• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia IC

Shiri Itami, Dorm Room
Toujou was definitely the kind of person Shiri wanted to bully.

But in that ah- Friendly sort of way?

It was probably a bit hypocritical, considering, but Shiri was the hypocritical type so that much was probably to be expected. On that same bulliablity spectrum, Mirai was a little further down, and Setsuo hardly even registered. It was like the room had been split down the middle like some sort of 'Bold' and 'Shy', Yin and Yang. That sort of philosophical comparison wasn't within Shiri Itami's range of interests though, so rather than that he took a towel in each hand and headed for the door.

"I wouldn't worry about wearing anything. I mean, modesty is for modest people, right?" And, even Shiri could admit that no genuinely modest person would go about wanting to be a Hero. A rare complement towards the profession for its greatest critic, himself. This morning was already representing a fresh start. If this kept up, he'd be reformed by the year's end. It probably wouldn't, though.

"It's fine. Good to know you swing that way, though, I think the nosebleed act would have been a bit more subtle." With a nonchalant sort of exaggeration, Shiri tossed one of the towels in the general direction of Toujou's tails and flung the other over his shoulder. Given his own appearance the spawning of a tail or two wasn't a shocking sight. Though he didn't show it on his face, he also just thought the timing was just kind of funny.

If you were into that kind of thing.

"Right, well, shower time right?" His shoulder, the one free of a towel, brushed alongside Mirai as he slipped into the hall. "Let's be off!"
Interacted: Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Leovonis Leovonis

a385cb2c6892918a24133683f3d92444.png

Aruka Datsukaeru
Female Dorms: 0634
Aruka simply shrugged toward Katja, turning her attention to her own preparations. She was likely getting in an early breakfast, or something, her kind did always enjoy to rise at the crack of dawn, though Aruka was somewhat surprised she hadn't been awoken by the fiery redhead.
She began to sift through her packed belongings, not really having time the night before, she was just about to take out some much needed items for a good shower. As she began to grab a towel from her suitcase, however, the idea of what today would bring came to mind, that being a great deal of physical exercise. "What's the point if I'm just going to need another one before long?" She asked herself, placing the items back into her bag, after all, she wasn't here to impress anyone.

Aruka changed her attention toward her plans for the day, what room she was to be in first, what exactly the mentoring programme had to offer. Sitting back on her bed as she read through the schedule, Aruka placed a hand to her chin, contemplating if she might see any of her roommates in said classes. There were other programmes, right? General study, and support, or something like that, neither of which appealed to her when she applied, she only had one goal in mind after all. A small sigh escaped her as she started to get out her uniform, looking up at the bottom of the mattress of the bunk above her. "So, what programme are you doing here anyway?" She questioned toward Katja, her tone rather neutral, as if the question was to simply pass the time.

Xel Xel Karcen Karcen

• Screen_Shot_2017-11-17_at_10.22.03_PM-1.png

[https://www.rpnation.com/threads/boku-no-hero-peace-sign-academia-characters.343275/page-26#post-8219469][/url]

PSA Male Dorms

7h55

"Alright, lets go!" I half shout to Shiri's call to the showers. Shiri's words to Mirai gave me some form of comfort. And besides, most of the other students would be half naked too. Hopefully. But, that aside, I started trailing behind Shiri, cautiously looking over my shoulder every now and then as I went by the dorms, not too sure what or who I was looking for.

After a short couple of seconds, I relaxed a bit more and decided to chat a bit with Shiri. "... So am I supposed to bring my own towel or what?" I asked Shiri, looking down at his current 'attire' if you could call it that. I fastened my pace after asking Shiri my question, walking along side him now, almost completely embracing my semi-nude form, and not quite caring if anyone really saw me. Though it was a bit cold in the hallway without any actual clothes on.

7h56 || PSA Male Dorm Hallway

Flesh: 1252 grams

Bone: 215 grams

Muscles: 194 grams

Interacting with: @Loyal Guardian @The One Eyed Bandit @Elenion Aura

Mentions: @Loyal Guardian @The One Eyed Bandit @Elenion Aura

Nothin'.

Atsushi Junsou

Showers, Peace Sign Academia
6: 35 A.M.

29371560a327d71938fd6c90249dfe7d63f9b1e0_hq.jpg

After showering, Junsou felt much more awake and revived. Her hair was slightly damp which she liked. The cool and cold feeling of her hair after a shower was really nice. Another thing she like was the uniform. It not only looked good but it was comfortable which she didn't except. From her experience, the cuter the clothes, the more likely they're not comfortable. Either they're too itchy or too tight. At least, from her experience. Then again, it could just be that she's bad at buying clothes.

Exiting the showers, Junsou jolted in surprise when she saw Riba waiting. Luckily for her, she didn't scream. It would've been bad not just because that would be loud but also since she would've let out her paralyzing gas and that wasn't a good thing. She steadied her heartbeat so she wouldn't leak.

