• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hanah Solo/Slave
Maliki's car
Eliruz Eliruz

Hanah nodded to Mal as he talked to her, when he had removed restraints she smiled carefully to him. She didn't talk as long as she didn't have permission to talk back, it was something that her foster parents and teachers had teached her (parent's teaching had made it to go normal speaking). She knew what cellular device was, as all other kids at school had one some even two when she was at school, she herself had never had one. Shopping clothes was also something that she had never did alone, as she never had have even pocket money. She nodded again with smile when Maliki helped her in car and helped with seat belt. She looked at her side to little girl, smiling bit as car left from parking slot.

At evening after getting first proper meal for ever and only eating small bit of it, because her stomach wasn't accustomed to normal amound or even just normal food, what supriced herself bit was that she missed taste of weird liquid in her food. As they were gived chance to get better clothes, she was confused. As clothes she was already wearing where for her better than any other clothes, until she spotted similar clothes that she had have when Maliki had purchaded her. She picked them, as thinking that it had been test and if she would have choosed other clothes, she would have been punished. After shopping they where taked to biggest house she had ever seen, that where other than hospital or school. When they were gived permission to explore house, she stayed still, as she didn't know where to go, she didn't notice how girl left.​

Ordan
Tahiti Nui
"Damn." Achilles one word summed up exactly how Ordan felt at that moment. "She smells funny...like she wants something else."

"Get back with me. Why now?" Ordan questioned. The alpha could hear her heartbeat speeding up...she was lying to him about something. Not that she wanted to get back with him...that seemed to be the truth. Rather it was something else that he couldn't put a finger on.

“I...Ordan...” Their drinks arrived and the pair waited until the waiter had left, Ordan sipping his death by afternoon, a favorite drink of the author Hemingway, when Clover spoke again. “Ordan...you remember how I went away for a year?”

“Mmmm. Your parents said you were terminally ill and were going to a hospice for treatment. Wouldn’t give me an address,” said Ordan. What did that have to do with anything?

“Oh this does not sound good.”

“You remember the end of year ball?”

Ordan stared at her. “Clover, quit beating around the bush and come out and say whatever you are going to say!” He looked at her with a frown coming to his face. “What are you pregnant or something?”

“I am actually.”

“Snap!”

He ignored Achilles. “I hope you are not stupid enough to say that is mine. We haven’t seen each other in years. Not since you broke our engagement for that idiot football player. And you’re drinking too?”

“A few drinks never hurt anyone.”

Ordan closed his eye and breathed in sharply. “You’re risking fetal alcohol syndrome because you cannot put down a glass!”

“Actually Ordan, doctors encourage wine now...”

“What doctors would those be?” Ordan questioned sharply. “So you brought me here to get back with you for what? Money? Pass the kid off as mine?! Why not get that guy to take care of it?”

Ordan’s voice was rising now, even Achilles was snarling in his head at the deception. His nostrils flared in his anger but also taking in his ex’s scent. “We got divorced.”

“Pity for you,” said Ordan.

Lazarus/Vladimir
Maliki’s Villa
His eyes met the child twice before she was taken away, the dhamphir going the other way and back to Vladimir’s bungalow. Getting off his motorcycle, he walked inside and removed his helmet as he saw Vlad in his human form, chewing on a chital doe. “I think I’ve found her.”

“Who?” Vladimir spoke, looking up from his meal.

“Nomvula’s kid. The child that was taken when she was a toddler. I recognized the ears. Brown rimmed edges. Only there is a problem.”

Pausing in his meal, the vaewolf sat up. “What problem Lazarus?”

“She’s been sold as a slave...and to a vampire.”

Vladimir growled as he stood. “I really hate that about these islands. My kind being sold like common beasts.” He flexed his left hand which was missing his first knuckle on his index finger. “When?”

“Hour ago...maybe two hours. At the auction house. But I cannot understand why now. I’ve been searching for her for years and have turned up empty.”

“See if you can find her. Kill the vampire if it tries killing you. I’ll find a way to keep Nomvula busy. If you can’t get her, we’ll figure something else out.”

Later that evening, Lazarus had taken to the skies as a bat, searching for the kid he thought was Elwin. It took a while to find the child and the villa, the bat landing within a tree when he spotted her and clutching the branch before letting go and hanging upside down, spreading his wings.

DA212062-0EE0-42EC-B94F-B87B60812E88.jpeg

He waited for the kid to notice him, hoping she did and he wasn’t risking his life for nothing, though even if she were a different cousin, he would try to free her. Yet he also tuned in his hearing to for the vampire that thought he could hold a cousin as a slave.

Eliruz Eliruz (Elwin, mentioned maliki)

Last edited:
Adesina|Custos|Vampire
Custos Villa Kitchen
Interactions: Silvia ( Shaded Shaded )

Sina smiled at Silvia as she suggested a movie and possibly swimming this time around; she had a feeling that her wolf had a suggestion too, which was most likely skimming. With a chuckle and a quick return of her kiss, she nodded. "Sounds like a perfect plan. Would you prefee we watch it here or go to an actual theatre?" She mused and pressed her forehead against Silvia's. "Or we can just go straight to swimming when dark hits."

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Custos Beach to Villa

Eden smiled thankfully to Jae, squeezing his hand gratefully; she didn't know what she would do without him around to keep her head level. Standing up along with him and dusted herself off, a sigh leaving her lips. "I swear, you are literally the rock of this pack, Jae. Thank you for everything you do," she smiled kindly and hesitantly gave him a side hug with a laugh towards his guard comment. Backing away a bit, she rested a hand on his shoulder and squeezed it reassuringly. "I'll be alright, really, Jae. Besides, might as well rip off the bandaid." Eden sighed gently, her features growing a bit somber but retained some warmth.

She quickly turned towards the house before looking at Jae. "Just ugh..stay nearby in case he gets upset when I tell him about the past and why he..left. He was always a bit emotional over these kinds of things." The hunter murmured, moving towards the house. She moved inside to find Adesina and Silvia getting close, her eyes wide. Without a word, she quickly moved past them and moved upstairs, following his intoxicating scent. Finally, she found his room, swallowing thicklt. Eden inhaled slowly and knocked on the door.

