• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BnHA RP - SIERRA ACADEMY OOC CHAT

Firefly I must say, you being impossible to tag is pretty inconvenient.

And since I´m on the subject, tagging people on two different tabs can also be. Because they don´t always check both

Firefly I must say, you being impossible to tag is pretty inconvenient.

And since I´m on the subject, tagging people on two different tabs can also be. Because they don´t always check both

I know. I wish I could change it but I can't until a year has passed.
I'm using the Kanji "Hotaru" which I noticed is not possible to type up unless you have a Japanese keyboard or would go through the trouble to copy/ paste the kanji. Don't worry, I always read everyone's post (been restricting myself from like spamming everyone lol) so don't worry too much on tagging me c:

I know. I wish I could change it but I can't until a year has passed.
I'm using the Kanji "Hotaru" which I noticed is not possible to type up unless you have a Japanese keyboard or would go through the trouble to copy/ paste the kanji. Don't worry, I always read everyone's post (been restricting myself from like spamming everyone lol) so don't worry too much on tagging me c:
thanks, that´s a life-saver to hear :)

Princept Princept wouldn't it be advisable to edit your post to make us go to the dome right now? I mean,the way things are currently structured, there is not much we can do as a reaction and it's not like we can change the fact that we are going to the dome now, so why not just get the characters moving?

Princept Princept wouldn't it be advisable to edit your post to make us go to the dome right now? I mean,the way things are currently structured, there is not much we can do as a reaction and it's not like we can change the fact that we are going to the dome now, so why not just get the characters moving?
I would have done that, but I'm trying to give everyone a chance to reply. I meant to delete Vonne's words, but I fell asleep before I could go back to edit it, lol.

Welp, looks like i wasn't notified for anything.

rip notifications.
Just in case you need an update on what's going on...
Most of the students are already in the classroom - with a few wrong turns/ classes lol - and are about to head for the dome. Jocab (aka CactusJuice) is still making his way over with the help of Iris (aka Maiza Avaro). You can head straight to the classroom as a late student or join along with Jacob and Iris for a chat to class (also still being late). Feel free to chat anyone up if you come straight to the classroom, everyone is open. c:

rip notifications.
Most of the students are already in the classroom - with a few wrong turns/ classes lol - and are about to head for the dome. Jocab (aka CactusJuice) is still making his way over with the help of Iris (aka Maiza Avaro). You can head straight to the classroom as a late student or join along with Jacob and Iris for a chat to class (also still being late). Feel free to chat anyone up if you come straight to the classroom, everyone is open. c:
By the by firefly ( :P ), just mentioning Mary is currently in contact with one of your characters... at least until the teacher showed up, not sure if they are still talking or anything... I know ya haven´t posted anything more yet, just remindin

By the by firefly ( :P ), just mentioning Mary is currently in contact with one of your characters... at least until the teacher showed up, not sure if they are still talking or anything... I know ya haven´t posted anything more yet, just remindin

lol
Also I know, thanks for reminding me though! I wanted to reply the moment I saw your post but I've been busy dealing with some stuff in life.
I'm working on Anan's post currently and will get it up in a bit. Kinda debating how Anan should act encountering one of his worst fears (bugs).

rip notifications.

You forgot i have a teacher oc, so I'll be your teacher along with any other which i assume only two teachers were made.

lol
Also I know, thanks for reminding me though! I wanted to reply the moment I saw your post but I've been busy dealing with some stuff in life.
I'm working on Anan's post currently and will get it up in a bit. Kinda debating how Anan should act encountering one of his worst fears (bugs).

oops...forgot to check the fears lol

and no problem. I understand life, I´m mostly in a Hiatus myself. Good luck!

You forgot i have a teacher oc, so I'll be your teacher along with any other which i assume only two teachers were made.
If you have one, that makes four. I have one, the GM has one, and Ineptitude Ineptitude does as well

Whatever I'll do this shit some other time.

See what happens when you don't tell anyone shit, they'll get confused and make them feel stupid.

Yeah, don't do that again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back