• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Walking away down the halls of the facility he uses the casual secret exit paths to go outside. He didn't want or care for vehicular transportation as despite the speed it is a very liable object to destruction and a waste of resources, besides if he really wanted he could go and just go as fast as a vampire if he wanted for a short duration. Upon the arrival of the destination he waits at the coordinates but it seems empty upon his vision but his sixth sense is telling him that there are many enemies nearby in he woods, facing the location he suspected he pulled out his gun and machete and looks intently at the woods to find a target.. they must be hiding

Ordan
Custos Villa Gardens
Ordan
them
Ordan? Is this Ordan Hawthorn's number?
me
Clover?
them
Yes. ... It's Clover Bones. So you're Ordan?
me
Yes Clover. It's Ordan. Why do you have my number? Why are you contacting me now? You think you have that right to contact me after leaving me all those years ago?
them
Don't be like that Ordan. I want to see you.

See him? Why? Why was she coming into his life now and bringing up the hurt and anger again that he had tried unsuccessfully to bury all these years? He looked at the message, fingers hovering over the keyboard before sighing and typing something, then pressing send.

Clover
them
me
Clover?
them
me
Yes Clover. It's Ordan. Why do you have my number? Why are you contacting me now? You think you have that right to contact me after leaving me all those years ago?
them
me
How do you expect me not to be like what Clover? Angry? Hurt? Confused with you suddenly contacting me out of the blue. Please, tell me how i am supposed to feel? You don't have that right to contact me! Not after what you did to me!

"Are you going to see her?"

"I don't know. You...her...this is all messed up right now."

Ordan
them
me
Clover?
them
me
them
me
How do you expect me not to be like what Clover? Angry? Hurt? Confused with you suddenly contacting me out of the blue. Please, tell me how i am supposed to feel? You don't have that right to contact me! Not after what you did to me!
them
Ordan come on. We can talk this out. Just give me a chance love.

Ordan stared down at the latest message, dropping his phone and getting to his feet, the male alpha beginning to pace back and forth. "Well, if our mothers don't get with us, we can take her back."

Ordan stopped, a low growl coming from the man. "Nice to know you're so eager for sex that you would throw them away."

"But you're the one who said you would rather not be in a relationship with them because you're a coward and scared,"
said Achilles.

"I am not a coward!"

"Please. If you weren't a coward, you would assert your dominance over the mothers and make them be with us. Or let me do it for you. Mother's wolf seems to appreciate my idea. We're wolves...we don't need relationships...just mothers to make puppies. Love doesn't matter."

"You have a lot to learn about how relationships work Achilles. I am not forcing Jaehwa or Eden to accept this...accept us."

Clover
them
me
Clover?
them
me
them
me
them
me
Where are you Clover? I'm on vacation right now in HI.

"So we're going? What if our mothers refuse to be with us?"

"Yes. If they don't want to be with us...and for the love of God Achilles, Jaehwa is M A L E!"

"So one mother has a penis?"

"I...Yes. If they are happier without us, then we'll just let them be. If they don't get into relationships with us, it will be better for them. It won't be so hard taking their memories away."

"But then we'll be swamped with all those memories."

"We'll bury them beneath the sand and the ocean...within the trees of the forest and jungle within our mind. Their happiness and this cure is the most important thing right now."

Ordan
them
me
Clover?
them
me
them
me
them
me
them
Oh you're in HI? I am too!

Of course she is. What are the bloody odds she's on the same island as us?

Ordan
them
me
Clover?
them
me
them
me
them
me
them
Oh you're in HI? I am too! On Kauai!

Achilles began laughing as Ordan closed his eye. Of course she is.

Clover
them
me
Clover?
them
me
them
me
them
me
them
me
How amazing. Where are you located? I'll come see you and see what you have to say.

Ordan
them
me
Clover?
them
me
them
me
them
me
them
me
How amazing. Where are you located? I'll come see you and see what you have to say.
them
Tahiti Nui.

Clover
them
me
Clover?
them
me
them
me
them
me
them
me
them
Tahiti Nui.
me
Alright. I'll be there.

Ordan set his phone down and closed it, carrying it back into his house and heading upstairs to his suite, dropping the phone on the bed. The alpha then grabbed the keys and walked back downstairs, heading out the door. "I'm going for a drive. Adesina, you're in charge," Ordan said before heading towards the car and getting in, drove off without another word to his pack.

