and killed if they don't manage to kill us." When the woman spoke of him leaving a paper trail, Vladimir waved his hand dismissively. "Hawaii respects us...and gives us no real problems," he said. "Even when we were few in number, they took us in and the packs here don't really bother us. It's how we have spread across the Hawaiian islands and the pacific without issue. As for your suggestion...I would blame that on Nomvula for not keeping her damn mouth shut which will incur punishment in due time." Vladimir's features twisted into a feral appearance. "However, I will take your suggestion of moving into consideration...there is a little hut on a cliff several miles from here on another island that might do."

Giving her his full attention, he listened as she spoke of the scouting mission and how cousins could potentially be in a warehouse or basement. "So we will split into two teams, enslave or kill anyone that gets in our way," said Vladimir, "after scoping things out. I have a better idea for the auctioneer...hurt him by turning his son into what I am and if he doesn't cooperate...well...we'll just have to make sure a message is sent but the police shouldn't be too difficult to convince to help. Simply dropping a few lines on how they are harassing our people should do the trick. The newfound vaewolf...that is Nomvula's daughter that was stolen from her as a toddler and from what Lazarus spoke of was sold to a vampire, apparently the brother or something of the vampire that slaughtered Nomvula's mate. She will come to me soon enough to get revenge on the vampires for her daughter being stolen from her and join the order properly. As for Lazarus, he helped her with raising the child until she was stolen from her mother and will do good at scouting out one of these locations."

Shaded Shaded (analise)

Jaehwa
Location: Beach Path | Interacting: Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

"She wanted to see him? Why that unforgivable, stuck-up, nosy little--"

Jaehwa grit his teeth. "Let him finish," he begged, looking to Ordan with sympathetic eyes as the alpha continued. Tarquin was too loud. He couldn't believe his inner wolf was so different from himself. It was an odd thing to think about. What determined a wolf's personality for those who were turned? Was there really some part of him, locked away up until now, that spoke leaps and bounds into who he really was: a horny, foul-mouthed narcissist? He sure hoped not.

Listening to the full extent of Ordan's story, Jaehwa nodded. He waited patiently for his alpha to continue when he stopped at the path. When he did, he felt himself get madder and madder. "She's a witch with a capital B, lying to you like that," he said furiously, mostly out of spite. "I bet she's not even really here on vacation." If he ever came into contact with Clover, either via phone or in person, he'd give her a heaping piece of his mind. Whether she wanted to listen or not didn't matter. She'd be getting an earful from him, that was for sure.

"I'll kill her if you won't."

"Please be quiet."

There was something more Ordan was trying to say. He was struggling with finding his words, Jaehwa could tell. He followed the alpha up to the level ground, paws kicking up a bit of sand behind him as he moved swiftly. Something that would change his feelings? He wanted to laugh. That was unthinkable at this point. There was nothing in this world that could ever make him stop loving Ordan. He may get upset, he may not understand at first, but he'd get over whatever it was. It had to be impossible to get rid of affection for someone from just a few words.

"You don't have to tell me if you're not ready yet," Jaehwa assured, lowering his head, "but I want to know. Because I really don't think anything could take away the feelings I have for you. You mean so much to me, and I finally understand why I care to that extent. I finally understand what love is." The corners of his wolf's lips quirked up into a sort of smile. It looked utterly bizarre on a wolf, being such a human expression, but he didn't pay much mind to that in the moment. "This is it. And since it is, I know I can forgive anything you throw at me. So fire away."

Last edited:
Ordan
Beach to Custos Villa
Both man and beast were unable to resist the hugging laugh that escaped the wolf alpha at hearing Jaehwa's opinion of Clover. “I hope this one doesn’t leave. He’s entertaining. You certainly need that.”

”I couldn’t say. I stormed out after she spoke of something that has me at a loss, angry and hurt,” said Ordan. “After finding out she lied to me.”

The wolf huffed to himself as he listened to Jaehwa speak to him, the omega hurrying to catch up as he sped up his own pace. Whether that was because he was providing company or wanted to make sure Ordan in fact went back to the villa was unknown to Ordan, though if he had to guess, it might be both. “Love is not always unconditional. It can be broken or have never been there,” spoke Ordan sagely. Still, he appreciated his friend’s words that nothibgvhe saud would chase tge omega away and that he could tell Jaehwa when he was ready. The omega then saying he finally understood what love was and grooming wolfishly at him. “Still I appreciate your honesty.”

Ordan didn’t move at all as he watched Jaehwa, then turned to watch the grasses on the hill and bluffs rising above them on either side saying in the breeze. The alpha considered his feelings which he was unsure of and what he was going to do with this information. There was so much going on, so much he had to think on and process that he had not a chance to do yet and now Jaehwa was saying he loved him. Ordan knee he did not want to ruin his friendship with the omega and would need time to figure out where they stood. “Clover informed me...that she lied to me about her terminal illness when we were teens,” Ordan said. “Apparently she was never terminally ill and therefore not dying like I thought for a year. Given I had no forwarding address and no idea where she was or her parents were, I couldn’t go see her on winter and spring breaks.” The wolf’s tone became sour and bitter get there was also hurt. If it was not obvious the alpha had cared for her at one point, that bitterness soon increased with his next words. “Now, decades later I find out she lied to me. But that isn’t all that hurts. It’s what she dared to do. These next words will determine your change of heart most likely. And I can’t blame you for leaving. I would do the same if the role were reversed.”

Ordan didn’t seem to have much hope for Jaehwa’s words being true or not. But he would see...him and Achilles...for the alpha was giving his wolf a bit of leeway to observe the omega’s reaction to this. Still he was unsure. But if he did end up falling for the omega in a romantic way that would not endanger their friendship or give the omega a heart attack, then he might as well be honest. “Clover...apparently we have...app...apparently wehavechildren together....Apparently, I’m a father and have been for...decades.” His words were hesitant before coming out humbled and then straightening out into a normal tone but he had said it.

