• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

image_by_psychopathy1912-dbev79y.jpg

Lazy Sundays are the best days

Lucem Lucem Hello! Would you like your character, Shindou Yuri, to be friends with my character, Ayako Nagai? If so, would you like to discuss their relationship in a pm?

jowisayfj jesus for some reason i stopped getting notifications in everything

but im back!! did i miss anything important :3c

jowisayfj jesus for some reason i stopped getting notifications in everything

but im back!! did i miss anything important :3c
I don't think you missed too much! We do have a few more characters in the rp, though! Also, welcome back~

oh boy i have no idea what happened to the appearance section, but im tired of reading code and trying to fix it. rip. anyways, looking forward to clarifying anything and sending you the secret stuff soon, Idea Idea

Just a quick write up on why I am against nihongo honorifics:

I am a personal fan of japanese novels, from the ancient Murasaki's Tale of Genji right down to simple stuff like Higashino's Detective Galileo series. While honorifics work well in manga and anime, I find literary works that eschew it tend to flow better. It just kinda makes me squirm when I see added honorifics to a stream of perfect English.

Just a quick write up on why I am against nihongo honorifics:

I am a personal fan of japanese novels, from the ancient Murasaki's Tale of Genji right down to simple stuff like Higashino's Detective Galileo series. While honorifics work well in manga and anime, I find literary works that eschew it tend to flow better. It just kinda makes me squirm when I see added honorifics to a stream of perfect English.
A valid point. Personally, I would agree it breaks the flow a bit. The reason I support it is for it´s potential to create high points or comedy points in the RP, due to the importance these things bear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back