Mentioned: Eliruz Eliruz (Adesina, Eden) Kipsy Kipsy (jahewa)-mainly in thoughts

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: Ember Lenny2000 Lenny2000

They had arrived at the Villa, his blue eyes glancing around after she had got onto her own two feet. Opening the door, he stepped inside the villa foyer, he had taken Ember back the day before until they went out again for the second day at vacation. He wasn’t sure how the rooms were set up so he just got one of the rooms towards the master bedroom, one of the suites though his was a bit smaller than the usual ones. He didn’t really care but it was big enough to occupy the pair of them when they couldn’t sleep, Larkin quite enjoyed looking out the window in the room. “Once we get inside it’ll go away, the burn will heal after you rest,” he advised. Looking around for any of his pack mates, and when she held his arm he leaned over and kissed her forehead. “Come on,” he mused starting to lead the way towards their room on the vacation.​

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Interactions: Jae ( Kipsy Kipsy )

Eden listened to Jae, her brow furrowing in confusion; would he really do that for her? Even if she was torn between Ezra and Ordan? She shook her head quickly and turned her body fully to face his. "Then how are you going to be happy, Jae? It's not like we could share-" Her words came to a stop as the thought crossed her mind, her eyes flickering towards the male. A sigh left her lips as she lifted a hand to her hair; the idea sounded silly, like sharing a toy. Eden groaned and flopped back against the hot sand. "I mean, concubines have to share their mate. But the thought of that..it makes me sick to my stomach. And having children? I..I don't know if I could do that again after what happened with Ezra.." Her voice fell to a whisper as she rested a hand on her stomach, a scar running across her flattened belly.

"I..I actually haven't told Ordan about this, but um.." Getting a bit emotional, Eden sat up and wiped away some tears with a shaky hand. "Ezra and I tried for a child after three years and it..I miscarried and they had to get her out.." She whispered, her eyes set on the sea, the clear mass lapping at the sandy shore. "I don't know what to do at this point; I don't want you to be unhappy because of me, so please, just go for it. Ordan, even though he can be a dick, deserves happiness too. Seeing you and him happy is enough for myself to be happy; and..if you suggest sharing, I will reach over there and swat you." The female tried desperately to make a joke, though she knew it could work; at this point, though, she was completely at a loss of what to do.

Once Ezra understood his ranking and went off to find his room, Adesina groaned and leaned against the counter; so much drama for one small pack. Looking up, she found Ordan quickly rushing around, grabbing his keys, and announcing he was going on a drive. "But you shouldn't be driving-..Alright, but be safe!" She yelled as he walked out to his car. She shook her head and turned to Silvia, a smile on her lips. "Now, we can discuss last night."

Ember growls lightly as she nips Larkin's arms lightly . It was a tiny cute growl as she can't wait to be alone with him, clinging onto him she felt relieved as when she rests she will be healed up. " g-good... " she let's go of his arm and giggles at his affection as she grabs a pamphlet of the resort and then soon after joins him " I knew it ! A indoor pool!! " she squealed and showed it to him almost to his face as she walks beside him.

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Adesina Eliruz Eliruz

The whole thing had ended with Adesina vocalizing Ezra’s new ranking, and him leaving. The shoulder length haired woman sighed, she had remained quiet as Ezra spoke of going to a room available. That left her with Adesina, until Ordan stormed in and then back out. “Hey! You shouldn’t be—“ grunting as he ignored her statement and charged outside to go for a drive, Silvia glared at the door. Something occurred to her, if her patient didn’t listen or take her medicinal advice she shouldn’t have to heal them! It’s been settled, they don’t listen she will let them die.

That’s more like it,” Isabella chirped, “also that leaves us with Adesina! Quick we have to do what I said we should have last night! It’s our chance, we embarrassed ourselves last night and with that fight, we have to prove our—“ Silvia brutally cut Isabella out, though it seemed someone else wanted to discuss what happened. Adesina broached speaking of last night, and even the mentioning of ‘last night’ hadn’t Silvia’s cheeks burning from embarrassment.

Last night—I, uh, what? What do you remember?” she coughed, she did have a faint shy smile before she covered her mouth with her hand, her other hand attempting to cover her blushing cheeks. Adesina had that way of distracting her, and causing her to go off the rails. “I, um, shifted. We had fun...” she crawled out behind her hand, muffled slightly before she brought it down.

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: Ember Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Bringing his hues down to Ember, he shook his head out of amusement. She had nipped at his arm, and he brought his hand up to brush a few loose strands out of her face before she found out about the pool. “There is one outside too,” he informed, pointing towards the windows they passed, the Villa was nice with a private beach as Blake had bought them for some time. Everyone had a room too, he believed. “There are some gardens, and there are places we can go out night too when you start feeling better,” he concluded as he placed a hand in his pocket. As he strolled along the male observed the living room and kitchen as they walked pass before ending up at their shared room. He opened he door for Ember to walk through first, and having had spent sometime there the previous day, the sheets and bed had been made by his own hands so they were the best.​

Ordan
Tahiti Nui
Ordan managed to keep himself on the road as he drove. The alpha had done his best the evening or so before to track potential watering holes if the intoxicating variety. He ignored Achilles as he tried to process the feelings Clover had brought up from the void in his mind. The male alpha rumbled to himself as he drove, pulling into the parking lot after an hour drive and got out, shitting the door and locking it. Heading into the bar, he was greeted by a local band against one wall, multiple tables and chairs, a long counter with bar chairs. He looked around for Clover, the woman spotting him and waving from a table in a corner. “Ordan!”