Kipsy Kipsy (Jaehwa)

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Ezra's Room to Eden's Suite
Ezra ( Shaded Shaded )

Eden found her cheeks being cupped, his thumb caressing her skin as he spoke. His words caught her off guard and caused her face to flush once more, her lips opening to speak but no words were able to express her feelings, so she simply shut it for the next few moments to collect her scrambled thoughts. Without a word of protest, she responded to the gentle kiss, her body melting all over again but it was over too quick. Feeling his hands slip away, she found him staring up at the ceiling, his hands atop his abdomen. How did they even get here? Oh yeah, the beach! That caused her eyes to widen a bit as she looked down at herself, seeing her bathing suite and shorts. She swallowed thickly and nodded, pushing herself up.

"I totally forgot I need to shower to get all the salt out of my hair and off my skin; I went night swimming with Silvia and Adesina. Oh! You must be hungry too!" Eden bounced off the bed, standing to her feet and turned to him for a moment. "I'm going to shower, and then I'll cook you something, maybe we can catch the movie with Silvia and Adesina? Maybe go night swimming?" She suggested, awaiting his response before she exited his room, closing the door behind her quickly and made her way down the the hallway towards her suite. As she walked, her hand lifted to the scar jutting across her abdomen, her eyes dropping down to look at it. Her body came to a stop in front of the stairs, her eyes softening with sadness; she didn't know if she was even ready for all of this, but it would seem even Ellie had made her decision.

Damion|Boreal|Vampire
Damion's & Harper's Suite
Nisha ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ), Harper ( Shaded Shaded )

Damion just chuckled at the remark, sticking his tongue out at the female before hearing the loud cries of Nisha in his arms. Quickly moving to the well-shaded kitchen, he used one arm to keep Nisha comfortable in his grasp and the other to make up her formula. After mixing everything together, the brute gentle brought the nipple of the bottle to her lips, knowing she'd guzzle it down within minutes; vampire infants were constantly hungry, so Damion was thankful for not needing much rest. He moved back to the room and continued rocking her in his arms, humming a gentle folk song, the sound vibrating through his chest.

Davina giggled, watching at Harper put the hat on and struck a funny pose, causing the wolf to bust out into a giggling fit.
"You look like a granny who gardens!" She snickered before finding the Beta whisking her up and twirling her around. Giggles escaped through her lips once more and she quickly wrapped her arms around her neck. 'Nooo! I don't want one! It looks funny!" Davina squealed, her eyes bright with amusement and joy. Damion looked up, a smile on his lips; he really felt like he had a family, and that the children had a wonderful mother to take care of them. He strode over once the two were done twirling dizzily and did something that even surprised him; moving forward, he leaned over and pressed a gentle kiss to Harper's cheek, causing Davina to crinkle her nose and groan. "Grooosss! Daddy kissed Mommy! Ick!!" She covered her face with the hat after taking it off the female, which caused Damion to chuckle. He pulled back, freezing for a moment; had Davina just called them..? He cleared his throat and looked down at Nisha, continuing to rock her before lifting his eyes to Harper's grey ones, waiting for any kind of reaction.

Esme|Rogue|Human Form
Pharmacy
Preston ( Enum Enum )

Esme furrowed her brow as he spoke; no wonder the guy got away with taking expired medication. Grabbing a rag, she began dusting off the counter space where she was working, a sigh leaving her lips. "Well, now I see why you just hide medication to take.." The female mumbled and stared down at the rag as she cleaned until he made the comment about her smelling good. Her eyes snapped up to look at the male, her tanned cheeks flushing brightly with redness; he couldn't of meant her actual scent, right? The male seemed way too anxious to be that kind of guy. She was about to snap at him out of embarrassment but he quickly went into further detail about what he'd meant, her muscles relaxing a bit.

"You try growing up with two siblings; not to mention, being triplets. Fin used to smell like crazy and never showered. Arya..well, she brings home men like they're her addiction, so you can only imagine what the smell is like in her room; it's overly scented with perfumes and crud like that." Esme scrunched her nose up in distaste, looking back down at her work. "On top of that, I clean and cook so I do have a pretty good sense of smell."

Elwin|Celestial Order|Vaewolf
Outside of Lazarus' House
Nomvula ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Elwin listened to her mother's statement about Vampires, which made little sense to her. Stepping forward and staring at the fire, the little girl asked a question that wasn't even something she should've been able to comprehend but being within the slave trade for so long, she learned how Vaewolves came to be from the older children. "Does that mean we can't be trusted either, mommy? We are part Vampire too. So is Uncle Laz and Serenity. Am I a bad person because of it?" She asked quietly, her voice quiet but audible as she stared at the fire, her nose blocking out the scent of burning flesh. Finding her mother grabbing her hand, she squeezed it but said nothing to her second set of comments; she was too caught up on the fact that she could possibly be a bad being.

Jaehwa

This Clover woman was making Jaehwa angrier by the second. Who the hell lies about having a terminal illness? And for what reason? He didn't blame Ordan for being completely pissed with her. After all, he himself would've been the same way, hurt and betrayed. It must've been so difficult for the alpha to have found that out after all these years... Jaehwa's heart ached.

"We should tear out her lying tongue. Oh! And eat it," came Tarquin's very helpful train of thoughts. The wolf's input was noted and put to the side without much interest. This was to be expected from Tarquin by this point, much to Jaehwa's dismay. "What? I'm just sayin'. She deserves it."

Stiffening, Jaehwa prepared himself for the worst. He wasn't exactly sure what that 'worst' might entail, but it had to be pretty bad if Ordan, who had confessed to the time he'd been feral, was having difficulty saying it. With a straightened posture, he strived to meet the alpha's eyes, curiosity burning in his chest. He was also afraid, and that fear had come from what Ordan had said earlier of love not always being unconditional. What if he was right? Jaehwa didn't think he could handle losing Ordan in that way.

When Ordan finally got the words out, Jaehwa was completely unsure about what he was supposed to feel. Envy was the first emotion he registered, and it was vivid and unforgiving. But what came after was the most peculiar. It was sorrow. His gaze lightened, eyes growing far and distant as he processed this information. Ordan had kids with Clover. Ordan was a father. Ordan had kids with Clover. Ordan was a...

"We're a father too! We have sweet little Xiulan. God, but just imagine tiny little Ordans running all over the place! That's so fucking cute." There was truth to Tarquin's words. It wasn't so much the fact that Ordan had children that made Jahewa upset. What was it? It...

