• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Idea Idea Is it okay if I don't put in a special move for now? All my quirk does at the moment is nullify all sound in a 20 ft. radius so I'm kind of written into a corner here. I could put a special move in once I've evolved my quirk a little bit.

Idea Idea I think that drawing a simple map of the school would be a really nice addition. Sorry if that was written somewhere and I didn't read it.

Idea Idea Is it okay if I don't put in a special move for now? All my quirk does at the moment is nullify all sound in a 20 ft. radius so I'm kind of written into a corner here. I could put a special move in once I've evolved my quirk a little bit.
Students can start with 1 special move, while teachers can have up to seven.

Yeah which is nice since a lot of people usually drop out.
I took into account that fact. My RPs are pretty demanding to keep up with and a lot of the people that join end up qutting within the first two weeks. I expect that to be the case with this one as well, even with the measures I took against it. If this prediction is wrong however, I will simply have to get a co-GM or two to help me keep everything in check.

Not sure how quickly this rp will be starting since everyone's pretty enthusiastic but I gotta leave for work in like 40 min. I'll work on my CS a bit before then but dunno if I'll finish until later tonight.

Other than that hel ya lets get this party started

Idea Idea I think that drawing a simple map of the school would be a really nice addition. Sorry if that was written somewhere and I didn't read it.
Please go read the lore section. You have to read the whole lore section and the whole mechanics section before making a character. Given a quarter of the lore section is dedicated to describing the school locations, you still haven´t.

Not sure how quickly this rp will be starting since everyone's pretty enthusiastic but I gotta leave for work in like 40 min. I'll work on my CS a bit before then but dunno if I'll finish until later tonight.

Other than that hel ya lets get this party started
Several people have actually informed me that they won´t be present in the next week. This means that, even if the character creation goes super fast and we do get to start the IC RP within said week, it won´t be anything important and you can jump in later. So no worries, you have time! :)

Idea Idea I've read that section, and I know how the buildings are situated, but having a birds eye view of it would be a nice addition.

Idea Idea I've read that section, and I know how the buildings are situated, but having a birds eye view of it would be a nice addition.
Well, the relative position of everything is described in detail, up down, in the back of etc... But alright. I´ll see what I can do about getting a map out. Of course, if anyone here has any talent for drawing or architecture, and could make one, it would be a huge help.

Simple floor plans work pretty well for making building layouts and you don't need art skill, just a line tool to make straight lines and text to label rooms. I think that would be easier than drawing the buildings.

Simple floor plans work pretty well for making building layouts and you don't need art skill, just a line tool to make straight lines and text to label rooms. I think that would be easier than drawing the buildings.
I know but they still take time to draw and at the moment I have my hands full reviewing characters, making my own and dealing with the things I need to regarding the fact my phone just went to repairs

Maybe another person's input would help if you don't mind sharing.
I don't mind sharing at all, but just to warn you I have like seven already, and I'm super indecisive. XD
I may have my character up by tonight. I'm celebrating my birthday right now and I have a lot of people over.
tenor.gif

(I'll take care of the extra cake.)

Good morning everyone! I can that you're all still as lively as ever.

Also, happy birthday Refaulted! I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating your birth day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back