“Clover. You look...well,” said Ordan in a strained voice as he approached, the woman standing and hugging him. Ordan tensed at the embrace, not returning it. He waited for her to sit down before taking a seat across from her. “Why are you here?”

“Vacation. I didn’t expect to see you here.”

“Likewise.”

At one point he might have been happy to see her but now...now that he had processed it and cut her out of his life...he wasn’t sure it had been a smart idea to come. She brought him no happiness or joy, no feelings but for the simmering anger and hurt he was feeling again after so long. “Why do you want to see me?”

Maliki|Future Lichen|Vampire
Interactions Auctioneer ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ), Hanah ( Veltsu VI Veltsu VI )

The day had started off sourly with Silas and Eva being all close and a bit more than friendly, which really bugged Maliki but what could he really do at this point? She was well past her age of maturation, so he'd just let it take its course but needed a way to get out. So, instead of staying inside and moping, the older vampire drove to the nearest blood slave auction house. It seemed normal on the outside, but when inside, Maliki could definitely tell there were some higher ranking families there; they must've had some pretty good rarities if they attracted so many nobles. He sucked in a breath and adjusted his button up, making his way over to a table and keeping his cash within his pocket. The male had brought a..large amount of money to make sure he got the slaves he thought he could help.

Keeping his eyes forward, he spotted the Auctioneer and from there, they began bringing out the lower priced slaves and would build up from there. None of them really caught his eye until it got to a small female who looked absolutely terrified and seemed malnourished.

Hanah Solo/Slave
Hawaii Auction hall
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Eliruz Eliruz

After eating Hanah pushed bowl back where she had taked it and crawled back to her corner. There she sitted until man came to pick up slaves and ordered her too get up and get out from cell, as she had dozed off bit, she was just pulled out and forced to walk up and to stage with other slaves. She was terrifield from being at stage it helped bit that she still was with other slaves, but not much. It didn't help that she didn't wear shoes and her feets hurted from walking at cement floor in holding cells. She didn't have courage to look around and just tried to make herself vanish middle of line of slaves.​

Auctioneer
Hawaiian Auction House
The Hawaiian Auction House was located on the island of Kauai for security reasons and the only one within the Hawaiian Islands, thus being quite large, servicing many in the Pacific and the entire state of Hawaii's few vampires and werewolves. There were a few vaewolves and dhamphirs that were scattered throughout Hawaii and the Pacific as well that thrived within the islands, whether as citizens or, in the case of the vaewolves, as slaves for higher ranked vampires and humans, either trapped in wolf form or human form with their fangs removed like one did to cobras that were captured in India as well as the vaewolves' being declawed like cats after being made to turn into their wolf forms to render them helpless and compliant. A vaewolf without claws or fangs was utterly helpless and unable to defend itself. Unlike the auction house in Ithawell, auctions here happened twice a year, once in winter and once in spring. The one in spring had been moved up from the spring equinox due to word of several visitors from the mainland, rogues and packs, coming to get exotic specimens. It was only a few days before the scheduled date so it didn't matter, there were plenty within the islands or visiting in preparation for the auction in a few days.

As the nobles gathered within the auction hall and took seats, the lower priced slaves were brought up on stage and lined up in rows. "Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to the spring auction. Today we have a host of human and vaewolf slaves for auction though the vaewolves will not be sold until much later. Before you are common blood slaves, those having blood types of O+, B+, and A+. For now, the starting price on this slave," he pulled out a red haired scottish beauty, "is $10 with O+ blood. Do I have ten dollars?"

The bidding began, the prices not at all that high for the slaves until he got to one slave he had imported from the mainland. An hour and a half passed but it would continue for much longer as there were plenty of slaves still for sale. Moving to her, he yanked her head up so the bidders could see her. "This slave was imported from the mainland and has A+ blood. She is also a virgin, making her body sweeter as well as her blood. Starting price for this one is $500 due to the virginity factor...otherwise she wouldn't be worth much." There were laughs in the crowd from the people bidding. Somewhere in the back, screams and crying could be heard but the auctioneer continued his business.

