• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Idea Idea Just to be sure, when it says that a teacher's Quirk had to aid with the construction, does that mean they helped build the school facilities?

Idea Idea Just to be sure, when it says that a teacher's Quirk had to aid with the construction, does that mean they helped build the school facilities?
Not necessarily, though for the most part yes. They must have had some form of participation in the construction. But that can range from the construction itself, to supporting it from size (say, providing food or materials like the lunch ladies and Grave Digger), later refinements or proving some form of equipment/furniture/whatever later on... There are other ways, but I won´t really say what they are because I don´t want people using those other ways, generally speaking.

Not necessarily, though for the most part yes. They must have had some form of participation in the construction. But that can range from the construction itself, to supporting it from size (say, providing food or materials like the lunch ladies and Grave Digger), later refinements or proving some form of equipment/furniture/whatever later on... There are other ways, but I won´t really say what they are because I don´t want people using those other ways, generally speaking.
Thanks for the explanation. I forgot about that requirement, so I'm starting from scratch now. The character I had planned definitely wouldn't have been able to help build or provide resources with their Quirk.

Thanks for the explanation. I forgot about that requirement, so I'm starting from scratch now. The character I had planned definitely wouldn't have been able to help build or provide resources with their Quirk.
As I said, depending on the quality of the character and the willingness to cooperate of the player, I can open exceptions and reveal other ways of contribution. Do send me the CS you had previously by PM, if you still have it

Doing great, completing everything is once again being harder than expected, but I think we can still make it to start tonight. Also kinda hyped with my new all time favorite anime.
I too am hyped! Boku no Hero Academia is probably one of my all time favorite animes, so I'm glad to hear that you too are hyped! I hope everything goes well for you since GMing is really hard, at least, for me it is.

I too am hyped! Boku no Hero Academia is probably one of my all time favorite animes, so I'm glad to hear that you too are hyped! I hope everything goes well for you since GMing is really hard, at least, for me it is.
Boku No Hero is indeed one of my all time favorites, but I was actually referring to re:creators back there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back