"Ah, hey there, Hone-san. Were you waiting long?" Junsou asked when she finally calmed down. She attempted to engage in a conversation with Riba although she was sure it won't last long. She felt bad. If she knew Riba was waiting, she would've showered quicker. Waiting was boring and Junsou herself didn't like it.
Showers, Peace Sign Academia
6: 40 A.M.
B BlueClover

Suimma.png Mizuki "Mizu" Suimma
AveDaiMizRyo Dorm
6:28 AM​

After that spectacle, Mizu wasn't sure how to react. On the one hand, 'Ray' was right, it was pretty early in the morning for Avery to be making that much noise. On the other hand, he kind of dug into the kid a little. Judging by how innocent Avery seemed, Mizu wasn't sure he had ever been told to 'shut the fuck up' before. Seeing Ray grabbing a towel and leaving, Mizu wasn't too sure he wanted to follow him into the showers. However, all it took was a quick whiff of his armpits and a breath check to change his mind. Grabbing a towel, toothbrush and toothpaste and a bottle of deodorant, Mizu went on his way to the showers but not before giving Avery an awkward pat on the shoulder in an attempt to console him.

Despite the bad feeling he got from watching Ryo back there, Mizu was still curious to see if there was anything more to his roommate than snarkiness. Ryo had gone ahead of him so it was quite likely he was already taking a shower. Mizu decided that that would be as good a time as any to put his 'roomie' to the test.

Boy's Dorm Hallway
6:31 AM
B BlueClover Illiterate Illiterate St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere

Taeko.jpg
Dorm Room 7:06​
Taeko held back her or at least tried holding back her laughter clearing her throat. Tokihana had given her such a cookie cutter answer that it was almost shocking. This was the type of mentality that Taeko thought was stupid it was present in every single one of these students. The "I can save everyone" mentality Taeko on the other hand didn't think like that it's simply impossible to save everyone. If it wasn't then people wouldn't show up dead on the news, heroes don't save everyone they save who they can. Letting Tokihana pass her she then spun on her heel following her out the door walking side by side she spoke. "Oh hey by the way did you hear." She looked around suspicious someone might be listening. "Turns out there's gonna be a pop quiz of sorts today. Not like a written test or anything from what I heard Peace Sign Academy always has this "villain invasions." She used air quotes when she said the name. "Apparently it's to keep the students on their toes since a villain could pop up anywhere. I don't know when it's happening but you don't think they'd have it early in the morning while we are getting ready right?" Taeko seemed concered they wouldn't have time to get ready before the sudden villain invasion, but she knew they after all this was something she had just made up.
Dorm Room 7:07
Xel Xel

screen-shot-2017-10-13-at-9-02-05-am-png.360317
Dorm Room: 7.07 AM

6322dd645842be48c9b9222dab156e63.jpg
She was a bit surprised when Taeko fell in right beside her. She figured the girl would have lingered back in the room to do... Whatever it was rich girls did in the morning. Then again it wasn't like she knew Taeko was rich, it's just a stereotype from the hairstyle. Either way the flow of conversation caused her to glanced over at the raven-haired girl "Hear what?" The suspicious glances from the girl further piqued her interest as she subconsciously inched closer to listen. Alas, just as quickly as her interest ha been piqued it had been lost. A villain invasion? Really? On day one before classes even began? Besides, Taeko had no way of knowing. It wasn't like PSA had a long history to go off. Was probably more lies like last night.

However, she figured she'd humor the girl. There was always the possibility she wasn't lying. "I doubt it. That seems like the sort of thing that would happen later in the day." As they neared the bathrooms she offered a small smile to her roommate. "If they do decide to perv on us I'll protect you." And with that little remark she pushed open the door and made her way inside. She went through her usual routine, or at least as best she could in the new environment. Still, she wasn't the prissy type and even with the distractions posed by her socializing with Taeko it didn't take terribly long to clean up and make her way back to her room.

As she entered she was surprised to see their other roomie still fast asleep. Toki had no idea what time the girl set for her alarm but if it wasn't soon she'd be waking up to an empty room and finding herself late to class. She was almost tempted to wake the girl up but ultimately decided against it. The girl obviously had her own morning routine, no reason to disrupt it. She slipped on her school uniform, making sure everything was in order. It was only as she was straightening things out that she looked over at Taeko. "I never asked, but what class are you in?" It'd be nice to know someone in her class since Kuro was in Support and Itami was... Actually she never asked Itami what class she was in. 'Would be nice if it was General...' The thought passed through her mind, the idea of not knowing any familiar faces when she walked into class not sitting well with her.

Dorm Room: 7:37 AM
Interactions: Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Mentions: Astral76 Astral76

Avery Barburu
Time: 6:26 AM
Avery gleamed as his dorm companions started to rise from their beds. However, Ryo’s vulgar language made the boy cringe slightly as most words of that nature were never used in his household. “Pardon my outburst, Ray-san! It’s just that my family was usually early birds on the weekdays.”

Avery felt kinda bad for his outburst, mentally scolding himself before moving to allow the two boys to pass. “Ya all want to head to lunch after you get dressed? Introduce ourselves to our new classmates.” The boy was really excited to go and meet the support students though didn’t think it would be polite to leave his new “friends,” while he went out an ate.
Time: 6:28 AM
Interactions: Illiterate Illiterate GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere
Riba Hone
Time: 6:35 AM
Riba waited in the hall, contemplating the group of mentoring students she might run into. So far, she had thought most about the boy with similar powers and the bird girl. Maybe she could find them and strategize on how to use their quirks to their peek. Riba could even attempt to help train them, maybe not with their powers but physically.

However, her train of thought ended once Junsou came out of the restroom. The white haired girl would see Riba leaning against the wall, biting down on her finger nails until they were a bright pink. She regained her composure, looking straight at the roommate. “No.” Riba was too tired to make any remarks and immediately bolted into the bathroom in desperate need of a cold shower.