Eliruz Eliruz (Maliki) Veltsu VI Veltsu VI (Hanah)

Maliki|Lichen|Vampire
Interactions: Hanah ( Veltsu VI Veltsu VI ) Auctioneer ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

The noble Mikaelson sighed heavily, sipping on the refreshment provided by a slave. Lifting his eyes, he found the auctioneer starting off with a beautiful redheaded Scottish. He remained silent and just watched, his brown optics surveying the few slaves they had coming out onto stage. As the redhead was brought up, his eyes narrowed as the man said she was a virgin; quite pricey for a virgin, but this girl seemed frightened. His stomach churned slightly at the screams from the back of the stage; he always hated these places, but he wanted to provide help for them, seeing how they were treated so horribly Quickly raising his hand, he offered a higher price.

"$750!"

He spoke, confidence in his voice, but soon enough there was another bid from a woman across the room. "800!" Shaking his head, he lifted his hand once more and called out an even higher number, which caused the whole room to light up with murmurs. "1,500!" He knew anyone who went above his bid would be a fool, though he did look like one himself. His eyes were now settled on the frightened slave, his eyes filled with calmness and a coolness many of the nobles lacked.

Adesina|Custos|Vampire
Interactions: Silvia ( Shaded Shaded )

Adesina chuckled, amused by Silvia's shy actions; it only made the healer look even more adorable to the Alpha. Leaning against the counter and crossing her arms across her chest, the redhead smiled warmly and teasingly. "I couldn't tell if it was you or your wolf, but you admitted your feelings for me, Sil. Then she dared you apparently to kiss me, but you shifted and ran off after Eden." She explained, bringing a hand up to her lips to conceal a laugh. Silvia's wolf was something else, very confident and eager to share her feelings to the vampire. Adesina did find it odd, though, because their species are supposed to absolutely despise eachother; the world worked in weird ways.

"Now, before you run away like you did last night, I'd like for you to know my thoughts and feelings on the matter." The female eyed Silvia, her hand slowly moving back down to her own arm, crossing over her chest once more.

Last edited:
Ordan
Tahiti Nui
"Do you want something to drink? Still drinking that scotch and vodka on the rocks?"

"You're skirting everything but yes...though nowadays I've been drinking stronger stuff," said Ordan with a nod.

Clover called a waiter over and ordered a Bloody Mary with a Martini before looking at Ordan. "Single Malt Whiskey with Death in the Afternoon and a couple Mimosas," said Ordan.

"Daring are we?"

"Still not explaining why you are here Clover or why you wanted to see me," said Ordan.

The waiter left and Ordan settled back in his chair, placing a hand on the table which Clover took. Ordan glanced down at his ex's hand on his own before raising a brow at her. "What happened to your eye?"

Ordan blinked slowly. He could smell the concern and see it on her face as she stared at it. "I got injured in a fight," said Ordan. "It hasn't had time to heal yet but it was a recent one." The wolf couldn't and wasn't going to tell her how he was a monster. "Clover..." he growled out, his eye narrowing. She always did this....skirting around something big that she wanted to discuss. She didn't seem to notice his growl which was a relief as he wasn't sure how he would explain it to her. He did not expect her next words.

"I want to give us another chance. Spend time with you again."

Auctioneer
Hawaiian Auction House
Releasing the girl's hair, the auctioneer watched as a noble bid on the woman at a higher price before a woman across the room bid on the higher price. His eyes went to the man again as he bid an even higher price which had the auctioneer's eyes shining with glee. That was quite a price...double the starting bid for the girl. "Sold," he said. "You can pick up the geyser when upon payment at the end of the auction. Now this next item..." As he moved to a boy beside the girl, guards stepping forward to take the slave bid on into the back with some other slaves where she would be dressed and washed before she would be shackled. The auction would continue for several hours as more and more slaves were brought out from the medium types to the rare types to the vaewolves being the last. Everyone could stay and continue bidding which would mean more money for the auctioneer.

Eliruz Eliruz (Maliki) Veltsu VI Veltsu VI (Hanah)

Hanah Solo/Slave
Hawaii Auction hall
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Eliruz Eliruz

Hanah looked to her side as slave after slave where taked next to her to up front until was her turn. She cried from pain as Auctioneer yanked her hair so her face was up towards people. Her eyes where full of tears and she just wanted to get away from front of people, but she was too terrifield from noices she heard to move. She didn't listen about biding and was just relieved when she was taked away. Her relief feeling vanished fastly as her clothes where teared off her and throwed in to incinerator, then she was taked in communal showers and forced to wash herself with other slaves, guards watching that male slaves didn't touch to females.

