• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Boarding School For the Abnormal (Interest Check (Need Teachers))

[QUOTE="Shadow Alpha]I stopped getting notifications too

[/QUOTE]
I'm just lagging like heck.

Yeah, same. I believe I was the last one to post? Unless someone posted recently.

Well, the RP just started. If a fight were to happen, it would make more sense to add it later in the RP. That's just my opinion.

Well, do what other people are doing. You know, your character observing the other students, waiting for the Headmaster. Not a fight. (Once again, that's just my opinion.)

i think the headmaster should appear and stop the fight and take me <---( my role is that i would like to be a mythical creature student) to his office by using force to stop it

Ah, screw it. I'll either be a teacher or assistant. Whatever's needed more. Wish I could be a student/mythical being though. It'd give me a bit more ideas.

Dammit, I wanted somethin' younger. Perhaps a freakin' genius guy/girl who graduated highschool at age 14 or somethin'? That'd give me a hell've a lot more ideas. Right now, drawin' a blank because I dunno what to actually be for a teacher, and al the other slots're filled that I'd have ideas for.

UltraYuseke said:
Dammit, I wanted somethin' younger. Perhaps a freakin' genius guy/girl who graduated highschool at age 14 or somethin'? That'd give me a hell've a lot more ideas. Right now, drawin' a blank because I dunno what to actually be for a teacher, and al the other slots're filled that I'd have ideas for.
You can take an assistant position then lol

19/20's the most I'll freakin' do, okay? Anythin' older and I'll be killin' something because I'm havin' bad luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back