• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Boarding School For the Abnormal (Interest Check (Need Teachers))

Oh, also, since the assistants are about the same age as students, do they have any classes that they take? Kinda lost on that part, y'know.

I honestly don't know either, I'm not an assistant myself. It would be helpful to know, because I don't want to mistake anyone by assuming they are students :|

I think it's on page 4 or 5. Just try to make a good CS, you wouldn't NATC or Mits on your tail. I shall let them decide if it's good enough, and I'm looking forward to seeing your CS! you'll also see that Mits posted with a picture of the uniform. Hope I helped!

I saw. Let NATC and Mits see it before you post anything (Wouldn't want to be in an awkward situation where people are like 'What? Who is she?' And Your just like 'Look at my CS' and so on :P ) And... Schedule?

Well, that happened. *Sighs again* Was it just an OOC post? Or did you post more than once?

Oh, that's fine. After all, you were putting a CS up there, so the two mods can check. Just don't get in that situation I talked about earlier, it's the WORST. Good luck to you, young one. (I'm actually a teen myself, just older. \(._. )/ )

Lol Kay. Haven't had a response for this thread in a while, huh?

Well, it was only yesterday o_O

Human teacher in a 'magical' school... Ah, the possibilities! xD I'm up for it, if you're still accepting. May take me a day or two before I can finish the cs however, got a few essays to finish before the semester ends ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back