"That's so sad," he managed, slumping out of his stiff stance. "You've had kids this whole time and you never even knew. They've grown up without you in their lives." Gloomily, he returned his gaze in front of him. "They've missed out big time." He shook away his dejected thoughts. "But still, now you have a chance to get into their lives! Think about how sweet that'll be. Maybe you'll have grandchildren someday too, oh that's--" He stopped. Was this really what Ordan had thought would change his feelings for him? Perhaps it would be best to clarify his stance a bit better rather than just jumping off on a tangent. "It doesn't matter to me. Sure, it's a little odd to think about, but I'm not going to hate you for it. Why would you think that? Am I really that fickle?" He let out a snort. If anything, he was the opposite of fickle with all his stubbornness. "Besides, there are plenty of people in this world who date those who already have children. And sometimes it works out. We... We can make it work out."

Nisha
Boreal Villa
Like before on the numerous times she had been fed so far since being born, Nisha latched her teeth into the bottle and completely shredded the rubbery substance as she guzzled down the mixed formula and blood, the red eyes slowly fading as she ate back to her normal gold. As the child nursed from the bottle, her hunger died down, gradually falling asleep as she emptied the bottle within minutes. It seemed all she did was scream, eat and sleep...until she woke screaming and fussing from one thing or another, the rocking motion helping to soothe the child into sleep.

Eliruz Eliruz (damion)

Nomvula
Lazarus’s Home
“According to the purebloods, and I do not mean the ones who have bred a turned vampire or werewolf, but rather the vampires and werewolves who are not mixed with each other or with humans, out kind and people like Lazarus and Serenity, are creatures of unholy unions who should be terminated. We aren’t considered having feelings due to our insatiable hunger for blood and meat, or due the dhamphir risk of insanity upon their vampire side awakening and having their first taste of human blood.” She looked at her daughter. “You are not bad Elwin. Our race and our cousins are not bad either, but we are limited in number. If they find out we exist they will kill us, even children like you due to fear and hatred. We are stronger than our parent species out together, just as dhamphir age stronger than their human parent but weaker than their vampire parents.”

Eliruz Eliruz (Elwin)

Ordan
Beach Path to Custos Villa
Ordan watched as Jaehwa stiffened and then slumped after he spoke. It confused both sides of the alpha. “See? He hates us now. I don’t blame him.”

“Give the pretty omega a chance,”
argued Achilles. “At least he isn’t attacking us. Or crying.”

Instead of running away or cursing them or even attacking them, Jaehwa took them by surprise when he spoke of his information being sad and how they had missed out. Oh yeah, missed out is right, Ordan though to himself, a growl escaping him at Clover’s words and nonchalant attitude towards his son. “She actually said that. We could start over with her ex’s child she’s carrying and one of our children as a family.”

Ordan wasn’t sure still which child she was talking about but if he thought about it and her nonchalant attitude towards their first child, he would guess it was the second and that pissed him off. When Jaehwa said maybe the alpha might have grandchildren one day, Achilles began laughing while Ordan flushed under his fur. He hadn’t even thought of that. He hoped his children had not made such a mistake. “I don’t know about that, having grandchildren. I didn’t stick around for info on the second one.”

Jaehwa insisted they could work things out and that plenty of people dated those with children. “If you say so. I don’t know if I could be like you, accepting someone who didn’t fight for their children and didn’t support them.” Ordan continued walking then, heading to the villa and began shifting again, the alpha’s eye getting skewed again but as he did, he spoke of the harsh truth. “Clover didn’t even tell me she was pregnant with either child. She...she put my...my son up for adoption as soon as he was born. I guess she kept the second one that apparently we...conceived before I signed up for the service. She just...she did a closed adoption...put that she didn’t know the father. Didn’t seem at all concerned or talk about him, only about this child she is carrying and briefly our second child. I don’t even know what the second one is.”

“It’s a girl,”
Achilles butted in. “Unlike Ordan, I paid attention when he was failing to process what that bitch said.”

The alpha continued shifting and then straightened as he made his way to the villa that was in sight now, the alpha putting a hand over his right eye. “I swear if I ever come across that blood order slave I will put a bullet in her eye or between her eyes. I swear Clover better not sue me for back child support. I don’t have any desire to go to jail.”

Kipsy Kipsy (Jaehwa)

Preston Takett | Rogue | Human Form
Pharmacy
Interactions:
Eliruz Eliruz

"Goddamnit, you might not be the only one then. That's a whole new issue." Preston groaned, wiping his brow. "And don't discredit siblings. 'Might be annoying, but it's better than growing up alone. Well, regardless, that sense of smell is pretty impressive. Are you a born rogue or an exile?" His anxiety had dropped off. He felt a strange comfort talking to another rogue.

As he spoke he gathered together the dust that had been collected into a mass pile in the center of the room. Siblings, huh? he laughed internally at the thought, I wish. He cherished the few moments he had here where he could truly be himself.

M2 looking deeply at the grunts try and struggle to survive and manage to go through the obstacles brought a sense of disgrace to the défiler as he crossed his arms and huffed angrily. He needed something to put his output on. Fortunately Ken was there. " I noticed you were in need of a source for output so I thought you needed this..." he grins and hands M2 a empty journal with a institution pen. Ken by then has already fed the child the entire bottle and set the kid in the crib to rest up. M2 takes thé journal and pen immediately without hesitation and starts writing immediately whatever came in his mind . The eyes constructing and lightening up was a good enough thanks to Ken as he walks off back to the bedroom not knowing where basilia is " enjoy M2"

Scythia at the meantime finished off his kill and decided to just simply toy with the bodies by nailing them to the entrance of the building before closing his doors inside . Once he door was closed and he was inside he destroyed the phone of the surgeon and went back to the head of the empty dining room . Placing his hands to his head he cries

Ember once woken up from the slumber she resides in mumbles and murmurs softly in tiredness as it was night time, crawling under the bed like a child she grumbles and murmurs, her feet sticking out as always

Ezra H. Hastings
Interaction: Eden Eliruz Eliruz

Observing as Eden got herself up and off the bed, Ezra curiously arched a brow while she glanced herself over and turned towards the wolf. Ezra propped himself up on his elbows casually, gaze flickering over the dark haired woman as she explain she had gone out swimming the previous night and needed a shower to get rid of the salt in her hair. Nodding his head, he watched as she explained about cooking and then maybe watching a movie later, all sounded fun but Ezra couldn’t help but agree that he was hungry, he had been occupied for the time being and it wasn’t a surprise or unknown as to why he had been caught up in something.

