• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Turn 7, Month 8 Year 320 (In game first Year)
Athanas Athanas
, cinnabuns cinnabuns , Just_a_loneley_pilgrim Just_a_loneley_pilgrim , Bruhaha Bruhaha , The_split_Nation The_split_Nation , LadyOfStars LadyOfStars , CaptainSully CaptainSully , waifu waifu

The Winter has finally come to an end. The Dwarven presence on the continent is still strong, though it's numbers might be dwindling soon as two more of their settlements are under attack by the forces of Tartarus and Altura respectably. The forces of Chaos have begun to make their way Southwards, looking to cross into the southern part of the continent across the waters.

Map.png
Tartarus
Resources: 3 Population: 21
Pyramid of Maat Restoration: 5/400

The Capital is undergoing construction and upgrade. (2 more turns remaining)
Another Tomb has been constructed for increased undead being raised per training.
The Circle of mages is raised as a council for Ma'at and as powerful mages.
Searching the ruins again yields no result.

Battle at the Dwarven military settlement to be determined

Kingdom of Bullarum
Resources: 4 Population:16

Capital City has been upgraded to Level 2 increasing Max population and defenses.
Underwater Ruins research gains a +1 Defense to Settlements
Tear Shaped Crystal research gains an understanding of electricity Magic
Begin Research for Red Shard(2 more Turns)
Begin Research on cylinder Vessel(1 more turn)

Explore G14 The crystal has destroyed what was once a vast civilization of varying cultures. The ruins of the settlement lay covered in thousands of small shards and the one large one that is being uprooted back to the capital.

Altura The Tetriad
Resources: 47 Population: 31

The entire army and fighting refugee members charged up to the Dwarven base, with Jose waving a flag for negotiation under the threat of violence. The Dwarves and the Altura faced off with each guns of their own. Eventually an overweight dwarf in plate mail walks onto the center of the battlefield with a small retinue, waving for Jose to do the same. (Diplomacy)

Altura The Inma Insurrection
Resources: 2 Population 11

An Artillary Foundary has been constructed within the settlement.
Another Squad of Cherubim have been constructed.

Los Hombres
Jimenez and Alfredo arrive at the port Settlement on O25 and find a people that have been untouched by war and cut off from the rest of the Altura. (Explore)

The Carmine Empire
Resources: 40 Population: 90(Current Max Population)

The Empire embraces a new religion based on Krom the Blood God. The people rejoice. (+1 religion)
Alucard arrives at the Dwarven settlement as per the negotiations.
Explore V5: They come across an ancient burial ground. Gain 3 Undead

The Dominion of the Ascendant
Resources: 3 Population: 27

The Hounds with their masters arrive at the location that was described to them by Varghul. They find a large cavern with stalgmites and stalagtites lining up at the entrance. (Explore)

Kingdom Of Lothren
Resources: 28 Population: 40

The Elves put out the fire that lay in from of them while another rages on further ahead.
To the south, the Dwarves set more of the forest on fire.
Asking for a duel with the Dwarven leader, causes the dwarves to take pause. They will send word to their leader to come and fight the Elven Hero, though they know he will stand no chance against the Demonic Might of their leader.

Kingdom of Hjemriget
Resources: 5.5 Population: 48

F9 Exploration: They come across a small village

Sors Leporidae
Resources: 40 Population: 60 (Current Max Population)

Large amounts of research to be added in later since I can't copy paste from my phone.

Research Orange Stone: Increases food production
Research Bush: Gain the ability to produce more Bush units
Research Transport Vehicle; All vehicles can now hold 2 more units​

Last edited:
Post the Eighth
1 Capital City, 4 Settlements, 10 Structures
Capital City (H9)
2 Farming Settlements (G9, I9)
1 Military Settlement (H10 [Level 2])
1 Port Settlement (I11)
4 Structures of Knowledge
Allows # extra units to be trained per turn
1 Structure of Research
Allows extra research to be done per turn
1 Structure of Fertility
Allows +5 more Population in a settlement per turn
1 Structure of Gathering
Allows +2 more Resources per turn
1 Structure of Vigor
Allows Builders an extra turn for their trait (instead of building twice as fast, they build thrice as fast)
1 Expanded Mustering Grounds for The Ascendant
1 Da Big Boss Tent for The Ascendant
39 Resources, (94) 55 MAX Population, 14 T1 Troops, 3 Heroes
10 Culture, 10 History, 5 Knowledge

T1
2 Gardeners, 4 Nursemaids, 4 Researchers, 4 Builders
Heroes
1 Cal, 1 Atropa, 1 Bush
1) Move Gardener (J17) to J18
2) Harvest Crystal (J18)
3) Move Gardener (J18) to I14
4) Explore I14
5) Research Glowing Moss, Clara's Boat, Two Items of Research for The Ascendant (TBD)
6) Build Warherd's Ritual Mound
The leader of the Warherd, called a Beastlord by his peers, rises to prominence through bloody conflict, often killing other contenders. To finally seal his worth, he makes a large pile of trophies and lays it upon a ritual mound-undisputable by any onlooker. This often spells doom for the beastlord himself-as rivals will seek to destroy it to prove their own worth.

Unlocks Hero: Khazrak the Ripper Unlocks units: Gors, Beast-Tamers, Trophy-Hunters
7) Finish Upgrading God's Fist (E6, Now Level 2, -5 Resources)
8) Build Marketplace in PS (I11, -2 Resources)
9) One More Building for The Ascendant, TBD
10) Build Structure of Fertility
Tentative Lineup for Beginning of Next Turn:
1 Capital City, 5 Settlements, 11 Structures

Capital City (H9)
1 Port Settlement (I11)
1 Mining Settlement (D6)
1 Structure of Research
2 Structures of Fertility
Allows +5 more Population in a settlement per turn, per structure
1 Structure of Gathering
1 Structure of Vigor
Allows Builders an extra turn for their trait (instead of building twice as fast, they build thrice as fast)
1 Expanded Mustering Grounds for The Ascendant
1 Da Big Boss Tent for The Ascendant
39+8+2+4-7 = 46 Resources, 94+2(4+2)= 110 55 MAX Population, 14 T1 Troops, 3 Heroes
T1
2 Gardeners, 4 Nursemaids, 4 Researchers, 4 Builders
Heroes
1 Cal, 1 Atropa, 1 Bush
W I P

Last edited:
Kingdom of Bullarum

"How's Modred doing now?" Ophthalmos inquired with a grief-stricken look.

"Professor Modred seems to be doing a lot better now," Recipe beamed. "I'm going to keep him under observation for a little longer, he's resting as of now. He seems to have collapsed from an overwhelming amount of stress. I'm still very confused about what took place though, he never had any visions before..."

"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare!" Ophthalmos thought out-loud before returning back to the conversation at hand. "He was rambling about that to me as well when I paid him a visit earlier. Something about it raining beasts, people fighting rocks of various sizes, fast, screeching bats, and what was it?.... Metal? - a tall metal child of some sort?"

"Um... I think you might have jumbled up the order there, Deep Sea King."

"Oh, did I? Hm. In any case, ask Morgan to bring me that mysterious orb. I want to verify if it truly is mystical."

Recipe nodded her head. "Not a problem. They're currently on an expedition, if I'm not wrong, but I will ask her to bring it to us as soon as possible. Our researchers are very hard-working, aren't they?"

"Absolutely," Ophthalmos grinned, his face brightening up for the first time that day. Recipe knew that would get a smile out of him, she was honestly relieved. He was kind, caring and generous to a fault when it came to his people. No one was more worried for Modred than the Deep Sea King himself, he refused to leave the infirmary until his friend felt better, so she gave him company whenever she could. She sensed his hesitancy as he called out to her after a pause. "Recipe?"

"Yes, Deep Sea King?"

"Do you think I have a sister?"

"I-I'm sorry? Sister?"

Their surroundings trembled in that exact moment, bubbles materialized and dispersed around them. Opthalmos felt a disturbance of some sort, he slowly looked up above.

logo.png
1ba8f0566e0655c10b93e860d05f0345.png

Tags: None

Fluff to come...

• Actions: Actions for current turn.
    Current Status: Projected coin/population generation and bonuses.

Last edited:
Actions this turn(Fluff inbound soon)

-Move Cult Leader and Aspiring shaman to B-13 and initiate diplomacy
-Move Varghul, G7 units to God's Fist.
- Sacrifice the 2 slave units(3 favor)
-Move army from Military settlement to F7
-move Warhounds, Visstrog to B4

Expend 5 favor to invoke Kazgor's Fury and train the following AT God's Fist.

