• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia IC

Sumi LangFemale Dorms: 6:36 AM - April 3rd

4d46945859c35d17c7ec66c69f0ed9f3.jpg
She fished out her uniform and a towel, getting back to her feet as she heard Kae's response. Her face lit up as she spun to face her green-skinned compatriot, a beaming smile on her face. "Really!? Guess we'll be together both in class and out, huh?" She finished with a laugh as she approached the other girl, only coming to a stop once Kae hid her face behind her phone. The shy-like response caused her smile to grow even larger. 'She sure isn't honest' The words played through her mind as she returned to gathering her stuff while Kae changed. "Ah, I'll catch up. Gotta hit the showers." She waved after Kae, heading the opposite direction to get ready.

After finishing her morning routine and finding herself clad in the schools uniform she was quick to get to the canteen. Surprisingly quick. Kae had mentioned getting something to eat and so upon reaching the canteen she slowly scanned for her precious gem. The girl wasn't exactly subtle and it wasn't difficult to find that vibrant green. She was beginning to notice a trend with her friend as the girl was seated in the corner by herself. Such anti-social behavior could not be tolerated and she quickly strode over to the table as soon as she procured herself some food. "Hehe, guess it didn't take until homeroom to meet up again." She offered Kae a smile as she plopped down opposite of her.

She spent breakfast yammering away about various topics all throughout holding a careful watch on her friend. The amount of topics she covered was truly impressive, everything from the weather to their careers was put on the table. Although she was mostly speaking to herself given Kae's noncommittal responses."So anyways, after that me and Anri were headed home an--- Ah, right. I almost forgot about that." Aruka's sudden interruption was a helpful reminder as she had completely lost track of the time. She took the interruption in stride, giving a small laugh at admitting she had forgotten the very reason they were there. Without further ado she got to her feet, tray in hand, and made her way over to return the tray before making her way towards the classroom.

Sumi made a point of waiting on Aruka. No matter what pace Kae took she made sure to match it, remaining by her side the entire way. Eventually their journey brought them to their classroom. There were already several students in and around. Unlike her dormmates she hadn't put effort into learning the faces of her classmates, that sort of thing was for class itself. Even so she boldly strode into the room, offering a loud "Mornin'~" to everyone inside. She wasn't sure if they had assigned seats, nor did she really care. Instead she found a window-side seat and threw her bag carelessly onto the chair before spinning around and sitting atop the desk facing Kae. "First day of class is always interestin' ain't it? Never know what your classmates are like or what your teacher has planned. I just hope they go easy on us, I ain't exactly in the active mood y'know?" While her morning routine wasn't an issue for her usual energetic days she was still worried it might be overkill when combined with hero training. Ah well, that sorta thing was what she'd have to learn the hard way. For all she knew it might not even be an issue.

Mentoring Classroom: 8:56 AM - April 3rd
Interacting: Randomfella Randomfella

Mentions: Idea Idea (Koinu) BriiAngelic BriiAngelic (Hibiki) GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack (Hidari)​

Alarica Schinder
0620 Hours
Don't be early.

It's always weird being the first person in class.

Sitting around in the classroom, doing nothing but listening to music and daydreaming- She'd done it before and had felt uncomfortable before. Feeling like every passerby was staring at her, worrying that she just looked like some sort of loner... Egh, so that gave her two hours to wander around. Bored after only five minutes, Alarica was already beginning to doubt her decision to wake up as early as she had.

But it wasn't like she could just go back to sleep. She didn't need to imagine how lazy she'd look if she went crawling back into bed on the first day. This whole thing was to improve her first impression, not make it worse. But man! She didn't even have a computer to kill time with, let alone a music player or something. This time of the morning was way too silent, to boot. Occasionally she'd catch a glimpse of another student, or maybe a teacher vanishing around a corner or at the other end of a hall, but she never did more than stare. The dead silence of the morning gave the butterflies in her stomach free reign, and so much so that even saying hello felt like it'd send them swarming from her mouth. Heh. Imagine if she had a Quirk that ended up in that happening. What sort of first impression would that make for? A memorable one, surely! Unfortunately on Alarica's end, it'd likely mean no more than mincing her words.

The thought had gotten her a little more relaxed, at least.

0625 > 0800 Hours

Alarica had already forgotten what she'd spent the past two hours doing. Hopefully nothing important. She'd never thought of herself as the air headed type- though few culprits probably did- but the feeling wasn't uncommon. Unimportant hours spent doing nothing, there wasn't like there was any point in remembering stuff like that, right?

The half formed thought drifting through her mind trailed off as Alarica took a moment to take in her surroundings.

Wow. Had two hours really passed already? Gosh, dad was right when he'd said time flies when you aren't looking at a clock. Er. Now that she thought about it, didn't some schools start homeroom at like, eight? A bad feeling ran down her spine. She wasn't sure, really, she'd probably be fine. There hadn't even been a school bell or anything. But...

But, well, her pace had already started to pick up.

Not long ago she'd discarded the idea of showing up to class early, but showing up late was even worse. Getting a death stare by the teacher. Laughed at by the rest of the class. Being quietly told to "Take a seat over there" or "Stay back after class". Being forever known as the slacker. Ahhh. AHHH. At this point, she was running. Not that she actually had any clue where she was going. Her goal, she knew, but the path there? She didn't even remember how she'd ended up where she was right now, let alone the layout of the school. Man! She really wished she was one of those genius type kids with perfect memories right now. Or, well, always. It didn't even occur to her how much of a maniac she'd look like running through the halls like she was. But that was probably for the best.

Her mad dash paid off for the best, though, as she eventually came to find her goal. Support Homeroom. She stumbled through the door, breathing hard, her uniform and hair both tousled, but at least she'd not be too-

Ah. She'd arrived just on time?

Wow. She may look like an unfit slob right now, but seeing the classroom as empty as it was actually made her feel kind of good. Though, the fact that the bulk of her classmates that'd arrived were a pair of boys was a little disappointing. It probably wouldn't come as much of a surprise, but she still hadn't gotten past the whole nervous around the opposite sex, thing. Especially when she was as much of a heavily breathing mess as she was right now. She heaved a sigh of relief regardless. She could worry about the pair of them later. For now she just wanted to find a nice, inconspicuously located seat, and take a load off.