"Ezra.."

Elwin|Celestial Order|Vaewolf
Garden Mikaelson Villa
Interactions: Lazarus ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Elwin looked around, her muscles beginning to relax she moved about the garden before spotting a small creature. Without hesitation, the girl reached out and coaxed him onto her hand before gently moving him forward, staring down at the larger bat. "Well, hello there." She murmured, her voice quiet and a bit raspy, seeing how it was the first time she'd spoken in a few months. Allowing her finger to run along the adorable creatures head and down it's back, she sighed. "I wonder if mother is still alive; I miss her, though this man seems to be rescuing slaves.." Silvery eyes studied the small creature before she felt a wave of power surge from the bat's aura. With wide eyes, she quickly set the bat on the ground and backed away quickly; this was an older vampire or atleast what she could detect. She began growling lowly and kept her wolf at the surface, making sure she could shift if needed.

"Shift!" She hissed, her eyes glowing brightly within the night and low light; she looked exactly like her mother but had her father's silvery blue eyes and his wavy hair.
Maliki|Lichen|Vampire
Mikaelson Villa
Interactions: Hanah ( Veltsu VI Veltsu VI )

Maliki smiled at Hanah, letting the little girl scamper off to look around. Tilting his head and studying the human, he sighed. "You may speak freely here, girl. What is your name?" He asked gently and stood up from his chair. Compared to her, he was very tall and broad but had a subtle and gentle expression on his features. "And before you try to say that you are here to serve, that is not why you are here. You are here to live a normal life where you can grow and expand such knowledges. Do try to understand that you are allowed to talk without my permission as well; you're a person as anyone in this house is," he mused.

Last edited:
Hanah Solo/Slave
Mikaelson villa
Eliruz Eliruz

Hanah startled bit as she hadn't expected that Maliki would talk to her. "H-hanah." As Maliki raised up from his chair, she felt small and weak in comparison to him. When he said that she wasn't here to serve, but live normal life, she looked bit weird. To her clearing house and washing dished was normal life, with beating. Only thing what her foster parents hadn't forced her to do was making food, as she was so terrible cook that she could burn soup. "Y-you going to hurt me?"

Last edited:
Maliki|Lichen|Vampire
Mikaelson Villa

As she spoke her name, he could sense the fear radiating off of her. Maliki furrowed his brow and stared down at her with a sympathetic look. "No, I shall not hurt you. The only thing I require from you is your well being and happiness. There will be a time where we may need a bit of blood, but you may refuse and you won't be forced to give any, simply just say the word and we shall find a volunteer." A sigh escaped his lips after he got done explaining and grabbed the bags of clothing to carry to Hanah's new room. Motioning for her to follow, he led her upstairs and carefully opened the door to a large bedroom with a queen sized bed and a large living space. "This room is yours, but is temporary; we are here on vacation and will be heading back home in a little under three weeks."

Hanah Solo/Slave
Mikaelson villa
Eliruz Eliruz

Hanah was really confused, he didn't want her to clean anything and wasn't going to hurt her, but could need blood? What was with blood that everyone was talking about? As she was thinking about words that Maliki had said, he suddenly grabbed her bag where was clothes and motioned her to follow. As she followed upstairs, she stumbled bit at stairs, but managed to not fall, by taking hold of railing. When Maliki opened bedroom's door and said that it was her room, she stared in shock. Room was much bigger than her old room had been, not to mention size of cell, even bed was bigger than what her parent's bed was.​

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Adesina Eliruz Eliruz

Her wolf was quite eager as Adesina responded to her suggestions of what they could do, and when she offered to say in or go out Silvia found herself thinking it over. The sun hurt Adesina, and it was still broad daylight so she didn’t want her to be overwhelmed with that aspect of being wit the other. Continuing to plot if they should stay in, she wondered if the pack would question their closeness—Adesina had mentioned that they shouldn’t be with one another based on their newfound species. It wasn’t anything wrong, was it? Downcasting her eyes, she smiled broadly as she looked back up, “I think we should stay in—the sun hasn’t gone down yet and we can swim after the sun sets!” she mused with the agreement from Isabella weaving through her words. Relaxing as their foreheads met, the werewolf hummed, pleased with their closeness. “That is, if you aren’t busy being in charge,” she teased, her head faintly turning at the sound of footsteps. She thought she heard someone dash past but ignored it.

Ezra H. Hastings
Interaction: Eden Eliruz Eliruz

He smelt her before he heard her. Elias snappily trying to get him to move from his spot on the ground, he had sat in front of a window on the ground with his legs crossed. Curiously, though, he had inclined his head to the side after regaining his more than emotional personification down under wraps. When her voice echoed and a knock came to his door, Ezra had himself sitting still rigidly, taking in slow intakes of air while her scent flooded his senses. At first he didn’t know if he wanted to get up and open the door, Elias of course wanted to but, Ezra had wronged the woman and he didn’t know how to handle it after the initial shock. “Yes?” he breathed, getting up from his spot slowly, knees popping from sitting still for so long.

Striding towards the door, he lightly pulled o the door handle, his green eyes flashing as he observed her through the widening crack in his door. Staring down a her, the male wolf was meeting her jade gaze. By this point in time, Elias has retired, giving Ezra full control. Elias has begun to process her being claimed, no matter how much he liked her and blamed Ezra, both were struggling with some kind of conflict due to Ezra’s past grievances. “Eden,” he breathed, letting his chest rise up and fall down as he hesitantly let the door slowly swing open, offering her the chance to step inside if she wished. “We can’t act, so don’t even try to—“

I won’t do anything. She is claimed by another, relax, I won’t let you screw it up without making it up to her. Ezra, you can deal with this, it’s your past and not mine anymore,” the wolf concluded tiredly, he had relinquished control now completely, not bothering to mutter anything about it further. Ezra was a bit relieved knowing he would be able to ignore Elias for the rest of the night and discussion with her. Though he was also worried because, if he did do something regretful, he wouldn’t be able to blame it on Elias. It’d be all him, and no one else.​

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Ezra's Room
Interactions: Ezra ( Shaded Shaded )

Awaiting for the door to be opened, Eden nervously stood there. That's when she heard it; he said her name, which caused shivers to run down her spine. As the door opened, she found herself staring into those hypnotic eyes and felt her breath hitch; she opened her lips to say something, but he quickly moved aside to let her in. Carefully moving past him, she swallowed thickly and fidgeted with the rings adorning her delicate fingers. Biting her lip, she glanced around the room before letting her gaze fall onto Ezra. So many powerful memories began washing over her and she couldn't help but get emotional.