Time: 6:41 AM
Interactions: InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter
Mentions: Strawberraki Strawberraki Leovonis Leovonis

Tokage Barūn
Time: 8:35 AM
Tokage looked at Tazumaki with a slight glare at being put on the spot like that. She cleared her throat and adjusted her glasses. “As a mentor teacher, I’m going to examine the students and ask them a simple question that everyone at their age can answer. What is a hero?” Tokage have a small pause before continuing. “It’s the first day so I won’t go too rough on them. That’s for tomorrow.” She flashed her toothy smile, that devious look in her large eyes.
Time: 8:36 AM
Interactions: Leovonis Leovonis

beef506f59f6c2d6c4e053b30d37a771.jpg

Bathroom -- April 3 -- 6:25 am

"Why are you leaking, Shissei-kun?"

Oh god, they definitely noticed!
What did you expect sponge brain of course they did!
Man, I should have just went to class.
Wait where is he going?!

Kaito watched as the strange inky haired stranger sunk into the floor without saying another word, disappearing like some sort of phantom. The sight was slightly unnerving.

Was that his quirk?!

That's so cool!!!

"Are you all right?"

Kaito's head snapped straight up to the direction of the voice. There he saw the pseudo-specter hanging down from the ceiling, his inky hair gently swaying from side to side.

"Oh, this?! Yeah don't worry I'm totally fine, I'm just erm... warmin' up the ol' quirk."

Warmin' up the ol' quirk?!
Are you an idiot, who says that?
I just need to get out of this situation before it get's any worse.
Maybe I should just slowly walk awa--

Kaito's train of thought was interrupted by a soft wet squishing sound. It was Hibiki-san accepting his handshake.

Right… Nice to meet you Shissei-chan. Umm, so what class are you in? I’m in Mentoring so maybe we’ll have homeroom together? If I remember right we'll at least have the main subjects together.

God thank you, he's in mentoring.

I've had enough embarrassment for one day.
Time for my escape.

"Ah darn, I''m in supporting... Speaking of classes I think those start soon! Wouldn't want to miss classes on our first day! "

Kaito released Mori's hand and began to slowly back up towards the restroom door. His clothes quickly began to dry as he willed the water back into his body. The puddle remained, but honestly, Kaito was ready to get out of the current situation.

"I'll see you guys later. Sorry for the mess. How about I make you guys sushi sometime? Yup, that sounds nice. Ok well bye.
"​
Kaito stumbled out of the bathroom and started walking down the hallway.​
Man what an awkward start to the day.

Boy's Dorm Hallway -- April 3 -- 6:29 am

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

miraibanner.jpg
time of day: 7:35 am
mood: "I stink. Guess it's a good thing I'm heading to the showers, huh?"
tags: The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Leovonis Leovonis
They were off, walking all together toward the showers. Mirai tried to shrug off the fact that Shiri brushed up against him on the way out of their dorm. His roommates seemed nice, for the most part. Toujou's tails seemed cool, if a little scary. What his other roommates' quirks were Mirai didn't have a clue, and he was way too embarrassed to up and ask. I bet they're pretty amazing, though. You gotta have a pretty sweet quirk to be a hero.

Mirai had a mini panic attack when one of his roommates mentioned towels and for a split second Mirai thought he'd forgotten his. He calmed down when he realized that he'd slung it over his shoulder before leaving. He was wearing a pretty plain t shirt and a pair of baggy boxers, and wondered if it was okay to be walking around the halls in his state of relative undress. But, his roommates were doing it, so, it must be alright, right?

Realizing that two of his roommates were talking, Mirai felt slightly compelled to try and strike up a conversation with his third roommate. What did he say his name was? "Hey, Makoto-san! So..." He didn't really know what to say, so he figured he'd go with the basic, "What course are you in? I'm in General Studies, heh..." He wasn't sure, but he had a feeling that General Studies was the course for kids who didn't have any real talent.

Before long, they'd arrived at the showers and Mirai was quick to pick out a decent stall, trying to make it so that he was equally spaced out between whichever stalls his roommates chose, not wanting to seem weird, or anything. He stepped inside before getting undressed before tossing his clothes outside the stall. Mirai turned on the water and instinctively yelped at the cold water on bare skin, but it warmed up before long, and he'd made sure to pack all the essentials: shampoo, soap, face wash. Time to get clean!

asdfg.jpg
Seeya next time!

Mao Mitsutada & Dea November
The sun had not risen. Mao tucked her hands into her pockets and gazed up at the All Might statue on the courtyard. Perhaps Subliminal would have known that she was there, standing in the middle of nowhere, looking up at the one person taunting each and every single teacher in this damned campus, to dare to go further. Plus, damn, ultra. She scoffed. Tokage would sooner beat up the kids, and Kuro advocated that treatment. Real damn heroes they were. The school grounds were still empty. Only one or two dorm rooms had lights switched on. Early risers. Some of them turned off within the first few seconds she had seen them go on. Those ones were the ones who were taught a swift lesson by their roommates. Mao mused over the thought of whether mobile phones were given torchlight capabilities just for communal living. It was an amusing muse.

