• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Boarding School For the Abnormal (Interest Check (Need Teachers))

So yeah, I'm fine with it. It would be interesting if someone graduated when they were 14 xD

It'd make a teacher who'd have legitimate right to fall in love with a student, as they'd be the same age, and definitely would need some kind of love life xD

Hmm... I'll take an assistant then, unless I'm approved for the young teacher. Perhaps I'll take both a teacher and assistant...?

The young teacher would be interesting. It'll add something to the RP too, instead of 'the students are the young ones and the teachers are over the age of 20'. \(._. )/

It'd be interesting indeed. 'Bout time I had a brilliant idea in this crappy pink ball of noodles that's not even worthy of bein' called a brain.

Haha, okay. So, I'm excited! Can't wait until you start posting :)

By the way, is there some kind of unique CS for assistants, or do they follow one of the two other sheets? If so, which one? Teacher sheet, or student sheet?

UltraYuseke said:
By the way, is there some kind of unique CS for assistants, or do they follow one of the two other sheets? If so, which one? Teacher sheet, or student sheet?
Follow the teacher sheet, please.

@devon armadues Already, you haven't even joined the RP yet. The headmaster is someone else's character, so he can't do... whatever it is that you want him to be doing.

You're 14, so I should cut you some slack. If there is the chance that you are accepted, follow these rules very, Very closely.

• No controlling, or forcing an action onto a character without the other person's explicit permission.
  • No over powered characters, or too many powers.
  • Your character must wear the uniform provided by the school. A picture can be found in the character sign up thread.
  • No fan characters, or characters that are from an actual series.

@PoisonousCupcake Let the mods Mod. NotAllThatCreative and I are capable of handling the modding. You can give your input if you really feel the need to, but tell whoever it is you're giving your opinion to that either me or Notallthatcreatve has final input for the newbies.

UNNECESSARY SPAM, BUT LOOK WHAT I DID. :D YOU CAN DELETE THIS BUT IT'S SO COOL

Watching the Titanic ;-;

@Mits yeah, sorry 'bout that... I just have a habit of correcting people, lol \(._. )/

@PoisonousCupcake Titanic Fee fees... ;-;

Not to say that your opinions aren't important, but final decisions and what to do with our Newbies are usually handled by Me 'n NATC.

Yeah I know :3 You guys make the finial decisions, I just put in my input of my opinion @Mits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back