"I'm here to answer any questions you have about your past and about..me." Eden said in a hushed voice, breathing in shakily. "Also, that back there..he isn't my mate but he is the Alpha and someone I've grown to like since I've been with this pack, so all of this is very confusing.." She admitted and let out a shuddering breath; it was obvious she had feelings for Ezra still, but she was also conflicted.

Maliki|Lichen|Vampire
Hanah's Suite

Maliki began taking out her clothing and set them on the bed according to type. He began putting things into drawers and hanging shirts and dresses up in the closet; many of the clothing would come with them when they left, but some would stay until it could be properly shipped. "Do you have any questions? You look quite bewildered," he mused once more, stopping to look at her and fold some pants of hers up.

Adesina|Custos|Vampire
Villa Kitchen
Interactions: Silvia ( Shaded Shaded )
Sina listened happily, keeping her focus concentrated on Silvia. A smile lifted her lips once more and she moved away a bit, nodding happily. She offered her hand to Silvia and helped her off the counter. "Sounds like a wonderful date! We will stay in the living room so I can keep an ear out for any trouble," Adesina mused, the Alpha leading Silvia into the living room and snagging the remote. She turned on the TV and flipped it to a movie application before setting it in Silvia's lap. "You pick while I go make some popcorn for you," the Alpha murmured before pressing her lips to Silvia's temple and got up, making her way into the kitchen.

Last edited:
Lazarus
Garden Mikaelson Villa
It didn't appear to take long for the child to notice the bat hanging in the tree, lifting her hands and trying to coax him down. Releasing his claws from the branch he hung beneath, the bat fell into the girl's hands as she held him and then began petting him, speaking to him or rather a bat as she assumed him to be. He let out a chirping sound which was really a burst of echolocation, taking in the surrounding area, until the child must have sensed the power surge coming from the bat and quickly set him down. Looking at her for a close moment, he saw the girl looked exactly like Nomvula. As the dhamphir had never met the girl's father, having been killed by a vampire, he couldn't be sure what the child's father looked like but perhaps she had some features of him as well, such as her eye color being different.

It may have been years since he had seen the child but dhamphir had an eidetic memory. As the girl told him to shift and hissed at it, the bat stared out of brown eyes before beginning to change, growing in size until a crouched man was before the child, before rising smoothly from the earth and brushing invisible dust off his clothes. "Vampires do not help people young one," spoke Lazarus, his eyes flashing red as at the thought. "They murder, same as humans and werewolves."

Eliruz Eliruz (elwin)

Ordan
Tahiti Nui
Sarcasm dripped from the male alpha's voice but if Clover noticed, she ignored it or maybe she just didn't hear it at all. "Okay we are not bedding her," Achilles grumbled. "Why does she want to use you?"

"Hell if I know,"
said Ordan, the alpha continuing to sip at his Death in the Afternoon. "It sounds like she wants money from me and really wants to get back with me. I don't know how she expects me to take her back after what she did."

"We should put her in her place."

Clover, oblivious to the fact that Ordan was not exactly the boy she had dated in the past, let alone human, sipped at her drink and ignoring Ordan's anger towards her drinking despite being with child. "Ordan..you say you remember that year I left school and when I came back the following year."

"Yeah...I was surprised you were alive," said Ordan. He tried to get his anger under control. Giving Achilles free reign would result in everyone here becoming dead. "You assured me everything was fine and you had been cured of you terminal illness in a year but didn't give many details."

Clover got up from her seat and walked over to him, Ordan turning his head to stare at her. The former soldier moved his chair out so he could watch her easier. With his right eye being in an eyepatch and not healed, the alpha would be vulnerable on that side for a while. When she ended up practically falling in his lap, the alpha grunted as she nearly sent them both over onto the floor, Ordan being forced to grab her to make sure they didn't send the chair he was sitting in over. "Jeeze Clover, you cannot be that wasted already," groaned Ordan in exasperation. Sitting up, he kept his grip on her to keep her steady, hoping she wouldn't end up throwing up on him. He would be very displeased by that.

Sensing people looking at the pair, Ordan gritted his teeth together as he stood, continuing to support Clover. The least he could do was help her back to wherever she was staying at the moment and get her away from the alcohol. However, when she kissed him suddenly, Ordan's body stiffened a few minutes before shoving her away, more surprised that she would dare do so. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Ordan come on...be sensible and just..just listen to me!"

This time, the alpha didn't even bother hiding the flash of silver in his eye as Achilles broke through and expressed his own displeasure by pulling his lips back into a snarl, making the woman stare at him with a tinge of fear in her eyes. She blinked and Ordan's regular eye color was there, the woman assuming it was a trick of the light or maybe the alcohol. "Sit down and I will listen."

Clover did so, Ordan's eye now a slit as he stared at the woman and watched her go back to her seat. "Now speak plainly."

"That was a lie."

Ordan stared. "What was a lie? How does that night have anything to do with now?"

"The reason I was out wasn't because of a terminal illness that I got magically cured from. Everyone knows magic doesn't exist."

Ordan snorted. Tell that to the humans of Ithawell. Clover ignored him but did give him a frown across the table. "Go on."

"I was pregnant."

Ordan, who just taken a sip of alcohol, dropped his glass on the table, shards and alcohol spilling out as he stared at her in disbelief. "You were what?!"

"I was pregnant," she said, glaring at him as if he were deaf. "I put the child up for adoption as soon as it was born."

"Well..." said Achilles, unsure what else to say.

Both wolf and human were flummoxed by this information. Ordan had to think back to what she was talking about and thus silence spread between them. He hadn't even thought about that night or much of their time together, but her words ended up bringing those memories up which he didn't appreciate.

"We can start over...you, me and this child. And our other child."

Wait what?

