• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BnHA RP - SIERRA ACADEMY OOC CHAT

Not to be argumentative here, but I think it would be kind of expected per common sense that the main teacher would be the GM. I mean, it would be weirder if they weren´t, since that´s how it almost always goes...

Not to be argumentative here, but I think it would be kind of expected per common sense that the main teacher would be the GM. I mean, it would be weirder if they weren´t, since that´s how it almost always goes...

Well until he says otherwise then that's out of the picture. Either way it goes it doesn't matter, I'm the most recent teacher while they made one mid way.

If you want to go in order then.

Its him, me, and whatever their face.

The class can have more than one teacher. I was merely stating there was no reason to assume one would have the teacher INSTEAD of the GM. Teachers will naturally have different roles and different classes, do excuse me if I´m just stating the obvious here.

The class can have more than one teacher. I was merely stating there was no reason to assume one would have the teacher INSTEAD of the GM. Teachers will naturally have different roles and different classes, do excuse me if I´m just stating the obvious here.

Until things get cleared up, since i already told them about it I'll be on a break, because i hate being the one confused because of these miscommunications.

If that were the case of having two teachers switching roles then why ask a question of why is there a second teacher?

Until things get cleared up, since i already told them about it I'll be on a break, because i hate being the one confused because of these miscommunications.

If that were the case of having two teachers switching roles then why ask a question of why is there a second teacher?
First, I didn´t ask that question, and second, because you actually barged in on another teacher´s class...

First, I didn´t ask that question, and second, because you actually barged in on another teacher´s class...

Never said you did ask, it was a general question. And it wouldn't have happened if people can do their job by like i said "notifying"

Please don't fight... It was a simple miscommunication and I'm sure you're both a bit annoyed. If you both go take a break for a few minutes and cool off I'm sure we could come to an understanding ;-;

There's no point in arguing over something like this.
There are multiple teachers that can, and most certainly will teach class A-1 through various subjects. However it makes sense that our GM would be the one who acts as our homeroom, and most certainly the hero course's main teacher. That said, the other teachers can and should, and more than likely will play a prominent role in this RP. Even I've considered making a teacher, but just haven't figured out how to do the quirk.

That said, it's not a big deal, and nothing to get stressed over. Just make sure notifications are on, don't just skim posts as it's more than likely important information will be missed, you know, the obvious.

Now that I've said my piece...hello OOC chat. I won't be here often but I'll show up to say hi every so often.

Zaharad Zaharad Well said. The situation kinda blew over in my DMs.

But yeah- If any of you guys want to add anything, point anything out, or tweak something about the RP, just @ me here or DM me. Idea's already done that. I don't bite, I promise :X

I was kind of waiting on others to post... but I guess it´s not coming. I´ll reply soon, then! Sorry to keep you waitin

If we're simply waiting on people who won't show up again, so long as we have our DM we should be able to move along. When people drop out without saying a word, we don't have to wait for them and put the whole thing on hold. That said, I certainly hope that this continues more prominently soon.

I'd like to hope that he's simply waiting for others to reply first. We'll have to wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back