• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Boarding School For the Abnormal (Interest Check (Need Teachers))

NotAllThatCreative

Professional Bookworm
(Yes, I put this up once before but I'm wanting to restart it.)

A few teachers, who happen to be human, decide to take on a challenge. Their challenge is to try to survive two years working at a school full of mythical creatures and demigods. These students all have instincts that will get the better of them and so the teachers all have assistants that will help them with these random fits the students have. These students are wild and dangerous so you will need a lot of patience and guts to work at this school. There are a few rules the teachers have to go by:

1. No falling in love with a student or any romantic relationships with a student. (someone will break this. Yes, this is going to have Student x Teacher relationships and Student x Student relationships.)
  2. No trying to escape the campus. Someone will find you and the end result won't be pretty.
  3. Be considerate of each and every student. They're all completely different.
  4. Control your emotions and how you act.
  5. Don't lay a hand on the students no matter how hard this could be.
  6. No outside communication. We don't want to risk the world finding out about these creatures.
  7. No outside visitors.
  8. No outside condiments, food, drink, etc.
  9. The trips to town are every 2-3 months so pack quantities of what you need.
  10. Once a season, you are allowed to visit family, friends, etc but do NOT disclose any information about the school or students.

Here are the roles you can pick from:

• Headmaster/Headmistress: Taken by two people
  • Teacher 1: Taken
  • Teacher 2:
  • Teacher 3:
  • Teacher 4:
  • Assistant 1:
  • Assistant 2: @Memios Bonavich
  • Assistant 3:
  • Assistant 4:
  • Mythical being 1: @PoisonousCupcake
  • Mythical being 2: @DivineParadox
  • Mythical being 3: @Shadow Alpha
  • Mythical being 4: @HonestlySurviving
  • Mythical being 5: @kira blackthorn
    (These are optional parts)
  • Snobby rich girl:
  • Snobby rich boy: @Mits
  • Bully:
  • Nerd: @Mits
  • Jock:
  • Cheerleader:
  • Football player:

You can also bring in side characters if you want to!

The mythical beings are:

Werewolf

Witch/wizard

Demigod/God

Dragon/Half Dragon

Shifter

Warlock

Giant

Metahuman

Immortal being

Undead being

Ghost

Demon

Incubus

Succubus

Mermaid/Merman

Vampire

Cursed Being

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo! Kumiko's a demon. Afire one at that. You saw the character sheet, should I put it here as well?

Okay. But once again, I may not be on as much until monday. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back