Achilles was howling in laughter in his head, something Ordan did not appreciate. "Oh...mothers are going to kill us...."

"Don't sound so excited,"
said Ordan. "Did...did you just say I got you pregnant...twice? When was the second time?"

"Before you signed up for the service." Clover said it so nonchalantly that Ordan could only stare at her in shock and disbelief. " Just before graduation. I gave our son up when he was born. I couldn't deal with a child."

"You..." Ordan was not sure what to think here. "How the hell did you manage that? What...what do you mean we have...we have children together?!" Ordan's voice was rising again, earning more stares.

"I put that the child's father was unknown and it was a son. It was a closed adoption yet the child contacted me a couple years ago and wanted information on you which I didn't have."

"Then how the hell did my child contact you?"

"He's not our child. He's the son of people I selected from a profile."

"You selected my kid's adoptive parents from a fucking profile?! Did you even meet them?"

"That's usually how it is done Ordan. I met them twice...once after selecting them and once before the birth. The internet can do interesting things Ordan. You did talk of going into computers before you signed up for the service."

"What part of I had to sign up for the service because it was the damn law of our state do you still not get? Not doing so could have gotten me a $250,000 fine, five years in jail or both!" Ordan hissed. "What of this other child? You know what...I don't even wanna know." She had come here to tell him after the fact that he had two children? He had to do some calculations to see how old these children would be. His child...his child would be...would be 30 now and his second child, if Clover could be believed, was 28. Ordan stared at his ex in disbelief, anger and hurt visible on his face. He didn't even hear Clover saying they could work this out or that he had a daughter as well. The alpha just stood from the table, shoving his chair back enough that it toppled over. He then stormed out of the bar, ignoring the stares he got from everyone who had just heard this conversation.

Last edited:
Xen
Location: Outside Zumitri's house | Interacting: Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

It was a little over an hour before Avicenna's legs gave out. He collapsed on the sidewalk, breathing labored. A few humans approached only to turn sharply around and run the other way, fearful of the wolf that was, for reasons unknown to them, in the neighborhood. He figured it wouldn't be long before some sort of authority figures came to pick him up, slap a muzzle on him, and take him to be... euthanized? Experimented on? Released into the wild? All options but the last one terrified him.

"Xen, you need to wake up," Avicenna begged, slipping into their shared headspace. "It's over now. Whatever the hell happened back there, it's over now." The teen was hunched over, awful sobs shaking his shoulders. The wolf nudged him with his snout. "Please wake up. We need to become human again. We need to figure this out. We need to survive. Why don't you understand that?"

"They're dead!" Xen screamed, tears staining his cheeks. "They're dead and it's all because I was too slow. I was too slow and I let them die. It's my fault." Burying his head back into his knees, he continued to sob, ignoring his wolf trying to nuzzle against his legs. "Go away. Keep doing whatever it is you're doing. I don't give a damn what happens to me. I'm a monster who couldn't even protect..." He was caught off by a heave of his lungs, a gutwrenching cry leaving his lips.

With a heavy sigh, Avicenna pulled back, his eyes reopening to see reality once more. It was overcast, the clouds hanging heavily over the sun. With much effort, he clambered upright, paws aching under the weight. All this running had him overexerting himself, but that wasn't his concern. He needed help, help in the only person left for him to trust: Zumitri's friend. Surely, surely he would fix this. Avicenna didn't know who else to turn to. His human half was a wreck, and he himself was shocked into a grim mental outlook.

Avicenna sniffed the way back to the house. Out of all the ones in the area, it was the one covered in the stench of iron, of blood. The smell was enough to temporarily yank Xen back, who promptly caused their body to throw up in the bushes.

"Why, why are we going back?" he asked weakly when he was done.

"We need Zumitri's phone," Avicenna stated. "We don't know what else to do on our own. We need help. We need to call Zumitri's friend."

At the mention of the dead doctor's name, Xen was sent back into another fit of tears. Allowing his human half to continue to grieve in their mind, Avicenna sniffed the air, trying to distinguish all the smells from each other. He didn't detect the murderer in the house anymore, which was a good sign. Slowly, he crept in through the broken down door, trailing back to the kitchen. Memories flooded back to both of them, causing Xen to sob harder and making Avicenna incredibly nauseous. Biting down on the handle of the drawer he remembered Zumitri putting the phone back in, Avicenna pulled as hard as he could until the drawer was yanked from its socket. The phone and a few stray items typically found in a junk drawer clanked around as he moved back out of the house. Sitting the drawer down behind the soiled bushes, he tried to snap Xen out of it again.

"Come on, I've got his phone. I just need you to make us normal again. You know, not in a wolf's body. I can't do that when it's just me in control. You have to be at least somewhat present so there's a semblance of human there." Avicenna was begging at this point, desperate and uncertain of what else he could possibly do.

After a moment of heavy breathing, Xen nodded, wiping away his tears. Avicenna felt his human counterpart slide back into the light. Not fully, of course, as he wasn't at all ready to sufficiently face reality yet, but just enough that they were able to shift back into a human form. His clothes were gone, torn off his body when he'd originally transformed, but he didn't mind, leaving everything really up to Avicenna. They both had their best interests in mind, after all. He could trust him.

Avicenna, now with Xen's human body, was able to reach and hold the cellular device. The problem? It was dead. A large groan left Avicenna's lips. "It's dead," he reported to Xen, who still wasn't fully paying attention to what was going on. The teen sighed alongside his wolf. "There's gotta be a charging cable in the house. I'm... going back in." This made Xen frantically shake his head, but Avicenna ignored him.

Heading to the back door again, Avicenna sought out the kitchen again. Zumitri's body lay still and lifeless on the floor, but, once again, he tried his best to put that fact to the back of his mind. The charger was plugged into the socket just above the countertop. Grabbing it, Avicenna made a b-line for the back door, bursting out and back to the familiar landmark of the bushes. "We need to go somewhere else to plug this in," he said aloud, mumbling mostly to himself. "I don't think I can handle staying there to wait for it to charge." Xen nodded in response.