Swimming sounds nice,” he observed, he actually only swam rarely while in Hawaii, believe it or not he was spending most of his days busy with figuring himself out. Out of all things swimming hadn’t been on his mind for the years he spent there, often just walking along the beach but not actually swimming. Shaking his head, his locks of blond waves fell over his eyes briefly before he sat up completely on the bed while his stubble brushed against his hand gruffly as he looked around. “Think I should shave, Elias?” all Ezra got in return was a grunt of ‘whatever’ from Elias. Though he watched as Eden went off and away to shower, gaze following her until she left his temporary room while on vacation.

Harper C. Miller
Interaction: Damion / Davina Eliruz Eliruz

The vampire had giggled, amused at the eager and childish display from the child, the werewolf brightening the mood and atmosphere for Harper as they played around. “I think you should wear one!” she cooed before letting her get down to the ground, “and I’ll have you know that I haven’t gardened my entire life! I’m not that old yet,” she proposed, brows arching curiously while her gray eyes hesitantly flickered over toward Damion as he kept care of the babe in his arms. Hopefully Nisha would be comfortable while in the arms of a vampire, Davina meant well but it could be difficult to get used to the smell of wolves—especially when it was in their DNA to reject the other species, she might just have a harder time adjusting without a mother—her real one.

Well you better hurry before I—“ her statement was cut off, a rather sudden touch to her cheek not exactly registering in her head until her gray eyes lingered on Damion, his proximity setting off her more than normal senses to his sudden appearance beside her. Opening and closing her mouth, she couldn’t respond, and then there was the fact that Davina registered them as her parents. Her face flushed quickly, gray eyes flickering as she registered the fact that she was restraining herself. Harper wasn’t one to just idly stand by, she acted on her impulses though she wasn’t this time. Instead she let herself grin, eyes glancing downwards slightly as she felt panic in her chest. Why was she acting so differently? Harper was good at toying with men! She stole and killed plenty when she wanted to, but when it came to Damion she went blank. “Hurry up before mommy and daddy do it again,” she joked, shaking her head, hair falling to cover her face briefly before she began to usher Davina out of the room, casting a shy gaze towards Damion—she managed some courage as she winked across the room at him before slipping out trying to snatch the hat from Davina.

Analise M. Andley
Interaction: Vladimir scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Bobbing her head up and down, she knew he had an understanding of how society worked, and when he brought up how being treasured got parents killed—she agreed. Analise watched vampires tear her brother apart because he wouldn’t let them touch her, the underlying reason she didn’t want to tell her father she was alive, but she had her own ways to coping. She had killed her grandmother, Paris—Theron’s mother, and the vampires who had killed Theron and tried to kill her, she had a hefty list that remained blank with names crossed off of it. Vampires are easier to kill than they originally thought, especially when their enemy is trained by one of their own. Analise was good at what she did, sneaking around and remaining in the background, she hadn’t met a single one to identify her that was wolf or vampire, her cousins being the only ones to do it—though she never snuck around them.

When he began going into the plan they would enact, she nodded her head curiously. It wasn’t half bad, splitting into two teams was developed well, and getting the auctioneer to do as they wish by taking is son, had her taste buds sour, “No, maybe not turn him, we’ll need to deal with him after all, he’d be a cousin. I already dislike humans, living with a turned cousin would be frustrating—maybe just kill him, it might turn useful with him out of the picture completely,” she mused, hand waving in the air as he continued on with the rest of their ordeal. “Well, if you do move, I’ll visit. You can’t deny it is tiring just talking to Lazarus alone, besides I can practice cooking for your ki—for when my child is born. Blood won’t constantly sate their appetite and I hardly eat human food. I’m sure you do on an occasion eat cooked meat,” she shrugged covering her slip of words. The father of her child was private, she hadn’t told Lazarus so she doubted Vladmir knew of her situation—she was worried for the baby for its oddity. A Dhamphir—Analise of course, would produce something weaker than a Vaewolf but similar to it, she just wasn’t sure how the baby would survive. She wasn’t sure of it’s diet, so she needed to understand what Vaewolves ate and she didn’t really know Nomvula but she hadn’t seen the female eat before. She also figured she might as well as cook for Vlad, give him something to do aside from sit and chew on bones. “Don’t go too hard on her, she just got her child back,” she called dismissively before heading to leave.​

Jaehwa

Feeling a bit lighter with all those weights lifted off his back, Jaehwa couldn't help but find himself much more at ease. When Ordan said he didn't know if he could be like Jaehwa, accepting someone who hadn't fought for their children, the omega sighed and shook his head. "That's the thing: you would've if you'd known about them. But you didn't," he said, "and you can't be blamed for that." Tarquin agreed profusely, going off on yet another ramble about how they needed to kill Clover if they ever got the chance to.

"Good lord, she's gotta be the worst human out there!" the inner wolf huffed, grumbling something unintelligible as Ordan continued to speak of what Clover had done, how she'd put his children up for adoption without even telling him that they'd existed in the first place. "We're definitely killing her. I mean, I know I already said that, but humans like her just shouldn't be allowed to exist. This world would be a much better place--"

Shoving his own wolf away, Jaehwa was amused when Achilles butted in. He still wasn't fond of Ordan's inner wolf, mostly because he was still embarrassed, but at least there was a sense of humor there. "I can't believe she did that to you. It wasn't her place. She had no right to, and it especially was wrong for her to lie to you about it. But... A boy and a girl. How sweet." He stood to the side as Ordan shifted, beginning to do the same himself. It still stung, but only as bad as a needle injection might... if said injection took place all over his body. In any case, he was soon human again.

"One boy and two girls, counting Xiulan."

Jaehwa froze. "Why would we count Xiulan?"

"I'm just sayin', once we marry him, then..."