After wash she was gived pink short sleeved hoodie and sweatpants with pink sneakers, before she was sended to where her buyer would be waiting.​

Last edited:
Silvia A. Brandt

Casually flicking her eyes around, Silvia rubbed her hands together as Adesina moved towards the counter. Watching her movements behind shielded green hues, the red head had caught her attention. Her cheeks were tinted, rosy tones flashing as she cupped her cheeks with her hands to feel how warm they were—it was hot and she was already starting to squirm under the intrusive gaze of Adesina. Silvia nearly died, hearing Adesina broach something she obviously couldn’t remember. “Oh, oh!” she hummer while panic flared in her. “You ratted me out?! Why would you tell her the first thing that came to mind? Aren’t you supposed to be my inner self—“

Don’t snip at me. And I am, I just stated our strongest emotion, you weren’t any help and so I tossed us in the right direction,” Isabella replied gruffly, “besides I didn’t say anything too embarras—well I did say...” shutting her out, Silvia flicked her panicked gaze towards Adesina, and as the aloha mentioned something about mentioning her own feelings. Now that was always a tell tale to rejection, Silvia didn’t even know what she had confessed though she guessed it was how she felt when walking alongside her, and that frustrated Silvia because that wasn’t supposed to come out.

I get it. You don’t feel the same, you want me to back off—things like that, yeah? That’s usually what talks like these mean...” she murmured briefly. Silvia downcasted her gaze, hand reaching up to scratch at her locks of dyed blonde hair. “Look, I get it, whatever I said, it made you uncomfortable or—or, I don’t know how to apologize,” she muttered softly, she couldn’t exactly get the information out of Isabella, if she could strangle her wolf she would just to figure out what she revealed, though she had a hunch as to what it had been.​

Adesina|Custos|Vampire

Thinking that Silvia was gonna get her feelings, she was about to speak but Silvia began nervously talking about how she understood that Adesina didn't feel the same way and didn't know how to apologize. Her eyes widened and she lifted a hand to stop the Healer. How could she even think that? Slowly, she stepped forward and with confidence, the Alpha grabbed Silvia's chin and tilted her chin up. "You talk too much," Adesina grumbled before pressing her lips against Silvia's to keep her quiet, her eyes closing. After a few moments, the female pulled back and cracked a smile. "Now, if I can share my feelings and thought," she chuckled, lifting her other hand to the other female's cheek.

"I like you a lot, even if we are of different kinds. I don't really care if it's against the rules, that won't really stop me, if I'm honest. I've always thought you were beautiful and caring; you always want to help people, event he most stubborn. You're such an amazing person, even after everything that's happened, so no, don't you dare think you made me uncomfortable; in fact, it was quite amusing seeing you sputter with nervousness."

Maliki|Lichen|Vampire
Interactions: Hanah ( Veltsu VI Veltsu VI ), Auctioneer ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Maliki waited for the rest of the auction to get over with, finding Vaewolf slaves on stage. His eyes narrowed once more and he quickly bid for a small girl who looked horrified and way too young to be in the trade; the poor girl had a muzzle and power-restraining collar on. Once the Auctioneer said that she was sold to Maliki, the auction was finalized. Pushing himself from the chair, he weaved through the large crowd of supernaturals and made his way back into the backstage area. Spotting the Auctioneer, he quickly grabbed out his money and handed it to the Auctioneer with no further comments. Spotting the bright red head, the male made his way over and inspected her, furrowing his brow and sighing softly. "My name is Maliki, but you can call me Mal if you prefer." Awaiting the arrival of the small Vaewolf, he looked around, finding many women and men screaming for help.

Finally, the small girl scrambled away from the guard that was escorting her, a sick grin on his lips. A low growl left Maliki's lips and he quickly moved forward, gently guiding the little Vaewolf to the meeting area with the redhead. There was still a muzzle and collar around her neck, but she was cleaned up and put into somewhat decent clothing. "Hello there, little one, my name is Maliki; I'll be taking you and this kind woman home today." He smiled warmly to both before leading them out towards his car, the little girl whimpering and fidgeting with her muzzle.

Last edited:
Silvia A. Brandt

Flashing her eyes downwards, her blue eyes flickering between a few sets of emotions as her head swam with Isabella’s thoughts and responses. The new presence was dominating most of her thoughts and actions, Silvia had to often fight with Isabella, the werewolf fighting with the wolf half of herself was ironic considering the situation she found herself in. “You made her upset! Now she won’t accept us—we are already different from her, and now we look weak and as if we are a sniveling mutt! I—“ with Adesina’s reaction, and comment, both Silvia and wolf were thrown off by the sudden kiss.