About to get up again, Avicenna remembered that their human body was still naked. Great. They had to go back into that house yet again for some clothes. At least that was upstairs and not... near the bodies. It wasn't long before he was clothed and outside once more, this time ready to walk the streets with the facade of a normal person. Feet hurting, he walked the way back to the Custos home. He was thankful he'd paid attention when the doctor had driven them to his house. It was a long walk, however, and by the time he got there, he was thoroughly exhausted. Why did it have to be so far away from everything else? In any case, he'd enjoyed the time spent in silence. The reflection spent on everything that happened helped the two halves soothe their disturbed mind.

Breaking into the house for a second time was easy. It brought back recollections of the time they'd first met Zumitri, how kind and understanding the doctor was, even though he'd scared the hell out of them when they first saw him carrying a gun. Eyes heavy, Avicenna immediately searched for a power outlet. Finding one just above the baseboards, he plugged both it and the phone in. Sitting down beside it, he waited for it to charge up enough for use. Then, with shaky fingers, he scrolled through the recent contacts, searching to see who Zumitri had called the most. Someone labeled 'Ordan'. It also appeared to be the last person the doctor had texted. "I found him. This must be the guy. He... He has to be able to tell us what to do."

"Text him, then," Xen murmured softly.

"Why not call?"

"Because talking to someone directly like that is stressful and scary and--"

"Okay, okay, I get it." Avicenna tapped open the messages and typed up one to send to Ordan. Pursing his lips, he backspaced it all, deciding that wasn't what he wanted to say. He repeated this for several times, trying but failing to find the right words to explain everything. He settled for the crude option instead.

Ordan
me
Zumitri is dead. My name is Avicenna. I'm the wolf of Xen, a teen Zumitri caught trying to steal from your home. I'm sorry for that, by the way, but that's beside the point. We... we don't know what to do. Zumitri took us in, he said he'd care for us, along with the other boy, but... now he's gone.
me
Please help us.

Hanah Solo/Slave
Mikaelson villa
Eliruz Eliruz

"Is this room really to me? Even bed is bigger than my parent's bed, my bed and my sisters bed together." As Hanah walked in to bedroom, looking towards window that was other side of room, she tripped at threshold, this time there wasn't anything to take hold to stop falling.​

Mikaelson Garden
Interactions: Larzarus ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Watching the tiny bat transform, Elwin backed away a bit. Her eyes flashed red when she saw his own flash; he wasn't a pureblood, he was like her. She narrowed her eyes at his comment but being only 10, she didn't fully comprehend the severity of his words. Her eyes raked over his large form, in which towered over her and his dusty clothes; he didn't seem like a threat. Crossing her arms stubbornly, she peered at the man warily and wondered why a Dhampir was here. "Why are you here? I'm sure you didn't come here to talk to a murderous vampire," she spoke, her voice filled with uncertainty. "I'm Elwin.." The child introduced skeptically and reached out a hesitant hand to shake; so far he didn't seem harmful or violent.

Maliki|Lichen|Vampire
Hanah's Suite

Maliki sighed softly and finished putting away her clothing, leaving the bags for her to do with what she pleased. Straightening himself up, he soothed out his shirt and began speaking. "Yes, this is all yours for now. You'll have a bigger room once we return to America."

He replied before noticing her trip; with vampiric speed, he caught up and lifted her bridal style. His gaze filled with concern as he carefully moved her to the bed and set her down. "Are you alright?"

Ordan
Tahiti Nui Parking Lot to Custos Villa
Ordan didn't trust himself to drive but he couldn't let Achilles drive so that left him driving. Despite a reeling head, the alpha yanked open the door of the SUV and slammed it shut, cutting off all noise from the outside. The alpha yanked off his eye patch and dropped it in a cup holder before making his way back to the villa, the alpha speeding out with a squeal of tires.

Lazarus
Mikaelson Garden
The child backed away and rightfully so. Though he would not harm little cousin, especially if this was Nomvula’s girl though he did see her eyes flash red. “I’m not here for the vampire,” confirmed Lazarus, his eyes narrowing as he shot a glare at the house. Turning back to the child he watched her, looking down at her hand stretched out to him. Hearing her introduce himself, the dhamphir smiled.

“Elwin...” Lazarus breathed. “I’m actually here for you child. Not only because your a cousin but because I have been searching for you for years.” He took the child’s hand in his own and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Eliruz Eliruz (Elwin)

Mikaelson Garden

As he took her hand, she could feel the power pulsating along his veins, her eyes flickering from their hands to his eyes. Elwin squeezed back and made sure not to allow her strength to overtake her small grip. "Me? Why would you need me? I mean..unless..wait, you know her!" Images from her early childhood replayed in her mind like a projection on a movie screen. Pulling her hand away, she began pacing and slid a hand into her curly mess of hair. She knew the man looked familiar but she couldn't quite put her finger on what it was exactly. Abruptly, El stopped and whipped around to look at him. "I remember you! You know my mother, and you were at the auction! Wait, is she okay? Is she alive?" The young Vaewolf began firing off question after question and a look of worry washed over her expression. "You're..Laz..Lazarus?"

Hanah Solo/Slave
Hanah's suite
Eliruz Eliruz

Hanah looked up to Maliki confused, how he had get to her so fast? But she didn't want to ask it, in fear of that it would be stupid guestion. "I am fine. What you mean by that i would have bigger room?" Hanah asked confused, and little embrassed when she was carried to bed. She wasn't been carried to bed after her foster mother was pregnant by her little sister, 13 years ago.​

Lazarus
Mikaelson Garden
Lazarus watched as the child tried to think things through and talking out loud, the child squeezing back before letting go and pacing. It was cute. When she turned back to him, she began firing off question after question at him, Lazarus surprised she remembered him, much less her mother. Neither her mother or Lazarus had been certain how much the child would remember if she were alive. He waited until she figured it out. “Calm down Elwin. I have been searching for you and yes, your mother is alive. She has not been the same since you were taken as a toddler and learning you are a slave to a vampire...it will crush her.” Lazarus smiled as he looked around. “Yes,” he said, looking down at her. “I am Lazarus. Surprised you remember little cousin.” The smile fell as he looked at her. “I’m surprised you can remember. Nomvula and I were not sure if you would remember us.”