Now was not the time to be thinking about such things. His cheeks dusted a light pink. He was so thrown off his feet by the very idea that it gave Tarquin the ability to jump into the conversation. "You don't have to worry; if it comes down to it and she's trying to sue you, we'll 'take care of her' for you. Well, we'll probably do that regardless. Of course, it'll be a slow and painful death, with--"

Clamping a hand over his mouth, Jaehwa groaned. Once Tarquin stepped back off to the side, he let his arm fall limply to his side. "I need help shutting my wolf up. For some reason, he's been so much more talkative than usual and it's annoying me," Jaehwa said reluctantly, knowing he had to explain that absurd, completely out-of-character outburst.

Basilia
Private Gym to Master Rooms, Blood Order HQ

Saturated in blood and sweat, Basilia walked back through the hidden halls and corridor, opening the hidden door and stepping through into the headquarters proper. Basilia wipes sweat of mud her face with her shirt, only to smear blood on her instead. Strangely the woman didn’t seem to care as she headed back to her rooms, Akachi catching up with and they spoke a bit, the woman’s face brightening as she heard the news. “Wonderful Akachi. Take care of preparations to schedule an election in a week. Send some ascendants out to make sure the packs are gone.”

Akachi nodded and disappeared back down the halls, Basilia continuing on her way. Reaching her rooms, Basilia opened he door, having wiped her hands on her shirt as she walked. Akachi understood he was to get rid of any slackers and start over fresh with people loyal to her.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Vladimir
Vladimir’s Bungalow
Vladimir continued to sit and observe the dhamphir cousin as she spoke, suggesting they just kill the auctioneer. “Perhaps,” said Vladimir. When she spoke of visiting him if he ended up moving and even brought up cooking, saying it would be useful for when her child was born, he nodded again. “In some ways yes, it does get boring listening to only Lazarus. He is good at what he does though and a loyal friend.” When she eventually dismissed herself, Vladimir bid her good day and went back to the television, flipping it onto a movie channel instead.

Shaded Shaded (Analise-mentioned)

Ordan
Custos Villa
“You sound like Achilles, saying it wasn’t my fault,” said Ordan. The alpha watched put of the corner of his eye as Jaehwa stepped to the side and then began shifting as well to his human form. “I just fail to see why she rejects our son and could talk so flippantly about him, saying he at least is looking for me. She didn’t really talk a whole a lot about...this daughter we have either. What the hell would...” Ordan sighed and put his left hand to his face, running it down and being always careful of his eye. “Keeping one child over the other. I would have raised him if she didn’t want him. I would have tried taking care of both despite being in the army...their grandparents could have watched them or...or something.”

Ordan walked to the front door of the villa, the alpha shaking his head as he walked, barely noticing the change in Jaehwa's change in voice until Achilles got excited and pointed it out. Pausing in his steps, Ordan turned to look at Jaehwa, hearing the change in tone. “Jaehwa’s wolf?” He questioned. The wolf spoke through Jaehwa, saying they would kill Clover if she tried to sue him for child support and how they might just kill Clover anyway. This caused Achilles no end of amusement, the alpha staring with not a word spoken. “She is with child and the child is innocent in this,” said Ordan.

“Assuming she is not lying.”

Ordan frowned to himself. He had not thought of that but shook his head. “I don’t care what you do. Just don’t trace it back to me or yourself.” However Jaehwa got control and door of needing help shutting his wolf up.

“I’m sure we can figure out...”

Ordan growled at Achilles and lowered his hands from his face. “I wish I knew how to shut Achilles up on this vacation,” said Ordan. “There is no reason for the rest of the pack to know of this so I would appreciate not telling them. Let’s just...”

“You need to find tiny wolf,” said Achilles through Ordan. “The baby is probably hungry. But I have no objections to Jaehwa and his wolf staying with us until Ordan is better. You can even bring the pup.”

Ordan muttered something that sounded like he should never have gone in this vacation before sighing. “I’m going up to my room,” said Ordan as they reached the front door.

Kipsy Kipsy (Jaehwa)

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Hallway
Open

Eden sucked in a deep breath, continuing to stare at the scar. That was a reminder of her failure to remain strong during her said pregnancy all that time ago. Her fingertips gently moved across the scarred skin, taking in the smooth but rough texture carved into her skin with a scapel. Images of the event flashed within her mind, the tears, the distant voices, the agonized screams. Her face visibly paled but she forced herself to remain calm and not to give in to the darkness of the moment. She stood there for a good few moments before finally looking up with a hand still tracing the scar along her abdomen. Eden heard voices coming from downstairs and scented it as Ordan and Jae, causing worry to arise but knew Jae would care for Ordan. Moving down the hall to her door, which was down a few doors from Ordan's suite, she hesitated on grabbing her the knob to her suite.

Damion|Boreal|Vampire
Harper and Damion's Suite
Harper ( Shaded Shaded ), Nisha ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Damion watched Harper as her ashen skin flushed and her lips opened and closed, gaping as she tried to find something to say but shut it. He chuckled and looked down to find Nisha hungrily nawed at the nipple of the bottle, the rubber soon torn up. It definitely surprised Damion that a child her age was so hungry, but it was in her blood. Continuing to rock the infant, he hummed and looked up to find Davina and Harper walking towards the door.

Davina squeaked, squirming out of her arms and ran out, her hair whipping behind her. Damion only shook his head and stuck out his tongue when Harper winked at him.

Lazarus' Home
Nomvula ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Elwin listened to her mother, her mood lightening a bit though she didn't want to be feared or hated. Reaching up, she slid her small hand into mother's hand and smiled up at her. "I think mommy and Uncle Laz are good; always make me happy." The little child mused before skipping back inside once Nomvula was ready.

Esme|Rogue|Human Form
Pharmacy
Preston ( Enum Enum )

Esme furrowed her brow before tossing the rag to the counter, turning to look at the man. Issues? Why were her siblings an issue? She figured it had to do with his medication stealing, which she knew it was common but still wasn't right. "Born; our parents left us to die when we were 16. Been working nearly our whole lives just to eat, though we do hunt." Esme explained.