That was not why she was here, though. She paced around the statue, her feet making no sound on the walkway, as she approached the windows of the girls’ dorm. She had seen it, heard it even. Murmurs and whispers in the vicinity. She wasn't one to believe in ghosts. “After all, I’m one myself,” she said to no one in particular, then chuckled at her own joke. It was true, though. She was what one would call a ghost. Never there unless you looked carefully. Whatever this ‘spirit’ was, it certainly wasn’t supernatural. She refused to believe that. She turned to leave, but stopped when she caught sight of a young girl with blonde hair, tied into two rather prominent twintails. Dea November, General Studies, if she wasn’t wrong. The lass that yelled at Tokage yesterday. She was up early. Fairly early.

As she watched, the girl walked past her, and stopped just next to her, looking towards the girls dorms, just as she had. She must have heard it too. From the look on her face, she was also not a believer. She did not say anything, nor did she make her presence known. Mao rubbed the back of her neck and sighed, then strode off towards the main building.

Dea snapped around. She felt a chill run up the back of her neck, as if someone had been watching her from behind her. She swore she saw the freshly mowed grass move, as if someone was walking across it. She decided she must have been seeing things. After all, there was no telltale sound of the grass being trampled on. This got curiouser and curiouser. She returned her attention to the wall of her dorms. There was no such thing as ghosts. Not in this day and age. She folded her arms and paced about the side of the dorms, scrutinising every brick. After a moment more of further examination, she shrugged. There was something up. She did not wake up close to midnight just to find nothing. She woke up as early as half past 5 just to get herself ready and creep out of the door before anyone else could wake at 6.

And here she was, empty-handed. She gave her father’s signature ‘Hrrmmm’ of deep thought. She came up with nothing. She would have to investigate further later. She turned on her heels, and made her way to the main building. Perhaps she should drop by the canteen to see what poor excuse of a breakfast they were serving up today. February had warned her that the common palate was not as…distinguished as hers. Ah well, she would simply have to tough it out.

She didn't need the principal to tell her what to do. First day of class, yadda yadda, introductions, etcetera etcetera. She had the plan all worked out. Topical coverage. Holistic education. No scare tactics, just plain and pure teaching. Paving the way. She had the speech all laid out, the assignments for today, the homework, everything. She had prepared for this weeks prior. She suppressed a groan when she cast a glance around the room at the puzzled faces. These were supposed to be teachers? Except Kurosawa, the rest of them seemed like amateurs. These were her seniors, no less. All Might preserve her. Plus goddamn Ultra, go fucking further beyond. She masked her disappointment behind clipping her nails and trying, very badly, to toss her nails into the bin next to her. She wasn’t lazy, or at least that was what she’d liked to think. She was just super prepared. Well enough that she could just lie back, relax, then get up and go when getting up and going came around.

But what Tokage was saying to the other teacher was just far too precious to let slide. “Oh? I would assume you would have taken them for another round of rough and tough, Tocchan.”Mao smirked and leaned back on her chair, throwing both her legs atop the desk in front of her. “Y’know, just to scare ‘em straight some more. Ain’t that right, Kuro?” She twirled a pencil between her fingers, then deftly chucked it at Kurosawa, missing him by almost a mile or two. Of course the tiny ball of rage didn’t have a bloody proper teaching plan thought up. Mao gave a small chuckle, then kicked herself away from the table. With meagre effort, she spun around, then stepped away from the chair, leaving it to wheel uncontrollably across the room. “Right. We can talk all day here until Tocchan finally decides to confess her undying love to-- whoops. Almost let that slip, didn’t I? If it wasn’t transparent enough, anyway. I, on the other hand, have to set up all the death traps and murder devices to set impossibly high standards for our students-- young teens, just saying, to jump over.” She laughed. “Just kiddin’. Gonna be setting up the labs and the classrooms. If I ain’t there, then I ain’t lookin’ to be found. Catch you cats later.” She smiled a plastic smile, nodded curtly to all in the staff room, then simply vanished into the background, as if she was never there at all.

B BlueClover Leovonis Leovonis @any of the other teachers

screen-shot-2017-11-20-at-7-29-26-pm-png.371754

| Female Dorm Showers | 7:21 am |
After a shower that likely used more water than the entire onsen could contain—boy, singing sure does make the time fly!—Hikari grabbed her towel to dry herself off with. The towel felt surprisingly soft on her skin, despite its simple appearance. After a quick drying off, she opened the curtain of her shower just a crack to retrieve her uniform she hung on the curtain bar on the outside of the shower, pulling the curtain shut again so she could dress in privacy. In hindsight, it wasn’t the brightest idea in the world, considering the million different possible methods of water damage the uniform could have incurred in that position—especially over such a long duration of time—but fortunately enough, the uniform managed to remain untouched by moisture this one time. Now, all that was left to do was put the uniform on, gather the materials she would need for school from her desk in her dorm, and get ready for the rest of the day.

She took a look at the uniform for the first time. Okay, to be fair, she had looked at it before—I mean, she wore it just yesterday—but she hadn’t really looked at it until now, as in she hasn’t really given it much examination in the same way a person in a rush doesn’t really pay much attention to what they put on. She had a few grievances with the outfit—mostly the giant bastard of a ribbon she could already see herself being annoyed to have to tie over and over again, and she had more than a few choice words for the person who thought it would be acceptable for people as young as fifteen to wear a skirt this short—but overall she found the outfit to be alright. It wasn’t something she would ever consider wearing casually, but then again, what uniform ever is?