Eliruz Eliruz (Elwin)

Mikaelson Garden

Elwin's breathing was a bit quickened by her excitement, her eyes blazing with joy as he said her mother was okay and alive. She wriggled with delight when she heard her assumption was correct; she could remember the times he'd help her mother take care of her and so many more memories and moments that she'd somehow buried over the years. As his smile fell, she glanced back towards the house and shook her head. "I don't know why, but this Vampire..he took off my muzzle, collar, and chains as soon as we got to the car, even when knowing I still have my fangs and claws. He..He seems different and caring; I don't know why. He said that we were to live out a normal life and learn to read, write, and he said we had freedom." Slowly lifting her gaze back to the hybrid, she furrowed her brow.

"He let us walk around a store freely to shop and bought us new clothing; maybe he is a good person. He even told the human girl in there that he wouldn't take her blood, unless she voluntarily allowed him to." She explained before lifting a hand to her slightly burned throat and rubbed it lightly. What an odd vampire, helping a Vaewolf and a Human girl to be 'normal'. Shaking her head and pushing away her thoughts, she looked back up at the man. "I want to see my mom."

Maliki|Lichen|Vampire
Hanah's Suite

Making sure she was okay, he inspected her for any bruises, cuts, or lumps; nothing had touched her, so why was he so worried? Maliki shook his head and studied her for a moment, wondering why this woman was so new to this but then again, he remembered she'd been accustomed to cells. "Yes, your new room is going to be bigger with much more space for you to do whatever you like to it; we can even go shopping for new decor if you'd like." He murmured before backing away and sighing.

Hanah Solo/Slave
Hanah's suite
Eliruz Eliruz

Hanah looked embraced as Maliki intercepted her, she had burned skin at her hands from time when she had needed to cook, but also multiple cigarette burn marks all over her newest where couple months old, but not of single more from that point. She also had some fresh bruises from falling over that where from only couple days old, but then there was also week old bruises that seemed to have beating bruise underneath falling bruises.
"I am fine, with smaller room, this already over twice bigger than my and sister's room were."

Lazarus
Mikaelson Garden
"Vampires and werewolves underestimate the little cousins," said Lazarus. "They think they are not as powerful as vampires and werewolves but they are...possibly stronger than both vampires and werewolves put together," he said. "They don't see children as doing much damage, it's only when you turn thirteen that your claws and fangs would be taken. Thankfully it doesn't happen a lot, the Hawaiians and Pacific Islanders are more tolerable of the cousins then the vampires, humans and werewolves," he explained. "That vampire may have seemed 'nice' but I haven't know many vampires that are willingly nice to us cousins...unless it is the few parents who develop a strong enough bond with their children."

Elwin spoke of this vampire taking her chains, the power dampening collar and muzzle off. She spoke of him treating the human food and little cousin as normal to which Lazarus let out a mirthless laugh. "Poor little cousin. You don't know much about the world...but feel free to make a mess of the human...it is prey after all and Nomvula still struggles with the insatiable hunger for raw meat and blood that you will experience in time." He looked at Elwin and crouched down before her as the child spoke of wanting to see her mother. "As nice as this vampire may seem Elwin...you cannot trust him. They have it in for us cousins...them...the werewolves and the humans." He was about to take the child in his arms and vanish them away when he heard the sound of a door opening.

Eliruz Eliruz (elwin)

Last edited:
Maliki Reed Elwin|Celestial Order|Vaewolf
Mikaelson Garden
Interactions: Maliki, Reed, Lazarus ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ), Hanah ( Veltsu VI Veltsu VI )

Listening to Lazarus chastising her, Elwin felt a presence she hadn't felt before, something..heavy and unpleasant. She began looking around, her gaze flickering all around the garden, only to hear the Garden Gate shut. Her eyes snapped towards a long haired man with reddening eyes and a sickening smile. The man, known as Reed, stepped forward and laughed. "Well well, seems my brother has bought a pathetic Vaewolf and you seem to not belong here," Reed sneered and began stalking forward but immediately stopped when Elwin began snarling, her fangs snapping forward in warning. His eyes flickered towards Lazarus as if he thought this was a joke. "Really? Little guard dog? Pathetic!" He grunted and blurred forward, snatching Elwin by the jaw, his strength nearly overpowering.

"G-Get off!" She yowled, catching the attention of Maliki, who was at the window in less than a second. A growl rumbled through the vampire's chest and he whipped around. "Stay here, Hanah; do NOT leave this room!" He demanded quickly before barreling out in a blur, shutting the door behind him. Once outside, he slammed into Reed, grabbing Elwin in his arms protectively and snarled at Reed, who crashed into a fence post.

"You stay the hell away from her! Why the hell are you following us, Reed? I'm trying to enjoy a vacation and give these girls a better life!" Quickly setting Elwin down behind him, Maliki lifted his eyes to the Dhamphir and immediately growled. "I swear to God, if you hurt a hair on this child's head, I will be your last sight!" He snapped before turning his gaze back to his brother, who got up and looked at the child with disdain and hatred. "Oh, but brother, you see that little wretch you bought is the daughter of a Vaewolf that escaped my grasp; I was only able to execute the wretch's father, so if you'd just let me finish my job." Reed grinned maniacally at Elwin and Maliki before lurching forward and throwing a few punches at his brother, to which he quickly moved and countered him, kicking him into a flower bush.

"Stay back!" Maliki hissed at Elwin, gently pushing her back towards Lazarus. The little girl seemed frightened and looked at Lazarus with wide eyes, fear evident in her eyes. "L-Lazarus!" Elwin whimpered but was quickly ushered inside by Maliki before he went back to fighting his brother.

Ordan
Road to Custos Villa
Ordan's mind continued to reel with the information Clover had dumped on him. He had children already...children he hadn't known about or ever gotten to see. A child that had been put up for adoption and a child that...well he wasn't sure how it had been raised but could only hope both children had been raised well. The nerve of Clover! Wanting to put another man's child on him! Wanting money...to get back together...hiding two pregnancies from him though he had to admit the second wasn't her fault likely. He had been overseas when the second child...his daughter...had been born. That was...if Clover was not lying to him...and the sad thing was, he hadn't sensed her lying to him at all about either child. What if he went to jail for not paying child support for his daughter? Imagine dealing with a werewolf convict? His hands clenched the steering wheel as he drove at high speeds through the rural roads out of town, the alpha only slowing when he came across curves.

