• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

heyyy this looks pretty cool, i like the amount of work that was put into it! :^)

i don't suppose you're looking for more people, are you? i'd like to join, if so ;*

heyyy this looks pretty cool, i like the amount of work that was put into it! :^)

i don't suppose you're looking for more people, are you? i'd like to join, if so ;*
At this point, anyone is allowed to join so long as they agree to abide by the rules and the fact that this is gonna be a demanding rp

The Prophet The Prophet This is not just you, but remeber to mark your incomplete CSs with "[WIP]". If they are complete though, then as instructed send me the content for the "secret" system parts of the CS that you wish to hide.

Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam
giphy.gif

Anyway everyone, I think I´m done for the day. It´s four and half in the morning here, so I really need my rest. I think I covered everyone´s stuff for today, but if I missed ya just let me know and I´ll get to it in the morning.

But now I really have to go or I´ll start hiwehihihIJBRKHGHHHJEJQJVJHGiwhiiuiui33982y'8y8y2

Gnight!

Anyway everyone, I think I´m done for the day. It´s four and half in the morning here, so I really need my rest. I think I covered everyone´s stuff for today, but if I missed ya just let me know and I´ll get to it in the morning.

But now I really have to go or I´ll start hiwehihihIJBRKHGHHHJEJQJVJHGiwhiiuiui33982y'8y8y2

Gnight!
Night :)

Ah shit, I was gonna give my guy acidic saliva, but then I realized that pink girl from the series has a really similar quirk.

Would that be too close, should I just think of something else Idea Idea ?

Edit: nevermind i think i got another idea anyways

Last edited:
Idea Idea
I finished the character sheet. If you see anything you would like me to fix/change/get rid of/add, let me know and I will take care of it as soon as I am able to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back