5 Orcs
2 Goblins(can train 2 units for the action of one)
6 Goblin archers(likewise) 2 Marauder Slashers
1 Marauder Maulers
All retrained due to costs falling below 0

Laethor had upon arriving immediately given the order to stop the forest from burning any further. Nevertheless new forest fires could be seen in the distance, it had become a mess. The whole nation had been enlightened and filled with fury. No one could say that the elves were the agressors here, but this caused something strange to happen. The peace loving elves had not only been filled with fury but too with nationalism. The nation would no longer accept the other races destroying what they had worked so hard for. This forest is seen as the hope for the entire world, a green gem of goodness. A sign that there still is a race that would dare to fight for mother earth and her ideals. For a long time this idea of a pure nation had been forgotten. The elves including Laethor had burried this ambition but it had now awakened again. No race should spread hatred nor war anymore. The endless cycle of violence needs to be stopped, war after war would only cause more hatred and thus violence. Every elf had now finally after hundred of years dig up this ambition and taken up arms. Elves shall be hated for their plans but they shall continue their holy task. We elves shall take on all the hatred and carry it on our shoulders for everyone. We elves shall sacrifice ourselves for the greater good and that greater good is peace. So walk with us or stand against us, it doesnt matter since we shall succeed!

And if we fail may our forefathers look down and take pride of their sons!

Amryn was sharpening his sword he still didnt understand why Laethor didnt gave a signal to attack the dwarves. The dwarves were heavily outnumbered and the elves could take them on but instead of that the king had ordered to wait for their king to return. Reports about unrest in the capital had reached the camp, many elves had started to organize grand meetings. Where they discussed the future of the elven race. Everyone including the nobility had the same opinion it was now only the king that needed to change. Amryn wasnt afraid to overthrow his father if he would need to. Although he loved his father dearly this was about the future of the elven race. He couldnt allow his fathers pacifist ways to undermine their glorious future. Amryn thoughts were disrupted by a sudden hymning of a song. This was song was sung throughout the campaign it had become the song of Lothren.

From forest, the dense forest of lothren
From Thoronathrad , the capital
As silent, fearsome thunder
Into battle march the Lothrenians
As silent, fearsome thunder
Into battle march the Lothrenians

The forest Made them tough
The silent forest,
Ruthless fires
And evil dark creatures.
Ruthless fires
And evil dark creatures.

No tiredness nor fear,
They fight for night and day,

Huh, Lothren, my home Lothren,
We'll stand up for you.
To the waves of Southern sea and the Northern sea
We'll send your greetings.
To the waves of Southern sea and the Northern sea
We'll send your greetings!

Just remember, Lothren, in the dark times
As an ode to old glory
The honor of a gorgeous folk
Your sons will defend.
The honor of a gorgeous folk
Your sons will defend.

Freedom of the other races is bound to rise
Blazed by our faith
And this song will be heard
by our forefathers
And this song will be heard
by our forefathers

The honor of a great nation
Your sons will defend.

The honor of a great nation
Your sons will defend!

The gaurds near the prince could be heard singing "The honor of a gorgeous folk Your sons will defend." The time had finally come for the young prince to proof himself once and for all. He would fight for Lothren and would spread the empire. Yes , Amryn was planning to change this nation to a empire. To establish peace you first need to use some violence its inevitable. Atleast that was the philosophy of the young prince

The king stood up and walked to the captain and made a small talk. Laethor then continued inspecting his camp and walked from tent to tent. He met Fifnar laying under a tree, the guardian was sleeping. "Fifnar why are you sleeping in this time of need".
The giant opened one eye and looked Laethor in his eyes. He then smiled and said "I trust you Laethor. Or atleast i know that you will do everything you can. If you dont i will kill you." . Fifnar then closed his eyes again. This answer didnt suprise Laethor, during the march Laethor made sure that Fifnar trusted him. He now vaguely remembered what he said "Over my dead body they will destroy this forest and Lothren Fifnar. I have already put everything on the line and you know that." He remembered Fifnars answer as if it was yesterday "I shall place my trust in you once more. But i swear if you betray me one more time. I shall not hesitate in killing you".

Actions:
* Adopt new policty "Defenders of earth" Double unit recruitment in 1 turn. So if you use 1 turn you will train 2 units.
* Adopt new policy "The eternal holy goal" 1 extra turn for the accomplishment of the eternal holy goal
*train rangers capital

Last edited:
The Tetrad: Having defeated the dwarves in a spectacular battle, Jose marches west, green grass gives the men pause. They are searching for the last of the dwarves and their drilling machine. The loss of their brothers is saddening, but a mass grave is dug for their brothers. The dwarves are left to rot.
Exploration: Dwarves military settlement
750201a96572722f30712aec903bbe70.jpg

Free Action Mountain Signals (Unit or Movement): Desperados move to O21 and found mining settlement using Brimstone from the Pulpit Ability, -2 population
Action 1 and 2: Jose marches with his army to N20 (Requires 2 actions)
Jose Free Action: Hire 3 mercenaries
Nation Trait Activated Action (Brimstone from the Pulpit): Mining Settlement

Inma and Angel (Seraphim)
Action 1: Construct Long Range Artillery
Action 2: Move Army to R24 (Sorry sully, all of the Tin men and cherubim are light robots stat wise. I was just calling them that for flavor change that on the map as you like.)

Los Hombres
Action 1: Jimenez and Alfredo construct a second ship in the port city of O22. (Could you also add in this port city and ship? And move the desperado unit by Inma here? The settlement was made a long time ago and I forgot to remind you ;).)

Resources = 51: Parish Collections: +8, Mining +4, Capital +2, Construction and Recruitment - 12
Population = 39: Public Health Initiatives: +8 -2 Brimstone

Last edited:
Turn 8, Month 9 Year 320 (In game first Year)
Athanas Athanas , cinnabuns cinnabuns , Just_a_loneley_pilgrim Just_a_loneley_pilgrim , Bruhaha Bruhaha , The_split_Nation The_split_Nation , LadyOfStars LadyOfStars , CaptainSully CaptainSully , waifu waifu

The Dwarves in the North have either been killed or joined with their former enemies. The Dwarves in the southeast have almost been obliterated but those in the South west are still going strong enough to continue building their forces and threatening the forest with complete annihilation by burning.

Varghul has assembled a mighty horde to ride down south while in the Northwestern part of his empire, he has discovered an ancient gift from the Gods that can only aid in their fight.

Map.png

Sors Leporidae
Resources: 46 Population: 110 (Current Max Population)

Explore I14: Discovers 5 Resources.
Research Glowing Moss: All units now carry glowing moss and can see even in complete darkness.
Research Clara's Boat: Can now craft speedy boats that can move at 3 spaces a turn action

Kingdom of Bullarum
Resources: 4 Population:16

Research for Red Shard(1 more turn)
Research for Cylinder Vessel: Increases understanding of water dynamics: +1 move in water
Adopt Manadtory electricity Magical Learning.

Research mystical Orb( 1 turn remaining)
Research Ice Statuette (1 turn remaining)

The Carmine Empire
Resources: 65 Population: 90(Current Max Population)

Explore the Dwarven Settlement: Alucard discovers the underground path that the Dwarves have carved through the earth with their lareg drilling machine.

Resources: 4 Population: 13
The Tower Restoration: 0/400

Cult Leader and Aspiring Shaman initiate Diplomacy with the Vikings.

Kingdom Of Lothren
Resources: 42 Population: 45

Defenders of the Earth Policy: Every other turn you can gain +1 troop for each unit you recruit.
The Eternal Holy Goal: Adds +1 action a turn

The Dwarven King accepts the Duel Challenge which will now commence.

Altura The Tetriad
Resources: 53 Population: 36
Hired 3 more mercenaries for his ever growing cause.

Exploring the Dwarven military Settlement: The army comes across a strange series of tablets.

Resources: 0 Population 13

Long Range Artillery is currently being constructed(2 more turns remaining)

Los Hombres
Resources: 0 Population: 2
Jimenez and Alfredo Gained control of the POrt city with very little difficulty and procured the resources necessary to build a second ship there.

Tartarus
Resources: 7 Population: 27

The Capital is undergoing upgrade (1 turn remaining)
Attack on the Dwarves underway.
Khalida arrives at an empty field

Kingdom of Hjemriget
Resources: 8.5 Population: 60(Current Max Pop)
Build: Noble Heimavatn company: Allows trading routes to be made with colonies of the country but only if they give 1 resources and cost one resource to make.

Council of the Lords: For every three colonies, a new policy slot is unlocked, but for each time this is doen, it takes three more for the next one.

Adopt Policy: Manadotry Education gives one free and random research every three turns.

Protecriomn of the fatherland: Gives +1 in attack and defense to any troops within three tile radius of a settlement.​

Putting it here so it's considered a forum post hueheueh

-Waste all three actions on movement. Get to G18.
-Khazrak uses Summon the Bray Herds on H19.
Bray herds take the Raid action.

-Horde takes Defile action on G18. Tier one taint achieved.
-Free action: Move Warhounds and Visstrog to D6
-Free action: Move F7 army to D9. Explore

Last edited:
Next Turn:

***Edit- Forgot to do explore with Johann***

1: Virkhov Enlistment IV: The specialties of the each sub-race in combat is finally showing. Strigoi 0/+2 and Reapers +1/+1.
2: Move Diplomat (South), Dwarf and Alucard stack (Join army stack to North) and move Johann (North west)

Structures:
1: Cathedral of Blood IX: The light emanating from the Cathderal is blindingly bright, something big is about to happen. Blood for Blood God Unlocked (Details to follow)
2: Blood Altar II: The faith of the Priests makes them even more efficient. Ability now negates -2/-2 rather than just -1/-1.
3: Night Barracks V: The expertise and quality of the trainer's at the barracks, after the numbers that have gone through there, is second to none. All units are +2/+1.

