• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Boarding School For the Abnormal (Interest Check (Need Teachers))

If the first day starts up earlier, I'll tag you to let you know. Is that alright? I don't mind you starting this weekend but I don't wanna leave you in the dust should the first day start and you're not around lol

UltraYuseke said:
I'll be needing to know what to put for a headmaster char sheet.
Use the teacher sheet but I believe someone already took the role. He claimed it first and didn't put a sheet up but he just put the sheet up a few days ago so it's up in the air right now. Should the character sheet go untouched for a number of days, you can take the spot.

UltraYuseke said:
How many days ago?
Two, I believe.

[QUOTE="The Empress of Ice]That'd be great ^^
I'll be all busy, so I'll just make my charrie show up late if need be. :)

[/QUOTE]
That's completely fine :) I'll explain it to the other peeps on the forum.

[QUOTE="The Empress of Ice]I presume that teachers are allowed multiple subjects or?

[/QUOTE]
If they want, yes.

UltraYuseke said:
Just looked. That CS was posted yesterday. I claimed the spot two days ago, when you declared it open.
I declared it open because said man who claimed it earlier didn't post anything for a few days on the character. The headmaster is currently up in the air. Anything can happen. As I said, should the sheet go untouched until Friday, you get the role unless we can somehow squeeze in two headmasters.

UltraYuseke said:
Well, headmistress, I'll have to give you all the power. Y'know, especially over the guys >:3
I have this odd feeling that she's gonna be a bitch just by that sentence xD But in a good way.

Well, if her character is going to be the bitchy type, my character will be her foil since he is really lenient, most likely since he's lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back