0900 Hours

Last edited:
Jim Maeda

April 3rd, 8:59 AM,

Jim looks at Akacha. Shy, nervous and might be friendly, she looks like a potentially good friend. Gotta hope she doesn't fake it, though, I suck at noticing such thing. Eh, screw that.

"Name's Maeda Jim. You can just call me Jim, though." Jim says with an informal attitude and a slight Okinawan Accent. Unusually, however, he does not look laid back. In fact, his back looks all sprung up. The small guy might look a bit funny, trying to get taller with a straight posture.

He then proceeds to look at Kaito, giving him a friendly look. I might as well pull a good first impression, and if possible, put a number on the people I will spend three years with.

"I'm Jim. It is nice to meet you too." Jim assumes Kaito heard his last name already.

You might also notice he's a bit pale, and judging by yesterday, is still recovering from a sickness.

He then proceeds to take his seat, looking a bit tired. He looks at Akacha. She doesn't look very well, either. He'll raise the subject during breaktime.

In the meantime, Jim will prepare his stuff for the next le- oh right it's homecoming. Jim takes a pen and paper just in case, he might end up drawing something. He also takes a seat in the second line as he might encounter seven foot giants in front of him, which would be really bad.

9:00 AM

Brendanfp Brendanfp Idea Idea

Last edited:
screen-shot-2017-11-20-at-7-29-26-pm-png.371754

| Hallways | 8:42 am |
Naturally, when she stopped in her dorm to grab all of her school necessities, along with her pens, pencils, notebook, and backpack, she also decided to put on her roller blades. You might ask why she would do such a thing, to which Hikari would likely respond, why not? As far as she was concerned, it was much faster than going on foot, and that’s all that mattered at the moment to her. Starting with a slow trot through the dorm hallways to safely get to more ideal terrain to speed up on, Hikari immediately made like a jet and blasted once she was out of the dorms and in the great outdoors. Hikari savored moments like these while skating; the cooling rush of the air across your face, the adrenaline of moving so fast while only being propelled by your own two feet, the threat of impending doom when your neck inevitably snaps when you ram into a wall at the wrong angle... alright, maybe the last one isn’t so much of a pleasant part of the experience, but it is, in fact, still a part of the experience.

Making good time on her skates as always, she made a quick pit stop at the canteen for some good eats. Taking the easiest food to carry on the go that wasn’t toast, she cut back across the central garden while making quick work of her breakfast, which turned out to be a plain waffle. As much as she would have loved to slow down and have a fuller meal, she wasted most of her morning daydreaming, and was in something of a bit of a rush right now, despite waking up much, much earlier than she was used to. Besides, she was extremely excited to meet—as in, really meet— her classmates for the first time. She was still kind of nervous; she had to make a good first impression today. After all, first impressions are always the most important, and she would be in the presence of these people for the next three years.

After an awkward, ungraceful stagger through the front door, and an awkward attempt to get her skates into the several-sizes-smaller shoe cupboard at the front door, she made a brisk jog for her new classroom—Classroom 1-A, Mentoring—and wiped the sweat she had worked up that morning off of her face. Damn, hopefully that shower wasn’t for nothing, she thought to herself. Okay, deep breath in, deep breath out. Be yourself, and if they don’t like you for who you are... well, you know what dad says. With one last breath, she grabbed the frame of the door and swung into the room.

¡Hola, compañeros!” she said, directed towards the class as a whole, in Spanish about as corrupted as you’d expect from someone with a Japanese accent who looked up the phrase last night on an online translator out of boredom.

| 9:00 am |

| Mentioned |
| Everyone In 1-A |

a385cb2c6892918a24133683f3d92444.png

Aruka Datsukaeru
Canteen: 0830
Aruka looked back toward Sumi's response. Of course she would be laughing, it seemed the only thing she did in response to anything, even the night before when Aruka had shot her down she took it in stride. Hell, she'd been talking for so long that her breakfast tray hadn't moved in an hour, Aruka was surprised she even remembered it was there. The only thing the green girl could wonder was why Sumi stayed so positive, they weren't in their dorms anymore, and Aruka didn't exactly see herself as the most entertaining company.

Getting up from the stall, Aruka began to make her way to class, having no intention of arriving late, especially on their first day. Sumi seemed to stick by her, they were going to the same place after all, but it was almost as if she was matching her pace... Aruka contemplated taking a quick drink from a nearby fountain, perhaps the redhead would continue to walk on leaving her to her thoughts; yet she decided against it. In truth, having Sumi to talk... at her for breakfast beat being alone, and she seemed to be keeping a good enough distance, for now at least. Aruka shook her head, clearing her thoughts as they approached the classroom, it was probably safer for her not to think like that after all.

Mentoring Classroom (1-A): 0855-0859

Aruka's eyes opened wide in slight shock at Sumi's outburst of an entrance, her black spotted hand slowly moving toward her face to recuperate, perhaps she was not as fully awake as she had originally thought. Rubbing her eyes, Aruka looked around the room, it didn't seem close to full yet, a couple seemed half asleep, where as some others were more than ready for the day to come. Sumi was one of the latter, seeming to misunderstand exactly how a chair and a desk worked, talking up toward Aruka once more from her awkward seating. Perhaps unfortunately for Aruka, she was probably too late to take a seat somewhere far away like she would have enjoyed, and not rude enough to simply ditch the redhead staring up at her. To save herself some trouble of having Sumi need to only turn to her side a bit to distract her, Aruka approached the desk behind the girl's, slinging her bag from her shoulders and placing it below the desk before slowly moving to sit down.

"Not me." Aruka responded in an less than expressing voice, staring out of the window as she did so, before looking back toward the redhead. "Nothing about being a hero is going to be easy Lang-San, and our moods won't matter then." She noted, her voice somewhat sombre as she rested her elbow on the desk, and her chin on the hand connected to it. "I'd rather someone like that girl who beat some sense into those three cocky students." Aruka continued, eyes moving up slightly as she dwelled on the thought of the fight that had occurred that day, it had taught them all a lot, taking an opponent at face value came to mind. She doubted Sumi was being truthful anyway, it seemed like the girl had an unlimited amount of energy, and relaxed was definitely not a word she would use to describe her.