Research:
1: Well of Souls IV: The ability to enter the realm of the dead allows for further improved movement speed. +1 Movement
2: Weaponised Gun Powder I: The arrival of the Dwarves brings a new, deadly substance to the Carmine. Combined with the immortal scientists of the Vampires, new weapons are in development. Unlocks at level 3.
3: Hybridisation I: The discovery of Lycans within the borders of Carmine territory has resulted in a search of how the creatures power can be utilised to increase the power of the Vampire rsce. Unlocks at level 5.

Necromancy:
Movement - Extra move
Movement - Extra move
Recruit - x5 Corpse Carts
Summon Single Undead Unit - Summon 2 undead units

New Pop: 177
New Resources: 123

Last edited:
Jose has received a letter from the Tetrad, he is to be relieved of command for his hanging of Diego and his generals. Further, he has sinned greatly by allowing the jade union foreigners to join the covenant. He must report for his atonement. Jose and his officer's rend their clothing-- "How could the Tetrad be so foolish as to remove Jose from command?", they murmured. Chosen by the people, Jose surely boosted the wizened council's popularity. Jose must go his own way, and achieve even more victory if he wishes to hold onto the army. Somehow, defeating the dwarves was not enough. Jose calls on every favor he has left. He sits in counsel with his officers and perfect their tactics.

Now on the planes, Jose sees it, Smoke rises in the west. A dark structure rises out of the landscape.

Action 1: *Capital goes to level 2, Brimstone from the pulpit increased speed -2 population
Mountain Signals: *Hire 3 mercenaries at Jose's position

*Hospital Of Humors Action: Sacrifice 6 Population to Experimentation Efforts: Mixed Infantry Tactics: Mixed Infantry Tactics: Mixed Infantry Tactics allow the Lepurs to live up to their perfected art of fighting defensively. In armies with a ranged and melee unit-- that army gains certain abilities due to the cohesion of pike and shot. Any enemy force that attempts to move through this army requires a roll of a d10. On a 6 or lower, the move action is negated. Units embroiled in the whirl of pikes and bullets for too long suffer. Units using multiple attacks must roll a d10 for every additional attack, on an 9, that enemy unit suffers a wound. Increased cohesion increases map speed over long distances. If an army with a melee and ranged unit moved at least two tiles, they may move one more tile at the cost of 2 resources.

*Jose Ability Activated: Roll 1d3: 3 Mercenaries converted to Tier 1 infantry: Maestro, Maestro, Maestro (-6 resources, -3 Mercenaries from unit stack)
*Nation Trait Activated Action (Brimstone from the Pulpit): Temple Minaret Constructed

*Action 1 and 2: Move Army and Crystal to Valencia, the capital.
*Action 0: Continue Constructing Long Range Artillery piece (1 turn remaining)
*Inma Trait: Roll of 5: Fanatics Recruited at her location

Los Hombres
*Action 1: Jimenez and Alfredo construct a third light boat in the port city of O22 -4.
------------------------------------

Inma:
Grand Prophet Inma Unit type: Ranged Attack:+1 Defense:+1 Trait: Inspiring: Gives +2/+2 to all allied troops within the same tile as well as a permanent +1/+1 to herself Ability: Summon Allies: Once per turn, Inma can call allies to her side. 1-3 refugees. 4-7 Fanatics. 8-9 Tin men. 10 a new Hero Unit

Jose:
Trait: Halves recruitment cost of mercenaries and may recruit at his location, may recruit for no action, but for every recruitment, subtract two population.
Ability: May roll a 1d3 every turn, may convert equivalent number of mercenaries to tier one infantry. Pay 3 resources for every unit converted in this way.

Resources = 50 Cap: Parish Collections: +8, Mining +8, Capital +2, (Construction and Recruitment - 18)
Population = 47: Public Health Initiatives: +12 -2 Brimstone -6 hospital of humors

Last edited:
Turn 9, Month 10 Year 320 (In game first Year)
Athanas Athanas
, cinnabuns cinnabuns , Just_a_loneley_pilgrim Just_a_loneley_pilgrim , Bruhaha Bruhaha , The_split_Nation The_split_Nation , LadyOfStars LadyOfStars , CaptainSully CaptainSully , waifu waifu

Battle at the Elven Forest

The fires burned all around the Elven army as the Dwarves had taken position in the treeline. The Light Dwarves with their rifles struck first, down tens of troops before they could even make it to the front line of the battle. They snickered with glee at the demoralized elves, some of which tried to run as soon as their fellows started to get gunned down by the strange weapons. The next line of elves managed to wipe the smirk off of those short and stocky men as they charged up on their mounts and cut them down in order to make room for the others to charge into the fray. The heat of the fires was getting more and more intense as Dwarves that raged with the fires of a thousand infernos came out from blazing trees themselves, striking down elf after elf before themselves getting stabbed and falling to the ground as the life drained out of them. The elves were far more numerous, but even with their losses and the their demoralized nature from the death of their great leader. At least until the machine came. Bursting from out of where the inferno was blasting brightest and strongest, the glinting metal and spinning drill crushed the great Wolfren from the land of the High Elves, before drilling into the much smaller infantry.

When the sounds of the last elf echoed its last echo, the Dwarven King, Brozmeak Blazingmaul laughed a hearty laugh, plunging his axe through any corpses that he saw in order to make sure that none of the elves tried any of their fancy resurrection. His next stop, The Elven Capital.

Map.png

Resources: 6 Population: 15

Explore D9: The army comes upon a small peaceful village full of happy and scantily clad men and women. They seem to be free with their sexuality.

The Carmine Empire
Resources: 123 Population: 177

Altura The TetriadJose
Resources: 50 Population: 47
Hired 3 more mercenaries for his ever growing cause.

Current Interaction with the Elven Refugees

Resources: 2 Population 15

Long Range Artillery is constructed.
Attack: +0
Defense: -3
Trait: Not capable of close range combat. Can only attack at Range 2 or 3 at a +4 Attack

Los Hombres

Kingdom Of Lothren
Resources: 36 Population: 47

The Elven Army has lost the battle. The Dwarven King and his Large Drilling Machine survived the onslaught from the large but demoralized Elven Army. The remainders of the army are holed up at the capital.

Tartarus
Resources: 13 Population: 27

3 Sand Snipers and 3 Divine Guards are raised from the Tombs in the Capital.
New Policy: Eternal Slavers: The Undead units of Tartarus can be reconstructed after defeat, costing no resources, but an extra turn.
Slaves form the foundation of Tartarus and for every 10 slaves the nation gains +1 resources(+2 currently)

Sors Leporidae
Resources: 46 Population: 110 (Current Max Population) (Numbers to be updated)

A bunch of Stuff

Research the Drill Machine: Can construct small drilling machines for 4 resources and +2/+2
The Ascendant Tomb: Unlocked the ability to control one full stack of Ascendant Units if within same Tile
Dwarven Runes: If inscribed onto unit or armor, gains +1/+1 Costs 2 extra Resources per unit

Explore E5: A small cabin on top of the mountain waits with a cold chill in the air.

Explore F11: A village looms in the distance with a strange metal tower erupting in the middle of it.

Kingdom of Bullarum
Resources: 6 Population:19

Research Mystic Orb: Unlock prophetic Visions. Once per turn, visions that might come to pass will be revealed
Research Ice Statuette: Gain the ability to cast Ice Magic
Research Red Shard: Gained access to GREAT MAGICAL POWER
Researc Deeop Sea Magic: 1 turn remaining
Research cYLINDRICAL vESSEL(1 TURN)
Research Underwater Mining (1 turn)

Explore I13: The mining settlement underwater revealed a small cave lined with crystals
Diplomacy at I14

School of Fish gains +2 Education

Kingdom of Hjemriget
Resources: 14.5 Population: 60(Current Max Pop)

Two Heavy Navel ships
Two infantry trained
Research: Steam Engines(2 tursn remaining)
New Technology Gained: Carriages- All troops now move a base speed of 2

Last edited:
For the past two months, the Cathedral of Blood began to emit a strange light unlike anything else it had done previously. All attempts to enter by Alucard were met by an immoveable force that obstructed him. He called to Krom daily only to be met with total silence. The entire situation was one of concern but he and his people still retained their powers and so he continued to wait, maybe this was something...bigger.

"My lord, our The Belfry have raised concern about the power being emitted from the Cathedral. It is reaching levels exponentially greater than anything anyone has felt before." The Leader of the Carmine sat staring down at the Cathedral as the crimson light from within cast thing beams of light in all directions.

"My lord?" Questioned the messenger, his pointed ears and wiry frame a give away of his former status as an elf.

"Tell them they needn't worry. This is Krom's work, something so powerful that he cannot even communicate with me. Now...begone." Alucard gestured with his hand at the messenger who wasted no time in rushing out of the room.

Alucard rose from his chair and leant on the balcony before him, casting his glance down at the Cathedral. The solid beams of light began to falter, flickering like a candle teased by the wind. The leaders stomach turned, was this all a waste? Soon the flicker had stopped and no light left the windows of the Cathedral. Alucard's jaw hung low, the shock etched firmly into his face. The issue had been that he had built up some epic event in his head, had it all been for nought? The answer was no.