It wasn't with any relief when he drove into the private hidden drive and up to the house, his good eye blurry from tears and he could only imagine what his bad eye was like. How the hell was he going to explain this to his pack? Did they really need to know? It was a private affair but if he would ever end up with Jaehwa and Eden then they deserved to know. After being lied to all his life by Clover...how could he possibly do the same to them? But he was lying already wasn't he? He was having doubts about taking the cure and remaining tied to Achilles. The others...the others had probably not had time to bond with their wolves or their dark side in the case of Adesina. He was taking their memories away...giving them new lives when the cure was said and done. When he killed the engine, the alpha looked in the rearview mirror, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel as he stared out the windshield at the sandy path leading down to the beach.

It doesn't matter. Once they find out that I had children...even if I didn't know about them...they'll not want to stay around.

"You don't know that."

Achilles voice was unexpected and the alpha shook his head. "I wouldn't want to be with someone like that if the position were reversed," spoke Ordan. "Having a child and not supporting it...not fighting for it."

"You didn't know that bitch lied to you twice about being pregnant. She should have tried to reach out before now,"
said Achilles. The wolf didn't say anything else as he let Ordan process such information. The alpha sighed and remained within the car for a short while longer before getting out.

"It doesn't matter. If she sues me for back child support, I could end up in jail."

"What is child support?"

"Something a parent, usually the father more often than not but sometimes the mother, has to pay for any children they father or believe they are the father of until the child turns eighteen."

"Why does the father lose out?"

"Hell if I know. That's just the way the courts work,"
said Ordan. The alpha didn't say anything more to his wolf half as he got out of the car and headed into the house, the alpha swiping at his eye, the eyepatch clenched in his fist as he made his way upstairs to his suite. Little did the alpha know, he would get another blow today and one that would determine the fate of his life.

Entering his suite, the alpha slammed the door and headed to his bed, seeing his phone still lying there. Collapsing on his bed as he fixed his eyepatch again over his right eye, the alpha wolf grabbed his cell and saw a text from Zumitri. Thinking it was his friend answering him, Ordan eagerly opened the phone. Maybe they could discuss what testing to try next or up the dosage on the mixed wolfsbane/silver mixture.

Ordan
me
Zumitri is dead. My name is Avicenna. I'm the wolf of Xen, a teen Zumitri caught trying to steal from your home. I'm sorry about that, by the way, but that's beside the point. We...we don't know what to do. Zumitri took us in, he said he'd care for us, along with the other boy...but now he's gone.
me
Please help us.

His phone slipped from his hand to fall onto the blankets he was sitting on, the male alpha staring blankly down at the phone. He made no move to pick the phone up, his body becoming rigid as he tried to process the text. His house had been broken into by a...a werewolf? Zumitri...Zumitri had taken him and another boy in that was dead...with this kid...Xen or Avicenna or whoever he was...had tried stealing from his house and pack? Zumitri...his only friend left...his friend that had helped him when he had come to Ithawell, had helped him with healing and getting Achilles to relinquish control of Ordan...brought the former soldier back from the brink of insanity...was dead? This...this whelp was...was asking for him to...to help?

"No cure...no cure...gone...." His last tie with the human world and humanity was gone...dead...never to return. How was he supposed to find a cure for his pack when Zumitri was not here? The alpha's eye was blurring again...not from anger but from grief and guilt that ate at him now as he sat there rigidly, paying no mind to whatever was going on around him. With the last tie to his humanity gone and destroyed, the alpha wolf made a decision that would affect his fate and life from here on out. But the wolf picked up the phone anyway and began typing in a response, each letter sharp under his fingers as he jabbed at the screen. It was lucky it had a screen protector on it.

Zumitri
them
Zumitri is dead. My name is Avicenna. I'm the wolf of Xen, a teen Zumitri caught trying to steal from your home. I'm sorry about that, by the way, but that's beside the point. We...we don't know what to do. Zumitri took us in, he said he'd care for us, along with the other boy...but now he's gone.
them
Please help us.
me
Who killed my friend?

Pressing send the alpha threw the phone away from him as he moved suddenly from the bed, nearly buckling as a wave of dizziness washed over him. The alpha ripped off the eyepatch and began to shift, the wolf's clothes falling to tatters at his feet, his injured eye straining with the intense pain of his body changing. At this moment, the alpha didn't give a damn for his eye or if he got a response back, Ordan letting out an angry scream that changed into a guttural and powerful howl as he leapt over the balcony wall. Giving Achilles full control, the wolf gladly took over as he then moved off away from the villa.

Kipsy Kipsy (xen, mentioned jaehwa) Eliruz Eliruz (mentioned eden), rest of pack mentioned briefly in thoughts

Lazarus
Mikaelson Garden
Lazarus's eyes snapped to the garden gate opening and closing sharply, a low growl leaving the dhamphir as he straightened to his feet. A vampire...he could tell by the stench of it and the way it carried itself showed it was noble blood. Was this little cousin's master? No....it looked different he thought but he couldn't be sure. He had been staring only at Elwin in the auction hall and as she had been whisked away. His aura was unpleasant to say the least. The vampire sneered at them both, Lazarus's eyes narrowing as he heard the vampire address Elwin on her species. Of course the vampire would know of the race of his slave. "It's my job to be here for little cousin," growled Lazarus. When Elwin was snatched up by her jaw and screamed for the man to let go of her, Lazarus's eyes became red and stayed that way as his fangs snapped into place, though not as impressive as a vampire's they were still sharp enough to do the job. Just one thing the cousins had in common though the vaewolf's fangs were longer and could curve down over their chins if needed. Glancing at Elwin before she was snatched up, he caught the glimpse of her own fangs and lips drawn back in a snarl until another vampire appeared before them, the dhamphir flicking his gaze from vampire to vampire.