More continued to enter the room after them, some with their own forced welcoming, each bringing a slight cringe-filled groan from Aruka, though never really loud enough to hear past Sumi. One even tried it in another language, just who were they trying to impress? As another approached a desk in the front of the class, ...tail... wagging ecstatically as she spewed words at her neighbour, it came to mind that things could always be worse.

Xel Xel

Mentions: Classroom 1-A

Shiri Itami, General Homeroom
0832 Hours

Shiri's disposition brightened up almost immediately. From slouching around bored to ready to face the day in a moment, to an onlooker he might have even looked a little too enthusiastic. Especially one who'd seen his ranting the previous day. But, really, he was just an expressive sort of guy.

"Hey! This is a nice surprise. I thought you'd be the Support kind of girl." A smile came naturally enough in response to the girl's own. Accompanying it, his body turned to half hang of his seat and address the girl directly. "Well, by the looks of it you might soon be wishing you were. I mean, this is a hella empty classroom for the first day, don't you think? Back in middle school people were already fighting over who got to sit where by this hour." He huffed, his smile fading a little at that. Was he actually disappointed about this? Ahah. Not really playing into the character well there, some deep buried self-aware part of him thought.

"Though, the more time without the homeroom teacher breathing down our necks the better, right? Would you believe my last one had me holding water buckets in the hallway for like three weeks? Just because I wasn't following the dress code! Tch. Real piece of work that guy, believe me." His smile turned a little devious for a moment, a brief interruption in the boy's friendly smirk. "Naturally, I ended up on top though."
0837 Hours
Xel Xel

screen-shot-2017-10-13-at-9-02-05-am-png.360317
General Studies Class Room: 8:37 AM - April 3rd

6322dd645842be48c9b9222dab156e63.jpg
"Support? Me? Haha I'm not smart enough for that." She offered a small forced laugh as she put her bag on the desk beside Itami's and took her seat. "Besides, my quirk is pretty handy on it's own. I wouldn't even know what to make to help me out if I were in support." Plus the fact that she had absolutely no interest in anything hero related. But she kept that bit to herself. It wouldn't do her any good offloading that kind of baggage on her new friend. No, that little tidbit was something she'd keep to herself for a long while. Of course at Itami's words she cast a quick scan around the room and it was surprisingly empty. "Well, I don't mind being in a small class. It also makes sense if you think about it. Who joins a hero school and elects something as mundane as general studies?"

The remark about her last teacher caused Toki to quirk a brow as she looked Itami over. The girl's uniform appeared perfectly normal to her. It was hard to imagine just what kind of modifications she made to warrant such a punishment at her old school. "What'd you do to break the dress code? Skirt too short or something?" Itami did seem like the delinquent so for the briefest of moments a picture of Itami in a stereotypically long skirt with a cigarette and a bat came to mind. She quickly shook the thought from her mind, Itami wasn't that kind of girl. She was just a bit of an energetic tomboy from what she could tell. Still, the thought elicited the faintest of giggles from her, especially when thinking of the girl's promise to beat Tokage-sensei.

General Studies Class Room: 8:41 AM - April 3rd
Interactions: The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Last edited:
Migi, Hidariashi, Other.png
Hidariashi "Hidari" Migi
Homeroom 1-A: Mentoring
9:00 AM

Hidari had stopped whistling more than twenty minutes ago. At this point, he couldn't think of anything else that would pass the time and because of that, the boredom was starting to get to him. 'Dear lord,' he thought to himself. 'If showing up early every day means an hour of painful silence with nothing to do, then maybe I should just forget the whole thing.' Luckily for him, the clock had just struck nine. It wouldn't be much longer until the bell rang and the teacher would show up. Hidari was hoping that they weren't one of those teachers who showed up late for every class or his efforts today would have been for nothing. If something interesting didn't happen soon Hidari was afraid he was going to go crazy.

As if some higher being had heard his prayers, a girl had burst into the room shouting a Spanish greeting to the class. Whether she was aware that she had horribly butchered the language meant little to Hidari as he was too busy snickering to care. 'This should be interesting,' he mused to himself. Hidari waved lazily at the new girl and motioned for her to take a seat next to him. "Spanish, huh? I'm a fan of Italian myself, but that's just my prejudice speaking." Hidari grinned and reached out his hand. "Migi Hidari, makeup savant and future hero."

9:02 AM
Sizniche Sizniche

Toujou banner.png

PSA Male Dorms - Mentoring Class Room

7:56 AM
Tuesday, April 3rd

After Tou's small speech he looked at the time and finished packing his things. As he did, no response was heard from his roommate. He wanted to speak up about it, but he felt a bit embarrassed since he told his reason for choosing PSA over UA. As he walked out he turned around and said goodbye to Moriyama and then left. He walked down towards the entrance hall of the dorms and stepped outside at around eight in the morning. The cherry blossoms were as beautiful as yesterday, which made him smile a bit. Toujou took in a deep breath and began to walk towards the canteen, getting a basic breakfast. He sat by himself, contempt wit his more or less isolationism. He sat there eating his breakfast biscuit, scrambled eggs, and orange juice. He finished his breakfast without any problems, looking at the time to see he still had time to get to class. He sat up and headed towards his class, 1-A, and let one of his thoughts override himself. This is the first day, I don't know anybody at all. If we do introduction I'm going to make a fool of myself if we do, just like in middle school. I can't let myself fall to nerves again, otherwise my goal will be useless.

He though more about this as he reached his class's door, seeing someone outside said door. He nodded his head towards him and walked inside to see some people inside. Toujou took a big breath from his nose and let it out silently. He walked towards the middle of class and sat the edge of it towards the wall. He pulled out a book from his bag and waited for the teacher to enter the class so it can begin.

8:59 AM
Randomfella Randomfella GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Xel Xel BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Sizniche Sizniche
Idea Idea

Last edited:

Atsushi Junsou

April 3rd
Support Class
8: 45 A.M.

29371560a327d71938fd6c90249dfe7d63f9b1e0_hq.jpg

Junsou entered the classroom to see that there were already people there. Then again, it was already after 8: 30 in the morning. It shouldn't be weird to see people already unless you came at 7 in the morning or even earlier. She was sure no one would arrive to class that early. But maybe someone actually did arrive that early. After all, everyone had their own style. You never know, maybe there's someone who was just so excited that they arrived early.