With a deep rumble and roar a massive tower of light erupted from the Cathedral and pierced the sky above. The permanent night that had plagued the Carmine as part of their gift began to dissipate, replaced by the glory of the day light sky. Black turned to blue, except for where the tower of light rose up into the clouds. At it's peak there was a loud crash, enough force that all the windows of Sylvania shattered into tiny shards. Alucard's face turned to a smile and soon laughter followed, a deep, satisfying laugh. The sky above began to tear open under the power of the light, revealing a gateway to another reality. From within the growing tear, a deep, demonic laugh emanated, filling the ears of every member of the Carmine empire.

"Finally, the shackles which bound me and in turn, bound you, have been shed! The sun is no longer a risk to you and the holiest magic of light is no more effective than any other school! May now go out into the world and spread the gift that I have given to you all! I Krom, the Blood God, urge you to follow your leader Alucard in all his quests for he will bring about a new age, one in which nobody shall want for anything. An age where the vampire race is allowed to live in peace, without fear of persecution. My loyal subjects...it is time the world met you!"

1: Move
2: Move
Necromancy: Move

Movement:
-Johann to J7
-Diplomat to T18
-Corpse carts move in variety of directions to build settlements

Structures:

1: Cathedral of Blood X: The Carmine weaknesses fade away into nothingness.
2: Blood Altar III: Blood Priests +1 HP
3: Cathedral of Blood: The Cathedral could be so much more than it is. Krom has asked for hordes of undead to help him achieve this feat. Necromancy points must be allocated to continue its production. It will be completed after 1000 spent total.

Research

1: Architects II - -1 turn and -1 cost to build.
2: Weaponised Gun Powder II: Unlocks next turn.
3: Hybridisation II: Unlocks level V.

Diplomacy

1. Bunnies

Explore

1. Giant Crater

Necromancy - 32

Free - Item creation - 10 rolled - Eye of Foresight: If attacked by enemy units, will always automatically count as having declared an attack. Immune to lightning strike, ambush and any similar abilities.
3 - Settlement Upgrade
3 - Settlement Upgrade
3 - Build Soul Gate @ V5
3 - Recruit x5 Knights @ V5
3 - Recruit x5 Blood Priests @ V5
3 - Recruit x5 Catapult @ V5
3 - Movement
8 - x5 Undead
2 - x2 Undead

Population: 266
Resources (After actions): 69
Soul Gate - 10
x5 Knights - 10 (-2 to base cost)
x5 Blood Priests - 65 (based on assassin cost even though not assassins, -2 to base)
x5 Catapults - 15
Created Item - 40

Last edited:
Post the Tenth
1 Capital City, 7 Settlements, 8 Structures
Roll for Cerulean Lab: 9 (Old World Research)
Roll for Nursemaids: 1 (No)

Capital City (H9)
2 Port Settlements (I11, F11)
2 Mining Settlements (D6, E5)
1 Structure of Research
1 Structure of Fertility
1 Structure of Gathering
1 Structure of Vigor
56 Resources, 125 MAX Population, 19 T1 Troops, 3 Heroes

T1
2 Gardeners, 4 Nursemaids, 4 Researchers, 4 Builders, 5 Diplomats
Heroes
1 Cal, 1 Atropa, 1 Bush
1) Move Builders (3, F11) to D14
2) Build Joint Military Settlement on D14
3) Research Dwarven Drilling Machine, Orange Sphere, Aircraft, Black Fortress Armor, Ascendant Tome
4) Research Two Things for The Ascendant
5) Build Two Structures of Research
6) Build Three Things for The Ascendant
7) Build Three Structures for The Kingdom of Hjemriget
Allows the Kingdom to train three free units a turn
8) Move Nursemaids (J7) to N5
9) Explore D14
10) Explore N5
11) Explore J7
12) Train Gardeners (3) in E5
13) Train Builder in E5
14) New Policy: Dilectio et Exhibenda
The Lepus have watched the work of their allies, The Ascendant. Currently, they are no fighters, but they were inspired to come up with a method to force their enemies to submit to them. If four or more of a Lepus unit surround an opposing enemy unit, they are allowed to enact an action that goes before their enemy's to that cuddles the unit into submission on a d5 roll. If they get a 3+ roll, the unit is forced to become immobile. The enemy can attempt to roll a d5, and on 4+, get out of the hold, but if they fail this, they are immobile until the fight is over. If all of the opposing units are immobile, dead, or give up, then the battle is won in the Lepus' favor.
1 Capital City, 8 Settlements, 10 Structures

Capital City (H9)
1 Joint Military Settlement with The Ascendant (D14)
3 Structures of Research
1 Structure of Fertility
1 Structure of Gathering
1 Structure of Vigor
56+5+6+2+2+11 = 82 Resources, 125+2(5+2)= 110 145 MAX Population, 22 T1 Troops, 3 Heroes
T1
5 Gardeners, 4 Nursemaids, 4 Researchers, 4 Builders, 5 Diplomats
Heroes
1 Cal, 1 Atropa, 1 Bush
W I P

Last edited:
The thunder of drums rouses the army for the march. Flutes, fife and drum ring the call. With thousands of feet they beat the soil, making the ground play their tune.

Action 1: Hire 3 mercenaries at Jose's position - 6 resources
Action 2: Hire 3 mercenaries at Jose's position - 6 resources
Mountain Signals and Mixed Infantry Tactics: Jose's army moves to (L21) (Mixed Infantry Tactics Supply Train for movement: - 6 resource)
Jose Ability Activated: Roll 1d3: 1 Mercenaries converted to Tier 1 infantry: Siege Organ (-2 resources, -1 Mercenaries from unit stack)

*Action 1: Move all units and crystal to Valencia, the capital.
Inma gains control of Hospital of Humors
*Action 2: Construct additional light artillery. 3 turns remaining
Light Artillery appears in capital
*Inma Trait: Roll of 1: Refugees gained
*Hospital Of Humors Action: Sacrifice 6 Population to Experimentation Efforts: Research the crystal
Los Hombres
*Action 1: Jimenez and Alfredo construct a fourth light boat in the port city of O22 -4.
------------------------------------

Inma:
Grand Prophet Inma Unit type: Ranged Attack:+1 Defense:+1 Trait: Inspiring: Gives +2/+2 to all allied troops within the same tile as well as a permanent +1/+1 to herself Ability: Summon Allies: Once per turn, Inma can call allies to her side. 1-3 refugees. 4-7 Fanatics. 8-9 Tin men. 10 a new Hero Unit

Jose:
Trait: Halves recruitment cost of mercenaries and may recruit at his location, may recruit for no action, but for every recruitment, subtract two population.
Ability: May roll a 1d3 every turn, may convert equivalent number of mercenaries to tier one infantry. Pay 3 resources for every unit converted in this way.

Resources = 52 Cap: Parish Collections: +10, Mining +8, Capital +2, (Construction and Recruitment, and movement - 24)
Population = 54: Public Health Initiatives: +12 -2 Brimstone -6 hospital of humors

Once a upon time, there was a monster named Ophthalmos.
He was big and had just one eye at the center of his face.
Ophthalmos was kind and smart, but longed for family and friends to call his own.
Ophthalmos had a special gift: the gift of sight, he saw things no one else could.
He dreamt a nearby village was burnt to ashes one night, he woke up from his sleep completely terrified.
The next day he warned the humans about the fire and asked them flee.
They instead called him names, hurled rocks at him, and yelled at him to leave.
Later that night, the fire started and spread throughout the village.
Ophthalmos watched as the humans burnt to crisp, with a torch in one hand.

1 Capital City, 2 Settlements (Normal, Mining)

12 Resources, 29 Population, 7 T1 Troops

T1: 2 Builders, 2 Gatherers, 1 Researcher, 1 Tank, 1 Diplomat

WIP:
> Research Deep Sea Magic
> Research Cylindrical Vessel
> Research Underwater Mining
*All to be resolved this turn.

ACTIONS:
> Build Farming Settlement at J14 (Activate trait Yes We Can!: -2 Turns for Building and Upgrading Trade Routes)
> Build Workshop at J14, allows 1x Building/upgrading when building/upgrading something. (Activate trait Speedy Builder: Derrick can build 1 building every turn for free at 0 turns)
> Research GREAT MAGICAL POWER (Activate trait Dat Bass: 2x Research or Explore/Turn)
> Research Electricity Magic
> Research Ice Magic
> Research SAM (Activate trait Dat Bass: 2x Research or Explore/Turn)
> Research Derrick
> Research Glowing Purple Crystal
Additional traits in effect:
- Research is reduced by one turn due to School of Fish.
- Builder Supreme: Capable of speeding up building by 2. If turn is decreased to 0, gain 1 resources. Gain 1 resources for this turn.

FREE ACTIONS:
> Explore J14

Last edited:
Kingdom of Tartarus

ACTIONS:

Finish Necrotic Barrier
Move Jackal Hunter from K21 to K 20
Upgrade Capital to Level 3 (Sacrifice 6 Pop to finish)
Move War Chariot from K21 to L21

BONUSES/TRAITS

When fighting against armies of races they have enslaved, the Hel gain the advantage and attack first.

