• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BnHA RP - SIERRA ACADEMY OOC CHAT

Princept Princept so, I was wondering two things

the first is, what extent of freedom to form our own plots will we players have?

And the second is, are my characters approved or have you not gotten to them yet?

Princept Princept so, I was wondering two things

the first is, what extent of freedom to form our own plots will we players have?

And the second is, are my characters approved or have you not gotten to them yet?

A little bit of a spoiler here, but the Tarotnov family is going to be one of the bigger villain organizations that the students and teachers will be going up against. Despite being called a "family", it is mostly made up of people who aren't related to them.
If you have a plot point you wish to integrate, then talk to me about it a bit. I don't mind if it's as big as the overarching Tarotnovs, but I just gotta make sure it isn't overpowered and out of proportion.

A little bit of a spoiler here, but the Tarotnov family is going to be one of the bigger villain organizations that the students and teachers will be going up against. Despite being called a "family", it is mostly made up of people who aren't related to them.
If you have a plot point you wish to integrate, then talk to me about it a bit. I don't mind if it's as big as the overarching Tarotnovs, but I just gotta make sure it isn't overpowered and out of proportion.
I shall send you a PM then

EVERYONE WHO HAS SUBMITTED A CHARACTER AND HAS BEEN ACCEPTED BY ME MAY NOW BEGIN IN THE IC CHAT. A SMALL PROMPT IS THERE FOR YOU TO JUMP ON IN THE FIRST POST. I don't want to delay this anymore, and I don't want anyone to lose interest.

*whispers*
Question, do they have uniforms or no?

Nope! They do have gym uniforms though, which are similar to Yuuei's gym uniforms. (If you look on Rowan's character sheet, the red and white thing he's wearing in the corner is the gym uniform. It has sleeves that stretch to the forearm and it comes with either pants or shorts.)
The school has gym uniforms so that the student's regular clothes won't get dirtied. And there's no uniforms in general because they believe in independence/makes some feel a little more at home.

Working on my post but wanted to ask, for those that was living in the dorms, will their luggage be already in their rooms?
Also will you assign our rooms in a later post?

Working on my post but wanted to ask, for those that was living in the dorms, will their luggage be already in their rooms?
Also will you assign our rooms in a later post?
The luggage will already be there.
As for assignments, I was trying to decide whether to have doubles or singles. But for the sake of interaction, I'll do doubles in a later post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back