Junsou stood by the door as she looked around. Should she randomly sit next to someone and start up a conversation or should quietly sit down and wait. Speaking of conversations, she got reminded of her encounter with Riba. She would be lying is she said she wasn't hoping for a conversation. Although she didn't plan on becoming her close friend or anything, conversing with someone was still a nice feeling. Still, it's not like she holds a grudge against her now. Junsou could understand that was just Riba being Riba. After all, she did say she wasn't here to make friends.

Seeing as it was almost time for class, Junsou decided to go with the latter. There'd be plenty of time to interact. She hoped. Although she wanted to make friends with her classmates, she was set on not becoming too close. Bonds would most likely affect her emotional control. Especially in dire situations.

With that, Junsou chose a spot to sit and waited till' the teacher came. However, not long after, the teacher arrived. After introducing himself, he told them that they will be waiting for the remaining students before starting. He also said something about making a first impression. As always, she felt the bubbles of anxiety slowly form to which she immediately started calming herself. She didn't want to make a bad impression on the first day of class. Which was why she was definitely going to sit silently in her seat.

April 3rd
Support Class, Peace Sign Academia
9: 03 A.M.
[Mentioned] B BlueClover Idea Idea

Shiri Itami, General Homeroom
0841 Hours
"Ahh, nah, nothing like that. I'd have loved to see him blow a gasket if I came in with half the thing cut off, though. Guy wanted me to wear pants. How much of a stick in the mud can you be?" Instinctively he began to straighten his outfit. The memory wasn't a particularly bad one, just annoying if anything. Still, it was almost worth the hassle after he'd got himself moved into a new class; After that, seeing the guy had turned into a treat and a half, an occasional dose of authoritarian frustration to lighten up his day. He'd almost been upset when the guy had quit by the second year.

Good times. For him, at least.

"I don't see what you mean with this class being the boring one, though. I mean, the other ones? Mentoring and Support? Sounds like learning to play second fiddle to me. Er. No offense to Kuro." Though, their being more popular wouldn't surprise him. An easy way out like that seemed just like the kind of thing would-be Heroes would be into. The kind of thing that has-been coots like that Dragon Lady would be into getting the next generation into as well. Can't have them eclipsing your 'great legacy', right? That was so sad it was funny. "I can't say I'm really looking forward to three more years of Math, but it's a whole lot better than that nonsense." Probably easier to slack off in, too. And, speaking of... He had to wonder if Toki was the studious type or not. He was eventually going to need a partner to skip school with and whatnot, after all.
0845 Hours
Xel Xel

• Kaoru.png
    Linky To CS
    1-C Homeroom
    8:00am

Kaoru was having a great morning up until she got lost. She had managed to get through her morning routine even earlier than usual and had a fairly enjoyable time speaking with Octavia through breakfast. She had intended for finding some more people to talk to but she got lost in sketching the new scenery.
    She had spent almost half an hour searching up and down the hall. It got to the point where she was just opening up random doors. Finally when she got about halfway down the hall she finally managed to see the guy that had introduced the support homeroom class in the tour. She followed him behind until she reacheded the door he went through. She straightened out her uniform and strolled in with confidence. The door banged as she opened it with too much force.
    “HELLO, I’M KUROSAWA KAORU. Nice ta meetcha.”
    She turned to the teacher and gave a quick nod before taking one of the seats right in the front row. Yes, good first impression made. Hopefully she'd keep managing to impress the teacher.

9:05am || 1-C Homeroom
    Energy Left: 100%

Interacting with:
    Atsushi ( InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter )
    Tazu & Akacha ( Idea Idea )
    Kaito ( Brendanfp Brendanfp )
    Jim ( greenhawk greenhawk )

Sumi LangMentoring Classroom: 8:57 AM - April 3rd

Sumi watched as Kae walked past to claim residence of the desk behind hers. As the emerald beauty walked she shifted, turning to face the girl until she had done a complete 180. She perched he feet atop her chair on either side of her back and rested her elbows on her knees with her head cradled in her hands. She watched closely as the girl stared out the window. Suppose it was only natural that some people would dislike the first day of school. As Aruka gave her response Sumi simply held a big grin. "I know that Kae-chan. But until we actually do it it's difficult knowin' how hard it's gonna be, y'know? So I just hope they ease us into it so I can adjust." The thought of going through some hellish training after her morning sent a small shiver down her spine.

"The girl.... Wasn't she a teacher? Tokage-sensei, wasn't it? I think. Probably." She tapped her finger on her chin as she tried to recall the trio's opponent yesterday. "Yeah, I think that's it. I dunno 'bout havin' someone like her. She seemed a little aggressive to me. More like a warrior than a hero. We gotta inspire hope and all that, not intimidate people. Although I bet she'd be good at teachin' combat." Having a quirk that let you turn into a big dragon was obviously going to lead one to being a good fighter. As more students filtered into the room she responded to each with a simple "Mornin~" before focusing back on Kae. The series of groans coming from the green girl were the primary factor for the permanent grin plastered on Sumi's face. In some ways the other girl couldn't be honest, but sometimes she was a bit too honest. And that contrast amused her to no end.

She eyed up some of the shyer looking students and contemplated going over and pestering them. However, given Kae's personality she figured it'd be a choice between the newcomers and her roommate and ultimately decided to stick it out where she was. "So Kae-chan, what made ya decide to be a hero?" She held her gaze firmly on the girl as she asked her straight and simple question. From what she'd seen it didn't seem like Kae was the hero type. The girl seemed pretty anti-social. So it was odd seeing her in a hero school, a mentoring class no less. Of course she'd keep those observations to herself, but it was still something she wanted to know. Plus it was a good way of passing the time until the teacher showed up.

Mentoring Classroom: 9:00 AM - April 3rd

Mentions: Idea Idea (Koinu) BriiAngelic BriiAngelic (Hibiki) GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack (Hidari) Sizniche Sizniche (Hikari)​

Ryotai Takahoma| 6:28 a.m. | "Long Ass Hallway.." |
mX21JNX.jpg
Ray was lacking the attention span needed to listen to the overly excited child that had stretched his lungs earlier, and was most definitely not trying to plan any 'meetups' with him anytime soon. It just didn't make sense that anyone on this planet would be stupid enough to greet people with shouting while they may, or may not have other plans to sleep in. This didn't even mention the fact that the kid didn't even know anyone. To Ryo, it made him think Avery was delusional, as it was far from normal to think that screaming at 6:30 was an acceptable thing to do.
"Fuckin' Degenerates.."