The undead units of Tartarus can be reconstructed after defeat, costing no resources, but an extra turn.

Slaves form the foundation of Tartarus and for every 10 slaves the nation gains +1 resource (+2 currently)

Tombs +1 undead troop raised for same cost as a free action (+2 currently)

Eternal Slavers: Millennia of being slavers has seen Tartarus become talented in using unique items as tools of war. Nets, whips and all variety of items are used as effectively as swords and shields.

For every one Tartarus unit in a combat, one enemy unit who generates extra attacks as a result of combat, cannot. E.g. Exploding dice don't explode.

Slaver Nation: Population for Tartarus represents slave numbers. Any resource cost that would be spent to do an action can instead be replaced with population.

In addition, population can be spent to reduce the time tasks take. For every 2 pop spent, an action can be reduced by 1 turn.

Trade routes with other nations can generate population for Tartarus instead of resources.

STATUS

New Yomi(CC): Lvl 2
Walls
Tomb x2
Armory
Pyramid of Maat 5/400
Pyramid of Ancients

Shedet(FS):
Walls

Ra-Kadet (MS):
Dwarven Kings Palace: +1 Resource Generation
Training Grounds: -1 resources, -1 turn on troops

MILITARY:

Khalida (Hero Unit)
Kraken (Monster Hero Unit)
2x Jackal Hunters (Incites fear among the enemy units, causing them to delay their first attacks.)
1x Undead Knights
1x Undead Warriors
3x War Chariots (+1 damage toward non-monster/beast units)
3x Divine Guard (+1 to defense)
3x Sand Snipers (Can fire twice at the beginning of a battle.)
1x Tartarus Skirmishers (Reconstruct on a 7+ and strike back)

Baldur stood atop of a cliff looking out at the seas, his men resting in their tents, training, talking around campfires. it cloud night as it was drizzling, as Baldur looked out he heard a faint song, he looked around seeing stairs carved into the cliff he began to walk down them, noticing runes cut into the wall telling a story of a people long ago and their flight from the mainland, showing a world of pure chaos and a dead god of machine and will.

he continued down until a door was in front of him, it opened inwards, revealing a passage towards a light, Baldur walks towards it entering into a vault, its walls lined with sapphires in the shape of waves, all looking towards a pedestal, were a trident lay dormant. Baldur walked towards it as the song began to form more and more, yet its words foreign to Baldur. he stood in front of the pedestal and reached for the trident, he pulled it up and examined it, at the point where all the spears split a grey gem was.

as he picked it up he heard the singing stopped, he went out and looked at the sea, a faint shine from the horizon as the wind slapped his face. he looked at the trident as he thought of something his brother used to tell him, "there's a myth that the first captain of the high vessel, uses a trident so that the men who die can always fish for their feast. its also said that if the trident was to ever leave the first captain's hands he would finally die, and a new one would be found." Baldur began to ascend the stairs up as he heard a familiar voice "fra vand vi kom, gemmen årende vi stod mod alt, vi var små men som vandet hvors far kunne selv en å lave en flood"

Turn 10, Month 11 Year 320 (In game first Year)
Athanas Athanas , cinnabuns cinnabuns , Just_a_loneley_pilgrim Just_a_loneley_pilgrim , Bruhaha Bruhaha , The_split_Nation The_split_Nation , LadyOfStars LadyOfStars , CaptainSully CaptainSully , waifu waifu

Map.png

The Carmine Empire
Resources: 69 Population: 266

Structures:

1: Cathedral of Blood X: The Carmine weaknesses fade away into nothingness.
2: Blood Altar III: Blood Priests +1 HP
3: Cathedral of Blood: The Cathedral could be so much more than it is. Krom has asked for hordes of undead to help him achieve this feat. Necromancy points must be allocated to continue its production. It will be completed after 1000 spent total.

Research

1: Architects II - -1 turn and -1 cost to build.
2: Weaponised Gun Powder II: Unlocks next turn.
3: Hybridisation II: Unlocks level V.

Diplomacy occurs with the Lepus

Explore T18: The Diplomat made his way further and further into the crater. He could feel the pulsing energy even from this far away. It felt painful, but something was drawing him deeper and deeper towards the center of the crater as he started feeling weaker and weaker. When he finally arrived, there it was, a large swirling purple portal with a single blinking eye looked down upon him. A deep booming voice emerged from the portal as purple tentacles grabbed the diplomat and caused him to start to transform into a pulsating mass of purple flesh. "YES. YOU SHALL MAKE A GOOD HOST AVATAR FOR MY RETURN TO THIS WORLD. THE WORLD THAT HAD ME LOCKED AWAY AND FORGOTTEN FOR UNTOLD EONS. THEY SHALL SOON REMEMBER THE NAME OF GORGRAZORK THE FORGOTTEN GOD!" The mass of flesh finally coalesced into a large monstrous being with claws, tentacles, multiple horns a single large eye on the center with many smaller eyes around it. He raised some tentacles up in the air and some purple energy began to fly into the air. "RISE MY NEW MINIONS AND WE SHALL SPREAD TO EVERY CORNER OF THE WORLD."

ALL FORMER DESTROYED JADE UNION SETTLEMENTS ARE NOW RESSERECTED FOR GORGRAZORK EACH WITH 5 BLOB UNITS

Sors Leporidae
Resources: 82 Population: 145 (Current Max Population)

Research Dwarven Drilling Machine- Capable of making hand held large drills for use during siege
Research Orange Sphere- Increase food supply by 1
Research Aircraft: Biplanes can now move 6 spaces a turn due to improved biofuel
Research Black Fortress Armor- Hero Units can purchase armor for an extra 4 Defense
Research Ascendant Tome- Capable of controlling Ascendant over the space of 5 tiles away

Gained OLD WORLD TECHNOLOGY: GATTLING CANNON

New Policy: Dilectio et Exhibenda
The Lepus have watched the work of their allies, The Ascendant. Currently, they are no fighters, but they were inspired to come up with a method to force their enemies to submit to them. If four or more of a Lepus unit surround an opposing enemy unit, they are allowed to enact an action that goes before their enemy's to that cuddles the unit into submission on a d5 roll. If they get a 3+ roll, the unit is forced to become immobile. The enemy can attempt to roll a d5, and on 4+, get out of the hold, but if they fail this, they are immobile until the fight is over. If all of the opposing units are immobile, dead, or give up, then the battle is won in the Lepus' favor.

Explore D14: Bunnies discover a secret cash of resources hidden away in a small cave. 10 Resources
Explore N5: The Nursemaids arrive at the edge of the forest and are greeted by a Goblin in nice clothing. "Hail and well met. Welcome to the Firebrand Forest."
Explore J7: On the water, a few water spirits can be seen playing near the shore.

Altura The TetriadJose
Resources: 52 Population: 54
Hired 6 more mercenaries for his ever growing cause.

Gained Militant Elves: +1/+1 Always attack first

Resources: -1 Population: 13 Seraphim Research Project: 6/400

Construct additional light artillery. 3 turns remaining
Attack: +0
Defense: -3
Trait: Not capable of close range combat. Can only attack at Range 2 or 3 at a +4 Attack

Research Crystal: Gain access to Seraphim Research Project

Contact with "God" via communicator Diplomacy

Los Hombres

Another boat has been constructed.

Kingdom of Bullarum
Resources: 12 Population:29

> Research Deep Sea Magic: All magical units gain +2/+2
> Research Cylindrical Vessel: All water units gain +2 speed while wearing "underwater jet packs"
> Research Underwater Mining: Gain +2 resources from underwater mining.

> Research GREAT MAGICAL POWER (Activate trait Dat Bass: 2x Research or Explore/Turn) (1 Turns Remaining)
> Research Electricity Magic- Units gain the ability to power certain OLd World Tech via electricity magic
> Research Ice Magic- Units can freeze a unit for 1 turn
> Research SAM (Activate trait Dat Bass: 2x Research or Explore/Turn) (2 turns remaining)
> Research Derrick: Gain an understanding of Humans. (+1 attack/Defense against human units)
> Research Glowing Purple Crystal (1 turn remaining)

Explore J14: While building the new settlement, they discover a strange artifact sticking out of the ground.

Tartarus
Resources: 13 Population: 27

Capital city upgraded to level 3 by working slaves to death
Necrotic Barrier erected over settlements.

Kingdom of Hjemriget
Resources: 14.5 Population: 60(Current Max Pop)

H9: Viking Diplomat comes across the Lepus Capital( Diplomacy)
E18: The Raider comes across a crumbling castle from ages past. It has been partially overgrown by moss.(Explore)

Kingdom Of Lothren
Resources: 36 Population: 47

4 Rangers and 3 mercenaries are recruited by Rez in an effort to stave off the Dwarves.

Research Encahnted Weaponry( 2 turns remaining)

Resources: 4 Population: 11

F9: The Horde comes across a settlement that has standing guards and fences, but looks like a peaceful place with people milling about for their daily routines.