After she finished putting on the essentials, she jolted out of the shower curtains and skipped down the halls of the dorms, humming herself a merry little tune as she made her way back to her dorm room whilst simultaneously slipping on the uniform’s blazer and tying the ribbon. She had a good feeling about today.

| 7:42 am |

Sumi LangCentral Garden: 6:34 AM - April 3rd

4d46945859c35d17c7ec66c69f0ed9f3.jpg
After a few short minutes her breathing had calmed down and she had finally returned to a more normal state. She allowed herself to linger, even if just for a few more moments, on the soft grass of the garden. Alas she couldn't afford to just lay there all day and with a noise one would expect from some old man she pulled herself to her feet. With the sun peaking over the horizon she could guess the time well enough. Normally that wouldn't matter, but with the whole boarding school situation it meant that there was very likely activity back at the dorm. "Hell, might even be activity around the campus for that matter." She mumbled to herself as she rested her hands on her waist and gave a quick look around.

It was a pretty sure thing she'd get scolded for being out so she'd just have to make sure nobody caught her, including her fellow students. With that in mind she began the trek back to her dorm. After a short walk the building drew near and sure enough there were lights on. Not many, but a few. Enough to be a hassle. The chief hassle being the fact that her room was one of those lit up. "So much for that option." With little recourse she strolled around the building in search of a good access point. As she approached the back of the building she remembered a key fact that would make this infiltration easy as can be. The dorm was built with two years in mind. The school only had one. With a grin she turned her gaze upwards, past the first floor and to a window on the second floor.

As graceful as she might be a dull thud echoed through the empty, dark hallway of the second floor. Ah well, not like anyone would notice anyways. Giving it little thought she made her way to the stairs and, after making sure the coast was clear, zipped down them and made her way back towards her room. She came to a stop right outside the door. If the light wasn't already a dead giveaway the voices, or, voice, sure was. Given Kat's muteness she couldn't pick up on much of the one-sided verbal conversation but what she did hear piqued her interest. And so, without further ado, she slipped her key in and opened the door.

Rejoining her comrades was the damp, sweaty Sumi. Her hair was matted down and there were obvious wet spots all over her clothes. Despite her current appearance she seemed to give it no thought as she immediately chimed in her two cents. "I wanna know that too, what'chya all taking?" She added onto Kae's question while also directing it back at the emerald girl. All the while she never stopped, making her way towards her bag to begin rummaging for her uniform and a towel. "I'm in Mentoring myself. Don't much care about the whole teachin' angle or anything like that. It just offered the most practical courses of any of the options, y'know?" She continued as she dug around in her bag. It was rude to ask them what they were in without offering up the information herself after all. Of course, such courtesy only ever applied based on her whim. But this wasn't information that mattered so why not, right?

Dorm Room: 6:44 AM - April 3rd
Interacting: Randomfella Randomfella Karcen Karcen

Toujou banner.png

PSA Male Dorms

7:49 AM
Tuesday, April 3rd

As Itami threw the towel over Toujou's head, he saw that two of his tails were out. He took in a quick intake of air before putting the two tails away, the towel landing on his head. He lifted the towel off his head and placed it on the top bunk next to him, having an embarrassed expression on his face. "S-Sorry, when I-I get nervous I forget to k-keep my first tail a-away. This is the f-first time two came o-out though." He said with his face looking down, now glad he remembered to put on that deodorant otherwise some sweat would be visible by now. He saw the three begin to walk out of the room, heading towards the showers. Tou decided this would be the time to put his things in his bag for classes that day, until Mirai spoke up to him before he left. "O-Oh Moriyama-san. I-I thought you left.." Tou said in a slight surprised tone.

After hearing his question, Tou rubbed the back of his hand and answered nervously. "W-Well I'm in mentoring, a-although I slightly regret that decision." He said finishing up on packing his bag. "The t-thing is I don't believe that I'm good enough to have m-my quirk. It's a good quirk, and I'm told by a lot that I easily could've gone to UA if I believed in myself.... but I don't. That's why I'm here, to improve myself to use this quirk properly and to make new experiences." He said in a rare serious tone, before looking at Mirai and quickly looked back down. "W-Well you guys e-enjoy your showers, I-I'm going to head off t-to class. See y-ya later Moriyama-san." He said as they both walked out of their dorm and headed opposite directions.

7:55 AM
The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Leovonis Leovonis Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Jim Maeda's dorm room, 8:10 AM.
Jim woke up with the clock. He still wonder just how he was zombie-like yesterday. It was a common fever, nothing too concerning (in fact, it was so mundane he was merely given some pills and an instruction to see the nurse if he continues to feel unwell) but he's still feeling the chills. Heck, he didn't even communicate properly yestetday and here he's standing strong and (not so) tall. Regardless, Jim DID manage to recover well enough, and most stuff is still packed up. He got a small briefing to do. When he'll get back to his room, he might actually decorate it.

For now, a lot has to be done in very little time. Jim probably missed his clock by quite a bit. Still, not too severe.