Reaching the end of the hallway, Ryo would open the door to the showers, setting his stuff down before hopping into the shower, he'd run cold water down his body in an attempt to wake himself up.

The rest of his routine was pretty normalish.
Nothing crazier than brushing his teeth..

| 8:59 -> 9:02 | Normie Dragon Classmate |

Walking his way into the classroom only a few moments before the clock shifted a minute, Ryo would quickly gage the people he'd be conversing with for the next few years or so, deciding not to set his stuff down for a reason that couldn't be understood by those who couldn't read minds. He didn't want to find himself sitting where the people around him were silent or timid, much less someone who was annoying. For the time being, he'd prop himself up against the wall next to the window, pulling out his phone as a method to give off the impression that he was doing something else, when he was, in fact, studying each and every movement, motion and word of those in the room.

After a minute or so of people watching, Ryo would tune in on the conversation of a ridiculously looking lipstick kid interacting with a smaller more quirky girl. Naturally, Ryo wasn't interested in the girl, as she came off as normal enough to not insue any interesting arguments. But this apparent edgelord looked like he had just come from the stereotypical 'losers anonymous'. He looked like he had taken a sip of his daily cup of ink in an effort to promote a pen brand like one of those 'Got Milk' ads. Ray didn't even give a shit if this guy wasn't entertaining for the long run, he just wanted to know how mental you'd have to be in order to think that kind of look was even remotely good. But it got better- Ryo quickly forming a straight and composed sentence in response.

"Did you just call yourself a makeup savant? No offense, but you look like you took a sip from a carton of ink like you're in some 'Got Milk' ad. And for some reason, you think the dark color looks really good on you, so decided to just smear it all over the rest of your face in an attempt to be 'different'."

Ryo's attempted roast Hidari was said quickly and crisply, not faltering with his words, along with coming along as more questioning than jokey-jokey. All while keeping his face flat, excluding a raised eyebrow.
| 9:03 a.m. | Within the walls of Class: 1-A |

|Mentions|
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
Idea Idea
Randomfella Randomfella

|Interactions|

HTTP ERROR 404
COULD NOT FIND AN INTERACTION.
Oh wait.. GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack & Sizniche Sizniche

Last edited:
Avery Barburu
Time: 9:02 AM
“Ah shoot!” Avery sprinted down the hall, dodging, bobbing, and weaving through in order to get to class. He had forgotten his schedule so he was relying on memory of it to get him through the school. While running, his mind went to Ray, his words like a scar on his conscious.
"Fuckin' Degenerates...”
Nice one Avery, that was a nice one. He had made some sort of enemy already and it wasn’t a good feeling. However, it didn’t linger as his arm stretched out to grab the door and swing him into the classroom. He skid to a halt, his feet making a loud
SCREECH!
Avery had to take a second to regain his senses, where he scratched the back of his head. “Howdy y’all! My name is Avery Barburu!” His southern accent mixed with the language might have sounded very odd. It was a perfect way to start the first day of his new life.

After that stunt, Avery bowed to the teacher in front before sitting next to a black haired girl. He extended his hand, giving the bright smile to Kaoru.
“Glad to work with ya!”

Time: 9:06 AM
Interactions: Idea Idea BriiAngelic BriiAngelic InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter greenhawk greenhawk
Mentions: Illiterate Illiterate
Riba Hone
Time: 9:00 AM
A good shower seemed to be all it took to jump start the black haired girl. After that and some so called breakfast, she went to class where she spent most of the extra time preparing herself. Riba had everything on her desk perfectly set out. Her pencils were on the left, eraser on the right, and a binder in the middle. She merely waited for the rest of the classmates to come and that starting bell to ring. She was actually quite excited, especially since it seemed that the teacher who fought the students was the homeroom mentor. However, she seemed a lot different than the savage monster on field. Wearing a cute little sweater and red owl glasses.

As she looked on, she noticed a boy making fun of another for his makeup choices. This pissed her off. It wasn’t because of how she cared for the boy. She just hated bullying. That’s when Riba spoke up herself. “Hey, kid. Didn’t your mom teach you how to treat people? What were you, raised in a barn. You aren’t the picture of beauty yourself so you don’t have the right to judge another man for his choices. Get that through your head.” She poker the side of her head as if for emphasis. She wouldn’t call herself a roaster, just pointing out the problems with this man.

Time: 9:03 AM
Interaction: Illiterate Illiterate GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Sizniche Sizniche

screen-shot-2017-10-13-at-9-02-05-am-png.360317
General Studies Class Room: 8:45 AM - April 3rd

6322dd645842be48c9b9222dab156e63.jpg
"Pants?" She gave Itami a confused look. She'd never heard of a school that had paints for both male and female students as the dress code. But then there was a lot she didn't know so she shrugged it off. "Well, in General it seems like it's more like a normal high school. Where Support is making cool gadgets and Mentoring has a lot of practical training....." Her expression fell as she spoke, a flash of worry coming over her face. "I hope I didn't pick the wrong class...." However Itami's comment about math brought a smile back to her face. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Probably gives us a better education for after school too." As she spoke she spun around in her chair to face forward, stretching her legs and arms out in front of her after she did so.

While she enjoyed talking with Itami she couldn't help but be curious about the lack of classmates they were seeing. Surely they weren't the only ones in the class, right? She leaned forward, resting the side of her head on her desk as she looked over at Itami. "Do you think we're the only ones in this class? When I applied I don't remember seeing any sort of quotas for the classes or anything. What if we're the only ones who signed up for General?" She shifted her head to rest on her chin as she looked at the door to the classroom before continuing. "I mean, it's like what, ten minutes before class starts? And nobody's showed up yet." She held her gaze on the door, almost expecting someone to burst through right then and there just to prove her wrong.

General Studies Class Room: 8:49 AM - April 3rd
Interactions: The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Hitsukiri Okuhito
Time:9:00

Skipping breakfast was norm for Okuhito as he headed inside the Classroom. He didn't really have the most pleasant rest as he had a hard time sleeping in his room. The beds were nice, but something just felt off. He started to list everything he did before going to bed. Brushing teeth, taking a shower, passing time to let hair dry, and finally going to sleep. That's when it finally hit him, when he realized one important step. He forgot to take his medication. 'Why the hell am I so stupid,' He thought to himself. It wasn't helping that this event. Quickly snapping out of his thoughts he took a seat in one the desks.