The land begins to become tainted and the settlement becomes under siege. The Dwarves response is to fire off some cannons in the direction of the horde killing 3 Goblin Archers. The Dwarves continue to make lewd gestures at the Horde.​

Kingdom Of Tartarus
4A7E7264-C1E5-4921-8B44-B450549B888F.jpeg

New Yomi
87E03062-04EA-4344-AD3A-49AD8F0C6B93.jpeg
Long ago a single Helian stepped forward and out of everyone else, was chosen by the God and Goddess to be their avatar. The unbroken dynasty trickled down to a now undead King and a handful of snob citizens. As he wandered out on to the balcony of his palace, Maat surveyed his lands and the took in the progress he had made. Several months had gone by since he awoken to find his hard work decimated by an ill prepared boy king. Now he felt a hint of the weight his ancestors carried when they first set out to build an empire. Even as he was now undead, the task was still tiresome and draining. But the god and goddess had saved him and his pyramid for a reason, this was something only he could be entrusted to do.

Looking out past the scaffoldings and the slaves, his eyes focused on the large barrier that now ensured the safety of his capital. The fruits of his labor were now a little safer and he felt a bit more at ease. Every plot of land he claimed for himself would be guarded by legions of the undead and the powerful barrier he and his Circle had created. Tartarus was growing now, slowly but surely and soon enough he would not be able to manage it all by himself. His advisors would be needed sooner or later, but for the time being he’d have to improvise.

God-King Maat: “You four have been hand selected by myself and the divine for this important task.” Before the king knelt four members of Tartarus’ remaining nobility, and its only living population. Three men and one woman had thrown themselves at the king’s feet, their foreheads upon the cool, stone floor.

Man #1: “We live to serve, Your Eminence.” He quickly promised while his head remained fixed to the floor. His voice was filled with fear and uncertainty, wavering and faltering with every word. Even as nobility it was rare for them to have an audience with the supreme leader of their land, especially in these times.

Woman #1: “Even though your absence is felt across the nobility, my liege, we still-.” The woman’s words were cut short as the God-King’s hand was raised high above his own head. She lost her words, as well as her breath and began to gasp for air.

Man #2: Just beside her another noble was doing the same as a black collar materialized around his neck and began to squeeze tighter and tighter. His nails clawed and scratched at his own skin in an attempt to remove the collar.

Man #3: As the veins in his face and neck started to swell and blood seeped into his eyes, the man remained still upon the floor. His face darkened, turning different shades as he felt his eyes slowly closing. Whatever was happening it was the will of their sovereign, who was he to fight back against someone he had swore to always follow and obey. Opening his mouth to speak, al he could do was gasp and choke and blood emerged from the corners of his lips.

As his hand tightened into a fist, a symphony of last breaths resounded throughout the throne room, like the last conversation ending before a play began. Maat’s hand came down and he leaned back into his seat of power.

God-King Maat: “Arise now to your new purpose.” At his behest the four corpses slowly started to move. Each one struggling to find its footing after the bodies had fallen limp against the floor. His silver gaze swept over their lifeless faces, drinking in the newfound obedience and control he held over them. Sure the living population had just dropped, but this was a new era for Tartarus, these would not be the last sacrifices made in the name of progress.

“You four stand as the pillars of our society now. You shall support me as my governors and oversee the operations of our territories away from the capital.” The King arose from his seat and right away the governors bowed their heads, averting their gaze. “You three will be granted jurisdiction over the three slave slums that produce our workforce.” He gestured to the three male governors and as he assigned them their new roles they departed from the room. “For the time being you will be responsible for Rā-Kedet, until I find awaken a suitable general to lead the military outpost.” Now given her assignement, the female governor exited the throne room with haste and like her peers she set off for the outside world.

Maat looked around the room, his eyes darting to the many slaves that stood along the walls. Governors would be able to quell any thoughts of rebellion in distant lands while he took care of things here. They would also allow him to control things that went on outside of the capital with greater ease.

“Someone summon the Circle of Sorcerers.” And so the cogs continued to turn as the undead civilization refused to halt or yield to sleep or time.

Khalida
4557BD40-250A-42DB-B79F-8D4C7F7AF392.jpeg
Over 100 miles from her new home, but all she could think about was the pyramid she had awoken in. How could she think of anything else when she could see large barriers being erected and disturbing the pathways of the clouds. Standing still in the open field, with no orders from her master, the mummified explorer was beginning to feel forgotten and abandoned by the god and goddess. What was she to do?

ACTIONS:

• Enact Policy: Your Will, My Hands - To better govern the individual settlements of Tartarus, each settlement receives a governor who will oversee the day to day within their specified region. (Grants +1 action for every settlement penned by this nation.)
  • K20 Build Slave Slum (Apu)
  • Upgrade Capital to Level 4 (Sacrifice 6 Pop to finish)
  • L21 build Slave Slum (Thebes)

BONUSES/TRAITS

When fighting against armies of races they have enslaved, the Hel gain the advantage and attack first.

The undead units of Tartarus can be reconstructed after defeat, costing no resources, but an extra turn.

Slaves form the foundation of Tartarus and for every 10 slaves the nation gains +1 resource (+2 currently)

Tombs +1 undead troop raised for same cost as a free action (+2 currently)

Eternal Slavers: Millennia of being slavers has seen Tartarus become talented in using unique items as tools of war. Nets, whips and all variety of items are used as effectively as swords and shields.
For every one Tartarus unit in a combat, one enemy unit who generates extra attacks as a result of combat, cannot. E.g. Exploding dice don't explode.

Slaver Nation: Population for Tartarus represents slave numbers. Any resource cost that would be spent to do an action can instead be replaced with population.
In addition, population can be spent to reduce the time tasks take. For every 2 pop spent, an action can be reduced by 1 turn.

Trade routes with other nations can generate population for Tartarus instead of resources.

Your Will, My Hands - Grants 1 action for every settlement. (+5 currently)

STATUS

New Yomi(
CC): Lvl 3
Walls
Tomb x2
Armory
Pyramid of Maat 5/400
Pyramid of Ancients
Necrotic Barrier

Shedet(SS):
Walls
Necrotic Barrier

Ra-Kedet (MS):
Dwarven Kings Palace: +1 Resource Generation
Training Grounds: -1 resources, -1 turn on troops
Necrotic Barrier

Apu(SS)

Thebes(SS)

MILITARY:

Khalida (Hero Unit)
Kraken (Monster Hero Unit)
2x Jackal Hunters (Incites fear among the enemy units, causing them to delay their first attacks.)
1x Undead Knights
1x Undead Warriors
3x War Chariots (+1 damage toward non-monster/beast units)
3x Divine Guard (+1 to defense)
3x Sand Snipers (Can fire twice at the beginning of a battle.)
1x Tartarus Skirmishers (Reconstruct on a 7+ and strike back)

Post the Eleventh
1 Capital City, 8 Settlements, 10 Structures
Roll for Cerulean Lab: 4
Roll for Nursemaids: 1 (No)

Capital City (H9)
3 Structures of Research
1 Structure of Fertility
1 Structure of Gathering
1 Structure of Vigor
82 Resources, 145 MAX Population, 22 T1 Troops, 3 Heroes

T1
5 Gardeners, 4 Nursemaids, 4 Researchers, 4 Builders, 5 Diplomats
Heroes
1 Cal, 1 Atropa, 1 Bush
1) Train Researchers(4) on D14
2) Retrain Gardener Units
Updated Trait: Gardeners are able to speed up the creation of a forest tile by two turns each. Only three Gardeners in a tile can activate their trait at the same time.
3) Research Cal, Dwarven Runes, Gatling Cannons, Clara's Boat, Crystal, Theoretical Uses of Magic and Possible Limits, Advanced Thamaturgy, Holy Scripture of the Religion of Inziim
4) Build Temple of the War God for The Ascendant
Building a temple around the shrine of the War God to fortify his power.
Upgrades Nation Trait: Whenever an Ascendant unit takes damage, roll a d10. On a 9+, the wound is ignored. Heroes, Tier 3 Units, and Leaders must roll an 8+.
5) Build Improved Orc Camp for The Ascendant (-2 Resources)
Making better quarters for the Orcs and improving tactics, alongside godly favor, improves all Ascendant units and their allies.
All units get +2/+1.
6) Build Advanced Runic Forge for The Ascendant (-2 Resources)
Gives all Heroes and Leaders +2/+1 and an extra attack.
7) Build Forward Defenses for The Ascendant (-2 Resources)
All units gain an attack bonus equal to the defense bonus of the fortifications, and +1.
8) Build Beastmen's Camp for The Ascendant (-2 Resources)
Offers +1 Defense. Warcamp can be built if it hasn't moved more than half its movement per turn (e.g. 1 tile without Zeal, 2 tiles with). While armies are in the Warcamp stance, they can recruit units as if they were in a settlement.
Feature: Chaotic Portal
This portal allows a connection to the Gods, however they cannot come through it. The buildings and structures for the Ascendant are replicated behind the barrier that holds their deities captive. Even if their buildings or structures are destroyed on this side of the barrier, the Ascendant still maintain the bonuses of said items, because of this portal, including the very building itself.
Whenever the Ascendant or an ally completes research, roll a d10. On a 10, that ally can research something extra this turn.
9) Train Gardeners(2) in D14
10) Move Gardeners(3, E5) to G7
11) Explore G7
12) Build Two Structures of Research (-4 Resources)
13) Upgrade Capital City to Lvl 2 (-5 Resources)
14) Move Builders (3, D14) to E17
15) Explore E17
1 Capital City, 8 Settlements, 12 Structures

Capital City (H9)
5 Structures of Research
1 Structure of Fertility
1 Structure of Gathering
1 Structure of Vigor
82+5+6+2+2+11+10 -5-4-2-2-2= 103 Resources, 145+2(5+2)=165 Population, 28 T1 Troops, 3 Heroes
T1
7 Gardeners, 4 Nursemaids, 8 Researchers, 4 Builders, 5 Diplomats
Heroes
1 Cal, 1 Atropa, 1 Bush
W I P

Johann's conversation with the Lepus had been one that drew him and the Carmine closer to their goal. Having left Sylvania two months ago, he felt a longing to return to the Belfry and go about his business but his father had requested he go and so it was. He only spent a few hours walking through the thick forestry before he emerged into open plains and felt a strange sensation. Looking westward he sensed a great power, the very sky seeming to twist and turn under its influence.

