• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

OKAY It's like 2am and I have a headache so I think I'm done writing for tonight, I'll have to write up his background tomorrow, but if there's anything wrong with the CS so far I'd love to know.

Idea Idea
Would the RP start just after sixth grade and before the Yuuei (U.A) entrance exam? I think I read about it in pages 2 -3.

Idea Idea
Would the RP start just after sixth grade and before the Yuuei (U.A) entrance exam? I think I read about it in pages 2 -3.
Well, for one thing, the RP doesn´t the Yuei anything. Remember this is a different school we´re talking about.

I was innitially planning on having the RP start on the first day of class, but I may actually start it on the eve of that or on the prior week, because I have been informed that some players will not be available in the first week (irl), and the character creation is going by super extra fast

Damn there are a lot of know-it-all/anti-social characters lol

Well, for one thing, the RP doesn´t the Yuei anything. Remember this is a different school we´re talking about.

I was innitially planning on having the RP start on the first day of class, but I may actually start it on the eve of that or on the prior week, because I have been informed that some players will not be available in the first week (irl), and the character creation is going by super extra fast

Oh yeah yeah yeah xD I completely forgot that.

Damn there are a lot of know-it-all/anti-social characters lol
Yeah. I mean in every RP there are a ton of anti-social characters, I mean they all can seem like the badass+relatable combo that seems natural to an RPer (who are often not the most social people on the planet either). Still, it´s their gamble. I´m not gonna reject a character based on that (though I will reject character for needlessly beign a huge pile of emo and angst).

Personally I´m more concerned with the lack of restraint a lot of people show in the "genius" business. There are only so many geniuses that can be in an area (not to mention going to the new school that just opened).

Even I was originally planning on making one lOL

oh really? rip me

o h rip. i just counted and theres like 3 or 4... not everyone who joins stays for very long though so we'll probably end up with less!

I´m not gonna reject a character based on that

o sorry if it came off as a complaint, it was more of an observation o:

Well, here´s a suggestion few seem to have picked up on yet: Make relationships with other characters. Like, right from the character sheet. This way, you will always have someone you can have some nice interactions with. Plus, it gives you QEP!

oh and by the way, could someone do me a favor and check our girls/boys ratio? I think some people might be interested in knowing so I´ll put it up on the OOC´s first page

oh and by the way, could someone do me a favor and check our girls/boys ratio? I think some people might be interested in knowing so I´ll put it up on the OOC´s first page
I'm on it. It might take a couple minutes.

Idea Idea Here. I used the ctrl+f option, so I don't know if I missed anyone.
Males:
RoxasTheExalted
The Comet
Twenty-Fifth Baam
Sxorchem
GinkyGotBack
Blitzer
Trombone
Refaulted
Kuroko
CrossedInLyke
kibou
gogojojo331

Females:
Idea
Noble Scion
Echo Dreamsong
InternalAssumpter
Nenma Takashi
yoobinnie
Shammy the Shamrock
The Lost Soul
yuckeroni

Thanks! So right now it´s a 12/9 ratio huh... Well, it´s reasonable. And to be honest not entirely unexpected considering this a fandom of a shounen. Thanks takki takki

Alright, here you guys go.

I like to think it's a unique twist on a cliche power. The first part of the power is that it allows the owner to store and gain calories more efficiently. The second part allows them to produce intense, blue flames. To create these flames, he's literally burning calories. They can use the flames for propulsion or simply bursts of fire. The quirk targets the owner's far reserves first, but, if the reserves are expended, it then begins targeting muscle. Overusing this quirk can cause severe physical detriment and even death.

A bit similar to Torodoki's quirk, this quirk gives the owner two dinstinct abilities: to attract and to repel. Still deciding if he can cause this effect between two different objects or he can only attract and repel things from his person. Unlike half hot half cold, the owner has to alternate between each ability of their quirk. I'm also still deciding whether the quirk's power would increase with his emotions (the attraction ability with positive emotions and the repulsion with negative emtoions), or if using his powers would have an adverse effect on his emotions (ex: using his attraction ability uses his positive emotions leaving the owner with negative ones making him pessimistic and vice versa).

most of it's pretty self explanatory. Increased strength, thicker skin, sharp, regrowable teeth, and breathing underwater are all included. However, sharks also have the ability to sense bioeletrical signatures within a certain radius.

The owner of this quirk has metallic circles in the back of each hand and on top of each of his feet. They can make the circles spin to the right causing his muscles to compress to build up potential energy. The owner can choose to release this energy all at once whenever they choose. This generally used to greatly increase the power of a lung or a kick. Keeping muscles compressed does strain the body, and the greater the potential energy stored the greater the strain.

allows the owner to maintain the velocity of an object. Basically, the owner can touch an object in motion and said object will keep a slow velocity despite outside factors. The larger and object, the harder it's velocity is to maintain. This quirk causes it uses to slowly experience increasing symptoms of motion sickness when used.
latest

(I felt like this one needed a visual; I can add ones for most of these.)

the owner of this quirk has extremely powerful lungs that can compress air when he breathes in. The shape/ form this pressurized air is released depends on how the owner spits it out. The most basic form is a sphere. The air sphere is filled with volatile winds that cause it explode on contact with a solid.

Allows the user to manipulate paper they come in contact with. This includes shape and composition making the quirk deceptively powerful. By isolating the carbon molecules, the quirk can make paper extremely durable.

the quirk allows the user to control their own personal friction. They can slide across most surfaces with little effort by decreasing the effect of friction on themselves (of course the rougher the surface, the harder this is), and they can stick to any surface (the smoother the surface the harder this is).

Oops, I totally forgot to post this. Welp here's two more I came up with.

the owner of the quirk has a dot on the end of each finger tip. These dots can be placed on any surface the owner touches, and they can be activated at any time after placement. When activated, the dots emits jets of air that push against the surface they were placed on with 50? Lbs of force each. It basically allows him to launch projectiles with the appropriate amount of dots. These jets take away from the users lung capacity, so activating all ten at once basically causes the user to hold their breath.

The owner of this quirk has a unique respiratory system. Rather than breathing out carbon dioxide, they breathe out pure carbon. This carbon takes the form of black gas that will harden into solid a few seconds after being exhaled. The quirk owner's skin produces a special compound that will dissolve this solid upon contact.

Last edited:
most of it's pretty self explanatory. Increased strength, thicker skin, sharp, regrowable teeth, and breathing underwater are all included. However, sharks also have the ability to sense bioeletrical signatures within a certain radius.
I think you should talk to Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi about this one and make a teacher character out of it. Nenma mentioned a hero who who their character really admires having a quirk that gave them shark atributes, so maybe you two could strike a relation with that? Kind of like the relation All Might/Deku

Users who are viewing this thread

Back