Silvia by that point had found herself jostled back, Isabella pushing through with glowing brown optics flickering between blue and brown until they had pulled apart. She could feel her chest rumble as Isabella purred mentally, agreeing with the words that Adesina murmured. Bringing her shifting gaze up to the paled and freckled woman, Silvia grinned. Her blue and brown eyes gazed up towards the fiery red head, leaning into her hand as she cupped her face. “Thank you,” she murmured softly, bringing her own hands up to brush her fingertips hesitantly over her cheeks. Her wolf was giving her a boost of confidence, plus the words Adesina spoke nearly made her cheeks heat up before she did anything again. Silvia, more likely Isabella, reached up and kissed Adesina deeply.​

Hanah Solo/Slave
Hawaii Auction hall
Eliruz Eliruz

Hanah didn't look to man who talked to her, and was looking ground front of her feets, like her foster father had teached her to do when men talks to her. She standed still as man left her to pickup small girl who had collar and muzzle. Hanah had slave collar and her hands were binded from wrists to elbows at behind her back. As they were leaded to man's car, Hanah looked to little girl, sadly, she felt bit that she wanted to protect her, but she didn't know how.​

Auctioneer
Hawaiian Auction House
The noble who had bought the virgin slave stuck around until the end, purchasing one of the vaewolf slaves and a child one at that. This prompted a few growls from the dhamphir and vaewolves in the audience at seeing one of their own or their cousin in case of the dhamphirs being sold off like a common mutt. Unfortunately for them, they could not return to the mainland, these descendants of those that had fled the war waged on them by the humans, werewolves and vampires of the past, lest they be hunted down. This was also the easiest way to get blood slaves for them. The Auctioneer took the money and as the last slave was sold, the auction was closed down.

Mentioned: @Elriuz (Maliki) Veltsu VI Veltsu VI (Hanah

Last edited:
Adesina|Custos|Vampire

Adesina purred in delight and opened her green eyes to see Silvia's eyes shifting colors, obvious that her wolf and human side were both in control in sync. As the female's fingertips brushed across her cool skin, the Alpha smiled affectionately and allowed her thumb to caress Silvia's gentle cheek. "I should be thanking you; I didn't have the guts to say it until I knew for sure you felt the same way." Sina admitted quietly and leaned down into the healer's kiss, her own dark side beginning to surface, which she began fighting against internally. A hand slid down Silvia's back to the small of her back, pressing the wolf closer and the other sliding into her blonde locks. The kiss was passionate and deep but gentle, her fingers carefully combing through; through the kiss, Adesina could feel her heart beginning to race, her sun burnt skin sensitive underneath Silvia's touch.

Maliki|Lichen|Custos
Interactions: Hanah ( Veltsu VI Veltsu VI ), Elwin (Eliruz)

Not getting any kind of communication out of either of them, he sighed heavily and stopped Hanah, carefully untying her restraints. "Listen, I am trying to help you both; I am not going to hurt either of you, but I need you to understand something. I will say this once, and only once: I am different than other..Masters. I will allow you freedom to roam, to have a cellular device if you so wish, to even go shopping for clothes but there are rules and you must follow them." He spoke gently and finally dropped the restraints from Hanah before moving to the little Vaewolf, removing her muzzle and her collar. The little girl stared up at the man with bewilderment but rubbed her neck thankfully. Maliki carefully lifted the little girl and smiled at her, helping her into the car. Once she was buckled in, he closed the door and blurred around to the other side where Hanah was. "I will discuss the rules after we get food and go shopping later on, alright?" He offered a hand to help the woman into the car, helping her buckle up and closing the door. Once everyone was buckled in, he locked the doors and turned on child proof mode before backing out of the parking lot.

"I know you're confused, but please trust me; I want to help you two."

Silvia A. Brandt

She couldn’t tell if Adesina heard, but Silvia most certainly did. Her heart thundered aggressively, her eyes having closed, she wasn’t able to really calm herself down. Having been caught up in the kiss she had started, and with Adesina’s roaming movements she couldn’t help but shiver at the touch along her back. Her features molded gently, her heart still racing even after the passion turned into a gentle moment. Pulling away, Silvia looked up at the taller woman, her cheeks were beyond dark red, the color sparking on her cheeks. When she felt her fingers in her hair, she grinned, after pulling away and looking up towards the vampire alpha.

Why did you stop? Way to ruin all the fun!” Isabella whined, “invite her out! Wait, no, the sun is harsh for her. Ask her to go out during the night, yeah! Night swimming? Maybe actual swimming, I liked running though—can we do more running? I like running, let’s run with her!” Silvia was quite appreciative that Adesina couldn’t hear the over eager and confident wolf who wouldn’t stop talking. “I’m excited, even if we haven’t asked her yet, you are asking her right? You have to,” Isabella huffed.