Last edited:
Hanah Solo/Slave
Maliki's villa

Hanah walked through upstairs, thinking which one of four other suites would be Maliki's and little girl's, but she didn't want to trespass in their or others living places without permission. After mentally counting rooms at upstairs, thinking that one door that was right front of stairs, could be Maliki's door, she headed downstairs, holding railing as she walked down. At ground floor, Hanah headed to dining room. She felt weirdly calm, when part of her mind was amazed from room. She pushed her feelings away, thinking that it was tiredness that made her feel weird, as she headed to kitchen, where she found some cleaning equipments. Memorizing where she found them she headed to other side of villa, as her normal life had been to this point cleaning house. If she was ordered to live normal life, she needed to know where was cleaning equipments. As she headed to living room and then to bathroom, her weirdly calm and amazed feelings continued.​

Jaehwa
Location: Custos Villa | Interacting: Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

"Aw, phooey," Tarquin sighed when Ordan said that Clover's baby was innocent. "So we have to wait for her to give birth and then kill her." Jaehwa rolled his eyes under closed lids, listening as the alpha spoke of not caring what he did so long as none of it was traceable. Jaehwa had no intentions of murdering anyone--he didn't think he could live with himself in such an instance--so there was no real need to be concerned with covering up tracks that would hopefully never be made.

The omega felt better knowing he wasn't alone in having issues controlling his wolf; he and Ordan were in the same boat, he reminded himself, and the thought was comforting. "Of course. My lips are sealed," he promised, but was stopped from continuing as Achilles told him to find 'tiny wolf'. Once it was cleared up that 'tiny wolf' was Xiulan, Jaehwa realized Ordan's wolf was right. He hadn't fed her yet; she probably was really hungry. "Right. I'm a horrible parent." Still, Achilles had spoken of having no objections for him to bring Xiulan and watch Ordan until he was better. "I'll take you up on that," he said happily.

Nodding as they finally reached the front door, Jaehwa smiled. "Don't be yourself up too hard before I can come to console you again, okay? I'll meet you there right after I feed Xiulan." He opened the door and waited for the alpha to enter before following. "Do you want me to bring her? I know your wolf didn't mind, but... Oh, and that includes me coming to, now that I think about it. I'll leave you alone if you want now that I know you're safe." He'd have to bug Ordan soon enough anyway by asking Silvia to check on his eye. Surely, he could manage to give the alpha wolf some time alone before badgering the poor guy again.

Really, though, Jaehwa definitely wanted to spend more time with Ordan. For the most part, that was due to his desire to get some sort of response to his feelings. He'd just confessed to loving a man he thought he only liked as a friend. He should've known that obsessing so much over someone and caring for their well-being to the extent that he did for Ordan wasn't exactly friendly behavior. It was only a matter of time before he realized that fact, and that time had come. He was worried that he'd be rejected, but he needed some sort of answer regardless of what it was.

Nisha
Boreal Villa
Nisha slept within Damion’s arms as the vampire rocked her to sleep, her gold eyes drifting shut until they closed completely until she grew hungry again. The only thing Nisha seemed to like about Hawaii was the sound of the ocean waves and the storms, the smell of the sea and fresh wildflowers.

Nomvula
Lazarus’s Home
Nomvula watched Elwin respond to her about thinking that she and Lazarus were good people. “I think you are supposed to say that,” said Nomvula as she followed Elwin into the house. Sadly though, Elwin was wrong. As much as the child might want it, they would never get acceptance from the other races. Occasionally they might breed the other races if they fell in love with them but it never seemed to last. Archibald, Elwin’s father had been a pure vaewolf like herself and Elwin were. When Nomvula came into the kitchen, Lazarus was still sitting there while Serenity seemed to have left. Lazarus pointed to the freezer and Nomvula moved forward, opening it and pulling out the two bowls of ice cream, carrying them and spoons to the table before pulling out a chair for Elwin and then sitting down once her daughter would take her seat. “Is that vampire going to come after Elwin?”

“I can’t say,” said Lazarus. “He didn’t stop me from taking her. But I will keep watch for the next few brights. He seems to know of both dhamphir and vaewolves. Supposedly met some in his time though he may be younger than Vladimir.”

Eliruz Eliruz (Elwin)

Khenan and Geisha
Rural Beach
“So, I take it that mystic didn’t pan out like I thought as you didn’t come back with wolves from the mainland,” said Khenan as he dug into his food, having handed Abha her own meal.

“No, they either didn’t come or went somewhere else,” said Geisha in disappointment. “I stayed there all day and night.”

“Yes and it was all for naught,” said Khenan dryly.

Ordan/Xiulan
Custos Villa
Xiulan had slept well, considering it was her first time somewhere safe and warm. Compared to the shallow grave she had been left in, the playpen with bassinet attached was softer and not as scratchy. She hadn’t really stirred during the night but when she woke up that morning, the man who had saved her was gone. The infant fussed for a while before going back to sleep. However she had woken up again, and was now hungry and wet, causing the infant to open her mouth and begin crying.

Ordan was quiet as he listened to Jaehwa speak, until Achilles interrupted about Xiulan. The alpha rumbled to himself in agreement as Jaehwa noted he had to fed Xiulan. “It will take time to get used to having a child,” said Ordan. “I will try not to,” said Ordan, “and yes you can bring Xiulan and play mother hen if you want.” As he entered the villa, the wolf distinctly picked up crying, television sounds and smell Eden somewhere above. “I would suggest consoling your daughter,” said Ordan. The alpha then headed for the stairs, taking them two at a time as he headed up to the second floor.

Kipsy Kipsy (Jaehwa) mentioned Eliruz Eliruz (Eden)

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Hallway
Mentions: Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Eden heard footsteps, her eyes flickering up to find Ordan's broad form coming up the stairs. Her brow furrowed as she caught sight of his disheveled appearance and worry overwhelmed her. "What happened to you? Do I need to go get Silvia?" The she-wolf asked, her hand moving away from her abdomen, her swimming suit allowing for her long scar to be seen. Stepping away from her door and crossing her arms across her chest, she studied his battered appearance with an expression of concern

Kitchen
Lazarus, Serenity, and Nomvula

Elwin looked up at Nomvula with a confused expression, but didn't say anything as she skipped inside. Her eyes moved to where the male pointed, her gaze falling onto the freezer. She squealed and began wriggling around happily as Nomvula grabbed both ice creams and set them onto the table. Scrambling to the chair, she climbed her way up, plopping herself down, and hungrily scooping some of the savory ice cream into her mouth. Her eyes lit up as the flavor exploded in her mouth and a delighted "Mmm!" escaped her. Not paying much attention to their words, she continued to scarf her dessert down.