- Jim prepares himself with maximum efficiency- brush your teeth while showering (and not waiting for hot water, too), keep your hair unkempt, Wear your tie during breakfast, all of that. It's not as comfortable as he'd like to, but it's a sort of an emergency right now. He won't be late for that if he can do it.
- At 8:35 AM Jim is at breakfast. He looks almost presentable. As he's famished (he was sick as hell, he didn't eat much, to put it lightly) he goes for a light meal: Cereal and a lot of water. He'll be sure to ask in lunch for a bigger serving. A large meal will slow him down considerably. In adfition, he's got to take the pills for today, which may benefit him tomorrow.
- Jim finishes at 8:53 AM to eat. He would like to have a good snack for later. He might get a snack from a vending machine, though, he has enough money for enough snacks and light drinks. He'd like to eat an orange cake right now. However for now Jim will have to pull his everything to get in time.
- 8:59 AM. Jim's ready just before the lesson. He gets into his classroom with a smile on his face, and those who might've noticed yesterday see he looks much better than yesterday. He DID forget his tie, though.

Last edited:

• Vertigo.png
    Linky To CS
    Staff Office -> 1-B Homeroom
    8:34am

While Vertigo knew he was pretty bad at responsibility he was honestly surprised that Tazumaki seemed just as bad. Before he could help himself he let out a stream of giggles as he laid his head down onto the desk. Amazing we really will be these kids worst nightmare, oh well they’re likely to give back as much as they get.
    “Damn the principal sure knows how to pick them. I spent all yesterday planning because I honestly had no idea what I was gonna do. Eh for now I may just push that plan back for tomorrow since I still have no real plans for the rest of the week either.”
    Vertigo leaned back in his chair looking up to the ceiling he knew that he should be heading out now, it would look bad if he was not only lazy but also late. He let out a sigh and started to get up. It was unfortunate but he had to be out.
    “Good luck with your brats Tazu-san, Tokage-San. I think I’ll be headed out now, gonna make sure everyone’s things got to the classroom.”
    Vertigo walked out with a spring in his step as he got ready to meet his students for the next three years. He was enthusiastic about the prospect of seeing them grow up to be amazing heroes in their own right whether or not they managed to become licensed.

8:55am || 1-B Homeroom

Mentions:
    Tokage ( B BlueClover )
    Tazumaki ( Leovonis Leovonis )

Shiri Itami, Dorm Room
Woosh.

For his devil-may-care attitude, Shiri wasn't as much of the 'always running ahead' type as some might think. In fact, he was quite the opposite. So, as he was standing just outside the view of the doorway, Makoto, whether he realized it or not, had just dodged a bullet like a pro. The keen eyed would notice Shiri's muscles tense as the young man spoke, and relax as his speech came to an end. The stuttery type. Poor self confidence. Two of his personal list of sins. Enough, usually, to earn the both of his fists. But self-improvement? That was respectable enough.

Of course, his eavesdropping had also meant that he knew Makoto wouldn't be following, so once Mirai stepped out of the door he was off without hesitation.

Compared to his yelping roommate, Shiri's own morning routine was considerably less precise. A squirt of shampoo in one hand, a splash of body wash on the other, and he was lathering and rinsing before the pipes had the chance to warm. Hardly two minutes had passed before he stepped from his stall, bathing supplies slung under one arm and a dripping wet toothbrush already in his mouth.

Two more minutes later, a blob of toothpaste was sitting outside the bedroom window and he was headed off to class, finding a place to wait for the teacher to arrive just as quickly as he'd carried out his morning routine.

Part of him resented his arriving on time, let alone early; Especially considering where he was. But getting excited about meeting his classmates was something he couldn't help but get excited about. He'd told himself time and time again that they were all just going to be boring hero types, but since his arrival he'd been disproved thrice already. He was a stubborn guy, but his emotions were vibrant in more colors than just the red of frustration. When it came to meeting people, he matched his energetically girlish appearance quite well.

Though his opinion on the staff was largely unchanged. Seriously, what kind of teacher showed up later than him of all people?

Deysha Ressau Persan
School Property

Deysha was definetly looking foward to it all, she would finally get to meet her class. All she had seen were names but not actual people. She also seemed to think her roomates where fine so thier wasn't really anyhting to worry about. That was jsut her thinking anyway but she also had the million thoughts that she wasnt good enough to be here.

"School has been ab endless path of happiness for me but all the people here are also extraordinary. Will I fit in?"

Deysha was walking to her first class when she saw something off school property. She went up to the top of the building and saw what seemed to be a fight. A flying villian fighting one of her favotite heroes taking him one. Fro. The beginning the other was already going to lose but kept fighting. The hero got knocked down really hard but still got up.

That burning spirit had always been what she liked about that hero. Instantly the thoughts of not being good enough and rose back up. Her spirit had been rekindled and she rushed to class.

screen-shot-2017-10-13-at-9-02-05-am-png.360317
Dorm Room: 7.37 AM

6322dd645842be48c9b9222dab156e63.jpg
Toki went about the rest of her morning finishing up the necessities, such as breakfast, an simply wandering around the campus grounds. Class didn't actually start for a while so rather than sit in a stuffy classroom she figured she'd do a little exploring. Given their different classes she had to part ways with Taeko leaving her only to her own devices. She came to a stop in the middle of the courtyard, her gaze drifting skyward as her current solitude brought a realization and a question to the forefront. She hadn't seen Kuro or Shiri since last night despite being in the same dorms.

She made a mental note to question them later. For the immediate moment her lonesome meandering through the campus wasn't doing a good job of holding her attention. So even though it was early she made her way towards her classroom. There might be other people who showed up early and talking with them beat walking around aimlessly. As she went she kept glancing down at a piece of paper held within her hand. First day a school was always a pain since you didn't know your way around. And the last thing she needed was to be walking into the wrong classroom.