Tilting her head up, she quickly gave another kiss, before leaning back away. She had remained close with Adesina, hooking her own arms up around Adesina’s neck. She couldn’t help but hold her breath, flickering eyes glancing over Adesina’s freckled face. “We should do something! Something fun,” she advised, raising a dark brow curiously. Tilting her head, her locks of blonde pale hair fell to the side as she grinned up at Adesina. The thought of the vampire was enough to catch her attention, and she remained giddy and excited. She would take Isabella’s lead, ask Adesina to do something later, maybe actually get to relax with her—though she was relaxing currently, she was just too excited.​

Jaehwa
Location: Beach | Interacting: Eden ( Eliruz Eliruz ) | Still 'fighting' over: Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

"She's got a point. You won't be happy if you're stuck like this for much longer. The sooner you confess, the easier it'll be to move from there. We're not gonna get anywhere at this rate," Tarquin grumbled before scoffing loudly. "And she's damn right we won't share. Right?" In actuality, Jaehwa was seriously considering saying that they could. He was seeing no other ways out of this that wouldn't make him depressed or guilty. If there was always the option for Eden, then he could allow himself to, well, tell Ordan how he felt. It wouldn't limit Eden in any way if she wanted to try in the future after talking with her ex. "Oh come on..."

Instead of bringing up his opinion, however awkward it seemed in his mind, he chose to continue listening. He hadn't expected Eden to ever get so... personal with him. If his heart wasn't hurting for her before, it was now. "Eden, I'm so sorry," he said, shoulders slumping. "I didn't know that'd happened to you. I can't imagine what that must feel like." He couldn't even figure out how he'd feel if he lost Xiulan, and he'd just now taken her under his care. Sympathetic eyes scanned Eden's tear-stained face, unsure of how to comfort someone whose pain was indescribable.

Jaehwa allowed Eden to keep going. Briefly, he brought his arm up and held it hovering behind Eden's back awkwardly, wondering if he should really bring her into a side-hug or not. He couldn't keep his opinion to himself any longer, lest Tarquin never shut up, so, with a sigh, he pulled back, ready to evade any slapping that came his way. "But we could. Share, I mean. Not in the traditional sense, though. I'd stay with Ordan while you get things situated with Ezra. If you still love our alpha wolf after all that, then... we'll sort things out. You can always come in and sweep him off his feet if your feelings are still there. I just... I don't think I can do anything if it meant for sure blocking you off like that. So... isn't this the only way?"

"I'm not sharing."

"You don't get a say in this matter."

"..."

Lazarus Cross|Dhamphir|Deputy of Celestial Order
Hawaiian Auction House

How many attempts had this been at trying to find the girl? Ten? Twenty? No, probably more for he had been searching for the toddler ever since she had been taken. Dark brown eyes watched the auction take place, the dhamphir sipping on a glass of blood as he watched the auction take place, his eyes scanning and scenting the slaves. Humans. He didn't pay them any attention, the humans were not important in the scheme of things currently. It was the vaewolves, his cousins, that he was looking for. Rather, he was looking for one specific vaewolf...she would still be a child if she were alive but after years of searching, he wasn't sure how much longer that Nomvula could have hope of her child being alive.

Lazarus perked up and leaned forward when he saw the vaewolves being brought out. There were a few, not a lot. Maybe four or five altogether at this spring auction. Most seemed to be adolescents or adults and he felt pity for his cousins...they likely had their fangs and claws removed so they couldn't defend themselves or hunt. There was a child among one of them...his eyes caught sight of one wolf that was muzzled and collared with chains. When the child was sold, the auctioneer blurting out that the master was a vampire...Lazarus's eyes flashed red as he watched, his dark side begging to come out. Was it her...the toddler he had been searching desperately for or some other poor unfortunate creature? He could see a light gray silvery pelt on the pup and brown edged ears...Lazarus knew only one wolf like that but within the back of the room his surprise was hidden. Had he found her at last? But how was he to get the child from her vampire master? Should he even tell Nomvula and get the vaewolf's hopes up only to find them shattered?

Rising from his seat as he saw the buyers head into the back, he made his way outside, standing within the shadows of the building as he watched the people come out. When the child shifted at the man's request, he took a step closer to get a good look at the child. "Elwin...you're alive..." The dhamphir shook his head and watched as the man helped what smelled like a human into the car as well before driving off. Heading to his motorcycle, Lazarus put the helmet on and started the engine before driving off, heading in the opposite direcion once he had an idea of where the child was going. He needed to consult Vlad about this.

Mentioned: Eliruz Eliruz (elwin & Maliki)

Adesina|Custos|Vampire
Custos Villa Kitchen

Slowly, as Silvia pulled away, Adesina opened her eyes and gave a cheerful smile; she hadn't kissed anyone in years and it felt amazing. Stroking her hair with a gentle exhale, she nodded vigorously to the Healer's suggestion. "What do you have in mind, love?" She asked and moved her hand loosely to her hip, giving it a tight squeeze. Compared Silvia, Adesina was tall and had a bit more muscle on her, which pretty much stayed, seeing how her body never seemed to really change over the years of being a Vampire. Feeling arms loop around her neck, the vampire looked down at Silvia and chuckled softly before moving both hands down to her thighs and picking her up playfully. "We could go shopping, watch a movie, go swimming." Adesina rattled off many different options and set Silvia on the counter, a smirk on her lips.