Is this where they spoke of?

Johann looked at the flatness of the land, not a single mountain in sight. It must been something else entirely. Rather than risk his life he looked northward, deciding the plains would be a better route than trying to scramble through the forests of the Lupus. With that decision made he continued on.

Some time later Johann had reached the limits of his legs and decided it was time to begin the second part of his fathers plan. He raised his hands before him, the boney fingers pointing upwards. An ethereal energy began to extend outward from his hands, the power of necromancy reaching out to the world before him. It began to twist and grow until it formed a giant, swirling vortex.

"COME FORTH! IT IS TIME!"

His voice bellowed loudly towards the bright, pale green wall of power he had conjured. It didn't take long until he started to see movement, the first of the undead stepping forward towards him. Soon the rest followed and he found his face hurting as it tried to smile, the plan coming to fruition. Rank after rank of undead came forth from the giant portal before finally the full weight of the Carmine undead battalion had arrived. They were a far cry from their first incarnations, weak and useless cannon fodder and were now a fighting force capable of taking on whatever the world would throw at them.

Then, just as he was about to close the portal a familiar figure emerged, it was his father.

"Father!" he called out.

Alucard simply raised a hand in greeting as he closed towards his son. Johann was glad to see his father but soon his face was one of shock as the entire war machine of the Carmine emerged from the vortex.

"What? Why is the entire army here?!"

Alucard simply laughed before embracing his son. He savoured the hug before breaking it to look him in the face.

"You have done well Johann. I am proud of you."

The master necromancer bowed his head in acceptance of the compliment.

"Father, I do not understand why you have brought our full army to bear?" Johann's voice was as inquisitive as it was confused.

"I have decided on a plan that may well save us all. Krom has told me of the man mountain and his deities. They are self serving, egotistical creatures and their mortal is the same. If I challenge him to a duel he should accept without hesitation, his Gods and his ego will not allow him to refuse it. If by some means he does refuse it or does not honour the agreement, the army is here to lay waste to everything." Alucards voice was rife with confidence.

"Do you really think we could end all the threat with a simple duel?" Where his father was filled with confidence, Johann was filled with doubt.

"They are a fickle nation, all bound to this person because he is their God's chosen. They serve simply because he is the strongest. If I end him, they will devolve into arguing and in fighting about who should replace him. They'll no longer be a threat to us or anyone else." The words Krom had shared with Alucard were a sound strategy but the reality of the situation was far less simple. The man in the flame armour was blessed by the Primordial God's, clad in thick armour and a towering man. "Send out a horde of undead to their homestead and let us make arrangements."

Reluctantly Johann nodded and began to make preparations for a group of undead to head west.

Athanas Athanas
The undead unit marched forward coming to stop outside the massive settlement. In unison they stood to attention, the zombie at the front stepping forward away from the rest. Years prior it would have shambled forward but years of perfecting necromancy allows the Carmine to raise corpses with the mobility they had in life. Before it could reach the gates however, a growl came from behind. The undead turned to see a group of scruffy, but most certainly dangerous looking individuals. The leading undead moved away from the gate and handed a sealed letter to one of the men, standing to attention once handed over. The entire unit remained still as stone while the man took it to read.

stamp-png.689307
To the Burning Man Mountain,

I hope this letter finds its way to you well. My name is Alucard Carmine and I like you have been blessed with power from beings far beyond our own capabilities. It would seem that we are bound to meet on the field of battle regardless of our own wants or needs. The God I serve appears to have a problem with your own and so even if we were on opposite ends of the world, we would eventually be drawn together by their grand designs. It is because of this that I write this letter and make you an offer.

What I propose is a duel, a battle to the death between us. The victor will inherit, not just the knowledge that they are the strongest warrior in all of the land, but also the land itself. The winner will be allowed uncontested rule of the continent, the loser unable to interfere in any affairs of the victor. The loser will provide fifty percent of their resources to the victor every month as tribute.

I am sure that a man of your calibre does not need the petty things I have listed above and the call of a duel alone would be enough to see you accept. That being said, when there is possibility for a wager, why not take it up?

To give you total transparency, I am now in your lands with my forces and we have built a fortress to consolidate our position. I could quite easily order the destruction of your settlements but where would that leave us? Take this restraint as a sign of my genuine intent to see this duel happen. Why slaughter each others armies? Something that would leave us both exposed to the rest of the world when we could end a war before it begins by a simple duel.

On the back of this letter is the destination the duel will be held. Bring your army and I will bring mine so that they can both witness the result. If you haven't arrived by the end of the first month of the new year I will assume that you have rejected the duel, in which case be warned. I will hunt you down to the ends of this world until our swords clash.

I hope to see you soon.

Kind Regards​
Alucard Carmine​

The man turned the letter over to see a map of the continent, a large red X placed on it to show the sign of the proposed duel. With the letter read it was down to the Ascendant to decide the next course of action.

Research

Weaponised Gun Powder III: All ranged infantry units can choose from the following before combat begins: pistols, rifle or marksman rifle. Cannot be changed until combat ends. In addition, cannons, rocket artillery and hellblaster units unlocked.

Hybridisation III: Unlocks in two turns.

Battlefield Tactics I: Unlocks new battlefield tactic.

Sanctified Blood Rituals I: With the rift in the sky above Sylvania, Krom can share vast amounts of power to both enhance and protect his followerss. Any roll that the Carmine would need to make outside of normal combat attacks, to see if they die, will be 2 better off in the Carmine units favour. If the requirement reaches zero or goes above 10 then the roll isn't made and they are assumed to be safe.

Structures

Blood Altar IV: Blood Priests only ever have 1 attack and gain no extra beyond this rule. Successful attacks explode.

Settlement Artillery I: With the development of weaponised Gunpowder, the walls of Carmine cities are being developed to allow them to hold great weapons designed by the new dwarven members of the Carmine. Any artillery units in a settlement can attack enemy units, even if the settlement has refused to meet them in combat. This can continue while the settlement is under siege.

House of Flesh I: Trained in all manners of sexual experiences, the courtesans of the House of Flesh are as ferocious on the battlefield as much as they are in the boudoir. +2 to happiness. Unlocks Courtesans.

Black Armoury III: Further improvements to the forge see greater gains. Double effectiveness of current Armoury bonus.

Change Policies

Recruitment Efficiency [Replaces Immortal Scientists]: Unit recruitment time is halved, before any other modifiers, rounding down. If this doesn't reduce turn count to one before modifiers then increase unit cost by 25%, rounding up. If it does, reduce units cost by 25%, rounding up.

Demonic Focus [Replaces Spreading Darkness]: When large numbers of the Carmine get together, the veil to the Realm of Blood weakens and allows more demons to pour through. For every ten units in a Carmine army (not including demons) gain a unit of Bloodletters. For every fifty units gain a Bloodthirster. When the number of units drops below the threshold, they are returned to the realm. This does not affect those summoned by the Blood Tithe.

Explore

Undead explore G7

Diplomacy

Undead arrive at Fist to conduct diplomacy

Movements

• Johann moves to G6
• Army 1 moves to G6 through Soul Gate. 1 unit of undead continue to Fist while another goes to G7.

Recruitment

• 7 Undead spawn on Johann through Necromancy.
• x5 Dread Knights and x5 Pureblood Snipers spawn on V5.

8- x5 Undead (Johann)
2- x2 Undead (Johann)
3- x5 Dread Knights (V5) [10 Resources]
3- x5 Pureblood Snipers (V5) [5 Resources]
3-Movement
3-Build Military Settlement G6 [2 Resources]
3-Build Structure - Black Armoury III
3-Research - Sanctified Blood Rituals I
6-Change Policies x2
Free- Item Creation [2 Resources] - Roll 1
3- Item Creation [2 Resources] - Rolled 8 - [+2 Atk - Purchased for 10 Resources and equipped to Alucard]
3- Item Creation [2 Resources] - Rolled 3
14- Cathedral of Blood - 14/1000

Last edited:
Varghul was sitting by a campfire, staring up at the sky and contemplating. It was bizarre that he was alone-he had come here with an entire warband. But he had told them to forge onwards and secure the settlement. The men had seemed puzzled by his sudden decision but they had obliged. From the thick smoke he had seen in the distance, he could only guess they had been succesful.