After a short while searching she finally came upon her classroom. "Ah, here it is..." She double-checked, just to make sure, before peaking around the corner at the room. It was empty, much to her chagrin, meaning she'd just be sitting there in silence. At least that's what she thought until she finished her scan. Her eyes lit up as she saw a familiar face and quickly made her way through the door. "Itami! I didn't know we were both in General." She made her way over to the girl's desk, stopping just in front of it as she brought her hands together in front of her, loosely holding her bag by it's straps. "I'm glad to see a familiar face. I was worried I wouldn't know anyone. Kuro's in support, and so's my roommate." She offered the girl a smile as she spoke. A wave of relief flowing through her. Sure, having to meet all her classmates with a blank slate wasn't the end of the world but having at least one ally made the whole thing easier.

General Studies Class Room: 8:32 AM
Interactions: The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Mentions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

• Male Hibiki.png

Linky To CS
    Bathrooms -> Morning Routine -> Outside 1-A Homeroom Class
    6:30am

Hibiki didn’t really know how to react to his new roommate quite literally running away from him. While he wasn’t entirely unused to it, after all he knew that he tended to be a pretty strong nag at times, he didn’t think he’d done anything that could be considered bad enough to just straight up deserve being outright avoided. This was a bad way to start the morning. He needed breakfast soon because the only way he was gonna make up for this awkward and slightly annoying start to the day was gonna be with yummy food, or photography but he didn’t exactly have a camera anymore. Honestly with the way the school seemed set up it seemed that he’d probably not be allowed to just wander and do whatever he pleased unless he wanted to keep waking up at this ungodly hour.
    He figured that he’d at least get the attention of his far more friendly roommate. He looked up to see Otoshi still composed as usual.
    “Hey Kamui-Chan, breakfast.”
    Without any real explanation further as he was still quite tired he made way through the motions of the morning. It wasn’t until the time just before homeroom began to start that he managed to shake off the sleepy haze he was in.
    “Hmmm Mentoring, wonder which of the teachers that means we have.”

8:50am || Outside Homeroom || Time Remaining: 15min

Interacting with:
    Otoshi Kamui ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura )

Mentions:
    Kaito Shissei ( Brendanfp Brendanfp )

-Bookbag
    -School Supplies
    -MP3
    -Wallet & First Allowance

beef506f59f6c2d6c4e053b30d37a771.jpg

~link to cs~

PSA Hallway -- April 3 -- 8:50 am

Kaito paced back and forth through the academy halls looking for his homeroom class. His heart had slowed its frantic pace and his quirk was under control. He passed by a few student's in the halls, but lucky no of them tried to approach him. As he searched for class 1-C he also made sure to keep an eye out for any on-campus kitchen or pool.The thought of preparing sushi and swimming calmed him further.

Alright, you may have ruined your first impression with your roommates, but you still have homeroom to make up for it.

Something caught Kaito's eye and he came to a screeching halt, almost tripping over his own momentum. He had almost passed by his homeroom door. Kaito glance at the large 1-C sign that labeled the classroom. He could feel his heart quicken and his pores moistened, but Kaito took a deep breath and took control of his body.

I should be the first one here...
Should I wait out here in the hall or go inside.
Well if it's just me there no harm in going in... plus I'll make a good first impression on the teacher.

Kaito took another deep breath, opened the door, and strolled into the room. His heart stopped as the door slowly closed behind him. Kaito glared with wide eyes across the classroom, there stood a shorter student with shaggy brown hair.

Shit! Of course, there's someone else here you moron!
Just keep your cool!
Don't panic...
Don't panic...
It's just a bit of social interaction.
You got this.

Kaito approached the shaggy-headed student.

"Oh hey! And here I thought I would be thought I would be the first one to class. I'm Sh-Shissei, Kaito and I guess we are gonna be classmates this year."

Kaito bared his teeth and attempted to flash the stranger a toothy cool guy smile.

Class 1-C -- April 3 -- 9:00 am

greenhawk greenhawk

Last edited:

• April 3rd, Tuesday 08h50

Despite everything, my belly hurt. Boy, did swallowing that work out for me. I stopped by a nearby wall, leaning on it, already starting to feel nauseous again. This was probably why Mom always told me to take my time eating. Times like these always made a person regret being more interested in those morning cartoons than in properly listening to one's parents. Still, given what she turned out to do later, maybe her advise should still be taken with a grain of salt... just not on this one particular issue. One hand over my mouth, I attempted to walk away from the wall.

"What was that thing last night though?" I asked myself. "So damm creepy... It's not like I'm scared of it or anything, but, you know, maybe someone should check it out? Maybe I could ask one of the teachers? Since it is causing issues with my schedule and all..."

I shivered as I recalled the wailing the previous night, which kept me from sleeping properly. I just woke up shortly after going to sleep, hearing this sound coming from outside. I wondered if my roommates were awake to, but I didn't dare raise my voice, or go check out what it was. When I finnally managed to snooze off again, I was awaken by my own nightmares, and found myself waiting in bed till morning, just quietly waiting for the night to go away and the sun to rise and fill the room with it's brightness, or as much as the curtins allowed anyway.