Ordan
Hallway
Ordan, though he had scented Eden, was not expecting to come across her outside her room when he came upon the second floor. The alpha raised an eyebrow at her as he observed the woman in a swim suit, the alpha’s face twisting into a frown as he observed her watching him with concern, his eyes falling to the scar that was visible and he had had no reason to notice before. When she asked what had happened to him and then if she needed to get Silvia, the alpha waved her off. “Jaehwa insists on seeing Silvia but he’ll get her in time,” said Ordan.

Achilles growled in Ordan’s mind, the wolf stiffening as he pushed Ordan out of the way and approached the woman, his eye turning silver as he leaned towards her, taking in the woman’s scent. There was Eden’s scent, the mixed scents of sand and ocean spray and another scent that hit his nose. “I told you we should have claimed her and that wolf would steal her from us.” Ordan did not respond, the alpha confused on the conversation he had with Jaehwa which let Achilles take over. “So you chose the stranger. The man who left you and shows up out of the blue.”

Eliruz Eliruz (Eden)

Nomvula
Kitchen
Nomvula watched as Elwin ate her ice cream and then began her own. Elwin surely enjoyed the treat as her eyes seemed to light up at the burst of flavor. “I see you still enjoy it. Laz tended to eat it every year in remembrance of you. After this, you should probably go to sleep since it’s late.”

Eliruz Eliruz (Elwin)

Jaehwa
Location: Jaehwa's room | Interacting: Xiulan & Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Jaehwa's eyes lit up when Ordan told him he could bring Xiulan and, as he so rightly put it, play mother hen. He pretended to look insulted, though, jokingly placing a hand over his heart and acted as though he was shot. His antics were interrupted when he heard the sound of Xiulan crying. Rather than sticking around to make sure Ordan got up the stairs okay, he took off running for the kitchen, a stream of muttered curses leaving his lips. "Oh god, she's gonna die and it's all my fault! What if she's already dead?! No, she's still crying... Shit shit shit..."

Bottle in hand with the formula mixed inside, he turned and left the kitchen, rushing up the stairs. "She's not going to die, I don't think," Tarquin tried, but it was clear they were both equally concerned for the pup. "Just hurry your ass up." Quickening his pace, Jaehwa made it to his room. He almost tripped over his own footing but managed to save himself just in the nick of time.

"Baby! Xiulan! I'm here, I'm here," he gasped, stumbling over to the pack n play. A relieved sigh left Jaehwa's lips as soon as he saw she was still alive and fussing. Picking her up, he cradled her in his arms, gently nudging the tip of the bottle towards her mouth. "It's okay now, I'm here. I'm sorry I let your godfather distract me." He laughed fondly, soft and full of life. "I finally confessed to him, you know," he continued, proud of himself and full of the urge to tell someone of his accomplishment, even an infant.

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Hallway to Eden's Suite
Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Eden nodded slowly at the mention of Jae wanting him to see Silvia. She opened her lips to speak but found the Alpha stiffening, his eyes swirling to silver. The female stared at him as he leaned forward and took in her scent, recognizing Ezra's scent. Her eyes widened as he spoke, his voice striking her heart painfully. Stepping forward and standing up to him, she allowed hurt to show within her gaze. "I went to talk to him about things, to get things sorted; he needed help remembering. I managed to share some of my memories and I got emotional. And you know what?" Her eyes began tearing up, so she quickly pulled back and turned away from his gaze. "I can't deny my feelings remain for both of you, but I don't know how I'm going to handle this." Eden lifted her fingertips to the rough scar tissue that ran across her belly. "So, no," she turned to him, "I'm still figuring this out!"

Ellie pushed her way through, her eyes flashing amber. "Eden has past with Ezra; they lost child before split. Give her space," she rumbled protectively but let out a low whimper as Eden's sorrow broke her, tears dripping down her cheeks. "She's torn over man she had child loss with and man who saved her from horrible transformation."
Her eyes snapped back to their soft jade and her lips trembled. "I'm sorry, I can't do this right now.." She whispered, her hand pressed over her scar before she quickly moved into her room and shut the door with a slam.

Kitchen
Nomvula, Lazarus ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Elwin happily slurped the melting liquid and lifted her eyes to Lazarus then to her mother. "Really? I love this flavor! And will you stay with me tonight, mommy?" The child asked, taking another slurp of her liquid; she wanted to be close with her mom and didn't want to be alone that night

Last edited:
Pharmacy
Interactions:
Eliruz Eliruz

"Ouch, that's a rough one." He empathized. "I uh... got 'kicked out,' as it were. I've been living here for almost a year, but I was too freaked out to start working, so I really just stayed quiet."

He dumped the dust out into the trash can and headed into the back room. When he returned, he was carrying a small bagged lunch. He retrieved a sandwich from the bag and offered it to his new coworker. "Sandwich?" He wasn't exactly certain why he was trusting this girl so easily, but he at least figured she wouldn't kill him or give him away. He hoped to make an ally, but he smacked himself at the offer of a sandwich as some sort of barter. His senses were clearer now that he was more relaxed, but he still worried that another could find him the same way that she did. If all they needed was a trained nose, he could be in trouble.

Xiulan/Ordan
Jarhwa’s Room/Hall
Xiulan continued to cry, unknowing of her adoptive father freaking out at hearing said cries and mind jumping to the worst case scenario. Footsteps and shouting soon reached the infant’s ears as she heard Jaehwa’s voice and picked up Jae’s scent, though it was poor. As she was picked up and noticed the bottle pressed against her lips, Xiulan opened her mouth and began nursing from the bottle, drinking in the formula, picking up that she was being spoken to and feelings of relief and joy but unable to really process or understand the words. What she did know was that this man’s presence was soothing and comforting. It made her feel safe and loved.