After biting his lip almost hard enough to it bled, he looked to the side where the commotion was. His interests in reading was already fading, as he stared on whatever was going on. In his view were four of his 'classmates' arguing about some fashion statement? Though that wasn't really correct, as an argument was going to erupt at any second. Deciding to try to qualm the argument with a huge headache, he started to open his mouth. "h-hey I don't think y-you s-s-should fight r-r-ghit n-n-ow," Only for it to come in stutters, and quiet. Either way this was going to go downhill if the teacher came in any second now. Clearing up his throat he tried to speak again, "Can you stop arguing?" Okuhito said with a rather gruff tone.

Interaction: Illiterate Illiterate GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Sizniche Sizniche B BlueClover

• Male Hibiki.png
    Linky To CS
    Hallway -> 1-A Classroom
    9:00am

Hibiki figured he’d spent enough time hanging out by the door he wasn’t gonna be able to chill outside forever as much as he may have preferred it. Granted he could just keep waiting until the teacher showed up but that sounded like a very boring plan. He’d rather get the chance to meet his classmates beforehand. He opened the door and immediately wanted to close it. One, two, four? C’mon how exactly was that fair. Part of him wanted to avoid conflict especially on the first day, but he couldn’t let this stand. He walked in and tried his hardest to understand what was happening but either way he stepped up right at the side of the tall male with the hat. He raised his hand to point at the group opposite to them.
    “Hey I don’t know what exactly you guys are doing but it’s not okay to gang up on others. That’s called bullying and I won’t stand for it.”
    He felt a bit self conscious as he was easily the shortest of all here, not to mention he really didn't know why they'd already started a bullying group. Either way he was going to prove his worth and stick to his morals even if it gave him a hard time. He just wouldn't be himself if he ignored this.

9:04am || 1-A Homeroom || Time Remaining: 15min

Interacting with:
    Ryotai ( Illiterate Illiterate )
    Riba ( B BlueClover )
    Hitsukiri ( Misuteeku Misuteeku )
    Hidariashi ( GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack
    Hikari ( Sizniche Sizniche )

screen-shot-2017-11-20-at-7-29-26-pm-png.371754

| Special Education “Mentoring” Classroom | 9:04 am |
Hikari, in excitement to meet her first potential friend, ran over and sat down next to Hidari. However, before she could even do so much as utter her name, some douche who looked like the best part of him rolled down the his mother’s leg and left a brown stain on the carpet decided he would chime in about Hidari’s makeup. Of course, Hikari didn’t have nearly the guts to call him that to his face, so she pondered an appropriate way to respond to him that wouldn’t get her skull caved in by a guy twice her size. Then, of course, everyone in the goddamn classroom had to get involved, because obviously this is a hero class and everyone needs to be a self-righteous prick about everything. The entire situation left Hikari with her blood brought to an absolute boil. She was beginning to regret choosing to be a part of the Mentoring class. For, while the entire class didn’t hate her, as she expected, considering her usual demeanor, an entirely unpredictable result emerged; she passionately hated all of them.

Mustering every bit of restraint her seething mind could muster, she whistled as eardrum-rupturingly loud as possible to gain the attention of the crowd gathering around her, and, with a deep breath, decided to vent a bit.

Stifle yourselves!” Hikari shouted. It didn’t exactly help that she had a voice comparable to Minnie Mouse, but she continued on anyway, this time at a more socially acceptable level of decibels.

“Now, if you Special Ed rejects couldn’t tell, this was an A–B conversation, so, unless you plan on introducing yourselves politely and in a civilized manner, I suggest you ‘C’ your way right back to your own business! Do you understand?” She panted for a moment in exasperation, and, after calming down, realized how she looked to the rest of the class. She was probably out of line to speak like that, and most of them probably didn’t really deserve it. They all plan on being heroes, at least some of them must be decent people.

She slumped down into her seat. “I’m sorry, I kind of lost control of my temper. Can we all start over?”

| 9:04 am |

| Engaged in Interaction |
| Ryotai Illiterate Illiterate |
| Hidari GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack |
| Riba B BlueClover |
| Hitsukiri Misuteeku Misuteeku |
| Hibiki BriiAngelic BriiAngelic |

a385cb2c6892918a24133683f3d92444.png

Aruka Datsukaeru
CS
Mentoring Classroom (1-A): 0900-0904
Cool wind blew in from the windows beside them, brushing along Aruka's forehead pushing some of her hair back in the process. Her eyes rolled at Sumi's response, easing them into it all wasn't exactly helpful. She knew many of the students wouldn't be able to cut it, and weeding out the weaker ones now would be good for them all, Aruka only wondered if Sumi would be one of those.

Aruka was surprised Sumi hadn't called her Tokage-Chan, especially considering the girl's size, perhaps she did have some manners after all. Aruka gave a slight nod at Sumi's question, it seemed pretty clear she was a teacher anyway, unless they got some child off the street to beat the students to a pulp. Sumi referred to her as more of a warrior than a hero, upon which Aruka responded with a quizzical expression. She was clearly the type to think of heros as the ones signing autographs and putting on shows for their 'adoring fans'.

Sumi's continued greetings drove the green girl to place her head toward the desk, hiding her face behind her hand. She wanted to avoid attention, who knew what could happen if one of these overly cheery 'heros' came over and started getting friendly, they were already making enough noise nearby, even a midget of a boy was now joining in. A small chuckle escaped Aruka as the smaller girl called them all out, maybe there was more to her, nevertheless, they all looked the fools in her eyes.

A question broke her focus, however, causing Aruka to lift her head toward the redhead. "What made me decide to be a hero?" Aruka repeated the question in her head, thoughts of her father flooded her mind, that's what he was, a hero, but that time was long gone. Aruka's face turned to more of a scowl as time passed, staring toward Sumi, why did she ask that? Was she not the type in her view? Or was Aruka simply being paranoid? "Being a hero has nothing to do with inspiring hope, it's about doing what's right no matter what." She responded in a slightly angered tone, attempting to lower her usually higher pitched voice. "Listen to them, bickering because each one wants to be the moral high-ground, each making it worse." She noted, lightening her voice slightly, a half smile spreading across her, bringing up her hand to point a thumb toward them before placing it back on the desk. "I used to admire a hero... Heros like that. You'll find their first priority is the paycheck." Aruka finished, correcting herself mid sentence with a hint of shame, though her general tone was one of distaste.