In the state I was, I left the room after slipping my clothes on barely questioning the fact that they felt way harder to put on than yesterday, and only noticed somehting was odd when people began pointing at me and chuckling. I took both my hands to my head, searching for some bit of drool or whatever, and found myself touching something soft and light... It seemed in my fear the day before, I had accidentally merged with my own pillow. At once I requested permission and sprinted back to my dorm room, where I separated from the pillow and placed it back on my bed. Then, at last, I headed for the caferia again. The last thing I wanted was to be late on my first day to class! As such, I couldn't afford to wast time eating slowly, so I took whatever looked the fastest to cook up (the lunch ladies probably didn't have the same hurry as I did),brought the tray to the nearest available seat and quickly swallowed it up in front of the dog girl who was also sitting there, swallowing her food much like I was, but in her case, she seemed to be doing it with joy rather than simply a hurry. Needless to say, but my stomach was no fan of the endeavor.

"Akacha Yugoyiashi! Please to meet you all!" I stated, as I formerly opened the door the best I could while holding my stomach. I took the closest seat to the door, unsure if I could stay up much longer, between a hurt stomach and lack of sleep.

April 3rd, Tuesday 08h59

Mentions: yuckeroni yuckeroni Idea Idea

Migi, Hidariashi, Profile.jpg Hidariashi "Hidari" Migi
Homeroom 1-A: Mentoring
8:27 AM

Hidari had been sitting in class since eight in the morning, waiting patiently until the time came for classes to start. He had been hoping that to be the first to arrive, however, there were a few students who had beaten him to the punch. Hidari sighed and drummed his fingers against his desk, it was likely that it didn't matter if you showed up early for class so long as you were there on time. But, if it did matter, and those who did show up early got special treatment from the teacher, Hidari would have to make a habit of arriving to class even earlier. If that was the case, then the question was, just how soon after he woke up would he have to come to class to be the first one there? Would he have to be here as early as seven?

Hidari groaned and leaned back in his seat, he hoped that it wouldn't come to that. Tilting his head to the side, he noticed his ¥88,000 Sallamitti leather backpack sitting on the floor next to him. Lifting it up and placing it on his lap, Hidari rummaged through the compartment he used solely to store his makeup and took out a hand mirror and some black lipstick. The mirror itself was pretty cheap, however, the lipstick was a one of a kind Tiziano and thus cost him a cool ¥4.400. Flipping the mirror open, Hidari skillfully applied the lipstick to his upper lip while leaving the bottom lip untouched.

Hidari was in such a rush that morning that he had completely forgotten to apply his lipstick. If he did have to show up earlier from now on, he would have to apply his makeup in the classroom. When he had finished with the lipstick he gently plunked it back into its place in his backpack and pulled out some settling dust and lip liner, as well as a single tissue. First, Hidari applied the lip liner on top of the lipstick, this would prevent the lipstick from bleeding outside the lines of his lips while giving it something to stick to ensuring the lipstick would last longer. Then to further increase its lifespan, Hidari put the single ply of tissue over his lips followed by a light dusting of his lips.

Now that his art was finished Hidari had about another half hour to kill before class started and he could think of only one that might help pass the time. Most people would pull out their phone and play some mindless timewasting game, but not Hidari. Instead, he started to whistle a chipper tune that his older brother Ryou had taught him when he was a boy.

8:31 AM

Sizniche Sizniche

a385cb2c6892918a24133683f3d92444.png

Aruka Datsukaeru
Female Dorms: 0635
"Of course you are..." Aruka mumbled in a slight mood as Suki's voice suddenly approached, as if she had come just at the right moment to throw the green girl off. "Not interested in teaching? It's literally called 'mentoring'" She thought to herself at Sumi's response, looking down slightly before moving her gaze back toward the eyes of the redhead. "Yeah, I'm in mentoring too." She simply responded, grimly looking at Sumi's reaction, before avoiding eye contact by lifting her phone from her pocket, checking the time on it. There was still plenty of time for mingling, but with the amount of people in this school it was likely better to get in early for breakfast, the best stuff always goes early.

Slipping her uniform on over her simple sleeping attire, which was more akin to pants and a singlet. Tugging on the short dress, Aruka let out a short unimpressed groan, it was quite clear the uniform was not to her taste. Preparing herself to leave, Aruka moved toward the door. "I'll see you in homeroom I suppose, I'm going to get something to eat." She stated casually, before leaving the dorm.

Canteen: 0700

Scrambled eggs definitely weren't anything special, but at least they were healthy enough. Aruka had chosen a booth in the corner, another attempt to distance herself from the masses as to avoid another incident like the day before. It seemed however there was one girl she couldn't escape from. As she ate, most that could be heard from her were simple grumbles of responses at Sumi's constant enthusiastic talk. Perhaps unfortunately for Aruka, she was finished with her breakfast long before class started, and to be honest she had little reason to go anywhere else unless she went all the way to the library, so instead she simply sat in conversation, well, kind of.

Canteen: 0830

Aruka rolled her eyes slightly, this was way too draining, she didn't know how she was going to manage in class after this. Pulling her phone up once more, as she had done about fifty times in the last ten minutes, the green skinned young woman looked toward the time. "Looks like we should be getting to class soon." She stated in a sigh, perhaps interrupting Sumi mid sentance, who knew, she had stopped paying full attention some time earlier.

Xel Xel

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back