Lazarus glanced between the two vampires...okay which one was little cousin's master? The one vampire who had grabbed Elwin was sent crashing into a fence post and fell to the ground, though was quick to get up, Elwin being held within the new vampire's grasp before being set down near him as the vampire turned to him and threatened him. His eyes flashed and narrowed as he heard the one vampire that had at first grabbed Elwin speaking of killing a vaewolf that apparently was the girl's father. So...so this was the bastard that had killed Nomvula's mate? He was still alive and well? Now he wanted to finish the job? But how...how did they know each other? Lazarus was confused but he looked at Elwin who was terrified. His aura flared, a thing among dhamphir when they were feeling heightened emotions or were threatened. The answer soon came as the vampire that had apparently killed Elwin's father spoke of them being brothers, causing a feral growl to rise in Lazarus's throat. "You're the one who knowingly enslaved the child," he growled at Maliki. Did this other vampire have something to do with Elwin's father's death? "I'd never hurt this child," he grumbled to himself as the child was pushed towards him. Lazarus turned his gaze onto Elwin and reached for her, intending to grab the child and leave. They were seen as monsters but the cousins' didn't try to kill or hurt each other. They didn't even engage in sexual relationships or sire children with each other out of mutual respect, but one would never know that unless they were a vaewolf or dhamphir...an outcast cousin.

Eliruz Eliruz (Reed, Maliki & Elwin)

Maliki Reed Elwin| Lichen Rogue Celestial Order| Vampire Vampire Vaewolf
Mikaelson Garden
Interaction: Maliki, Reed, Elwin, Lazarus ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Elwin cried out for Lazarus but was set inside the house, trying to find some way to get back out to him without getting hurt. Shifting quickly, she darted out and whimpered as she neared the Dhamphir, the vaewolf's golden hues filled with fear. She heard a loud grunt and whipped around, her fur bristling, ears snapping back, and ivories bared, a loud snarl leaving her jowls. Maliki had Reed pinned and looked for some way to stake his brother, but couldn't get his hands on anything quick enough and was thrown off abruptly. Reed snarled at his brother and his eyes snapped towards the vaewolf, a sneer leaving his lips. "Come here, you little mutt, so you can join your pathetic father!" The vampire began striding forward, his fangs snapping out and passing his lips. Maliki shook his head and got up, glancing at Elwin; why couldn't the damned child stay inside? Did this so-called Lazarus have something to do with her? Focusing on protecting Elwin, Maliki growled viciously and grabbed a sharp shard of fence that broke when Reed slammed into it. Running forward, Maliki kicked Reed's feet from out from underneath him and drove the shard into his chest.

Maliki snarled and twisted the shard, Reed's eyes wide and his body jerking in pain. A strained snarl left his lips as he glared up at his older brother. "You're a traitor for housing such a vile beast, brother!" Reed spat, blood beginning to spill from his chest. "Do not ever call Elwin a vile beast, ever again! You've brought shame onto our family and killed innocent people! I relinquish your title as a Mikaelson and as a brother of mine!," Maliki bit back and drove the wooden shard deeper. His brother began to cough, which turned into a fit before his body went still; Maliki let out a heavy breath and let his muscles relax.

Elwin whimpered and pressed into Lazarus' legs before glancing at the fight, the sight surprising her; why did Maliki kill his own kin to save her?

Silvan|Celestial Order|Dhamphir
Safe House in Hawaii
Interactions: Vlad ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

The laboratory was quiet, the only sound being the quiet inhale and exhale of Silvan. His hazel hues were trained solely on the substance infront of him, a substance that was impenetrable but could be retracted easily. The Dhamphir was working on a way to give Vaewolves who've been defanged and declawed a new set of retractable fangs, but the compounds were very complex to combine and get just right. Moving his hands away from the sample, the male began writing down a few notes about how the substance responded to a Vaewolf's body temperature, which was simulated by a flame set at a certain temperature. After jotting down a few more words, Silvan snagged his phone from the desk and began typing in the mysterious number he had received from a fellow Dhamphir working along side him.

To: Unknown Number​
Hello, I really hope I am not bothering you but is this Vladimir Mortem? I have some things I would like to talk to. My name is Silvan Sorel, and I've been working on some new technology that could change things. If not, please disregard this message and delete it!​

After pressing send, he awaited an answer, eager to see if this was the famous Vladimir Mortem.

Ezra H. Hastings
Interaction: Eden Eliruz Eliruz

He couldn’t bring himself to react, as she stepped past him and inside the room his green eyes followed her. He knew there was truth when she stated they were married once, because he could feel that internal pull or yank towards her. He could feel some form of compulsion and impulsive desire to follow along her side, even be in the same room. It was coming at him quickly, he hadn’t really felt it strongly since he was in the shock of it all when fighting, so it made sense he was feeling the tension build as long as his own impulsive desires to be by her side. He however settled for closing the door after she stepped in, hands clasped together as she explained she would answer questions he had.

Do you know how my mother died?” he asked softly, it was itching at him. He had gone to Hawaii looking for the woman but found her grave instead, and he wanted to hear the side of someone close to him about it, but he ended up shaking his head. “No, what happened? We were married and now, now we aren’t. Did I actually do it?” he mumbled. He had begun asking questions, his next pertaining to the male who had declared her his, until she spoke about not being his mate. Selfishly he was happy, his heart thundering eagerly as Elias slowly stirred in the back of his head to observe.

He is that cocky! We have time, time to make it right and make her ours before—“ and with a sudden snap Elias was grumbling muffled as Ezra listened quietly. She liked him. As he thought it over, the male brought his hand up to scratch at his head cautiously. “Don’t block me out! If we make amends, fix your mistake, she will be ours. That is so much better than leaving us alone without her—I don’t think I could have kept up with the friend act. We have to be honest, we are a threat and would have been targeted if they were mated,” Elias rattled off annoyingly.

I don’t understand, how could I hurt someone I love—that doesn’t seem like...was I a monster before Elias?” he murmured, a little distracted with Elias chattering away fully awake now with the promising news. Elias was quite eager for answers now fully on board with finding the mistake and correcting it. He was so excited that he was ignorant of the insult towards himself, Ezra being able to get away with it. “Tell me about you...where did we have our first—no, I should know that wasn’t me..” he was starting to get frustrated, his mind everywhere and quickly sitting down on the bed he was left uncertain.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back