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Custos Beach
Interactions: Jae ( Kipsy Kipsy )

Eden felt Jae's arm slide around her awkwardly and rest there, feeling the uncertainty radiating off the male. She offered a faint smile that held warmth in it's midst, though her eyes widened when he began suggesting that it could work and that they would find a way for everything to work if it came to sharing. Lifting her jade optics to meet Jae's, she furrowed her brow in confusion as she continued listening; he really..was going to share if she still held feelings for Ordan? Her heart swelled by his words and she sniffled quietly. "If it comes to that, we could try and work something out, yes; but I won't if it really hurts you. Of course, it'd be really odd to get used to." She murmured, looking down at her rings.

For the longest time, she was afraid of the person she gave her heart to would share feelings for someone else and this was her biggest problem; accepting that there can be more than one person, as she was experiencing at this point. She felt grateful for to have someone like Jae for a friend, her hand resting over his and squeezing gently. "When the time comes, if it does, you need to be honest if it's too much to handle. I will be honest as well," she inhaled, her gaze not leaving Jae's

Elwin|Future Celestial Order|Human Form
Car to Mikaelson Villa
Interactions: Hanah ( Veltsu VI Veltsu VI ), Lazarus ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ), Maliki

The young vaewolf whimpered, scrambling away from the guard that shoved her, her chains clinking against the stone floor beneath her feet. As the Vampire who bought her began speaking, she felt another presence and quickly looked around, stopping and staring towards Lazarus, her eyes glowing gently before she was taken away by her new master. She was put into the car after all restraints were taken off and thrown to the side, being buckled up by the vampire who seemed kind enough. Swallowing thickly, she looked out the window, her blue eyes flickering towards a man walking towards a motorcycle, his eyes meeting hers before they were headed off. After an hours drive, they finally pulled into the drive, the young girl being picked up by Maliki and brought inside with the human female.

Later that night, they were fed, given better clothing, and allowed to look around the Villa with supervision. Looking around, the young vaewolf snuck out the back door silently, cloaking herself so she wouldn't be seen. She moved into the garden, her eyes flickering around towards all of the beautiful flowers around her; she hadn't ever seen a garden before and it confused her.

Silvia A. Brandt

Her lips pulled up in a shy smile, her eyes finally settling on blue tones instead of brown. The young werewolf grinned as she was questioned on what she had in mind, “Swimming!” Isabella cheered eagerly, her mind raging with the wolf’s eager attitude. “See, if she didn’t like or agree with what we want then she wouldn’t have kissed us. Swimming!” the wolf was deadset on that end of it all, an amusing thought of how eager and demanding tone the wolf held. Silvia only thought it was amusing briefly before Isabella had begun to bark at her about all of the other options they could do.

She had been left gazing at Adesina by the time she had realized she was picked up, she was reacting to the sudden grip on her hips, though she was propped up on a counter soon after. Smiling, Silvia now looked down to Adesina as she let her hands slide down to her shoulders. Playfully putting on a thoughtful face, Silvia wondered over whether or not she should go with her wolf’s advice of swimming—nope! “A movie sounds nice,” she observed, arching her dark browsbefore leaning forward. Quickly pressing her lips against Adesina’s she pulled away teasingly, her impulsive gestures were increasing due to the subtle advice Isabella was muttering. “What do you want to do? We never went swimming last night either—“ she ended up suggesting as well, her wolf finally settling down with an accomplished yip.​

Jaehwa
Location: Beach | Interacting: Eden ( Eliruz Eliruz ) | Mentions: Ezra ( Shaded Shaded )

"I promise," Jaehwa assured Eden, then maneuvered to hold her hand. "It'll definitely be weird at first, but I don't think it'll hurt me. I want you to be just as happy as I am, regardless of what it takes to get you to that good state of mind." He grinned so wide his eyes squeezed shut. "Those are my priorities. Seeing my friends smile makes me smile. Don't worry about me."

Tarquin groaned. "Oh please. Barfaroni. What a load of hooey. You're bound to be jealous at some point. Or envious. Whichever of those apply to this situation. I think it's the first one, but--"

Blocking his inner wolf's nonsense out, Jaehwa stood up straight and stretched before dusting the sand off his shorts. "When do you think you're going to talk with him? Ezra, I mean." He paused, looking over her worriedly. Sure, his previous offer was meant as a joke, but perhaps he could give it to her seriously as well. "Are you sure you don't need a bodyguard? I'll defend you for no cost whatsoever. My guard-package includes protecting your heart to the absolute best of my ability, too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back