Xel Xel

Mentions: Ryotai Illiterate Illiterate Hidari GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Riba B BlueClover Hitsukiri Misuteeku Misuteeku Hibiki BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Hikari Sizniche Sizniche Classroom 1-A

Last edited:
Sumi LangMentoring Classroom: 9:01 AM - April 3rd

She could immediately tell she had found a touchy subject based on Kae's expression and delayed response. Even so she simply held her gaze on the emerald girl, her smile never wavering as she silently waited for a reply. Even with the chaos brewing around them her attention was squarely on her roommate. As Kae explained her view she simply gave small nods as she followed along. Once the girl was done Sumi straightened up, lowering her hands to her lap. "I suppose you're right. But I don't think it's one or the other. Ya can inspire hope by doing the right thing." She spun to face the isle between the desks and hopped off her perch, walking a few feet to stand beside Aruka. Without warning or giving the girl any opportunity to doge her hand shot up to ruffle the green girl's hair. She looked down at the girl, her face torn by a pained smile. Her hand didn't linger long, a combination of Kae not allowing it and the pain caused her to quickly bring her arms behind her back as she looked over towards the bickering group, all but ignoring Aruka's reaction to her touching. "You're absolutely right, Kae-chan." She spoke with her usual light tone, doing her best to stifle any sign of pain caused by her brief bout of skinship.

"As heroes we gotta do the best we can to help people. So it wouldn't be right to just sit by, now would it?" She offered the girl her signature beaming smile before walking off towards the bickering group. She didn't care about money, she had plenty of that already. Fame also wasn't anything she sought after. For better or worse her sole motivation for all of this was simply because she wanted to be a hero and do what heroes ought to do. And that meant even small things like dealing with her classmates. She made her way over to the group, noticing that two distinct sides were forming. However she had seen the whole situation, she knew who was to blame. And so her path brought her up behind Ryo whom she quickly jumped on, throwing her arm over his shoulder in a friendly manner with a laugh. Her gaze, however, was directed at the black-haired girl talking down to him. "Ha ha you lot sure are a lively bunch, aren'tchya?"

Before she could continue one of the girls involved let out an ear-piercing whistle that caused her to wince. Well, at least it distracted her from the pain in her hand. Still, the entire display caused a big grin to tug at her lips as she still clung to her ruffian classmate. Once the girl's outburst was finished she let out another laugh. "Girl's got the right idea, we're all gonna be stuck together for at least a year so let's try to get along and introduce ourselves." She looked at all those involved as she spoke before continuing. "I ain't above goin' first so I'll start. I'm Sumi Lang, feel free to call me Sumi." She gave them a quick wave with her free hand before tugging on Ryo. "How 'bout you big guy? What's your name?"

Mentoring Classroom: 9:05 AM - April 3rd
Interacting: Randomfella Randomfella BriiAngelic BriiAngelic (Hibiki) GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack (Hidari) Sizniche Sizniche (Hikari) B BlueClover (Riba) Illiterate Illiterate (Ryo) Misuteeku Misuteeku (Hitsukiri)

Mentions: Idea Idea (Koinu)​

Hitsukiri Okuhito
9:04 AM
Okuhito was easily hurt by the words of the high pitched female (and more through the ear blistering sound she created). The word 'Special Ed' mentally tore through him, and filled it with pessimism comments about himself. Thankfully he kept his composure, and sat back down in his seat. He didn't want the teacher coming in, and reprimanding them in the beginning in class. However that was probably the better outcome, since the girl's vocabulary was slammed against his head. Though, she couldn't of known that he had a mental disorder.

It was then decided by Okuhito, he wouldn't talk to his classmates. It was already bad enough that they all were on bad terms, so why not make it worse? Being bipolar sucked in this situation, but hopefully these relationships would get better in the future. Turning himself to look at the front of the room, he sighed as he laid his arms and head down on the table. It was most likely going to be another lonely year, without anyway to talk to. His leg was shaking, but not out of anger but of him being energetic.

Mentally cursing himself out of anger, it just put more salt into the headache as he couldn't focus on his surroundings anymore. Not that he cared anyway. After a while he just somehow overheard what the girl with green skin said. "That is very true nowadays..." Okuhito muttered to himself. "Though I appreciate they're doing their jobs." Whoever the girl was, who wormed into their business was none of his business now. He just sat there staring straight in front of him.

9:06 AM

Mentioning:
Interacting: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Sizniche Sizniche B BlueClover Illiterate Illiterate Xel Xel

Migi, Hidariashi, Other.png
Hidariashi "Hidari" Migi
Homeroom 1-A: Mentoring
9:04 AM

Before either of them could say anything, some musclehead with a window seat decided to voice his opinion. Hidari chuckled at his 'astute' observations despite having been pissed off to no end. "You know, it's pretty funny how you started that by saying no offense and then you go ahead and try to offend me anyway." What an asshole. There was a loud voice in his head telling Hidari to mozy on over there and break the kid's nose, but there was a tinier voice warning him not to get into trouble on the first day of school.

Damn it; there was no disagreeing here, the tiny voice was right. What Hero would start a fight on the first day? Not someone respected by the community, he imagined. So, Hidari would have to settle for a good verbal beatdown. He'd speak to the dudebro in a volume slightly above a whisper.

"Listen up you antisocial fuckwit. I don't care how much you juice up every morning, and I don't care how much you have to overcompensate for your shrunken dick. It's the first day of school, so I'm gonna let this slide. But tomorrow, if the first thing you say to me isn't an apology, I'm going to bash your fucki-"

Before Hidari could finish with his threat, two girls and two boys tried desperately to diffuse the situation. This wouldn't have been a problem if the 'ladies' hadn't been defending him from Ryo's comments. Hidari was about to tell them that he didn't need some random girls fighting his battles for him when Hikari had whistled as loudly as possible while standing right next to him. Clasping his hands to his ears, Hidari looked at Hikari with one eye painfully closed as she basically called the others retarded.
After her outburst had subsided, the Chinese girl latched her arm around the big chunk of meat and started to laugh off the whole incident. "I wouldn't get too close if I were you, it'll take weeks to wash off the stench of sweat and testosterone." He wasn't really buying this whole, happy, cheery, everybody's friends with everybody act. There's only one reason a girl would wrap her arm around a guy like that, and that's if she's a 'user' like most chicks.