Kipsy Kipsy (Jaehwa)

Achilles stared at Eden as she spoke about being with Ezra and how she had helped him remember by sharing her memories with him. She looked hurt but Achilles could not bring himself to care, not let Ordan through, the wolf keeping a firm grip on their body and consciousness. The inner wolf listened, a snarl now on his face as his lips pulled back over his teeth. She shouted at him, that she still had feelings for him. Then her wolf came through, jade turning to amber, practically growling at him and speaking of a past with the male in question which Achilles and Ordan knew, but speaking of something else, of having a child though it had apparently been a failed pregnancy. And Achilles growled as Eden came back and spoke of not being able to deal with this before hurting into her room. “Then maybe you should stay with your ex! Decision now made. You’re just like Clover,” he growled as he stormed off to his room, the wolf slamming the door behind him heading towards the bathroom, the wolf not even bothering to lock the door as he knew the omega would be coming. “We don’t need her or that ex fiancée. We have the omega and can just find something else if we want children. Something that isn’t a two timing female who won’t take advantage of us...and I will do it myself.” Now, what are we going to do about that bitch backstabber Clover?

Eliruz Eliruz (Eden)

Nomvula
Kitchen
Nomvula slowly ate her ice cream as Elwin licked up the melted part before asking if she could sleep with Nomvula. “Alright but only for tonight,” said Nomvula.

Eliruz Eliruz (Elwin)

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Eden's Suite
Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ), Ezra ( Shaded Shaded )

Eden let her back hit the door, her body shaking horrendously as Achilles spoke, saying the decision was made and that she was just like Clover. Anxiety began building up in her chest yet Ellie somehow calmed her a bit by talking her down from her excruciating thoughts. The female's shaking limbs carried her clumsily to her dresser with the help of her wolf lending her some strength, which held the she-wolf up as she moved to take a quick shower. Sniffling quietly, Eden didn't even bother kicking the bathroom closed, knowing nobody would take interest in coming in. Ellie could feel her strength waning, so she stepped forward and let Eden gather her strength back while Ellie went to work, stripping off the now dry swimming suit and shorts. The female quickly turned the water on and waited until it warmed up to step in. Her amber eyes closed as the water trickled down onto their form. Within the next 10 minutes, she scrubbed their skin clean and made sure that their hair was free of grimy salt

After a quick shower, Ellie quickly shut off the water and stepped out, grabbing a towel to dry off with. Her movements stopped as she found herself gazing in the mirror to find a short female with scars lining her body. Her brow furrowed as she peered for a few moments and got dressed into sweatpants and a form fitting t-shirt.

"Am I really as bad as Clover, Ellie?" Eden's voice murmured in a hushed voice, causing Ellie to look back at the mirror for a few moments.

"No, you're better than her; you just need time to think. Don't let asshole Alpha get you down. He'll come around," Ellie sighed softly before walking out of the bathroom and made her way to the door. Opening the door, she felt a heavy weight on her shoulders as Eden got emotional.

"I didn't want to hurt anyone. I just.." "Hush and gather your strength," Ellie cut off Eden verbally and closed the door, heading downstairs to cook Ezra's meal and hopefully relax. "Too much stress makes one sick, so rest or I'll make you." Even when Ellie was horribly childish, she cared greatly for her other half, even if Eden saw Ellie as an unwanted pest.

As she entered the kitchen, she began grabbing left overs from the previous dinner and a plate. Ellie quickly put some spaghetti onto the plate and put it into the microwave to heat it up. Lowering her gaze, she felt Eden trying to take back control but knew she needed a bit more time to gather herself together so she wasn't a complete wreck. Ellie closed her eyes for a moment and mind linked to Ezra to tell him dinner was being made.

"Dinner is being made, Ezra. Eden is currently dealing with some things, so I am standing in for a bit."

Kitchen
Nomvula, Lazarus ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Elwin happily hummed before going back to scarfing her icecream down. She was absolutely overjoyed to have Nomvula sleeping near her, which would definitely give her a sense of comfort. Finishing her icecream, she jumped out of her chair and scrambled to the sink, barely able to put it down into the basin but managed. She grabbed her stuffy and ran to her room excitedly to get changed for bed.

Esme|Rogue|Human Form
Pharmacy
Preston ( Enum Enum )

Esme shrugged her shoulders at his statement; sure, being the responsible one was rough, and thinking that her parents actually cared. "Guessing you had a pack?" Her eyes flickered away before she heard him empty the dust pan. She felt like this man was just being nice for the fact that she would tell if she felt like it, that she held the information that could get him fired, which was definitely something for him to worry about; atleast that's what she wanted him to think. What he was doing was understandable but still wasn't right to do.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she looked up to find the male offering her a sandwich, which caused her stomach to growl loudly. Her cheeks reddened and she gratefully took it, staring down at it for a moment.
"Thank you," she murmured before looking up at him, her jade eyes narrowing teasingly, the first sign of humor all day coming in a small joke. "Did you poison this with wolfbane so I can't tell the old man your secret?"

Pharmacy
Interactions:
Eliruz Eliruz

"Hah! My identity is important to me, but not that important." He shook his head and retrieved another sandwich. "No life is worth another." He sat back in a chair behind the counter and bit into his sandwich. He tried to pay attention to her as he spoke, but he was in deep thought. He didn't worry about her revealing him, because that would put her in the spotlight too. His newest concern was the sudden intrusion into his life, which forced him to rethink his usual lifestyle. He'd have someone to talk to, but that also meant he worked later to keep up with her shift until she could close, meaning new routes home, new times to go to the grocery store, new times to hit the streets to sell his goods...

He shook his head to clear it. It wasn't important now. He tried to focus on keeping the conversation and just earning himself a friend- an acquaintance at the very least. Suddenly, new anxiety formed within Preston; what if he sounded stupid? He rethought his entire form of speech and wondered if he just might ruin his chances by saying something dumb, or not talking enough, or talking too much, or staring into space, or just being weird. As he thought about it, he realized he hadn't talked casually with someone in months, save for Jenkins, much less another werewolf. He had forgotten just how werewolves treated each other when they were strangers. Were rogues different?

God, how the hell would I have survived if I hadn't left the pack?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back