He didn't have to light a fire, of course: Cold didn't really affect him, not in this plate. If anything, it was still painfully hot. But it was something he always did while he was out, a bit of routine that made him feel a sense of safety, as fire scared away the cave spiders. Of course, he was out of the tunnels, and no cave spider could hope to match his strength-but he still felt safer with the flame, anyway.

He had hoped that with his Ascension, things would be different. And some of them were, indeed: His strength was now comparable to an Ogre chief. His durability and stamina to those of a Troll. The artifacts were of untold power. The Gods themselves were connected to him, and he could channel their own power.

And yet... He still was tormented by visions in the dark. He felt exposed, Vulnerable, weak. Unworthy. It just didn't make sense to him. He was chosen! The greatest of honors! What did he have left to fear? To feel sad about?

It didn't matter, he decided. He just needed to seek more blood and carnage. This battle had pleased them-He knew this now, thanks to his deeper connection with them. Mayhaps if he found more? But where could he-

"It does not suit you to Sulk, Champion"
Varghul raised his head, and his eyes widened as he saw the apparition of the War God, created from the fumes of a massive corpse-fire which had been fed for most of the day. It was hard to discern it's appearance, and Varghul's heart sank as he realized it was not yet apparent if the Gods were happy with his performance. He remained silent, merely nodding at his Lord, for he did not wish to waste his limited time on this plane with such foolish questions as those on his mind.
You have proven yourself by disposing of these pests, but make no mistake: These Vermin were nothing compared to the future battles to come. For I have sensed something. A pathetic minor deity stirs in the east. While weak, his followers are many, and the temporary boost to his power has given him the audacity to think he can face me.

The apparition chuckled loudly at that last statement, reverberating with laughter. "We are creatures as old as the first Humanoid, champion. We nearly destroyed the world, and it took the entire surviving pantheon and a powerful lich to seal us away-and even then, we couldn't be killed. And this miserable, this petty God of Blood seeks to eliminate us. On his own! He shall be taught his place soon enough. Already, my brother prepares a scheme to alter magic itself-To deny him other's spoils. He shall earn his due, or he shall feed us instead.
Varghul nodded half-heartedly with the statement. He couldn't be defeated. It didn't matter what fool dared challenge him. The apparition noticed his lack of enthusiasm. "I sense doubt and fear in your heart, champion. I sense these emotions and I am sickened. How can you hope for victory when you have not wholly given yourself to the slaughter? When you worry about what you leave behind? They are your slaves, Varghul. Be wary not to become theirs...
He rose, trying to protest: "Their slave?! Me? No! I am the one who they serve! They exist only to provide, for me! It is absurd to even-"
His words were cut short as a massive wave of agony washed over him, and he doubled over, screaming in pain.
"DO NOT LIE TO ME! YOU KNOW FULL WELL THE THOUGHTS WITHIN YOUR MIND ARE FORFEIT! YOU ARE MY PAWN, AND YOU WILL SERVE OUR DESIGNS! DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND!?"
Varghul slowly nodded. His God was right. This was not supposed to be an emotion

Cross the sea, Champion. Find me more souls. Get yourself ships. More shall come to you from me, when the barrier weakens...And remember: You are the Champion. Nothing else matters but that. Do not make me have to remind you again
Varghul nodded again, the prospect of slaughter at least bringing a small smile to his face. The War God seemed approving, although he had not forgotten his earlier anger
"A gift, before I depart.... Some of our first servants. They have been hiding in the edges of the world for too long, but now it is time they stopped hiding. One particularly cunning amongst them has been given a horn. He will be able to summon more and more of his kin, until the world drowns....And if you have done an apt job, we may even be able to send one of our aspirants to join you..."
From the bushes nearby,a lone horned figure emerged. It bore a horn in it's hand, and it blew into it, the sound reverberating across the valley. For several moments, nothing happened. Then, as if out of nowhere, more and more appeared, until the valley was chokeful of the braying and bleating of Beasts. The firstborn of the Gods, the Bastards of Mother nature.
The World would know fear.... Yet Varghul himself was afraid, too.

What has she done to me?
/SPOILER]

Actions: Defile( Dwarven settlement reaches 100% taint-Monolith spawned)
Hero spawned on Horde-Molvar the Seeker(Fimir Meargh)
-Unit spawned-Minotaur
-2 Units of Ungor raiders spawned
Ungor scout moves to G12. Explore.

Gors to G14. Erect monolith.
Visstrog and warhounds to B3
Military settlement(non-joint) units move to G10.
Recruited at Joint settlement: 2 Marauder Lunatics, 1 aspiring shaman, 1 Marauder Bulwarks, 1 Marauder slashers.

José ability 1: Hire 3 mercenaries at Jose's position - 6 resources
Action 1, 2, mountain signals, mixed infantry tactics: Jose arm you moved to J16, (4 actions)
Mountain Signals and Mixed Infantry Tactics: Jose's army moves to (L21) (Mixed Infantry Tactics Supply Train for movement: - 6 resource)
Jose Ability Activated: Roll 1d3: 3 Mercenarios converted to Tier 1 infantry: 2x desperados, 1x Maestro (-2 resources, -1 Mercenaries from unit stack)

*Action 1: Move all units and crystal to Valencia, the capital.
Inma gains control of Hospital of Humors
*Action 2: Construct additional light artillery. 2/3 turns remaining
Light Artillery appears in capital
*Inma Trait: Roll of 1: Refugees gained
*Hospital Of Humors Action: Sacrifice 6 Population to Experimentation Efforts: Research trench warfare
Los Hombres
*Action 1: Jimenez and Alfredo construct a fourth light boat in the port city of O22 -4

Resources = 52 Cap: Parish Collections: +10, Mining +8, Capital +2, (Construction and Recruitment, and movement - 24)
Population = 54: Public Health Initiatives: +12 -2 Brimstone -6 hospital o

Kingdom of Bullarum

"Riku is so happy everyone made it! Riku will do Riku's best to perform!"

A mermaid with long, dangling twin-tails exclaimed from on top of a stage and everyone present in the crowed cheered her on. She broke into one of her popular songs, which had everyone singing and dancing along. The concert continued throughout the night and Fran stayed for most of it. It had started to get really late and she didn't want her father to be worried, so she headed home with Poppy.

"You dream about going up there, but that is a big mistake..." Fran sang softly. Poppy immediately recognized it as one of Riku's most popular songs and gave a chuckle of delight.

"Just look at the world around you, right here on the ocean floor. Such wonderful things surround you! What more... is you lookin' for?" Riku paused and stared at the path in front of them.

"You have such a lovely voice, Fran," Poppy smiled at her best friend. "You should sing more often."

"Thanks," Fran replied shyly. "But Riku is truly amazing, she has this enigmatic ability to draw people in. Her voice, her looks, her personality - I wish I was more like her."

"Francine," Poppy interrupted her with a stern look, it was kind of scary. "You're fine just the way you are."

"Easy for you to say. You have someone, you don't need that validation. No one likes me, and no one will like me. I'm just a boring catfish who works at the boring library. I've kind of accepted that already," Fran was starting to get worked up.

Poppy sighed. "I like you, Fran. Your father likes you. So many people like you. I don't know why you're so hard on yourself. If you don't like yourself, why would anyone else?"

"You don't understand. You won't understand."

Fran couldn't sleep that night. Once she reached her home, she sat on her study desk and opened her favorite book. A smile crept on her face as she turned its pages, she had the entire script memorized by now. Once she was done with it, she gently pushed it away from herself, only to knock a bottle down. The bottle rolled towards her, it held a scroll of some kind.

1 Capital City J13 (Lvl 2), 3 Settlements (Normal K13, Mining I13, Farming J14)

20 Resources, 35 Population, 7 T1 Troops, 2 Heroes

T1: 2 Builders, 2 Gatherers, 1 Researcher, 1 Tank, 1 Diplomat

WIP:
> Research GREAT MAGICAL POWER (Resolves this turn)
> Research SAM (1 more turn)
> Research Glowing Purple Crystal (Resolves this turn)

ACTIONS:
> Move 1 Hero Unit to H13
> Build Engineering Wing for School of Fish that allows recreation of technology for a unit. (Activate trait Speedy Builder: Derrick can build 1 building every turn for free at 0 turns)
> Train Mage, Tier 1
> Research Strange Artifact (Activate trait Dat Bass: 2x Research or Explore/Turn)
> Research Metal
> Research Mermaids
Additional traits in effect:
- Research is reduced by one turn due to School of Fish.
- Builder Supreme: Capable of speeding up building by 2. If turn is decreased to 0, gain 1 resources.
- Once per turn, visions that might come to pass will be revealed

FREE ACTIONS:
> Explore H13

I'm sorry, I'll try to get the math by next turn.

WIP:
Research Enchanted Weaponry (1 more turn)

ACTIONS:
EXTINGUISH THE [censored] FIRE!
> F20
> F21
> F22

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back