"It's like my friend here said," Hidari motioned to Hikari, who he was beginning to respect for saying what she did to a group of strangers, strangers much taller than her. "None of you were invited to our little powwow, so I suggest you make yourselves scarce." Hidari looked at Riba and then to Hibiki, eyeing them both warily with a disapproving scowl. "Besides, I don't need people to fight my battles. I can handle myself just fine, thanks for asking."

9:06 AM
Sizniche Sizniche Illiterate Illiterate B BlueClover Xel Xel BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Misuteeku Misuteeku

Ryotai Takahoma| 9:03 a.m. | "I think I'll enjoy it here." |
mX21JNX.jpg
Ray originally had a sweet, but light smirk on his face. Most of his attention squared on the scrappy 'makeup artist' sitting across from where he had been standing. It was only in the moment where a girl decided to speak up, immediately coming off as a pretentious bitch to Ryo. But it wasn't her tone that set him off, it was what she said..

"D̴͎ͅi҉̗͙̞̠̩d͓̱̬n͇̺̯̰̘͚̠'͈͟t ̯y҉̪o̴̩̱͉ụ̹̳̤̗͝r̀ ͘ḿ̙̬̖̯̥ͅot̯͍̜̯̙͕ͅh̝͕͖̫͇͍e͔̮̥̠̳͜r͍͉̙͇̬͖͘ ̠͈̖̻͕͔t͏̰̳̗͚̳̦ḙ̙̣̪͉͉̗a̮̻͉̤͖̘c̖̣͖h̯͖̞ ͕͚͚̤̙y̟̰̯͎ou͢.̸̙̩̦?̝͔̮̥͓"

For a moment, Ryo did nothing. Nothing but stare as his eyes locked onto Riba's, his pupils dilating down to unrealistically small proportions before expanding back out into a more reptile-like slit. A small wave of deep grey scales would flush over the skin on his neck as the skin thickened accordingly, Ryo taking a few steps towards her before his teeth began to separate his lips due to their increase in size. These changes occurred in matter of a few seconds, small jerks and the light pop of shifting bones would follow the roll of his neck. Crimson red would flood his iris as he stood before Riba, speaking in an infuriating tone that had a hint of sorrow behind it.

"Shut. Your. Fucking. Mouth."

Ryo would turn his head to the small sheep of a boy, his face still twisted in anger as he pulled his finger to his lips, letting out a simple "Shh.." before returning his attention to Riba. It was clear that Ryo was more than upset from what she had said, as he words matched his anger. "Listen here you inconsiderate, pretentious bitch. Not everyone has a mother to call their own. So I'd really appreciate it if you didn't assume my background, because I will not hesitate to-" Ryo would cut himself off as an arm was thrown over his shoulder, a redheaded girl being the one who had done so. Ryo wondered if she knew of the concept of personal space, and for a moment did nothing but show a raised brow to her.

"Lively? You spite me."

As a sharp whistle sounded the attention of the people in the room, Ryo would roll his eyes at the comments of the smaller girl, not really taking offense from what was obviously a temper tantrum of a little girl with a big ego. It wasn't of his interest to argue with children, not to mention that her insult wasn't much of a good one in Ryo's book.

But as a question for introductory popped up, Ryo became disinterested. Not that he didn't want to get to know these wonderful people, he was still in a state of anger; accompanied with a small bit of sorrow, and simply didn't want to be apart of the fiasco. So when Sumi casually asked what his name was, he'd take ahold of the wrist of the arm draped over his shoulders, lifting it up above his head and off of him before essentially handing her own arm back to her.

"Fuck off, I'm not in a good mood anymore."

As he turned to step away from the group, Ryo would clench his hand tightly, his sharp nails digging into his skin as the thought of a past mother bounced through his mind. Ignorance is bliss, but anyone looking to stop him from taking a breather could most definitely receive a backhand to their jaw if they weren't careful.

| 9:06 | Upset Dragon Classmate. |
|Mentions|
HTTP ERROR 404
too lazy to @ peoples

|Interactions|

HTTP ERROR 404
too lazy to @ peoples

Riba Hone
Time: 9:03

Fucking great, the moment she tried to help seemed like a waste of her time. At least, all the “noble,” heroes had gotten it out of their system. “Whatever.” She said underneath her breath, deciding to continue her studies.

That’s when the boy from before had decided to act reckless. Riba got out of her seat, looking straight at the monster in front of her. She actually felt bad as her own background was like his. However, you don’t bite at the lion and expect to go unscathed. “Do you think you’re any better? Hesitate to what? Bitch and throw a tantrum? Yup, that will really show your age.” Riba glared back, knowing the consequences that the boy would face if he tried to attack with his quirk. However, she couldn’t think for long as a shadow loomed over her.

Tokage Barūn
A massive shadow loomed over the classroom, the creature glaring down at the students. Her sweater seemed to almost break at the seams, somehow not giving out even with the tension. Tokage’s mouth turned to a frown, releasing the air and resulting in her true size.

“I’m dissapointed. I try to let you settle this squabble and it leads to this.” She shook her head before going on her tangent. “You two!” She pointed to Riba and Ryo. “See me after class, i’d like to have a word.” She turned to the rest. “While did think it was appropriate for you all to try and break up an argument, most of you did it poorly. In a fight with a villain, you can’t be too aggressive. A hostage situation wouldn’t call for violence” This was directed towards Hikari who had insulted the rest of her class. “That is all, now let’s get started with class. Everyone, to your seats.”

Riba Hone
“Fucking hell.” Riba growled to herself, pissed off at being taken down with the boy. However, she just looked at her paper, she had to listen to the hero teacher. So Riba just chewed on her pen out of stress while waiting for class to start.
Time: 9:06
Interactions: Illiterate Illiterate GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Sizniche Sizniche Xel Xel BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Randomfella Randomfella Misuteeku Misuteeku

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back